Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Reviews

Loaded with 1,250 Calories, 250g of Carbs, & 25 Vitamins and Minerals to Pack on Pounds*

Good
7.4
Strawberry
Banana

midnight5's Rating
Chocolate

midnight5 did not leave a written review for this product.

• W1ngIt
W1ngIt's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I don't mean to bring negative news; but from my own personal experience, I did not enjoy this gainer at all. The chocolate peanut butter is very, to say the least, grainy. Rather than using the full 2 scoops, I only would use 1 scoop since I personally found 2 scoops as overkill. Even at that, 1 scoop would taste grainy and I'm not a big fan of the chocolate peanut butter. For reference, don't just buy a massive bag due to high taste ratings. Instead, taste the flavor in a 2LB or 4LB size before you decide to commit. Enjoy!

Bass007's Rating

Bass007 did not leave a written review for this product.

shanemzr's Rating
Chocolate

shanemzr did not leave a written review for this product.

itssguwopp's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Been using this product for about 9 months. Figured i can review it honestly now. A few things to keep in mind, serious mass will add weight where you don't want it if you do not stay at least semi active. Best way to use this is to stay in the gym every other day. I went from 154lbs last March to currently 185lbs. Keep a clean diet, no junk food, watch out for greasy foods. The filler in serious mass (maltodextron) turns to fat if it doesn't get used. I've learned it bogs me down before workouts so I stick to consuming it post workout. Choco-peanut butter blends thinner than chocolate, oddly I've noticed it doesn't fill me up as much as normal chocolate. Hope someone can benefit from this info!

zbittner17's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Great product. Helped me push my calorie count over my deficit and pack on some weight. Finally!

priceh28's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

The taste was fine, but this gave me horrible ***** throughout the day. That was with only half a serving too. Seems like a great product. It's just too bad that it makes me go to the bathroom multiple times.

lansermma's Rating
Chocolate

The chocolate flavor was pretty good but less enjoyable than common chocolate products. It was easy to sneak into my protein shakes. I definitely put on weight while using this product. This is my favorite mass gainer for the price.

Iuke's Rating
Strawberry

So today my strawberry Serious Mass came in the mail. In my opinion, there are 2 types of strawberry flavors. One that's fruity and sweet, that you might find in strawberry soda, or candy. And one that's creamy that you would find in a strawberry milkshake. When it comes to protein shakes/weight-gainer shakes, I prefer the creamy milkshake flavor. Unfortunately, the strawberry Serious Mass is very thin, and fruity flavored. This type of flavor does not go well with milk in my opinion, and I might start taking it with water. I gave a 4/10 rating because it doesn't taste all that bad, but it doesn't taste good at all. (You can still choke it down) I am willing to try out different flavors however, and If anyone could tell me which flavor is very creamy like a milkshake, please do tell.

somardeal91's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I just purchased this product today as I am 109Ibs and looking to get up to 120 by summer time. My first thought was omg the scooper is monsterously large. I will say though it mixes very well in my blender bottle, and unlike most protein supps and other gainers it doesn't make me feel bloated/bogged down. Not to mention it is delicious. Idk how well it will get me to my goal, but so far so good!:)

ipelletier23's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I'm extremely impressed with this product. I haven't been taking it for a substantial amount of time(two weeks) but I immediately noticed that I felt energized from all the carbs. It isn't extremely filling, even though it is absolutely packed full of calories. I take 1.5 scoops post workout mixed with a couple big spoons of peanut butter. It tastes pretty good and it mixes incredibly well. I can actually mix all 1.5 scoops (they are huge keep in mind) in my 20 oz shaker cup without much of a problem. Great product.

dcrobinson80's Rating
Chocolate

Loaded with calories. Tastes great. Mixes well and is easy on my stomach even when mixed with milk. Good deal price wise as well.

alimaknojia564's Rating

great product get the chocolate its delicious, the vanilla is tolerable, I have been using serious mass for 3 months and with a good diet have gained 15 pounds, the chocolate take like hot cocoa, the peanut butter chocolate is a little fake neets more peanut butter, over all good product.

russjack09's Rating
Chocolate

this helped me gain weight and size just over a stone in weight in 2 months which i was very pleased with as i have always found it hard to put weight on. i found alot of people are saying it wont mix well in a shaker but it will mix. all i was doing was put the water in then a scoop and just leave it for a few mins then give it a good shake then wait for it to settle them shake again.

zombkhils's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

A hard gainers dream! I started using this product back in 2010 when I was a stick. Over a year I gained 60 pounds, but I had to cut back to a low calorie shake like Gold Whey to keep my body fat down. This product is a great jump start for those that are struggling to maintain weight. It is a great meal replacement but don't let it become a daily habit to keep replacing meals. Nothing beats healthy food, but for those that have a busy life style I highly recommend it when you are on the go! Adding bananas, peanut butter, or olive oil will boost your calorie intake and add extra flavor. I rate it a 9/10 because it likes to clump in the blender

Jthorpe51's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Really worked for me. I went from 200 to 225 in a matter of a month and a half. Highly recommend it. Helped with my gains a lot. I am definitely going to keep buying this.

smoles45's Rating
Vanilla

A lot of calories and an easy way to get them. The two cons are that it takes a big blender to properly mix the powder well and the taste of the vanilla is awful. Besides that it is a great product.

jeremyjose60's Rating

jeremyjose60 did not leave a written review for this product.

micho99's Rating
Chocolate

micho99 did not leave a written review for this product.