Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Reviews

Loaded with 1,250 Calories, 250g of Carbs, & 25 Vitamins and Minerals to Pack on Pounds*

Good
Banana
7.6

racenjason857's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

racenjason857 did not leave a written review for this product.

JorgeR0128's Rating
Chocolate

This is a WEIGHT GAINER, meaning you will gain weight if you implement this into your diet. I have been using the 12 pound bag for about 3 months and went from 145 lbs to 163 lbs. I got amazing results. The taste can vary depending on how much water or milk you use. The only downside to this is the ginormous scoop and the mix-ability. I recommend that you put your liquid first (5-10 oz), throw in 1 scoop, then fill it up again with the amount of liquid you want in order for it not to get all clumpy. Overall its a really good product for those hard gainers out there.

NickHazel's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This product works. Even though I was taking half servings (one scoop instead of two) to make the bag last longer, I still got a huge amount of protein, carbs, calories and all that other good stuff people are looking for to gain weight. I put on 8 pounds in the period of a month, and i know that would've been more if i took full servings. Definitely going to order again

steve91605's Rating
Vanilla

One definitely requires a blender, unless they have no gag reflex. Blender bottle won't do it unless you use warm water or milk and shake for 10". That being said, great taste, and a serious benefit for a man who works in the woods. Keeps your weight and adds muscle

taylortayzer's Rating
Chocolate

Mixes well. Tastes good. I mix with milk, a banana, coffee flavor, and ice. Tastes as good as starbucks ;D

manuelinfante's Rating
Vanilla

I used this as a supplement for maintaining a calorie excess diet. Every night after the gym I mixed one heaping scoop and it worked out great. I recommend blending it with milk, one banana, and two table spoons of peanut butter for ultimate gains. The vanilla flavor has to be one of the best tasting flavors I have ever tried. I also enjoyed the chocolate flavor a lot.

Nyddi's Rating
Strawberry

I absolutely LOVE this product, however, the strawberry flavor is disgusting. I am so disappointed. The Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Strawberry is delicious, but the Serious Mass Strawberry tastes horrible.

TheYungAkhi's Rating
Vanilla

Good product, I'm really skinny and just wanted to change my whole body, this protine mass gainer took up to 3 weeks to start seeing results and i started to gain weight. Saying that you will need to eat more food, at least 6 small/medium meals a day. But i drink this 3 times on training days and twice on my days off.

daveydinkims's Rating

In my opinion one of the best tasting powders I've ever had, it helped me add in all those extra calories I need during a day that I can't eat, mixes fantastic the only downside is how many and much is in a scoop a tub doesn't last very long

saalimmsfm's Rating
Vanilla

saalimmsfm did not leave a written review for this product.

devonhowell's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I'm a 22 year old college student who weighed 130lbs when I started to take this. I do not eat even remotely healthy so gaining weight has always been impossible for me. I started taking this with 5 grams of creatine a day and have put on 10lbs in about a month. I do 1 scoop in the morning and at night with 12 oz of vitamin D milk and a banana blended in there. Tastes great and has worked for me. Will definitely be reordering.

Fortz80's Rating
Chocolate

Taste really good and works well. But since im taking this, I go to the bathroom 3-4 times a day. Pretty hard on the stomach.

devon97's Rating
Vanilla

So, I started taking this stuff along with ON's creatine and amino acids and I've noticed a huge difference in my workouts and weight. Serious mass has helped me gain a lot of strength and weight. I put on 30 lbs in 3 months. I'm 6,1 and 205 lbs. and have struggled with gaining weight for years. I found mixing one scoop of vanilla after pouring milk in and follow up with a yogurt cup really improved the overall taste. By the way, ninja blenders work the best to blend it and it never clumps. This stuff is really seriousđŸ˜‰. I stopped taking it for about a week after I ran out and I noticed a huge difference from not having any.

IGORPRIMAC's Rating
Chocolate

IGORPRIMAC did not leave a written review for this product.

fgbarbagallo's Rating
Vanilla

I've been taking Serious Mass for 5 months already and it really helps me everyday to reach my protein and calories goal. The taste is really good, and the only thing that could be better is the mixability, that's why I give 8 point in the overall. Recommended for those who are trying to gain weight and build up muscle!

eurostatus53's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

The taste is great. Mixes really easy with water. Not that bad with milk either. 2 scoops is to much for me personally. I found it best to split the shakes up threw out the day so i do one scoop 4 times a day. This has really helped me put on size. I highly recommend this. I have told alot of my friends who are looking to get them extra calories. Cant go wrong with optimum nutrition.

mike43762's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I can understand why this product is highly rated among the weight gainers. First, we all know Optimum Nutrition makes award winning products with quality and taste. Let's cut to the chase though, this gainer works. In general, I have a fast rate of metabolism compared to many. I'm 5' 4'' and for the last 6-7 years I weighed in at 135lbs. I have to admit, I wasn't watching what I ate nor was I eating cleanly on a regular basis. I was also not weight training during this time. I started my fitness journey late July 2015, but only I started using this product at the end of September 2015 and have gone through almost six 12 lb. bags. This product really helped me obtain the additional calories my body needed to bulk up alongside my new high protein, clean diet. Since July, I now weigh 150 lbs, most of the gains being lean muscle. What works best for me is I take one scoop with water in my blender bottle in the morning and then one more an hour or two before I go to bed. Trust me, splitting it into 2 separate scoops to get your 1 full serving is the way to go, otherwise it is too thick to even mix up. Remember, for those looking to try a weight gainer, don't forget this is a supplement and this alone won't help you gain the extra muscle and weight. Train hard, eat more (cleanly), get rest to grow, and trust the product. Overall, I would recommend this product to those looking to bulk up. I am now transitioning to ON Pro Gainer to cut back on the carbs and will see the results of that product.

ReubyScheiner's Rating
Banana

1:5 ratio's I find fit the best for my dietary needs, the powder mixed pretty good for the size of scoop, banana flavor tasted really artifical and sweet but I kind of liked it.. Definitely better then most gainers, most importantly it didn't leave me bloated and didn't completly **** up my ampetite like others..overall good and worth the money

TreborSotnas's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I've tried plenty of protein shakes and mixes, and taste is definitely a big part of the choosing process of it all. I was looking for something to help pack on pounds for my bulk but something that also wouldn't make me want to puke every time I took a gulp, so never trying this before and it's flavor was a real shot in the dark for me. BUT! It definitely paid off, it tastes amazing! Probably one of the best shakes I've drank, kind of like a hot Coco taste but not hot! Haha! Anyway I've already ordered my second 6 pound tub of this stuff! Definitely worth a try if youre looking for this kind of product!

Patctr's Rating
Vanilla

I used 1/2 a scoop and it was horrible. I've never tasted a protein shake this bad. I got half way through it and dumped the rest out.