Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Reviews

Loaded with 1,250 Calories, 250g of Carbs, & 25 Vitamins and Minerals to Pack on Pounds*

Good
7.5
1-20 of 1,013 Reviews

elmagic12's Rating
Chocolate

elmagic12 did not leave a written review for this product.

Morse999's Rating

This stuff is the business. I have been using this for 2 weeks now (vanilla flavour) and already have gained 7lbs. Mind you I have beefed up my own "recipe" I use whole milk, and 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream and 2 scoops of Serious Mass into the blender. It makes a fabulous tasting shake that I have in between regular meals and the taste is excellent. No powdery aftertaste at all. It's filling so don't drink it before your meals. It WORKS a treat and I will be ordering more for sure.

simply8's Rating
Chocolate

It is a good gainer, however as somebody mentioned before, you are gaining lots of fat as well. I took less than half of dosage once a day for about 6 weeks and I gained some kilos, but not that lean of course. If you are in the gym 6 days per week and 1 day off, this is the thing for you, otherwise I would pick something with less calories. Mixing was all right and taste as well.

Ahmad202's Rating

I think is better than some prodets, it's helpful to get muscle

415stayloyal's Rating

415stayloyal did not leave a written review for this product.

kimani111's Rating
Chocolate

kimani111 did not leave a written review for this product.

buareshtaha's Rating
Strawberry

buareshtaha did not leave a written review for this product.

Mwokas83's Rating
Chocolate

This is my first time trying this product and I love it and it tastes great. I have the chocolate one and I highly recommend if you wanna gain muscle fast.

punnusingh's Rating

i gave it to one of my skinny friend he gain 1kg in first week.

aaakens's Rating
Vanilla

I've been trying to gain weight for the longest and nothing seemed to work. I tried this out and took 2 scoops a day for 7 days straight along with 4 meals a day and moderate lifting for 4 days. I managed to gain 8 pounds during that short time. Next 2 weeks I didn't use the protein, didn't lift and ate about twice a day. In that time only lost 3 pounds. In my experience this products works and works well. The weight stayed on and wasn't temporary. Very pleased with this and will continue to buy more!

Michaeldoung's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I ordered this because I feel like no matter how much or what I eat, I never seem to gain weight. My metabolism is at lightning speed (which is a good thing) but I wanted to gain weight. I wanted to get bigger and buffer so i ordered the serious mass gainer. Honestly, this thing works FAST. I gained weight in a very short amount of time. 2 pounds in 1 week, taking one serving a day, 4-5 times a week. This is something u use if u need to gain weight fast. The one thing I hated was that it takes very very long to dissolve. If u shake in a blender bottle, be prepared to shake for 2-3 mins if u don't want any clumps. Personally, I like to blend it in a blender with water. Gets the work done real fast.

JocyH's Rating
Chocolate

I bought the choco peanut butter and it was good but after a while there was that bitter (?) taste from the PB that I got tired of.. I ordered the choco one and it's delicious! My 13 yr old who needs to gain weight thinks it's a milkshake and can't taste anything " strange" I love it!

Matiasalvarez's Rating
Chocolate

Im having the worst experience with this website. I ordered the 6llb chocolate flavor and it's been on back order for 3 weeks now. Terrible !!!

jarnoroeder's Rating
Chocolate

jarnoroeder did not leave a written review for this product.

ibbyali's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

After having two of these I have seen adding Serious Mass to my diet has been the most effective Protein shake out of many that I have tried and the best tasting shake. After seeing good results from myself and other such as friends,family and other people in the gym. I am glad that i found this product and i can now certainly say "guaranteed results" And it looks like I will definitely stick to this until I have reach to my suitable goal. Then start using another Optimum Nutrition product to help sustain and slowly grow my muscles.

WissamShami's Rating
Chocolate

I love everything about this product, I saw results starting from the first week! awesome for hardgainers like me! highly recommended

DiegoVera's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I would say this product is more or less OK. I gained about 9 pounds of muscle since I started taking this for track season, lifting in the morning and practice after classes. The only downside is that my body got less toned and I think it's because of the creatine in it. To be honest i'd rather take something without creatine, and more protein. Good flavor tho good with milk.

zman739's Rating
Chocolate

The taste of this product was sort of like a hot chocolate taste, I really enjoyed it. It was hard to mix with milk in a normal shake, due to shaker size. With water it was easier. I do not really buy Mass Gainer but I gained weight so it did the trick. Overall good product.

ash21882's Rating
Chocolate

I have just started taking this product. I am a really hard weight gainer and decided to try this out. I have used other products with small gains so I'm hoping this works. The taste is great. I'm using the chocolate and it taste just like chocolate milk. I only use 1 serving twice a day because of the shovel sized scooper inside. Using a blender works great and makes it very smooth. I hope this stuff works but as of now everything is awesome.

arthursilva5's Rating

This is really good! If you don't have tendency for gaining bely fat just use it! Really helps your body.

1-20 of 1,013 Reviews