Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Reviews

Loaded with 1,250 Calories, 250g of Carbs, & 25 Vitamins and Minerals to Pack on Pounds*

Good
Banana
7.7

Joesuff218's Rating
Chocolate

GAINED 20 Pounds in 2 months, i was having a FULL serving everyday, i split it half in the morning half at night or after my workout. I would have it with 14 ounces of WHOLE MILK instead of 12 oz the calories add up, ontop of that like 3000 cal a day. Dont expect lean mass because this is not a lean shake, I got exactly what i wanted, 15 more pounds to go and im gonna cuttttt. Tastes greatttt

amjad1992's Rating
Chocolate

amjad1992 did not leave a written review for this product.

SixPackAbsAttack's Rating

purchased 12lb of chocolate. tastes great. use blender to mix only poor rating are from ppl aren't aren't srs about putting on extra calories, or ppl who TRY to mix this **** w spoon and cup or shaker bottle. it's HIGH volume intake. the only way to mix this stuff good is w blender. I like mine thick. so I have no problem w 2 scoops. ya the scoop is big. it's supposed to be this isn't green tea, it's MASS GAIN. Lift heavy and consume this stuff. my biggest problem is intake. I don't ENJOY eating. I enjoy training but obviously if I'm lifting and not getting calories I won't grow. I enjoy drinking this stuff. however as insane as it sounds I'd prefer the dose be heavier. like 1800 calories or 2000 calories. hahaha. that would be awesome. my next bag, I shall look for highest calories/protein intake. I only started this stuff 3 days ago so no results yet. but in excited about seeing my gains.

Mvega57's Rating
Chocolate

Mvega57 did not leave a written review for this product.

ejacobs927's Rating

I gained a decent amount of weight pretty quickly. Part of it was the fact that I didn't lift at all prior to taking this supplement. This product gives me the worse runs ever but I think its effective. I **** near gained 20lbs off one bag. I bought another bag but I slowed down because I was getting the biggest ******* beer gut ever.

• hepy31
hepy31's Rating
Banana

hepy31 did not leave a written review for this product.

lilshadow's Rating

Yep the first time I bought this I was skeptical. About it even though the reviews were good. Before I tried this I weighed 105pounds, after I finished the whole bag I weighted 114 pounds. I ate food and took this at night I started off with 1 scoop then moved on after 3 weeks to 2 scoops. Do not start with 2 scoops if u have never had a mass gainer it will be to much for you stomach. I used this while working out everyday, and kept a log on my workout and how many calories I ate apart from this. This will work!!

omarhisham's Rating
Vanilla

Taste is disgusting , mixability is very bad even with blender can't finish the package and throw it away :(

Besho84's Rating

First you will not find flavor and taste view here because I don't care about it !! it made fat in my belly, I did not see fat somewhere else, firs time in my life I get this gay belly, btw first use with the smaller size was okay, moreover when I was drinking it I was feeling that I must go and sleep, something wrong there

SFBodybuilder's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I had to review this. This amazing product put 5.8lbs on my ectomorph frame in 8 days! Which is a miracle for me to gain any weight at all. Every time I was shaking this up in my shaker I was singing "It's peanut butter jelly time!" I loved the flavor Chocolate peanut butter. The flavor kept reminding me of a caramel fudge sundae, it was awesome. I had no problem with those massive scoops. I've tried other proteins where they make me put 4 scoops and it comes out to be about the same amount. My only complaint is that they don't offer a 12lb of this flavor. I did start off getting very bloated and gassy, but it wasn't as much the more I drank this product. I would highly, highly recommend this to any hard gainer.

Jpettersson20's Rating
Chocolate

Absolutely love this stuff. I have a hard time gaining weight and this has change that for me. The taste is a really good solid chocolate ( I've tried a lot of chocolate proteins). I was at 170 for about a year and couldn't add mass even while training hard 5-6 times a week about an hour or so per day. Finally i started to up my calories and gained about 3 pounds in 6 months, then i bought serious mass and I'm at 182 in two months. So yes its actually works and i would recommend to anyone who has the same problem as i do. I split the serving in half and take it twice a day and once on non training days.

joepetro's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

THis does exactly what it advertises. Puts on weight, be careful because you you really need to workout to burn off those extra carbs or it goes straight to your stomach.

absolutone's Rating
Chocolate

This was one of my first GO-TO gainers. I really hated the 2 heaping scoops required for 1250 calories, 50g protein, 252g carbs, and loaded with tons of fillers. Not to mention 50g of sugar. So in my wallet this was an affordable weight gainer, but the aftermath after finishing 2 twelve pound bag was I gained about 14lbs but not pure musle, haha, more like my body fat % rose. I shredded down 14lb to 7 lbs, and my BF% dropped. This is not a clean bulk, I got what I paid for. Size and no definition. I recommend it if you like ch****ing down chunks or whey because this does not mix well! Even with water, it doesn't mix well. You'll need a electric blender for 2 heaping scoops. PROS: affordable. CONS: doesn't mix well, gain fat

Mitcharp's Rating

I have yet to have a negative experience with any optimum nutrition product. It tastes great! It's easy to mix into a smoothie, and it has a great consistency. I love that when I have this product after a workout and before bed, I wake up not feeling sore. This is one of the best indicators for me that the product is doing what it should be.

gymachine247's Rating
Chocolate

This is one of my favourite nutrition brand, I took the serious mass for around a month, and I gained 2 pound and that is overall, I like the chocolate flavour better than any other flavour, it had a great taste compare to other chocolate nutrition brands and it mixes really easy, this is an ideal nutrition if you want to put on a size.

Grande27's Rating

Grande27 did not leave a written review for this product.

garcia7366's Rating
Chocolate

garcia7366 did not leave a written review for this product.

CaseyBulldog's Rating
Chocolate

This is the best hard gainer product I've taken. I've put on 4-6 pounds in 2 weeks since taking this, and it has translated to increased energy, monster strength gains, and a big boost to my calorie intake. Its a real struggle getting above 210 pounds as a hard gainer, and supplementing a protein and carb source like this is essential when you're crammed for time. I've tried a few different gainers, and this is the best bang for the buck, and best for results. Bear in mind I've been lifting for 5 years now too

757wakeboarder's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This stuff is perfect, I like being able to cut down to one scoop so I'm still getting a lot of carbs but not an extremely high amount of protein all at once. My only complaint is that I cannot stand the opening at the top of the container (I have the 6lb). It's so narrow you can't even get the obnoxiously large serving scoop out of it without pointing the end of it downwards and loosing the powder you scooped to put in your drink.

stevelinley's Rating

The macros are very good. My 5 stars are all based on this. The flavour is not great, and the mixability is poor! VERY lumpy. Pretty disappointing to be honest. Won't be purchasing again. Mutant Mass is far superior.