Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Reviews

Loaded with 1,250 Calories, 250g of Carbs, & 25 Vitamins and Minerals to Pack on Pounds*

Good
7.9
6.7
7.5
Banana
7.6

hennore's Rating
Vanilla

I've seen the greatest results with this gainer! I've tried all of the top brands but I always come back to this one. The only drawback is mixability. It's near impossible to get even half a serving to cooperate with you, especially if using a blender bottle. Other than that, I highly recommend this product if you're having trouble gaining the mass you need and/or want

RCT94's Rating
Vanilla

RCT94 did not leave a written review for this product.

isaacboadu's Rating
Vanilla

isaacboadu did not leave a written review for this product.

nutzcuevas's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Excellent weight gainer. 50g of protein and lots of calories. I've gained at least 15lbs. since I started taking serious mass. I have bought the 6lb. and 12lb. bags a few times already. The shipping takes about 5 days before I get it which is fine but the draw back is the cost you get charged for shipping the product. Although it shows that you're getting it $20 cheaper when you order, you get charged shipping about the same amount for "each" item you order. So where's the savings in that???

pyochim20's Rating
Chocolate

Does the job as a good gainer but they should call the 6 pound jug "Serious Mess." The scoop is way too big for the opening and I had to do quarter scoops otherwise it dumps all over the place, especially when I got about halfway through the jug. Make the hole bigger or the scoop smaller, ON. Definitely not purchasing again until this issue is resolved. I cannot speak for the 12 pound jug but the 6 pounder sucks. It's a pretty big design flaw. I don't want to feel like I'm playing "Operation" when I'm trying to make my shake and I've never had this problem with any other protein.

vcusumanojr's Rating
Vanilla

This is a good straight weight gainer. I use it as a meal replacement during work because it just has so many calories. Plus it has 50g of protein if you have the full dosage of the product. They really support you using it in the method of blending with other items like granola or bananas to improve taste. I think it tasted fine when just mixed with water though. I gained a lot of wait on my bulk after having 2 of these shakes a day for a couple weeks. I could see mass gains everywhere mainly because I was lowering my rep range and lifting heavier but by the end of it in late spring I felt like I put on too much fat. I would suggest it for a clean bulk but in general I am not big on weight gainers because they generally include some fat you might not be able to get rid of later in life. It succeeded in its purpose though which is caloric surplus.

GouthamMannuru's Rating
Chocolate

this product is best for people who want to gain weight ( just belly fat ) and not good for body building

pooya69's Rating
Chocolate

pooya69 did not leave a written review for this product.

Ralexander0322's Rating
Chocolate

I just bought it and im curious about whats gonna happen if i just take 1 scoop instead of 2 and only use it 3-4 days a week like taking it monday, wednesday, friday and sunday. Will it affect on me? because i got the 7 pounds one and i dont feel like taking it just for a week (8 services) and then buy another one...

niiiiiiike's Rating
Chocolate

niiiiiiike did not leave a written review for this product.

Iuke's Rating
Strawberry

So today my strawberry Serious Mass came in the mail. In my opinion, there are 2 types of strawberry flavors. One that's fruity and sweet, that you might find in strawberry soda, or candy. And one that's creamy that you would find in a strawberry milkshake. When it comes to protein shakes/weight-gainer shakes, I prefer the creamy milkshake flavor. Unfortunately, the strawberry Serious Mass is very then, and fruity flavored. This type of flavor does not go well with milk in my opinion, and I might start taking it with water. I gave a 4/10 rating because it doesn't taste all that bad, but it doesn't taste good at all. (You can still choke it down) I am willing to try out different flavors however, and If anyone could tell me which flavor is very creamy like a milkshake, please do tell.

and58pat's Rating

Excellent for gaining mass. mixes well and taste okay. The scooper is pretty large, like a tide detergent scoop. The 12lbs. bag is the best deal. I am going to get another one later this week.

justinncook's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

The chocolate peanut butter flavor tastes like a Reese's cup but not as sweet.

jake10p's Rating
Chocolate

Love. I cut the dosage in half since I'm on a budget and, weighing 165 lbs, I don't need that large amount of calories since I'm not trying to bloat myself. It takes a little bit of work to mix 12 ounces in a shaker bottle, but it tastes great and I have put on serious (good) weight since using this product. Definitely going to purchase again.

jordansung's Rating
Strawberry

the taste l dun't like it and the powder can't shake well when i used blended.

adc218623's Rating

Great product, I was taking 2 to 3 servings a day (up to 6 scoops) while eating 4 meals and snack. Within 30 days I was able to gain 27lbs. I struggle to gain and maintain size but this did in a month what prison food did in a year. You got to man up to drink it since its thick but this adds the pounds. Get serious and get mass. After trying pro complex of this brand. I prefer that. But every not and then I get this to mix it up with new ingredients

parker1322's Rating
Vanilla

doesn't mix well in a shaker, so as a broke college student without a blender it kinda sucks but as for its mix the taste is good and it helped gain 5 lbs over a month. pretty happy seeing as I can never add weight (fat or musscle haha).

ArtashM's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

ArtashM did not leave a written review for this product.

spwaters's Rating
Vanilla

spwaters did not leave a written review for this product.

keah's Rating
Chocolate

keah did not leave a written review for this product.