Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Reviews

Loaded with 1,250 Calories, 250g of Carbs, & 25 Vitamins and Minerals to Pack on Pounds*

Good
7.8
6.6
7.6
Banana
7.5

matchewjacub's Rating
Vanilla

The vanilla is pretty good, but not the best. Mixes well in a shaker. I would break it down into two shakes a day. In my experience with this product, I gained about 28lbs across 5 months. This was a great way to get the extra carbs on a budget.

Jay24S's Rating
Chocolate

I've been using it only for a week now, and with a strict diet and 6 day kick-*** workout, I gained two pounds already. I definitely recommend it for anyone to start with if you want to put on some muscle. definitely needs a blender, and does not mix that well with a shaker

LWolf1999's Rating
Chocolate

Gained 10lbs in 1 month. Makes a real thick shake so I take one half serving post workout and one half serving at night. Great flavor. Definitely recommend.

ibbyali's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

After having two of these I have seen adding Serious Mass to my High protein diet has been the most effective Protein shake out of many that I have tried and the best tasting shake. After seeing good results from myself and other such as friends,family and other people in the gym. I have never been even more motivated to keep doing what I love. And it looks like I will definitely stick to this until I have reach to my suitable goal. Then start using another Optimum Nutrition product to help sustain and slowly grow my muscles.

disob3yed's Rating
Chocolate

disob3yed did not leave a written review for this product.

Danbpearce's Rating
Strawberry

If you are a scrawny guy looking to pack on a few pounds this stuff works. You might think you're never going to gain any weight. You might think you should give up your routine because you just can't gain any weight. Don't give up. This product WILL help you gain weight. The flavor is just alright. I would recommend only drinking one scoop at a time otherwise it gets to thick. Drink the recommended serving every day and eat as much as you can. You will start to gain mass.

racenjason857's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

racenjason857 did not leave a written review for this product.

JorgeR0128's Rating
Chocolate

This is a WEIGHT GAINER, meaning you will gain weight if you implement this into your diet. I have been using the 12 pound bag for about 3 months and went from 145 lbs to 163 lbs. I got amazing results. The taste can vary depending on how much water or milk you use. The only downside to this is the ginormous scoop and the mix-ability. I recommend that you put your liquid first (5-10 oz), throw in 1 scoop, then fill it up again with the amount of liquid you want in order for it not to get all clumpy. Overall its a really good product for those hard gainers out there.

NickHazel's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This product works. Even though I was taking half servings (one scoop instead of two) to make the bag last longer, I still got a huge amount of protein, carbs, calories and all that other good stuff people are looking for to gain weight. I put on 8 pounds in the period of a month, and i know that would've been more if i took full servings. Definitely going to order again

steve91605's Rating
Vanilla

One definitely requires a blender, unless they have no gag reflex. Blender bottle won't do it unless you use warm water or milk and shake for 10". That being said, great taste, and a serious benefit for a man who works in the woods. Keeps your weight and adds muscle

taylortayzer's Rating
Chocolate

Mixes well. Tastes good. I mix with milk, a banana, coffee flavor, and ice. Tastes as good as starbucks ;D

manuelinfante's Rating
Vanilla

I used this as a supplement for maintaining a calorie excess diet. Every night after the gym I mixed one heaping scoop and it worked out great. I recommend blending it with milk, one banana, and two table spoons of peanut butter for ultimate gains. The vanilla flavor has to be one of the best tasting flavors I have ever tried. I also enjoyed the chocolate flavor a lot.

Nyddi's Rating
Strawberry

I absolutely LOVE this product, however, the strawberry flavor is disgusting. I am so disappointed. The Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Strawberry is delicious, but the Serious Mass Strawberry tastes horrible.

daveydinkims's Rating

In my opinion one of the best tasting powders I've ever had, it helped me add in all those extra calories I need during a day that I can't eat, mixes fantastic the only downside is how many and much is in a scoop a tub doesn't last very long

saalimmsfm's Rating
Vanilla

saalimmsfm did not leave a written review for this product.

devonhowell's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I'm a 22 year old college student who weighed 130lbs when I started to take this. I do not eat even remotely healthy so gaining weight has always been impossible for me. I started taking this with 5 grams of creatine a day and have put on 10lbs in about a month. I do 1 scoop in the morning and at night with 12 oz of vitamin D milk and a banana blended in there. Tastes great and has worked for me. Will definitely be reordering.

Fortz80's Rating
Chocolate

Taste really good and works well. But since im taking this, I go to the bathroom 3-4 times a day. Pretty hard on the stomach.

devon97's Rating
Vanilla

So, I started taking this stuff along with ON's creatine and amino acids and I've noticed a huge difference in my workouts and weight. Serious mass has helped me gain a lot of strength and weight. I put on 30 lbs in 3 months. I'm 6,1 and 205 lbs. and have struggled with gaining weight for years. I found mixing one scoop of vanilla after pouring milk in and follow up with a yogurt cup really improved the overall taste. By the way, ninja blenders work the best to blend it and it never clumps. This stuff is really seriousđŸ˜‰. I stopped taking it for about a week after I ran out and I noticed a huge difference from not having any.

IGORPRIMAC's Rating
Chocolate

IGORPRIMAC did not leave a written review for this product.

fgbarbagallo's Rating
Vanilla

I've been taking Serious Mass for 5 months already and it really helps me everyday to reach my protein and calories goal. The taste is really good, and the only thing that could be better is the mixability, that's why I give 8 point in the overall. Recommended for those who are trying to gain weight and build up muscle!