Optimum Serious Mass Reviews

Loaded with 1,250 Calories, 250g of Carbs, & 25 Vitamins and Minerals to Pack on Pounds*

Good
7.4
7.7

loopyman's Rating
Chocolate

very good made good weight gain on it kind of got tired of flavour at the end

kaddylac32's Rating
Chocolate

I bought a 12 pound bag when I was working out at the gym a lot, trying to gain muscle mass. This product helped me a ton along the way. The chocolate tastes great with chocolate milk as well as a spoonful of peanut butter.

qbrew's Rating
Banana

My first time going on a mass gainer. I considered serious mass because a friend recommended it. I have done the banana and the taste was real good. It mixes easily with water too. Few observations! CARBS and SUGAR all have the same end result when digested so stating percentage of carbs and sugar differently don't mean anything. The protein contents is quite low too. The recommended 2 scoops will not actually fit in any average shaker and it turns out to be just powder. I'm yet to find out how many lbs I put up combined with my regular beast mode training and caloric intake.

NGV22's Rating
Chocolate

So far I had two 10lb bag of serious mass. Taste is great, sweet. As expected from a mass gainer. I would said it is very filling with half serving (one scoop) alone. Mixability 6/10, as usual when it comes to a mass gainer

mccordparry's Rating

This is probably one of the best gainers out there. I only add one scoop, instead of the recommended two. By doing this, I still get 700 calories that I need in between meals, and the powder mixes easily with water in a regular shaker cup. The taste is okay, but its not like you are buying it because you want a milk shake. I usually add a scoop of Optimum protein as well, just to increase the protein amount. Do not use this if you are not training hard and you do not keep track of your calories. As with most mass gainers, if you aren't burning the calories that you're consuming, you will add some unwanted extra lbs.

HarisBarsaka's Rating
Chocolate

HarisBarsaka did not leave a written review for this product.

Haunnn's Rating

Got this in chocolate and I soon found out why it's called serious mass. The only thing serious about this product were the dumps I was taking. If pooping was a sport my nick name would be Gaseous Clay. My bowels felt like they were sent to the great depths of hell. I would compare my stomach pains to a mother giving birth to a small elephant. I could not finish the whole tub and ended up returning it. If you're trying it out, good luck.

Reinst's Rating
Vanilla

Reinst did not leave a written review for this product.

lilkersch's Rating
Chocolate

This product is decent. The taste is amazing but after going through 3 tubs of Serious Mass, I didn't gain any weight or mass, in fact I actually lost weight. Other than the taste being great and having a great amount of calories, I'd have to say this product didn't work for me. Still love it but probably wont buy it again.

dedicatedyouth's Rating

one off my all time favorite supps, great as I am young and have a Reilly fast metabolism, packs on sizes within a couple of weeks along with good diet, I have recommended this product to loads of my friends and has also helped them reaching there goals as-well the banana flavor tastes excellent and is a pleasure to drink, HIGHLY RECOMMEND if you fit the serious mass criteria any further questions regarding this product are any other product feel free to ask me

teez226's Rating
Vanilla

Hi, This supplement is awesome.. Many complain about the scoop size but I just simple use 1 scoop after training and sometimes 1 before I sleep. I picked it up at a good price and I think I will continue with this for 2-3 months or longer. I generally prefer vanilla reason was having bad experiences with other flavours. Im taking it for about 2 weeks now and its going well. I did do some research and I believe that this was the best price with the quantity. Some supps are way to pricey and maybe and I just went for how much I could afford and the peoples reviews of this supp.

banez24's Rating
Chocolate

banez24 did not leave a written review for this product.

chriswalker83's Rating
Chocolate

Great value and great performance. Gained 15 Lbs since first of the year and I stay under 10% body fat.

allykae111's Rating

allykae111 did not leave a written review for this product.

Mon3's Rating
Vanilla

I bought the 5KG ON Serious Mass (vanilla flavor). It comes in a nice, large bag. It is a resealable bag, so it keeps the moisture out. I am a hard gainer, and I feel very full each serve. The serving scoop is huge, it's almost the size of a large mug. So if you buy this powder, you're best to buy big, because you will run out really fast. So far so good. The only downside is the taste. I give it 3/10. It tastes very eggy and rich, it tastes like cake mix. This is probably because it's a high calorie gainer powder. So they have to mix in as much calorie and carbs as possible. But I hear that the chocolate flavor tastes better, so I might try that next time.

rkorthasii's Rating
Chocolate

Chocolate flavor is good. I have a 20oz. mixer and only mix one scoop at a time in cold water and it blends smooth that way. Any more than that or using room temperature water causes clumps which are not all that pleasant. Helped me put on a few pounds as well.

greekfanatik's Rating
Chocolate

8.5 serious? no way!i play soccer in greece and i make sooo much cardio.by 1 scoop twice a day i gained 4 kg in 1 month but i paid a huge,tremendous price for it with heartburn,tahycardia and a feeling that i almost die when i go up say 70 stairs.it's realluy devastating for the heart,and trust me,i play soccer and i workout in gym 3 times a week and my cardio is better than taking serious mass!!!reap his benefits and reduce or split the dosage,taking 1 scoop at time is wayyy too much.take 3 half scoops through the day and your heart will thank you.great taste tough,and creatine plus glutamine is helpful.the bcaa's ar missing.

mindfreak831's Rating
Strawberry
Chocolate

Great for hard gainers. But don't rely on just this sup, make sure you're upping your calories as well. I've always had a very hard time gaining mass and strength. I hit a brick wall on bench a while back, with the increased calories and protein, I was able to decrease my recovery time, allowing me to train more frequently and up my bench by about 40lbs in a little over a month.. As for the claims that I see on multiple sites about the strawberry tasting like s#!t.. USE MILK!! I use whole milk and it tastes like strawberry cookie dough.. Cheap cookie dough.. But still, it's not THAT bad. I've tried some GREAT strawberry sups, if that's what you're expecting, you'll be disappointed, but if you wanna switch it up and try strawberry, it goes down just fine. If you're thinking about buying it, just do it, for the price, it's well worth it.

T16fitness's Rating

This is a great products for the ectomorphs but I suggest you take 1/2 scoop in the morning and then 1 scoop post workout and then 1/2 a scoop before bed cause it has muscle recover casein in it so hope this helps!

jleveque2's Rating
Banana

After taking this powder for a few weeks i did see some gains, however it was tough. DO NOT take the two scoops as once, you feel extremely bloated for hours. I would take no more than one scoop at a time. I did half a scoop in the morning, a full scoop after training and half again at night. It tastes pretty good, and fairly easy to shake up. One negative thing I have with it is that you don't absorb everything completely. Your gains would be crazy if you absorbed every gram of the carbohydrates that this gainer packs. The 5:1 carbs to protein ratio makes me feel like the carbs are just going through my body and not being absorbed very well. Overall, a good product though.