Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Reviews

Loaded with 1,250 Calories, 250g of Carbs, & 25 Vitamins and Minerals to Pack on Pounds*

Good
Banana
7.5

WissamShami's Rating
Chocolate

I love everything about this product, I saw results starting from the first week! awesome for hardgainers like me! highly recommended

DiegoVera's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I would say this product is more or less OK. I gained about 9 pounds of muscle since I started taking this for track season, lifting in the morning and practice after classes. The only downside is that my body got less toned and I think it's because of the creatine in it. To be honest i'd rather take something without creatine, and more protein. Good flavor tho good with milk.

zman739's Rating
Chocolate

The taste of this product was sort of like a hot chocolate taste, I really enjoyed it. It was hard to mix with milk in a normal shake, due to shaker size. With water it was easier. I do not really buy Mass Gainer but I gained weight so it did the trick. Overall good product.

ash21882's Rating
Chocolate

I have just started taking this product. I am a really hard weight gainer and decided to try this out. I have used other products with small gains so I'm hoping this works. The taste is great. I'm using the chocolate and it taste just like chocolate milk. I only use 1 serving twice a day because of the shovel sized scooper inside. Using a blender works great and makes it very smooth. I hope this stuff works but as of now everything is awesome.

arthursilva5's Rating

This is really good! If you don't have tendency for gaining bely fat just use it! Really helps your body.

Rabbit3912's Rating
Vanilla

It took about 10 days to get to me, but the Customer Support Team was very helpful in insuring my package was delivered too me! I ordered the vanilla and it honestly was not that great at first, I used mine in a shaker, the taste got better over time though. I will be ordering again as I have seen improvements in my physique and body weight. Hopefully I will be able to get the Chocolate Peanut Butter, everyone seems to love that one!

AndrewR0325's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

AndrewR0325 did not leave a written review for this product.

jchalfant's Rating
Chocolate

This powder is the first mass gainer I took it works!

matchewjacub's Rating
Vanilla

The vanilla is pretty good, but not the best. Mixes well in a shaker. I would break it down into two shakes a day. In my experience with this product, I gained about 28lbs across 5 months. This was a great way to get the extra carbs on a budget.

Jay24S's Rating
Chocolate

I've been using it only for a week now, and with a strict diet and 6 day kick-*** workout, I gained two pounds already. I definitely recommend it for anyone to start with if you want to put on some muscle. definitely needs a blender, and does not mix that well with a shaker

LWolf1999's Rating
Chocolate

Gained 10lbs in 1 month. Makes a real thick shake so I take one half serving post workout and one half serving at night. Great flavor. Definitely recommend.

ibbyali's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

After having two of these I have seen adding Serious Mass to my High protein diet has been the most effective Protein shake out of many that I have tried and the best tasting shake. After seeing good results from myself and other such as friends,family and other people in the gym. I have never been even more motivated to keep doing what I love. And it looks like I will definitely stick to this until I have reach to my suitable goal. Then start using another Optimum Nutrition product to help sustain and slowly grow my muscles.

disob3yed's Rating
Chocolate

disob3yed did not leave a written review for this product.

Danbpearce's Rating
Strawberry

If you are a scrawny guy looking to pack on a few pounds this stuff works. You might think you're never going to gain any weight. You might think you should give up your routine because you just can't gain any weight. Don't give up. This product WILL help you gain weight. The flavor is just alright. I would recommend only drinking one scoop at a time otherwise it gets to thick. Drink the recommended serving every day and eat as much as you can. You will start to gain mass.

racenjason857's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

racenjason857 did not leave a written review for this product.

JorgeR0128's Rating
Chocolate

This is a WEIGHT GAINER, meaning you will gain weight if you implement this into your diet. I have been using the 12 pound bag for about 3 months and went from 145 lbs to 163 lbs. I got amazing results. The taste can vary depending on how much water or milk you use. The only downside to this is the ginormous scoop and the mix-ability. I recommend that you put your liquid first (5-10 oz), throw in 1 scoop, then fill it up again with the amount of liquid you want in order for it not to get all clumpy. Overall its a really good product for those hard gainers out there.

NickHazel's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

This product works. Even though I was taking half servings (one scoop instead of two) to make the bag last longer, I still got a huge amount of protein, carbs, calories and all that other good stuff people are looking for to gain weight. I put on 8 pounds in the period of a month, and i know that would've been more if i took full servings. Definitely going to order again

steve91605's Rating
Vanilla

One definitely requires a blender, unless they have no gag reflex. Blender bottle won't do it unless you use warm water or milk and shake for 10". That being said, great taste, and a serious benefit for a man who works in the woods. Keeps your weight and adds muscle

taylortayzer's Rating
Chocolate

Mixes well. Tastes good. I mix with milk, a banana, coffee flavor, and ice. Tastes as good as starbucks ;D

manuelinfante's Rating
Vanilla

I used this as a supplement for maintaining a calorie excess diet. Every night after the gym I mixed one heaping scoop and it worked out great. I recommend blending it with milk, one banana, and two table spoons of peanut butter for ultimate gains. The vanilla flavor has to be one of the best tasting flavors I have ever tried. I also enjoyed the chocolate flavor a lot.