Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Reviews

Loaded with 1,250 Calories, 250g of Carbs, & 25 Vitamins and Minerals to Pack on Pounds*

Good
7.8
6.7
Strawberry
7.5
7.6

Iuke's Rating
Strawberry

So today my strawberry Serious Mass came in the mail. In my opinion, there are 2 types of strawberry flavors. One that's fruity and sweet, that you might find in strawberry soda, or candy. And one that's creamy that you would find in a strawberry milkshake. When it comes to protein shakes/weight-gainer shakes, I prefer the creamy milkshake flavor. Unfortunately, the strawberry Serious Mass is very then, and fruity flavored. This type of flavor does not go well with milk in my opinion, and I might start taking it with water. I gave a 5/10 rating because it doesn't taste all that bad, but it doesn't taste good at all. (You can still choke it down) I am willing to try out different flavors however, and If anyone could tell me which flavor is very creamy like a milkshake, please do tell.

ArtashM's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

ArtashM did not leave a written review for this product.

spwaters's Rating
Vanilla

spwaters did not leave a written review for this product.

keah's Rating
Chocolate

keah did not leave a written review for this product.

eddiemagd's Rating

Super fast shipping. Ordered this yesterday at around 11am. Gor here today at around 11am. STANDARD SHIPPING. With 2 badass magazines and a power powder. Will definitely buy again.

Ecook22's Rating
Banana

I just bought this protein and made my first shake of it yesterday. It is a bit intimidating adding those two monster scoops, but you have to do what you can to get the job done. I can already tell you that it might be best to split up and make two shakes in a day rather than putting two scoops in one shake, because lets be honest it's going to be a bit thick (we are using a mass gainer here). I hope anybody who takes this doesn't expect it to be extremely smooth like Gold Standard or anything. Banana flavor tastes good but might be a little sweet for my taste. Ready to see some results from taking this very good mass gainer.

Alfred1010's Rating
Chocolate

It does what it claims to do, assist in gaining mass. I use it mainly if I plateau in my weight gain and need a little more calories in my diet without changing anything too much. Also helps with not digesting muscle overnight if you take it right before you sleep. Recommend taking it before bed or in the morning. But the scoops are wayyy to big for one "serving" I usually only use 1 scoop and use it in my blender bottle. I tried putting the 2 scoop recommended size in my blender bottle, left no room for any water... Anyway, the serving size is a little ridiculous but you can just take how much you wish. Taste is pretty good, I had chocolate and it was pleasant. If you need help getting those extra calories in to help gain weight faster, take it right before bed on a regular basis, It worked for me.

brianrorr's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

brianrorr did not leave a written review for this product.

mrm7's Rating
Chocolate

mrm7 did not leave a written review for this product.

shpfootball's Rating

I have been taking this for my bulking period, and I really like this mass gainer. I gained about 20 pounds. most of which is muscle, after almost two months. The taste is pretty good compared to some other weight gainers. I'm not sure if is just me, but when I took this, my strength dramatically increased as if I were taking pure creatine. Overall a very quality product that is worth your money if you are looking to bulk.

• merc05
merc05's Rating
Banana

One of the best bulking/mass gainer products I've used. I've adjusted the amount I take at a time, so I tend to take half a scoop (a quarter serving) 3 or 4 times a day. I find it easier to digest this way and hopefully it should mean that it lasts a bit longer too and I still get all the benefits. It tastes delicious, by far the best tasting supplement I've tried, particularly when blended with milk, though it's still perfectly drinkable with water, almond milk, etc. My only criticism would be that if you take the recommended 2 scoop serving it only lasts 16 servings, which for something that costs £45 for the 5.4kg works out at quite a lot per month.

NickSmith911's Rating

I use this every day after lifting and I like it.

Trip89's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Trip89 did not leave a written review for this product.

moneysquad's Rating
Vanilla

Ive tried several weight gainers and I have seen the most results with this one. i drink it immediately after i eat (adds 1200 calories to the meal i just ate) which helped me put on about 15lbs in a month. In order for this product to work drink it AFTER you eat and drink water. during this month i added 15lbs to my max bench and about 10-15 lbs on the other workouts. Decent product. doesn't blend well, but it will after about 2 min of shaking it and taste is not great but it did what i bought it to do so that's the only reason i gave it an 8.

BizzyB0ne's Rating
Vanilla

I was suggested to use this product many of my friends but was suggested not to use on the bb forums in spite of that i went ahead and bought it. Its really expensive if you buy a 6lb which only has 8 servings but 12lb bag is cheaper. I had to take one scoop post workout and 3/4 scoop in the morning after breakfast and the 6lb ended in 2 and a half week. I used it with intense 2 hour workout 4-5 days a week and I totally regret buying this product because I see no difference and its very expensive, moving on to flavor it only smells good but if you use more than one scoop its just TOOO MUCH SWEET that you feel like vomiting after drinking it. Overall in the end it is very poor product and might not buy it again.

kro25's Rating
Chocolate

The taste is not good at all as a protein shake. I cannot drink it. I was dumb on trusting everyone else's reviews and bought the 12lbs bag. The good news is if you accidentally buy this gainer you can cook with it and its alright! I make pancakes and muffins with it and its pretty good! In the end, I will not be buying this again.

justinchanAM's Rating

I would like to say a big thank you to Serious mass. I have been training for 2 months before I was skinny as a skinny guy. It was hard for me before always getting judged on how i look. Serious mass you help me change my life, Im 18 years old i know it has just been 2 months but believe me It made me bigger than before. For all the skinny ones out there, you guys need this i know its been hard to gain weight even if you eat a lot cause i have been in your situation. Try Serious mass and start training!

aestheticdude's Rating
Chocolate

There was a point I wanted to gain some mass, so I've heard this product is among the best result giving supplement in the stores. I really wanted to try the luck and bought it. I gained about 5-6 kilos with the support of this and the results were good enough. The thing I loved about this supplement is, each serving has 50g of protein. It comes with creatine mixed and also has essential vitamins and minerals included, which I saved lot of money on buying extra creatine supplement plus multivitamins. Negatives about this product is the part of mixing and one serving is monstrous, so I had to take half for each shake. The other bad about is the flavour is too artificial and very sweet. I took a shake in the morning with breakfast and sometimes I used it to replace with a small meal in-between two main meals. Overall, this is a GOOD supplement to use GAIN SERIOUS MASS. I recommend this product to anyone who's seeking to accomplish their goal of gaining weight.

kybengal's Rating

Good taste and mixes well. Due to the high carb content, I only use half of the suggested dosage ,per day. The 12 lb. bag is definitely the better buy.