Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Reviews

Loaded with 1,250 Calories, 250g of Carbs, & 25 Vitamins and Minerals to Pack on Pounds*

Good
7.5
6.8
Chocolate Peanut Butter
7.5
7.7

chrisc1212's Rating
Chocolate

Decent taste, and a quick way to get the calories in. A half serving couple times a day is sufficient, but trying to take a full serving at once is a huge task.

AngryJamesM's Rating
Banana

Great weight gainer! As a serving suggestion I suggest using only half a serving (one scoop) mixed with your favourite milk providing the ultimate milkshake taste, filling you up good & making your product last twice as long!

ebless911's Rating
Chocolate

The scoops, are literally like shovels. Waaaaaay over priced and didn't notice any gains at all.

Jesse19892000's Rating

I was 6'1 175 and after taking this for a month. I jump up to 180, most of it is muscle and some fat. But I still look lean and see my six pack. Good for someone that is bulking for the winter.

vlmao's Rating
Chocolate

Have used a 12lb bag with this protein. I can say you will gain a few pounds at least. i gained 5-7 pounds in one bag. This is a great protein if your looking to bulk up fast but you will get a stomach too. Ive noticed my stomach getting bigger as well as the rest of my body. If your looking to bulk up fast this is the product for you, it works and is cheap.

EXPRECDJ's Rating
Chocolate

Excellent product, tastes great and blends very well. Has a ton of carbs to fill you up and enough calories to pack on mass quickly, and also adds in vitamins and minerals as well. I prefer to use 1/4 of the recommended amount (about 1 scoop in regular protein scoops) with two scoops of my whey protein in my morning and post-workout shakes and it really packed on the mass. Lasted almost two months as well. GREAT product.

biker105nn's Rating
Chocolate

Great flavor and overall great product for us hard gainers. However, the serving size is absolutely ridiculous. The product recommends 2 servings, however 2 of these massive scoops alone would fill a regular blender bottle. Instead, I usually only use 1 scoop in 16 oz of milk. The calories in the milk bring this half serving to nearly 1100 cals. I take it in the morning as a snack. It mixes ok, but you have to shake a little more than you average protein. You get little globs that like to bubble to the surface and explode in your mouth if you dont mix thoroughly. Tip. I usually pour in 8oz of milk first, then my 1 scoop, then top off with final 8oz. it usually mixes perfectly this way without getting large chunks of powder stuck to the underside of the shaker lid.

niravjpatel's Rating
Chocolate

I have chocolate flavor 9 and 7 for strawberry because if I mix strawberry without a banana in milk, it taste like drinking some powdered tablet. Chocolate is great with 2% milk. Make sure you add a banana to give a better flavor in strawberry weigh 2% milk. And I do only one scoop at a time. I use blender to mix.

GenesiSantos's Rating

By the God's of olympus, this product has forever changed my life. I got my box thinking that it was going to be the best tasting product ever. Guess what, it literally tasted like satan's anus. If you plan to buy this to fill your macros, it will work, but keep in mind you must add not only milk, but also ice cream. It's a great bulking agent, but nonetheless the taste turns off a higher score.

amilabanks's Rating
Banana

just started to use this product couple weeks ago and feel really good and Taste also delicious .

Koryd18's Rating
Vanilla

Solid weight gainer, 1 scoop in the morning & later works best for me. Two scoops of the laundry detergent size scooper is way too much. Use a blender because it does not mix well in just the blender bottle. 12lb pound bag is the best for your pockets. Vanilla is good with milk. Will put on weight along with a proper diet.

winstonshark's Rating
Chocolate

Great weight gainer. I have been using for a long time. I usually buy the 12lb bag because it is cost efficient. Im a skinny guy and need the extra calories. I take 2 scoops a day with whole milk and get a extra well needed 1600 calories need for my calorie surplus. Taste great. But sometimes when you mix it, there are clumps left in the bottom of the blender bottle and some clumps floating on top. Regardless I do drink it because it works

fhilander's Rating
Chocolate

fhilander did not leave a written review for this product.

DonD512's Rating
Chocolate

1st time weight gainer user and got serious mass 10lb bag. after a month i will say it did work but mostly fat lbs gained around my belly and the serving size is unreal way TOO BIG. 2scoops w 12oz of water wont even fit in my bottle shaker w enough room to properly mix. I started by taking half a scoop(1/4 serving size) w milk and yogurt. taste greatbut serving size to carb/protein ratio is not enough.All n all i did gain about 5lbs in a month but again mostly in my gut

bhuffy2's Rating
Banana

Taste pretty good. You have to give it a good shake let it sit for a little bit and then shake it again to get the chunks out, but other than that this product did pack a few pounds on me. I took it before bed and sometimes in between meals if I'm in a rush. fills in my calorie gaps to gain weight. Great product!

giovannafaria3's Rating

giovannafaria3 did not leave a written review for this product.

klokos's Rating
Chocolate

Serious Mass is an amazing product. It was the first weight gainer I took. I used it from February 2013 - July 2013. Started out weighing 132lbs and by mid-summer I was 155lbs. The taste is terrible and leaves you feeling really bloated afterwards, but you will see results.

lordmgc's Rating
Chocolate

ON Serious Mass.. really help me in my bulking phase... Used this from Oct 2013- April 2014, Flavor wise.. are great.. Chocolate Strawberry love it

Brandongreet's Rating
Vanilla

Amazing product, does exactly what it is supposed to do. I weighed 160lbs when I got it about a month 1/2 ago and now I way 184lbs! My goal is 200lbs and I should have no problem getting there with serious mass. I'd recommend this to everyone! Taste could be better though.

alknaga's Rating
Chocolate

Great product, gained 20 pounds in 2 months with 12 lbs of serious mass. the taste is also great, mixes just perfectly.