Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Reviews

Loaded with 1,250 Calories, 250g of Carbs, & 25 Vitamins and Minerals to Pack on Pounds*

Good
7.9
6.8
7.5
7.7

kro25's Rating
Chocolate

The taste is not good at all as a protein shake. I cannot drink it. I was dumb on trusting everyone else's reviews and bought the 12lbs bag. The good news is if you accidentally buy this gainer you can cook with it and its alright! I make pancakes and muffins with it and its pretty good! In the end, I will not be buying this again.

justinchanAM's Rating

I would like to say a big thank you to Serious mass. I have been training for 2 months before I was skinny as a skinny guy. It was hard for me before always getting judged on how i look. Serious mass you help me change my life, Im 18 years old i know it has just been 2 months but believe me It made me bigger than before. For all the skinny ones out there, you guys need this i know its been hard to gain weight even if you eat a lot cause i have been in your situation. Try Serious mass and start training!

aestheticdude's Rating
Chocolate

There was a point I wanted to gain some mass, so I've heard this product is among the best result giving supplement in the stores. I really wanted to try the luck and bought it. I gained about 5-6 kilos with the support of this and the results were good enough. The thing I loved about this supplement is, each serving has 50g of protein. It comes with creatine mixed and also has essential vitamins and minerals included, which I saved lot of money on buying extra creatine supplement plus multivitamins. Negatives about this product is the part of mixing and one serving is monstrous, so I had to take half for each shake. The other bad about is the flavour is too artificial and very sweet. I took a shake in the morning with breakfast and sometimes I used it to replace with a small meal in-between two main meals. Overall, this is a GOOD supplement to use GAIN SERIOUS MASS. I recommend this product to anyone who's seeking to accomplish their goal of gaining weight.

kybengal's Rating

Good taste and mixes well. Due to the high carb content, I only use half of the suggested dosage ,per day. The 12 lb. bag is definitely the better buy.

atm2060's Rating

BAD PRODUCT NO RESULT WASTE MONEY

toddjason22's Rating
Banana

great flavor, I really liked this one

• kYien
kYien's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I've been using this product for a month or so. I gained about 10 lbs and have noticeable muscle gain. The taste is great if you mix it well and add some of your own peanut butter. Only downside is I went through it pretty fast. I am planning on ordering 12lb to see how long that lasts me. Also it's hard on the stomach. Best protein (effectiveness and taste) I've ever had though.

LebaneseSteve's Rating
Chocolate

Great stuff for a first time weight gainer, when incorporated into a proper diet for building mass I find it would be hard to beat. It's pretty thick but that could be easily countered by using a blender. Only issue I find is that the measurement cup given in the tub is a real pain in the *** to use since its horizontally bigger then the opening of the tub. Often results in spilling some of those precious calories which isn't to much of a complaint but a pain in the ***. Hopefully they'll fix that small issue.

javila415's Rating
Vanilla

I just started using this product about a month ago, started at 145 now weigh 151, I only use half a serving a day and throw in ice cream, Greek yogurt, nature valley granola, 1 raw egg, 8oz milk, tsp coconut oil, a large banana, some nesquik syrup and boom easy 1500/3400 calories 218g/360g carbs 64g/150g protein and the rest is from whole foods. This is really a life saver. Buying my second 12lb bag today!!

rikjames82's Rating
Chocolate

-I only use half a serving cause it's to much to consume a full -I use a blender to mix it -Tastes good -No complaints

hj96's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Recently started to work out. I have always been ridiculously skinny due to my fast metabolism so it had been tough to see gains while working out. Well let me say that all changed when I started using this product. I love it, its helped me put on 20+ pounds of muscle in less than two months. I would recommend this to any person looking to add weight/bulk.

chrisba91's Rating
Chocolate

chrisba91 did not leave a written review for this product.

dpablo7's Rating
Strawberry

Great stuff but doesn't mix well, so if using blender its really good otherwise strawberry flavour doesn't taste really good, i prefer the chocolate one.

kamendedmon's Rating

First of all most of the bad reviews come from people who don't use common sense and use a blender to mix this stuff. Yes I did try to with just a shaker at first but its pretty obvious you have to use something with a little power. That being said the taste with this stuff is amazing. I love ON because of their quality products but I really despised their chocolate flavored whey, so I was hesitant to try this chocolate flavored weight gainer but figured **** it I need the to get serious about my goals and I don't need some crap loaded with sugar. To my surprise the stuff was phenomenal and I truly enjoy drinking this stuff. Be warned that it is a pretty big scoop and you need two for a full serving. I hate eating and was only 117lbs but if you really are serious about upping your calories it is completely doable to down this at one time, albeit pretty uncomfortable until you get used to that level of fullness. If you don't put on at least 5lbs with this stuff you aren't dieting seriously or are doing too much cardio. Bottom line this stuff works and is a quality product for an afffordable price

b00gie's Rating
Banana

+ cheaper than others - does only mix with blender regardless how much water you use - taste horrible compared to other weight gainers - felt bloated after, did very little for me won't use this product again i am afraid

DaBaRnEs's Rating
Strawberry

This was my first purchase of weight gainer. I would have to say that overall I am very satisfied with this product. The taste is great and this shake is pretty easy on the stomach as well. The only complaint that I have is the powder seems to all get stuck to the side of whatever I mix it in. I'm assuming that this is common thing with weight gainer shakes since they are pretty thick, but it is still a bit annoying. I was 162 when I started taking the shake and I am now up to 171 lbs. Just make sure you use as directed and work out hard so that you don't just put a bunch of fat. I can see myself buying this product again in the future, but I will be on the lookout for different weight gainers.

Hamozazinb's Rating
Banana

Hamozazinb did not leave a written review for this product.

freakinshredded's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I got this because the reviews was high but it's way too sweet and you can't really taste the peanut butter in it I would of rather stuck with the chocolate it taste much better I can't really describe the taste it doesn't really have a chocolate taste either wish I could return it I give the taste a 6 and I will stick with what I know is good

Vurzion's Rating
Chocolate

Hands down THE BEST mass gainer of them all, there's a reason Optimum Nutrition are reputably the best company within the industry! I've been using this for over a year now, and anybody who says it doesn't work is doing it wrong. Use with full fat milk, remember this is to be used alongside SOLID FOODS don't just drink this and expect it to work wonders. I recommend this to anyone who wants to gain solid weight with minimal fat gain (provided that you're training enough) thank you ON!

dangamer's Rating
Chocolate

dangamer did not leave a written review for this product.