Optimum Serious Mass Reviews

Loaded with 1,250 Calories, 250g of Carbs, & 25 Vitamins and Minerals to Pack on Pounds*

Good
Banana
7.7

DonD512's Rating
Chocolate

1st time weight gainer user and got serious mass 10lb bag. after a month i will say it did work but mostly fat lbs gained around my belly and the serving size is unreal way TOO BIG. 2scoops w 12oz of water wont even fit in my bottle shaker w enough room to properly mix. I started by taking half a scoop(1/4 serving size) w milk and yogurt. taste greatbut serving size to carb/protein ratio is not enough.All n all i did gain about 5lbs in a month but again mostly in my gut

bhuffy2's Rating
Banana

Taste pretty good. You have to give it a good shake let it sit for a little bit and then shake it again to get the chunks out, but other than that this product did pack a few pounds on me. I took it before bed and sometimes in between meals if I'm in a rush. fills in my calorie gaps to gain weight. Great product!

giovannafaria3's Rating

giovannafaria3 did not leave a written review for this product.

klokos's Rating
Chocolate

Serious Mass is an amazing product. It was the first weight gainer I took. I used it from February 2013 - July 2013. Started out weighing 132lbs and by mid-summer I was 155lbs. The taste is terrible and leaves you feeling really bloated afterwards, but you will see results.

lordmgc's Rating
Chocolate

ON Serious Mass.. really help me in my bulking phase... Used this from Oct 2013- April 2014, Flavor wise.. are great.. Chocolate Strawberry love it

Brandongreet's Rating
Vanilla

Amazing product, does exactly what it is supposed to do. I weighed 160lbs when I got it about a month 1/2 ago and now I way 184lbs! My goal is 200lbs and I should have no problem getting there with serious mass. I'd recommend this to everyone! Taste could be better though.

alknaga's Rating
Chocolate

Great product, gained 20 pounds in 2 months with 12 lbs of serious mass. the taste is also great, mixes just perfectly.

hockeybeastx9's Rating
Chocolate

About 3 months ago i was 138 pounds and it was hard to gain weight, so i found this item. And i ordered it, so far its a great product! I re-ordered it twice due to the fact that i was gaining weight finally, as of now I'm at 158 pounds! My goal was 160 so I'm very surprised how well this product worked. I have been blending the powder with whole milk, a banana, and peanut butter, and it taste great. One issue is that there is a lot of sugars and fast in this product and if your a male all that fat goes to your stomach area, which know one likes. So i guess I'm just going to have to work it out. But overall i would recommend this product

JonKsDaMAN's Rating
Chocolate

This product saved me! I needed to put on weight and gain mass; I am a 6'8" college basketball player with a very fast metabolism and it was impossible for me to put on weight. I went into college as 185lbs and my coach wanted me to be 245lbs. I thought he was kidding me, but long story short after adding this supplement to my diet I gained 20lbs of muscle in 6 months alone. this supplement tastes great and you can mix it with anything. I always mix mine with peanut butter and creatine and there are never clumps or nasty floaters. It's also really cheap for a 12lb bag and that lasts me a month or more

Yaqub1111's Rating

Great taste I mix in peanut butter and some chocolate chips in. The price is half of a competitor . Since I'm not rich this is a bonus . The only down side is the portion size. I just make half the serving three times a day I found this works great. Over all this is an awesome product and I will buy it again.

Evillegas's Rating
Strawberry

Have used this mass gainer for a year & it works, does what it's meant to do, & it is probably the best value per serving on the market & the strawberry flavor tastes great! The servings are 334grams.. too much so cut that in half to get 32 servings or a whole month's worth if taken only PostWO. Compare it to other mass gainers & only Universal Real Gains would be a better value even though its a little more expensive because it has twice the 25g of protein of SM if u cut the serving size in half. SM has all the vitamins & glutamine, creatine, BCAA's so that's great! Best mass gainer for the price tied with Universal Real Gains IMO, quality ON product & will definitely buy again.

givuhcky22's Rating

Only reason it's got double the calories as many other gainers is because the serving size is twice as big. A supplement that has a serving size of 150g with 600 calories and 50g of protein has more calories and protein per gram than a different supplement that has 334g servings with 1250 calories and 50g of protein. This supplement does what is intended, but is not the best "bang-for-the-buck" purchase when it comes to gaining weight.

csuh's Rating
Chocolate

It was alright. I used a shaker bottle so I had to drink two shakes at a time to take HALF a serving. These servings are humongous! I wasn't expecting to scoop out the powder with a friggin boat. But, I am a hardgainer so this stuff really helped me put on some easy pounds. The protein in it was a little lacking. I wouldn't buy this stuff again.

kapstein's Rating

This is the backbone of my journey. This is how I wake up every morning. I can honestly say that Serious Mass has made all the difference to my weight gain. When its so hard to put on weight, this has been my saviour. Great taste and excellent results. Optimum is definitely my favorite supplement company.

YIEH's Rating
Vanilla

In two words! The best :)

Pate969's Rating

Favorite mass gaining shake so far taste good and works. See results pretty quickly.

Ronin15's Rating
Vanilla

Ronin15 did not leave a written review for this product.

jbush7's Rating
Chocolate

The taste is incredible. I don't add anything to this (peanut butter, bananas, etc.). I just use the mix and milk. It really tastes like I am drinking chocolate milk. This product is jam-packed with calories and protein. It is, hands down, the best mass product that I have ever used. After the first week, I began to notice the gains. I was putting on weight, and adding plates to the bar at every visit to the gym. How much motivation is that? Incredible! Nothing better than setting new personal records every single week.

seunaderin's Rating
Chocolate

Optimum Serious Mass, is my favorite protein shake, I had bought the 12lbs bag and thought for the price, there would be a high chance I'll be dissapointed but 2 weeks later, and a fifth of the bag left and I had gained 3lbs from 209-212lbs (what I wanted due to a lot of cardio) but what I had been lifting had gone up by at least by 150% and I saw massive differences from when I started to then, granted I was working really hard spending hours in the gym but looking at the results of how I became has kept me loyal to ON Serious Mass. I had started using it after I had saw my friend one week at the gym then the next week he had gotten huge and he told me it was from serious mass plus he used to be bigger as he used to play football so he was explaining some muscle memory stuff. Anyway, get the Chocolate one, I heard the other flavors taste nasty, I don't know about that but the chocolate one tasted good. Also, I only drank it once a day and that was right after my rigorous workout session and trust me if you work hard and drink this religiously, you'll be very happy with the results in only a few weeks. This protein is a cheat code.

zgaetano's Rating
Chocolate

****ght so I am 5"10 140 pounds, and I just finished my first year of college. I stared a pretty intense workout regiment at the start of my freshman year, and was using C4 and GNC's Re-Built as a mass gainer - I started the year at 129 and ended at 140 so I really liked the results ( Its REALLY hard for me to gain weight). I was recommended this from a friend because of mainly the price, and its a higher concentration of calories then GNC's Brand. But after going through a 12 pound bag I can say I am extremely disappointed. This stuff screwed up my eating habits, leaving me bloated hours after I finished a single scoop (2 scoops per day), I finished the cycle at 141 pounds, this stuff just messes with your body. Stay Away.