Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Reviews

Loaded with 1,250 Calories, 250g of Carbs, & 25 Vitamins and Minerals to Pack on Pounds*

Good
7.6
6.8
Strawberry
7.6
Banana
7.7

amiroslo's Rating

For me this was a bad first mass gainer experience. The taste was very awful. I tried mixing it with water/milk. The taste was not as expected. It never blends with water nor milk by shaking, I always need to use a belnder. I also get bloated and cant eat for the next few hours while I am hungry. I've been using it for month. I gained about 6kG from 55KG to 61KG. I cant wait to finish it to buy another product.

aop1702's Rating
Chocolate

aop1702 did not leave a written review for this product.

nicknack130's Rating
Vanilla

Very very chunky. I take it by the half serving (one scoop) and I have to nearly fill a (washed) Large size McDonald's cup with water to fully dissolve the powder. The macro's are all good for what I need, but the flavor and mixability are pretty bad. Also, the bag doesn't even close since the zip lock thing is broken. I don't recommend it unless you care about a sh*t load of carbs and protein for the price of a few grams of saturated fats and don't care about the flavor.

distanceforever's Rating

Have been taking this product for 5 Months already and has given me more mass the scoop is huge and not easily consumed by the average person, other than that this product will give you mass, I recommend the 12LB

natenat138's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I'm really enjoying this product. The taste was super nutty at first but I've adjusted and really enjoy it. The scoop is MASSIVE so be careful not to spill it. It's also nearly impossible to get two scoops into one serving, so I take one directly after my workout and sometimes one before bed or in the morning. Usually after workout, I'll add a scoop of Iron Whey just to add a good protein boost. It's also so thick that it doesn't taste bad with water if you'd rather use that; I have and it's just as good without being as thick. I've packed on 5 pounds in two weeks or so and the 6 lb. tub is just past halfway empty, so I can say it's doing the job.

jlmtz's Rating
Chocolate

Great product taste very well little to thck for a shaker gained 5lbs in my first 6lb bottle bout to order the 12lbs bag for a good deal. For new buyers the scoop is farely huge so i used a smaller one, also its best to use a blender best thing to do is blend making to cups one drink first one and leave the other serving in your blender bottle witch realy helps. killing 2 birds with one stone. Over great product. Hope to see the scoop changes.

Dominic197's Rating
Banana

Bought a 12 pound bag. Incredible taste, tons of calories and carbs, exactly as advertised. I will definitely be buying much more

joeljoemathew's Rating
Chocolate

H, i started using this product today and the first thing i noticed was the packaging is horrible. I can't properly close the package and the scoop size is very big so I have to use a funnel to put a scoop of weight gainer into my bottle which is cyclone.i will keep updating on how it goes.

calebshuford's Rating
Vanilla

Vanilla mixes amazingly with milk, taste like a vanilla milk shake. The scoop is huge so I'm doing one scoop in Mornin and scoop at night. Is thick so I use a blender. Fairly cheap so that's for me and taste good so bonus ;P

markstokes7's Rating
Chocolate

This was my weight gainer of choice when I started lifting in September 2013, by the end of my workout program (12 weeks) I went from 140 pounds to 180, so in roughly 2 in a half to 3 months I gained 40 pounds. I mixed it with 2-3 cups of milk, 2-3 servings a day. I highly recommend Serious Mass to any body that is trying to build muscle, but also wants to just put on overall mass.

ladawg's Rating
Vanilla

I am on my second bag of Serious Mass (Vanilla) and I don't plan on changing the brand or flavor. The vanilla mixes really well with milk, and water too. Mixing with water isn't as good but it's still better than a lot of other protein powders out there. It has so many other nutrients in it compared to other mass gainers out there. It's basically a daily vitamin for me. The only suggestion I have is to decrease the amount of carbs per serving (252 g). One serving is 2 scoops and even with 1 scoop that's almost half of my daily intake of carbs I should be consuming. Other than that it's a really good protein powder.

JuicyJosh7's Rating
Chocolate

Fast carbs plus some vitamins and almost no fat. For my body, I've learned that 25 g (about one-twelfth of a serving) of Serious Mass mixed into my post-workout shake is the right amount of carbs to replace my glycogen stores and help shuttle the protein into my muscles, without the carbs showing up on my body as fat. Since incorporating Serious Mass into my post-workout shake, I've noticed accelerated strength and size gains, while simultaneously leaning out.

xDarren's Rating
Vanilla

xDarren did not leave a written review for this product.

luukeszfields's Rating
Chocolate

Tbh all these reviews make me laugh! This sht is good and I love it.

firasghantous's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

this supplement made me full and couldn't eat,the result was mild as well,i don't recommend it

domotor2's Rating
Chocolate

I recently started using this. I gained 2 kg (4.4 pounds) so far, which may not seem like much, but i am 181cm at 14 years old and it is great improvement for me. I will continue to use this product and will write another review in the near future (as i get more familiar with the product)

Fadijzn's Rating
Chocolate

I didn't like it that much. and it's too thick!

priyeshj967's Rating

Best and superb gainer for those having a gr8 digestion and metabolism system. For hard gainers it is really cheap and contains whole meal as well only if you can survive its 2 large scoops lol!!

bassjacka's Rating

Let me start by saying this product does what it is supposed to do - gains mass. I'm a hard gainer and managed to gain 4lb taking this over the course of a week (I was eating lots of food too). I doubt I will buy this product again however, for various reasons. Firstly, the suggested serving size is ridiculous, it doesn't even fit inside a shaker. I'd stick to one scoop and 400ml of milk or water. Secondly, as this product contains a lot of simple carbs, it did make me feel drained after drinking one. And thirdly, I experienced ridiculous amounts of bloating! I was having one shake in the morning, one in the afternoon and one before bed. Although I did eat a lot of food too, it was difficult to get it all down as I was so bloated. And being bloated makes for an uncomfortable workout. This product made me bloated to the point of feeling sick - not sure if that's because I opted to use milk instead of water. To summarise, if you're looking to gain a few pounds quickly then this product is decent. If you don't like feeling lethargic and bloated then I'd opt for something else.

Jessanneg's Rating
Chocolate

I have only tried the chocolate flavor to this protein powder as a recommendation and I am loving it. The taste is great, almost like drinking chocolate milk but thicker. This powder works great if you are trying to put on weight and it works really fast. I gained about 3lbs in the first week I used it taking it 3 times a day. The amount you gain depends on how much you take it, but it is a great protein powder!