Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Reviews

Loaded with 1,250 Calories, 250g of Carbs, & 25 Vitamins and Minerals to Pack on Pounds*

Good
7.5
1-20 of 1,005 Reviews

xavi626's Rating
Vanilla

Well I started off by drinking the chocolate serious mass which did me good, it had a excellent taste! I gained weight and I felt really good! After I finished the container, I waited a couple of months and I bought a new serious mass but this time I picked vanilla. Vanilla had a strange aftertaste and it would turn into a orange color when I blended it with water. The past two time I drank vanilla serious mass it made me have a terrible stomach! I would be holding onto my stomach because I was in so much pain. After it made me throw up. Im still puzzled because it's never happened to me before.

aaakens's Rating
Vanilla

I've been trying to gain weight for the longest and nothing seemed to work. I tried this out and took 2 scoops a day for 7 days straight along with 4 meals a day and moderate lifting for 4 days. I managed to gain 8 pounds during that short time. Next 2 weeks I didn't use the protein, didn't lift and ate about twice a day. In that time only lost 3 pounds. In my experience this products works and works well. The weight stayed on and wasn't temporary. Very pleased with this and will continue to buy more!

Michaeldoung's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I ordered this because I feel like no matter how much or what I eat, I never seem to gain weight. My metabolism is at lightning speed (which is a good thing) but I wanted to gain weight. I wanted to get bigger and buffer so i ordered the serious mass gainer. Honestly, this thing works FAST. I gained weight in a very short amount of time. 2 pounds in 1 week, taking one serving a day, 4-5 times a week. This is something u use if u need to gain weight fast. The one thing I hated was that it takes very very long to dissolve. If u shake in a blender bottle, be prepared to shake for 2-3 mins if u don't want any clumps. Personally, I like to blend it in a blender with water. Gets the work done real fast.

JocyH's Rating
Chocolate

I bought the choco peanut butter and it was good but after a while there was that bitter (?) taste from the PB that I got tired of.. I ordered the choco one and it's delicious! My 13 yr old who needs to gain weight thinks it's a milkshake and can't taste anything " strange" I love it!

Matiasalvarez's Rating
Chocolate

Im having the worst experience with this website. I ordered the 6llb chocolate flavor and it's been on back order for 3 weeks now. Terrible !!!

jarnoroeder's Rating
Chocolate

jarnoroeder did not leave a written review for this product.

ibbyali's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

After having two of these I have seen adding Serious Mass to my diet has been the most effective Protein shake out of many that I have tried and the best tasting shake. After seeing good results from myself and other such as friends,family and other people in the gym. I am glad that i found this product and i can now certainly say "guaranteed results" And it looks like I will definitely stick to this until I have reach to my suitable goal. Then start using another Optimum Nutrition product to help sustain and slowly grow my muscles.

WissamShami's Rating
Chocolate

I love everything about this product, I saw results starting from the first week! awesome for hardgainers like me! highly recommended

DiegoVera's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I would say this product is more or less OK. I gained about 9 pounds of muscle since I started taking this for track season, lifting in the morning and practice after classes. The only downside is that my body got less toned and I think it's because of the creatine in it. To be honest i'd rather take something without creatine, and more protein. Good flavor tho good with milk.

zman739's Rating
Chocolate

The taste of this product was sort of like a hot chocolate taste, I really enjoyed it. It was hard to mix with milk in a normal shake, due to shaker size. With water it was easier. I do not really buy Mass Gainer but I gained weight so it did the trick. Overall good product.

ash21882's Rating
Chocolate

I have just started taking this product. I am a really hard weight gainer and decided to try this out. I have used other products with small gains so I'm hoping this works. The taste is great. I'm using the chocolate and it taste just like chocolate milk. I only use 1 serving twice a day because of the shovel sized scooper inside. Using a blender works great and makes it very smooth. I hope this stuff works but as of now everything is awesome.

arthursilva5's Rating

This is really good! If you don't have tendency for gaining bely fat just use it! Really helps your body.

Rabbit3912's Rating
Vanilla

It took about 10 days to get to me, but the Customer Support Team was very helpful in insuring my package was delivered too me! I ordered the vanilla and it honestly was not that great at first, I used mine in a shaker, the taste got better over time though. I will be ordering again as I have seen improvements in my physique and body weight. Hopefully I will be able to get the Chocolate Peanut Butter, everyone seems to love that one!

AndrewR0325's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

AndrewR0325 did not leave a written review for this product.

jchalfant's Rating
Chocolate

This powder is the first mass gainer I took it works!

matchewjacub's Rating
Vanilla

The vanilla is pretty good, but not the best. Mixes well in a shaker. I would break it down into two shakes a day. In my experience with this product, I gained about 28lbs across 5 months. This was a great way to get the extra carbs on a budget.

Jay24S's Rating
Chocolate

I've been using it only for a week now, and with a strict diet and 6 day kick-*** workout, I gained two pounds already. I definitely recommend it for anyone to start with if you want to put on some muscle. definitely needs a blender, and does not mix that well with a shaker

LWolf1999's Rating
Chocolate

Gained 10lbs in 1 month. Makes a real thick shake so I take one half serving post workout and one half serving at night. Great flavor. Definitely recommend.

disob3yed's Rating
Chocolate

disob3yed did not leave a written review for this product.

Danbpearce's Rating
Strawberry

If you are a scrawny guy looking to pack on a few pounds this stuff works. You might think you're never going to gain any weight. You might think you should give up your routine because you just can't gain any weight. Don't give up. This product WILL help you gain weight. The flavor is just alright. I would recommend only drinking one scoop at a time otherwise it gets to thick. Drink the recommended serving every day and eat as much as you can. You will start to gain mass.

1-20 of 1,005 Reviews