Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Reviews

Loaded with 1,250 Calories, 250g of Carbs, & 25 Vitamins and Minerals to Pack on Pounds*

Good
7.5
1-20 of 1,035 Reviews

Omfgorz's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Hello, I have used Chocolate peanut butter bag and all I can say after you hardly shake one scoop in your hand shaker and you drink it, 10min later you drink it your body wants to throw it out and when you need to drink more like 32 times the same thing just makes you shake. Maybe its just for me but I hate this taste. Yes this serious mass works for additional weight but the taste is awful. Thank you.

benavides92's Rating
Vanilla

I'm 24 years old. I have a very active lifestyle which includes a lot of hours mainly towards basketball. I would eat 3 meals a day and I found it very hard to pack on pounds. I stayed the same weight for years no matter how much I ate. I'm about 5' 10". I started off at 140-145 pounds. 2 months later, I weighed in at 165. I literally worked out every day at Gold's Gym. I still eat my 3 meals a day and take this supplement twice a day (one between meals or after workout and the second before I sleep). I'm basically on a 6,000 calorie diet, workout daily except for one complete rest day, still play a lot of basketball and I'm continuing to add pounds. Vanilla isn't great on its own, but I use milk and add frozen strawberries and bananas to pack a punch to the flavor. Honestly, now that I do, I literally can't tell the difference from milkshakes from restaurants. I have found issues with other supplements that give good results because of what it contains to contribute to gains but the taste is horrible. This supplement has changed my life! I recommend it to all who struggle adding enough weight with food alone. The label tells the truth.

przepka's Rating

I've used this in the past, definitely a quick and easy way to add in the calories

atruetragedy's Rating

Product is decent, it will help you gain weight for sure but it will give u more fat than muscle and it may give a little bit of a belly aswell.

cxmmencal's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I've jut got out the gym and I'm currently sat drinking my second shake from this bag. I can't say anything about the gains it'll give you because that depends on your own workouts and how you use the product, however the numbers speak for themselves - anything with that many calories, protein and carbs is going to be hugely beneficial providing you're working out right. The peanut butter chocolate flavour.. oh my. Its better than any shake I've ever tasted before, I accidentally made my current one with milk without thinking, added in some ice and its so nice and creamy. With water is fine too, although in the future I plan to make it 50/50. One thing, it gives you crazy protein *****.. be prepared.

BryceAdam's Rating

The chocolate peanut butter flavor taste amazing, and I am seeing decent results. It definitely helps!

Mohei95's Rating
Chocolate

At the beginning it makes some stomach ach and bad smell. But after 2 weeks it goes fine Then it will give you more weight... but the bad thing that all the weight will be fat around your waist ... it you don't mange the fat it will be a big problem to lose this fats again

basit5's Rating
Strawberry

This is indeed one of the best weight gainers out there in the market as it works fast and gives you just the results you need. The taste is okay, the value for money is good and for the skinny hard gainers for whom nothing works, this will do the trick. The cons are however plenty. You will eventually gain a lot of fat along with muscle, and the situation might get crazier if you develop gynecomastia AKA man boobs. The scoopers are also super huge and you can not consume a full serving in one serving so the recommended serving is stupid. The worst thing about this weight gainer is that it has bad protein to carb ratio which is more than enough to make you fat instead of muscular. Rest is fine.

mads5214's Rating
Chocolate

This was my first ever weight gainer! My results was about 10 lbs heavier. I was amazed, only thing i didnt like, was that i got alot of acne on my chin and neck. Either way it is gone now. Well one more thing, THE SCOOP or what i called it here in norway "Gondul". On english it means the Valkyrie because it was so frigging BIG! The taste is like newly baked chocolate brownies "Yummy". Recommend trying this if gaining weigh is your goal and probably the best out there.

philprosia's Rating

This stuff is rough.... The serving size is absurd. Not sure what size shaker bottle is recommended with this stuff, but you better have a nalgene. This is some heavy stuff. If you want mass, I'd recommend finding some sort of powdered carb to mix with your protein.

Mykevz858's Rating
Vanilla

Weighed in at 195 pre-product use. After about 3 weeks, consuming half a serving in the a.m. and half serving post-workout, I put on 5 lbs muscle. I lifted moderately for about 12 days during that time (no cardio). Size and mass was noticeable. I also took Animal PUMP pre-workout simultaneously. Just received 2nd tub in mail. Highly recommended for added calories !

Budaan's Rating
Strawberry

Being an endomorph figure naturally. There was no way i would need this type of weight gainer in my diet. As was some dude whom i was training, said he bought this shake that he doesnt need. Because he too was endo build. He gave it to me for free... With 1250 calories and lots of carbs, ****, it would be the opposite of what an endomorph needs. But i took it and got hooked, because it is so delicious. This is the best shake there is. Just one big *** scoop and some whole milk and gulp it away like water. I could easily drink three or more shakes because the taste was super addicting. I don't know if it helped me in my goals or if it didn't help me in my goals. But every penny was worth it for the taste. It is nice, thick, creamy and without any freaking disgusting lumps that make you choke halfway through your shake it is easily my favorite shake ever. But it is also 1250 calories. :'(

jayjeanty's Rating

I'm naturally a hard gainer & I've had a lean physique for the past 6 years working out. I chose to go with a weight gainer to mainly put on more mass on my lower body (while training them heavy of course) and to bulk up. I've gone through 3 of the 6 pound tubs and I have no complaints. The recommended serving sizes are huge, so I just take one full scoop after a workout & another before bed. I've gained a solid 10 pounds since this time last year & I'm shooting for another 10 by the spring hits.

Prunnrobert's Rating
Chocolate

Works great to put on mass

Brian185Murphy's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Brian185Murphy did not leave a written review for this product.

dtrackstar82's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

dtrackstar82 did not leave a written review for this product.

VincentkLaw's Rating
Banana

Overall, it's a good protein powder. Helped me pack on a decent amount of muscle. But one big issue was that the banana flavor somehow turned into a bubble gum flavor. It tasted amazing for the first week or so, then all of a sudden , it had a light hint of banana with a really strong bubble gum flavor. Kind of a waste of my money because I completely hate bubble gum and I kind of gag and stuff when I drink it, so I got rid of it. Not sure if my taste palette suddenly changed, or something happened to my protein powder. But I wasn't a fan of it.

brianrorr's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Serious Mass was a little heavy on the carbohydrates, however it really helped me jumpstart getting into working out and into the gym. With one bag of Serious Mass over probably 6 months, I gained 10 pounds. Mostly of fat probably :D But I have kept that weight and built more muscle using now Natural Gold Standard whey. Thank you for the jump start! I stopped using this product because I wanted to manage my carb intake and get my carbs from eating food rather than a supplement.

RyanSayed92's Rating

Worst Product, Guys dont buy it . Horrible experience !!

1-20 of 1,035 Reviews