Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Reviews

Loaded with 1,250 Calories, 250g of Carbs, & 25 Vitamins and Minerals to Pack on Pounds*

Good
7.6
1-20 of 1,050 Reviews

Bosmer's Rating
Banana

Bosmer did not leave a written review for this product.

Dlew101's Rating
Vanilla

I am almost done with my first bag, I chose vanilla and gave it a 10 because you can change the flavor of vanilla, me personally I like to throw in 2 scoops of peanut butter 1 whole milk and one chocolate milk into the blender takes care of the not mixing well part, sometimes I mix with coffee or orange juice, vanilla has endless possibilities. I was taking 1 to 2 scoops a day and did a 4 week run working out 5 days a week and I put on 12 pounds, seen 180lbs on the scale for the first time in my life. Got home after a month and girlfriend for the first time made the comment how good and muscular I looked, now I'm buying multiple bags...my only negative review is I did really have to watch my gut, but hey I guess that's part of gaining weight and bulking.

ekapishon's Rating
Chocolate

If you are consistent, you will gain weight. At first it seems it's a little upsetting on the stomach, as it is not used to the amount of liquid calories you throw at it, but with time you will adapt to the routine and start gaining that magical mass. Drink one scoop in the morning with breakfast and drink another one hour before bed. And ofc don't forget to eat your regular meals. From 154lb I went up to 170lb in the matter of 2 months and I am just on my second bag.

joongwon's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Started out with the Chocolate Peanut Butter. Good flavor but results were slim to none. Decided to give it another chance and picked up Chocolate recently. Not sure if the formula changed but the shake became a lot more foamy and caused me to throw up the past 2 times I took it......not to mention, it tastes like dirt and asphalt.

Harorider96's Rating

I've been taking these shakes for a few months now and have gained 20 pounds since October. I weighed 148 pounds in October and now I weigh 169 pounds. The chocolate and vanilla flavors are pretty good, the chocolate peanut butter flavor is good too, but I prefer the chocolate the best. The best way I have found to make these shakes is as follows. 24 oz whole milk, 2 heaping scoops of chocolate powder, 1 banana, 1/2 cup of oats. Blend thoroughly. 1980 calories and it tastes good!

Zevixius's Rating
Banana

An absolutely brilliant mass gainer, the flavours are far superior to other supplements I have used in the past. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to gain some "serious mass" and quick. Bodybuilding.com never fail to impress with their fast delivery, quality and overall service.

mikecochran31's Rating
Vanilla

The taste is great. I gave Vanilla a 7 because after mixing, half is turned to froth. I have asked a few friends that have used this and they said it was only the vanilla for them as well. Other than the frothiness of vanilla, this is a pretty rad product in my opinion

Slyguy1500's Rating
Cookies and Cream

The absolute best mass gainer! The only gainer around where you get over 1,200 calories WITHOUT WASTING THE PROTEIN! Your body can only take in 50 grams of protein per setting, and that's exactly what the serving limits it to! Been taking it for 5 years now and it by far works the best, excellent for getting a quick thousand+ calories in when you are on the go without wasting any protein. Just bought the new flavor Cookies and Cream and it literally tasted like Cookies and Cream ice cream! Amazingly Delicious!

Gigliotti2123's Rating
Banana

Gigliotti2123 did not leave a written review for this product.

brucejrfsu's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Chocolate Peanut Butter taste good, but the scoops are too big and too hard to mix unless you use a huge cup. I won't order again.

Danmar45's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Bought waited over a week cannot get through to the company at all zero communication from body building only luck was got a refund due to PayPal love the product would just buy from else where!

GordonRW's Rating
Chocolate

easily the worst taste i have ever had in my mouth. You also need 2 cups of protein for the required serving. there are better gainers out there, and MUCH better tasting ones.

abdullahi143's Rating
Strawberry

tastes so nice and yeah

Alimz1996's Rating
Chocolate

Alimz1996 did not leave a written review for this product.

cgraves21's Rating

Awesome product! The serious mass got me interested in the ON line up! They are based in the USA and one of the few companies that actually make sure you are getting what the bag or bottle says! This product has a huge amount of carbs which is great for me because i am trying to gain weight(muscle mass). Recommend for people that are trying to gain weight to add to their regular meals throughout the day. 1scoop per serving twice a day in between meals! GAINS BABY!!!

mcochran907's Rating

Best mass gainer available. Optimal amounts and ratios for very hard gainers. I have struggled for a very long time with a 5-6000 calorie per day diet and supplements, and finally with this particular mass gainer I have seen serious results. I divide the portion by two, and take one upon rising and one before sleep. Along with a great routine and nutrition, this mass gainer has helped me achieve my weight goal. The peanut butter flavor is by far the best. Definitely 10 stars.

Omfgorz's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Hello, I have used Chocolate peanut butter bag and all I can say after you hardly shake one scoop in your hand shaker and you drink it, 10min later you drink it your body wants to throw it out and when you need to drink more like 32 times the same thing just makes you shake. Maybe its just for me but I hate this taste. Yes this serious mass works for additional weight but the taste is awful. Thank you.

benavides92's Rating
Vanilla

I'm 24 years old. I have a very active lifestyle which includes a lot of hours mainly towards basketball. I would eat 3 meals a day and I found it very hard to pack on pounds. I stayed the same weight for years no matter how much I ate. I'm about 5' 10". I started off at 140-145 pounds. 2 months later, I weighed in at 165. I literally worked out every day at Gold's Gym. I still eat my 3 meals a day and take this supplement twice a day (one between meals or after workout and the second before I sleep). I'm basically on a 6,000 calorie diet, workout daily except for one complete rest day, still play a lot of basketball and I'm continuing to add pounds. Vanilla isn't great on its own, but I use milk and add frozen strawberries and bananas to pack a punch to the flavor. Honestly, now that I do, I literally can't tell the difference from milkshakes from restaurants. I have found issues with other supplements that give good results because of what it contains to contribute to gains but the taste is horrible. This supplement has changed my life! I recommend it to all who struggle adding enough weight with food alone. The label tells the truth.

przepka's Rating

I've used this in the past, definitely a quick and easy way to add in the calories

atruetragedy's Rating

Product is decent, it will help you gain weight for sure but it will give u more fat than muscle and it may give a little bit of a belly aswell.

1-20 of 1,050 Reviews