Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Reviews

Loaded with 1,250 Calories, 250g of Carbs, & 25 Vitamins and Minerals to Pack on Pounds*

Good
7.5
1-20 of 1,041 Reviews

Kdubb2525's Rating
Chocolate

Read this review, This stuff is the Sh*******T! With a well balanced diet I gained 14 pounds in 3 weeks using this product no BS. My diet came out to 3000 calories (with only food), I added this in to my diet boosting my calorie intake to 4200 cals for multiple weeks. If your taking in this many calories you better be working out as hard as you possibly can 7 days a week or you might gain a little excess body fat. I lift every day and have not had that problem, i'm gaining lean mass by the day. I know some people will be like this guy is full of crap but it's because I used to to lift seriously 4 years ago in 2013 and got pretty big but quit lifting and lost it all. MUSCLE MEMORY IS NOT A FUC*KIN JOKE! I started out my program "3 weeks ago" at "158" butt naked in the morning on a empty stomach, 3 weeks later today I weigh "172" butt naked on a empty stomach first thing in the morning! This product is "legendary" it has so many GOD **** CARBS you have no choice but to grow and get stronger fast as hell. As for the product the chocolate flavor taste like ICE CREAM and mixes like a fuc*kin champ, don't be gay and mix this sh*t with water, add some ice and milk and your going to be drinking this stuff with a smile on your face. The scoops are pretty big so I have one scoop in the morning and one before I go to bed. This stuff Is not something you should depend on, that's why people are hating in the reviews saying it don't work because this is probably the only thing they consume in a day. You have to "add this to a balanced diet" and keep track of it and your going to pack on the pounds quick as hell trust me. This is the best weight gainer in the world if you know how to use it properly. I Consider my self a mediocre gym rat and barely know anything but I have learned how to get gains "quickly" it's not rocket science and you don't need steroids or testosterone boosters or any of that crap. If your scrawny as hell and your trying to get big eat 4000 calories as a day for 60 days, regardless if your stomach hurts, you feel sick, your throwing up, or feeling like quitting. EAT, EAT, EAT and your body will get wider and thicker and you will start feeling like the MAN. Much Love Kyle PS buy this sh*t.

GordonRW's Rating
Chocolate

easily the worst taste i have ever had in my mouth. You also need 2 cups of protein for the required serving. there are better gainers out there, and MUCH better tasting ones.

abdullahi143's Rating

tastes so nice and yeah

Alimz1996's Rating
Chocolate

Alimz1996 did not leave a written review for this product.

cgraves21's Rating

Awesome product! The serious mass got me interested in the ON line up! They are based in the USA and one of the few companies that actually make sure you are getting what the bag or bottle says! This product has a huge amount of carbs which is great for me because i am trying to gain weight(muscle mass). Recommend for people that are trying to gain weight to add to their regular meals throughout the day. 1scoop per serving twice a day in between meals! GAINS BABY!!!

mcochran907's Rating

Best mass gainer available. Optimal amounts and ratios for very hard gainers. I have struggled for a very long time with a 5-6000 calorie per day diet and supplements, and finally with this particular mass gainer I have seen serious results. I divide the portion by two, and take one upon rising and one before sleep. Along with a great routine and nutrition, this mass gainer has helped me achieve my weight goal. The peanut butter flavor is by far the best. Definitely 10 stars.

Omfgorz's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Hello, I have used Chocolate peanut butter bag and all I can say after you hardly shake one scoop in your hand shaker and you drink it, 10min later you drink it your body wants to throw it out and when you need to drink more like 32 times the same thing just makes you shake. Maybe its just for me but I hate this taste. Yes this serious mass works for additional weight but the taste is awful. Thank you.

benavides92's Rating
Vanilla

I'm 24 years old. I have a very active lifestyle which includes a lot of hours mainly towards basketball. I would eat 3 meals a day and I found it very hard to pack on pounds. I stayed the same weight for years no matter how much I ate. I'm about 5' 10". I started off at 140-145 pounds. 2 months later, I weighed in at 165. I literally worked out every day at Gold's Gym. I still eat my 3 meals a day and take this supplement twice a day (one between meals or after workout and the second before I sleep). I'm basically on a 6,000 calorie diet, workout daily except for one complete rest day, still play a lot of basketball and I'm continuing to add pounds. Vanilla isn't great on its own, but I use milk and add frozen strawberries and bananas to pack a punch to the flavor. Honestly, now that I do, I literally can't tell the difference from milkshakes from restaurants. I have found issues with other supplements that give good results because of what it contains to contribute to gains but the taste is horrible. This supplement has changed my life! I recommend it to all who struggle adding enough weight with food alone. The label tells the truth.

przepka's Rating

I've used this in the past, definitely a quick and easy way to add in the calories

atruetragedy's Rating

Product is decent, it will help you gain weight for sure but it will give u more fat than muscle and it may give a little bit of a belly aswell.

cxmmencal's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I've jut got out the gym and I'm currently sat drinking my second shake from this bag. I can't say anything about the gains it'll give you because that depends on your own workouts and how you use the product, however the numbers speak for themselves - anything with that many calories, protein and carbs is going to be hugely beneficial providing you're working out right. The peanut butter chocolate flavour.. oh my. Its better than any shake I've ever tasted before, I accidentally made my current one with milk without thinking, added in some ice and its so nice and creamy. With water is fine too, although in the future I plan to make it 50/50. One thing, it gives you crazy protein *****.. be prepared.

BryceAdam's Rating

The chocolate peanut butter flavor taste amazing, and I am seeing decent results. It definitely helps!

Mohei95's Rating
Chocolate

At the beginning it makes some stomach ach and bad smell. But after 2 weeks it goes fine Then it will give you more weight... but the bad thing that all the weight will be fat around your waist ... it you don't mange the fat it will be a big problem to lose this fats again

basit5's Rating
Strawberry

This is indeed one of the best weight gainers out there in the market as it works fast and gives you just the results you need. The taste is okay, the value for money is good and for the skinny hard gainers for whom nothing works, this will do the trick. The cons are however plenty. You will eventually gain a lot of fat along with muscle, and the situation might get crazier if you develop gynecomastia AKA man boobs. The scoopers are also super huge and you can not consume a full serving in one serving so the recommended serving is stupid. The worst thing about this weight gainer is that it has bad protein to carb ratio which is more than enough to make you fat instead of muscular. Rest is fine.

mads5214's Rating
Chocolate

This was my first ever weight gainer! My results was about 10 lbs heavier. I was amazed, only thing i didnt like, was that i got alot of acne on my chin and neck. Either way it is gone now. Well one more thing, THE SCOOP or what i called it here in norway "Gondul". On english it means the Valkyrie because it was so frigging BIG! The taste is like newly baked chocolate brownies "Yummy". Recommend trying this if gaining weigh is your goal and probably the best out there.

philprosia's Rating

This stuff is rough.... The serving size is absurd. Not sure what size shaker bottle is recommended with this stuff, but you better have a nalgene. This is some heavy stuff. If you want mass, I'd recommend finding some sort of powdered carb to mix with your protein.

Mykevz858's Rating
Vanilla

Weighed in at 195 pre-product use. After about 3 weeks, consuming half a serving in the a.m. and half serving post-workout, I put on 5 lbs muscle. I lifted moderately for about 12 days during that time (no cardio). Size and mass was noticeable. I also took Animal PUMP pre-workout simultaneously. Just received 2nd tub in mail. Highly recommended for added calories !

Budaan's Rating
Strawberry

Being an endomorph figure naturally. There was no way i would need this type of weight gainer in my diet. As was some dude whom i was training, said he bought this shake that he doesnt need. Because he too was endo build. He gave it to me for free... With 1250 calories and lots of carbs, ****, it would be the opposite of what an endomorph needs. But i took it and got hooked, because it is so delicious. This is the best shake there is. Just one big *** scoop and some whole milk and gulp it away like water. I could easily drink three or more shakes because the taste was super addicting. I don't know if it helped me in my goals or if it didn't help me in my goals. But every penny was worth it for the taste. It is nice, thick, creamy and without any freaking disgusting lumps that make you choke halfway through your shake it is easily my favorite shake ever. But it is also 1250 calories. :'(

jayjeanty's Rating

I'm naturally a hard gainer & I've had a lean physique for the past 6 years working out. I chose to go with a weight gainer to mainly put on more mass on my lower body (while training them heavy of course) and to bulk up. I've gone through 3 of the 6 pound tubs and I have no complaints. The recommended serving sizes are huge, so I just take one full scoop after a workout & another before bed. I've gained a solid 10 pounds since this time last year & I'm shooting for another 10 by the spring hits.

Prunnrobert's Rating
Chocolate

Works great to put on mass

1-20 of 1,041 Reviews