Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Reviews

Loaded with 1,250 Calories, 250g of Carbs, & 25 Vitamins and Minerals to Pack on Pounds*

Good
7.6
6.8
Chocolate Peanut Butter
7.5
7.7

bengerritson's Rating
Strawberry

This is a really good gainer i found out about it a small supplement store in my area some really great guys that know a lot they said it was a really good gainer so i tried it and loved it the strawberry is an okay taste i use water its not the best with it but you have to blend it forever if using a blender with milk overall this is a good gainer i gained about 10 pounds in the first 10 pound bottle

ohms60's Rating
Chocolate

I use this and the ON pro weight gainer. If you use one scoop only, it's basically the same amount of calories as the Pro gainer. I like the product, but if I really wanted the 1250 calories a day, I think I'd rather use two scoops of the Pro gainer as opposed to two scoops of the Serious mass. Both work for me as far as increasing my weight. The ON Pro gainer gets a slight nod in the taste department and neither made me feel bloated or full. I use with water only.

gwat84's Rating
Vanilla

gwat84 did not leave a written review for this product.

edwinsito33's Rating
Vanilla

edwinsito33 did not leave a written review for this product.

ScottRaikkonen's Rating
Chocolate

Great powder! Tastes very good and I got good results after a week. The price is cheap but you don't get many servings out of each container. I saw a 2 pound increase in weight after a week. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Stor pulver! Smakar mycket bra och jag fick bra resultat efter en vecka. Priset är billigt men du far inte manga portioner av varje behallare. Jag sag en £ 2 viktökning efter en vecka.

NathanErcse's Rating
Vanilla

Great product in my opinion. I take about 18oz of milk and get it mixing in a blender and then add 1 scoop. I'll put in a little honey to help the taste. Put on about 10 lbs in 6 weeks. Not much fat because I still have my abs.

chrisc1212's Rating
Chocolate

Decent taste, and a quick way to get the calories in. A half serving couple times a day is sufficient, but trying to take a full serving at once is a huge task.

AngryJamesM's Rating
Banana

Great weight gainer! As a serving suggestion I suggest using only half a serving (one scoop) mixed with your favourite milk providing the ultimate milkshake taste, filling you up good & making your product last twice as long!

ebless911's Rating
Chocolate

The scoops, are literally like shovels. Waaaaaay over priced and didn't notice any gains at all.

Jesse19892000's Rating

I was 6'1 175 and after taking this for a month. I jump up to 180, most of it is muscle and some fat. But I still look lean and see my six pack. Good for someone that is bulking for the winter.

vlmao's Rating
Chocolate

Have used a 12lb bag with this protein. I can say you will gain a few pounds at least. i gained 5-7 pounds in one bag. This is a great protein if your looking to bulk up fast but you will get a stomach too. Ive noticed my stomach getting bigger as well as the rest of my body. If your looking to bulk up fast this is the product for you, it works and is cheap.

EXPRECDJ's Rating
Chocolate

Excellent product, tastes great and blends very well. Has a ton of carbs to fill you up and enough calories to pack on mass quickly, and also adds in vitamins and minerals as well. I prefer to use 1/4 of the recommended amount (about 1 scoop in regular protein scoops) with two scoops of my whey protein in my morning and post-workout shakes and it really packed on the mass. Lasted almost two months as well. GREAT product.

biker105nn's Rating
Chocolate

Great flavor and overall great product for us hard gainers. However, the serving size is absolutely ridiculous. The product recommends 2 servings, however 2 of these massive scoops alone would fill a regular blender bottle. Instead, I usually only use 1 scoop in 16 oz of milk. The calories in the milk bring this half serving to nearly 1100 cals. I take it in the morning as a snack. It mixes ok, but you have to shake a little more than you average protein. You get little globs that like to bubble to the surface and explode in your mouth if you dont mix thoroughly. Tip. I usually pour in 8oz of milk first, then my 1 scoop, then top off with final 8oz. it usually mixes perfectly this way without getting large chunks of powder stuck to the underside of the shaker lid.

niravjpatel's Rating
Chocolate

I have chocolate flavor 9 and 7 for strawberry because if I mix strawberry without a banana in milk, it taste like drinking some powdered tablet. Chocolate is great with 2% milk. Make sure you add a banana to give a better flavor in strawberry weigh 2% milk. And I do only one scoop at a time. I use blender to mix.

GenesiSantos's Rating

By the God's of olympus, this product has forever changed my life. I got my box thinking that it was going to be the best tasting product ever. Guess what, it literally tasted like satan's anus. If you plan to buy this to fill your macros, it will work, but keep in mind you must add not only milk, but also ice cream. It's a great bulking agent, but nonetheless the taste turns off a higher score.

amilabanks's Rating
Banana

just started to use this product couple weeks ago and feel really good and Taste also delicious .

Koryd18's Rating
Vanilla

Solid weight gainer, 1 scoop in the morning & later works best for me. Two scoops of the laundry detergent size scooper is way too much. Use a blender because it does not mix well in just the blender bottle. 12lb pound bag is the best for your pockets. Vanilla is good with milk. Will put on weight along with a proper diet.

winstonshark's Rating
Chocolate

Great weight gainer. I have been using for a long time. I usually buy the 12lb bag because it is cost efficient. Im a skinny guy and need the extra calories. I take 2 scoops a day with whole milk and get a extra well needed 1600 calories need for my calorie surplus. Taste great. But sometimes when you mix it, there are clumps left in the bottom of the blender bottle and some clumps floating on top. Regardless I do drink it because it works

fhilander's Rating
Chocolate

fhilander did not leave a written review for this product.

DonD512's Rating
Chocolate

1st time weight gainer user and got serious mass 10lb bag. after a month i will say it did work but mostly fat lbs gained around my belly and the serving size is unreal way TOO BIG. 2scoops w 12oz of water wont even fit in my bottle shaker w enough room to properly mix. I started by taking half a scoop(1/4 serving size) w milk and yogurt. taste greatbut serving size to carb/protein ratio is not enough.All n all i did gain about 5lbs in a month but again mostly in my gut