Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Reviews

Loaded with 1,250 Calories, 250g of Carbs, & 25 Vitamins and Minerals to Pack on Pounds*

Good

eviljonasguty's Rating

This is so good.

brianrorr's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Serious Mass was a little heavy on the carbohydrates, however it really helped me jumpstart getting into working out and into the gym. With one bag of Serious Mass over probably 6 months, I gained 10 pounds. Mostly of fat probably :D But I have kept that weight and built more muscle using now Natural Gold Standard whey. Thank you for the jump start! I stopped using this product because I wanted to manage my carb intake and get my carbs from eating food rather than a supplement.

RyanSayed92's Rating

Worst Product, Guys dont buy it . Horrible experience !!

Jarred98's Rating

For about 12 months I had tried to gain weight. Being an ectomorph this was very, very hard for me. I thought I tried everything and then my friend suggested I try serious mass. My weight was around 112lb and for a 5 ft 8 guy that was tinyyyy. I didn't have any scales while using it and working out so I originally thought it wasn't working because didn't see any noticeable gains but just tonight my uncle told me how I looked a bit bigger. I bought a scale and weighed in at 134 pounds! For the first time since I was 9 I am not underweight according to bmi pages. I still look very skinny but this stuff has worked like a charm. If anyone is skeptical about getting this, don't be. It works. And trust me I went through a year of trying so much stuff. If a 112lb 18 year old with 5.5 inch wrists can do it then it's possible for everyone. Strawberry tastes like sh*t but I made smoothies out of them so wasn't bad afterwards. Chocolate is unbelievably good. Take 1 scoop in the morning, 1 with milk before bed and it bumped my daily intake up to 3,700 calories and 240g of protein. Love this stuff.

Jablackmamba's Rating
Banana

Jablackmamba did not leave a written review for this product.

Jamcys's Rating
Strawberry

Jamcys did not leave a written review for this product.

chrisflem1's Rating

I highly recommend this product If you're trying to pack on some mass and gain some weight. I purchased four 12 pound bags and I gained 20 pounds and my strength skyrocket

elmagic12's Rating
Chocolate

elmagic12 did not leave a written review for this product.

Morse999's Rating

This stuff is the business. I have been using this for 2 weeks now (vanilla flavour) and already have gained 7lbs. Mind you I have beefed up my own "recipe" I use whole milk, and 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream and 2 scoops of Serious Mass into the blender. It makes a fabulous tasting shake that I have in between regular meals and the taste is excellent. No powdery aftertaste at all. It's filling so don't drink it before your meals. It WORKS a treat and I will be ordering more for sure.

simply8's Rating
Chocolate

It is a good gainer, however as somebody mentioned before, you are gaining lots of fat as well. I took less than half of dosage once a day for about 6 weeks and I gained some kilos, but not that lean of course. If you are in the gym 6 days per week and 1 day off, this is the thing for you, otherwise I would pick something with less calories. Mixing was all right and taste as well.

Ahmad202's Rating

I think is better than some prodets, it's helpful to get muscle

415stayloyal's Rating

415stayloyal did not leave a written review for this product.

kimani111's Rating
Chocolate

kimani111 did not leave a written review for this product.

buareshtaha's Rating
Strawberry

buareshtaha did not leave a written review for this product.

Mwokas83's Rating
Chocolate

This is my first time trying this product and I love it and it tastes great. I have the chocolate one and I highly recommend if you wanna gain muscle fast.

punnusingh's Rating

i gave it to one of my skinny friend he gain 1kg in first week.

aaakens's Rating
Vanilla

I've been trying to gain weight for the longest and nothing seemed to work. I tried this out and took 2 scoops a day for 7 days straight along with 4 meals a day and moderate lifting for 4 days. I managed to gain 8 pounds during that short time. Next 2 weeks I didn't use the protein, didn't lift and ate about twice a day. In that time only lost 3 pounds. In my experience this products works and works well. The weight stayed on and wasn't temporary. Very pleased with this and will continue to buy more!

Michaeldoung's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I ordered this because I feel like no matter how much or what I eat, I never seem to gain weight. My metabolism is at lightning speed (which is a good thing) but I wanted to gain weight. I wanted to get bigger and buffer so i ordered the serious mass gainer. Honestly, this thing works FAST. I gained weight in a very short amount of time. 2 pounds in 1 week, taking one serving a day, 4-5 times a week. This is something u use if u need to gain weight fast. The one thing I hated was that it takes very very long to dissolve. If u shake in a blender bottle, be prepared to shake for 2-3 mins if u don't want any clumps. Personally, I like to blend it in a blender with water. Gets the work done real fast.

JocyH's Rating
Chocolate

I bought the choco peanut butter and it was good but after a while there was that bitter (?) taste from the PB that I got tired of.. I ordered the choco one and it's delicious! My 13 yr old who needs to gain weight thinks it's a milkshake and can't taste anything " strange" I love it!

Matiasalvarez's Rating
Chocolate

Im having the worst experience with this website. I ordered the 6llb chocolate flavor and it's been on back order for 3 weeks now. Terrible !!!

1-20 of 1,019 Reviews