Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Reviews

Over 600 Calories and 60g of Protein and Complex Carbs to Get Big*

Cookies & Cream - Exclusive!
Strawberry Cream
Vanilla Custard

kaylorgaines11's Rating
Double Chocolate

Ok, to be honest, I had never taken a weight gainer before this one but what i can say is that this sucker works! In the 3 months ive been taking this i've gained almost 30 pounds of lean muscle! (i also take C4, True Grit Test, OptiMen, and Creatine) The taste is fantastic, but what everyone wants to know is does it work? I could care less if it tastes like dog crap if it will help me gain weight and get stronger (I play high school football on the D-Line) Well in 3 months my max in bench went from 245 to 315 so yeah it works. I will be using this product for years to come!

SAUD111's Rating
Double Chocolate

SAUD111 did not leave a written review for this product.

fafel75's Rating
Cookies & Cream - Exclusive!

fafel75 did not leave a written review for this product.

Dalinnashworth's Rating
Double Chocolate

Loved this protein! I felt like it was a great price for the amount of product and the great quality. I could visually see a difference as I gained a couple pounds of lean mass as I progressed through the bag. Not to mention it honestly tastes really good to me not too rich especially when mixed with milk and peanut butter or almonds. Definitely would buy it again :)

jmcneil1's Rating
Double Chocolate

jmcneil1 did not leave a written review for this product.

dacunzato30's Rating

I liked it! Was a little thick but that's expected. Overall I had a great experience with this weight gainer. Probably will pick it up again in the near future.

BxWar88's Rating
Double Chocolate

Great Flavor Mix Easy Well On Stomach I Gained 4 Pound After One Tube Considering Im A Hard Weight Gainer I Recommend This Product

uzairsehly's Rating
Double Chocolate

uzairsehly did not leave a written review for this product.

Spaurley's Rating

I purchased this product a while back, almost finished the bag. The cookies and cream tastes great with water or milk. I have always had trouble eating enough calories so I purchased this. I mix this product with my own gainer shake... 2 cups 1% milk 1 raw egg 1 heaping tablespoon of peanut butter 1 banana 1/2 cup steel cut oats Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Optimum Nutrition Mono Creatine Approx. 1700-1800 calories in one shake. BOOM! Overall I'm quite satisfied with the product, will buy again. If you are a "Hard Gainer", try this stuff out. It has helped me tremendously.

hubbs88's Rating
Vanilla Custard

Tastes really good & lasts a while.

dbaellow's Rating

This has lead me to put on more mass than any other protein I have tried. Will continue to buy in bulk for the foreseeable future.

alexlim023's Rating
Double Chocolate

i'm about to buy this product cuz i am a hard gainer, i've tried lots of protein from on,mp, elite carnebolic, carnivore etc.. nothing works it didn't give me gains.. i've heard that this one can add some muscle mass unlike those i mention.. well leave comment next time after i use it .

jeremyjose60's Rating

jeremyjose60 did not leave a written review for this product.

777cml's Rating
Double Chocolate

This product is awesome. I gained way more muscle mass and reduced body fat faster than any other protein supplement I've tried before in the past.

jeremysj's Rating

jeremysj did not leave a written review for this product.

A1rebollar's Rating
Double Chocolate

A1rebollar did not leave a written review for this product.

DannyD8787's Rating
Double Chocolate

DannyD8787 did not leave a written review for this product.

elmo2796's Rating

Great product. Have been able gain 10 lbs in three month, two scoop, shake before bed. Great taste as well.

avastarr075's Rating
Double Chocolate

Used this while bulking. Great combo of carbs and high protein content. (Not quite as many carbs as Serious Mass). Definitely recommend!

prliger04's Rating
Double Chocolate

Amazing taste. Great nutritional profile and easy on the stomach. So far has delivered on its promise of helping me put on solid mass. I would highly recommend and repurchase.