Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Reviews

7.9
Strawberry Cream
Vanilla Custard

jonescj003's Rating

jonescj003 did not leave a written review for this product.

RyanMcCaff's Rating

This is by far the best mass gainer I have tried! It is super clean and tastes great! I recommend this product to anyone who wants to put on quality size.

BagelBob's Rating
Double Chocolate

Been using this for about 10 weeks now. Loved the double chocolate, fantastic results. This last time around I thought I would try Cookies and Cream, and I hate it. I find myself adding extra water to water down the flavour. I would not recommend it. The product itself definitely 10/10.

julioturrubiate's Rating
Double Chocolate

This gainer is totally amazing and one of my favorites so far. Great taste, easy to mix and very effective. If you want a clean bulk (obviously the diet is the most important) try this gainer, it worth it :)

• ttesso
ttesso's Rating
Double Chocolate

I ordered this product because it met the needs of my macros and I was coming up short with my calories. Taste: 10/10 Taste fantastic, very similar to their standard whey. Mixability/Taste: 9/10 Surprisingly it mixes very well. I used a standard shaker cup with blender ball. The only liquid i ever used was water. Effectiveness: 10/10 This all depends on your diet, if you are counting calories and adding this into your diet puts you over your maintenance then you will gain clean weight. Very good ratio of carbs to protein. Formula 8/10 Great combination of different kinds of proteins, the only downside is the fact that the carbs are simple not complex. Overall: 9/10 This is a great product if you are attempting a clean bulk. If you dont mind the extra fat gain i'd suggest just using there serious mass version.

sammoodie's Rating
Strawberry Cream

I recently bought this mass gainer in hopes of gaining weight. The result off the mass gainer put on a couple lean pounds (with eating more in general and doing cardio) in a matter of a week. Although, I would not recommend Strawberry Cream because it tastes so bad with 16oz of milk (it's too thin - has no thickness like other mass gainers).

Homeros89's Rating
Double Chocolate

Homeros89 did not leave a written review for this product.

yassrebel's Rating
Double Chocolate

I bought this product because during a bulking up phase I couldn't reach my caloric intake goal because of the amount of food I had to eat. Using a weight gainer would help me achieve this, and ON has a really good reputation with their products. When it comes to flavor, this thing tastes really good, at least for my taste. I didn't really have any unwanted effects while taking it. and it helped me with my goals. One thing I have to mention, which is why I gave it a 9 and not a 10, is because the bag says 1 serving (a heaping scoop) should be 165 grams, but I actually weighted 165 grams, and that made easily 2 heaping scoops. So, what's really a serving size? 165 grams (2 heaping scoops) or 1 heaping scoop and 82.5 grams? That is my only issue with this product.

cjredsox34's Rating
Double Chocolate

If you're patient and looking to gain weight, size, and lean muscle; this is a product for you. The key to this product is to be patient though. Don't expect to take one tub or one bag and gain 15lbs. You also need to have a clean diet during use. I weighed 176lbs when I began taking this product. I started by drinking one shake a day in the morning. Over the span of about 3 months, I gained about 6lbs. I eventually plateaued and started drinking two shakes, one in the morning and one before I worked out. I got up to about 193lbs over the span of about 8 months. I stopped using it and leaned out and was able to maintain a weight of anywhere between 185 to 188lbs after I stopped using this product. I recently had oral surgery and was unable to eat solid food for about 2 1/2 weeks. Over this time, I lost about 6lbs. I purchased this product again to help get extra calories to make up for what I had lost, and a boost to gain some weight back. I have an ectomorph body type with a very high metabolism, and almost have to gorge myself to maintain weight. If you're in a similar situation or looking to just gain a little size, I recommend being patient and giving this product a try. It worked great for me!

brentloies's Rating
Cookies & Cream - Exclusive!

Really like it, helps pack on the pounds! tastes great

crain09's Rating
Double Chocolate

It tastes good and taking 1-2 shakes daily, post workout and meal replacement I've gone from 207lbs to 215lbs. pretty clean muscle, good dieting lifting 3 days a week. I'm a continued customer. 3rd bottle

little_swoll's Rating
Double Chocolate

Great protein powder when you're looking for some extra clean calories or a quick meal replacement. 60 grams of protein per serving and a great taste to go along with it. It takes a little longer than a regular protein shake to mix in a shaker bottle but that is to be expected and it still mixes well with a few extra shakes. Definitely recommend it.

russell777's Rating
Double Chocolate

Great product and clean gains. Mixes easily with shaker and does't give me the ***** like other gainers. Gained 10 lbs in 1 bag. You can't go wrong with optimum nutrition.

Vasquez1291's Rating

I just got this product i dot know much i should take any help thanks

Konshens's Rating
Double Chocolate

Konshens did not leave a written review for this product.

robertsrt's Rating
Double Chocolate

This mass gainer is the best out there. Period. It is the only gainer that has given me substantial weight gain while maintaining a very lean physique. I highly recommend this product to all hard gainers out there. Adding this gainer into your every day regiment will produce the results you want.

Baseballstud35's Rating
Double Chocolate

This product is what a calorie absorbing freak needs. I love this product for the reason that theres 600 calories, 60 protein grams, many needed amino acids, and the flavor is untouchable. It is a lil bit of money but it's worth it to me! I mix it in milk and it mixes very good. I drink 1/3 when I wake up and 2/3 after workout. I have been able to add 15 pounds of muscle in the last 9 months using this. I would recommend this to anyone.

KevFlo12's Rating
Cookies & Cream - Exclusive!

One of the best, if not, THE best gainers out there at the moment. Definitely does it's job without the unnecessary calories other weight gainers have (that only converts to fat). If you take a look at the ingredients carefully, you'll find that the amount of protein, carbs, to the ratio of the low amount of fat is staggering. It is definitely worth as quality>quantity. I've tried Vanilla (imo 8.5/10 Flavor), and of course my recent purchase- Cookies and Cream (definitely tastes like a milkshake when mixing with milk/almond milk/water). No problems digesting, and although the suggestions are to use 1 heaping scoop, I only use about half as the scoop is fairly large.

antonfdez98's Rating
Double Chocolate

This protein taste excellent, ive only tried it with milk but this is better than any shake, i love it , and as far as muscle gaining goes ive seen a lot of progress over this two months, now i dont have to eat every 2 hours hahaha

jaysaephan's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

Overall the flavor is pretty good I definitely recommend it -- unfortunately when I received mine, the zip sealer for the 10lb bag did not allow me to close my bag. Which is the reason for the overall rating of 7.