Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Reviews

Over 600 Calories and 60g of Protein and Complex Carbs to Get Big*

7.8
Cookies & Cream - Exclusive!
7.8

blamp30's Rating

Excellent taste and perfect blendibility. No blender necessary I just use my blender bottle and it mixes perfectly.

Voldemort1987's Rating
Strawberry Cream

I love this mass gainer... it is not like other mass gainer which have gross taste and texture... it is light, and that strawberry flavor tastes fresh and exactly like drinking strawberry smoothie. I have tried other mass gainers but found this to be the #1 with regards to nutritional profile, flavor and price.

Matthill1216's Rating

I have used this product for quite some time and found it to be the most effective. The taste is amazing first of all but as time went on, I found that the results were even better. The longer I used this product I began to show great gains as well as strength. I would highly recommend this to anyone who's looking for lean gain without the big mass. Fitness plans in the gym are important but your nutrition plan is key. Feed your body what it needs and it turns into the 80/20 rule and you'll see great results.

usmcmcauliffe's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

Excellent Flavor, excellent results. Massive amount of carbs and protein to ensure weight gain for even the toughest high metabolisms like my own. I have been using it for 3 years and will continue to use it.

Andreas96's Rating
Double Chocolate

An amazing weight gainer. Taste is too good! Gained 4 kg in just 16 days and im pretty sure it's all muscle mass. Took 3 scoops a day (125g scooper,while the serving size is 170g but i reached my daily caloric intake), 1 scoop=600 calories 3 times a day 1 when i wake up , 1 post workout 1 , before bed.

Zeven2's Rating
Strawberry Cream

The product feels not bad and results are noticed. But the taste is awful. I have the strawberry cream and it's like an artificial sour taste that even lingers on through heavily diluted mixtures. I'm still trying to find a way to push back this taste enough to make use of the rest of the benefits. For sure I'll never buy this again.

DelinquentKing's Rating
Double Chocolate

This is the best available gainer right now. It works amazing well and a lot better than other mass gainers. On Pro Protein Gainer has High amounts of protein and digestible amount of calories. As the studies says we can't digest more than 600 calories on a single time. On nutrition has 650 which seems legit to me. Don't get fooled by other low quality gainers which has 1000-3000 calories each serving, our body can't digest more than 600 calories!!! at a time, its the total waste of money and time and thus they also have low amount of protein. Remember: If your gainer is giving you thick shake after mixing a full scope in water, then it means it has lots of low quality protein(Soy protein) this gives you stomach pain and its really not good for your health and goals. On Pro gainer has really low amount of Soy protein and its not thick at all even after mixing 1 whole big scope of it in 300 ml of water. For massive gains give it a go On nutrition Pro gainer.

Romellk's Rating
Double Chocolate

This has become my go-to product at breakfast and after workout. Love the taste and consistency. Bomb!

alexlim023's Rating
Double Chocolate

i'm about to buy this product cuz i am a hard gainer, i've tried lots of protein from on,mp, elite carnebolic, carnivore etc.. nothing works it didn't give me gains.. i've heard that this one can add some muscle mass unlike those i mention.. well leave comment next time after i use it . after months of using it, i notice that i gained 5lbs per month while taking this supplement. Definitely gonna try more.

garrett4344's Rating
Double Chocolate

This is a great protein powder! I trust that Optimum Nutrition uses quality ingredients and the price is still very reasonable. I am a very hard gainer and I put on at least 8 pounds in one bag. The double chocolate flavor tastes amazing and I never got tired of it although I will say mixing with milk as opposed to water helps. It mixes easily and provided me some solid gains while keeping me lean just like I wanted. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to put on some clean weight!

ggginooo's Rating

This is absolutely my favorite protein after workout. I highly recommend Pro Gainer to everyone who wants build a solid body.

howplay's Rating
Double Chocolate

howplay did not leave a written review for this product.

zawar918's Rating
Double Chocolate

This is great protein shake to hit your Macros/Calories, if you dont have time to prep meal due to busy schedule.. I have been using this for past six months as lunch and losing fat regularly every month (i am not using this as mass gainer at this moment but eventually i will), Off course still staying in calorie deficit. Taste great and Mix well Also make sure you weigh the scoop on scale because the recommended (160g) mentioned on the bag is almost equal to 2 heaping scoops... so its best if you weigh it on Kitchen Scale 9 star (Taking away 1 stay) Because i hate the worthless POS packaging they use. once you open it you better have another box to put this in.. i use the left over boxes for my other WHEY protein.

Roh021's Rating
Double Chocolate

Awesome product I used 3 containers 10 lb each and I have gained 22 pounds over the course of 5 months definitely recommend. My advice to users of this product is to do moderate cardio as to not gain fat mass or at least minimize it.

JoshuaBahru's Rating

Brought this recently from another website, It tastes great however, they have skimmed on some ingredients that are in the gold standard whey such as glutamine and BCAA's so be weary of this, I had to add these in myself

StevieMcGowan's Rating
Strawberry Cream

First got this product over the summer to help me get the extra calories I needed to build more lean muscle. After two months of use I'm up 6 pounds (weight 198 height 6'1") in muscle and at 9% body fat. Without a doubt the best money I have ever spent on supplements before. The flavors are delicious, the shakes go down easy, and I got the results I needed. By gar the best mass gainer I have ever used definetly buying again.

lenguasuelta's Rating

lenguasuelta did not leave a written review for this product.

willum183's Rating
Double Chocolate

For me I like to use this to squeeze in extra calories without eating my weight in chicken and lean beef. I mix it with a banana, 1/4 cup oats, and 2tbsp of peanut butter. Use my nutrininja to chop that up cause it's fast and easy meal without the hassle. Definitely seen gains, but it's also because I double my calorie intake on a bulk vs a cut. This Gainer just helps get those calories in easier.

msak47's Rating

gingerbmx's Rating
Double Chocolate

1.) Mixes well with water, some clumps take time to dissolve. 2.) Flavor is great, tastes like chocolate malt drink 3.) Great gains no bloat 4.) Fills my daily macro 5.) No gas 6.) Expensive but superior compared to peers