Optimum Pro Complex Gainer Reviews

Strawberry Cream
Vanilla Custard

muscleshakes's Rating
Double Chocolate

awesome stuff.....doesnt taste thick at all and so fast and easy to mix up. But after I drink it it fills me up for a couple hours. I usually use a level scoop so I guess I get about 600 calories and around 55 G protein. I have used over half of my 10lb plus bag and gained 5lbs. Its probably half muscle and half fat but it helps me get an extra 1200 cals a day and I still eat my 3 food meals a day. Its more like a meal replacement but mixes great with water and 10-12 ounces of it in a shaker cup.

Joelrjimenez's Rating
Double Chocolate

The best weight gainer protein on the market. Coming from the most pickiest person ever. I had been using protein powders for some time and gave up because I wasn't digesting them well. This one worked out so well, shortly after trying the double chocolate I got the banana cream pie.. it taste like banana milk nesquick. Great buy, seeing the results I want. Top knotch quality.A++++

rwclay's Rating

I've bought 15lbs worth of this stuff in the last 2.5 months and have gone from 167lbs to 189lbs while barely gaining a gut. I'd rate the taste as 8/10, it's definitely no Truetein but I've been drinking it with chocolate milk however, tried it with regular 2% and it was still fine. Mixes great to compared to 90% of the other gainers, I've been mixing it in a shaker cup for approx 30 secs without issues. Only thing I didn't like about this is the calorie rating is pretty low compared to most gainers that sit around 1000 calories however it's pretty clean on the gut.

din44's Rating
Double Chocolate

this is one of the proteins powders that i have used, which is pretty smooth while drinking and gets you some results in the first week. I just use it after and when i workout and still have seen results..

DrLean's Rating

This is, in my honest opinion, the best weight gainer on the market. The taste is as good as any weight gainer is going to get, the nutritional profile is excellent and it really does provide LEAN mass which is what its supposed to do. Ive tried various other weight gainers in an attempt to save money but I always come back to ON pro complex gainer.

Logic79's Rating

Quality protein. I use just for the extra calories on top of my mammoth meals.

webco274's Rating
Strawberry Cream

I've not tried too many gainers before, but this one was very graining in texture. After mixing, I could not tell much difference between it and other proteins that I've used; as far as, the texture of the taste. At first I had issues with taking the full scope ( which is a HUGH scope). I took half scoops till my tolerance level built up. I have noticed an increase in bulk on my body, but not a huge bulking. Overall this is a fairly good product, I'm currently using it to get in the extra calories that I need for my workouts.

5150red's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

I got this for my wife who is sick. Part of her illness is that she is dropping weight like crazy. She says that the shake mixed with Vitamin D milk tastes amazing and it has slowed her weight loss.

Pzitting's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

Pzitting did not leave a written review for this product.

Bernascg's Rating
Vanilla Custard

I bought this mass gainer because I need to bulk in order to be able to improve my workouts and lift more, since I'm quite skinny. I gained one kilo in about 2 weeks only taking about 80-90 grams of it after my workout; if I took more of it I'm sure my gains would be more consistent, but I prefer to gain little by little. The product is of good quality, it mixes perfectly and tastes great. If you're skinny or simply wanna gain some kilos I would highly s****est you this product, and in general all of ON's.

firaskaljumaily's Rating
Double Chocolate

I started using it yesterday. Tastes great! I added 0.5 KG in 1 day lol.

fgrajales89's Rating
Double Chocolate

It´s Really a good protein or maybe the best, i have used several brands, but this is the best by far. mix very well doesn't feel thick as others, have really good flavor and i have gain some pounds/Strenght since i use this (of course with good diet/train Program).

Calitoz55's Rating

Best mass gainer ever if u want to put some real weight in ur body n not fat this is what exactly u need that only thing I didn't like it is that they don't have it in peanut butter other than that ill recomend this product 200% good luck

asiandang's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

Best weight gainer i ever had and i tried a lot. Pro Complex may have a little more fat than serious mass but the carbs are very low compared to it and there's no bloat after drinking it which allows you to eat more.

trevorgentry's Rating
Double Chocolate

This has been a great product for me! i have gained 9 pounds while going through my first bag and I'm not even done yet! It tastes pretty good, but the mixability is great for a mass gainer!

deelan1990's Rating
Double Chocolate

I LOVE this product. I am a hardgainer, not because I don't eat well, but because my metabolism is very fast (genetics eh). I have tried numerous protein powders before and I never liked the flavour. This one tastes like liquid brownies. Where most proteins take a blender to dissolve fully, this one dissolves fast and easily, with next to no lumps what so ever. Less than 10 shakes and it's gone. My ONLY gripe with it is that the scoop is freaking HUGE, to the point where I need to use a funnel to get it into my shaker. PS - don't have this before dinner, you won't eat much.

Jeissonp's Rating

Jeissonp did not leave a written review for this product.

mivecj's Rating
Double Chocolate

mivecj did not leave a written review for this product.

TBoehm17's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

this product is absolutely great. Helped me pack on some Lbs and taste great, i could actually drink this all day its so good. Update: Im 6' 2.5'', 4% BMI, and 160 lbs. when i first started to take this product. Now about 2 months later im 178lbs with proper diet plus this shake once a day.. This stuff is amazing!

neonafk's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

This stuff is too tasty. You almost can't stop taking it! It has complex carbs and is a higher % of proteins compared to other weight gainers. With Optimum you are paying that purer form of protein, higher quality carbs and less sugars, but still has fillers unfortunately. This is probably the "healthiest" weight gainer out there if you are looking to bulk, i just take half a scoop every 2-3 hours, no need for more than 30g of protein per sitting. Noticed a gain, plus this is loaded with BCCAs, vitamins, etc. Wish it was cheaper, but still the best gainer out there.