Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Reviews

Over 600 Calories and 60g of Protein and Complex Carbs to Get Big*

Cookies & Cream - Exclusive!
7.8
Vanilla Custard

inspecta's Rating

Blend with milk, a little ice and its' perfect! Banana Cream Pie tastes just like soy milk, goes down real easy. More importantly it works, even for an ectomorph hard gainer like me. Will try cookie and cream soon.

Jbailey255's Rating
Double Chocolate

The best bang for your buck at two scoops a day as far as calories goes, but I feel it lacks. My number one gripe about the product is it's lack of breakdown of its protein content. By the way it mixes, I assume it's mostly whey protein. A good product but not a great product.

Murad0000's Rating
Double Chocolate

Murad0000 did not leave a written review for this product.

jabbajoe's Rating

Way to much sugar.yes sugar or maltodextrin. Which is sugar.listed as the first ingredient.so it has more sugar than protein. So the weight gain is all fat. Plus it gave me diarrhea. Had to throw it away.

DeyTookOurJerbz's Rating
Double Chocolate

Love this stuff, taste great and I'm seeing gains

• Mcaius
Mcaius's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

I'm giving this an 8/10 solely because I was not a huge fan of the Banana Cream Pie flavor BUT I am most definitely seeing results, which matters most to me at the end of day. I am getting those needed calories and of course the necessary protein.

eguti0131's Rating
Strawberry Cream

flavor is ok, but I'll switch it up to cookies n cream next time. I like the 60 grams of protein and 600 cals but the only thing I dislike is the scoop. It's huge and I personally would take half a scoop after workout and the other half some other time of the day. I tried it but it's impractical. I like the results, gained hard muscle while staying lean without cardio exercise. CHANGE THE SCOOP OPTIMUM!!!

UseMy3rdArm123's Rating
Strawberry Cream

I have been on this for about 3-4 months. I bought this product in hopes to put on some weight and feel confident that it was good muscle weight. I started taking this product at roughly 215lbs. I now weigh a solid 225lbs. This product worked great. I am no more than an intermediate lifter, but I love to push the iron. I would take this one to two times a day, and it was plenty, while working out 5 days a week. If your looking to put on the weight this will do it for you.

4kostas's Rating
Double Chocolate

I used this product few months ago and had good results. I posted a great review. During the time I used this product I started having headaches and light dizziness. I went to the eye doctor as I thought it was the cause and also had some lab tests done. My doctor prescribed a dizziness pill but that did not help. Later the headaches went away and never though much of it. I never connected my headaches to the product. Recently, my new favorite product was out of stock and by default I ordered this product again. After taking this my headaches and dizziness returned. I finally put it together and stopped using this immediately. Guess what - headaches are gone. Maybe my system is not reacting well to an ingredient or so but be aware.

arthurccm928's Rating
Cookies & Cream - Exclusive!

After much consider and research over the net, bought pro gainer over serious mass and truemass cuz the mix of pro gainer is just unbeatable. Bought chocolate flavor initially and is Extremely satisfied with the taste and mixability. Finished two tubs of those and happened to see the exclusive cookies and cream flavor so I just ordered one bag. And I tell you, the taste is DECILIOUS. it's as good as drinking an ice cream shake Lolll. Awesome ****. Try it guys you won't regret.

ryanpattern's Rating

I had never used a mass gainer prior to this, so I had no clue what to expect. After using Pro Gainer, I absolutely loved it. Great product.

Spardademon's Rating

Spardademon did not leave a written review for this product.

ReaperOU812's Rating
Double Chocolate

Just the right ratio of carbs & protein for me.

khalid2222's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

The banana cream pie is a decent flavor without the chemical after taste. i would rate this product a 10 but the gram readings are in correct for sure. I have meausred the servings many times and you get between 100-115 grams per serving and the 165 grma stated. Anyhow it took my tummy a couple of days to get used to but now enjoy this as a meal replacemnt or extra meal withour any bloat or wind issues! Overall a decent product from ON.

JoeyF88's Rating
Vanilla Custard

Great meal replacement for those days when you dont have time to eat an actual meal.

Flipperman2a2w's Rating

I started using Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer about two years ago, when I decided it was time to "bulk up." I don't think I ever actually consumed enough calories to match my exertions in the gym (I was always hungry). I started supplementing with two Optimum shakes per day (one for breakfast and one before the end of work). Aside from no longer being hungry, I started to see some serious weight gain. I've always been a very lean individual with a fast metabolism, and the 15 pounds I've gained over the past two years have been lean muscle mass (I haven't lost much definition). I also have to point out the fact that I religiously train at least 6 days per weak!!! Optimum gives me the quality calories I need to make serious gains.

crowizm's Rating

Pros: Best dissolving gainer on the market, by far. Fantastic taste. Its no "up your mass fudge", but a close second. High calories, high protein, with sugar and fat below 10g per serving. Cant beat it. Cons: The serving scoop. Its obnoxiously big. If you pour it in a blender, not a big deal, but a shaker, you can expect spillage. Conclusion: A lot of complaints with the price, but you get what you pay for. Great taste, dissolves with ease, and high calories not provided from sugars and fats, but rather protein and complex carbs, make it worth every penny, Only reason its not a 10 is because of the scoop (seriously). Make it half the size, with a 2 scoop serving size instead, and Ill revise my rating to a 10 for sure :)

xiongm0786's Rating
Double Chocolate

So I just purchased this product and I'm excited to start using it, but I was wondering if it's OK to take this with another protein (gold standard whey) for the post drink as recommended? Is it best to combine or is it OK as well to take alone? Tia to anyone who can help me with this question... P.S. Ignore the ratings Mike

GenesiSantos's Rating
Double Chocolate

I absolutely LOVE this product! I use to take mass gainer, but since I started taking this one, it has changed my perception with taste. Not only does it taste better, it doesn't taste like satan's anus. I am a hard gainer, but it has definitely helped me gain weight. This is great breakfast and i recommend it with a banana and also great for snacks. Hope this review finds you well =D

LuckyLady1957's Rating

I love everything about this product. From its nice rich double chocolate flavor to the desired affects I get from using it. Will continue to use this product & s****est it to friends & family.