Optimum Pro Complex Gainer Reviews

7.8
Strawberry Cream

dedios09's Rating
Double Chocolate

I've only been taking ON Pro Complex Gainer for a few weeks and I'm very impressed with the taste and mixability of this protein - the carbs sure do help. It's a great protein for those looking to put on some lean mass while keeping fat low. I've been seeing small results already while on this protein along with a balanced diet and intense workout routine. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to enter a lean bulk or bulk in general. Thank you Optimum for the great product!

niceali's Rating

Excellent choice of protein powder good sources , keep your nutrition intake with this powder , nice test specially vanilla . i use it 4 month and gain 10 pound .

shravan97's Rating
Double Chocolate

Gained 15 pounds with constant bodyfat while gaining weight. Just a product you need to properly gain weight not like other supplements where they load tons of sugar and simple carbohydrates. This has complex carb and enough protein along with vitamin etc to gain muscle properly.

• sami_r
sami_r's Rating
Double Chocolate

met my expectations, better than muscle juice and serious mass! I like it!!!

BaltimoreMikeG's Rating
Double Chocolate

Optimum Nutrition has a great line of products that I have come to trust as quality options, although I use others. I have used a number of ON products including whey, creatine, sports multivitamin, and have sampled their BCAA drink mix. I think that this is the best product that they make if you are looking for a gainer. It really tastes great, is not outrageously thick, and produces results. I'm a naturally thin guy trying to get big and feel like a gainer is a much needed boost to get me the results I want. I had been on a major cardio routine to cut my belly fat and work down to a base weight of 155 before starting to take this twice a day; once after workout, and once an hour before bed. Two months later, I am at 163. From my absolute base weight of 155, this product helped me put on about 6-10 pounds of muscle in two months. I have now began a little different approach. From the day of writing this review I am going to be using BSN Syntha-6 as a post workout and before bed and use this product more as a between meal replacement.

DarwinS27's Rating
Double Chocolate

I am only 17 years old & my friend introduced me to this mass gainer because it was cheap in price & because it had 60g of protein per serving. I believe that this product is definitely top 5 on the protein chain & it's definitely worth a try. I had significant gains in my chest and arms and didn't get any belly fat that's awesome. My only dislikes were that the scoops are huge so I ran through a 5 pound tub in a month only using for post. I also disliked the it made me very gassy which is why I stopped taking it before working out.

Lebron23Jose's Rating
Strawberry Cream

Grate taste.

nandak1993's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

Hands down the best protein shake I've ever tasted. I started using the Banana Cream Pie and if you mix it with about 16-18oz of skim milk and add on a little bit of crushed ice, it feels like gods gift to people who need mass gains. Yes the scoop is gonna be huge but it mixes so well you can't tell the difference. This is also the fastest shipment I have ever received...ever! I received the shipment the very next day after I ordered this product (No I do not live in the same city or state). Definitely worth the money - Get the 10lbs. There's only 14 servings if you get the 5lbs.

cbrezzy55's Rating
Double Chocolate

Being a college athlete weight gainer was a must!! Didn't have success with Serious Mass or Arnold Iron Mass. But this is absolutely out of this world. Tastes amazing with a little peanut butter added in for extra calories! I recommend this to all my teammates

skk5076's Rating
Double Chocolate

Being an ectomorph and requiring a ton of calories daily and not being able to sit down and inhale a meal, liquid is the next best choice. My muscle gain has over shadowed my fat gain by far. If you time your nutrients youll be golden.

Chris1500's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

It taste so delicious and extremely fast shipping.

WesleyJohn93's Rating
Double Chocolate

If you are anything like me and constantly struggle to put on weight, then a mass gainer is likely the product for you. This product is meant to put on lean muscle and have enough calories and carbs to actually give our bodies something to feed on if our diet is lacking. That being said, a lot of the carbs come from maltodextrin which is likely to come with some increased fat gain. I enjoyed and recommend this product. The price seems like a deal. However the only thing is that the servings are huge and if you want to put on a consistent amount of weight you'll more then likely end up buying multiple tubs. That's the price you have to pay though if you aren't normally eating enough and are trying to put on mass quickly and bridge that gap. This is definitely the product for that though. The flavor is fantastic! This gainer is better then the others on the market for the price you will pay.

colemo31's Rating
Double Chocolate

This gainer is by far one of the best gainers I have used and it has helped me put on lean and mass muscle pretty quick. The chocolate flavor is so good with water you can chug it like it is water even after an intense training session when you're a bit naseous. Great protein for solid gains

Malusifer's Rating
Vanilla Custard

Great weight gainer. Mixes better then any ive used. Only complaint is I don't have a limitless supply.

Dodgefather's Rating
Double Chocolate

Dodgefather did not leave a written review for this product.

slimcjr's Rating
Vanilla Custard

Great value! Mixes well with water, and tastes decent for a gainer. I have added a few pounds so far, and will continue to use it as long as I continue to see results.

ambersmommy's Rating
Double Chocolate

One of the best tasting powders but so many calories. This is great for bulking

Cole2940's Rating

Cole2940 did not leave a written review for this product.

GoBolts91's Rating
Double Chocolate

GoBolts91 did not leave a written review for this product.