Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Reviews

Over 600 Calories and 60g of Protein and Complex Carbs to Get Big*

Cookies & Cream - Exclusive!

tyagiarpit's Rating
Double Chocolate

tyagiarpit did not leave a written review for this product.

hennore's Rating
Vanilla Custard

It worked decent. I didn't see the gains I would've liked but it did the job. I wasn't a big fan of the taste so it would be a chore drinking it on off days from the gym. I had a better experience with True Mass 1200

sonobono's Rating
Double Chocolate

No doubt a great weight gainer. For me personally, I think I may need a higher calorie weight gainer because I only saw small changes over the course of three 5 lbs bags. Tastes great- and works.

WhiteToast's Rating
Double Chocolate

This stuff is absolutely amazing! I used this right after I graduated high school until the end of my freshman year and gained about 30 pounds of lean muscle. I went from 145 at the end of high school to 177 by the end of my first year in college. This stuff is nothing short of amazing. The flavor is outstanding and easily the best tasting protein I've ever used, it's also extremely easy to drink and mix, I experienced no bloating from this. I'd recommend this to anyone looking to bulk up fairly quick. The only downside I've experienced is the price. If this were to drop down to about $50 for the 10 pound bag I'd be buying this every couple of weeks again like I did while I was in college. At the current price it's a bit expensive for me to spend that much money every few weeks. But nonetheless, it's an amazing product and I've had nothing but great experiences with it.

amirdorian's Rating

this is the first time i use weight gainer as i always use pure whey but cause i am on cycle i try it .it was great and i recommend it especially when you add little creatine and l-glutamine with it :)

Drexller24's Rating
Double Chocolate

Works really well! I wish its more cheaper at least -$10 for the 10lb. I gained 7lbs in 3weeks already. No bloating and it taste really good. I mix it with %2 milk and creatine hcl. This is one of the definition of clean bulking

bigwheels454's Rating

bigwheels454 did not leave a written review for this product.

anthonybaca5's Rating
Double Chocolate

Absolutely great product! Mixes extremely well and tastes double chocolate just like chocolate milk or even hot cocoa if you warm it up. Great for a quick and tasty calorie/protein/carb boost. I will continue buying this product for the duration of my bulking phase.

docrobbie's Rating
Cookies & Cream - Exclusive!

docrobbie did not leave a written review for this product.

SAGRAQUI's Rating
Double Chocolate

if i can describe Pro Gainer in just one sentence it would be: "The King Of The Mass Gainers" the taste its just wonderfull! just like drinking a delicious milshake. so easy to drink ( a good thing to think when you have to buy a gainer) the comes the most important... The Results. and these are fantastic! it has just 650 cal but of Top Quality ingredients, so you are gonna gain muscle, not fat.

DeathIzBack's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

I've tried several products and I can tell you this is definitely high quality stuff. It's a little pricey but when this stuff arrived and you take your first sip, you'll forget all about the price and realize you made a great choice! This is a great LEAN bulk choice since it has high protein and low sugars/fats/carbs. It doesn't give you the ugly "bloated" feeling a lot of other proteins give, yet it leaves you satisfied. It actually mixes with ease and also doesn't clump up like others I've tried. The Vanilla was good. I have no complaints but the Banana Cream Pie flavor had me craving for more! I literally looked forward to drinking it every day as it was just so good! I highly recommend it to anyone who is debating on what flavor to get. 10/10 would buy again!

Zavalasal's Rating

I love Optimum Nutrition PRO GAINER! This stuff is great! The taste is amazing, mixes really well. It's got all the stuff you need to gain. I mix it with almond milk, banana, egg, almonds strawberry's, kale. Simply amazing! I gained up to 7 lbs. within a month! Perfection, I've tried other gainers and they are high on sugars, PRO GAINER only has 5g of sugar witch is really good!

richardcoffey's Rating
Double Chocolate

Overall, this weight gainer is great. It does it's job, which is to SUPPLEMENT calories and nutrition. If you are looking to gain weight without putting in the effort, don't waste your money. You will not gain weight by just drinking this shake, you also need to eat more. Calories in, calories out. I use this after I go to the gym, as both a protein shake and PWO meal, and it has not let me down. A 5lb container let me gain around 10lbs, which is not bad, but it was also used in conjunction with creatine, so 5lbs of that can be attributed to water weight. I've made decent gains with this shake, and I would buy it in a heartbeat if it was on sale. The taste of this stuff is impeccable. Absolutely amazing. Double chocolate blended with ice, milk, and peanut butter tastes like a milkshake. Not filling either. I can drink a 24oz shake and then eat a full meal.

GPemble's Rating
Double Chocolate

My favorite gainer by far. I usually put it in a blender with whole milk, peanut butter, frozen berries, and a banana. Which comes out to well over 1000 calories per shake, so don't be misled by the fact that the gainer itself is only 650 calories. Tastes great even by itself, and still mixes easily in a regular blender bottle. Isn't loaded with sugar like many other gainers, which is a huge plus.

locpham's Rating

locpham did not leave a written review for this product.

Ductking34's Rating

Good taste. Mixes better than most gainers. I like that it's not just a buck of empty calories, and it's got a decent serving of carbs too!

Takeover85's Rating
Double Chocolate

Good product. Mixes well. Cost-effective. Good recovery. Gave it a 9 because i'm not getting big fast enough imo. However, i'll be patient and stick to it for another month.

martinjosue92's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

A good friend of mine was using Pro Complex Gainer so I decided to give it a shot after he told me how it work wonders for him. I always thought I was doing things right and that I was destined to be small forever. However, being an ectomorph, it all came down to one thing for me, not eating enough. Thinking that I was getting enough nutrients in combination with years of half assing it at the gym is why I never saw any improvements. I bought PCG back in February and started off splitting up my serving. I would eventually end up taking two servings a day. (One after every workout and one before bed every night). I occasionally added a handful of blueberries, strawberries, a banana, and substitute milk for water. This would easily give me an extra 1000+ calories and just took a couple minutes to make. In addition to eating clean and following my first actual BB program (shortcut to size) I was able to gain 10 lbs in roughly 3 months. This was the first supplement I actually started taking besides Creatine, which I still take. As much as I loved this gainer I'm switching over to Serious Mass for this month to see what my gains are there. If I'm not as satisfied as I was with PCG, I will definitely be coming back for more. Not only did I gain size, I can confidently say 90% of it was lean muscle, but I feel much stronger as well. Very impressed and happy with my results so far. I had only wished I started taking this sooner.

Treydelaney95's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

this stuff is a great meal replacement and especially for hard gainers trying to get those extra calories in. i typically eat 3000 calories and then take 2 scoops of this a day so thats 1300 calories alone. the taste couldn't get any worse. i practically throw up every time i smell and taste this so i chug it as fast as possible. have seen some good gains with this product.

Huff05's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

This is my second gainer that I have used, the first one left me feeling bloated and I couldn't finish all of my meals without force feeding myself. This mass gainer has done me wonders, I eat 5-6 meals a day which helps a lot and I take other supplements such as BCAAs, Glutamine, Casein, and Multi-vitamins, I have gained 8 pounds without adding any fat and I have still another 8-10 servings left. This is an amazing gainer and will definitely buy once again when I decide to bulk again.