Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Reviews

Over 600 Calories and 60g of Protein and Complex Carbs to Get Big*

7.8
Cookies & Cream - Exclusive!
7.8
Vanilla Custard

Andreas96's Rating
Double Chocolate

An amazing weight gainer. Taste is too good! Gained 4 kg in just 16 days and im pretty sure it's all muscle mass. Took 3 scoops a day (125g scooper,while the serving size is 170g but i reached my daily caloric intake), 1 scoop=600 calories 3 times a day 1 when i wake up , 1 post workout 1 , before bed.

Zeven2's Rating
Strawberry Cream

The product feels not bad and results are noticed. But the taste is awful. I have the strawberry cream and it's like an artificial sour taste that even lingers on through heavily diluted mixtures. I'm still trying to find a way to push back this taste enough to make use of the rest of the benefits. For sure I'll never buy this again.

DelinquentKing's Rating
Double Chocolate

This is the best available gainer right now. It works amazing well and a lot better than other mass gainers. On Pro Protein Gainer has High amounts of protein and digestible amount of calories. As the studies says we can't digest more than 600 calories on a single time. On nutrition has 650 which seems legit to me. Don't get fooled by other low quality gainers which has 1000-3000 calories each serving, our body can't digest more than 600 calories!!! at a time, its the total waste of money and time and thus they also have low amount of protein. Remember: If your gainer is giving you thick shake after mixing a full scope in water, then it means it has lots of low quality protein(Soy protein) this gives you stomach pain and its really not good for your health and goals. On Pro gainer has really low amount of Soy protein and its not thick at all even after mixing 1 whole big scope of it in 300 ml of water. For massive gains give it a go On nutrition Pro gainer.

Romellk's Rating
Double Chocolate

This has become my go-to product at breakfast and after workout. Love the taste and consistency. Bomb!

alexlim023's Rating
Vanilla Custard
Double Chocolate

i'm about to buy this product cuz i am a hard gainer, i've tried lots of protein from on,mp, elite carnebolic, carnivore etc.. nothing works it didn't give me gains.. i've heard that this one can add some muscle mass unlike those i mention.. well leave comment next time after i use it . after months of using it, i notice that i gained 5lbs per month while taking this supplement. Definitely gonna try more.

garrett4344's Rating
Double Chocolate

This is a great protein powder! I trust that Optimum Nutrition uses quality ingredients and the price is still very reasonable. I am a very hard gainer and I put on at least 8 pounds in one bag. The double chocolate flavor tastes amazing and I never got tired of it although I will say mixing with milk as opposed to water helps. It mixes easily and provided me some solid gains while keeping me lean just like I wanted. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to put on some clean weight!

ggginooo's Rating

This is absolutely my favorite protein after workout. I highly recommend Pro Gainer to everyone who wants build a solid body.

howplay's Rating
Double Chocolate

howplay did not leave a written review for this product.

zawar918's Rating
Double Chocolate

This is great protein shake to hit your Macros/Calories, if you dont have time to prep meal due to busy schedule.. I have been using this for past six months as lunch and losing fat regularly every month (i am not using this as mass gainer at this moment but eventually i will), Off course still staying in calorie deficit. Taste great and Mix well Also make sure you weigh the scoop on scale because the recommended (160g) mentioned on the bag is almost equal to 2 heaping scoops... so its best if you weigh it on Kitchen Scale 9 star (Taking away 1 stay) Because i hate the worthless POS packaging they use. once you open it you better have another box to put this in.. i use the left over boxes for my other WHEY protein.

Roh021's Rating
Double Chocolate

Awesome product I used 3 containers 10 lb each and I have gained 22 pounds over the course of 5 months definitely recommend. My advice to users of this product is to do moderate cardio as to not gain fat mass or at least minimize it.

JoshuaBahru's Rating

Brought this recently from another website, It tastes great however, they have skimmed on some ingredients that are in the gold standard whey such as glutamine and BCAA's so be weary of this, I had to add these in myself

StevieMcGowan's Rating
Strawberry Cream

First got this product over the summer to help me get the extra calories I needed to build more lean muscle. After two months of use I'm up 6 pounds (weight 198 height 6'1") in muscle and at 9% body fat. Without a doubt the best money I have ever spent on supplements before. The flavors are delicious, the shakes go down easy, and I got the results I needed. By gar the best mass gainer I have ever used definetly buying again.

lenguasuelta's Rating

lenguasuelta did not leave a written review for this product.

willum183's Rating
Double Chocolate

For me I like to use this to squeeze in extra calories without eating my weight in chicken and lean beef. I mix it with a banana, 1/4 cup oats, and 2tbsp of peanut butter. Use my nutrininja to chop that up cause it's fast and easy meal without the hassle. Definitely seen gains, but it's also because I double my calorie intake on a bulk vs a cut. This Gainer just helps get those calories in easier.

msak47's Rating

gingerbmx's Rating
Double Chocolate

1.) Mixes well with water, some clumps take time to dissolve. 2.) Flavor is great, tastes like chocolate malt drink 3.) Great gains no bloat 4.) Fills my daily macro 5.) No gas 6.) Expensive but superior compared to peers

parthh93's Rating
Double Chocolate

I tried this product in summer 2015 for the very first time along with HIT performance stack, I gained almost 5 lbs in less than 3 weeks.

b000gie10's Rating
Double Chocolate

great product. easy to mix, nice to drink and solid profile i had the chocolate and vanilla over the years and keep enjoying it only complain is that ON should launch a natural line for the gainer as well (as they do for the whey).

BxWar88's Rating
Double Chocolate

Great Chocolate Flavor He Delivered A Great Ratio Of 60g Protein For 650 Calories With 85g Of Carb And 24 Vits&Mins For 1 Scoop And It Mix well With A Electric Blender It Is Easy On Stomach No Bloating No **** ON Always Have Best Quality Product I Gained 4 Pound Of Real Clean Muscle After One Tub Considering Im A Hard Weight Gainer Im Verry Happy With This Product It Is One Of My Favorite Protein Right Now This Is Why I Recommend This Product And This Gainer Is Really Good To Mix With Another Nutrient Like Banana And PB For Creating A Meal Subtitute For Your Own Personal Diet Plan Update: i just finish my second tub and i notice very good lean muscle gain my weight is up by 3 pound im now 148 pound so since i start to drink this is a gain of 7 solid pound i understand that this Gainer is for patient BodyBuilder who want quality shape and put weight slowly but surely dont expect to put 20 pound really fast with no work so im about to try Serious Mass with added ON monohydrate creatine because I continue my bulking phase

jawbreaker922's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

jawbreaker922 did not leave a written review for this product.