Optimum Pro Complex Gainer Reviews

Over 600 Calories and 60g of Protein and Complex Carbs to Get Big*

7.8

Cenatiempo222's Rating
Double Chocolate

In my opinion, this product is way too expensive. I'll admit it doesn't make you as lethargic as other mass gainers like Serious Mass but it still leaves you feeling that way sometimes. The taste is about what you can expect from a mass gainer. Not great but not terrible either. If you gain fat easily and are bulking, I highly recommend this product. Otherwise just stick with Serious Mass because its way cheaper.

diventurima's Rating

-Tastes great-Mixes well-Helps me meet my protein requirements on the days when I am in a pinch for time-Well worth the money-

levirage's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

This is not only the best tasting gainer i have ever tried, but also mixes the best out of any i have ever had. When you first mix it you think that there will be no way that it will mix okay, but with a few shakes in a 14oz bottle and it mixes perfect. It has become my new lunchtime protein to get some extra calories

Seanage311's Rating
Double Chocolate

Huge gains with this sht. Tastes like crap, but the results are worth it. PCG>Serious Mass.

dexfuchs's Rating
Vanilla Custard

I got a free sample of this I'm still not sure how much protein I got the package said 60g on the front but it also said the net WT. 37.5g but the sup facts on the back said 30g of protein but over all the taste wasn't bad and I had good recovery

Said13's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

Said13 did not leave a written review for this product.

joshmann90's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

For someone who takes medications that suppress my appetite leading towards a catabolic state and a hectic schedule with work/school this product is perfect. I'm a tall guy with a high caloric maintainance so it makes it easy to manage my macros and remain on a relatively clean bulk without the unecessary fat gain. Will be repurchasing once I run out.

fhilander's Rating
Double Chocolate

fhilander did not leave a written review for this product.

FIT4GAINS's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

This product is great and not only does it work extremely well but it also tastes great with a very low amount of sugar def recommend this product for anyone who is trying to gain lean muscle.

dedios09's Rating
Double Chocolate

I've only been taking ON Pro Complex Gainer for a few weeks and I'm very impressed with the taste and mixability of this protein - the carbs sure do help. It's a great protein for those looking to put on some lean mass while keeping fat low. I've been seeing small results already while on this protein along with a balanced diet and intense workout routine. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to enter a lean bulk or bulk in general. Thank you Optimum for the great product!

niceali's Rating

Excellent choice of protein powder good sources , keep your nutrition intake with this powder , nice test specially vanilla . i use it 4 month and gain 10 pound .

shravan97's Rating
Double Chocolate

Gained 15 pounds with constant bodyfat while gaining weight. Just a product you need to properly gain weight not like other supplements where they load tons of sugar and simple carbohydrates. This has complex carb and enough protein along with vitamin etc to gain muscle properly.

sami_r's Rating
Double Chocolate

met my expectations, better than muscle juice and serious mass! I like it!!!

BaltimoreMikeG's Rating
Double Chocolate

Optimum Nutrition has a great line of products that I have come to trust as quality options, although I use others. I have used a number of ON products including whey, creatine, sports multivitamin, and have sampled their BCAA drink mix. I think that this is the best product that they make if you are looking for a gainer. It really tastes great, is not outrageously thick, and produces results. I'm a naturally thin guy trying to get big and feel like a gainer is a much needed boost to get me the results I want. I had been on a major cardio routine to cut my belly fat and work down to a base weight of 155 before starting to take this twice a day; once after workout, and once an hour before bed. Two months later, I am at 163. From my absolute base weight of 155, this product helped me put on about 6-10 pounds of muscle in two months. I have now began a little different approach. From the day of writing this review I am going to be using BSN Syntha-6 as a post workout and before bed and use this product more as a between meal replacement.

DarwinS27's Rating
Double Chocolate

I am only 17 years old & my friend introduced me to this mass gainer because it was cheap in price & because it had 60g of protein per serving. I believe that this product is definitely top 5 on the protein chain & it's definitely worth a try. I had significant gains in my chest and arms and didn't get any belly fat that's awesome. My only dislikes were that the scoops are huge so I ran through a 5 pound tub in a month only using for post. I also disliked the it made me very gassy which is why I stopped taking it before working out.

Lebron23Jose's Rating

Grate taste.

nandak1993's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

Hands down the best protein shake I've ever tasted. I started using the Banana Cream Pie and if you mix it with about 16-18oz of skim milk and add on a little bit of crushed ice, it feels like gods gift to people who need mass gains. Yes the scoop is gonna be huge but it mixes so well you can't tell the difference. This is also the fastest shipment I have ever received...ever! I received the shipment the very next day after I ordered this product (No I do not live in the same city or state). Definitely worth the money - Get the 10lbs. There's only 14 servings if you get the 5lbs.

cbrezzy55's Rating
Double Chocolate

Being a college athlete weight gainer was a must!! Didn't have success with Serious Mass or Arnold Iron Mass. But this is absolutely out of this world. Tastes amazing with a little peanut butter added in for extra calories! I recommend this to all my teammates

skk5076's Rating
Double Chocolate

Being an ectomorph and requiring a ton of calories daily and not being able to sit down and inhale a meal, liquid is the next best choice. My muscle gain has over shadowed my fat gain by far. If you time your nutrients youll be golden.