Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Reviews

Strawberry Cream
Vanilla Custard

waqarulhassan's Rating
Double Chocolate

I would prefer it upon all mass gainer supplements available in market reason is nutrient and less sugar, carbs and calories.. I'm on bulking now and I take one scoop every morning and I add peanut butter, dates, almonds, walnuts, Oats and frozen fruits to make it high in protein and calories...... would buy it again

absolutone's Rating
Double Chocolate

This is one of the best and honest clean bulking whey protein on the market by Optimum Nutrition. It was the perfect amount of protein to carbohydrate ratio, and of course calories. The flavours are ridiculously accurate! Chocolate and Vanilla is my staple flavor, they taste amazing. The whey mixes well in water and even whole milk for the extra calories. It's pretty pricey from serious mass, and other weight gainers, but this whey won't leave you bloated and give you smelly *****. I gained a good 6lbs on a 10lb bag along with working out and eating my macronutrients for 2 1/5 weeks. Try the Double Chocolate it's not terribly sweet, and it mixes really well with other liquids.

Erik71290's Rating

I gained a few pounds using Pro Gainer. Tastes really good. I think it tastes better than ON Gold Standard Whey. I would mix one scoop with 12 oz of milk (4 less than recommended) and would blend it using my shaker cup. Mixed easily and goes down smooth. Great product.

jt333864's Rating

I am almost finished with my first 10lb bag of Pro Gainer and I don't have any complaints. It tastes great and is not overly dense. I have put of 5 pounds of lean mass in a month. I like the fact that Pro Gainer is not a creatine based mass gainer. I would recommend this to anyone trying to put on lean mass and make strength gains.

astrologo's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

astrologo did not leave a written review for this product.

ipickstuffup's Rating

After buying at least ten 10lb bags of this product over the past few years im happy to say its really helped me gain and maintain my weight. It has an excellent protein blend and a great chocolate flavor to complement it. I wish it had another carbohydrate source other than maltodextrin but it still gets the job done. The new cookies and cream flavor wasn't as great as I was hoping but its still decent, definitely prefer the chocolate flavor more though. Something else id like to point out about the cookies and cream is the bag that it comes in. The issue with the 9lb option is that the bag it comes in is completely useless when it comes to resealing. I was only able to use the zip TWICE before it stopped working, leaving 8+ pounds of protein unsealed. Very disappointing!!!id skip this flavor option for that reason. Other than that this product has been a staple in my stack. Ive tried just about every other mass/weight gainer out there and always end up coming back to this one.

sanmali's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

started using this for almost 6 moths before and gained 10 lbs. very convenient, if your schedule is busy.

pipevargasq's Rating
Cookies & Cream - Exclusive!

pipevargasq did not leave a written review for this product.

apadron14's Rating
Cookies & Cream - Exclusive!

apadron14 did not leave a written review for this product.

Tony3619k10's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

All around Great tasting protein. Mixes very well with a shaker cup.

JohnDere's Rating

Good

akohnert's Rating
Double Chocolate

I've always been skinny so I bought this to gain some weight. It definitely works! I don't weigh myself but I take pics once in a while and I look a lot better. I usually put half a scoop of this along with milk or almond milk, peanut butter, cottage cheese, a banana, and a cup of dry oatmeal in a blender and it gives me good quality calories, fats and carbs.

Munoze87's Rating

I have taken a lot of stuff to try and help me gain weight in the past and nothing worked until I bought pro gainer by ON. I have gained close to 5 pounds in about a month, so I'm very happy and will keep using the product until I get to wear I want to be. The cookies and cream is a great flavor, mixes very well, and doesn't leave you full or bloated like other products. Would recommend this product and website to anyone that is trying to make a serious change to there body because it really works.

LeiutenantDan's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

In my past experience with weight gainers they: Don't mix easy, taste disgusting after 4-5 uses, keep me feeling bloated for hours. Pro Gainer by ON is completely different. I use 1.5-2 scoops and can actually mix it in a shaker cup. Banana Cream Pie is a good flavor, it's a very mild flavor that doesn't leave a gross after taste. The thing that really surprised me the most about this weight gainer was the fact that it doesn't make you feel all that full! I thought this stuff was a crock because of that, but the scale doesn't lie. I'm about 3/4 of the way through with my first tub and I've gained 4 pounds. I'd definitely recommend this stuff to anyone trying to put on some mass. The price is very fair for it too, in my opinion.

Goku2376's Rating
Double Chocolate

This is the first review that i have ever done. it does what it claims. i been taking it over a month/or 2. i did gain about 10lbs of weight, but not all lean weight (used a scoop with 2% milk and a banana). i used it during bulking not that it matter if you trying to put on weight, but i did lose my abs definition a lot!! not complaining because i been trying to increase my weight but as far as only obtaining lean mass i might disagree a little. i did follow my normal workout routine 5 days a week, i did watch my "diet" and i did my cardio & did gain weight. As someone who struggles to put on weight ii definitely recommend this gainer. Flavor was really good, no bloating, no runs to bathroom, no bad breath..etc. just don't leave it in your container for too long, it gives it a weir texture (doesn't affect flavor tho)... all is there to do is going back to cutting and hopefully i'll get rid of the fat in a couple of weeks lol,

Hysydin's Rating
Double Chocolate

Almost done with bag #1. Will get bag #2 soon. This is my post workout protein, Great gainer. Muscles feel fed. Defiantly see GAINZ on this one. Its a ON Protein so you know it will go down smooth. Not thick or tough to drink. Just trying to gain lean mass. Doing it alot better with this then with whey after my workout for sure (along with my diet)

stevecook_32's Rating
Cookies & Cream - Exclusive!

This is one product I would offer up to those that are looking to add quality mass without additional body fat. Using the Pro Complex gainer Ive noticed I put on 3 lbs in the last 3 weeks and its quality weight. Just make sure you are eating a consistent diet and before you start adding gainer shakes to your regime.

jlock40's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

Does just as it says on the label, great additional clean calories and no bloating like most gainers will cause. I've yet to hear of or find a better gainer product. Banana Cream Pie flavor is subtle and mixes really easily. I throw in a few frozen strawberries instead of ice and use a blender. It comes out tasting like a nice mild strawberry milkshake.

travisyoung2's Rating
Double Chocolate

This Product has assisted me(along with the proper diet) in gaining 12lbs in 4 months. It doesn't mix that well right away but if you shake it up and leave it for a few minutes then come back and shake it again I find that it mixes better. The taste in 1% milk is unbelievably wonderful, in water it is decent. This will be my go to product for many Bulks to come.

TerranceJones's Rating

TerranceJones did not leave a written review for this product.