Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Reviews

Over 600 Calories and 60g of Protein and Complex Carbs to Get Big*

7.9
Cookies & Cream - Exclusive!
7.9
Strawberry Cream

shredex7's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

Switched to pro gainer after being on serious mass for quite some time. Just to add variety I suppose, and I was sick of how it'd make me feel after consumption - super bloated. And like I wanted to hibernate. And die sometimes. I was also tired of chocolate. The stats on pro gainer are awesome. Make sure you whey the pros and cons of competitors though - this suites my needs. Really quickly I noticed this mixes much better than serious mass. Be a man, shake it like your **** and you'll never need a blender. Goes down fine, rarely clumps. Not that I would care if it did, but it doesn't. Sweet. I bought banana cream because of the super high taste rating. Fairly confident in the 9.2, I got kicked in the balls with burnt banana when I first drank it. Now I put milk and yogurt in it to mask the sick after taste. I gave it a 3/10 because it has a flavor. But that flavor is not good. But again, don't care cause the gain train waits for no man. Will buy this again though, in chocolate, and pray to Odin it doesn't taste remotely close to banana. Jesus. I hate banana cream.

Murad0000's Rating
Double Chocolate

Murad0000 did not leave a written review for this product.

jcpratt2's Rating
Double Chocolate

This is simply an outstanding meal replacement/weight gainer. I have it twice a week for lunch, and my football-playing son has it after every practice or lifting session mixed with additional protein. 2 scoops mixes extremely well, its very smooth, and best of all does not cause any stomach distress. The taste of the double chocolate is outstanding. Having used more meal replacement-type products than I can count since 1990, this is definitely at the top of the list.

sethd2005's Rating
Double Chocolate

8/10 cuz it could use a little more calories, but even as is I love it! With milk and 2 scoops of peanut butter you got over 1k calories and tastes real good. The price per serving I also very nice and helps me keep coming back to it. I recommend it to anyone looking to bulk.

KOBZA55's Rating
Double Chocolate

Did not mix well, did not have the best taste, did not put on the weight that I wished

Dugan94's Rating
Double Chocolate

Works really well! Put on some nice lean muscle, with other gainers I've experienced excess fat gains, but not with this. Double chocolate is delicious, vanilla custard was pretty bad, idk why it's so hard to find a good vanilla flavor.

Biggamer99's Rating

This protein may not have the most calouries but if your looking to put on lean muscle this is the one I recommend. I have been using it for about 6 months and have put on about 20-30 pounds of muscle. But with the lack of calouries for a small guy like myself to put on muscle and expand y size you have to eat a lot along with it. The flavour is the best ive ever tried, taste amazing with almond milk.

Isra864's Rating
Double Chocolate

Excellent Product!! Couldn't get any better than this, great job ON. I've gone thru 2 tubs and have gained 20lbs of muscle. Not only does it work, it also tastes great! Its mixes good and thanks for the updated scoop, way easier to add to a shaker now.

dre130's Rating
Vanilla Custard

Really like this Gainer. Taste and mixes great. I have forgotten about shaking it up before and it basically mixed itself. I have always been a hard gainer but 2 shakes a day and hard training i have gain 12lbs only buying 2 10lb bags. In my opinion well worth the money. They have finally redesigned the scoop so it is alot better pouring into your cup.

alvintanasta's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

My first weight gainer. I love this product, it doesn't make me bloat and tastes good. If only the price were lower I would give this product a 10.

magianegra's Rating

First: I absolutely love the flavor, i'm not a fan of protein shakes, or shakes in general but this I dont mind drinking and the longer I blend it, the smoother it is. Second: I gained 3 lbs in two weeks which I think is pretty good, but I also drink a lot of it. I have about a quarter left 3 week in so i'm not sure if that's good? Third: So far i'm picking up the weight without my main worry, belly fat or at least it's producing so little my running burns it off easily. So far I basically drink it whenever i'm even slightly hungry, it's about 650 calories per serving I think it says and I mix it with 160z of whole milk. Delicious. A+

JapeCity's Rating
Double Chocolate

I've literally been trying to pack on muscle for the last few years but simply couldn't get past 155lbs. This pro gainer finally put me over the cusp of the amount of calories I burn per day. I'm about 3/4 of the way through my first bag and I've literally put on 10lbs in the last month. Every time I step in the scale my mouth drops because I can't believe how well this stuff works! It's insane. Would recommend to anyone who is serious about putting on some muscle!

alleyneroyal's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

The taste of this product alone is out of this world! This is one of the best tasting weight gainers on the market, and I have tried a few. It also works really good, I put on 10lbs of muscle using this product (along with a few other products) and I am a hard gainer. So trust me, 10lbs is a lot. I also live in Jamaica, where access to weight gaining food and food is quite expensive. So I really enjoyed seeing the results of using this product and the taste again is truly exceptional. I had to give this product a 10/10.

Redleader2013's Rating

Excellent mixability. Quality ingredients considering volume of calories (comparatively speaking) superb flavoring. Easy to down and easy on the belly. 2 a day adds 1300 calories to your deit. Fancy protein complex for a mass-gainer. Highly recommended.

rtplowman's Rating
Cookies & Cream - Exclusive!

BIG scoop is an understatement. It's a lot of powder but it gets the job done. Being always on the go, it's an easy way to get a ton of carbs and protein when I can't have a full meal. It mixes well, I use roughly 24 oz in a Blender Bottle. Consistency is thin and not tough to chug down. The flavor is so so. I normally take Muscle Pharm Combat Cookies and Cream protein, and it's not as sweet. I'll continue to use it.

omar1161's Rating
Strawberry Cream

omar1161 did not leave a written review for this product.

FadiB3's Rating
Double Chocolate

Double Chocolate is tastyyy !! I did see some gains, I m saying some because my diet was not well planned. Costs more than other Gainers. Will definitely buy back

jposton071's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

Taste great. Goes down a lot easier than a lot of other mass gainers. Put on a solid 5 pounds in the past month. Definitely purchasing again once I start running low.

garry089's Rating
Double Chocolate

If you're looking to pack on size, look no further. This is by far the best/cleanest mass gainer in the market especially for folks with lactose intolerance. I have been using this product for quite a few months now, gotta say it's working well for me. Here are the few interesting facts: -tastes delicious -perfect for hard gainers or someone who just want to put few extra pounds -not heavy on stomach, won't make you feel bloated -one serving equals to whopping 650 calories, high carb + protein -mixes very well in water, no need of blender, shaker cup will do just fine -plenty of aminos -a solid product for people who are lactose intolerant, not many gainers available with added lactase -easy zip bag, 8oz scoop ( all you need is one) Hope this review was helpful

omarhisham's Rating

Best gainer i ever tried , taste and mixability are AMAZING