Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Reviews

Over 600 Calories and 60g of Protein and Complex Carbs to Get Big*

Cookies & Cream - Exclusive!
7.8
Vanilla Custard

inspecta's Rating

Blend with milk, a little ice and its' perfect! Banana Cream Pie tastes just like soy milk, goes down real easy. More importantly it works, even for an ectomorph hard gainer like me. Tried cookie and cream, tastes just like ice cream, but just a bit too sweet for my taste. Will go back to banana cream pie.

topher2ton's Rating

Mixes great, tastes like no other protein shake or weight gainer, Idk how, but it even tastes better than gold standard, I think with all the carbs and calories it gives it that richer texture and taste. Not to mention it has 600+ calories 60g protein and mad carbs! I

kevinburns549's Rating
Double Chocolate

I bought this because I was having trouble hitting my calorie goals while at work. The gainer worked great for the time I was using it and I was able to put on about 10 lbs within 6 weeks, with only a half percent increase in BF. I won't say that it was the sole reason because I had my diet dialed in pretty good with a solid workout routine. The Double Chocolate flavor was great! Mixed very easily with or without a blender. About 98% of the time I would blend it with peanut butter, banana, creatine, and some ice and water. I would only drink one of these shakes per day as my post workout. This gainer will work great for you as long as you are consistently working out and have a proper nutrition plan.

DavGuil's Rating
Strawberry Cream

I started using ON Pro Gainer a month ago, as a way to supplement more calories into my clean bulking season. I have seen great results. I've noticed a some fluffiness but fullness to my muscles, muscle growth, went up in weight 6.2lbs, and taste like the old school Nestle Quik strawberry flavor which is a plus. Be warned this comes with a GIANT scoop, so it will run out quick. I did also notice at first that drinking this alone will cause some stomach issues ( whether it be aches or the runs), but eating some fruit or rice cakes before hand will fix that. Overall great product, I've already recommended ON Pro Gainer to my friends and gym fam.

daniyelhunter90's Rating

Plllllls guys help me,i have a stomach problem,just wanted to ask does this supplement make ur stomach upset or what?!!!and between this and PRO SUPPS INCREDIBULK i have no idea which one to choose,if someone help me pls i would be really appereciate it

Mike7550's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

I've never been more satisfied with a supplement of any type. It has a very light and thin consistency that mixes well and never makes me feel full or bloated. Banana cream pie tastes amazing and goes well with many different ingredients. After a dozen or so 10lb bags I am far from getting tired of the flavor.

Jbailey255's Rating
Double Chocolate

The best bang for your buck at two scoops a day as far as calories goes, but I feel it lacks. My number one gripe about the product is it's lack of breakdown of its protein content. By the way it mixes, I assume it's mostly whey protein. A good product but not a great product.

Murad0000's Rating
Double Chocolate

Murad0000 did not leave a written review for this product.

jabbajoe's Rating

Way to much sugar.yes sugar or maltodextrin. Which is sugar.listed as the first ingredient.so it has more sugar than protein. So the weight gain is all fat. Plus it gave me diarrhea. Had to throw it away.

DeyTookOurJerbz's Rating
Double Chocolate

Love this stuff, taste great and I'm seeing gains

• Mcaius
Mcaius's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

I'm giving this an 8/10 solely because I was not a huge fan of the Banana Cream Pie flavor BUT I am most definitely seeing results, which matters most to me at the end of day. I am getting those needed calories and of course the necessary protein.

eguti0131's Rating
Strawberry Cream

flavor is ok, but I'll switch it up to cookies n cream next time. I like the 60 grams of protein and 600 cals but the only thing I dislike is the scoop. It's huge and I personally would take half a scoop after workout and the other half some other time of the day. I tried it but it's impractical. I like the results, gained hard muscle while staying lean without cardio exercise. CHANGE THE SCOOP OPTIMUM!!!

UseMy3rdArm123's Rating
Strawberry Cream

I have been on this for about 3-4 months. I bought this product in hopes to put on some weight and feel confident that it was good muscle weight. I started taking this product at roughly 215lbs. I now weigh a solid 225lbs. This product worked great. I am no more than an intermediate lifter, but I love to push the iron. I would take this one to two times a day, and it was plenty, while working out 5 days a week. If your looking to put on the weight this will do it for you.

4kostas's Rating
Double Chocolate

I used this product few months ago and had good results. I posted a great review. During the time I used this product I started having headaches and light dizziness. I went to the eye doctor as I thought it was the cause and also had some lab tests done. My doctor prescribed a dizziness pill but that did not help. Later the headaches went away and never though much of it. I never connected my headaches to the product. Recently, my new favorite product was out of stock and by default I ordered this product again. After taking this my headaches and dizziness returned. I finally put it together and stopped using this immediately. Guess what - headaches are gone. Maybe my system is not reacting well to an ingredient or so but be aware.

arthurccm928's Rating
Cookies & Cream - Exclusive!

After much consider and research over the net, bought pro gainer over serious mass and truemass cuz the mix of pro gainer is just unbeatable. Bought chocolate flavor initially and is Extremely satisfied with the taste and mixability. Finished two tubs of those and happened to see the exclusive cookies and cream flavor so I just ordered one bag. And I tell you, the taste is DECILIOUS. it's as good as drinking an ice cream shake Lolll. Awesome ****. Try it guys you won't regret.

ryanpattern's Rating

I had never used a mass gainer prior to this, so I had no clue what to expect. After using Pro Gainer, I absolutely loved it. Great product.

Spardademon's Rating

Spardademon did not leave a written review for this product.

ReaperOU812's Rating
Double Chocolate

Just the right ratio of carbs & protein for me.

khalid2222's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

The banana cream pie is a decent flavor without the chemical after taste. i would rate this product a 10 but the gram readings are in correct for sure. I have meausred the servings many times and you get between 100-115 grams per serving and the 165 grma stated. Anyhow it took my tummy a couple of days to get used to but now enjoy this as a meal replacemnt or extra meal withour any bloat or wind issues! Overall a decent product from ON.

JoeyF88's Rating
Vanilla Custard

Great meal replacement for those days when you dont have time to eat an actual meal.