Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Reviews

Over 600 Calories and 60g of Protein and Complex Carbs to Get Big*

7.8
Cookies & Cream - Exclusive!
7.9
Vanilla Custard

Roh021's Rating
Double Chocolate

Awesome product I used 3 containers 10 lb each and I have gained 22 pounds over the course of 5 months definitely recommend. My advice to users of this product is to do moderate cardio as to not gain fat mass or at least minimize it.

JoshuaBahru's Rating

Brought this recently from another website, It tastes great however, they have skimmed on some ingredients that are in the gold standard whey such as glutamine and BCAA's so be weary of this, I had to add these in myself

StevieMcGowan's Rating
Strawberry Cream

First got this product over the summer to help me get the extra calories I needed to build more lean muscle. After two months of use I'm up 6 pounds (weight 198 height 6'1") in muscle and at 9% body fat. Without a doubt the best money I have ever spent on supplements before. The flavors are delicious, the shakes go down easy, and I got the results I needed. By gar the best mass gainer I have ever used definetly buying again.

lenguasuelta's Rating

lenguasuelta did not leave a written review for this product.

willum183's Rating
Double Chocolate

For me I like to use this to squeeze in extra calories without eating my weight in chicken and lean beef. I mix it with a banana, 1/4 cup oats, and 2tbsp of peanut butter. Use my nutrininja to chop that up cause it's fast and easy meal without the hassle. Definitely seen gains, but it's also because I double my calorie intake on a bulk vs a cut. This Gainer just helps get those calories in easier.

msak47's Rating

gingerbmx's Rating
Double Chocolate

1.) Mixes well with water, some clumps take time to dissolve. 2.) Flavor is great, tastes like chocolate malt drink 3.) Great gains no bloat 4.) Fills my daily macro 5.) No gas 6.) Expensive but superior compared to peers

parthh93's Rating
Double Chocolate

I tried this product in summer 2015 for the very first time along with HIT performance stack, I gained almost 5 lbs in less than 3 weeks.

b000gie10's Rating
Double Chocolate

great product. easy to mix, nice to drink and solid profile i had the chocolate and vanilla over the years and keep enjoying it only complain is that ON should launch a natural line for the gainer as well (as they do for the whey).

BxWar88's Rating
Double Chocolate

Great Chocolate Flavor He Delivered A Great Ratio Of 60g Protein For 650 Calories With 85g Of Carb And 24 Vits&Mins For 1 Scoop And It Mix well With A Electric Blender It Is Easy On Stomach No Bloating No **** ON Always Have Best Quality Product I Gained 4 Pound Of Real Clean Muscle After One Tub Considering Im A Hard Weight Gainer Im Verry Happy With This Product It Is One Of My Favorite Protein Right Now This Is Why I Recommend This Product And This Gainer Is Really Good To Mix With Another Nutrient Like Banana And PB For Creating A Meal Subtitute For Your Own Personal Diet Plan Update: i just finish my second tub and i notice very good lean muscle gain my weight is up by 3 pound im now 148 pound so since i start to drink this is a gain of 7 solid pound i understand that this Gainer is for patient BodyBuilder who want quality shape and put weight slowly but surely dont expect to put 20 pound really fast with no work so im about to try Serious Mass with added ON monohydrate creatine because I continue my bulking phase

jawbreaker922's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

jawbreaker922 did not leave a written review for this product.

DannyD8787's Rating
Double Chocolate

great protein for anyone looking to bulk up

jonescj003's Rating

jonescj003 did not leave a written review for this product.

RyanMcCaff's Rating

This is by far the best mass gainer I have tried! It is super clean and tastes great! I recommend this product to anyone who wants to put on quality size.

BagelBob's Rating
Double Chocolate
Cookies & Cream - Exclusive!

Been using this for about 10 weeks now. Loved the double chocolate, fantastic results. This last time around I thought I would try Cookies and Cream, and I hate it. I find myself adding extra water to water down the flavour. I would not recommend it. The product itself definitely 10/10.

julioturrubiate's Rating
Double Chocolate

This gainer is totally amazing and one of my favorites so far. Great taste, easy to mix and very effective. If you want a clean bulk (obviously the diet is the most important) try this gainer, it worth it :)

• ttesso
ttesso's Rating
Double Chocolate

I ordered this product because it met the needs of my macros and I was coming up short with my calories. Taste: 10/10 Taste fantastic, very similar to their standard whey. Mixability/Taste: 9/10 Surprisingly it mixes very well. I used a standard shaker cup with blender ball. The only liquid i ever used was water. Effectiveness: 10/10 This all depends on your diet, if you are counting calories and adding this into your diet puts you over your maintenance then you will gain clean weight. Very good ratio of carbs to protein. Formula 8/10 Great combination of different kinds of proteins, the only downside is the fact that the carbs are simple not complex. Overall: 9/10 This is a great product if you are attempting a clean bulk. If you dont mind the extra fat gain i'd suggest just using there serious mass version.

sammoodie's Rating
Strawberry Cream

I recently bought this mass gainer in hopes of gaining weight. The result off the mass gainer put on a couple lean pounds (with eating more in general and doing cardio) in a matter of a week. Although, I would not recommend Strawberry Cream because it tastes so bad with 16oz of milk (it's too thin - has no thickness like other mass gainers).

Homeros89's Rating
Double Chocolate

Homeros89 did not leave a written review for this product.

yassrebel's Rating
Double Chocolate

I bought this product because during a bulking up phase I couldn't reach my caloric intake goal because of the amount of food I had to eat. Using a weight gainer would help me achieve this, and ON has a really good reputation with their products. When it comes to flavor, this thing tastes really good, at least for my taste. I didn't really have any unwanted effects while taking it. and it helped me with my goals. One thing I have to mention, which is why I gave it a 9 and not a 10, is because the bag says 1 serving (a heaping scoop) should be 165 grams, but I actually weighted 165 grams, and that made easily 2 heaping scoops. So, what's really a serving size? 165 grams (2 heaping scoops) or 1 heaping scoop and 82.5 grams? That is my only issue with this product.