Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Reviews

Over 600 Calories and 60g of Protein and Complex Carbs to Get Big*

Cookies & Cream - Exclusive!
7.8
Strawberry Cream
Vanilla Custard

Goku2376's Rating
Double Chocolate

This is the first review that i have ever done. it does what it claims. i been taking it over a month/or 2. i did gain about 10lbs of weight, but not all lean weight (used a scoop with 2% milk and a banana). i used it during bulking not that it matter if you trying to put on weight, but i did lose my abs definition a lot!! not complaining because i been trying to increase my weight but as far as only obtaining lean mass i might disagree a little. i did follow my normal workout routine 5 days a week, i did watch my "diet" and i did my cardio & did gain weight. As someone who struggles to put on weight ii definitely recommend this gainer. Flavor was really good, no bloating, no runs to bathroom, no bad breath..etc. just don't leave it in your container for too long, it gives it a weir texture (doesn't affect flavor tho)... all is there to do is going back to cutting and hopefully i'll get rid of the fat in a couple of weeks lol,

Hysydin's Rating
Double Chocolate

Almost done with bag #1. Will get bag #2 soon. This is my post workout protein, Great gainer. Muscles feel fed. Defiantly see GAINZ on this one. Its a ON Protein so you know it will go down smooth. Not thick or tough to drink. Just trying to gain lean mass. Doing it alot better with this then with whey after my workout for sure (along with my diet)

stevecook_32's Rating
Cookies & Cream - Exclusive!

This is one product I would offer up to those that are looking to add quality mass without additional body fat. Using the Pro Complex gainer Ive noticed I put on 3 lbs in the last 3 weeks and its quality weight. Just make sure you are eating a consistent diet and before you start adding gainer shakes to your regime.

jlock40's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

Does just as it says on the label, great additional clean calories and no bloating like most gainers will cause. I've yet to hear of or find a better gainer product. Banana Cream Pie flavor is subtle and mixes really easily. I throw in a few frozen strawberries instead of ice and use a blender. It comes out tasting like a nice mild strawberry milkshake.

travisyoung2's Rating
Double Chocolate

This Product has assisted me(along with the proper diet) in gaining 12lbs in 4 months. It doesn't mix that well right away but if you shake it up and leave it for a few minutes then come back and shake it again I find that it mixes better. The taste in 1% milk is unbelievably wonderful, in water it is decent. This will be my go to product for many Bulks to come.

TerranceJones's Rating

TerranceJones did not leave a written review for this product.

heavymetalrob's Rating

This is a real mass gainer! It's not only a mass gainer but it's a lean mass gainer. I bought the cookies and cream exclusive flavor, mixed it with milk and it tastes like a milk shake! It's best after workouts but also a good high protein shake in between meals. I'm buying my 2nd bag of this product tomorrow which is saying something. This product works and u will put on mass/gains along with the right diet plan. Excellent product optimum nutrition!!! 9/10

LeiutenantDan's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

In my past experience with weight gainers they: Don't mix easy, taste disgusting after 4-5 uses, keep me feeling bloated for hours. Pro Gainer by ON is completely different. I use 1.5-2 scoops and can actually mix it in a shaker cup. Banana Cream Pie is a good flavor, it's a very mild flavor that doesn't leave a gross after taste. The thing that really surprised me the most about this weight gainer was the fact that it doesn't make you feel all that full! I thought this stuff was a crock because of that, but the scale doesn't lie. I'm about 3/4 of the way through with my first tub and I've gained 4 pounds. I'd definitely recommend this stuff to anyone trying to put on some mass. The price is very fair for it too, in my opinion.

acenuts's Rating
Strawberry Cream

Best gainer I've tried for making lean gains.

radiobattle's Rating
Double Chocolate

Albeit on the expensive side, you definitely get what you pay for with this gainer. You're pretty much getting a mini multivitamin (the rest of your diet should fill out the rest of the holes, thus eliminating the need of a multivitamin all together) and a thirds day worth of calories (assuming you're using 2 servings a day, which if you're seriously looking to gain mass, isn't out of the question.) The carb count is nice and the fact that this is a lean gainer (low sugar and fat) puts it over the top. Convenience is the name of the game when it comes to looking to squeeze in a little bit more calories and this gainer in particular does not disappoint.

gembullz's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

Another great muscle builder supplement, it's too bad they don't add creatine or bcaa, just pure protein blend with some vitamins

Mwojcik17's Rating

I have been taking this for a couple weeks now and have definatly gained an easy 8 pounds of mass. The cookies and cream which I have tastes just like a milkshake and I look forward to it after a workout

dvlad99's Rating
Vanilla Custard

Great product, great taste, put on a ton of lean mass very quickly. My strength increased drastically. This is a must buy

AhmadAdileh99's Rating
Double Chocolate

This is the beast gainer i have ever tried! Taste is really good, and i have noticed weigh gains! Would buy again!

ohms60's Rating

My favourite protein powder by far. Tastes fantastic, easy to mix and doesn't leave me feeling bloated. I mix with water only and have gained 5 lbs in one month. It's working for me..... Follow up 12/31/2014...Have now gained 14 lbs in 3 months :)

hoffman1984's Rating

Perfect post workout shake. Chocolate flavor is great too. My preferred protein.

numba1guju's Rating
Double Chocolate

My favorite weight gainer hands down! I have tried a couple of others, one that comes to mind is Muscle Milk which just didn't sit well. As a hard gainer I have trouble putting down enough calories to gain the weight I need to put on a pound or two. I can push the caloric intake with a shake or two of Pro Gainer. I have put on about 15lbs with proper diet along with pro gainer. Basically using Pro Gainer as a calorie filler. In short, Pro Gainer does just what it says if you take it according to the label. I do wish there were more flavors but the Double Chocolate is decent. The only downside to this product is the cost. I am lazy to mix up my own gainer so I continue to buy this.

inspecta's Rating

Blend with milk, a little ice and its' perfect! Banana Cream Pie tastes just like soy milk, goes down real easy. More importantly it works, even for an ectomorph hard gainer like me. Tried cookie and cream, tastes just like ice cream, but just a bit too sweet for my taste. Will go back to banana cream pie.

topher2ton's Rating

Mixes great, tastes like no other protein shake or weight gainer, Idk how, but it even tastes better than gold standard, I think with all the carbs and calories it gives it that richer texture and taste. Not to mention it has 600+ calories 60g protein and mad carbs! I

kevinburns549's Rating
Double Chocolate

I bought this because I was having trouble hitting my calorie goals while at work. The gainer worked great for the time I was using it and I was able to put on about 10 lbs within 6 weeks, with only a half percent increase in BF. I won't say that it was the sole reason because I had my diet dialed in pretty good with a solid workout routine. The Double Chocolate flavor was great! Mixed very easily with or without a blender. About 98% of the time I would blend it with peanut butter, banana, creatine, and some ice and water. I would only drink one of these shakes per day as my post workout. This gainer will work great for you as long as you are consistently working out and have a proper nutrition plan.