Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Reviews

Strawberry Cream
Vanilla Custard

alleyneroyal's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

The taste of this product alone is out of this world! This is one of the best tasting weight gainers on the market, and I have tried a few. It also works really good, I put on 10lbs of muscle using this product (along with a few other products) and I am a hard gainer. So trust me, 10lbs is a lot. I also live in Jamaica, where access to weight gaining food and food is quite expensive. So I really enjoyed seeing the results of using this product and the taste again is truly exceptional. I had to give this product a 10/10.

Redleader2013's Rating

Excellent mixability. Quality ingredients considering volume of calories (comparatively speaking) superb flavoring. Easy to down and easy on the belly. 2 a day adds 1300 calories to your deit. Fancy protein complex for a mass-gainer. Highly recommended.

rtplowman's Rating
Cookies & Cream - Exclusive!

BIG scoop is an understatement. It's a lot of powder but it gets the job done. Being always on the go, it's an easy way to get a ton of carbs and protein when I can't have a full meal. It mixes well, I use roughly 24 oz in a Blender Bottle. Consistency is thin and not tough to chug down. The flavor is so so. I normally take Muscle Pharm Combat Cookies and Cream protein, and it's not as sweet. I'll continue to use it.

omar1161's Rating
Strawberry Cream

omar1161 did not leave a written review for this product.

FadiB3's Rating
Double Chocolate

Double Chocolate is tastyyy !! I did see some gains, I m saying some because my diet was not well planned. Costs more than other Gainers. Will definitely buy back

jposton071's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

Taste great. Goes down a lot easier than a lot of other mass gainers. Put on a solid 5 pounds in the past month. Definitely purchasing again once I start running low.

garry089's Rating
Double Chocolate

If you're looking to pack on size, look no further. This is by far the best/cleanest mass gainer in the market especially for folks with lactose intolerance. I have been using this product for quite a few months now, gotta say it's working well for me. Here are the few interesting facts: -tastes delicious -perfect for hard gainers or someone who just want to put few extra pounds -not heavy on stomach, won't make you feel bloated -one serving equals to whopping 650 calories, high carb + protein -mixes very well in water, no need of blender, shaker cup will do just fine -plenty of aminos -a solid product for people who are lactose intolerant, not many gainers available with added lactase -easy zip bag, 8oz scoop ( all you need is one) Hope this review was helpful

omarhisham's Rating

Best gainer i ever tried , taste and mixability are AMAZING

Besho84's Rating

It worked firs use 5 kg, second use 3 kg, 3rd use nothing

Oppression57's Rating
Double Chocolate

Oppression57 did not leave a written review for this product.

trpeto517's Rating
Double Chocolate

I really love this product. Im a hard gainer so I started taking this and noticing an increase in strength and size. The Only reason I didn't give this product a 10/10 is because the 10 pound bags it comes in sucks. The zipper always breaks and never reseals. This is really annoying because I have to put all the powder in bags to keep moisture out. Overall great product, BAD packaging.

waqarulhassan's Rating
Double Chocolate

I would prefer it upon all mass gainer supplements available in market reason is nutrient and less sugar, carbs and calories.. I'm on bulking now and I take one scoop every morning and I add peanut butter, dates, almonds, walnuts, Oats and frozen fruits to make it high in protein and calories...... would buy it again

absolutone's Rating
Double Chocolate

This is one of the best and honest clean bulking whey protein on the market by Optimum Nutrition. It was the perfect amount of protein to carbohydrate ratio, and of course calories. The flavours are ridiculously accurate! Chocolate and Vanilla is my staple flavor, they taste amazing. The whey mixes well in water and even whole milk for the extra calories. It's pretty pricey from serious mass, and other weight gainers, but this whey won't leave you bloated and give you smelly *****. I gained a good 6lbs on a 10lb bag along with working out and eating my macronutrients for 2 1/5 weeks. Try the Double Chocolate it's not terribly sweet, and it mixes really well with other liquids.

Erik71290's Rating

I gained a few pounds using Pro Gainer. Tastes really good. I think it tastes better than ON Gold Standard Whey. I would mix one scoop with 12 oz of milk (4 less than recommended) and would blend it using my shaker cup. Mixed easily and goes down smooth. Great product.

jt333864's Rating

I am almost finished with my first 10lb bag of Pro Gainer and I don't have any complaints. It tastes great and is not overly dense. I have put of 5 pounds of lean mass in a month. I like the fact that Pro Gainer is not a creatine based mass gainer. I would recommend this to anyone trying to put on lean mass and make strength gains.

astrologo's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

astrologo did not leave a written review for this product.

ipickstuffup's Rating

After buying at least ten 10lb bags of this product over the past few years im happy to say its really helped me gain and maintain my weight. It has an excellent protein blend and a great chocolate flavor to complement it. I wish it had another carbohydrate source other than maltodextrin but it still gets the job done. The new cookies and cream flavor wasn't as great as I was hoping but its still decent, definitely prefer the chocolate flavor more though. Something else id like to point out about the cookies and cream is the bag that it comes in. The issue with the 9lb option is that the bag it comes in is completely useless when it comes to resealing. I was only able to use the zip TWICE before it stopped working, leaving 8+ pounds of protein unsealed. Very disappointing!!!id skip this flavor option for that reason. Other than that this product has been a staple in my stack. Ive tried just about every other mass/weight gainer out there and always end up coming back to this one.

sanmali's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

started using this for almost 6 moths before and gained 10 lbs. very convenient, if your schedule is busy.

pipevargasq's Rating
Cookies & Cream - Exclusive!

pipevargasq did not leave a written review for this product.

apadron14's Rating
Cookies & Cream - Exclusive!

apadron14 did not leave a written review for this product.