Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer Reviews

Vanilla Custard
Cookies & Cream

xiongm0786's Rating
Double Chocolate

So I just purchased this product and I'm excited to start using it, but I was wondering if it's OK to take this with another protein (gold standard whey) for the post drink as recommended? Is it best to combine or is it OK as well to take alone? Tia to anyone who can help me with this question... P.S. Ignore the ratings Mike

GenesiSantos's Rating
Double Chocolate

I absolutely LOVE this product! I use to take mass gainer, but since I started taking this one, it has changed my perception with taste. Not only does it taste better, it doesn't taste like satan's anus. I am a hard gainer, but it has definitely helped me gain weight. This is great breakfast and i recommend it with a banana and also great for snacks. Hope this review finds you well =D

LuckyLady1957's Rating

I love everything about this product. From its nice rich double chocolate flavor to the desired affects I get from using it. Will continue to use this product & s****est it to friends & family.

ohms60's Rating
Double Chocolate

My favourite protein powder by far. Tastes fantastic, easy to mix and doesn't leave me feeling bloated. I mix with water only and have gained 5 lbs in one month. It's working for me.....

RichardWolfe's Rating
Vanilla Custard

Okay, my bad for not realizing when I ordered this that it was only a 2 week supply. For some reason, instead of the exact same scoop they give you in all of their other protein powders, they give you this huge laundry detergent sized scoop that does not fit in your standard shaker bottle. Every time I used it I had to do it over the garbage can because I was certainly going to spill some. I was quite surprised that they don't indicate how much of what protein is in the product. "Here's some protein, you don't care what kind, right?" Otherwise, it tastes delicious and mixes very easily, but I didn't put on a single pound with this as the only addition to my diet over two weeks. The rest of my diet and level of exercise were the same.

DanR0909's Rating

Great taste, great mixability, not very filling though. Did a great job of helping me maintain weight but did not help as far as weight gain.

Troggg's Rating

I have used this, But will avoid because of the "Hydrogenated Guar Gum" Anything "Hydrogenated" is not good for your body. I would buy if it did not contain "Hydrogenated Guar Gum" Not sure why it needs to be in this Optimum product as it is not in the others

• Itaybs
Itaybs's Rating

Best gainer in my opinion. Tastes great and do the job. All the supplements I use are ON. Best brand in the market!

mattyyicee's Rating

BEST GAINER OUT THERE! The double chocolate tastes amazing. The powder is not heavy and dense it is almost "fluffy" which allows it to mix with liquid very easily. It also does not leave you feeling bloated and disgusted. You feel nice and clean...and big ;).

BCrawford64's Rating
Double Chocolate

Excellent product all around, flavor, ingredients, mixability, brand rep, etc.

Hustletine's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

I highly recommend this if you want to put on lean mass! This mixes so well and comes with the best taste!

mccloo57's Rating
Double Chocolate

this product is great, i love the mixibility of it, and over this past month i put on about 7 pounds, i would like to say lean muscle but it's not all lean muscle. Nonetheless a great product and will definitely be using it again

kevingatere's Rating
Double Chocolate

kevingatere did not leave a written review for this product.

anunez1224's Rating

Great protein!! I noticed the gains within days!! Works Great,

sclark911's Rating
Double Chocolate

Honestly, I just don't see paying the extra $20 for the name brand. The giant scooper is ridiculous. I ended up with more the counter than I did the blender bottle. Universal's Real Gains is very similar in taste, mixability and performance. Buy it instead.

bjaouad's Rating
Strawberry Cream

high quality product,,,It helped me go from 63 kg to 70 kg in 2 months . What I like about it is the high protein amount compared with any other weight gainer.

bhnicholas's Rating
Double Chocolate

This product exceeded my expectations above and beyond. Perfect to get you through a tough plateau. Went through 3 ten pound (2 servings a day) bags in a month and a half and went from 164lbs to 177lbs. All weight gained was basically all muscle, didn't notice any extra fat gains. Also seemingly helped me lift more weight at the gym. Mixes better than any protein I've ever used as well. Overall, won't ever use a different mass gainer.

Cenatiempo222's Rating
Double Chocolate

In my opinion, this product is way too expensive. I'll admit it doesn't make you as lethargic as other mass gainers like Serious Mass but it still leaves you feeling that way sometimes. The taste is about what you can expect from a mass gainer. Not great but not terrible either. If you gain fat easily and are bulking, I highly recommend this product. Otherwise just stick with Serious Mass because its way cheaper.

diventurima's Rating

-Tastes great-Mixes well-Helps me meet my protein requirements on the days when I am in a pinch for time-Well worth the money-

levirage's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

This is not only the best tasting gainer i have ever tried, but also mixes the best out of any i have ever had. When you first mix it you think that there will be no way that it will mix okay, but with a few shakes in a 14oz bottle and it mixes perfect. It has become my new lunchtime protein to get some extra calories