Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex Gainer Reviews

Over 600 Calories and 60g of Protein and Complex Carbs to Get Big*

7.8

• Itaybs
Itaybs's Rating

Best gainer in my opinion. Tastes great and do the job. All the supplements I use are ON. Best brand in the market!

mattyyicee's Rating

BEST GAINER OUT THERE! The double chocolate tastes amazing. The powder is not heavy and dense it is almost "fluffy" which allows it to mix with liquid very easily. It also does not leave you feeling bloated and disgusted. You feel nice and clean...and big ;).

BCrawford64's Rating
Double Chocolate

Excellent product all around, flavor, ingredients, mixability, brand rep, etc.

Hustletine's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

I highly recommend this if you want to put on lean mass! This mixes so well and comes with the best taste!

mccloo57's Rating
Double Chocolate

this product is great, i love the mixibility of it, and over this past month i put on about 7 pounds, i would like to say lean muscle but it's not all lean muscle. Nonetheless a great product and will definitely be using it again

kevingatere's Rating
Double Chocolate

kevingatere did not leave a written review for this product.

anunez1224's Rating

Great protein!! I noticed the gains within days!! Works Great,

sclark911's Rating
Double Chocolate

Honestly, I just don't see paying the extra $20 for the name brand. The giant scooper is ridiculous. I ended up with more the counter than I did the blender bottle. Universal's Real Gains is very similar in taste, mixability and performance. Buy it instead.

bjaouad's Rating
Strawberry Cream

high quality product,,,It helped me go from 63 kg to 70 kg in 2 months . What I like about it is the high protein amount compared with any other weight gainer.

bhnicholas's Rating
Double Chocolate

This product exceeded my expectations above and beyond. Perfect to get you through a tough plateau. Went through 3 ten pound (2 servings a day) bags in a month and a half and went from 164lbs to 177lbs. All weight gained was basically all muscle, didn't notice any extra fat gains. Also seemingly helped me lift more weight at the gym. Mixes better than any protein I've ever used as well. Overall, won't ever use a different mass gainer.

Cenatiempo222's Rating
Strawberry Cream

In my opinion, this product is way too expensive. I'll admit it doesn't make you as lethargic as other mass gainers like Serious Mass but it still leaves you feeling that way sometimes. The taste is about what you can expect from a mass gainer. Not great but not terrible either. If you gain fat easily and are bulking, I highly recommend this product. Otherwise just stick with Serious Mass because its way cheaper.

diventurima's Rating

-Tastes great-Mixes well-Helps me meet my protein requirements on the days when I am in a pinch for time-Well worth the money-

levirage's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

This is not only the best tasting gainer i have ever tried, but also mixes the best out of any i have ever had. When you first mix it you think that there will be no way that it will mix okay, but with a few shakes in a 14oz bottle and it mixes perfect. It has become my new lunchtime protein to get some extra calories

Seanage311's Rating
Double Chocolate

Huge gains with this sht. Tastes like crap, but the results are worth it. PCG>Serious Mass.

dexfuchs's Rating
Vanilla Custard

I got a free sample of this I'm still not sure how much protein I got the package said 60g on the front but it also said the net WT. 37.5g but the sup facts on the back said 30g of protein but over all the taste wasn't bad and I had good recovery

Said13's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

Said13 did not leave a written review for this product.

joshmann90's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

For someone who takes medications that suppress my appetite leading towards a catabolic state and a hectic schedule with work/school this product is perfect. I'm a tall guy with a high caloric maintainance so it makes it easy to manage my macros and remain on a relatively clean bulk without the unecessary fat gain. Will be repurchasing once I run out.

fhilander's Rating
Vanilla Custard

fhilander did not leave a written review for this product.

FIT4GAINS's Rating
Banana Cream Pie

This product is great and not only does it work extremely well but it also tastes great with a very low amount of sugar def recommend this product for anyone who is trying to gain lean muscle.

dedios09's Rating
Double Chocolate

I've only been taking ON Pro Complex Gainer for a few weeks and I'm very impressed with the taste and mixability of this protein - the carbs sure do help. It's a great protein for those looking to put on some lean mass while keeping fat low. I've been seeing small results already while on this protein along with a balanced diet and intense workout routine. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to enter a lean bulk or bulk in general. Thank you Optimum for the great product!