Optimum Nutrition Platinum PRE- Reviews

Good
7.2
Superfruit

marcuspower's Rating

This is a good product does the job but it give me a lot of ichy skin around the face and on the palms which gets annoying

Bears7575's Rating

I've tried C4 by cellucor, didn't work for ****, the I tried Hyde, that didn't work. But then I got a sample pack of Platinum Pre raspberry lemonade. And I'll be the first one to tell you, this **** deserves higher then a 7 overall rating. I'd give this stuff a ten, but it gave my lips a bit of a burning sensation after taking the first serving, but within 5-10 minutes, I felt like the hulk, I had a good, solid, focused lift for about an hour and a half. I then took the second serving. And I lifted for another 3 hours feeling fresh! The crash is pretty hard though. This stuff is worth it. TRY IT!!!!

cbarlow4's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Great product, one scoop will give you enough energy for a good 1hr workout. I usually take 2 scoops since I do 40-50mins of cardio, stretch session, then 30mins of weight lifting and still have enough energy to do more. I tried the Apple flavor first, not a fan. The Lemonade flavor is much better, although they all have a small chalky taste to them but if you can get pass that then it's a great product. I like to use the same product and this replaced my GNC pre-workout that they discontinued

JD20131991's Rating
Twisted Apple

This is the best pre-workout on the market. Full stop. Really gets you going and keeps you going through the whole workout - **** - through the whole day. The Beta-Alanine, makes your skin tingle, which is a bit weird at first, but after you hit a couple of PRs and get into the routine, you'll never want to work out without the tingles ever again (they only last 30min or so anyway so they'll be gone by the time you finish your workout). This has a bunch of other goodies in it too, all of which contribute to overall health. The only unhealthy part of this is the caffeine (one scoop = one big cup of coffee) so don't over do it. If you have the tolerance to take 4 scoops of another pre-workout, maybe start with 2 scoops with this one, it'll kick you in the ***.

mersan1991's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

mersan1991 did not leave a written review for this product.

pcampbell86's Rating

Honesty, this was the first pre I've used and after much trial and error with other pre-workouts, it is still my favorite. Take that for what it is, but it still gives me the same feeling it always has and is consistent...definitely prefer it to C4, ON Gold Standard Pre-Workout, 1 MR Vortex, MP Assault, etc. If you want creatine, just purchase some unflavored creatine monohydrate (which is what I did) and add it to this pre for a great fully dosed pre workout if muscle building is your goal.

chadaharvey's Rating

chadaharvey did not leave a written review for this product.

clarkkent4523's Rating

Great pre workout. Can really feel the extra energy from it

caligirlcori's Rating

This is my preferred pre-workout when I need a little bit more fire than my standard Fitmiss on-the-go pre-workout packs. The fruit punch flavor tastes great and doesn't have that gross medicinal cough syrup taste that a lot of other pre-workout powders have. I also picked this one because I was looking for a good pre-workout that does not have creatine. This pre-workout combines an optimal combination of Capsaicin and Caffeine which studies have shown together make a powerful euphoric energy boost with even greater fat burning potential.

forskolinbuster's Rating
Superfruit

Excellent product for who are really weight loss with in time and want gain super body. of of my cousin have used this food and once met me ! told really good - besides he tried Forskolin Fit Pro for (Forskolin Belly Buster) also very cool Here i would say that branded food products are healthy and give best result in the time. Thanks

weightsb4dates's Rating
Twisted Apple

has a sour-bitter flavor to it, not quite an apple flavor, more of just a sour candy flavor. and its slightly carbonated which is a huge deal breaker for me.

mistawalta's Rating

I created an account just to review this product. So I can warn the others. My mate and I started taking this work out so I know it's not just me. This is really a two scoop product if you want a nice kick. Great tingly feeling and a fantastic pump. What happens after two hours without fail is not worth it however. I get a burning in my stomach like my stomach lining has been flipped inside out. My mate gets explosive diarrhoea which I laughed at until today. When a **** turned into an accident. The pump is not worth these side effects when there are other products out there that are more effective and do not have these side effects. Cheers Zach

nedolast1114's Rating
Twisted Apple

nedolast1114 did not leave a written review for this product.

spwaters's Rating

spwaters did not leave a written review for this product.

Keedsays's Rating

Start by stating I am very caffeine sensitive and No jitters. Started with one scoop now two scoops nothing crazy for pumps but focus and getting over the hump it works excellent I take it six days a week.

MarcusSilva09's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

MarcusSilva09 did not leave a written review for this product.

Turki1982's Rating

Turki1982 did not leave a written review for this product.

Dickshift's Rating

First of all this pre workout tastes great! No problems in the flavoe department whatsoever. The effects are amazing, great focus and energy. However my problem lies with the capsimax i believe. I can take the preworkout, and get a solid workout in at the gym, but a couple of hours after getting home, i get severe stomach cramps and i end up vomiting. I know this is probably just my personal reaction to platinum pre, and if it wasnt for that id be rating it a 9 or 10 out of 10, but due to my personal reaction, im unable to take it. Be warned that you could have the same reaction!

michaelfrye1's Rating

great PWO WITH NO JITTERY FEELINGS OR CRASH. JUST CLEAN ENERGY.

AJ087's Rating

The flavour is great. No jittery feeling because no niacin in the product. Better than C4 extreme, which i had been taking for a while now(obviously cycling it too). Definitely recommended.