Optimum Platinum PRE- Reviews

A Pre-workout Built On Researched Ingredients And Superior Quality!

7.7
7.2
7.3

JayDubbs932's Rating
Twisted Apple

The WORST tasting preworkout ever made. I was amped as hell in the gym and killed my workout, but the taste resembles apple with hot peppers mixed with it.

medalsault's Rating
Twisted Apple

a great product that is from what i can say i believe is one of the best companies in the industry and i would expect nothing but great quality from any product they put out. I got rest energy that was sustained and not overwhelming

starseller's Rating
Twisted Apple

I really enjoyed the taste of twisted apple, I chugged down this really fast, tho it has some residual powders in the bottom of my glass and i got them with a spoon and chewed on them, it tasted like hot PEPPERS/Chemicals. then my head started sweating like hell. After 10 minutes my whole body was tingling that felt really akward. Tho the stimulation was really there i was ready to hit the rocks! I would probably look out for other pre-workout to compare, last one i used was Purple Wrath and was a great one. Overall good pre-workout but the taste of the powder without water is garbage.

ChosenBrah's Rating
Twisted Apple

Twisted Apple has a nice jolly rancher-like flavor, definitely better than some other apple flavored pwos. It also has an interesting spicy kick to it. After about 15 minutes I felt the tingles start to kick in and the 200mg of caffeine per scoop started getting amped up to go to the gym. However the effects didn’t last as long as I hoped; perhaps due to my stim tolerance. Overall a decent preworkout.

Skinnimini11's Rating
Superfruit

Tastes so good and gives me crazy energy. I can always trust optimum

Bniermann's Rating

If I didn't receive it as a free sample, I would not know what the differences is for the similar product. It gives me really good energy level whole day long and help me kill whatever cardio I decide to do for the day and gives me extra strength to handle heavier weights and feeling good!

Bowmanater's Rating

Bowmanater did not leave a written review for this product.

quatts's Rating
Twisted Apple

Received a 6-serving sample size of the new Twisted Apple Flavor from ON to try. Gave a decent energy boost, but I'm going to try for 2 scoops next workout. The taste is pretty good, I liked the apple flavor and the longer you let it sit it gets a little spicy. Bit into some of the bits that settle and they were HOT! Overall I liked the taste enough to get some in the future

javier171082's Rating

javier171082 did not leave a written review for this product.

jdk01484's Rating
Twisted Apple

Thanks to ON for sending me a 6 serving tub of the twisted apple to try out. I am a big fan of apple-flavored products and this did not disappoint. I thought the taste was somewhere between a green apple jolly rancher and a watermelon jolly rancher. I used 2 scoops for each workout. About 15-20 minutes in a good, clean rush of energy would kick in with some beta alanine tingles. I used 2 as I am have a high tolerance to stims - as the label says, I would recommend starting with 1. What I liked most about the product is that it didn't give an over-the-top rush of energy, and the energy was smooth throughout the workout. I did not experience a crash. The product is an effective one, and I really enjoyed the "twisted apple" flavor.

ecxtimmy's Rating
Twisted Apple

The twisted apple flavoring is quite refreshing and tastes very appley. Overall I thought PRE was a pretty good pre workout. It is a simple blend of effective ingredients with good dosages, it delivers clean energy and endurance and isn't highly stimmed and doesn't give any "cracked out" feelings or jitters.

blokpost's Rating
Twisted Apple

I pretty much liked platinum pre. with 1.5-2 scoops I felt beta-alanine tingle and pumps, although not biggest, were quite good. Taste was more natural, not artificial with minor bitter taste. mixability was very good and energy was definitely boosted. NO CRASH. It's a very good product for everyone, but stacking it with pure ingredients would make your workout best :)

chesterr's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade
Twisted Apple

I got a 2 serv. packet of this from my bb.com order and this is pre is definitely one of the best pwos I've ever used. I took this 15 minutes preworkout and then I felt the beta alanine all over my face and body. I didn't like this feeling but it went away after a while. My workout session was almost twice as long as my other workouts and I felt like I could go on forever. There was no crash and I felt the energy for the next few hours. Twisted Apple: I've already tried and reviewed this preworkout in the past so I will just be reviewing the twisted apple flavor. This might be the first apple flavored pwo I've ever tasted, it wasn't too bad but it could've been better. I do not taste any spicy probably because I don't let it sit and I just drink it immediately. I would like to thank ON for sending me a 6 serving tub of this because I think it's a great preworkout.

champ2685's Rating

champ2685 did not leave a written review for this product.

tazman5518's Rating
Twisted Apple

Based off of flavor alone I would give this a 7/10. I liked the overall taste, but i think it could be improved a little bit. I liked the hot pepper extract, I feel like it balanced out the flavor well. It had a good apple flavor though in my opinion. Overall based on the flavor alone I thought it was pretty good.

REB3190's Rating
Twisted Apple

The initial taste reminded me of apple hard candy; mildy sweet and tangy. I thought that the apple taste was very good, it did not taste overly artificial like some pre-workouts that I have had! The final taste is a spicy kick from the Capsimax, which is noticeable but not so abrasive that it is unpleasant. Overall, I think ON did a great job on flavoring. R.E.B.

lowroller21212's Rating
Twisted Apple

I got 6 servings to try and my overall impressions are that the flavor remains quite balanced while giving off a mildly "hot" spicy type aftertaste due to the capsimax. Mixed in in water and the settlement at the bottom took a few swirls to down. What I like the most about this pre is the efficacious recovery and endurance I got, think is due to the grape seed extract which is linked to recovery and therefore can accentuate your pumps. Energy is one of the cleanest I've had with no crash, the tingles of the BA were on point. Think 1 dose is pretty sufficient for most. It could be improved? I think that's the case for most pre's to be honest, I think it's one to try for sure.

krankphreak's Rating
Twisted Apple

I was lucky enough to snag a trial size 6 serving from jjacobsen to try out for a few days. This is the first pre I have tried with capsicum extract in it, and I have to say I friggin' loved it! It is not hot, just smells a bit spicy, but if you bit down on a white crystal it gets hot, no kidding! Apple flavor was solid although quite a bit different than other apple flavors I have had. I gave the actual flavor an 8/10. Effect was typical of a good pwo, mild beta alanine tingles and good energy. I recommend this product, especially if you are looking to mix up your pwo's to try something different.

jubjubrsx's Rating
Twisted Apple

I have to admit, at first I was a bit skeptical solely on I tried the raspberry lemonade flavor and was less then thrilled with the flavoring of that but hearing about twisted apple and its "Spicy" component really peaked my interest being a pepper head. So I took on the challenge. After opening up the container it smelt like a sweet green apple almost like a now and later candy, well this is promising at least it smells good. Take a few sips and at first thought where's the spicy? And then it hits you like a ton of bricks hollleeeey krap! that has got some kick to it! felt like I was chewing on a jalapeno. Overall its a pretty good preworkout, my only thing I would change is the amount of caffeine in it, at 200mg it seems a bit high.

ssjones0420's Rating
Twisted Apple

I got a trial size of the Twisted Apple PRE to sample for its taste ad really enjoyed it. I was warned that it contained Capsimax which would make it hot and spicy but I felt as though it was the perfect amount to give it just a little kick. I let one of my friends use it and he seemed to think it was much hotter than I did and said it set his tongue on fire. I just laughed at him because I thought it was incredible! As a preworkout it gave me plenty of energy in the gym but I did find myself sweating excessively. I really don't mind sweating because it just lets me know my body is working hard. Overall I was very impressed with this product and would recommend it to anyone looking to try a new preworkout with a kick