Optimum Nutrition Platinum PRE- Reviews

7.3
7.3

forskolinbuster's Rating
Superfruit

Excellent product for who are really weight loss with in time and want gain super body. of of my cousin have used this food and once met me ! told really good - besides he tried Forskolin Fit Pro for (Forskolin Belly Buster) also very cool Here i would say that branded food products are healthy and give best result in the time. Thanks

weightsb4dates's Rating
Twisted Apple

has a sour-bitter flavor to it, not quite an apple flavor, more of just a sour candy flavor. and its slightly carbonated which is a huge deal breaker for me.

mistawalta's Rating

I created an account just to review this product. So I can warn the others. My mate and I started taking this work out so I know it's not just me. This is really a two scoop product if you want a nice kick. Great tingly feeling and a fantastic pump. What happens after two hours without fail is not worth it however. I get a burning in my stomach like my stomach lining has been flipped inside out. My mate gets explosive diarrhoea which I laughed at until today. When a **** turned into an accident. The pump is not worth these side effects when there are other products out there that are more effective and do not have these side effects. Cheers Zach

nedolast1114's Rating
Twisted Apple

nedolast1114 did not leave a written review for this product.

spwaters's Rating

spwaters did not leave a written review for this product.

Keedsays's Rating

Start by stating I am very caffeine sensitive and No jitters. Started with one scoop now two scoops nothing crazy for pumps but focus and getting over the hump it works excellent I take it six days a week.

MarcusSilva09's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

MarcusSilva09 did not leave a written review for this product.

Turki1982's Rating

Turki1982 did not leave a written review for this product.

Dickshift's Rating

First of all this pre workout tastes great! No problems in the flavoe department whatsoever. The effects are amazing, great focus and energy. However my problem lies with the capsimax i believe. I can take the preworkout, and get a solid workout in at the gym, but a couple of hours after getting home, i get severe stomach cramps and i end up vomiting. I know this is probably just my personal reaction to platinum pre, and if it wasnt for that id be rating it a 9 or 10 out of 10, but due to my personal reaction, im unable to take it. Be warned that you could have the same reaction!

michaelfrye1's Rating

great PWO WITH NO JITTERY FEELINGS OR CRASH. JUST CLEAN ENERGY.

AJ087's Rating

The flavour is great. No jittery feeling because no niacin in the product. Better than C4 extreme, which i had been taking for a while now(obviously cycling it too). Definitely recommended.

nibblerofcarrots's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Best rounded pre workout supplement. Only downfall is its slightly short on N.O. boost, but I take an additional citrulline and arginine capsule on top to concoct the perfect blend. Not a bunch of extra crap, wont upset stomach.

Besho84's Rating

heavy on stomach did not notice gd difference

reubenjames's Rating

For those of you looking to get away from creatine, this is the best preworkout supplement I've found that doesn't contain it. My Stack: ON PRE; NOS (AAKG) by Precision Engineered [Vitamin world brand]; ON Amino Energy; EGG Protein (Healthy N Fit) on some days. One thing I love about this stack is that it boosts the hell out of my libido... and if any of you are familiar with MRI's NO2 Platinum, NOS by Precision Engineered is the best AAKG supplement I've found next to it.

Mrkegger93's Rating
Superfruit

Overall a good preworkout for those who do not like the immediate itch that other products can give. This PWO is more of a concentrated and calm boost rather than just turning you into a jittery mess (if you wait for like an hour and a half it can come to that). My main dislike was the Capsicum Extract which really kills the flavor of the product.

msalazar11b's Rating
Superfruit

Its not strong at all but it gives you the right push you need without feeling like your on drugs. Superfruit taste bad

leofontes77's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Gives you a nice pump, and the beta-alanine makes you want to run to the gym. Overall I feel like it's effects don't last long enough, but it's pretty good for value.

heavymetalrob's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Anything from optimum nutrition, is a legit product. This pre workout, is no exception. The first time I took this product (2 scoops), I destroyed my workout. The taste is not bad but not great. They use some pepper ingredient that makes it taste a little spicy. Some ingredients sink to the bottle of my shaker as well. But I have taken pre workouts that tastes a hell of a lot worse! Also, wish this product had creatine. The feeling you get in the gym is a clean energy not the jitters and shakes, also no crash from PRE. Overall a solid product and recommended if you can get past the MINOR taste barrier.

LT1CamaroGirl's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Good product, rasp. lemonade tastes TERRIBLE. Like, horrible aftertaste...