Optimum Nutrition Platinum PRE- Reviews

7.3
7.3
Twisted Apple

spwaters's Rating

spwaters did not leave a written review for this product.

Keedsays's Rating

Start by stating I am very caffeine sensitive and No jitters. Started with one scoop now two scoops nothing crazy for pumps but focus and getting over the hump it works excellent I take it six days a week.

MarcusSilva09's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

MarcusSilva09 did not leave a written review for this product.

Turki1982's Rating

Turki1982 did not leave a written review for this product.

Dickshift's Rating

First of all this pre workout tastes great! No problems in the flavoe department whatsoever. The effects are amazing, great focus and energy. However my problem lies with the capsimax i believe. I can take the preworkout, and get a solid workout in at the gym, but a couple of hours after getting home, i get severe stomach cramps and i end up vomiting. I know this is probably just my personal reaction to platinum pre, and if it wasnt for that id be rating it a 9 or 10 out of 10, but due to my personal reaction, im unable to take it. Be warned that you could have the same reaction!

michaelfrye1's Rating

great PWO WITH NO JITTERY FEELINGS OR CRASH. JUST CLEAN ENERGY.

AJ087's Rating

The flavour is great. No jittery feeling because no niacin in the product. Better than C4 extreme, which i had been taking for a while now(obviously cycling it too). Definitely recommended.

nibblerofcarrots's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Best rounded pre workout supplement. Only downfall is its slightly short on N.O. boost, but I take an additional citrulline and arginine capsule on top to concoct the perfect blend. Not a bunch of extra crap, wont upset stomach.

Besho84's Rating

heavy on stomach did not notice gd difference

reubenjames's Rating

For those of you looking to get away from creatine, this is the best preworkout supplement I've found that doesn't contain it. My Stack: ON PRE; NOS (AAKG) by Precision Engineered [Vitamin world brand]; ON Amino Energy; EGG Protein (Healthy N Fit) on some days. One thing I love about this stack is that it boosts the hell out of my libido... and if any of you are familiar with MRI's NO2 Platinum, NOS by Precision Engineered is the best AAKG supplement I've found next to it.

Mrkegger93's Rating
Superfruit

Overall a good preworkout for those who do not like the immediate itch that other products can give. This PWO is more of a concentrated and calm boost rather than just turning you into a jittery mess (if you wait for like an hour and a half it can come to that). My main dislike was the Capsicum Extract which really kills the flavor of the product.

msalazar11b's Rating
Superfruit

Its not strong at all but it gives you the right push you need without feeling like your on drugs. Superfruit taste bad

leofontes77's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Gives you a nice pump, and the beta-alanine makes you want to run to the gym. Overall I feel like it's effects don't last long enough, but it's pretty good for value.

heavymetalrob's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Anything from optimum nutrition, is a legit product. This pre workout, is no exception. The first time I took this product (2 scoops), I destroyed my workout. The taste is not bad but not great. They use some pepper ingredient that makes it taste a little spicy. Some ingredients sink to the bottle of my shaker as well. But I have taken pre workouts that tastes a hell of a lot worse! Also, wish this product had creatine. The feeling you get in the gym is a clean energy not the jitters and shakes, also no crash from PRE. Overall a solid product and recommended if you can get past the MINOR taste barrier.

LT1CamaroGirl's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Good product, rasp. lemonade tastes TERRIBLE. Like, horrible aftertaste...

KentonW14's Rating
Superfruit

One of the greatest feeling pre-workouts I have tried. I was not a huge fan of the spicy taste from the pepper extract at the end, but the pumps were great.

yancey9557's Rating

I have been looking for a new pre-workout since BSN changed their formula for NO-Explode. I have used Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard Whey in the past and was very pleased with it. I decided to try their pre-workout, and have been very pleased with the product. You begin to feel the effects within 5-10 mins after drinking one scoop. I feel a very slight flushing in my face, but never to the extreme that it gives me a headache. Good amount of caffeine for energy, and I usually get a pretty decent pump. The only downside I have with the product is the aftertaste. The flavoring is good and not too sweet, but if you don't mix it with plenty of water it will leave a strong and tangy aftertaste.

AlexDc2t's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

ON PRE is one of my go to pre workouts for the taste and price. Mixes well, is effective for me, and doesnt break the budget.

justh8me's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

[center] I tried this out on 3 different days, and I have to say; ON did it right with this one. From the taste all the way to including Capsicum Extract for that great gym time sweat. I really like the Capsimax. It not only gives you that extra "jolt" but also like I stated, gets you really sweating in the gym, and for me on heavy lifting days, that is enough to get me sparked and back into it. Mix the Capsimax with a good amount of Beta-Alanine and it really gets you that tingle going. Not over the top like some, just a good tingle that you can feel. Pretty cool mixture to be honest. I am a real fan of those 2 products being mixed like this. The energy and focus is great. Not a huge pump, but it does not claim to give you a huge pump either. Taste: [b]8/10[/b] Energy: [b]9/10[/b] Focus: [b]9/10[/b] Pump: [b]6/10[/b] Overall: [b]8/10[/b] [/center]