Optimum Platinum PRE- Reviews

A Pre-workout Built On Researched Ingredients And Superior Quality!

7.7
7.4
Superfruit

Shaun330's Rating
Twisted Apple

Very disappointed in this product. I've gotten samples and have took this 3 times. It burns going down when I drink it, the taste is mediocre, and the workout was average every time. I give it a average rating, which is shocking coming from ON. Much better pre workouts on the market

lordmgc's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Rasberry Lemonade, got a very nice flavor, and also got punch, when working out.. I love this product... I dont know why it have 7.7. but i tried twisted apple, Superfruit, and Rasberry Lemonade I really love rasberry lemonade.. 1. Rasberry Lemonade 2. Twisted Apple 3. Superfruit After all.. if you put 2 scoop.. **** HYPE UP!!

krl2900's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Although I would not recommend the Raspberry Lemonade flavor, this is a very effective product. In terms of intensity, Platinum Pre gave me energy and focus for well over an hour after taking 1 1/2 scoops. I've taken C4 and ON Amino Energy before, and Pre is a far superior product in my opinion. I will be trying a new flavor with my next purchase, however. Solid product, but a little pricey in my opinion. Nonetheless, would recommend it to anyone.

RXMilitia's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I do not know how anyone stomachs this pre workout. The first second of a sip is a great flavor, Then comes on a terrible peppery/spice after taste that is unbearable. I've tried mixing it into other flavors/drinks ect and the after taste is still prominent. I'm glad I bought it on sale, I will never being purchasing it again.

roon90's Rating
Twisted Apple

So I started using this as recommend by a friend who does body building shows.... I used it for a couple of months and loved it.... BUT I started to have severe heart palpitations every 10-20 seconds for 3 days. This had NEVER happened to me before .This was the only supp I had been taking so I went to a cardiologist who happens to be my neighbor and asked me to bring in whatever supplements I had been taking, I won't go into the politics about it but he told me to never take this stuff or any pre workout.

bubibottle's Rating

I really don't get all the hate. This is the best pre workout I've ever had. Period. Great energy and focus, the taste isn't bad, and they actually list the ingredients and amounts per serving. It's a solid, no frills, no crazy "proprietary energy blend," pwo that'll get you through the toughest day at the gym and then some. The only possible downside is that there's no creatine. To me personally, that's not a big deal at all. If you're looking for something that'll give you a great feeling energy boost, this is it.

• salar
salar's Rating

I love this thing, the only pre workout that works great. You have drink it as soon as you make it, other wise the coatings on the peppers will dissolve and it will be one spicy drink, but the thermogenic affect are great, I really feel the heat from this thing. I take BSN create blend with added amino with it. It just works better for me that way.

MASONxHB's Rating
Twisted Apple

MASONxHB did not leave a written review for this product.

johnhowell16100's Rating

Not a bad flavor actually pretty tasty. The effect overall reminds me alot of C-4 this is another where you really should gauge how much is good by going little by little. This I used this Monday for my leg day and it was very helpful. Again it was just the sample pack, so i will be looking further for more samples of this one.

Malusifer's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Everything you need in a pre-workout and nothing you don't. No proprietary blend bs.

ccarte2020's Rating

The pump I got from PRE was great! one of the best pumps ive ever had. The flavor was a little spicy but i kind of liked it. I would recommend this pre and would use it again.

Blesson's Rating
Twisted Apple

I had a sample pack lying around for a year or so. I read the review and Platinum Pre scored very low. Wait Wait let me say that I have taken a few good pre-workout from C4 to everything that Mustletech throw at us and everything in between. Besides the pepper burn tasty thing Platinum Pre has going on its actually a great pre-workout. 1 scoop is 8 grams, I took around 6 grams my first time and it was on. My next time I took a whole scoop and it was really on. I plan to buy a tub soon so it can really be on on on. Good Stuff and you can trust Optimum to say the least. I will give it a 9 because there is no creatine in it. 9.5 if I could.

victorittavo's Rating

victorittavo did not leave a written review for this product.

aaron72294's Rating

aaron72294 did not leave a written review for this product.

andy67933's Rating
Twisted Apple

This is my favorite pre workout supplement, because it actually works! I have tried a lot of pre workouts that taste good, but didn't give me any energy. But Platinum PRE tastes good, I really like the spicy taste and it gives me the energy.

bowflexing's Rating

Taste pretty good, but has a little bit of a spivey peppery taste in it.

RomeoDking's Rating

I'm totally impressed i did not responded to this pwo. The only thing i felt was the beta-alanine sensation all over my body and i took the 2 full scoops. Still have two more servings im going to continue to use but i did not get pump, extra energy, focus nothing too bad i really like On supplements but this one is a no go for me.

kbaker89's Rating

Great mental focus,gave me the edge to finish my leg workout strong.Favorite product currently.

johnle1's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Effectiveness: PRE is a decent pwo. Initially gave me good pumps, however, did not give me the focus that other pwos did. After about a week or two taking, one scoop, it wasn't as effective and I had to start taking 1.5 to 2 scoops to feel anything. Taste: The raspberry lemonade flavor is the best tasting pwo I have ever had. There is some chili extract that always sinks to the bottom of my shaker bottle, which I was not to fond of. I enjoy spicy food, however, it wasn't something I enjoy in my pwo.

stillstanding45's Rating

The first time I tried this product was on back/bicep day. I felt a good pump and slightly more focus when pushing out those heavy reps, but didn't notice anything too different. The second I took this was on leg day which was nasty. It didn't help at all, my eyes were burning, head throbbing and half way through my workout was in the bathroom trying not to pass out (doesn't usually happen on my leg days). Platinum Pre mixes really well, and disolved quickly in a glass with water apart from the Capsicum seeds which floated around the bottom. The Fruit Punch is really fruity and was excellent on drinking, but has a pretty strong after taste that reminds me of cough medicine. Also the capsicum extract added to Platinum Pre makes it really spicy and burns your throat. It leaves an after taste during the workout which wasn't so nice.