Optimum Platinum PRE- Reviews

A Pre-workout Built On Researched Ingredients And Superior Quality!

7.7
Good
7.5
7.8
7.3
7.4

josephrobeson's Rating
Twisted Apple

You can definitely taste the capsaicin in this product. The flavors are pretty good but the spiciness is quite odd.

tekematt's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

This is my favorite pre-workout mix. It goes down fine but does have a spicy after kick. Do I care? No. It works. Other pre's I've tried either don't give me a boost and some just made me not want to workout. It tastes great, so a little spicy kick at the end shouldn't deter you away from a good product.

vietduckboi's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

vietduckboi did not leave a written review for this product.

Rhussey's Rating

This was my first time trying OP Platinum PRE and i have to say, as a pre-workout i love it. I would use after work in the mornings and it would be me just the right amount of energy and focus with out the crash that other pre-workout supplementation would give. In the gym whether i am training heavy or light weight or doing a few cardio sessions i have never been disappointed by this product. If your looking for a great pre-workout that gives you energy and focus with out a crash or jitters that's a affordable supplement to assist in your goals i would recommend Optimum Nutrition Platinum PRE.

1walkingdead9's Rating
Superfruit

I love PRE. I have tried several different pre-workouts and this is by far the best tasting and the most effective for me. I have tried both the super fruit and the twisted apple, I prefer the Twisted Apple. It does not fizz up like some other pre-workouts, it doesn't both my stomach like some of the others either. It mixes well and its just a good all around pre-workout. I highly recommend it.

cmull103's Rating

I have been working out for about 10 months. Losing wait and trying to gain mass at the same time. I started using Pre about 6 months ago. What a difference. The energy is there for an extra rep or two each and every workout. Flavors are great. Product is great. Nice creatine free Sup since using creatine in my post shake. Defiantly a winner for the older crowd.

Bacik's Rating

Didn't drink it fast enougfh the first time, my mouth was on fire for a couple hours. Much better the second time, just drink it fast.

Strawny99's Rating

Amazing product that did exactly what it said. Gave me energy while tasting good at the same time which can be hard to come by these days. Great job and I recommend this product all the way.

Ninosskii's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Best pre ever. Tried multiple other ones, none compare to platinum pre. Love it. Never switching!!!

bitzamania's Rating

Platinum PRE has been the best working pre-workout supplement that I have use thus far. I have tried several others that have just not given me that pump and drive that Platinum PRE has given me. I like the ingredients that Optimum uses in this pre-workout.

jennyraczak's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

One of the best tasting pre work outs I've tried! it gave me tons of energy and focus and always destroy my work outs while on it. Don't take Pre on an empty stomach and make sure you're hydrated otherwise you'll be hurting.

Shaun330's Rating
Twisted Apple

Very disappointed in this product. I've gotten samples and have took this 3 times. It burns going down when I drink it, the taste is mediocre, and the workout was average every time. I give it a average rating, which is shocking coming from ON. Much better pre workouts on the market

lordmgc's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Rasberry Lemonade, got a very nice flavor, and also got punch, when working out.. I love this product... I dont know why it have 7.7. but i tried twisted apple, Superfruit, and Rasberry Lemonade I really love rasberry lemonade.. 1. Rasberry Lemonade 2. Twisted Apple 3. Superfruit After all.. if you put 2 scoop.. **** HYPE UP!!

krl2900's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Although I would not recommend the Raspberry Lemonade flavor, this is a very effective product. In terms of intensity, Platinum Pre gave me energy and focus for well over an hour after taking 1 1/2 scoops. I've taken C4 and ON Amino Energy before, and Pre is a far superior product in my opinion. I will be trying a new flavor with my next purchase, however. Solid product, but a little pricey in my opinion. Nonetheless, would recommend it to anyone.

RXMilitia's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I do not know how anyone stomachs this pre workout. The first second of a sip is a great flavor, Then comes on a terrible peppery/spice after taste that is unbearable. I've tried mixing it into other flavors/drinks ect and the after taste is still prominent. I'm glad I bought it on sale, I will never being purchasing it again.

roon90's Rating
Twisted Apple

So I started using this as recommend by a friend who does body building shows.... I used it for a couple of months and loved it.... BUT I started to have severe heart palpitations every 10-20 seconds for 3 days. This had NEVER happened to me before .This was the only supp I had been taking so I went to a cardiologist who happens to be my neighbor and asked me to bring in whatever supplements I had been taking, I won't go into the politics about it but he told me to never take this stuff or any pre workout.

bubibottle's Rating

I really don't get all the hate. This is the best pre workout I've ever had. Period. Great energy and focus, the taste isn't bad, and they actually list the ingredients and amounts per serving. It's a solid, no frills, no crazy "proprietary energy blend," pwo that'll get you through the toughest day at the gym and then some. The only possible downside is that there's no creatine. To me personally, that's not a big deal at all. If you're looking for something that'll give you a great feeling energy boost, this is it.

• salar
salar's Rating

I love this thing, the only pre workout that works great. You have drink it as soon as you make it, other wise the coatings on the peppers will dissolve and it will be one spicy drink, but the thermogenic affect are great, I really feel the heat from this thing. I take BSN create blend with added amino with it. It just works better for me that way.

MASONxHB's Rating
Twisted Apple

MASONxHB did not leave a written review for this product.

johnhowell16100's Rating

Not a bad flavor actually pretty tasty. The effect overall reminds me alot of C-4 this is another where you really should gauge how much is good by going little by little. This I used this Monday for my leg day and it was very helpful. Again it was just the sample pack, so i will be looking further for more samples of this one.