Optimum Platinum Hydrowhey Reviews

Supercharged Strawberry
Cookies & Cream Overdrive
9.9

azcornelia's Rating

I tried out Hydro due to Gold standards 55g of cholesterol. I could hear my arteries slamming shut every time I drank it, and I am not getting any younger. After giving Hydro a try, I enjoyed the mix-ability and taste; however, I began to lose weight without changing anything about my work out routines or amount of Whey I consumed. This was not a goal of mine, and for the elevated price, I now utilize Hydro the way it is intended, and that, I believe, is for between the lines consumption of Gold standard and Casein at bed time. Great products from ON!

MsViolence's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

MsViolence did not leave a written review for this product.

Port84's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

the best whey in the market, the results are visible and recovery is fast the taste is great

ADAMBRANDSMA's Rating

I've tried every brand and flavor under the sun and this one is by far the best.

yksv's Rating
Cookies & Cream Overdrive

the difference between this & the gold standard is pretty substantial, tbh. this is a superior product. flavors taste amazing (cookies and cream // turbo chocolate) & never clump (bottle + whisk). definitely the ideal solution for post workout recovery. add a scoop of peanut butter or blend it up with some ice & a banana for a next level refreshment.

732flores's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

love this product best whey protein i have taken by far i highly recommend.

Ryan900m's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

High quality whey, Turbo chocolate is the best tasting protein shake I have had, shame it is so expensive!

FernyRam312's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

The flavor gets a poor rating because it will definitely takes some getting used to, but I am not really bothered by a product's taste. This product delivers. The hydrolized proteins truly are faster acting, and significantly aid in the recovery process. As I am in the process of leaning out, this product is held in high regard for its absolutely amazing complex of little to no carbs and fat. As I stated in my review for ON's Tri-Celle Caseine (which is a must have, the product is phenomenal), I stack HydroWhey with the caseine and a Universal's Creatine Pro for a post work out shake. As I work out at night, I take it, go to bed a few hours later sleeping like a baby. The soreness associated with recovery is significantly reduced, although still notable enough to know that you're sore throughout the day. Good feeling though. I recommend ON's Platinum line of products for those that are willing to cash out on them. Ordered their Pro-complex whey supplement next and will provide a review accordingly.

pstraka6's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

This stuff is absolutely fantastic. If you want an amazing quality protein with an outstanding taste then this is your go to! My brother-in-law initially recommended it, but seeing as how expensive it was I was skeptical at first. All the money was worth it though because the taste is smooth, not too sweet, not grainy, doesn't sit like glue in your stomach, and is very easy to digest (in my opinion). Now, if you want to add some additional flavor I would throw milk in with my also and it was just as good, if not better! Totally recommend this! 10 out of 10 on every scale

smitha7's Rating
Chocolate Mint

smitha7 did not leave a written review for this product.

vkann129's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

The turbo chocolate tastes amazing. It tastes like real chocolate milk, not the Nesquik stuff. Just sweet, and chocolatey enough. This is my first time trying Platinum Hydro Whey, I normally use the Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey. I can definitely say Hydro Whey is a million times better than Gold. It is not thick at all and goes down easily. It's like drinking water, it's so thin. This helps with my bloating. I normally always bloat after a protein shake, but I experienced no bloating after one serving of this mixed with water.

• uae676
uae676's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

uae676 did not leave a written review for this product.

moot26246's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

moot26246 did not leave a written review for this product.

PE339's Rating
Supercharged Strawberry
Turbo Chocolate

Strawberry tastes like watery Pepto Bismol. Definitely will not be buying this flavor again. Chocolate tastes the best from what I have tried next would be vanilla. The chocolate peanut butter will be my next buy. This product does what it is supposed to while tasting great!

clarkfrank's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

clarkfrank did not leave a written review for this product.

kyleqman's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I have ordered this tub for the third time I absolutely love the flavor; chocolate peanut butter is delicious! I take two scoops for post workout, it is a really light protein as in I don't feel all bloated and full after taking it like I do with Myofusion. It is a noticeable difference between the Platinum whey and the regular Gold standard. I hope this review helps! I give this a 9 simply because the price is a little high for 3.5lbs in my opinion.

trgreptile's Rating
Chocolate Mint

I'm not even a fan of mint and this is the best protein powder I've ever tasted. Please make it available in a larger size. I'll never buy anything else.

jimrichardphoto's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Just started using this, so unfortunately I can't testify to it's functionality. It tastes ok though. Not bad. Easy to mix too. Kind of upsets my stomach, but just a little. I will update this after I've had a chance to try it out for a while.

fugya's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Absolutely loved this. Fast acting, quick recovery. Not a heavy feeling after a serving. The flavor is near perfect in comparason to others. This was my first ever ON product, and they made a excellent first impression.

jencag's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

It took a long time for me to find another protein powder I even wanted to try and this one has a good taste and mixes well with milk for me in a shaker cup. Need to put it in a blender with peanut butter.