Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey Reviews

Enables Muscles to Rebuild Quickly with No Excess Fat or Cholesterol*

Milk Chocolate
1-20 of 1,092 Reviews

jwells04's Rating

I have been using this product since 2010 and LOVE IT!! I don't always have milk around or other things to flavor protein, so this one is GREAT with just water!! I recommend this one to everyone!

DReyherFC4's Rating

Two words: Chocolate Mint

TheWolverine76's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

i love chocolate flavor!!! I would literally give anything for the perfect taste. I had tried so many brands for the perfect chocolate/sweet-tooth taste. I have to tell you, this is the best!!! costs you little more, but its worth all the money. If you buy this make sure you mix it like 40-50 minutes before your drink. since its hydrolyzed it breaks down quick. Adding with water and waiting 40-50 minutes before you consume will give you the perfect taste. Best ever, I would never buy any other product. I use 100% gold std. Mocha-Cappuccino as my early morning wakeup shake, thats the best tasting too.

maplante1990's Rating
Cookies & Cream Overdrive

I love the hydro whey protein because it is very low in carbs. It provides the extra protein I need for muscle recovery after a tough workout without the added carbohydrates.

lansermma's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

lansermma did not leave a written review for this product.

klopatowski's Rating

Ok, I've done the gamete of protein powders and this is the only one I do not dread having to drink twice a day. Seriously you wouldn't think it's a protein drink! And it mixes so quickly with just a shaker and water, no need to whip out the blender! Turbo Chocolate has been my standard for 11 months now but I just tried Mint Chocolate and yes, it's my new fav :) Even my sis who hates protein drinks tried the mint and swore I was lying to her. Next on my list, Peanut Butter! Oh yeah, the Vanilla is good..I'm just burned out from years of vanilla drinks. Worth the price, shop around on Amazon and Ebay, I usually score it in the $40 range.

YaBoi22's Rating
Cookies & Cream Overdrive

YaBoi22 did not leave a written review for this product.

Edheads's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Edheads did not leave a written review for this product.

SwarthyIbro's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

The best whey i took before workout !!! Nothing beat it as a whey protein before workout

Hoouuman's Rating

Love it

Mikedeland24's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Mikedeland24 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jr2449's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I couldn't be more satisfied with this product. The chocolate peanut butter is great tasting and the powder mixes very easily into any liquid.

kokorae's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

kokorae did not leave a written review for this product.

ArtashM's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

ArtashM did not leave a written review for this product.

Topherpowers's Rating
Chocolate Mint

As a rookie/part time weight lifter, I haven't had many chances to try different whey proteins. Of the one's I've had, this is hands down the best that I've every had! I cannot stress enough that my feelings are 100% true. This stuff is so good, sometimes I just drink it because of the taste! In addition to the taste, the best part is the actual size of the powder. When I mix it in a blender bottle, there are ZERO chunks at the bottom. No more slimy pieces at the end of your shake! It may be a little bit more expensive, but I assure you that the price is worth it! Don't skimp on cheap protein, it's what's building you. If you had a BMW, you wouldn't put unleaded in! Overall, this stuff if the best tasting, best mix-ability protein I've ever had. ON, you have yourself a loyal follower! Thanks, Chris Powers

zainelahi's Rating
Supercharged Strawberry

This product is being used by me for the past 20 days and i take one scoop right after gym. the taste is amazing and the effects even more amazing. Would recommend this product to anyone even though it is a bit expensive but worth it as you would see good results in about 15-25 days.

ddubs9's Rating
Supercharged Strawberry

ddubs9 did not leave a written review for this product.

wvuhill's Rating
Chocolate Mint

Chocolate Mint is the best flavor made. Super good when I ice down the water before making.

• Jayce6
Jayce6's Rating
Chocolate Mint

Jayce6 did not leave a written review for this product.

ppatrulescu's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

Excellent quality protein and I will absolutely continue buying it. Tried Vanilla because I tend to like the taste of similar products and I like it a lot. Mixes well and doesn't give me any side effects of cheaper products. I wish they would come out with a bigger jug though.

1-20 of 1,092 Reviews