Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey Reviews

9.7
Chocolate Mint
1-20 of 1,047 Reviews

Eboost56's Rating

There is a bit of a strange aftertaste with this protein, but it is one of the cleanest I have used to date. I plan on staying with the product for the foreseen future, its a little expensive but worth every penny!

beamingirl's Rating
Chocolate Mint

A pleasant surprise! This powder blends beautifully with water or almond milk, in the blender or shaker bottle. No lumps or excessive froth, as I've experienced with a couple other brands. Has a pleasant, rich taste with no foul aftertaste. Happy I took the chance to try it; I'm hooked!

vitaliy15's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

vitaliy15 did not leave a written review for this product.

ArtashM's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

ArtashM did not leave a written review for this product.

fbilodeau's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

fbilodeau did not leave a written review for this product.

Dallas1266's Rating

It taste pretty good in water. It works really good

Beswick201's Rating

It does what is says on the tin. I have a problem digesting a lot of Whey. But this appears to be quality Isolate. Easy to blend, tastes good, job done.

samoanfamily15's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

samoanfamily15 did not leave a written review for this product.

Kingraj23's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

Will never buy this again. It has aminos in its ingredients which makes me wonder if it is spiked..

Alpal303's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

The reason this product does not have a 10 is because of the taste, it is getting better but still bad I am almost done with my first tub. I have seen noticeable results, however I might try some other hydro wheys next time around. Great product though.

akanova's Rating

akanova did not leave a written review for this product.

lordkri's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

I went from using standard 100% Whey protein to using Hydro Whey and haven't looked back since, well for the most part. I had stop using Hydro Whey at one point due to finances, and went back to 100% Whey, the difference is immediately identifiable. Now that I'm back on track financially, I am back to using, which is in my opinion; the best protein I have ever consumed. This is the perfect post-workout protein, which is mainly what I need this for, and it absorbs a lot quicker than most, and produces results. The Turbo Chocolate is also my favorite. Mixes easy, and tastes like chocolate milk (and I mix it with water). I have used a lot of different proteins within the past 5 years, and this continues to be the best on the market.

kratos2war's Rating

This powder feels way different from the regular Whey. It tastes and feels lighter on the stomach. I haven't used it consistently to achieve proper results, but overall a good tasting and dissolving protein.

Rjasch93's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

best protein on the market in my opinion. cleanest protein. best tasting protein even with water. now only con is the price but this is a case of you get what you pay for. will buy and buy again.

ainzerelli's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

I have used both flavors and they both are amazing. I absolutely love this protein. I will never buy a different protein.

don3rb's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

The Best WheyProtein ever. I like the turbo chocolate flavor so much it mix with water so easily.

chilly79's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

There's a lot of better hydro on the market. Taste is good by the way.

Supermanunchain's Rating

We have all tried different products trying to find the best bang for our buck. This stuff sells for a lot at a place like GNC, but if you can get it somewhere else for cheaper then GET it! It mixes well, high on grams of protein per serving and tastes great! Like i said, a little pricey but if you keep looking around online, before you run out, you can find it for much cheaper that makes it worth it; however, i wouldn't recommend buying it for the price I've seen it go for at GNC.

surgeelurgee's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

surgeelurgee did not leave a written review for this product.

naynay917's Rating
Supercharged Strawberry

Kind of pricey but good stuff.

1-20 of 1,047 Reviews