Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey Reviews

Velocity Vanilla
1-20 of 1,137 Reviews

janakarodrigo's Rating
Supercharged Strawberry

janakarodrigo did not leave a written review for this product.

pendlet0n's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Great protein. Only have tried the Turbo Chocolate but I thought it was great. No weird aftertaste. Mixes really easily in a shaker bottle. Easy to enjoy with just water or almond/cashew milk, heavy cream, etc.

harry773's Rating
Supercharged Strawberry

Amazing product. It is really easy to mix and tastes fantastic. It is a bit costly but you get what you pay for. I have made good progress while using this. Highly recommended.

xgeorgexbp's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

The flavor was simply great. It was my dessert after every workout. The results were even better. I felt stronger every day from taking Platinum Hydrowhey. It's pricey but well worth it for the results you receive.

ArtashM's Rating

ArtashM did not leave a written review for this product.

khalidaq's Rating

This is the only protein that doesn't upset my stomach. I couldn't digest any dairy products anymore ever since I got IBS and I was experimenting with lots of protein powders, but this one was the only winner. It doesn't upset my stomach, no bloating, no after taste, and the chocolate peanut butter tastes amazing!

Oldfrog68's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

Oldfrog68 did not leave a written review for this product.

saraispapi's Rating
Supercharged Strawberry

saraispapi did not leave a written review for this product.

andvarievann's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

andvarievann did not leave a written review for this product.

antonellaonai's Rating
Chocolate Mint

I recently started trying optimum nutrition products and love them and this is like ice cream and chocolate ......yum

jcfreitas614's Rating

This is really good! If I know I can't get home to eat before or after a workout, I'll make one of these yummy shakes. With these, I'm putting quality whey protein isolate in my body and that helps me reach my fitness goals. It's filling too!

gustavolfalcade's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

gustavolfalcade did not leave a written review for this product.

nadzkipr169's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Far the best isolate/hydrolyzed whey protein.. I have tried non lactose powders and this brand is the only one that backs up its claim.. no stomach grumbling and you know what happens next. Being in the the 40 i also watch what i take and this has the least cholesterol content in the market.. I've been taking this since i started lifting weights and its been a great post workout drink for me.

fdesantiago's Rating
Cookies & Cream Overdrive

I love this protein! I have noticed my strength an performance increase! I highly recommend it! Yes, it is thick, but I like that because it does not taste watered down when mixed!

770villain's Rating

This stuff is my bread and butter taste good with no bloating. Gave me the gains i was looking for im am most definitely sticking with this protein. Its pricey but worth every penny .

sarah0107's Rating
Red Velvet Cake

I like this flavor because I've gotten bored of chocolate flavored protein shakes. This doesn't really taste like red velvet cake though. I would describe it as a mixture of strawberry and chocolate flavor. Its decent. Don't expect a red velvet milkshake type flavor. I love how light hydrowhey feels after consuming not heavy at all. Great post work out shake for me. Mixes very very well.

jnmiranda's Rating
Chocolate Mint

jnmiranda did not leave a written review for this product.

rnarine34's Rating
Red Velvet Cake

The taste is amazing it taste just like the real Red Velvet Cake. Mixes very easy. Only 1 gram of Sugar and if you have a sensitive stomach it does not act up your stomach. Well done Optimum !

neeveusfit's Rating

neeveusfit did not leave a written review for this product.

vapedup247's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I love this protein, I do not have a lot of proteins to compare it to because this has pretty much been a one stop shop for me. I know that gains are mostly in your diet and your routine but I really believe that this stuff helped me a lot to reach my goals faster. Also guys will say that Hydrowhey is not worth the price over regular whey but I respectively disagree. This is my favorite tasting protein in my opinion and my lifting buddies say the same whenever I make them a shake, all that I add is milk and a few scoops of Jif whipped peanut butter then blend. I was not asked to leave this review, I just hope that it helps others. Its worth every penny.

1-20 of 1,137 Reviews