Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey Reviews

Milk Chocolate
1-20 of 1,074 Reviews

ppatrulescu's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

Excellent quality protein and I will absolutely continue buying it. Tried Vanilla because I tend to like the taste of similar products and I like it a lot. Mixes well and doesn't give me any side effects of cheaper products. I wish they would come out with a bigger jug though.

kramer22's Rating

I have used this protein numerous times and during a bulk last year, I made some good progressive gains. I do believe this protein to be affective for post workouts. One item of concern I have though, is the last tub I received had a funny taste and wasn't completely blended all the way(white power pockets in the protein). I contacted ON and inquired about this, and they kept me on the phone for 20 minutes getting info. Never heard a thing back from them. I love ON products, just think they fell short in this one instance.

kbibbs5's Rating

kbibbs5 did not leave a written review for this product.

UTopia1201's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

The best thing about it is that it is works fast. I have always been irregular to the gym. But since last 2 months I tried to defy that and this product has worked wonders for me. Additionally, it has an awesome taste and dissolves in water in record time I think. I take it before and after the workout only on the days I go to the gym. I would recommend this product. Thanks!

ryubeta's Rating

ryubeta did not leave a written review for this product.

francostan's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

Great product ! I use this daily to be able to reach my minimum daily protein intake! Taste great too!

MontanaFerraz's Rating
Cookies & Cream Overdrive

MontanaFerraz did not leave a written review for this product.

RANIAJARED's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Smooth creamy excellent taste with milk and ever water. Enjoyable to drink!

gsamer5's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

Great product. It lasts me a long time because i only use it for my post workout smoothie. I eat real food all day and i only use it once a day for the fast absorption which is what i need after a workout.

Inkera's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

I love this taste! Not too sweet, easy to blend.

manuelbellanca's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

I didn't want to try this protein for the price!! I changed my mind reading the reviews and had a go. The result was great!! The taste (turbo chocolate) was excellent!! Does exactly what it says. This, for me, is one of the best product ever!! Well done, once again, optimum.

vincentcoderre's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Mix easily and taste great!

tuliocoletto's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

tuliocoletto did not leave a written review for this product.

bapenguin's Rating

Solid overall but a little too watery if you follow the directions. You'll want to dial back the oz's about 2 to get this thick enough or just add a little extra. Taste is decent enough.

aaustin83's Rating

Mixes very well tastes great.

DonovhanATX's Rating
Chocolate Mint

Great for lean muscle building! Every good thing people have posted about this is true. Easy to mix and tastes great; no bloating or a feeling of fullness. This is now my preferred protein powder because of the crazy good protein to carb ratio.

TheCakeMix's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Probably one of the better tasting whey proteins I have tried

frankdatank760's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

My favorite protein of all time. Taste is great, sometimes I even mix a scoop of peanut butter in there, still delicious. Two thumbs up!

crimsonxaxou's Rating

Great taste and results. I've been taking this supplement for about 2 months now with whole foods and proper diet. I gained 8 lbs. of muscle. It hasn't failed my expexctations yet.

Grimhowl's Rating

Grimhowl did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,074 Reviews