Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey Reviews

Milk Chocolate
1-20 of 1,129 Reviews

antonellaonai's Rating
Chocolate Mint

I recently started trying optimum nutrition products and love them and this is like ice cream and chocolate ......yum

jcfreitas614's Rating

This is really good! If I know I can't get home to eat before or after a workout, I'll make one of these yummy shakes. With these, I'm putting quality whey protein isolate in my body and that helps me reach my fitness goals. It's filling too!

gustavolfalcade's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

gustavolfalcade did not leave a written review for this product.

nadzkipr169's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Far the best isolate/hydrolyzed whey protein.. I have tried non lactose powders and this brand is the only one that backs up its claim.. no stomach grumbling and you know what happens next. Being in the the 40 i also watch what i take and this has the least cholesterol content in the market.. I've been taking this since i started lifting weights and its been a great post workout drink for me.

fdesantiago's Rating
Cookies & Cream Overdrive

I love this protein! I have noticed my strength an performance increase! I highly recommend it! Yes, it is thick, but I like that because it does not taste watered down when mixed!

770villain's Rating

This stuff is my bread and butter taste good with no bloating. Gave me the gains i was looking for im am most definitely sticking with this protein. Its pricey but worth every penny .

sarah0107's Rating
Red Velvet Cake

I like this flavor because I've gotten bored of chocolate flavored protein shakes. This doesn't really taste like red velvet cake though. I would describe it as a mixture of strawberry and chocolate flavor. Its decent. Don't expect a red velvet milkshake type flavor. I love how light hydrowhey feels after consuming not heavy at all. Great post work out shake for me. Mixes very very well.

jnmiranda's Rating
Chocolate Mint

jnmiranda did not leave a written review for this product.

rnarine34's Rating
Red Velvet Cake

The taste is amazing it taste just like the real Red Velvet Cake. Mixes very easy. Only 1 gram of Sugar and if you have a sensitive stomach it does not act up your stomach. Well done Optimum !

neeveusfit's Rating

neeveusfit did not leave a written review for this product.

vapedup247's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I love this protein, I do not have a lot of proteins to compare it to because this has pretty much been a one stop shop for me. I know that gains are mostly in your diet and your routine but I really believe that this stuff helped me a lot to reach my goals faster. Also guys will say that Hydrowhey is not worth the price over regular whey but I respectively disagree. This is my favorite tasting protein in my opinion and my lifting buddies say the same whenever I make them a shake, all that I add is milk and a few scoops of Jif whipped peanut butter then blend. I was not asked to leave this review, I just hope that it helps others. Its worth every penny.

FcoDGF's Rating

FcoDGF did not leave a written review for this product.

Theory86's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

I've tried many protein powders over the years and I gotta say that in terms of flavour, this is easily one of the best. It mixes well, and the protein/per gram ratio is the best on the market. If there's anything I would peg this for, it's the price point. It's one of the more expensive powders out there, but it's worth every penny.

nicoshark's Rating

I had great "initial workout" results with this. As I was getting back into working out and changing my diet I felt that this supplement helped me isolate and jumpstart the growth and synthesis of my muscles overall. I usually take the regular Gold Standard Whey, however opted for this to help get me back into things. I was also wanting to cut fat out and convert to muscle. In short I got what I was looking for with this product. Transitioning back to Gold Standard (as it runs a little heavier than this in the stomach) was a little difficult or at least noticeable at first and had to get use to metabolizing. I wish I could always use the above product, but for the price to protein ratio I converted back to the Gold Standard.

e562qk's Rating
Chocolate Mint

e562qk did not leave a written review for this product.

kvloogy's Rating
Chocolate Mint

Great taste and very easy to mix well with a few shakes.

Joseph931's Rating
Chocolate Mint

I've recently began working a second job, so i'm busy everyday. This is a delicious high protein low fat drink that I can consume and keep me going throughout the day. It taste great with water and even better with milk. When I come home and see a delivery from bodybuilding.com it always brightens my day here in Washington.

WheystedWarrior's Rating
Chocolate Mint

Turbo chocolate is the way to go! Great flavor and macros with quickly bio available protein. Love it for post work out!

wendyyopie's Rating

Great product....

bpaganie's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

Mixes well with just about anything, makes a nice creamy, flavorful shake, but not a big fan of the artificial sweetener Sucralose (aka Splenda) that, in some studies, showed an adverse impact on health, albeit a nominal amount is used in the product, still I would prefer a natural substitute like Stevia or just use pure vanilla extract (an artificial version, Vanillin, is used in this mix). Nit picking aside, this is tasty protein powder.

1-20 of 1,129 Reviews