Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey Reviews

Milk Chocolate
1-20 of 1,114 Reviews

WheystedWarrior's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Turbo chocolate is the way to go! Great flavor and macros with quickly bio available protein. Love it for post work out!

wendyyopie's Rating

Great product....

bpaganie's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

Mixes well with just about anything, makes a nice creamy, flavorful shake, but not a big fan of the artificial sweetener Sucralose (aka Splenda) that, in some studies, showed an adverse impact on health, albeit a nominal amount is used in the product, still I would prefer a natural substitute like Stevia or just use pure vanilla extract (an artificial version, Vanillin, is used in this mix). Nit picking aside, this is tasty protein powder.

sareveal90's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Love this protein! I've been taking it for a few months now and have been able to tell a huge difference in muscle tone from my workouts combined with this protein!

AaronAbelove's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

I'm about 3 weeks in with this protein and I'm seeing really great bicep/tricep growth and leg growth during my cut. Like I said previously, the taste isn't that of Gold Standard but it's really the best tasting hydrolized/isolized whey I've ever tasted. The results are really great I'm telling you it's a fantastic product.

IrvingAguilar's Rating

IrvingAguilar did not leave a written review for this product.

Baseballer2017's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I love this protein powder. The mixability is great and so is the taste. It is a plus that the flavor of it is so good. I've been taking for almost 2 months now and I've also been combing it with creatine for a post workout and I've already been seeing strength increases.

krnavajo's Rating
Chocolate Mint

I've been using ON Platinum HydroWhey for several months now. It's the BEST protein drink I have ever used. The chocolate mint flavor is fantastic, chocolaty with a nice hint of mint. I've shared it with family members and they're amazed that a protein drink could taste so good. Never gritty, never sludgy. I mix it with water and it always comes out smooth and delicious. The one I always reach for when I need a good dose of protein after a workout.

alansrs13's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

Excellent quality, mix without a problem and good taste. The price is a bit high but I recommended.

bigarb1987's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

IM IN LOVE, BEST PROTEIN I HAVE EVER HAD (sorry for the caps) I WANT A 10 POUND BAG OF THIS ASAP (for a better price )

saif199718's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Delivers on what it says for sure, would recommend, especially if you're trying to cut, and gain muscle. Love the taste of the turbo chocolate, very smooth, and mixes well. Has amino acids including BCAAs as well which is great. The price is a little high but id still buy more.

robertsong89's Rating

Easiest mixing protein ever. Awesome quality and great taste. Completely worth the money!!

przepka's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Love this protein, its so smooth and its perfect for that immediate post workout recovery!

Spydicaprio's Rating

Spydicaprio did not leave a written review for this product.

kkeen07's Rating
Chocolate Mint

Best. Protein. Ever. It seems that I always come back to ON no matter how many different brands I try, and now with their hydrowhey line I'm hooked. First of all, I'm not even that big of a chocolate or mint fan but I decided to take a leap and order the chocolate mint based on its great reviews. So glad I did because this is the best protein I've ever tasted. Try it!

Hamada316's Rating
Supercharged Strawberry

Best protein powder ever

Jackulaa's Rating
Cookies & Cream Overdrive
Turbo Chocolate

Purchased from BB (but not showing). Hydrowhey replaced my usual Gold Standard as my go-to post-workout protein and it made a big difference to my gains. Although I have now moved to Dymatize ISO-100, mainly due to the bad bitter taste of ON Hydro, it will always have a special place in my heart.

JJames81's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

WOW great protein, and if your lactose tolerant its prefect doesn't hurt your stomach thumbs up

Ryanwp9190's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

This is hands down one of the better proteins that I have bought. Compared to other whey protein, this product has great taste, blends well in water and is perfect for before and after workouts. The only negative is that it does not come in a 10lb bag like their Gold Standard Whey Protein. I'll continue to purchase Hydrowhey through my on and off seasons.

ocorredor's Rating

Its one of the best proteins out there, and probably the best mixing protein ever (no blender required). My only complaint would be the taste. The best is chocolate but the rest... good luck lol.

1-20 of 1,114 Reviews