Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey Reviews

Cookies & Cream Overdrive
9.9
1-20 of 1,006 Reviews

CodyWorks's Rating

CodyWorks did not leave a written review for this product.

jeffsparks3's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Great flavor, awesome results! This is my favorite protein powder and although it may be a little more expensive you will find it gives you the results you are looking for!

professorpaddle's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

Love the taste, texture and protein compound. Not much to improve on. I would prefer to have cane sugar with a higher level of carbs like the gold standard product line but the protein matrix and combination of BCAA and Small Levels of Glut. Make this a great product. I use it was a Post Workout and often times add a half scoop after dinner as dessert before enjoying the Casein Shakes.

cth2012's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

I used this throughout most of my deployment and I was pretty satisfied with it. Price was good, I usually got it during the special offers (i.e. BoGo half off). Taste wise, Chocolate Mint was really good, it's actually one of the best whey protein I've had, I wish they'd make it available in the 3.5 lb containers. And as far as the overall product if you're looking for fast-absorbing protein, this is a good choice to go with. I'd recommend it to others. I supplement this when I wake up, before I workout, and mix it with casein after the workout.

JuicyJosh7's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

I feel as though my body assimilated this protein more efficiently than the 100% Whey. However the taste is just so terrible that I feel physically ill after drinking it. The Vanilla is quite sweet, and the "Chocolate" tastes like very bad black coffee. Because of the taste, I'm not able to take in the 4 servings that (from experience) my body needs post-workout to repair and grow muscle. I accept that not everything is going to taste amazing, and I'm fine eating foods that taste bland or downright bad, but when the taste is so terrible that it causes a negative physiological reaction to ingesting it, it becomes something that's just not sustainable over the long period of time necessary to generate results.

crockett44's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

This is a great product,have seen positive results.The Turbo Chocolate taste awesome.

dmartineli's Rating

dmartineli did not leave a written review for this product.

dangroh's Rating

Chocolate mint is the best protein powder I have ever tasted in my life. They need chocolate mint in a larger size.

kapeks did not leave a written review for this product.

eighty5biff's Rating
Chocolate Mint

I don't like to just give away 10/10 ratings, but seriously this product is flawless! Tastes like mint chip ice cream to me. The efficiency is exactly what I've been looking for with very low cholesterol.

chapmanb09's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

A little pricey but probably worth it. Speeds recovery and tastes great.

menintrunks's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Amazing protein with great taste. A little expensive, though

KoopstaKnicca's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

I bought a 40 servings tub because of the free 20scoop tub that came with it the price per serving came down to 1$ I wanted to try this 'superior' protein. I was sceptical at first because i tried ON's Tri-celle casein and wasnt impressed at all. But when i tried the turbo chocolate... holy **** thats the best protein ive ever tasted it tastes like homemade hot chocolate and doesnt taste artificial at all! Will definitely buy again next time there is a promotion. Can't give a 10 because of the pricetag.

PadraicJH's Rating

Amazing protein, easy mixed with cool water, tastes awesome feel great no bad reactions. Has really enabled me to get on with training now that I have my nutrition managed

yobagago's Rating
Chocolate Mint

yobagago did not leave a written review for this product.

HllTMeUp's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Terrific flavor for on the go protien mix, even adds flavor to your greek yogurt or morning oats if mixed properly. I typically apply vanilla almond milk and let it sit overnight with some chia seeds for a delicious breakfast. This product mixes well, doesn't clump, tastes good, but yes is pricey. You get what you pay for! Hydrowhey produced fantastic results, highly recommended.

azcornelia's Rating

I tried out Hydro due to Gold standards 55g of cholesterol. I could hear my arteries slamming shut every time I drank it, and I am not getting any younger. After giving Hydro a try, I enjoyed the mix-ability and taste; however, I began to lose weight without changing anything about my work out routines or amount of Whey I consumed. This was not a goal of mine, and for the elevated price, I now utilize Hydro the way it is intended, and that, I believe, is for between the lines consumption of Gold standard and Casein at bed time. Great products from ON!

MsViolence's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

MsViolence did not leave a written review for this product.

Port84's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

the best whey in the market, the results are visible and recovery is fast the taste is great

ADAMBRANDSMA's Rating

I've tried every brand and flavor under the sun and this one is by far the best.

1-20 of 1,006 Reviews