Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey Reviews

Cookies & Cream Overdrive
1-20 of 1,150 Reviews

rlongo81's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

A bit pricey but you are getting what you paid for, a great product. I have tried Muscletech, MusclePharm, Vega, even ON Gold Standard and this is by far the best protein I have ever tried and will continue to purchase. Just look for specials and coupons and you will alright. One scoop only as well to prolong your tub. Chocolate Mint is the greatest flavor protein I have ever tasted and caused no bloating. Velocity Vanilla was a little too sweet and messed with my stomach and caused bloating. Will not try any other flavors according to other ratings.

cemiltacir's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

skinkriss's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

great whey after workout . bit pricey

Garciareyesd's Rating

Excellent product for people looking for a "lactose free" protein like me; carbs below 2g in every serving, mixes great with everything and you can take it at any time of your day; good taste, I totally recommend the Supercharged strawberry flavor.

khalliid's Rating
Milk Chocolate

khalliid did not leave a written review for this product.

mgan's Rating
Chocolate Mint

mgan did not leave a written review for this product.

Gdub1984's Rating
Red Velvet Cake

Mixes well and taste really good.

Penrod49's Rating
Vanilla Bean

I think this product mixed with milk tastes great! It is a bit seeet but I have a sweet tooth so it works for me. I have also tried gold standard whey. This stuff to me tastes better. I have just started using it so still waiting to see the benefits but it is a good tasting product.

comcpher's Rating

It was ok. When I mixed the full serving just with water I found there was quite an artificial sweetener aftertaste. However, it worked really well when I mixed a smaller serving portion in a shake or oatmeal that had other things in it.

mattGuima's Rating
Milk Chocolate

mattGuima did not leave a written review for this product.

Oldfrog68's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

Oldfrog68 did not leave a written review for this product.

neerajvaidya's Rating
Supercharged Strawberry

The Strawberry flavor is my new favorite!!! So good!!!

dcsundevil2002's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I love the taste, texture and mixing function. This mixes amazingly well with just water. Great buy, no bloating and low carbs. I order a bottle every month. I wish it came in larger bottles, because I would order more.

catoe67's Rating
Red Velvet Cake

I've been using this with water because of my diet and let me tell you, even with water alone the flavor is still amazing. I've done the same with chocolate mint as well and have no complaints. I mix this with a shaker bottle and I never have clumps or anything else and maybe it's just me but it seems that my recovery time has dropped off as well. I personally will keep this stocked in my house and I have no problem paying the higher price due to its flavor, mixability and effectiveness. I'd like to see it on sale more often though.

ludacris68's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

The Turbo Chocolate protein flavor is one of the best tasting in the market.

janakarodrigo's Rating
Supercharged Strawberry

janakarodrigo did not leave a written review for this product.

pendlet0n's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Great protein. Only have tried the Turbo Chocolate but I thought it was great. No weird aftertaste. Mixes really easily in a shaker bottle. Easy to enjoy with just water or almond/cashew milk, heavy cream, etc.

harry773's Rating
Supercharged Strawberry

Amazing product. It is really easy to mix and tastes fantastic. It is a bit costly but you get what you pay for. I have made good progress while using this. Highly recommended.

xgeorgexbp's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

The flavor was simply great. It was my dessert after every workout. The results were even better. I felt stronger every day from taking Platinum Hydrowhey. It's pricey but well worth it for the results you receive.

ArtashM's Rating

ArtashM did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,150 Reviews