Optimum Platinum Hydrowhey Reviews

Cookies & Cream Overdrive
9.8

justmetony7's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Without any intent to slander the 'best selling protein on the planet' I must say this had to be the worst tasting protein i've had to date. I've had muscletech, musclepharm, dymatize, BSN, this is the worst. I had really high expectations most since it is heralded the cream of the crop for protein. Very disappointed in the flavoring. I understand the goal is to be healthy and 'pure' but you can get the same thing with less calories and better flavor with dymatize. Whatever they use for flavoring is not taking this product in the right direction. As far as the protein doing whatever it is supposed to do, all it did for me was give me a considerable bloat and gas. If you're looking for something that tastes good, keep looking.

JonVPerry's Rating
Supercharged Strawberry

WORST PROTEIN CANT MIX TO SAVE ITS OWN LIFE LET ALONE MAKES MORE FOAM THEN SHAKE USUALLY DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT TASTE CAUSE WHO CARES BUT THIS ACTUALLY MAKES ME PUKE ID RATHER NOT DRINK COUGH MEDICINE VIA PROTEIN

coffey33033's Rating
Chocolate Mint

Chocolate mint is awesome. BCAA's, glutamine, all of it is micronized, only WPIs, its exactly what you want. You get what you pay for.

mikerapo's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

hello, great protein. I've never been disappointed with ON and this is an example of another great product of theirs. little expensive but would buy again. tastes good and mixes easily.

Rango22's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

Great product..easy to mix taste great and good results :)

JulietteSimone's Rating
Chocolate Mint

The Chocolate Mint Platinum Hydrowhey is my absolute favorite protein powder! Especially while I am prepping for a show, it is helpful to have a great tasting protein shake!

ZeusMaster's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

It is what it is, hydro-protein. I purchased this because I no longer wanted to bulk but maintain my muscle mass. It really has no taste, most likely because it has no sugar and no sodium. I mix it with the chocolate flavored Tri-Celle Casein so I get the best of both proteins. Plus, it dramatically improves the taste.

amartina11's Rating

smh to anyone who pays $.99 or more for protein per serving. protein IS protein for the most part... outside of mass gainers, youre not going to see a remarkable magic transformation. ill just stick to ON 100%whey. cant beat it!

bobtail55's Rating

I wasn't really won over with this flavor, but i really enjoyed the product.

neonafk's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

This is my favorite Whey protien by far, just wish it wasn't loaded with fillers and artificial ingredients! ON would be great if they offered one similar to isopure w/stevia. Besides my natural health concerns, this product is fantastic, tastes great, mixes well, and no problems with my stomach. A bit pricey but definitely worth the cost if you want the fastest absorbing whey out there. Good BCAA complex as well. Keep the gains coming!

jdiel82's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Love this stuff! The recent trend of hydrolyzed protein seems to be legit, as this has worked better for me than anything else I've ever tried. It definitely hits me right away, and fills me up. The chocolate tastes great, especially mixed with a little bit of milk, but the peanut butter leaves something to be desired (mainly because of the odd aftertaste).

• ndadon
ndadon's Rating

Not a big fan. Tried two different flavors, chocolate mint and velocity vanilla. Both tasted bad. The whole "instant mix" doesn't work for me. It's like drinking dirty water. Also, I wish they had sample packs so you can try different flavors. I wasted my money on two gallons that I had to throw away.

taylorrobertson's Rating
Cookies & Cream Overdrive

Taste is so good! I love drinking this right after lifting.

jcespinoza7's Rating

jcespinoza7 did not leave a written review for this product.

dafiro03's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Great clean source of hydrowhey. No bloating, fast digesting,great mix ability, wish it was on sale more often. Best tasting chocolate protein I have ever had. extremely delicious.

cjbever's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

cjbever did not leave a written review for this product.

rxgirl312's Rating
Chocolate Mint

I received a sample of this product in the Chocolate Mint. It tasted awesome. So smooth and the powder did not clump up. I have a lactose intolerance and I seemed to do well with this product regarding that. I think I will buy it in a larger size!

Nuanda's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Nuanda did not leave a written review for this product.

Timbo0507's Rating

Timbo0507 did not leave a written review for this product.

aaronwalser's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

One month, three pounds, no fat. Great taste. Enough said.