Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey Reviews

Chocolate Mint
1-20 of 1,036 Reviews

don3rb's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

The Best WheyProtein ever. I like the turbo chocolate flavor so much it mix with water so easily.

chilly79's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

There's a lot of better hydro on the market. Taste is good by the way.

Supermanunchain's Rating

We have all tried different products trying to find the best bang for our buck. This stuff sells for a lot at a place like GNC, but if you can get it somewhere else for cheaper then GET it! It mixes well, high on grams of protein per serving and tastes great! Like i said, a little pricey but if you keep looking around online, before you run out, you can find it for much cheaper that makes it worth it; however, i wouldn't recommend buying it for the price I've seen it go for at GNC.

ainzerelli's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

ainzerelli did not leave a written review for this product.

surgeelurgee's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

surgeelurgee did not leave a written review for this product.

naynay917's Rating
Supercharged Strawberry

Kind of pricey but good stuff.

OCCMakaveli's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

This is the best protein I've ever had. You can literally feel the difference between HyrdoWhey and regular Whey. It just gets to your blood stream so much faster. After a crazy workout, drinking this, you can literally feel your body "eat it up". By far the best/easiest mixing protein I've ever tried. Shake your shaker for 5 seconds and it's completely mixed in. Turbo Chocolate tastes great, too. This is my go-to protein now and I've tried them all!

JoeTinpan's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Is there anything that Optimum Nutrition doesn't do well? The only thing that I can find is the price of the product. And even then, with all the extra BCAA and essential amino's in this product, you are still kind of getting a decent value out of it. I usually wait for it to be on sale and then I buy 2-4 tubs of it depending on the price and how many I currently have at the house. I do that just to get the cost per serving down (right now I have 3 tubs, only 1 of which is being used, and the cost per serving was basically $1.01 a serving.). I wrote ON an email telling them that they should make this in bigger 5/6 pound containers as that might bring the price per serving down a little bit but obviously, I got the "we'll look into it" corporate response.

icet1235's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

I wasn't originally going to buy this until there was a sale at my local supplement store, but im glad i did. This product is simply incredible for mixing instantly, going down like water, having 18 Amino Acids, and making me feel great after a workout. The taste for vanilla is awful, but in my opinion i would rather have a product that works than taste good.

strive4me's Rating

Best till now..!!

GT_Arun's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Fantastic protein powder. As a hydrolyzed whey this stuff mixes almost instantly, and there are no clumps to speak off. You can drink this very easily - it's consistency is quite thin. You also don't get layers forming on the sides of a glass or shaker (thicker whey proteins do this - which can cause an unfortunate stink in the sink while they sit with "rinse water" in them). The velocity vanilla is fabulous as a standalone flavor, or for making smoothies. If you're a chocolate fan, the turbo chocolate is good (albeit very strong). Still, both flavors are aesthetically pleasing; not "artificial" tasting like a lot of proteins.

UniRider's Rating
Cookies & Cream Overdrive

UniRider did not leave a written review for this product.

JuicyJosh7's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

I felt both the Vanilla and Chocolate flavors were much too strong and sweet for my palate, even using smaller scoops and mixed in water. However I feel that I absorbed this protein more efficiently than the ON 100% Whey (of which the Vanilla Ice Cream is my favorite flavor of all the protein powders I've tried). If you like the taste, then this might be the isolate protein for you.

menintrunks's Rating

Amazing protein with great taste. A little expensive, though. Turbo Chocolate flavor is tooooo sweet for me

lancasteR10's Rating

Tastes great and mixes almost instantly in a shaker bottle. It performs better than a previous supplement I used. I am satisfied with O.N. and will repurchase this item with confidence.

eatsleepfitness's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Great product. The recovery was amazing. After about a solid week of using this I didnt feel sore at all the next day. I also felt like I was lifting more while taking this.

wpronok's Rating

Best whey ever!! body absorb it very fast. love it !! (i don't care about flavor)

derrttyd's Rating

Delicious, effective, quick recovery time. Awesome flavor which I actually mix into my coffee post workout. Definitely recommend hydro!

khaki_man's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Without a doubt the best protein supplement in the world. It's not cheap! But you get what you pay for. Simply put, this is the only protein powder that has NEVER given me a stomach cramp, and I've tried LOTS. No empty promises, no unnecessary ingredients, just pure muscle fuel. Taste and mix are also 100% nailed.

GIce did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,036 Reviews