Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey Reviews

Velocity Vanilla
1-20 of 1,142 Reviews

mattGuima's Rating
Milk Chocolate

mattGuima did not leave a written review for this product.

Oldfrog68's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

Oldfrog68 did not leave a written review for this product.

neerajvaidya's Rating
Supercharged Strawberry

The Strawberry flavor is my new favorite!!! So good!!!

dcsundevil2002's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I love the taste, texture and mixing function. This mixes amazingly well with just water. Great buy, no bloating and low carbs. I order a bottle every month. I wish it came in larger bottles, because I would order more.

catoe67's Rating
Red Velvet Cake

I've been using this with water because of my diet and let me tell you, even with water alone the flavor is still amazing. I've done the same with chocolate mint as well and have no complaints. I mix this with a shaker bottle and I never have clumps or anything else and maybe it's just me but it seems that my recovery time has dropped off as well. I personally will keep this stocked in my house and I have no problem paying the higher price due to its flavor, mixability and effectiveness. I'd like to see it on sale more often though.

ludacris68's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

The Turbo Chocolate protein flavor is one of the best tasting in the market.

janakarodrigo's Rating
Supercharged Strawberry

janakarodrigo did not leave a written review for this product.

pendlet0n's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Great protein. Only have tried the Turbo Chocolate but I thought it was great. No weird aftertaste. Mixes really easily in a shaker bottle. Easy to enjoy with just water or almond/cashew milk, heavy cream, etc.

harry773's Rating
Supercharged Strawberry

Amazing product. It is really easy to mix and tastes fantastic. It is a bit costly but you get what you pay for. I have made good progress while using this. Highly recommended.

xgeorgexbp's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

The flavor was simply great. It was my dessert after every workout. The results were even better. I felt stronger every day from taking Platinum Hydrowhey. It's pricey but well worth it for the results you receive.

ArtashM's Rating

ArtashM did not leave a written review for this product.

khalidaq's Rating

This is the only protein that doesn't upset my stomach. I couldn't digest any dairy products anymore ever since I got IBS and I was experimenting with lots of protein powders, but this one was the only winner. It doesn't upset my stomach, no bloating, no after taste, and the chocolate peanut butter tastes amazing!

saraispapi's Rating
Supercharged Strawberry

saraispapi did not leave a written review for this product.

andvarievann's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

andvarievann did not leave a written review for this product.

antonellaonai's Rating
Chocolate Mint

I recently started trying optimum nutrition products and love them and this is like ice cream and chocolate ......yum

jcfreitas614's Rating

This is really good! If I know I can't get home to eat before or after a workout, I'll make one of these yummy shakes. With these, I'm putting quality whey protein isolate in my body and that helps me reach my fitness goals. It's filling too!

gustavolfalcade's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

gustavolfalcade did not leave a written review for this product.

nadzkipr169's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Far the best isolate/hydrolyzed whey protein.. I have tried non lactose powders and this brand is the only one that backs up its claim.. no stomach grumbling and you know what happens next. Being in the the 40 i also watch what i take and this has the least cholesterol content in the market.. I've been taking this since i started lifting weights and its been a great post workout drink for me.

fdesantiago's Rating
Cookies & Cream Overdrive

I love this protein! I have noticed my strength an performance increase! I highly recommend it! Yes, it is thick, but I like that because it does not taste watered down when mixed!

770villain's Rating

This stuff is my bread and butter taste good with no bloating. Gave me the gains i was looking for im am most definitely sticking with this protein. Its pricey but worth every penny .

1-20 of 1,142 Reviews