Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrowhey Reviews

9.6
Milk Chocolate
1-20 of 1,120 Reviews

FcoDGF's Rating

FcoDGF did not leave a written review for this product.

Theory86's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

I've tried many protein powders over the years and I gotta say that in terms of flavour, this is easily one of the best. It mixes well, and the protein/per gram ratio is the best on the market. If there's anything I would peg this for, it's the price point. It's one of the more expensive powders out there, but it's worth every penny.

nicoshark's Rating

I had great "initial workout" results with this. As I was getting back into working out and changing my diet I felt that this supplement helped me isolate and jumpstart the growth and synthesis of my muscles overall. I usually take the regular Gold Standard Whey, however opted for this to help get me back into things. I was also wanting to cut fat out and convert to muscle. In short I got what I was looking for with this product. Transitioning back to Gold Standard (as it runs a little heavier than this in the stomach) was a little difficult or at least noticeable at first and had to get use to metabolizing. I wish I could always use the above product, but for the price to protein ratio I converted back to the Gold Standard.

e562qk's Rating
Chocolate Mint

e562qk did not leave a written review for this product.

kvloogy's Rating
Chocolate Mint

Great taste and very easy to mix well with a few shakes.

Joseph931's Rating
Chocolate Mint

I've recently began working a second job, so i'm busy everyday. This is a delicious high protein low fat drink that I can consume and keep me going throughout the day. It taste great with water and even better with milk. When I come home and see a delivery from bodybuilding.com it always brightens my day here in Washington.

WheystedWarrior's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Turbo chocolate is the way to go! Great flavor and macros with quickly bio available protein. Love it for post work out!

wendyyopie's Rating

Great product....

bpaganie's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

Mixes well with just about anything, makes a nice creamy, flavorful shake, but not a big fan of the artificial sweetener Sucralose (aka Splenda) that, in some studies, showed an adverse impact on health, albeit a nominal amount is used in the product, still I would prefer a natural substitute like Stevia or just use pure vanilla extract (an artificial version, Vanillin, is used in this mix). Nit picking aside, this is tasty protein powder.

sareveal90's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Love this protein! I've been taking it for a few months now and have been able to tell a huge difference in muscle tone from my workouts combined with this protein!

AaronAbelove's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

I'm about 3 weeks in with this protein and I'm seeing really great bicep/tricep growth and leg growth during my cut. Like I said previously, the taste isn't that of Gold Standard but it's really the best tasting hydrolized/isolized whey I've ever tasted. The results are really great I'm telling you it's a fantastic product.

IrvingAguilar's Rating

IrvingAguilar did not leave a written review for this product.

Baseballer2017's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I love this protein powder. The mixability is great and so is the taste. It is a plus that the flavor of it is so good. I've been taking for almost 2 months now and I've also been combing it with creatine for a post workout and I've already been seeing strength increases.

krnavajo's Rating
Chocolate Mint

I've been using ON Platinum HydroWhey for several months now. It's the BEST protein drink I have ever used. The chocolate mint flavor is fantastic, chocolaty with a nice hint of mint. I've shared it with family members and they're amazed that a protein drink could taste so good. Never gritty, never sludgy. I mix it with water and it always comes out smooth and delicious. The one I always reach for when I need a good dose of protein after a workout.

alansrs13's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

Excellent quality, mix without a problem and good taste. The price is a bit high but I recommended.

bigarb1987's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

IM IN LOVE, BEST PROTEIN I HAVE EVER HAD (sorry for the caps) I WANT A 10 POUND BAG OF THIS ASAP (for a better price )

saif199718's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Delivers on what it says for sure, would recommend, especially if you're trying to cut, and gain muscle. Love the taste of the turbo chocolate, very smooth, and mixes well. Has amino acids including BCAAs as well which is great. The price is a little high but id still buy more.

robertsong89's Rating

Easiest mixing protein ever. Awesome quality and great taste. Completely worth the money!!

przepka's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Love this protein, its so smooth and its perfect for that immediate post workout recovery!

Spydicaprio's Rating

Spydicaprio did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,120 Reviews