Optimum Platinum Hydrowhey Reviews

Cookies & Cream Overdrive
9.9

pstraka6's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

This stuff is absolutely fantastic. If you want an amazing quality protein with an outstanding taste then this is your go to! My brother-in-law initially recommended it, but seeing as how expensive it was I was skeptical at first. All the money was worth it though because the taste is smooth, not too sweet, not grainy, doesn't sit like glue in your stomach, and is very easy to digest (in my opinion). Now, if you want to add some additional flavor I would throw milk in with my also and it was just as good, if not better! Totally recommend this! 10 out of 10 on every scale

smitha7's Rating
Chocolate Mint

smitha7 did not leave a written review for this product.

vkann129's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

The turbo chocolate tastes amazing. It tastes like real chocolate milk, not the Nesquik stuff. Just sweet, and chocolatey enough. This is my first time trying Platinum Hydro Whey, I normally use the Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey. I can definitely say Hydro Whey is a million times better than Gold. It is not thick at all and goes down easily. It's like drinking water, it's so thin. This helps with my bloating. I normally always bloat after a protein shake, but I experienced no bloating after one serving of this mixed with water.

• uae676
uae676's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

uae676 did not leave a written review for this product.

moot26246's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

moot26246 did not leave a written review for this product.

PE339's Rating
Supercharged Strawberry
Turbo Chocolate

Strawberry tastes like watery Pepto Bismol. Definitely will not be buying this flavor again. Chocolate tastes the best from what I have tried next would be vanilla. The chocolate peanut butter will be my next buy. This product does what it is supposed to while tasting great!

clarkfrank's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

clarkfrank did not leave a written review for this product.

kyleqman's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I have ordered this tub for the third time I absolutely love the flavor; chocolate peanut butter is delicious! I take two scoops for post workout, it is a really light protein as in I don't feel all bloated and full after taking it like I do with Myofusion. It is a noticeable difference between the Platinum whey and the regular Gold standard. I hope this review helps! I give this a 9 simply because the price is a little high for 3.5lbs in my opinion.

trgreptile's Rating
Chocolate Mint

I'm not even a fan of mint and this is the best protein powder I've ever tasted. Please make it available in a larger size. I'll never buy anything else.

jimrichardphoto's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Just started using this, so unfortunately I can't testify to it's functionality. It tastes ok though. Not bad. Easy to mix too. Kind of upsets my stomach, but just a little. I will update this after I've had a chance to try it out for a while.

fugya's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Absolutely loved this. Fast acting, quick recovery. Not a heavy feeling after a serving. The flavor is near perfect in comparason to others. This was my first ever ON product, and they made a excellent first impression.

jencag's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

It took a long time for me to find another protein powder I even wanted to try and this one has a good taste and mixes well with milk for me in a shaker cup. Need to put it in a blender with peanut butter.

ElleGeee's Rating

As a lot of people I have an intolerance to the usual protein powders. I've tried soy, hemp and vega protein powders but let's be honest they all taste like eating dirt. I tried ON egg protein which is good but the sodium content is really high and there is an aftertaste that I couldn't stomach anymore. A friend mentioned that hydrolyzed whey is lactose free so I picked this stuff up and so glad I did no stomach ache after drinking and it is actually probably the best tasting chocolate flavoured protein I've ever had (and I have tried over 25+ brands). Will be sticking to this stuff and trying more flavours!

dashzito's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

This protein powder tastes SO much better than the stuff I was using. Love this one!

Scrapp189's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Did what it wat supposed to and easy to digest, one of my tops so far

Disturbedsa's Rating
Velocity Vanilla

one of the best Hydro whey proteins out there. what i like about this product is its mexability and that vanilla flavour is too light flavoured which gives you a chance to thrown in some fruits or peanut butter and mixx it to have a different shake each time you have it. light on the stomach and heavy on the muscles! i tried many Whey proteins n this one has made it to the top of my list next to ISO-100.

Lydia000's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Optimum Nutrition is the best!!. Period. Take it from a person that has tried all kinds of whey in the market and is very picky with her choices. It taste great, mixes easily, lots of protein for a scoop and just bad ***!. I am a now a big fan of this company and i will always look at what they have to offer.

pouya10mack's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

I only gave this product a 9 because its a bit expensive. Other than the price, the product itself is great. Provides me with 30g of protein when I just cant seem to find another protein source to throw in my diet. I have a bit of a milk problem. Whey products give me stomach aches. This product allows me to eat whey protein and not get stomach aches. Over all great product would recommend.

Gunnarbuck's Rating
Cookies & Cream Overdrive

The cookies and cream tastes like heaven. I love this product as is by far the best purchase I've made in this website. Very highly recommended.

william21984's Rating
Turbo Chocolate

Platinum HydroWhey is the choice of protein for those watching their cholesterol. This protein is my favorite and gets the job done. Feels good because it flushes the system out on the toilette. No bloated feeling. Smooth coming out. Sorry for the T.M.I. but I say it like it is. People got to know. The taste is a little bit ehhh alright, I am not looking for taste really. I would buy even if there was no taste for the effect it has. That is how good it works. I just want something that works best for me and Platinum Hydrowhey is the best so far. I am serious this stuff is awesome. Verified buyer of this awesome protein at least 3 times. The 3 gallon. Thanks Optimum Nutrition. Keep Rockin!!!