Optimum Platinum Hydrobuilder Reviews

brunonavarrete's Rating
Vanilla Bean

brunonavarrete did not leave a written review for this product.

Rustychucky's Rating
Strawberry Shake

The strawberry tasted like a real strawberry milkshake, even just with water. Loved it. As for the results I got while taking this protein, amazing. I gained more lean muscle mass and got a lot stronger. This is the ultimate post-workout protein. If you want something that has it all and adds to your performance, get this.

oxbirdparkour's Rating
Chocolate Shake

oxbirdparkour did not leave a written review for this product.

Na1w1zzle's Rating
Chocolate Shake

On's best protein by far and maybe one of the best proteins on the market . It uses ON's premium hydrowey fast releasing protein . It uses casein slow releasing protein . And to topit of it uses 5g of creatine per serving the perfect amount for people who are unsure if they are a fan of creatine or not . The top three mmuscle builders in one product . But don't let it fool you w/ the 30g of protein per serving it is a much larger 52 g serving then usual .But all in all it is the best protein I've ever used . Mixes well and taste pretty good with milk .

corntooth's Rating

corntooth did not leave a written review for this product.

trodriguezjr's Rating
Chocolate Shake

Great Tasting. Mixed well in shaker cups. Over time saw great results when trying to add overall muscle and size.

dlarmeir's Rating
Chocolate Shake

This is by far one of the best protein shakes I've had. I recently switched from Progenix and found I get more bang for my buck out of this product as well as more benefits post-workout. As others have mentioned on the reviews it will add some weight due to the creatine but not negative weight. I think the most dramatic effect I have felt from using this is the lack of soreness and the expedited recovery. I'd recommend this to anyone!

locksmiths's Rating
Vanilla Bean

Great product and love the taste, Man ! you feel it right after you take it, will buy it again.

chrisrami's Rating
Chocolate Shake

Love this stuff, I've been taking for quit some time now. Mixes well, tastes great and is loaded with protein and amino acids. The protein blend makes it ideal for post workout consumption and really helps with packing on size.

mfk5's Rating
Vanilla Bean

Great Product to putting on size!

Neel477's Rating
Chocolate Shake

Switched from MP Combat powder, it's a lot thicker so I recommend mixing with 12 oz of water or milk. If your on a weight loss program, it's gonna add 5 lbs because it has creatine in it. Which is not a bad thing since it ends up in the muscles and and the fat. So, give yourself about a 2% body weight credit.

phood7's Rating

phood7 did not leave a written review for this product.

RyanShakeri's Rating
Chocolate Shake

RyanShakeri did not leave a written review for this product.

postup10101's Rating
Chocolate Shake

This product is awesome. I definitely recommend it. It tastes great and has a good consistency. Mix it with water and a few ice cubes and it will be as thick as if you mixed it with milk. I use water for post-workout to avoid the extra fat so this is essential for me. The product mixes pretty good with water, however I always have a little bit clump on the bottom of my shaker. If you make the shake at home and put your liquid in first, you probably won't have that problem. I bought the 20 serving one to test it out and when it's done I will definitely be purchasing the next size up.

truchanovicius's Rating
Chocolate Shake

Taste is ok but it gave me awful breath afterwards. I've been taking protein for years and never had that problem. Not sure what it was but my stomach couldn't handle it.

NeverFearLift's Rating

This product contains multiple types of protein with added creatine. It is a all-in-one product that is easy and tastes excellent.

rishiti999's Rating
Vanilla Bean

SOLID PRODUCT. perfect ingredients for wicked recovery after going beast mode in the gym. i have been using this product for almost 6 months now so i can say i would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product. Taste awesome and mixes instant. consider buying all these ingredients separately would be more expensive so the price for hydro builder is proper.

huang0630's Rating

huang0630 did not leave a written review for this product.

Hugepvpness's Rating
Strawberry Shake

Great product. Noticed changes almost immediately. Recovery was simply amazing allowing me to work out daily, sometimes even twice a day. I tried Strawberry Shake as my first flavor, wasn't crazy about the taste but it wasn't to bad. Definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to see results fast and effectively.

tutsalem's Rating