Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrobuilder Reviews

rickharvey35's Rating
Vanilla Bean

I wasn't really impressed with the Hydro Builder. I was excited because the label looked good, but it tasted awful and it didn't mix well. It clumped a lot. This is better off in a shaker cup than a watter bottle. Over all in the last six months, I've tried five different proteins. This one is at the bottom of my list.

Mitch2018's Rating
Chocolate Shake

is that I need a protein to gain mass and see me the energy for other activities. My exercise routine is intense because I want to win a lot of mass. then I am among Gaspari MyoFusion advanced and On Platinum Hydro Builder. which of these 2 gives me more services per boat. energy and amino acids. which you prefer.

deflegend's Rating
Chocolate Shake

deflegend did not leave a written review for this product.

Bm96's Rating
Chocolate Shake

The taste / consistency honestly kills this product.

UniRider's Rating
Chocolate Shake

UniRider did not leave a written review for this product.

hugomartinez89's Rating
Strawberry Shake

This post workout is the best. I feel really recovered after the gym with this product, it just work awesome. The flavor is excellent. Really recomended!!!!. Remember to wash your shaker after drinking this or it will leave a bad smell in a matter of minutes later. Excellent product!!!

Thick but gained more with this protein then I ever have with any other

mkarar213's Rating

it's taste so bad but it did the job i had gain 1.5 kg muscle mass in one month while im using it off course that's was with good diet & workout

Im not a chocolate anything fan, so always looking for other favors. Vanilla is ok, but the strawberry is actually quite good. Iron Gator.

izzyray's Rating
Chocolate Shake

izzyray did not leave a written review for this product.

mpaladino1984's Rating
Strawberry Shake

mpaladino1984 did not leave a written review for this product.

goldenfish's Rating
Chocolate Shake

Best protein to gain mass. Look at the ingredients. although chocolate tastes bad but I think because of its ingredients,

campomanes's Rating

I just started using Hydrobuilder and I totally enjoy how easy it mixes/dissolves. Chocolate flavor is great. I have been gaining more muscle but I think it is because I have increased my training regimen and intensity. I believe my gains are a combination of using this product and tweaking my workouts.

MaazPakistan's Rating

Oooh My god …! what a product is this I really like it ..my muscles reached at its peak I hv gain huge size but it will work with clean diet .. what a superb result i hv never seen it before….i highly recommend to those who want gain lean muscles with size but clean diet is must… Regards/Maaz

rbouv35's Rating
Vanilla Bean

rbouv35 did not leave a written review for this product.

chapmanb09's Rating
Chocolate Shake

chapmanb09 did not leave a written review for this product.

mcordin73's Rating

I've used plenty of other protein powders and I suppose it's better than nothing. However, Platinum Hydrobuilder is the real deal. I've seen better strength gains over the last 2 months of using this product than any other product I've used. I'd never hit 225 1RM in my life and over the last two months I've hit it and began to do low reps with 225. Maybe it's a combo of a pre-workout drink and this, but I don't care - this stuff rocks. On off days I toss a half serving in my morning smoothie just to kick up the protein value and keep some creatine in my system. Very few of the products I've used have I noticed a difference. I notice the effects of using this!

mippolito21's Rating
Strawberry Shake

Excellent product as far as ingredients. Strawberry shake was, to me anyways, very hard to get down. I started taking double servings just to get through my tub. Good ingredients though

jJin90 did not leave a written review for this product.