Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrobuilder Reviews

fatelvis's Rating
Chocolate Shake

This stuff mixes so wonderfully, it seems like it should be coming out of a shake machine from McDonalds! Both flavors mixed thick and smooth. Vanilla was good, but Chocolate was awesome, tastes exactly like chocolate Jello instant pudding! It's like drinking pudding, yum! With 30g protein (fast and slow) and all the other goodies in it, it truly is a complete needed blend to feed your hungry muscles after a hard workout. I'll be buying more....

mzambo1's Rating
Chocolate Shake

ON killed it with this product. Yes, the flavor isn't the best. But, I don't remember the last time I bought protein because I wanted it to taste like candy canes and cookies. This is honestly the only protein that I can legitimately see it have an effect on my body. YOU WILL SEE RESULTS WITH THIS, if that is what you want.

Bane19's Rating
Vanilla Bean

I hadn't worked out in like 3 months so I ordered this and it was only 2 weeks and i noticed a difference. Not only did i notice a difference, but so did others. i got 8 compliments on the 16th day of taking it and working out. Get this Post workout!!!

tkelly260's Rating
Chocolate Shake

Do me a big favor Bodybuilding.com and never stop carrying this again. Haha really though, the last few months haven't been the same without it, but glad it's back. I've been lifting 1.5 years now and I started taking a scoop of this post workout about 8 months into lifting and continued to use if for about 9 months until it was taken off of here. That's means I lifted 9 months with and 9 months without (taking 1.5 scoops of Standard). My results are that I've gained 28lbs overall and 23 came during the time I took this. Absolutely worth the money, this product has been a big game changer for me and the gains speak for themselves. Both flavors great but I like the chocolate a little more. Try a jug and see what you get!

RequiemX's Rating
Chocolate Shake

Absolutely love using this post-workout! I credit the majority of my gains to Hydrobuilder. It has the proper blend of very crucial nutrients in a post-workout shake!!! A "must use" if you're seeking mass gains!

kevinlopez7's Rating
Vanilla Bean

The best protein for people who are introducing to the suplementation world. It gives you all the basis to build muscle. At first it looks expensive, but it really worths. Gives you creatine 5g, so you do not have to worry about buy an extra portion, also aminods. Best product

3D3MON3's Rating
Chocolate Shake

3D3MON3 did not leave a written review for this product.

ismokybuild70's Rating
Vanilla Bean

ismokybuild70 did not leave a written review for this product.

dustinriedemann's Rating

Absolutely love this product! taste is amazing and results are just as good!! I hope this continues to be available through bodybuilding.com. I would hate to have to get it elsewhere.

jonesh529's Rating

I loved the taste and what this protein offered me. I doubt I will buy it again due to the cost of it and I can make this myself cheaper. I will stick with my Gold standard and add my creatine in the powder. I don't have the Betaine of the extra BCAA's but I drink BCAAs intraworkout so I am ok with that.

ENAMLES did not leave a written review for this product.

Falvor: Vanilla Bean, It's horrible. Mix: Thick and hard to swallow. I give it 5 because of the quality but I would never buy it again. I recommend Platinum Hydrowhey Velocity Vanilla with milk. It's awesome.

topher2ton's Rating

Top quality protein, one of the best for post workout gains. I like the added 5 grams of creatine. Makes it easier, you don't have to add any. I also like the 30 grams of protein per scoop, a decent amount more than about any protein shake out there. Thanks again O.N!

Slamios did not leave a written review for this product.

STStom's Rating
Chocolate Shake

Expensive, but great for purpose. Post or peri-workout protein for myself (a "hardgainer"/high-metabolism male) this stuff is awesome. Super quick and filled with all the good stuff INCLUDING Creatine, Betaine and some Aminos. It is expensive BUT it includes a typical serving of quality creatine, it also includes a decent serving of betaine and it contains a serving of BCAAs. So there's three other things you can use less of... Swings and roundabouts. Spend money here to save money there. I highly recommend Hydrobuilder to anyone needing a fast-absorbing protein.

charlee1985's Rating
Chocolate Shake

I used this product for over a week now. I take 1 scoop 1hr before work out and 1 scoop after. It gave me that extra push in the gym, moved all my weights around 5kg up after the first week. The taste is not as good but still drinkable.

Rodrigoaiki's Rating

I dont have doubts about tha quality of this protein, it has everything you need, but the taste is terrible, i swallow in one round to avoid the very sweet and sickening flavor.

mrhman's Rating
Vanilla Bean

I honestly think this product tastes good. I went with Vanilla Bean because you can mix it with berries, fruit, or even a squirt of chocolate if you desire. I use this and Syntha 6 and have had great results. I think this is one of the most complete proteins for the money.

scrusz's Rating
Chocolate Shake

This thing tastes horrible. I am a huge ON fan. But you can't drink this thing. So disgusting. The concept of the product is great. A complete muscle building formula. And it would have been huge if it tasted good enough to drink. But once you have this you just want to throw up. I only had one scoop of it. I gotta throw away the rest now. Waste of money.

rickharvey35's Rating
Vanilla Bean

I wasn't really impressed with the Hydro Builder. I was excited because the label looked good, but it tasted awful and it didn't mix well. It clumped a lot. This is better off in a shaker cup than a watter bottle. Over all in the last six months, I've tried five different proteins. This one is at the bottom of my list.