Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydrobuilder Reviews

chapmanb09's Rating
Chocolate Shake

chapmanb09 did not leave a written review for this product.

mcordin73's Rating

I've used plenty of other protein powders and I suppose it's better than nothing. However, Platinum Hydrobuilder is the real deal. I've seen better strength gains over the last 2 months of using this product than any other product I've used. I'd never hit 225 1RM in my life and over the last two months I've hit it and began to do low reps with 225. Maybe it's a combo of a pre-workout drink and this, but I don't care - this stuff rocks. On off days I toss a half serving in my morning smoothie just to kick up the protein value and keep some creatine in my system. Very few of the products I've used have I noticed a difference. I notice the effects of using this!

mippolito21's Rating
Strawberry Shake

Excellent product as far as ingredients. Strawberry shake was, to me anyways, very hard to get down. I started taking double servings just to get through my tub. Good ingredients though

jJin90 did not leave a written review for this product.

pearlw's Rating
Chocolate Shake

Horrible Flavor! I hade to force it down, and nearly gaged every time. Too sweet for a protein powder, but I did see some results so it was not all bad. Would not recommend it and I will never buy this again.

magik418's Rating
Chocolate Shake

I switched from Gold standard and I love the results! The taste is not that good but it's a little bit better with Karbolyn.

Rodman21's Rating
Vanilla Bean

Looking at the price and ingredients, I was skeptical about buying Hydrobuilder. I've always been an ON fan using Pro Complex Gainer, so I figured I would give it a shot. It has been one of the best post workout shakes I have ever bought. It is definitely quality, and well worth it. I mix all of my shakes with 2% milk, and it makes this a little dense. It's almost like a thick Vanilla cake batter. Overall, good stuff and I'll buy again.

FallenGladiator's Rating
Vanilla Bean

Taste: great, but then again it depends on ratio to milk/almond milk to powder you use and what else you put in. I like to use cup of strawberries and two scoops protein. This products mixes great and does not leave an after taste. Mixing: Mixes great, but I have noticed that you really have to give it a good shake , this is due to the bonds they use for there protein and they tend to build up, but shaking it hard will solve the issue. Impression's: This product overall is one of the top contenders for protien. I have used arnold's protein and combat powder and personally i love this mix. The quality that goes into this product is fantastic. Granted it does cost a little bit more, but the money is well spent and your body will get great protein to grow. Will buy again.

MrOlique2U's Rating
Chocolate Shake

Always satisfied with Optimum products but this one tops them all. The hydro whey combined with hydro egg and creapure makes this the ideal protein for post workout consumption. I stack this product with an extra 5g of glutamine and an extra 5g of creatine on an upper/lower split. I have put on about 8lbs of lean mass in 4 weeks. My overall strength and muscle endurance have improved noticeably. Chocolate shake tastes like a malt when mixed with milk. I will be purchasing more in the future.

dstack02's Rating
Chocolate Shake

Best Post-Workout protein you can get. Period. Good Taste. Great Results. Everything you need in one.

garrettboyaci's Rating

This is one of my favs.

edgeflt's Rating
Chocolate Shake

edgeflt did not leave a written review for this product.

alaingos88's Rating

I love this product. I've gotten some result and I will keep using it.

Texasmuscles4's Rating
Strawberry Shake

This is an amazing protein! I love the flavor when it is mixed with milk. The only reason i didnt give it the full 10 is because when its mixed with water the taste is chalky and a little medicine like. But not inedible! It blends extremely well and settles nicely. I recover so much better with this product and my gains are pretty impressive given that i have only used this for 2 weeks. I will be purchasing this product again!

JeremyRT's Rating
Strawberry Shake

Best post workout protein you can take. Has everything you need conveniently in it, and tastes amazing.

mansour1982's Rating

Really great protain ... But the tast is too sweet

hugocipres's Rating

hugocipres did not leave a written review for this product.

GhostedHacker's Rating
Chocolate Shake

GhostedHacker did not leave a written review for this product.

brunonavarrete's Rating
Vanilla Bean

brunonavarrete did not leave a written review for this product.