Optimum Nutrition Opti-Women Reviews

40 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One*

9.6

Tarzanboy's Rating

my wife loves this product. I finally convinced her to get real vitamins, instead of the one a days she was taking. She has more energy and feels better overall

Archemax's Rating

Archemax did not leave a written review for this product.

LindseyRod's Rating

Switched my vitamin brands to try. Have to say this brings everything a woman needs to feed her whole list of nutrients and vitamins.

wagnerkris's Rating

wagnerkris did not leave a written review for this product.

Reeses217's Rating

I like how these vitamins are in the capsule form (no bad taste). I am also very sensitive to vitamins and I do not feel nauseous with these. I will continue to use them.

oddaudrey's Rating

Easy to swallow and a good staple in the morning. I feel healthier and I don't get sick.

misspeters's Rating

These have been a main part of my daily intake for a while now. Simple to take with my meals and easy to swallow.

LHorton409's Rating

I have used this product for the past few years. I love the vitamins that are in them. They cover many that are needed.

Trallen09's Rating

Without a doubt my favorite multi vitamins. Simple to take down and I have an overall better mood throughout the day.

Hyoona's Rating

Hyoona did not leave a written review for this product.

yukarihamaoka's Rating

yukarihamaoka did not leave a written review for this product.

TheCakeMix's Rating

TheCakeMix did not leave a written review for this product.

ajon0987's Rating

Love this multi-vitamin. Great energy, easy to swallow, easy on the stomach... only crazy thing is, it makes your pee a neon-yellow color, even though I drink a gallon of water throughout the day. Its ok though, I know my body is absorbing all it needs and getting rid of the rest. I will be a purchaser forever. Thanks ON!

michaelfrye1's Rating

EXCELLENT PRODUCT. MY WIFE LOVES THESE.

Snuggs2123's Rating

Great Multi Vitamin for woman. What a huge difference in my skin, in my recovery, and overall feeling of good. My go to Multi Vitamin

beckja1988's Rating

beckja1988 did not leave a written review for this product.

sasha124's Rating

Love this stuff perfect to get all my vitamins in daily!

briscoemeghan's Rating

This is my fav protein powder!the taste is similar to a milk shake .my kids are always begging me to make it soo that they can steal a taste it two!i would def recommend to anyone that's trying to loose healthy weight and gain muscle .i drink one shake in the am and another at night for dinner !!thanks for making such a wonderful product u can't go wrong wit this one !!

BellaValerina's Rating

Love this high potency multi vitamin and mineral product. Ideal capsule formula. I've used this for many years. This fills in the gaps when I'm dieting to provide a better Daily nutrient profile. I do add 10000 iu of D3 as well.

victoria9902's Rating

I love this vitamin!! I have tried so many others and this one makes me feel great. Plus it is easy to swallow and you can't be the cost. Highly recommend!