Optimum Nutrition Opti-Women Reviews

40 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One*

ChelsLange's Rating

First multi I've found that didn't give me a headache throughout the day! Great energy, no nasty taste.

Pamelammarie's Rating

Love this product. The best multi I've tried so far. Energy levels have improved so much. Will continue taking this multi!

AsiaNebesnaia's Rating

I just can't go without these bad boys! I train for MMA 2 hours a day/6 days a week and I have to help my body stay healthy. I get sick within a week after I ran out of the vitamins, so I guess I need to stick to it for the rest of my life =)

jessicawinters1's Rating

Great multi vitamin. It doesn't make me feel sick like some other multi vitamins have in the past.

Sasawhite's Rating

This is the best multi vitamin I've ever taken. I'm never tired of overly hungry as other multi vitamin made me feel. I highly recommend it, I've tried others. It Opti - woma is really the best I've tried.

lore123math's Rating

Does anyone knows if it comes in tablet or capsules? in the picture it shows 120 tablets but the info says capsules.

brookedragon's Rating

The only multi I'll use! I love this because it is only 2 pills (some others make me feel like I'm taking a pharmacy in the morning!) and it has everything I am looking for in a multi. Been using it for years now and wouldn't ever switch!

Krobinson8687's Rating

Love this multi. Not super expensive and I notice a difference if I forget to take it. My nails are stronger and I've gotten compliments from my stylist about how quickly my hair has been growing!

zergzing18's Rating

I really like this multi-vitamin I always feel better, if I miss a day I notice a complete difference of not feeling good. I would highly recommend this multi-vitamin to any women :)

keenage650's Rating

I used to have a lot of digestive issues, and feeling generally tired every day. Now I have added this to my stack and I feel 10x better than before. I also can see the muscular differences when I work out and I feel "GENERALLY" healthier. I am a weight lifter so, I am not in the gym to lose, I am in the gym to gain. My stomach also processes things the way they should. Just a word of warning, when it says take with food. TAKE. WITH. FOOD. Otherwise, you will get a gut ache.

LizGelo's Rating

LizGelo did not leave a written review for this product.

SuperShandi's Rating

SuperShandi did not leave a written review for this product.

BiancaF1's Rating

BiancaF1 did not leave a written review for this product.

eest817's Rating

Love these vitamins. Have experience a good reaction to them.

RonaldoEd's Rating

Bought this for my mom and she love it.

heartyheather's Rating

heartyheather did not leave a written review for this product.

roserod1's Rating

roserod1 did not leave a written review for this product.

wendip84's Rating

I won't purchase this product again. First, you have to take 2 capsules as a serving. The minute they enter your mouth, an awful tastes overpowers. Second, it seems like it makes me burp more, and all I taste is the disgusting after taste of this vitamin. It didn't seem to assist with any type of weightloss, but that's not really its intended purpose - just wanted to note that. I'm searching for a new women's multi-vitamin, as I wasn't satisfied with this one. I usually love ON, but not this product.

vazzyvaz's Rating

Hair is super shiny, nails are not brittle. Overall solid vitamin. I feel like it's supplementing me, but then again I'm just reviewing and posting based on what my hair and nails look like.

magicwands's Rating

magicwands did not leave a written review for this product.