Optimum Nutrition Opti-Women Reviews

40 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One*

9.6

jordyxjinx's Rating

I do like that this product is just 2 concise caplets. The multi-vites I've taken in the past either had really large pills or more than 2 per dosage. Simple and nothing to fuss over.

Jdblifts10's Rating

Overall I really enjoy Opti-women. It works very well for me.

LBARRETT66's Rating

I love this product. I have been using it for almost a year and I will continue using it. It is the only multi vitamin that I will take.

Saliema's Rating

I feel great before and after works

AlyMaeRenee's Rating

I take half of the recommended serving (recommended to take two capsules). If you lack vitamins/minerals this will defiantly give you a spike of energy. I try to take this multi-vitamin between my meals so there is no possible interactions with foods I eat and also only take it with water. I recommend this multi-vitamin to any female who does or does not workout. One ingredient I'm confused as to why this multi contains it is the lycopene. This is because lycopene is proven to help reduce the chances of testicular cancer in MEN. Women do not have testicles. However I understand the importance of phytochemicals in the right amount and how that has the possibility of having protective properties in the body.

Blanca35's Rating

Blanca35 did not leave a written review for this product.

k8dbug's Rating

I bought this product because my husband has used Opti-Men for years and recommended I take this one. I have been taking it for several weeks now and can definitely tell a difference in my energy levels. I will be using this multi-vitamin from now on.

Adrian408's Rating

Bought this for my mom. I warned her about the bad taste people claim it has but she said there was no bad taste. She loves the energy and is also noticing that her skin and hair is looking better....thats always a plus for women ;)

Bernascg's Rating

Bought this multivitamin for my sister and gf and they both were satisfied with it. I saw them more energetic during the day and they don't get ill as in the past anymore. Everybody who wants to work out and has a stressful life should always have all of the vitamins your body needs to be healthy, and optimum opti-women is a cheap and perfect solution.

Fittestchick55's Rating

This has been my go-to multivitamin for awhile. I truly love it.

livlaughluv319's Rating

I love these vitamins! I can tell when I don't take them. I have tried many others but always come back to these. Can't beat the value on these too.

michellenriquez's Rating

michellenriquez did not leave a written review for this product.

Naomi84's Rating

Naomi84 did not leave a written review for this product.

giovannafaria3's Rating

giovannafaria3 did not leave a written review for this product.

Knors's Rating

Love these vitamins....they don't make my stomach upset at all, even if I take them on an empty stomach! Buy them!!

froggie824's Rating

froggie824 did not leave a written review for this product.

verdag1970's Rating

Love this product, best thing about it is I can take them first thing in the morning when I get up and I don't need food in my stomach to take them. Have never gotten upset stomach from taking on a empty stomach.

LocalBDub's Rating

Never want to miss the essentials. Just taking it every other day is good enough for me.

stellasmith1974's Rating

I can definitely tell when I don't take it. Great supplement to your nutrition plan (not in place of).