Optimum Opti-Women Reviews

40 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One*

rwingard's Rating

Excellent womens multi-vitamin. No upset stomach.

Kriley09's Rating

This is a must if youre a female looking for a good vitamin, every day use, especially for those who workout!

fitnesssummer's Rating

fitnesssummer did not leave a written review for this product.

bruinator35's Rating

My favorite multi! Great price and I always feel healthier and energized while taking my Opti woman!

misccolony's Rating

This is a staple in my daily routine i make sure to always have them on me I'm pretty sure i have a bottle at work, in my purse, and one at my house. Need to make sure you are supplying yourself with all the nutrients you need.

deeolabarrieta's Rating

deeolabarrieta did not leave a written review for this product.

cecocem's Rating

cecocem did not leave a written review for this product.

Vokiete's Rating

Vokiete did not leave a written review for this product.

MBoudreaux's Rating

Have been using these vitamins for over a year now. I have a hard time with large pills or taking handfuls a day, so I love that these are normal size & you only need 2 a day.

mamabeckett's Rating

well-balanced and easy to take! no aftertaste, small capsules are easy to swallow, and a month supply in each bottle is convenient for ordering purposes!

EjaStanislavna's Rating

EjaStanislavna did not leave a written review for this product.

SMacDaddy56's Rating

SMacDaddy56 did not leave a written review for this product.

DeBolle's Rating

DeBolle did not leave a written review for this product.

liftinlucille1's Rating

liftinlucille1 did not leave a written review for this product.

pollock411's Rating

Great vitamin for the price that covers all the needs. Easy to swallow - no gag taste. Doesn't upset my stomach.

MaknProgress's Rating

I have been taking this product for the last month since I started my health kick. I believe it recommends 2-3 pills but I only take 1. I don't feel much but I do notice a change in urine color and there are a lot of great health benefits from the vitamins and antioxidants in this product so I feel that it is very healthy and a must to incorporate in my program.

Avonaggy's Rating

Excellent product! Do not be scared to pee with yellow or neon green, it's normal! Very good price! Super recommend!

gaichan's Rating

gaichan did not leave a written review for this product.

SASHAKI's Rating

Does the job worth the money Will give you neon yellow pee the first two days Don't get scared girls!

motherof03's Rating

I love this product. I used to take Beverly International (12 pills a day) but it's nice to get it all in one pill.