Optimum Nutrition Opti-Women Reviews

40 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One*

Krobinson8687's Rating

Love this multi. Not super expensive and I notice a difference if I forget to take it. My nails are stronger and I've gotten compliments from my stylist about how quickly my hair has been growing!

zergzing18's Rating

I really like this multi-vitamin I always feel better, if I miss a day I notice a complete difference of not feeling good. I would highly recommend this multi-vitamin to any women :)

keenage650's Rating

I used to have a lot of digestive issues, and feeling generally tired every day. Now I have added this to my stack and I feel 10x better than before. I also can see the muscular differences when I work out and I feel "GENERALLY" healthier. I am a weight lifter so, I am not in the gym to lose, I am in the gym to gain. My stomach also processes things the way they should. Just a word of warning, when it says take with food. TAKE. WITH. FOOD. Otherwise, you will get a gut ache.

LizGelo's Rating

LizGelo did not leave a written review for this product.

SuperShandi's Rating

SuperShandi did not leave a written review for this product.

BiancaF1's Rating

BiancaF1 did not leave a written review for this product.

eest817's Rating

Love these vitamins. Have experience a good reaction to them.

RonaldoEd's Rating

Bought this for my mom and she love it.

heartyheather's Rating

heartyheather did not leave a written review for this product.

roserod1's Rating

roserod1 did not leave a written review for this product.

wendip84's Rating

I won't purchase this product again. First, you have to take 2 capsules as a serving. The minute they enter your mouth, an awful tastes overpowers. Second, it seems like it makes me burp more, and all I taste is the disgusting after taste of this vitamin. It didn't seem to assist with any type of weightloss, but that's not really its intended purpose - just wanted to note that. I'm searching for a new women's multi-vitamin, as I wasn't satisfied with this one. I usually love ON, but not this product.

vazzyvaz's Rating

Hair is super shiny, nails are not brittle. Overall solid vitamin. I feel like it's supplementing me, but then again I'm just reviewing and posting based on what my hair and nails look like.

magicwands's Rating

magicwands did not leave a written review for this product.

chazzapp's Rating

I am very happy with this multi-vitamin for women. I can take this without food (I don't get the upset stomach feeling) and I like that these are in a capsule and not a tablet. I've taken huge tablet form of multi-vitamins before and they gave me terrible heart burn. I'll definitely be buying these again!

scadieux's Rating

I've been taking Opti-Women for about a year now, it's one of the few vitamins I can take in the morning without feeling sick. The biggest plus about this for me is that the capsules aren't made out of gelatin so they work for us vegetarians! I'll never try another!

greg13374's Rating

greg13374 did not leave a written review for this product.

emmanuelongaro's Rating

Great product. Does what it's supposed to.

vpinzon2's Rating

vpinzon2 did not leave a written review for this product.

NanniRossi1968's Rating

WOW- I have never used a multi or any vitamin that I actually noticed a difference from, other than probiotics which I use religiously- this multi-vitamin is amazing. Usually I cannot take multi's without breaking them in half because of stomach upset. I have not had any problems with that. It definetly gives me energy -not a hyper, jittery feeling just more awake and refreshed-I feel fantastic on this stuff. It has so many wonderful ingredients and they all work together extremely well ON really did their homework on this one -as did I - I like to research everything and I am very impressed with this product. I will continue to use this every day and I will always keep this stocked. The best multi vitamin I have every used and will try to get every woman I know to use this product. Thank you !

TiffanyBoyer's Rating

This is my go to, and comes with a great price tag. My hair and nails seem to grow so much faster when I'm taking this!