Optimum Nutrition Opti-Women Reviews

40 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One*

melaniebaez7's Rating

tried these before a work out and yielded great results :)

Brownskunk's Rating

Brownskunk did not leave a written review for this product.

ajcpal's Rating

This vitamin is great!!! There is a huge difference between the Opti-Women vitamin and the old vitamins I used to take. I literally feel so great when I take this everyday. Highly recommend to all the ladies.

lamb_'s Rating

One of the best multi-vitamins out there!

wendyt427's Rating

I was in the market for a better multi-vitamin. The women's vitamin that I was taking didn't seem to give me the energy and focus that I needed. I started taking this about 7 days ago and I must admit there is a huge different in my energy level. I am no longer getting tired at mid day or mid afternoon. I work 10 hr days and need all the focus, energy and alertness I can get and so far this is doing it. The only draw back that I see with this vitamin that I have never experienced before is that it makes me very thirsty. And I drink nothing but water, at least 80+ ounces a day. But I will continue to use this product. I have noticed a big difference in how I feel.

DaniBlocker's Rating

Love this for my daily vitamin!

PitbullGirl1990's Rating

Since I've been taking this supplement I've had an increased energy levels and great results , I would for sure recommend this product

Daliokas's Rating

Daliokas did not leave a written review for this product.

mcgriff09's Rating

This is a must have. For women who are bodybuilding and strengthening, you need this. Stop buying the cheap multivitamins and put some money into great products. I take them before I go to bed. My body feels refresher and like a well oiled machine. One of my favorite products by ON. I am an O.N. customer for life.

sunnie0115's Rating

I have been using this multi since February. the best mutli i have taken in a long time. does wonders for my hair, skin and energy level. I keep it stocked.

mgtsolis's Rating

I love taking this product. I've never been one to add a vitamins to my routine, but these are so easy to take. I like that it has folic acid, because I would still like to have another pregnancy in the future. There's no ugly flavor and the only side effect is see is a deep yellow color in urine. That actually makes me want to drink more water.

jessann8822's Rating

I am unsure on this one. It makes my urine a very deep yellow color - I am sure it is this as I have phased out other items to see which was causing this. I have not noticed an increase in energy either.

boothesavage's Rating

boothesavage did not leave a written review for this product.

sexxysallylifts's Rating

sexxysallylifts did not leave a written review for this product.

dmacie1802's Rating

dmacie1802 did not leave a written review for this product.

HeatherBeFit's Rating

Opti-Women has been my go to multi vitamin for years. I love the product and the price.

suepreach's Rating

Noticed to be in a good mood daily since taking this multi. No cranky or fatigue feeling anymore.

shuckerlove's Rating

Happy I found this multivitamin to support my active lifestyle. It's helped fill any daily nutritional gaps and made me feel a lot better!

kcook6105's Rating

kcook6105 did not leave a written review for this product.

DChap812's Rating

Been taking this multi for a couple months. I simply feel good and in a better mood daily and not dragging.