Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Reviews

Over 75 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One Convenient Tablet*

1-20 of 1,429 Reviews

jonesh529's Rating

This is my second time buying these vitamins. they work fine to me. I only take 2 in the morning instead of 3. With 2 I still feel I am getting a good amount of vitamins and energy. I recommend these.

FutureArt's Rating

Must have for your daily supplement stack. Already on my 3rd bottle.

AndreyUrusov's Rating

AndreyUrusov did not leave a written review for this product.

EvanColburn's Rating

No problems, has all you need and then some.

Dcrjradmonish's Rating

Going back to opti-men multivitamin. I have found nothing that has worked better for me.

sergiowolf's Rating

sergiowolf did not leave a written review for this product.

Ryanmmas26's Rating

To be honest ive never noticed any differences in my health with any multi-vitamin until this 1,so just for that im rating it a 9 out of 10.The differences ive noticed are it helps give me energy and It even helps slightly with recovery so you cant beat that !

Linebacker1025's Rating

I use this as my daily vitamins..the dosage per vitamin stand consistent with what i expect i need with the way i train. I feel like I am getting everything I need from this one pill. I take it right in the morning with my PWO meal!

Kingraj23's Rating

This multivitamin has calcium and zinc in it... Makes no sense. I bought it twice until i got educated by Jim Stoppani..

Troopashd's Rating

I know everyone's body reacts differently but for me Opti-Men was horrible, it gave me very bad indigestion after taking it the first time. Went to another multi which works a lot better, gave this one to my dad to use and he likes it; guess it just didn't work for me.

MatFit7's Rating

MatFit7 did not leave a written review for this product.

bijalpanwala's Rating

This is a great vitamin. I like to try new brands or products. Switched to whole food brand for a while but have returned to this pill. I noticed that the pill is much similar than what it use to be about half the thickness much easier to take. I also only take 1 or 2 pills a day rather than the 3 pill serving as I feel the dosing is very high. I suggest this product to any one but suggest not the full 3 pills a day unless you workout at least a few times a week.

biggieboy1's Rating

I really like this product overall. I know the label says to take 3 tablets/day with one per meal but I find that 2 is usually enough. I find the multivitamins and the 75+ nutrients that they contain tend to help me through my days and also supplement my workouts. I highly recommend this product.

JamalE94's Rating

This is a staple in my overall supplementation for workouts & just everyday life period. I've been using this for about 4 months now and truth be told, I haven't gotten sick or caught a cold since I've been using Opti-Men Multivitamin. I usually take 1 pill per day in the morning although recently I've upped the dosage to 2 (Day/Night) as prescribed on the bottle. I highly recommend this product and look forward to comparing it to others in the future.

ChanakaKrishan's Rating

ChanakaKrishan did not leave a written review for this product.

xtremecycos's Rating

Got the 240 count on sale. Great multivitamin, would definitely recommend.

zanymuggle's Rating

zanymuggle did not leave a written review for this product.

joepetro's Rating

joepetro did not leave a written review for this product.

hova44's Rating

This is a great multivitamin that i have enjoyed taking. It works well with just about any supplement program that you are on. It helps feed your body the right amount of vitamins and minerals essential for your daily diet. I believe that it is the premier multivitamin on the market. I strongly recommend a multivitamin for anybodies diet.

ShadyBoy11's Rating

I love this product! I've taken this for about a month in a half now and have definitely noticed a change in my energy and overall stamina. It was especially good for me living in the Midwest and it being so cold at this time of the year. A lot of people get sick, but this helped to make sure that I had the nutrients by body need for overall health.

1-20 of 1,429 Reviews