Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Reviews

Over 75 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One Convenient Tablet*

1-20 of 1,341 Reviews

SouthernButcher's Rating

I've been taking this for a few weeks now. I feel good and have plenty of energy all day. I started with just one a day, now I take two, one in the morning and one before bed. The only thing I don't like is they are a little hard to swallow because of their size, and they also make my urine look like anti freeze!!!

Stoker016's Rating

Great product at a good price. Covers all of your vitamin needs.

MickeyJezzard's Rating

Very fine all in one vitamin product. I still feel however that the Warrior Adonis is the top of the line.

pavelbuka's Rating

pavelbuka did not leave a written review for this product.

usmcayers's Rating

This problem with this multivitamin is it includes ingredients that counteract each other and prevent absorption. Most multivitamins contain zinc, magnesium and calcium which hinder the absorption of other important such as copper, I've used a bunch of different multivitamins and vitajym is by far the most effective I've used to date.

marcomrb8's Rating

marcomrb8 did not leave a written review for this product.

CheslinK's Rating

I prefer Orange Triad, to be honest. No I'm not a rep or anything, but for a similar price you also get immune support and joint support formulas which run about the same price as the bottle of vitamins itself. I've taken Opti-Men and currently use the bottle as a pen holder. Multi-vitamins do nothing for me... wait wait wait I can't sleep if I take them before bed, but no added energy during the day. Also, my **** is atomic neon green like I'm ******* glow sticks from a rave. Sure it does something.

taylor0907@msn.com's Rating

I've been taking this for years every day. Tried other multivitamins, GNC, Costco, and I just don't feel as good as I do when taking this, less energy, tired faster. Gives me plenty of energy for 12+ hr work days, and plenty of energy for workouts. My wife takes the ON women's multi and loves it compared the other stuff she used to take.

karloe's Rating

I guess bodybuilding.com is infiltrated with fake reviews and fake accounts, I saw some work-from-home jobs that you will just do reviews on forums sites like these. I guess ON products are using these schemes. By the way this, product makes me sleepy, in my first few days of taking this i thought I just had some lack of sleep, but after few weeks of use I still feel sleepy and groggy that I have hard time to stay awake in the office. Maybe it is the ZMA included that makes me sleepy, Or maybe I have because I have enough natural ZMA in my body still and that I get overdose of it. Anyway I will stop using this and I will use again Natrol My Favorite Energizer which I had good experience before, though it has ZMA in it. It actually hard to find the correct Mutli for everyone, we had to do trial and error.

jdrowse's Rating

I prefer Animal pack or progressive this just didn't have the impact of the others.

ianfisher90's Rating

ianfisher90 did not leave a written review for this product.

HarleyEberly's Rating

This is a great multi vitamin it has no after taste nor does it upset my stomach, It has many nutrients that give me more energy than i already have with a bigger does for people who workout.

ncstaterhater's Rating

I dont notice a difference when i dont take it but it is just a multi.. I dont expect to be superman after taking it.. but ive been through about 8 bottles of this stuff, i feel its the best out there. Neon green urine is normal, so is nightmares if took at night.

rlabreu's Rating

rlabreu did not leave a written review for this product.

nukneto's Rating

Alright, so here's my review for what its worth. This product is excellent for people who are on a CUTTING phase or diet, and want to get lean muscle and lose fat. This product in my opinion is not so good for people who are trying to bulk. I have been taking 2 tablets a day for the past week and been losing mass. If you are already fat and or a big guy this product is excellent for you. But if you are trying to gain mass from a skinny body shape like me, I advise you to take something different.

Digitalbert's Rating

I don't believe there is a better muti vitamin on the market. Insane amount of ingredients and the price is excellent.

Prometheus2B's Rating

Prometheus2B did not leave a written review for this product.

sikezd's Rating

sikezd did not leave a written review for this product.

mattvandal's Rating

mattvandal did not leave a written review for this product.

JeffP72's Rating

The product is good no complaints.

1-20 of 1,341 Reviews