Optimum Opti-Men Reviews

Over 75 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One Convienent Pill*

1-20 of 1,281 Reviews

shredmeup81's Rating

Yup have to take three a day,however it's the best multi I've ever used. Felt the energy to go to the gym. I can't say enough about optimum products and how their supplements are effective.

odbornik's Rating

work well. and try this fitness tracker: igg.me/at/GYMWATCHcom/x/7148303

Ambition18's Rating

Best Multi Ever. This is by far my favorite. I have never noticed any differences with multivitamins before but with ON Opti-men i have actually noticed a small difference in skin tone and recovery from training. I take 1 upon waking 1 post workou and one before bed. Only thing is i wish it wasnt 15 dollars for a full month supply. I would be happier paying under 10 dollars for a multi.

CalvesBrah21's Rating

the best multi out there

• zagi77
zagi77's Rating

zagi77 did not leave a written review for this product.

Iwantanewaccoun's Rating

Iwantanewaccoun did not leave a written review for this product.

strobel83's Rating

strobel83 did not leave a written review for this product.

Mechta's Rating

Mechta did not leave a written review for this product.

deeolabarrieta's Rating

husband said it was a great vitamin

cludtke's Rating

The best multi vitamin on this site. I was using a GNC brand multivitamin for a while but when I came across this and realized it was cheaper and provided more vitamins, especially those meant for and athlete I was turned away and on to this. I take three pills a day with my breakfast. I've been taking it for the past 4 months and haven't been sick and I have plenty of energy.

Treaxvour's Rating

Tastes horrid, don't let it touch your tongue on the way down. Super stacked. Im a littler guy so I only take 1-2, (instead of 3) a day. Makes your pee nice and bright yellow.

tcole6968's Rating

tcole6968 did not leave a written review for this product.

Charty83's Rating

Personally don't think you need to take 3 a day. One in the morning one with lunch works fine for me.

palmernj's Rating

palmernj did not leave a written review for this product.

LEWIS28's Rating

Best overall multivitamin on the market! No question!

ballinger54's Rating

This is the best multivitamin I have tried. It's got all the essentials for a person who works out and it is fairly priced, I recommend it to all my friends, and now I doing that here.

bradwar's Rating

I will be honest I have never been big on multi-vitamins. This came with my Men's Performance Stack. I realize your body physically cannot absorb everything in the pill before it gets through your system. The service size is 3 pills taken one at a time over the course of the day. I chose to take one pill, cut it in half and take it at 2 different times during the day. My body still doesn't absorb it all (I know this because my urine turns neon yellow as it had and does with suplement use when you don't absorb it all and it is excreted) But I know I absorb some of it and will continue to take it as long as I have it. I know it is helping and I am getting some nutrients from this mostly because my nails are growing a lot faster than they usually do HAHA. Overall a useful product if you understand your bodies digestive abilities and tailor your dosage. Unless you like the super neon yellow urine which i will admit is really cool to see sometimes.

scream666's Rating

scream666 did not leave a written review for this product.

bryctex's Rating

Great multi! Only 3 pills once a day.

Wasarnamis's Rating

Didn't notice anything special or better from any other multivitamins supplement I have used. But on the other hand earlier I had leg cramps, dry body skin, its all gone now.

1-20 of 1,281 Reviews