Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Reviews

70 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One Convenient Tablet*

1-20 of 1,567 Reviews

Mohamadanabtawi's Rating

Mohamadanabtawi did not leave a written review for this product.

iclumley925's Rating

It's hard to rate a multivitamin because it's hard to detect an effect, but I definitely noticed increased sex drive while taking this supplement. When I suspected the "symptoms" were a result of this multivitamin, I experimented with intervals of not taking it and taking it, while leaving the rest of my gym routine and diet unchanged, in order to isolate its effects. After several cycles of continuing and discontinuing use for weeks at a time, I can say with 100% certainty that this product was the cause of my fluctuations in sex drive. I have taken several types of multivitamin before, and this was the first to have that effect on me. I have a healthy enough sex drive without this product, so it actually become a nuisance of sorts, if you know what I mean. I can't tell what, if anything else, this product did for me, but for what it's worth, it ramped up my libido to excessive levels. I have since stopped taking this product, but it's worth considering for anyone who maybe wants to turn back the clock, so to speak.

BillyBang's Rating

BillyBang did not leave a written review for this product.

Michaeldoung's Rating

Honestly at first, the only reason I bought this was because I needed a small filler in order to reach $100 so I could get the "free item" thing. But I got it and I was actually pretty excited to try it! I'm not 100% sure what its supposed to do, but I like it. Idk whats in it but it kind of cleared my face from acne. I dont think that was the point of it but maybe one of the "70 active ingrediants" contributed to that. Also one thing u should know is that YOUR URINE WILL TURN A NEON YELLOW COLOR. Its completely normal but be warned. & no matter how much water you drink, it will still be neon yellow. But dont worry.

sdsith's Rating

I love this multi. Most of the time if you take vitamins you don't notice a difference but I really did with this. My performance improved significantly as far as athleticism, I was able to focus better and I just feel all around healthier. I have been taking this for a few years now and I still strongly recommend it to anyone looking for a quality multi.

Mason137's Rating

This worked really well my only problem was the taste... It tasted awful. It was very easy to overcome, and worked very well

Salherrera05's Rating

My go to for my daily multi!

Gavin39's Rating

So far so good. Would definitely recommend. A lot of times you can't really tell if a multi-vitamin is working or not, but you can feel the extra boost you get. I take 2 (recommend 3 on bottle). Once when I wake up and once before bed. Good stuff. Warning: Drink a lot of water. as you should expect your urine will will be neon yellow. I actually find it kind of funny.

prettyricky62's Rating

prettyricky62 did not leave a written review for this product.

Mamu1989's Rating

Probably the best Multivits out there, absolutely packed with loads of Important vitamins your body needs to grow or lose weight.

Alc001's Rating

Alc001 did not leave a written review for this product.

NateChristensen's Rating

Been taking this multivitamin for about a year now. Perfect balance for me.

ChrisKing0123's Rating

ChrisKing0123 did not leave a written review for this product.

SebastianFaust's Rating

SebastianFaust did not leave a written review for this product.

Itobori's Rating

probably the best multivitamin I've ever used

CheersMate's Rating

1 tablet a day is plenty for me and a great value if you take it like that. If you take all 3 spread it out 1 each meal. Cheers!

joeblake86's Rating

joeblake86 did not leave a written review for this product.

MightyGuy's Rating

MightyGuy did not leave a written review for this product.

Mjones3395's Rating

I love all that you need in these tablets works great!!!

FcoDGF's Rating

FcoDGF did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,567 Reviews