Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Reviews

Over 75 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One Convenient Tablet*

1-20 of 1,415 Reviews

joepetro's Rating

joepetro did not leave a written review for this product.

hova44's Rating

This is a great multivitamin that i have enjoyed taking. It works well with just about any supplement program that you are on. It helps feed your body the right amount of vitamins and minerals essential for your daily diet. I believe that it is the premier multivitamin on the market. I strongly recommend a multivitamin for anybodies diet.

ShadyBoy11's Rating

I love this product! I've taken this for about a month in a half now and have definitely noticed a change in my energy and overall stamina. It was especially good for me living in the Midwest and it being so cold at this time of the year. A lot of people get sick, but this helped to make sure that I had the nutrients by body need for overall health.

emilenjoyfit's Rating

I took this product for about 1 year now. Is pretty good, i saw my skin change completely, becoming really smooth and healty. Anyway be careful when you buy this supplement cause there are two versions around. One is under dosed and all the % are around 200-300% per serving. One is the best one, with much more ingridents and you can find it looking at the nutritional facts, it has some vitamins around 4000% and other stuff over 1000%. Don't be scared, that quantity are ok for an athlete, cause the RDA is the ridicoulus average for a medium american unhealty inactive person. Anyway i really reccomend this product.

kirimi's Rating

kirimi did not leave a written review for this product.

etherealvortex's Rating

Start the day off right! I only use one or two through out the day instead of the recommended three and it gets the job done...great product!

757wakeboarder's Rating

Every time I take one of these it turns my urine neon yellow (yes I'm hydrated), and that's just at one a day. Way to much riboflavin (vitamin B2)

Shello007's Rating

Shello007 did not leave a written review for this product.

Aedius's Rating

Great product. I like to take two a day instead of the recommended three to extend the life of each bottle I order.

JayDubbs932's Rating

Easy pills to take down. I take 2 a day and get highlighter urine!! Can't really tell if it's making a difference but how can it not with the ingredients?

Crackbutter's Rating

Crackbutter did not leave a written review for this product.

emanuelgarza's Rating

emanuelgarza did not leave a written review for this product.

Rocker900's Rating

Pretty easy pills to take, great price for the quality of the product. A lot of great ingedeints that you can definitely feel a difference after taking them.

ericblankenship's Rating

ericblankenship did not leave a written review for this product.

blueyerish's Rating

I really like this multivitamin. The label says to take 3 pills for a serving but i take 1 and can see the yellow in my urine the entire day. If i took 3 pills I would feel like I am peeing money away, literally. I have felt better since switching from my other multivitamin but I am not sure if it is due to this new multivitamin or a few other changes I have made in my life. Great product

jdonohue11's Rating

Love taking this product! I like the 3-times per day vitamins like this over the once a day because it gives me a continuous flow all day long. Doesn't upset my stomach or leave a funky taste in my mouth.

janeirombullard's Rating

I have tried my fair share of multiplexes and this is definitely the best

grantus's Rating

Great product. I've used ADAM before which is great too, but there's something about Optimen that just makes it better. Maybe since it's 3 times a day so it gives me all the vitamins and minerals flowing all day. Basically, I like this because I don't feel sluggish in the afternoon like I used to, and it keeps my pee yellow all day.

TheBeastWCBB's Rating

This is a great universal multi and I actually take this on and off for years

woodsman19's Rating

woodsman19 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,415 Reviews