Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Reviews

Over 75 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One Convenient Tablet*

1-20 of 1,476 Reviews

ViktorUzunov's Rating

It's a great supplement with just one remark, the s****ested serving of 3 pills per intake is a lot higher than needed. I used to do 3x1 daily and it felt just enough. Great supplement thought, highly recommend.

bhall99's Rating

One of the best mutli-vitamins I've ever had. Ingrediant profile is excellent. Pills smell, but that just means its good stuff! lol. I know my recovery, libido, energy is more stable throughout the day. I take 3 tabs at breakfast. I don't split it up.

Archemax's Rating

Archemax did not leave a written review for this product.

takenturner's Rating

To transform to a healthy lifestyle I have to get my vitamins in. A lot packed into a couple easy to swallow pills.

Reeses217's Rating

I bought these for my husband. I bought the caplet form and he doesn't report any bad taste. He says that he does not have any nausea or upsetting effects. He likes them and plans to keep using them.

HeavyLifter8's Rating

I've been taking Opti-Men for about 2 years now and i thought I should review it. It's a great Multivitamin. It covers all of the essentials, gives a great ORAC blend, fruits n' veggies blend, and overall is a well balanced multi. I'd recommend drinking extra water with any multi (especially this one) as many of the reviewers say that their urine turns yellow, that should not happen if you drink enough water. Spread out the doses like recommended at breakfast/meal 1 lunch/meal 2/3 and dinner/meal 4/5 for the best absorbance and such also. Not my place to tell you what to do but these pieces of advice have treated me well so I thought I'd pass on the knowledge. You won't regret buying this multi. I'd recommend it any day 12/10

nitsuawa's Rating

Great all around vitamin for everyday use, take it in the morning and before bed and after a week your body will feel better, for me my eyes weren't as irritated to light changes (going from inside to outside) noticed my skin looked healthier as well as my hair.

onewink's Rating

Take it along with my fat burners, cla and fish oil. Just a solid part to my daily vitamins to get what I need to stay healthy. Positive daily energy and mood.

JonasZechmair's Rating

-Easy to swallow -No Issues -Higher energy levels

Finjann's Rating

Finjann did not leave a written review for this product.

Zigenz23's Rating

Zigenz23 did not leave a written review for this product.

stickyshell's Rating

Perfect balance of vitamins if you lack of a healthy meal. I feel positive effects in general. Just don't let it sit in your mouth to long otherwise it will fall apart.

Pilu22's Rating

Pilu22 did not leave a written review for this product.

jsul's Rating

Great supplement. Made me shoot brown stuff out my gigity hole.

EagerForMuscle's Rating

Really good to get your essential vitamins. I was waking up feeling more fresh when I took the pills, wasn't as sore from my workouts, had more energy during my workouts. Would reccommend.

Fremenator's Rating

Its a very good all rounded Multi Vitamin which is really not taxing on the wallet in the long run. I have segregated 3 pro's and 3 con's regarding this product as below: PRO's 1) Contains all varieties of Vitamins / Minerals & Phyto-nutrients in a single supplement 2) High dosages of essential Vitamins present 3) Fairly economical given its contents CON'S 1) Need to eat 3 pills over the course of the day which is not always possible to remember with a busy routine 2) Quality of Vitamins are not exactly high as compared to brands such as Solgar 3) Pills leave rather unpleasant aroma in my throat (But this only happens occasionally) Over all this product deserves an 8/10 since it meets a lifters nutritional demands as a SUPPLEMENT and should NOT BE CONSIDERED AS A REPLACEMENT OF ACTUAL WHOLESOME FRUITS AND VEGETABLES AS A SOURCE OF NUTRIENTS. As always ON tends to meet its customer expectations and hope they do continue to produce new products. Cheers

persianphoenix7's Rating

I use this product every day for 3YEARS and it gives me energy for whole day I'm addicted to OPTI-men and i LOVE it

evanalmighty78's Rating

Like it because there simple to take. Feel healthier and a bit more energized in the mornings.

venne27's Rating

Gives me all the vitamins and minerals I need plus more. It gave me more energy and felt more productive. Only 3 pills and better than those multi packs with a bunch of pills.

kumara9654's Rating

GREAT product with all ingredients.. great energy throughout the day..ON products are awesome..thank you bodybuilding.com

1-20 of 1,476 Reviews