Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Reviews

Over 75 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One Convenient Tablet*

1-20 of 1,384 Reviews

JoseAlavez's Rating

I love this vitamins

xiongmoua's Rating

Good product with all the essential ingredients for a daily multi vitamin. I scored it a 7 because 1 out of 10 pills are broken. I'm also not a fan of the smell. These tablets really need a coating. Never have I had any broken or smelly tablets with Centrum Silver or 1 A Day.

choices36's Rating

My core supplement! Best multi vitamin hands down. No upset stomach..only benefits of high grade quality vitamins and minerals in 3 pills.

BulkingPaul97's Rating

I mean it is just great! I used too get sick all the time until I started taking Opti-men! It has too be the reason that I feel better! I take two with lunch and one with dinner since my breakfast is small!

ruben421433's Rating

The product works, but smells and tastes like dog food.

strive4me's Rating

I am using Opti men... 3 tablets after breakfast ... it works..!!

jack014's Rating

jack014 did not leave a written review for this product.

KevinHug's Rating

I've been taking this for years and this has been a staple product for me. It has everything you need and is a very good price.

BarbedWire55's Rating

Pretty large pills. I dont like the fact that you need to take 3 pills 2 or3 times per day. the pills taste terrible so down them as quick as you can. They do their job as a multivitamin, so they get an 8/10. Oh yeah...DO NOT make my mistake of taking them on an empty stomach. You will feel sick and lethargic.

superdada's Rating

A must have for overall health. This is the #1 supplement you can not do without!

Evancooper4401's Rating

Best multivitamin I've ever used. Hands down felt a difference when taking this product. If you like taking multivitamins you won't be sorry for trying this one out.

tracon714's Rating

This multivitamin is one of the best non pharmaceutical vitamins out there. But still, it's not the same as a pharmaceutical brand and anyone who takes those will agree. Part of the neon yellow urine simply demonstrates that your body isn't absorbing all of the B vitamins. The brand I take now has more B vitamins and my urine is not neon anymore like it was on Opti-Men, water intake is the exact same. Great product until you're ready to invest a little more into a pharmaceutical quality vitamin.

AlphaBoy666's Rating

The best. Highly recommended!

Eric78DX's Rating

You pay for what you get and most of these "vitamins" are sugar synthetics. The human body doesn't breakdown synthetic compounds as well as natural vitamins. Buy New Chapter, not this garbage

migrained's Rating

This is simply the most complete multivit I am taking. Gone are the days that I feel sluggish in the afternoon. I feel strong on days after workouts. The pills are huge but they are very easy to swallow because of the shape and the smooth texture. I am taking these because I don't want to over analyze the nutrients that I am taking from food. Taking these ensures that I have no nutritional gap especially that my body needs all the nutrients and energy it needs from my intense (a lot of heavy lifting) workouts.

allin00's Rating

allin00 did not leave a written review for this product.

wiam90's Rating

i am not a fan of multi and they don't make a big difference for me cause i eat well. however it is a very good product but vita jym is probably better.

Drackedary's Rating

This is a solid supplement. I have definitely felt a steady boost in energy after a month on it. I also find it's definitely giving my immune system the boost it needs despite frequent contact with people with the cold lately. Yes, your pee goes neon yellow if you aren't hydrated properly. But pee goes back to normal if you drink plenty of water. I read some reviews the pills are difficult to swallow. I do not find that to be the case.

tradegrouperu's Rating

THAT WORK !!, COMPLETE VITAMINS AND MINERALS , BASIC IN ALL NUTRICION PLAN, BEST QUALITY SUPLEMENT. JOSE.

Powers0013's Rating

i like this vitamin, i feel it has kept me healthy during the cold season and leaves no bad taste in my mouth

1-20 of 1,384 Reviews