Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Reviews

1-20 of 1,576 Reviews

Colbee's Rating

Average multi

overdunnhenry's Rating

overdunnhenry did not leave a written review for this product.

TinyTimG's Rating

TinyTimG did not leave a written review for this product.

jtventures's Rating

Started taking these on a nightly basis 9 months ago. Noticed a huge improvement in my immune system and also easier to wake up in the morning - less groggy and no 'dull' feeling. 10/10 would recommend.

walshhog's Rating

Eehh, it was a multivitamin didn't see where it was any better or any worse than any other brand I have taken.

anthony6412's Rating

I've taken different vitamins before but opti-men makes my body and overall mood better not too long after taking them. I know bodies and people are different but for me I can feel a difference. Serving size is 3 pills and the pills aren't that big so they are easy to down. If you haven't tried opti-men yet give them a try!

maurie2566's Rating

I have used these several times and have used some pricier ones. I can't really tell much a of a difference so I am giving these a good review based on that and good prices/sales usually

Verbiage's Rating

Before buying these, I actually used to purchase the MyTrition Men's Sport packs from Vitamin Shoppe. After using these, I see no need to ever purchase another multivitamin. As opposed to 6-8 pills, you need only take 3 daily to receive the nutrients outlined across the board. They are very thin, and easy to swallow. They also deliver the neon urine from riboflavin, which is always an interesting phenomenon. The price is fantastic. Excellent product!

JafarRukab's Rating

Mohamadanabtawi's Rating

Mohamadanabtawi did not leave a written review for this product.

BillyBang's Rating

BillyBang did not leave a written review for this product.

Michaeldoung's Rating

Honestly at first, the only reason I bought this was because I needed a small filler in order to reach $100 so I could get the "free item" thing. But I got it and I was actually pretty excited to try it! I'm not 100% sure what its supposed to do, but I like it. Idk whats in it but it kind of cleared my face from acne. I dont think that was the point of it but maybe one of the "70 active ingrediants" contributed to that. Also one thing u should know is that YOUR URINE WILL TURN A NEON YELLOW COLOR. Its completely normal but be warned. & no matter how much water you drink, it will still be neon yellow. But dont worry.

sdsith's Rating

I love this multi. Most of the time if you take vitamins you don't notice a difference but I really did with this. My performance improved significantly as far as athleticism, I was able to focus better and I just feel all around healthier. I have been taking this for a few years now and I still strongly recommend it to anyone looking for a quality multi.

Mason137's Rating

This worked really well my only problem was the taste... It tasted awful. It was very easy to overcome, and worked very well

Salherrera05's Rating

My go to for my daily multi!

Gavin39's Rating

So far so good. Would definitely recommend. A lot of times you can't really tell if a multi-vitamin is working or not, but you can feel the extra boost you get. I take 2 (recommend 3 on bottle). Once when I wake up and once before bed. Good stuff. Warning: Drink a lot of water. as you should expect your urine will will be neon yellow. I actually find it kind of funny.

prettyricky62's Rating

prettyricky62 did not leave a written review for this product.

Mamu1989's Rating

Probably the best Multivits out there, absolutely packed with loads of Important vitamins your body needs to grow or lose weight.

Alc001's Rating

Alc001 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,576 Reviews