Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Reviews

70 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One Convenient Tablet*

1-20 of 1,551 Reviews

Mjones3395's Rating

I love all that you need in these tablets works great!!!

FcoDGF's Rating

FcoDGF did not leave a written review for this product.

DangerousAl's Rating

This product is excellent, I use it every day and have seen fantastic results. I like the 3 times a day dose, fits my daily schedule! Highly recommend this product.

SirSweatsAlot's Rating

I had this a LOOOOONG time ago. Good stuff! Gonna buy a bit more. It's a great way to add in any missing vitamins in your diet.

wjbent's Rating

Great stuff. Didn't mind the 3 pill dosage - pills are small and easy to swallow, and I usually took two in the morning and the third at lunch or pre-workout. Not too sure about the dosage - or efficacy at all, honestly - of some of the "men's support" ingredients, but it has plenty of everything that matters for micros.

deepbuckets's Rating

I I get older I realize how important vitamins are for the body. This really does put in a better mood.

jinske's Rating

The only way I can tell if it's a good product is the way I feel! And I feel fantastic!

• Befole
Befole's Rating

This product is excellent, i use it every day and have seen fantastic results. I highly recommend this product. Opti-men is my go to supplement.

jbowker5's Rating

jbowker5 did not leave a written review for this product.

BxWar88's Rating

Great Product Easy To Swallow Easy On The Stomach Give Me Good Energy And I Notice That When I Take It My Mind Is Better And More Clear I Consume One Tablet In The Morning And One At Dinner I Really Recommand It

Harvard's Rating

60 years old,take 2 with a protien shake after light morning empty stomach work out. No after taste and actually feel a bit of an energy boost. Suffer from spinal cord /nevrve damage and it has helped me. Maybe all in in the mind,but beats alternatives. Take another with light lunch.

ChristopherTait's Rating

ChristopherTait did not leave a written review for this product.

MichaelKor's Rating

I've never used another multivitamin in the last 8 years - as a young adult, multivitamins aren't needed at the recommended dosage of ON - I take 1-2 depending on the meal sizes, I try to only take with large meals for more absorption, 3 on weekends. Give em a whirl if you haven't!

GFlo24's Rating

Am I doing the right thing by taking 3 tabs at lunch or should I be taking one at breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Bmyers0904's Rating

These multivitamins are great and easy to take!!

DEZn00ts's Rating

I like these. I have some great vitamins already but this just adds more nutrients to my daily intake. Love em. You can tell they work when you take a p i s s ;) lol. JK!

bigarb1987's Rating

its makes your **** bright

IrvingAguilar's Rating

IrvingAguilar did not leave a written review for this product.

Ethanjames18's Rating

Brilliant product if u want a multivitamin which is top class well this is want you want.

AaronAbelove's Rating

Great product, I take it twice a day, don't need it three times a day personally. Works well, only problem is the taste and smell. It also turns your urine a bright yellow almost hyper-yellow color. Kinda cool feature, but all in all I'll keep buying.

1-20 of 1,551 Reviews