Optimum Opti-Men Reviews

Over 75 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One Convenient Pill*

1-20 of 1,325 Reviews

jazuah's Rating

jazuah did not leave a written review for this product.

DPeel2's Rating

Great multi vitamin! Would recommend to anyone, can't wait for the 240 CT value size!

giovannafaria3's Rating

giovannafaria3 did not leave a written review for this product.

aboxx's Rating

Needs to remove shellfish ingredients so people with allergies can try it.

Bcarle23's Rating

I looked for a muti for awhile and couldn't find one as complete as this. Love the product will continue to use for the future.

bluesfan83's Rating

Very nice product. I feel better taking it knowing I'm receiving my vitamins and minerals that i don't get from food. I do s****est taking 1 pill 3x a day with food as opposed to 3 at once.

MayurRM's Rating

The perfect blend of the required Multivitamins needed by the body. Need not worry about taking separate vitamins and minerals if using these.

Thehontron's Rating

This stuff works, I feel great everyday. Plenty of energy

chris140884's Rating

chris140884 did not leave a written review for this product.

thatdudeziad's Rating

I bought this supplement once and did not like it at all, the pills are way too big. You have to cut it into pieces before taking. Even with lots of water the pill is hard to swallow which can get stuck in your throat. Anything else this is packed with vitamins and minerals. Just try to make the pill smaller if the company is reading this.

DarwinS27's Rating

DarwinS27 did not leave a written review for this product.

magik418's Rating

magik418 did not leave a written review for this product.

VersusMyself's Rating

VersusMyself did not leave a written review for this product.

khaledfahmy's Rating

khaledfahmy did not leave a written review for this product.

tamirk's Rating

tamirk did not leave a written review for this product.

HarmzWhey's Rating

I take this product once a day now with a well-sized meal and lots of water and I feel great Be cautious of the recommended intake. I tried 3 a day (as stated on the bottle) and I got mild headaches for around 20 minutes after taking it. This continued to happen (to a less degree) when I reduced my intake to twice a day.

dinobon's Rating

dinobon did not leave a written review for this product.

dangerbronco's Rating

The nutrition breakdown on Opti-Men is great. No complaints there. They're really difficult to swallow though. The texture is super rough. It's like trying to choke back pinky toe sized pieces of sandpaper. Call me a wuss, but I prefer to save my hard work for the gym, not for my multi vitamin. I just finished my bottle of Opti-Men, and switched back to NOW, ADAM men's multi. Much happier with NOW.

supacoldice's Rating

Love it, I only take 1 pill a day and it seems to be enough, extremely cost effective

rtorsell's Rating

I am wondering why I pee dark neon yellow…am I getting any of the vitamins?

1-20 of 1,325 Reviews