Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Reviews

Over 75 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One Convenient Tablet*

1-20 of 1,465 Reviews

Pilu22's Rating

Pilu22 did not leave a written review for this product.

jsul's Rating

Great supplement. Made me shoot brown stuff out my gigity hole.

EagerForMuscle's Rating

Really good to get your essential vitamins. I was waking up feeling more fresh when I took the pills, wasn't as sore from my workouts, had more energy during my workouts. Would reccommend.

Fremenator's Rating

Its a very good all rounded Multi Vitamin which is really not taxing on the wallet in the long run. I have segregated 3 pro's and 3 con's regarding this product as below: PRO's 1) Contains all varieties of Vitamins / Minerals & Phyto-nutrients in a single supplement 2) High dosages of essential Vitamins present 3) Fairly economical given its contents CON'S 1) Need to eat 3 pills over the course of the day which is not always possible to remember with a busy routine 2) Quality of Vitamins are not exactly high as compared to brands such as Solgar 3) Pills leave rather unpleasant aroma in my throat (But this only happens occasionally) Over all this product deserves an 8/10 since it meets a lifters nutritional demands as a SUPPLEMENT and should NOT BE CONSIDERED AS A REPLACEMENT OF ACTUAL WHOLESOME FRUITS AND VEGETABLES AS A SOURCE OF NUTRIENTS. As always ON tends to meet its customer expectations and hope they do continue to produce new products. Cheers

persianphoenix7's Rating

I use this product every day for 3YEARS and it gives me energy for whole day I'm addicted to OPTI-men and i LOVE it

evanalmighty78's Rating

Like it because there simple to take. Feel healthier and a bit more energized in the mornings.

venne27's Rating

Gives me all the vitamins and minerals I need plus more. It gave me more energy and felt more productive. Only 3 pills and better than those multi packs with a bunch of pills.

kumara9654's Rating

GREAT product with all ingredients.. great energy throughout the day..ON products are awesome..thank you bodybuilding.com

JoeyWNoble's Rating

JoeyWNoble did not leave a written review for this product.

AlexeyGrinko's Rating

AlexeyGrinko did not leave a written review for this product.

ibookiez's Rating

ibookiez did not leave a written review for this product.

TheBeastWCBB's Rating

This is a great universal multi and I actually take this on and off for years

deshankennedy1's Rating

Decent multivitamins. I dont care for the amount of pills per serving and for that I gave it a 9/10.

Ashwin280's Rating

Good product but bodybuilding.com keep sending me the old stock. It is really annoying. Be careful when ordering. Customer support are run by 12 year olds.

15061980's Rating

Recomended to those, who really care for their fitness goal and want to stay fit ... go fo it !!

MaddAnthony23's Rating

I've taken anavit, animal pack, etc.. this has to be my favorite and we'll versed multi vitamin yet.

DonRSS's Rating

DonRSS did not leave a written review for this product.

OmarZahra's Rating

this is the only multi vitamin I took, because it has all what I need.

adelwahsh's Rating

adelwahsh did not leave a written review for this product.

GrantLien's Rating

GrantLien did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,465 Reviews