Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Reviews

Over 75 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One Convenient Tablet*

1-20 of 1,435 Reviews

jorgre466's Rating

Superb multivitamin for an affordable price. Very potent and strong. Daily dosage is in 3 pills. I feel much better when I take these regularly. When I lay off of these for a while, I don't feel as confident or energized. However, make sure you EAT with every pill.

mullins172's Rating

Opti-Men is a great Multivitamin, I provides a lot more nutrition than some other multivitamins out there. Its not as convenient as 1 a day pills, but I feel like this provides your body with nutrients over a longer period during the day.

eslamgomaa's Rating

Dears, Is Opti-Men useful for elbow's pain ? Thanks in advance

kirimi's Rating

kirimi did not leave a written review for this product.

Tifa2003's Rating

Tifa2003 did not leave a written review for this product.

drmajzun's Rating

Great multivitamin with a little extra kick.

Vladdem's Rating

Vladdem did not leave a written review for this product.

janeirombullard's Rating

I have tried my fair share of multiplexes and this is definitely the best

jonesh529's Rating

This is my second time buying these vitamins. they work fine to me. I only take 2 in the morning instead of 3. With 2 I still feel I am getting a good amount of vitamins and energy. I recommend these.

FutureArt's Rating

Must have for your daily supplement stack. Already on my 3rd bottle.

AndreyUrusov's Rating

AndreyUrusov did not leave a written review for this product.

EvanColburn's Rating

No problems, has all you need and then some.

Dcrjradmonish's Rating

Going back to opti-men multivitamin. I have found nothing that has worked better for me.

sergiowolf's Rating

sergiowolf did not leave a written review for this product.

Ryanmmas26's Rating

To be honest ive never noticed any differences in my health with any multi-vitamin until this 1,so just for that im rating it a 9 out of 10.The differences ive noticed are it helps give me energy and It even helps slightly with recovery so you cant beat that !

Linebacker1025's Rating

I use this as my daily vitamins..the dosage per vitamin stand consistent with what i expect i need with the way i train. I feel like I am getting everything I need from this one pill. I take it right in the morning with my PWO meal!

Kingraj23's Rating

This multivitamin has calcium and zinc in it... Makes no sense. I bought it twice until i got educated by Jim Stoppani..

Troopashd's Rating

I know everyone's body reacts differently but for me Opti-Men was horrible, it gave me very bad indigestion after taking it the first time. Went to another multi which works a lot better, gave this one to my dad to use and he likes it; guess it just didn't work for me.

MatFit7's Rating

MatFit7 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,435 Reviews