Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Reviews

Over 75 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One Convenient Tablet*

1-20 of 1,398 Reviews

TheBeastWCBB's Rating

This is a great universal multi and I actually take this on and off for years

woodsman19's Rating

woodsman19 did not leave a written review for this product.

aop1702's Rating

aop1702 did not leave a written review for this product.

m8trix's Rating

Honestly after all the years I have taking various types of multi vitamin brands including some chain store ones which I will not mention. ON's is the one that has never once left my stomach hurting after taking it and has actually worked .

mikestud007's Rating

mikestud007 did not leave a written review for this product.

Aedius's Rating

Great product. I like to take two a day instead of the recommended three to extend the life of each bottle I order.

Friday7's Rating

The best vit complex ever that i tryin... More energy, best recovery. Best for fitness life.

Hearnoevo's Rating

Great multivitamin! The newly revised version is much better than the last. This new pill is no longer a horse pill and it doesn't give you the shakes should you take it on low fuel. One other thing to note is that the last version of the pill would give me crazy dreams if I took it too late in the day before my set. This new formula no longer gives me those weird dreams. Thank you ON for fixing that.

Syncere513's Rating

I have been using this product for a while now. Man I tell you, it's amazing!! I will continue to use and order from bodybuilding.com. No complaints.

MichaelKrasko's Rating

MichaelKrasko did not leave a written review for this product.

nfranken1625's Rating

nfranken1625 did not leave a written review for this product.

derekaryan's Rating

Best multi on the market today and its servings are half the size of its top competitor.

thoren17's Rating

I always used to prefer vitamin packs. There is just something about taking 20 horse pills that tricks you're brain into thinking your gonna make crazy gains. But I honestly prefer these now. They are easy to take, and I feel that if your going to take a vitamin you shouldn't be pi$#ing them all out. Nutrition over supplements. But these are affordable and convenient. You will notice a boost in immunity too.

Airick713's Rating

Airick713 did not leave a written review for this product.

JoseAlavez's Rating

I love this vitamins

xiongmoua's Rating

Good product with all the essential ingredients for a daily multi vitamin. I scored it a 7 because 1 out of 10 pills are broken. I'm also not a fan of the smell. These tablets really need a coating. Never have I had any broken or smelly tablets with Centrum Silver or 1 A Day.

choices36's Rating

My core supplement! Best multi vitamin hands down. No upset stomach..only benefits of high grade quality vitamins and minerals in 3 pills.

BulkingPaul97's Rating

I mean it is just great! I used too get sick all the time until I started taking Opti-men! It has too be the reason that I feel better! I take two with lunch and one with dinner since my breakfast is small!

ruben421433's Rating

The product works, but smells and tastes like dog food.

1-20 of 1,398 Reviews