Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Reviews

Over 75 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One Convenient Tablet*

1-20 of 1,377 Reviews

superdada's Rating

A must have for overall health. This is the #1 supplement you can not do without!

strive4me's Rating

I am using Opti men... 3 tablets after breakfast ... it works..!!

Evancooper4401's Rating

Best multivitamin I've ever used. Hands down felt a difference when taking this product. If you like taking multivitamins you won't be sorry for trying this one out.

tracon714's Rating

This multivitamin is one of the best non pharmaceutical vitamins out there. But still, it's not the same as a pharmaceutical brand and anyone who takes those will agree. Part of the neon yellow urine simply demonstrates that your body isn't absorbing all of the B vitamins. The brand I take now has more B vitamins and my urine is not neon anymore like it was on Opti-Men, water intake is the exact same. Great product until you're ready to invest a little more into a pharmaceutical quality vitamin.

xiongmoua's Rating

xiongmoua did not leave a written review for this product.

AlphaBoy666's Rating

The best. Highly recommended!

Eric78DX's Rating

You pay for what you get and most of these "vitamins" are sugar synthetics. The human body doesn't breakdown synthetic compounds as well as natural vitamins. Buy New Chapter, not this garbage

migrained's Rating

This is simply the most complete multivit I am taking. Gone are the days that I feel sluggish in the afternoon. I feel strong on days after workouts. The pills are huge but they are very easy to swallow because of the shape and the smooth texture. I am taking these because I don't want to over analyze the nutrients that I am taking from food. Taking these ensures that I have no nutritional gap especially that my body needs all the nutrients and energy it needs from my intense (a lot of heavy lifting) workouts.

allin00's Rating

allin00 did not leave a written review for this product.

wiam90's Rating

i am not a fan of multi and they don't make a big difference for me cause i eat well. however it is a very good product but vita jym is probably better.

Drackedary's Rating

This is a solid supplement. I have definitely felt a steady boost in energy after a month on it. I also find it's definitely giving my immune system the boost it needs despite frequent contact with people with the cold lately. Yes, your pee goes neon yellow if you aren't hydrated properly. But pee goes back to normal if you drink plenty of water. I read some reviews the pills are difficult to swallow. I do not find that to be the case.

tradegrouperu's Rating

THAT WORK !!, COMPLETE VITAMINS AND MINERALS , BASIC IN ALL NUTRICION PLAN, BEST QUALITY SUPLEMENT. JOSE.

Powers0013's Rating

i like this vitamin, i feel it has kept me healthy during the cold season and leaves no bad taste in my mouth

cj14156th's Rating

Im not a fan of the herbal taste, but this stuff is legit, gives me the energy I need all throughout the day.

greg13374's Rating

Very good multi vitamin. I'm on my thrid bottle and I only take two pills a day. One in the morning and one in the afternoon. It does everything it suppose to do. I'm not a fan of some of there other products.

HazemJ93's Rating

HazemJ93 did not leave a written review for this product.

5tarhero's Rating

5tarhero did not leave a written review for this product.

kr0ss31's Rating

I will start off by saying that im not a ON fan at all, most of the products make me sick. I got this because another multi made me sick as im pretty sensitive when it comes to supplements. So its hard to find something good. I have been taking the JYM multi and they have been great but i wanted to try something else, after i returned the previous brand multi they offered me these, and hesitant i agreed, after 2 days i received them and have been taking them for a week now, honestly i am very happy with them, have not changed anything in my routine and somehow i feel a lot better my mood is improved and general health seems a bit better, i like these multis and will be my go to from now on. very thin and easy to swallow pills also and serving size is 3, i take 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon.

fitnesslife360's Rating

fitnesslife360 did not leave a written review for this product.

tony.hernandez3's Rating

Smells like fish food, tastes bad, but it's a vitamin so those are a given. I take 2 tablets together once a day, no issues.

1-20 of 1,377 Reviews