Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Reviews

Over 75 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One Convenient Tablet*

1-20 of 1,514 Reviews

mattrieck's Rating

I have been using these vitamins for about a year. They are the best vitamin I have ever used by far. I sleep way harder when I take these, I have great mental activity from all the B Vitamins and I like the way they make me feel. I take them all at once in the morning.

Eaus1976's Rating

Eaus1976 did not leave a written review for this product.

Noce1944's Rating

Noce1944 did not leave a written review for this product.

Championstuff's Rating

I like these vitamins. They are easy to take and are easy on the stomach. I switched from another brand where you had to take a bunch of different pills, but I like these ones, I only have to take three.

JKibble's Rating

Been taking this multi for about 2 weeks and seems to be doing its job. I have a sensitive stomach and havent had any adverse issues while taking this. The only negative is it has giving my urine a yellowish radiation color. No foul odor just a color. I do drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. However the pills are aboutthe color of the label so that could explain it.

MikeMitchel's Rating

MikeMitchel did not leave a written review for this product.

hardgainer63's Rating

hardgainer63 did not leave a written review for this product.

JamesBepko's Rating

These seem to give me a little energy and mood enhancement. Label displays good amounts of the vitamins I aim for as well. Also a decent price and comes with many of their stacks.

Omelend00's Rating

Omelend00 did not leave a written review for this product.

nokickback's Rating

nokickback did not leave a written review for this product.

rubyshanker's Rating

Always Use this Multi-vitamin

Chris0303's Rating

Chris0303 did not leave a written review for this product.

rxrackley's Rating

Great Vitamin, Great value. Has 75 ingredients. From A-Z. Been taking it for 4 years. Love this product !

lansermma's Rating

This is a great multivitamin. I've ordered it a few times now and it has become a staple for me. It isn't the best value for a multivitamin but if you are looking to get a premium-quality multivitamin this is a great option. I usually only dose 2 capsules instead of three and I take them at two separate meals.

anthonyreyes80's Rating

Great product, has all the required vitamins and a bit more. Right now I'm on my third 150 bottle and have a 4th one in queue.

Jasadona's Rating

Was using this then switched to another we known vitamin supplement - came back in a couple of weeks as just didn't feel the same. Maybe this just suits me but definitely recommend it.

Jacurutu22's Rating

Switched from a standard multi to Opti-Men and the difference was noticeable by the end of the first day. When you've got the body and lifestyle of a fitness-minded man, "recommended daily amount" just doesn't cover it. ON doesn't pack you full of more than you need, they've just got the amounts dialed in with a different sort of man in mind. Not saying there aren't even better multis out there, but ON makes good supps and this is no exception.

josephvo09's Rating

The dose-age is probably to much for my system. My body probably does't need of all the vitamins. no after taste also great product!

max3221488's Rating

max3221488 did not leave a written review for this product.

DavidvsLife's Rating

DavidvsLife did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,514 Reviews