Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Reviews

Over 75 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One Convenient Tablet*

1-20 of 1,361 Reviews

5tarhero's Rating

5tarhero did not leave a written review for this product.

kr0ss31's Rating

I will start off by saying that im not a ON fan at all, most of the products make me sick. I got this because another multi made me sick as im pretty sensitive when it comes to supplements. So its hard to find something good. I have been taking the JYM multi and they have been great but i wanted to try something else, after i returned the previous brand multi they offered me these, and hesitant i agreed, after 2 days i received them and have been taking them for a week now, honestly i am very happy with them, have not changed anything in my routine and somehow i feel a lot better my mood is improved and general health seems a bit better, i like these multis and will be my go to from now on. very thin and easy to swallow pills also and serving size is 3, i take 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon.

fitnesslife360's Rating

fitnesslife360 did not leave a written review for this product.

tony.hernandez3's Rating

Smells like fish food, tastes bad, but it's a vitamin so those are a given. I take 2 tablets together once a day, no issues.

GenesiSantos's Rating

If you are looking for a great micronutrient filler, this is it! This helps so much on a cellular level and has helped me gain more muscle and definition besides other products like GNC or centrum. ON products are always great!

lookout4snakes's Rating

lookout4snakes did not leave a written review for this product.

umeriishtiaq's Rating

umeriishtiaq did not leave a written review for this product.

sar268's Rating

great stuff, don't judge it until you've been taking it for two weeks. 1- it will make your pee turn awesome neon yellow 2- I definitely needed like an extra 30 minutes of sleep the first two weeks i started taking it. My body was adjusting to having such great nutritional vitamins. read some other people say similar things.

MahmoudMourad's Rating

MahmoudMourad did not leave a written review for this product.

RyanHuggins's Rating

This is my multi-vitamin of choice. I like the nutrient combinations better than some of the other manufacturers out there. The serving size is three pills. One issue with pills is you can take more than your body needs at the time and end up urinating out the majority of the nutrients. I take the pills in three doses of one pill, spread throughout the day to eliminate this issue. Optimum Nutrition makes a great product line and I use or have used most of it.

wesleykorbein's Rating

Great product from a great, trusted, reliable, and high quality brand. However I took three pills a day and I broke out with acne allover my chest. It looked terrible. I reduced my intake to one a day (lower than the recommended daily intake) and my acne problem went away. The vitamin industry is a very big controversial, and I do not think that the human body needs all of these chemicals inside of it. Hope this helped.

izzy1333's Rating

It has all the vitamins and minerals you need. Only complain is the smell and taste, but you get more used to it over time.

skyguy288's Rating

Solid vitamin lineup. Rather than take 5 different supplements I can get most of what my body needs from this product. Colorful pee is an extra benefit. I just generally feel better throughout the day when taking these.

PeanutsHucko's Rating

Great product, everything I could ask for in a supplement and the cost is just a bonus.

• Itaybs
Itaybs's Rating

Very good multivitamin. Sometime hard to fall asleep when taking at night. And the urine is highlighted yellow when taking. I like ON products, very solid!

gazap13's Rating

i was never really interested in multi vitamins but i have never been able to say a product has worked so well, tops

diazmeyreles's Rating

Excellent, increase energy especially for workouts.

AstroBlackS's Rating

Great multivitamin that is cheap and effective. Plus, it is convenient as it only has to be taken once a day.

joliveira2012's Rating

The best multivitamin I have ever used, after starting to consume him, I realized that my immunity has increased greatly and this made ​​me not get sick easily. Also noticed an extra energy in heavy workouts that I do. Anyway, taking this product over a balanced diet, my body is always well nourished and "fed" to be able to endure my daily routine.

blese23's Rating

Great vitamin supplement. Noticed a different in my daily energy with just 1 tablet, when the serving is 3.

1-20 of 1,361 Reviews