Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Reviews

70 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One Convenient Tablet*

1-20 of 1,539 Reviews

GFlo24's Rating

Am I doing the right thing by taking 3 tabs at lunch or should I be taking one at breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Bmyers0904's Rating

These multivitamins are great and easy to take!!

DEZn00ts's Rating

I like these. I have some great vitamins already but this just adds more nutrients to my daily intake. Love em. You can tell they work when you take a p i s s ;) lol. JK!

bigarb1987's Rating

its makes your **** bright

IrvingAguilar's Rating

IrvingAguilar did not leave a written review for this product.

Ethanjames18's Rating

Brilliant product if u want a multivitamin which is top class well this is want you want.

AaronAbelove's Rating

Great product, I take it twice a day, don't need it three times a day personally. Works well, only problem is the taste and smell. It also turns your urine a bright yellow almost hyper-yellow color. Kinda cool feature, but all in all I'll keep buying.

Mawkli's Rating

well it is a good product, nothing annoying, but it do make the urine yellowish, so I have read many articles one of them from Dr.Oz show and they indicated that it does not have negative effect on the body at all and it's due to some excess in B vitamin.

ltl1975's Rating

Pretty good product.

Kledjp's Rating

Kledjp did not leave a written review for this product.

jsnvst's Rating

Great product.

Spara199's Rating

Great product

saif199718's Rating

Great multi vitamins for men. I take 3 everyday, and feel great after the vitamins start to be absorbed. Does what it says definitely. Would recommend to eat a tiny bit before taking the vitamins though. My stomach is very strong and if i don't eat i still feel a bit queasy (not terrible though), remember to eat!

ZachA2000's Rating

ZachA2000 did not leave a written review for this product.

rnbomba's Rating

rnbomba did not leave a written review for this product.

• Naifal
Naifal's Rating

Naifal did not leave a written review for this product.

Ahmadalitaha's Rating

the best multi vitamin you will ever take. the END.

Benxthere's Rating

I really liked this Multi considering it's an "all-in-one". I normally get the packets filled with several tablets. The only thing I don't think about this and think they should change is the the yellow coloring in the tablets. It is so potent, it turns your pee very yellow. It is not necessary to add dye to a multi vitamin and for that reason, I will not be buying this product again. Loose the dye and I'll come back to this product.

getfitpk's Rating

Dont know if it makes a difference. easy to swallow and well priced and I hope it does make a difference in the long run.

wisdomcl2k8's Rating

wisdomcl2k8 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,539 Reviews