Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Reviews

70 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One Convenient Tablet*

1-20 of 1,593 Reviews

LawrenceTD's Rating

There are so many vitamin options and it seems there is a different pill for everything. Taking one pill at breakfast, lunch, and dinner is a trade off I do not mind making for one pill that is easy to swallow and does not leave a chalky texture on my pallet.

sarangp's Rating

Very well made product and this product did not upset my stomache like many other multi-vitamins. Only cons I would have is the price and 3 tablets daily.

Gexicom's Rating

A vitamin are rare to give a bad or a good review, but i was using this and i always feelling good.

Alimz1996's Rating

Alimz1996 did not leave a written review for this product.

bradmac43's Rating

A good source of vitamins, minerals and herbs to meet your daily intake. Helps me get that headscarf on the day. I don't like that you have to take 3 tablets daily, but otherwise a good product.

Soldia1988's Rating

Best Multi-vitamins on the Market would not recommend any other Multi-Vits.

museloff's Rating

museloff did not leave a written review for this product.

itsgermy's Rating

One of my go-to supplements. Many of us don't get the nutrients we need from our diet alone, a multivitamin becomes essential because of this.

rserra's Rating

Best multivitamin!!!

kingaden's Rating

Great multi vitamin product! Very easy to intake.

smoothest485's Rating

smoothest485 did not leave a written review for this product.

hardtango's Rating

Really hard to swallow. It is like the pill stuck in your mouth, something weird with cover...Where is inside i am not a doctor...

docfather's Rating

the best MV out there hands down

sgrathwol18's Rating

A solid weight management and extra vitamin boost to those that need it. I like the ease to swallow and I think it helped my performance while i was on it

flovephoto's Rating

Meh...can't say I got anything from these, and hearing ON has been 'dusting' their products I'm not looking to order again.

• dhylko
dhylko's Rating

A product you can count on.

Colbee's Rating

Average multi

overdunnhenry's Rating

overdunnhenry did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,593 Reviews