Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Reviews

70 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One Convenient Tablet*

1-20 of 1,585 Reviews

itsgermy's Rating

One of my go-to supplements. Many of us don't get the nutrients we need from our diet alone, a multivitamin becomes essential because of this.

rserra's Rating

Best multivitamin!!!

kingaden's Rating

Great multi vitamin product! Very easy to intake.

smoothest485's Rating

smoothest485 did not leave a written review for this product.

hardtango's Rating

Really hard to swallow. It is like the pill stuck in your mouth, something weird with cover...Where is inside i am not a doctor...

docfather's Rating

the best MV out there hands down

sgrathwol18's Rating

A solid weight management and extra vitamin boost to those that need it. I like the ease to swallow and I think it helped my performance while i was on it

flovephoto's Rating

Meh...can't say I got anything from these, and hearing ON has been 'dusting' their products I'm not looking to order again.

• dhylko
dhylko's Rating

A product you can count on.

Colbee's Rating

Average multi

overdunnhenry's Rating

overdunnhenry did not leave a written review for this product.

TinyTimG's Rating

TinyTimG did not leave a written review for this product.

jtventures's Rating

Started taking these on a nightly basis 9 months ago. Noticed a huge improvement in my immune system and also easier to wake up in the morning - less groggy and no 'dull' feeling. 10/10 would recommend.

walshhog's Rating

Eehh, it was a multivitamin didn't see where it was any better or any worse than any other brand I have taken.

anthony6412's Rating

I've taken different vitamins before but opti-men makes my body and overall mood better not too long after taking them. I know bodies and people are different but for me I can feel a difference. Serving size is 3 pills and the pills aren't that big so they are easy to down. If you haven't tried opti-men yet give them a try!

maurie2566's Rating

I have used these several times and have used some pricier ones. I can't really tell much a of a difference so I am giving these a good review based on that and good prices/sales usually

Verbiage's Rating

Before buying these, I actually used to purchase the MyTrition Men's Sport packs from Vitamin Shoppe. After using these, I see no need to ever purchase another multivitamin. As opposed to 6-8 pills, you need only take 3 daily to receive the nutrients outlined across the board. They are very thin, and easy to swallow. They also deliver the neon urine from riboflavin, which is always an interesting phenomenon. The price is fantastic. Excellent product!

JafarRukab's Rating

great

Mohamadanabtawi's Rating

Mohamadanabtawi did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,585 Reviews