Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder Reviews

Unflavored Creatine with No Fillers or Additives to Support Strength and Power*

Unflavored

first experience on a creatine product and had no problems. noticed gains

iconfusiousi's Rating
Unflavored

i was looking to get back on creatine after a couple years off so i gave ON a shot with there creatine. I did load for the first couple days ( although not sure you really need too). Takes about a week to notice a real difference but you certainly do notice one. I have high rep workout days which the creatine really helps. ON did a good job with this. i mix it in with 100% juice after my workout, so the insulin boost will help push it into the muscle. Doesnt blend well at all, from what i hear no other creatine does either. It will settle at the bottom once you stop mixing so just dump it in, swish it around and pound her down, no taste at all.

alessandrotrey's Rating
Unflavored

alessandrotrey did not leave a written review for this product.

Comes as advertised. Works great, buy two bottles off the start, you tear through them pretty quickly

I mix 5g with every post workout shake I take. Mixes like Kool-Aid with everything in my shaker cup. The value of this quality is what makes this product a 10/10. I have seen strength and size gains while on creatine. O.N. has a home run here. It is a staple that will not leave my stack. Kudos to you Optimum Nutrition.

Great product! I was on Monohydrate by AST and had to switch to this one because the store I usually buy the AST was not carrying it anymore. They said Optimum Nutrition is from the same company as AST so I decided to try it. It still works great. Creatine Monodydrate does make a great power/strength different. This brand is good, the unflavored option tastes like nothing and it does not dissolve in water like any other creatine won't. My suggestion is to mix well, in a half cup of water and drink it as soon as you stop mixing it.

mquinard did not leave a written review for this product.

This **** tastes terrible. It felt like I was doing lines of k and got the drip from it sliding down my throat. However, it works great and even gave me a little buzz. 10/10 would try again. Wish you infused this **** with strawberries and unicorns though. It could really use a taste boost.

ZeusMaster's Rating
Unflavored

This was a complimentary item as part of my recent order from BB.com. I'm not a fan of creatine because of the water weight though it has proved beneficial. Lastly, I've been very happy with ON's products which is one of the reasons I agreed to the complimentary item.

Incredible value, exactly what you need and nothing else. Only small downside is it doesn't mix well with just water.

Bleachway's Rating
Unflavored

Best Creatine on the market. ON Creatine is **** awesome and the price is a steal! I am literally weeks in and I am seeing a significant change during my workouts. I have more energy and I can push out more reps while racking up weight during my workouts. It really is unflavored but leaves a very 'weird' after taste in the mouth, though that doesn't bother me. I mix it with water and take 5-10G a day. The water weight gain is very even over the weeks and doesn't make you retain a lot of water like other Creatine products.

Just started taking. Already see progress. My max bench incareased in very short time. Absolutely no taste at all which is awesome for water. Not too easily soluble but it does what its supposed to do.

Tidgey's Rating
Unflavored

A friend recommended this to me at first. I've been using Muscletech hardgainer stuff for a little bit, and I don't like it. Too much other stuff in it. After being informed that this is non-flavored, my first guess was that it probably tastes so bad, they don't even try to mask it. However. It literally doesn't taste like anything. The closest I can describe it is it makes your water taste a little bit like it came out of a garden hose. No big deal though.

Jesse19892000's Rating

This really help me get more reps in the gym. I take it for 2 months then off for a month to see where my results are at.

marcomrb8 did not leave a written review for this product.

I just take a tablespoon at a time. Cut it up into a few lines and blow it back! Best Creatine you're going to find for quality and consistency. It never clumps and has absolutely no flavor. Creatine Monohydrate is the only thing you should actually look into when purchasing supplements as a newcomer. Don't get fooled into all those fancy Creatine X-TREME Rapid Alkaline Intake Absorbers x100 version 4! Keep it simple stupid. Tried and proven. And don't spend your time lookin' around For something you want that can't be found When you find out you can live without it And go along not thinkin' about it I'll tell you something true The bare necessities of life will come to you

montaybarnes81's Rating

montaybarnes81 did not leave a written review for this product.

Mr78G's Rating
Unflavored

I've tried the blends & I'm done w/the blends! This is my product of choice. Results!

citizen365's Rating
Unflavored

citizen365 did not leave a written review for this product.