Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder Reviews

Unflavored Creatine with No Fillers or Additives to Support Strength and Power*

Unflavored

Very good stuff, I haven't tried other Creatine as this one is most tested.

Kennysvgp08's Rating

Micronized? Check Creapue? Check Good value? Check Good creatine? Check

MitchMc4's Rating
Unflavored

MitchMc4 did not leave a written review for this product.

thackes1's Rating
Unflavored

I have been very satisfied with the improvement in my overall health and wellness after supplementing with 5 grams of Optimum's micronized creatine monohydrate mixed in a protein shake, pre-workout mix, or intra-workout drink daily. The mental and physical markers of my health have significantly improved. There are sometimes issues with the solubility of even this micronized creatine monohydrate (usually in protein shakes) so be sure to shake well when introducing it into whatever drink you're using to dissolve it. Also, I think it is great to mix with products that have Cinnulin PF or AstraGin and betaine (TMG).

BrollicWraith's Rating

Great mixability, definitely high quality stuff. Creatine has a very noticeable effect on your lifts and recovery time, it's an essential supplement to add to your stack.

I already used it since December 2014. Amazing results, but waiting for more time to reach a better description.

ScottF23's Rating
Unflavored

Added to my daily routine. I needed the additional supplementation to my Whey and Casein. Creatine should help with recovery and gains.

BBMirror's Rating
Unflavored

Tastes like nothing! it follows whatever you put it in, chocolate protein/milk/juice anything!!! i tried many other brands.... but this is the cheapest! and PURE creatine with no taste to it, which is excellent dissolves very good.

kashkhanm3's Rating
Unflavored

kashkhanm3 did not leave a written review for this product.

757wakeboarder's Rating
Unflavored

This "micronized" creatine powder does not mix at all. I tried cold and warm water and when you shake it up (even for longer periods of time) you can still see the creatine swirling around in the water and after about 30 seconds it very quickly starts collecting on the bottom. This is with the recommended amount of water.

iKOH423's Rating
Unflavored

Great product, easy to mix. Will definitely buy again.

The Creatine adds a pump to my muscles that exceeds my usual expectations! I don't have to double-up on the portions to get energy and the pump I need! Doc-out

dougy08's Rating
Unflavored

Great product. The creapure brand German creatine is hard to find in mass market products and it's the best out there. I mix this with gatorade or natural fruit juice and drink it after my workout. This creatine mixes well and has no flavor so it just tastes like whatever I'm drinking the creatine with. My strength goes through the roof training with high volume programs when I take creatine. I crush my workouts when I take ON micronized creatine monohydrate.

crad1712's Rating
Unflavored

crad1712 did not leave a written review for this product.

I've tried a number of creatine products, this is the only one that seems to disappear into whatever I mix it in. It stays in suspension longer than any other products. Bottom line: It does it's job and stays out of the way. best.

mohammedkhatri9's Rating

ill just say AWESOME

SpencerMoore's Rating
Unflavored

Easy to mix, easy to drink, and adds to gains. An exceptional product.

Hi I bought the product but I'm not sure whether it is the bitter principle of naturally؟ Is not the cup naturally?

LoganCollier's Rating
Unflavored

Can't taste it at all, Mixes about 95% but the last five you have to swish your water around and make you sure you got it all. My strength has gone up considerably and I look bigger, buying more soon! This is essential as protein for me. It's only 10 bucks what can you get that's this good and this much for that little