Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder Reviews

Unflavored Creatine with No Fillers or Additives to Support Strength and Power*

noahsadams's Rating
Unflavored

noahsadams did not leave a written review for this product.

M1gunner's Rating
Unflavored

It's unflavored creatine with no fillers or additives. Many of the other brands are full of sweeteners and other crap I don't want. This is cheap simple and clean!

NCGuy1171's Rating
Unflavored

Mixes well with protein shake and also in water. No taste. It really helps give me a good pump when taking it prior to hitting the gym. I'm very satisfied with it.

jthood04's Rating
Unflavored

I bought this for cheap and it was a waste of even that little money. It doesn't mix. It does taste awful, and there are many better choices.

The product description says it all: Straight creatine, no fillers or anything. Perfect for getting the job done. I recommend stacking it with protein shakes as using only water may leave a gritty taste in your mouth regardless of what the product description say. However, if you DO use water, you will not taste ANYTHING which is a plus. Makes it easier to get it all down.

MarcoBennett's Rating
Unflavored

Optimum Nutrition is my favorite supplement company because they consistently provide desired and proven supplements such as their Micronized Creatine Powder. Having an extremely high metabolism, I have trouble putting on any weight at all; that was, until I began taking ON's Creatine. Initially, it was just water weight but with an increase in weight, comes an increase in strength and fullness. This creatine powder allowed me to jump start my physique transformation from a holocaust survivor to a more current and personally satisfying physique. For those wondering if creatine is right for you, YES, yes it is.

JVCTwinCities's Rating
Unflavored

This Micronized Creatine was pretty inexpensive, has adequate but not great dissolution, and had a pretty minimal after taste. It's difficult to tell if it is working well as I am still using my favorite micronized creatine monohydrate made by AST Sports Science while using this one as well. I will probably not buy this product again since AST's is comparably priced and I like it better.

BIGREDZ did not leave a written review for this product.

Relatively tasteless, good price, little grit, and does what Creatine Monohydrate does. Mixes well with protein powder, more noticeable grit with other drinks.

chris6969p did not leave a written review for this product.

sweeter89's Rating
Unflavored

sweeter89 did not leave a written review for this product.

SomovMaxim did not leave a written review for this product.

I am only about half way through my first bottle of this brand creatine but I have gained a lot of muscle definition and size already and would highly recommend it!!

mmesa28's Rating
Unflavored

mmesa28 did not leave a written review for this product.

BigLangley71's Rating
Unflavored

Best Creatine I've ever used! Gives you a good pump in the weight-room and has great muscle replenishing effects!

MorganMuscle's Rating
Unflavored

Creatine should be a staple for everyone. I take 5g everyday. Highly s****ested.

5teeler57's Rating
Unflavored

This mixes great settles great and is showing great improvement in size and lift. I won't be found without it again. Mixes with protein shakes and preworkout to the point you don't even know it's there.

I have had better

Rocky95m's Rating
Unflavored

Love this creatine! I put a small spoonful of it in my protein shake and then another small spoonful in my bcaas/aminos that I drink during my workouts. What I like about it is, it doesn't make you bloat and you can mix it in any drink whether it be a protein shake, pre-workout, amino acids, etc. Just make sure you are drinking plenty of water throughout the day especially when your at the gym. Creatine Mono is the #1 supplement out there and have been tested plenty of times and have been researched in labs all over the world, and its one that actually works! I definitely saw more vascularity, and a little size/fullness added to my muscles when using this. People say creatine is bad for your kidneys and such and that you should cycle off, but I've been taking it for 7+ months straight and I feel just fine. Just make sure your drinking plenty of water, exercising daily, and eating healthy! DEFINITELY a must have supplement in ANY gym rat/fitness freak's regimen!!

Jim4beingfit's Rating
Unflavored

I like this creatine, I had no bloating feelings at all, works great for me.