Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder Reviews

Unflavored Creatine with No Fillers or Additives to Support Strength and Power*

LoganCollier's Rating
Unflavored

Can't taste it at all, Mixes about 95% but the last five you have to swish your water around and make you sure you got it all. My strength has gone up considerably and I look bigger, buying more soon! This is essential as protein for me. It's only 10 bucks what can you get that's this good and this much for that little

Have used in the past and can tell I suffer in the gym when not on it (strength and endurance wise).

brandonbates11's Rating
Unflavored

This creatine product is very nice. I feel like my muscle mass is starting to grow greatly and that this helps me push through those extra reps and recover very well. However, I did get bloated in the first two weeks of taking this supplement and put on extra water weight. I feel that this product would be better if it had a flavor, I add it to my protein after my workout so I don't have to taste a blan flavor, but it does make my shake very grainy at the bottom....

21DMB's Rating
Unflavored

Can't even taste it. Mix it in with my post-workout shake, and I'm done. Great product.

Abealsb72's Rating
Unflavored

Great effective creatine product and made with Creapure so it's high quality and the best part is it is very cheap in price. I didn't notice any bloating in the face either so thumbs up. The only downside I can think of is that no matter what I mix it with it always sticks to the sides of the bottle after I drink it so I feel like a big chunk of my creatine is being tossed away with the bottle. I started just taking it straight from the container and chasing it down with water instead. Overall great product.

My first time taking creatine. so far I like it. Flavorless, goes down easy. Seems to make me less sore after long work outs.

Friday7's Rating
Unflavored

This is my first time when i used creatine from ON. The taste is unflavoured. Non instant with liquid - not good. My rate is 7/10 No longer to order to this creatine.

danielmoo's Rating
Unflavored

I have been using this creatine product for about five or six months now. It's impressed me with gains to my strength and to my physique over this period of time. I think it's amazing that ON can deliver a great product using Creapure branded creatine monohydrate, one of the most studied supplements on the market. I truly do believe that it's helped me with my goals in the gym for as long as I have used it. I did not load creatine due to the misconceptions that are currently in place, I've just been taking 5g a day not cycling off. Great cheap and effective product by Optimum Nutrition.

gainmuscle1961's Rating

I love this product! I was somewhat reluctant to take creatine, but decided to try it. I've had no problems with it and it seems I'm making better muscle gains than I was previously. The creatine mixes pretty well. My creatine is flavorless and so I don't really even notice it after mixing it into a beverage.

HuffFit73's Rating
Unflavored

You really can notice an increase in your strength even on the first days using it

sethchandler37's Rating

sethchandler37 did not leave a written review for this product.

littlesleeper's Rating
Unflavored

Creatine is one of my Go-To supplements. I chose unflavored just so I knew there weren't any (or as many) additives for flavor. There has been a LOT of negative reviews for this flavor and if you mix it with a sport drink, or a shot of MIO (flavor water) I masks the flavor completely in my opinion. I usually just mix this straight with water and my BCAA's (also unflavored) and can get over the slightly chaulky taste pretty quickly. Buuuut, I'm also not very picky when it comes to taste and things that are healthy. Definitely recommend the product.

I could tell a huge difference while taking this creatine. I was getting huge pumps that I have not been able to achieve while not on it. I was drinking a ton of water but still managed to pull my hamstring twice while playing sports, I think creatine had a part, so I stopped taking it while I am in a sports season and have not had an injury since. But I want to get those huge pumps again, so I will get back on right away.

EjnarKolinkar's Rating

Creapure creatine, excellent price for 1kg

xDarren's Rating
Unflavored

xDarren did not leave a written review for this product.

azphxguy480's Rating
Unflavored

Did some preliminary research about creatine. I knew that it has been long widely used to help gain muscle and this product stayed true to that. After doing my loading doses and keeping to my regular maintenance, I saw and felt the difference right away, and I am typically a skeptic with this kind of stuff I was able to lift much more and keep going longer. Love this product! Only down side is the loading process, but that is usually with all creatine products

It mixes well and is really unflavored (I have tried some products that have an awkward taste in the end). The only bad thing about it, which is the reason why I give it a 9, is that it doesn't come with a scoop.

1. No Scoop, luckily I have my scoop from RSP Creatine Mono to measure 5g. 2. More like sand than powder. 3. Great Value and pure branded creatine. Bought for value as my staple creatine to last me forever but had RSP's creatine prior to this and mixed better. Still would recommend!

TD Bowflex Boday's Rating

The only reason I didn't give it a 10 was the same 2 reasons everyone else stated. 1. No scoop!!!!! 2. It "mixes" well but you must drink it immediately or the grains gather at the very bottom when it is allowed to settle! Otherwise, it's cheap, works extremely well, excellent strength & muscle gains in just 3 weeks so far for me! I love it & it "works" as advertised!!!

Jman26's Rating
Unflavored

Everyone needs a good creatine. Best bang for your buck