Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder Reviews

Unflavored Creatine with No Fillers or Additives to Support Strength and Power*

Unflavored

Might be a good supplement but it gave me gout in my right foot. Had to stop taking it. I did not realize creatine is linked to gout and uric acid production.

jondaven's Rating
Unflavored

I put a teaspoon of this creatine directly in my mouth and swish water around and it has no taste at all. Also, no gritty taste even when using this method. I highly recommend this creatine.

MOAHMED1989's Rating
Unflavored

when i start to use i felt lot better in GYM but after one month or less from using it i start to feel it do nothing so its just to use for one month to feel effective after this you will see no effect at all

I started using creatine almost two months ago. I take one with my pre workout and another scoop with my protein. I have gained much more endurance during training and leaner and bigger muscle tone.

LukeHamSolo did not leave a written review for this product.

Gavin39's Rating
Unflavored

Does what creatine should do. No complaints.

salimin2's Rating
Unflavored

Check my ratings. Do I need to describe in words??

rouillard00 did not leave a written review for this product.

macley's Rating
Unflavoured

macley did not leave a written review for this product.

JonathanBurton's Rating
Unflavored

I've been taking this for a month now it has helped me add creatine to my diet, and increase muscle mass and output. Since summer started I have gained 20 pounds while still staying lean, my bench has also went 30 pounds since the beginning of summer. I went from barely being able to get 20 reps of 135 to squeezing out 20 reps of 165. So I think this and gold standard whey are amazing supplements especially mixed together. Also I have been taking the opti-men multi and it is great!!!

Soufiane1997's Rating
Unflavoured

Perfect creatine it doesn't cause any stomach bloating and the results are amazing i've been using it for a year it was the first creatine supplement i took and i'm still taking it.

JoshCastro's Rating
Unflavored

JoshCastro did not leave a written review for this product.

shadagascavich's Rating

2000g of creatine at this price is pretty good, and ON is a great brand that hasn't let me down. Would definitely recommend this product! It definitely helps me lift heavier for longer!

I love this stuff, it's just pure Creatine without any added ********. I take it with a spoon and wash it down with water because it will never taste good in shakes or juices.

BenMoore87's Rating
Unflavored

This review is for the flavor only. Man this stuff tastes bad! I've tried it alone - chalky. I've tried it with whey - makes my shake chalky. I've tried it with casein - makes it super thick and again, chalky. Tried it with a post workout - you guessed it... chalky. But i will still continue to purchase and use it! I'm not buying it for the flavor.

BxWar88's Rating
Unflavored

Mix Well With My BCAA I Notice Great Lean Muscle Gain And Great Endurance And Strength

Salherrera05's Rating
Unflavored

I personally love this product, especially when I want to bulk and focus on my pumps this is my go to!

MightyGuy did not leave a written review for this product.

• nc45
nc45's Rating
Unflavored

Hate swallowing pills, plus if you use other supplements too pills suck. This is perfect mixes right in with the various shakes i consume per day. Recommend to anyone to add to their morning, pre or post workout, and before bed shake. plus its optimum so its a quality product.

ryandoaldo's Rating
Unflavoured

no taste at all, but i dont feel any dif when take it