Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder Reviews

Unflavored Creatine with No Fillers or Additives to Support Strength and Power*

Soufiane1997's Rating
Unflavoured

Perfect creatine it doesn't cause any stomach bloating and the results are amazing i've been using it for a year it was the first creatine supplement i took and i'm still taking it.

JoshCastro's Rating
Unflavored

JoshCastro did not leave a written review for this product.

shadagascavich's Rating

2000g of creatine at this price is pretty good, and ON is a great brand that hasn't let me down. Would definitely recommend this product! It definitely helps me lift heavier for longer!

I love this stuff, it's just pure Creatine without any added ********. I take it with a spoon and wash it down with water because it will never taste good in shakes or juices.

leomutant did not leave a written review for this product.

BenMoore87's Rating
Unflavored

This review is for the flavor only. Man this stuff tastes bad! I've tried it alone - chalky. I've tried it with whey - makes my shake chalky. I've tried it with casein - makes it super thick and again, chalky. Tried it with a post workout - you guessed it... chalky. But i will still continue to purchase and use it! I'm not buying it for the flavor.

BxWar88's Rating
Unflavored

Mix Well With My BCAA I Notice Great Lean Muscle Gain And Great Endurance And Strength

Salherrera05's Rating
Unflavored

I personally love this product, especially when I want to bulk and focus on my pumps this is my go to!

MightyGuy did not leave a written review for this product.

• nc45
nc45's Rating
Unflavored

Hate swallowing pills, plus if you use other supplements too pills suck. This is perfect mixes right in with the various shakes i consume per day. Recommend to anyone to add to their morning, pre or post workout, and before bed shake. plus its optimum so its a quality product.

ryandoaldo's Rating
Unflavoured

no taste at all, but i dont feel any dif when take it

This is probably one of the most effective creatines I have ever used. Nothing worked any better than this.

trickshot89's Rating
Unflavored

trickshot89 did not leave a written review for this product.

Got great pumps from this product, probably the best Creatine I have bought yet, result wise. The only issue I have with the product is that it could mix better.

is the beast creatine great pump and strength

This is really baseline creatine - it does the basic function of creatine, helps your muscles retain water for performance and recovery. I used this creatine during a 3 month slow bulk and added 10lbs onto 135lbs. However, you can get better sources of creatine than this economy option if you choose. It mixes up alright, but I generally had to mask it in a protein shake - there was no drinking with straight water. I have had issues adjusting to different supplements, and this creatine is on my list of "things my stomach doesn't like" - for cramping, regardless of how much water I've had.

ArronCarter1997's Rating
Unflavored

ArronCarter1997 did not leave a written review for this product.

terrorvella's Rating
Unflavored

I have used this product religiously since I have been lifting and it has never let me down. Since I first started taking it I have skyrocketed from 170 to 190. My strength has increased exponentially since starting the cycle. It is a straight forward product with no fancy labels that try to grab your intention. It just sits on the shelf and says in an old western accent "What yah see, is what yah get partner. Nothing more, nothing less". I highly recommend this product.

A great addition to my pre and post workout shakes. I've seen good results with this product, and it's comparatively cheaper to most other brands and other types of creatine.

kriszam's Rating
Unflavored

this is my first time supplementing with creatine so I did some research & found 'ON' in the top 5 list of several articles So I though I give it a try & I have to admit that I didn't believe the current reviews of ppl saying that they notice gains within the first 10days of use But now that I've been taking this product I can verify that the results are awesome! not only did my strength increase but I gained lean muscle mass with out the bulky bloated look no one wants! (I take it post work out with protein shake..bottle suggest you Sup' everyday but I only take it 5days a week & works just fine)