Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder Reviews

Unflavored Creatine with No Fillers or Additives to Support Strength and Power*

• nc45
nc45's Rating
Unflavored

Hate swallowing pills, plus if you use other supplements too pills suck. This is perfect mixes right in with the various shakes i consume per day. Recommend to anyone to add to their morning, pre or post workout, and before bed shake. plus its optimum so its a quality product.

ryandoaldo's Rating
Unflavoured

no taste at all, but i dont feel any dif when take it

This is probably one of the most effective creatines I have ever used. Nothing worked any better than this.

trickshot89's Rating
Unflavored

trickshot89 did not leave a written review for this product.

Got great pumps from this product, probably the best Creatine I have bought yet, result wise. The only issue I have with the product is that it could mix better.

is the beast creatine great pump and strength

This is really baseline creatine - it does the basic function of creatine, helps your muscles retain water for performance and recovery. I used this creatine during a 3 month slow bulk and added 10lbs onto 135lbs. However, you can get better sources of creatine than this economy option if you choose. It mixes up alright, but I generally had to mask it in a protein shake - there was no drinking with straight water. I have had issues adjusting to different supplements, and this creatine is on my list of "things my stomach doesn't like" - for cramping, regardless of how much water I've had.

ArronCarter1997's Rating
Unflavored

ArronCarter1997 did not leave a written review for this product.

terrorvella's Rating
Unflavored

I have used this product religiously since I have been lifting and it has never let me down. Since I first started taking it I have skyrocketed from 170 to 190. My strength has increased exponentially since starting the cycle. It is a straight forward product with no fancy labels that try to grab your intention. It just sits on the shelf and says in an old western accent "What yah see, is what yah get partner. Nothing more, nothing less". I highly recommend this product.

A great addition to my pre and post workout shakes. I've seen good results with this product, and it's comparatively cheaper to most other brands and other types of creatine.

kriszam's Rating
Unflavored

this is my first time supplementing with creatine so I did some research & found 'ON' in the top 5 list of several articles So I though I give it a try & I have to admit that I didn't believe the current reviews of ppl saying that they notice gains within the first 10days of use But now that I've been taking this product I can verify that the results are awesome! not only did my strength increase but I gained lean muscle mass with out the bulky bloated look no one wants! (I take it post work out with protein shake..bottle suggest you Sup' everyday but I only take it 5days a week & works just fine)

vpinzon2 did not leave a written review for this product.

millzer50's Rating
Unflavored

Mixes well with whatever you put it in. Cheap but does the trick! Much better investment than other over priced creatine products.

BenchWellington's Rating
Unflavored

It's creatine monohydrate. It's from a very respected supplement brand. And it's cheap. 'Nuff said.

masteryoda11235's Rating

This stuff actually works. I found that my reps increased for almost all exercises by 1-3. Mono-hydrate is the best form of Creatine. I picked ON just because it is a reliable brand. I take this post-workout. Taste: It doesn't really has a taste. If I had to describe it I would say it feels like salt in you mouth except it is not salty (I know that is a weird sentence but I don't have any other way to explain it).

b000stin's Rating
Unflavored

Simple and easy to take. No bloating no loading. 5g a day and it works. One of the best supplements to take with lots of science behind it. Great product. Advice everyone who lifts to take it.

kingkonglives's Rating
Unflavored

Hands down .the best ever product in your arsenal of supplements,although many more forms exist now (hcl,ethyl ester etc) time and again this has been proved to be the most effective .miix it with your whey in yr post workout shake and it fills your muscles up !!!

socalguy85's Rating
Unflavored

It's perfect. It mixes so easily I don't even mix it anymore. I just put a scoop in my mouth and drink some water and there is no grittiness leftover. No weird flavor either. I wish it came with a scoop though. Had to steal the wife's cooking teaspoon.

bschim's Rating
Unflavored

Such a great product. Recently switched to this from Cell-Tech and man was it a great decision. I find the best way is too just mix with post workout shake OR how I usually do it is...take the 5g of creatine and just put in your mouth. Wash it down with a couple sips of water. Don have to worry about any mixing or anything. It sounds crazy, but not flavored or anything so just dissolves after the first sip. Goes down real easy. Great product. Will buy again when I get low.

GrowthMaster's Rating
Unflavored

Can't even taste it good product