Optimum Micronized Creatine Powder Reviews

Unflavored Creatine with No Fillers or Additives to Support Strength and Power*

jay4life02's Rating

jay4life02 did not leave a written review for this product.

ryg540's Rating
Unflavored

Unflavored delivers exactly the taste it should: nothing! Some people do the juice thing, but I just toss this sucker into my protein shakes and it rocks.

PBMFitness's Rating

I'm using the creatine for almost 2 months and I'm very pleased by the results.My strength increased as well as muscle fullness and I'm continuously making progresses.I'm taking a tablespoon of 5 g in my post workout shake where I have my whey protein and it works very well for me.I went from benching 80 lbs to 132 lbs in 2 months and I'm very satisfied.The creatine mixes with water as well as with low fat milk.It's a great product such as all ON products.

lordmgc's Rating
Unflavored

This is a great product, well creatine is creatine.. as I compared it to one product, ON creatine really is great..

dokuganryuu83's Rating
Unflavored

dokuganryuu83 did not leave a written review for this product.

Adrian408's Rating
Unflavored

Mixes well. What can i say it does its job...... Creatine—mixed with liquid—increases the body's ability to produce energy rapidly. With more energy, you can train harder and more often, producing faster results.

dman684's Rating

If used properly; this product works. I've noticed increased muscle mass and reps at the gym. You don't taste this supplement. The fact that it's CreaPure Creatine is a plus as well. This is an unbeatable price for something that works.

deepanshuvij's Rating
Unflavored

Visible increase in muscle size and provides that extra energy in the gym to complete those last few difficult reps. Great value also!

Its Creapure Creatine. It does its job.

jrayc10's Rating
Unflavored

It's creatine. Not much to say about it. You don't taste it and the results don't blow you away, but it's a a solid part of any strength training regimen. This stuff comes from a reputable company and is inexpensive, so that's worth 10 stars in my book. I mix one teaspoon into my protein shake after every workout. No clumping or other issues, as the quality control is top notch as always from ON.

Androwski11's Rating

Overall a good product

DarwinS27's Rating
Unflavored

DarwinS27 did not leave a written review for this product.

DanLechuga19's Rating

DanLechuga19 did not leave a written review for this product.

joshtucker1's Rating

joshtucker1 did not leave a written review for this product.

alex198957's Rating
Unflavored

alex198957 did not leave a written review for this product.

Straki's Rating

Amazing saw a huge change in just 3 weeks!

LeiutenantDan's Rating

Good quality stuff. Creatine is creatine. My on;y complaint is why.....why....WHY did ON purposely not include a scoop with this product? I thought maybe my scoop was all the way at the bottom, until I read the bottle and they don't ship them with a scoop....DUMB.

seelman's Rating
Unflavored

this is a reliable creatine and will help gain muscle. their is nothing added to this product so it tastes like nothing so it is easy to pop in your mouth and drain down with water. the only con is that their is no scoop although most creatine powders do not come with one.

paxattacks's Rating

I add ON Micronized Creatine to my amino drink during the day and my post-workout shake. Great value and does the job.

maadhamst's Rating
Unflavored

It's creatine monohydrate so there isn't much more to say about the results that hasn't already been documented. I've tried several variations of creatine; HCL, ethyl ester, kre-alkaline, etc. and for me this monohydrate gives me just as good of a result as the other more expensive alternatives. This product is exactly what it claims to be; non-clumpy, odorless and tasteless. I put a servings worth directly in my mouth and sip on some water, swish it around a little bit and this stuff completely dissolves. And it doesn't have a grainy after effect. An added bonus I've noticed, when I mix it with pre-workouts that tend to be a little foamy (BSN Hyper FX or BSN N.O. Xplode) it dissipates the foaming effect some, making my pre-workout easier to drink. For the price you pay per serving vs. other creating options it's a **** steal.