Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder Reviews

Unflavored Creatine with No Fillers or Additives to Support Strength and Power*

morell90's Rating
Unflavored

Best line i have tried in creatine! Mixes great and there is no "sandy" feeling when drinking it. The results are equally good! My first 10/10 ever.

christos_swc's Rating

christos_swc did not leave a written review for this product.

jmfno64 did not leave a written review for this product.

PKWDawg's Rating
Unflavored

PKWDawg did not leave a written review for this product.

JonathonKunkle's Rating
Unflavored

I honestly love Optimum Nutritions Creatine. I gained a lot of lean mass and saw results within the first week or so. Only down fall is that I am 19 and prone to acne so it made me break out really bad.. So unless you aren't prone to acne and want to make crazy gains, definitely get this!!

IamFakeJesus's Rating
Unflavored

Unflavored is actually unflavored haha. ON always delivers on their products and this is no different. Add in with my protein and thru out day. Only small gripe is usually leave a slight grainy towards the end of drink. So I usually just shake a few extra time thru out finishing my drink.

AlphaVon's Rating
Unflavoured

AlphaVon did not leave a written review for this product.

orion3020's Rating
Unflavored

orion3020 did not leave a written review for this product.

• avn17
avn17's Rating
Unflavored

Increased strength noticed and unbeatable price from a reputable brand.Worth your money!

DoctaCosmos's Rating
Unflavored

Creatine In your preworkout just isn't the same as good quality creatine. I've even tried all the ones from Walmart and none of them do what the creapure creatine used in ON's creatine does. My first time using it I put on 8 lbs in 2 weeks. After a summer of bike riding and not using it I started strength training for a few weeks. About the 3rd week in I started taking it again and sure enough, in 2 weeks I put on 8 lbs and all my maxes went up substantially. This is my secret sauce

AlexMRodriguez's Rating
Unflavored

It just works. It makes you a little bigger and helps you lift a little more. Also, it's cheaper than dirt. If I could only take one supplement it would be this.

donblack1's Rating
Unflavored

donblack1 did not leave a written review for this product.

sgtsallas's Rating
Unflavoured

Affordable and efficient. Great results.

Mbirk1120's Rating
Unflavored

Mbirk1120 did not leave a written review for this product.

jondaven's Rating
Unflavored

I put a teaspoon of this creatine directly in my mouth and swish water around and it has no taste at all. Also, no gritty taste even when using this method. I highly recommend this creatine.

MOAHMED1989's Rating
Unflavored

when i start to use i felt lot better in GYM but after one month or less from using it i start to feel it do nothing so its just to use for one month to feel effective after this you will see no effect at all

LukeHamSolo did not leave a written review for this product.

Gavin39's Rating
Unflavored

Does what creatine should do. No complaints.

salimin2's Rating
Unflavored

Check my ratings. Do I need to describe in words??

rouillard00 did not leave a written review for this product.