Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder Reviews

Unflavored Creatine with No Fillers or Additives to Support Strength and Power*

AlexMRodriguez's Rating
Unflavored

It just works. It makes you a little bigger and helps you lift a little more. Also, it's cheaper than dirt. If I could only take one supplement it would be this.

donblack1's Rating
Unflavored

donblack1 did not leave a written review for this product.

sgtsallas's Rating
Unflavoured

Affordable and efficient. Great results.

Mbirk1120's Rating
Unflavored

Mbirk1120 did not leave a written review for this product.

jondaven's Rating
Unflavored

I put a teaspoon of this creatine directly in my mouth and swish water around and it has no taste at all. Also, no gritty taste even when using this method. I highly recommend this creatine.

MOAHMED1989's Rating
Unflavored

when i start to use i felt lot better in GYM but after one month or less from using it i start to feel it do nothing so its just to use for one month to feel effective after this you will see no effect at all

LukeHamSolo did not leave a written review for this product.

Gavin39's Rating
Unflavored

Does what creatine should do. No complaints.

salimin2's Rating
Unflavored

Check my ratings. Do I need to describe in words??

rouillard00 did not leave a written review for this product.

macley's Rating
Unflavoured

macley did not leave a written review for this product.

JonathanBurton's Rating
Unflavored

I've been taking this for a month now it has helped me add creatine to my diet, and increase muscle mass and output. Since summer started I have gained 20 pounds while still staying lean, my bench has also went 30 pounds since the beginning of summer. I went from barely being able to get 20 reps of 135 to squeezing out 20 reps of 165. So I think this and gold standard whey are amazing supplements especially mixed together. Also I have been taking the opti-men multi and it is great!!!

Soufiane1997's Rating
Unflavoured

Perfect creatine it doesn't cause any stomach bloating and the results are amazing i've been using it for a year it was the first creatine supplement i took and i'm still taking it.

JoshCastro's Rating
Unflavored

JoshCastro did not leave a written review for this product.

shadagascavich's Rating

2000g of creatine at this price is pretty good, and ON is a great brand that hasn't let me down. Would definitely recommend this product! It definitely helps me lift heavier for longer!

I love this stuff, it's just pure Creatine without any added ********. I take it with a spoon and wash it down with water because it will never taste good in shakes or juices.

BenMoore87's Rating
Unflavored

This review is for the flavor only. Man this stuff tastes bad! I've tried it alone - chalky. I've tried it with whey - makes my shake chalky. I've tried it with casein - makes it super thick and again, chalky. Tried it with a post workout - you guessed it... chalky. But i will still continue to purchase and use it! I'm not buying it for the flavor.

BxWar88's Rating
Unflavored

Mix Well With My BCAA I Notice Great Lean Muscle Gain And Great Endurance And Strength

Salherrera05's Rating
Unflavored

I personally love this product, especially when I want to bulk and focus on my pumps this is my go to!

MightyGuy did not leave a written review for this product.