Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder Reviews

Unflavored Creatine with No Fillers or Additives to Support Strength and Power*

Unflavoured

DJuan222's Rating
Unflavored

dissolves fine if you use enough water and give it a short time. I add it to my NO amino NRG and shake it and drink about a minute later. Don't feel it but seems to give the added effect of creatine.

It left me feeling extremely bloated after consumption.

Rudav87's Rating
Unflavored

Good product. Notice results.

xrate did not leave a written review for this product.

zunderhill2's Rating
Unflavored

I noticed small but significant increases in muscle strength, power, and size. I'm able to do more reps using this product.

Samgagnon's Rating
Unflavored

The unflavored mixes perfectly with water

wolfam76's Rating
Unflavored

I really like this product. The price, the overall product is really great. I highly recommend and would buy the product again.

RaposoFrancisco's Rating

I love this product. As other's have stated, no fillers, no flavor, no B.S. and it mixes easy with my protein drink in the morning. Simple, cheap, effective.

noahsadams's Rating
Unflavored

noahsadams did not leave a written review for this product.

M1gunner's Rating
Unflavored

It's unflavored creatine with no fillers or additives. Many of the other brands are full of sweeteners and other crap I don't want. This is cheap simple and clean!

NCGuy1171's Rating
Unflavored

Mixes well with protein shake and also in water. No taste. It really helps give me a good pump when taking it prior to hitting the gym. I'm very satisfied with it.

jthood04's Rating
Unflavored

I bought this for cheap and it was a waste of even that little money. It doesn't mix. It does taste awful, and there are many better choices.

The product description says it all: Straight creatine, no fillers or anything. Perfect for getting the job done. I recommend stacking it with protein shakes as using only water may leave a gritty taste in your mouth regardless of what the product description say. However, if you DO use water, you will not taste ANYTHING which is a plus. Makes it easier to get it all down.

JVCTwinCities's Rating
Unflavored

This Micronized Creatine was pretty inexpensive, has adequate but not great dissolution, and had a pretty minimal after taste. It's difficult to tell if it is working well as I am still using my favorite micronized creatine monohydrate made by AST Sports Science while using this one as well. I will probably not buy this product again since AST's is comparably priced and I like it better.

BIGREDZ did not leave a written review for this product.

Relatively tasteless, good price, little grit, and does what Creatine Monohydrate does. Mixes well with protein powder, more noticeable grit with other drinks.

chris6969p did not leave a written review for this product.

sweeter89's Rating
Unflavored

sweeter89 did not leave a written review for this product.

SomovMaxim did not leave a written review for this product.

I am only about half way through my first bottle of this brand creatine but I have gained a lot of muscle definition and size already and would highly recommend it!!