Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder Reviews

Unflavored Creatine with No Fillers or Additives to Support Strength and Power*

Unflavored

Incredible value, exactly what you need and nothing else. Only small downside is it doesn't mix well with just water.

Bleachway's Rating
Unflavored

Best Creatine on the market. ON Creatine is **** awesome and the price is a steal! I am literally weeks in and I am seeing a significant change during my workouts. I have more energy and I can push out more reps while racking up weight during my workouts. It really is unflavored but leaves a very 'weird' after taste in the mouth, though that doesn't bother me. I mix it with water and take 5-10G a day. The water weight gain is very even over the weeks and doesn't make you retain a lot of water like other Creatine products.

Just started taking. Already see progress. My max bench incareased in very short time. Absolutely no taste at all which is awesome for water. Not too easily soluble but it does what its supposed to do.

Tidgey's Rating
Unflavored

A friend recommended this to me at first. I've been using Muscletech hardgainer stuff for a little bit, and I don't like it. Too much other stuff in it. After being informed that this is non-flavored, my first guess was that it probably tastes so bad, they don't even try to mask it. However. It literally doesn't taste like anything. The closest I can describe it is it makes your water taste a little bit like it came out of a garden hose. No big deal though.

Jesse19892000's Rating

This really help me get more reps in the gym. I take it for 2 months then off for a month to see where my results are at.

marcomrb8 did not leave a written review for this product.

I just take a tablespoon at a time. Cut it up into a few lines and blow it back! Best Creatine you're going to find for quality and consistency. It never clumps and has absolutely no flavor. Creatine Monohydrate is the only thing you should actually look into when purchasing supplements as a newcomer. Don't get fooled into all those fancy Creatine X-TREME Rapid Alkaline Intake Absorbers x100 version 4! Keep it simple stupid. Tried and proven. And don't spend your time lookin' around For something you want that can't be found When you find out you can live without it And go along not thinkin' about it I'll tell you something true The bare necessities of life will come to you

montaybarnes81's Rating

montaybarnes81 did not leave a written review for this product.

Mr78G's Rating
Unflavored

I've tried the blends & I'm done w/the blends! This is my product of choice. Results!

citizen365's Rating
Unflavored

citizen365 did not leave a written review for this product.

BK12614 did not leave a written review for this product.

jessui09's Rating
Unflavored

the taste is bad but it works

Cheap and effective. Thanks ON. Helped me cut 18 pounds in 6 weeks.

Cenatiempo222's Rating
Unflavored

The perfect creatine for a fair price. I always go with ON products.

ncstaterhater's Rating
Unflavored

Best creatine on the market.. ive taken severeal ....great mixability... you dont retain alot of water like other brands.. i can cycle off for two weeks and only loose a pound or so

Saw zero results from this product. Con-cret works for me much better with noticeable results without the loading and BS that comes with this. I do like ON products, just not this Creating.

pct1969 did not leave a written review for this product.

I love using this it works great.

• qalrey
qalrey's Rating
Unflavored

qalrey did not leave a written review for this product.