Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder Reviews

Unflavored Creatine with No Fillers or Additives to Support Strength and Power*

Unflavoured

bschafer2747's Rating
Unflavored

bschafer2747 did not leave a written review for this product.

Goldeneagle76's Rating
Unflavored

Have used this product many times. ON uses Creapure, always works, I always respond well to this creatine when I use it. Mixes fairly well, sometimes a little residual but I have come to expect this with pretty much every creatine I have used. No big deal. It is inexpensive and works, that's what matters most to me.

JordanDDD's Rating
Unflavored

HCL does not require loading and does not give bloating. Check that out instead. Wouldn't buy this again.

Dissolves ok but I did get a sense of more strength and endurance during my trainings. Blends very well as far as taste with any pwo and post.

bradywilmer's Rating
Unflavored

I found this creatine very helpful. I have been using it in combination with whey, strict diet, and consistent work out routine over the last 3 months and have gained about 10 pounds. No complaints about this product!

NHOne's Rating
Unflavored

Mixes perfectly with anything, no taste and it is just pure Creatine Monohydrate. 10/10.

Unflavored Creatine Monohydrate, what can I say about it? It's the most studied and most effective creatine in the world. I choose Optimum Nutrition because I really like their products. If you choose another brand just make sure you're getting Creapure.

MCMantoani's Rating
Unflavoured

I've just bought this and as I don't have previous experience with creatine I really don't know if it is very good or not. Besides that, it decreases the flavor when you drink it with your whey and make it more "sandy"... I hope it will work!!!

Portershouse did not leave a written review for this product.

Good stuff. Soreness is gone since I started creating. Only minor complaint is that it is gritty. It doesn't seem to dissolve in water. No taste though, so I'm sticking with a 10 rating and can overlook the grittiness.

bucklem113's Rating
Unflavored

bucklem113 did not leave a written review for this product.

I just throw this in my protein and the taste is disguised. Dissolves with enough water but the gains are coming in. Feel rock hard on my chest and triceps and my girl tell me the same about my back.

COSL's Rating
Unflavored

Micronized Creatine from ON is great. Completely tasteless and plays nice with my systems. I do see some extra power results now after a month of use. I do NOT put it in a glass of water, I just use the measured amount and put it on my tongue, swish water and swallow. That easy. It not coming with a scoop is fine with me. Some people may complain about that but I am sure you all have some kind of teaspoon measuring spoon in the kitchen.

myLEXid's Rating
Unflavored

myLEXid did not leave a written review for this product.

justinncook did not leave a written review for this product.

switchtwitch's Rating
Unflavored

After trying a few creatine supplements over the last few years I can recommend this particular brand for their's. This mixed well with water but was also palatable on its own. Creatine worked wonders for me and is something I suggest new lifters add to their supplementation plan. If you're on the fence about this sort of thing check out a site like examine.com and search 'create' to learn more. Knowledge is power both mentally and physically. If you take the time to learn how this supplement works and how to take it for it's full impact you will be pleased. Cost efficient way to add some size!* *Must be working out prior to seeing said size changes.

PeterAdams41 did not leave a written review for this product.

DJuan222's Rating
Unflavored

dissolves fine if you use enough water and give it a short time. I add it to my NO amino NRG and shake it and drink about a minute later. Don't feel it but seems to give the added effect of creatine.

It left me feeling extremely bloated after consumption.