Optimum Micronized Creatine Powder Reviews

Unflavored Creatine with No Fillers or Additives to Support Strength and Power*

Good

Khiladi1020's Rating
Unflavored

Khiladi1020 did not leave a written review for this product.

JayDubbs932's Rating
Unflavored

I think this is absolutely essential in any lifter's diet if they want to really gain size and strength. You cannot beat the price, and my numbers skyrocket when I'm using creatine mono. I see best results when adding it into my protein shake post-workout.

nathansims2's Rating
Unflavored

This is the only creatine I have ever taken. With that being said, I can't compare it to any other brand or type but I can say that I have never had any negative side effects from this creatine and always have felt stronger and recovered faster than without it. I would recommend to anyone, especially for the price. This should be in everyones supplement arsenal.

moasi's Rating

Good price and good quality....can't complain.

Btrailblazer's Rating

So we all know that Creatine Monohydrate works, and works very well at that. Optimum's product is just that, pure creatine mono with no additives or BS. I definitely have noticed the difference in strength as I've approached saturation--there's no doubt there. The mixability is **** poor though. Generally I try to mix it in OJ, which works ****ght, but in apple juice or water it quickly settles to the bottom. As such, I couldn't rate this higher. There are alot of different 'hype' creatines out there, but if you are looking for a cheap, reputable solution, then this one will do the job.

oaktownraid's Rating

This helped me put on some muscle. Its got me looking swole faster than Ive been able to without using a creatine. I can't compare it to others as this is the only creatine I've taken but Im well satisfied with it. Bonus: the price is real nice.

jayjay1488's Rating

Very good product I went up in strength and size in a few weeks

nay10's Rating

Got this free with my last purchase of protein and beta alanine and there's really not too much to say about creatine... It's cheap (free in my case), and it works, just wished they put a scooper in there cause my wife keeps asking where's her measuring tbsp. lol

davidshep's Rating
Unflavored

No flavor, which is awesome. Combined with post shake. Saw results after a week of use. Great price!

hannahmwilson's Rating

hannahmwilson did not leave a written review for this product.

mck681s's Rating
Unflavored

Less gritty than traditional creatine. Works well if mixed in a suspension, like a protein shake. Seems to keep it from settling as quickly. Definitely should include a measuring scoop although 5g is supposed to be about a teaspoon, so that's what I use. This is a good quality, cheap source of creatine. Thanks for the edit check, btw.

Treaxvour's Rating
Unflavored

Pure creatine. Doesn't get much better than this. I put it in Gator-aid, and protein shakes.

WestoverJr's Rating
Unflavored

WestoverJr did not leave a written review for this product.

tung1306's Rating
Unflavored

Just started consuming the creatine for a week and the first thing I recognised was that it is quite difficult to be fully dissolved when mixing with room temperature water. The unflavoured taste is acceptable to drink. I have noticed an increase in muscle power and energy. Good product!

Sanchez6686's Rating
Unflavored

Real fast results, great product. You can mix with anything.

Neckface209's Rating

Neckface209 did not leave a written review for this product.

sylvia2371's Rating
Unflavored

sylvia2371 did not leave a written review for this product.

trizart's Rating
Unflavored

trizart did not leave a written review for this product.

trizart's Rating
Unflavored

trizart did not leave a written review for this product.

EconomistLifter's Rating
Unflavored

Good price, good product. Exactly what you expect from creatine monohydrate. Mixes well and a good addition to the post workout shake. I will be buying this product again.