Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder Reviews

EjnarKolinkar's Rating

Creapure creatine, excellent price for 1kg

xDarren's Rating
Unflavored

xDarren did not leave a written review for this product.

azphxguy480's Rating
Unflavored

Did some preliminary research about creatine. I knew that it has been long widely used to help gain muscle and this product stayed true to that. After doing my loading doses and keeping to my regular maintenance, I saw and felt the difference right away, and I am typically a skeptic with this kind of stuff I was able to lift much more and keep going longer. Love this product! Only down side is the loading process, but that is usually with all creatine products

Clazzic's Rating
Unflavored

I have taken many brands of creatine over the last 6 years and keep coming back to Optimum. I have receieved my greatest gains by warming water for 45 to 60 seconds then mixing 5 grams of creatine. The quality, quantity, and price and trust in the brand you cant beat. This is definity my go to creatine.

It mixes well and is really unflavored (I have tried some products that have an awkward taste in the end). The only bad thing about it, which is the reason why I give it a 9, is that it doesn't come with a scoop.

1. No Scoop, luckily I have my scoop from RSP Creatine Mono to measure 5g. 2. More like sand than powder. 3. Great Value and pure branded creatine. Bought for value as my staple creatine to last me forever but had RSP's creatine prior to this and mixed better. Still would recommend!

TD Bowflex Boday's Rating

The only reason I didn't give it a 10 was the same 2 reasons everyone else stated. 1. No scoop!!!!! 2. It "mixes" well but you must drink it immediately or the grains gather at the very bottom when it is allowed to settle! Otherwise, it's cheap, works extremely well, excellent strength & muscle gains in just 3 weeks so far for me! I love it & it "works" as advertised!!!

Jman26's Rating
Unflavored

Everyone needs a good creatine. Best bang for your buck

kylegtheassman's Rating
Unflavored

I don't understand how pure Micronized Creatine gets less then 10 out of 10 and love the gains it give me and that boost in strangth.

This is a good product. Simple but gets the job done. The only thing that bothered me with this is that it doesn't come with a scoop. I know you can use a spoon bla bla bla but I use an old scoop 5g scoop from another product and it's way more convenient :D I would recommend this product.

If used properly; this product works. I mix this product with Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey protein after all my workouts. I've noticed increased muscle mass and reps at the gym. You don't taste this supplement. The fact that this Creatine is made with Creapure is a plus as well. You can't beat the price of this product; especially for one that works.

First time using creatine. I put some water in my mouth and take a teaspoon, then wash the rest down with a protein shake. Seems to work great. Seen some good results. Price is decent.

• rr690
rr690's Rating
Unflavored

I have not used creatine for 10 years and a lot has changed. This stuff mixes so well in protein shakes. I do notice some grittiness when I use water or juice, but it is not that bad. I am already seeing gains and its only been a week.

This is the most convenient creatine and it works great! Priced right as well.

Great creatine product without flavor, I mix a teaspoon in my whey protein shake and my casein protein shake daily, cant even taste it!

first experience on a creatine product and had no problems. noticed gains

iconfusiousi's Rating
Unflavored

i was looking to get back on creatine after a couple years off so i gave ON a shot with there creatine. I did load for the first couple days ( although not sure you really need too). Takes about a week to notice a real difference but you certainly do notice one. I have high rep workout days which the creatine really helps. ON did a good job with this. i mix it in with 100% juice after my workout, so the insulin boost will help push it into the muscle. Doesnt blend well at all, from what i hear no other creatine does either. It will settle at the bottom once you stop mixing so just dump it in, swish it around and pound her down, no taste at all.

alessandrotrey's Rating
Unflavored

alessandrotrey did not leave a written review for this product.

Comes as advertised. Works great, buy two bottles off the start, you tear through them pretty quickly

I mix 5g with every post workout shake I take. Mixes like Kool-Aid with everything in my shaker cup. The value of this quality is what makes this product a 10/10. I have seen strength and size gains while on creatine. O.N. has a home run here. It is a staple that will not leave my stack. Kudos to you Optimum Nutrition.