Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder Reviews

Unflavored Creatine with No Fillers or Additives to Support Strength and Power*

LeBeNG17's Rating
Unflavored

Started using this creatine about three years ago. SINCE THEN IT HAS BEEN AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE THE ONLY CREATINE I EVER USE BECAUSE: it does the job (high quality creatine monohydrate, mixes flawlessly, super cheap) NUFF SAID & side note I guess there are a small percentage of people who are non-responders to creatine but otherwise if you are working out whether your goal is to gain muscle or lose weight or both you ABSOLUTELY should be taking creatine and this is easily the best product on the market. Creatine is of course not magic but my lifts do go up significantly when I'm taking ON's creatine consistently Done with ramble

DelinquentKing's Rating

Excellent!!! This is my first time using creatine and the results are so progressive. I am getting pumped up so well since I started using On Micronized Creatine powder. My muscle size is increased, strength and lean shape. If you are planning to buy creatine, then you should give it a try to On Micronized Creatine powder. This is totally safe to your body and has no side effects. All though you have to stop using it for a month after a period of 2-3 months continue use of the product. Drink lots of water ;)

nramirez24's Rating
Unflavored

This is the worst mixing creatine I've ever taken. It's just pure sand! Made me throw up a couple of times. Idk why everyone else is writing that it mixes well.

FavorA's Rating
Unflavored

Mixes great very little flavor so its cool

Ryan2198's Rating
Unflavoured

I've gained so much strength using this product but the side affect as with all creatine is that you will get mildly bloated with water weight but it's totally worth it and it will help you progress faster with your lifts in the gym. Research says it's best to take it after workouts and after experimenting I can confirm this method is the most effective.

GlacierDon's Rating
Unflavored

This is the second creatine that I have tried and I have to say that the results were **** near instant. I immediately felt the difference.

ahmedalmuhairi's Rating
Unflavoured

Optimum nutrition's micronized creatine monohydrate offers the greatest combination of efficacy and affordability that one can hope to find in a supplement. Using 5 grams postworkout for an entire year means that one can get by on a single 2000 gram container for $40 bucks a year. Not bad for the only supplement rigorously demonstrated to improve strength. A potential drawback (albeit not a deal breaker) might be that the powder doesn't dissolve as completely as I'd like. As a result, despite being tasteless, it does leave a fine powdery texture to whatever liquid it is added.

Sullimanisafit's Rating
Unflavoured

Good for building Muscle Mass, Size and Strength.

morell90's Rating
Unflavored

Best line i have tried in creatine! Mixes great and there is no "sandy" feeling when drinking it. The results are equally good! My first 10/10 ever.

christos_swc's Rating

christos_swc did not leave a written review for this product.

jmfno64 did not leave a written review for this product.

PKWDawg's Rating
Unflavored

PKWDawg did not leave a written review for this product.

JonathonKunkle's Rating
Unflavored

I honestly love Optimum Nutritions Creatine. I gained a lot of lean mass and saw results within the first week or so. Only down fall is that I am 19 and prone to acne so it made me break out really bad.. So unless you aren't prone to acne and want to make crazy gains, definitely get this!!

IamFakeJesus's Rating
Unflavored

Unflavored is actually unflavored haha. ON always delivers on their products and this is no different. Add in with my protein and thru out day. Only small gripe is usually leave a slight grainy towards the end of drink. So I usually just shake a few extra time thru out finishing my drink.

AlphaVon's Rating
Unflavoured

AlphaVon did not leave a written review for this product.

orion3020's Rating
Unflavored

orion3020 did not leave a written review for this product.

• avn17
avn17's Rating
Unflavored

Increased strength noticed and unbeatable price from a reputable brand.Worth your money!

DoctaCosmos's Rating
Unflavored

Creatine In your preworkout just isn't the same as good quality creatine. I've even tried all the ones from Walmart and none of them do what the creapure creatine used in ON's creatine does. My first time using it I put on 8 lbs in 2 weeks. After a summer of bike riding and not using it I started strength training for a few weeks. About the 3rd week in I started taking it again and sure enough, in 2 weeks I put on 8 lbs and all my maxes went up substantially. This is my secret sauce

AlexMRodriguez's Rating
Unflavored

It just works. It makes you a little bigger and helps you lift a little more. Also, it's cheaper than dirt. If I could only take one supplement it would be this.

donblack1's Rating
Unflavored

donblack1 did not leave a written review for this product.