Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder Reviews

Unflavored Creatine with No Fillers or Additives to Support Strength and Power*

____THREAT____'s Rating
Unflavored

This product is good, but taking too much makes you urinate a lot. I found that the "loading" phase is not necessary. Just 5g a day and you're good. I really hoped they included a scoop, however they didn't, but luckily one of my other supplements that I finished had a scoop I could use which still measured for 5g. Also even though this creatine is unflavored, for some reason it makes my protein powder shakes taste bad. Often times I couldn't drink my protein powder shakes or finish it. I do not recommend mixing this powder with protein shakes but I recommend to mix them in juice, BCAA, etc. Overall it's a good product but again, makes you urine frequently if taking too much a day and makes protein powder shakes taste bad.

Ryanmmas26's Rating
Unflavored

This is the best protein out there for the price and its a great product but its not on the same level as BEAST CREATURE,DECACOR or CELLMASS which is why i gave it a 7 out of 10 and not a higher score. I still love this stuff and when im on a budget this is my go to. When I have some steady cash flow I always go with either beast creature or decacor.

Omarsaleh92's Rating
Unflavored

The cheapest and easiest to consume. It might have helped to put some extra mass but nothing significant. It tastes bad in plain water. I'd recommend it because it is "straight" and doesn't have fancy things in it.

I am going to keep this short and straight to the point.I have tried so many creatine powders in the past. I find this one to be the easiest to consume, the cheapest, and the most effective. I usually just stuff my mouth with a teaspoonful of this stuff and down it with water.

Kennysvgp08's Rating
Unflavored

Micronized? Check. Creapue? Check. Good value? Check. Good creatine? Check.

p1234viars's Rating
Unflavored

Great product, mixes well with anything! I mixed it with water one day to see if it was really unflavored and I couldn't tell a difference in taste. A little will set to the bottom but just add a little more water or whatever drink and it mixes right up with it.

B1132518's Rating
Unflavored

Initially, like a true novice, I figured creatine was creatine so i went with the DualHealth brand I found off of ebay and brah did I regret it. After experiencing extreme dehydration and chronic smokers cough very soon after I began using it, the alarms were raised. I immediately (well more like over a month in) tossed that bag aside and decided to compare with the micronized creatine from ON and not so surprisingly those negative symptoms quite rapidly subsided after switching over. Taste is 10/10 compared to the other brand, as in ON's creapure creatine barely has a taste. I either take it raw and chase it with whatever beverage I have on hand on off days and have it in my post workout shake on training days. Would recommend.

davit88 did not leave a written review for this product.

Have been using for last 3 weeks, but cannot notice any difference between taking or not taking this product. I can say that it blends very well and does not give me an upset stomach or bloating like other creatine products I have used in the past.

• twss24
twss24's Rating
Unflavored

I've been taking this creatine for a while now and honestly I can't really tell how well it's working for me. I don't feel like I've made any significant gains from using this creatine. My workout's usually last from anywhere between 1 1/2 - 2 hours and I push myself pretty hard, then immediately once I get home from the gym (about 10 minutes) I down post workout followed by protein and this creatine. So needless to say I think once I run out of this creatine I'm going to go at least try another brand.

Havent noticed much of a difference using it vs not. Mixes very poorly with water. A lot of it seems to settle to the bottom.

biggieboy1's Rating
Unflavored

I really like this product. I have only been taking it for a few weeks but 5g mixed with 1 scoop of ON Gold Standard Whey Protein makes for an awesome post-workout drink. I really enjoy what the two products are doing for me and I'm excited to see what results I'll see once I finish my current workout program. High recommended to anyone looking for a decent creatine powder. A+++++

Mohmann's Rating
Unflavored

The unflavored is perfect for me because I mix it into my protein shake after the gym. Great overall product!

Bhavuk147's Rating
Unflavored

This is the best creatine product I have used so far. Mixes very easily and doesn't give any bloating. Strength gains are enormous while using this product. It is cheaper and more effective than any other fancy creatine.

Very good stuff, I haven't tried other Creatine as this one is most tested.

MitchMc4's Rating
Unflavored

MitchMc4 did not leave a written review for this product.

thackes1's Rating
Unflavored

I have been very satisfied with the improvement in my overall health and wellness after supplementing with 5 grams of Optimum's micronized creatine monohydrate mixed in a protein shake, pre-workout mix, or intra-workout drink daily. The mental and physical markers of my health have significantly improved. There are sometimes issues with the solubility of even this micronized creatine monohydrate (usually in protein shakes) so be sure to shake well when introducing it into whatever drink you're using to dissolve it. Also, I think it is great to mix with products that have Cinnulin PF or AstraGin and betaine (TMG).

BrollicWraith's Rating

Great mixability, definitely high quality stuff. Creatine has a very noticeable effect on your lifts and recovery time, it's an essential supplement to add to your stack.

I already used it since December 2014. Amazing results, but waiting for more time to reach a better description.

ScottF23's Rating
Unflavored

Added to my daily routine. I needed the additional supplementation to my Whey and Casein. Creatine should help with recovery and gains.