Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder Reviews

Unflavored Creatine with No Fillers or Additives to Support Strength and Power*

b000stin's Rating
Unflavored

Simple and easy to take. No bloating no loading. 5g a day and it works. One of the best supplements to take with lots of science behind it. Great product. Advice everyone who lifts to take it.

masteryoda11235's Rating

masteryoda11235 did not leave a written review for this product.

kingkonglives's Rating
Unflavored

Hands down .the best ever product in your arsenal of supplements,although many more forms exist now (hcl,ethyl ester etc) time and again this has been proved to be the most effective .miix it with your whey in yr post workout shake and it fills your muscles up !!!

socalguy85's Rating
Unflavored

It's perfect. It mixes so easily I don't even mix it anymore. I just put a scoop in my mouth and drink some water and there is no grittiness leftover. No weird flavor either. I wish it came with a scoop though. Had to steal the wife's cooking teaspoon.

bschim's Rating
Unflavored

Such a great product. Recently switched to this from Cell-Tech and man was it a great decision. I find the best way is too just mix with post workout shake OR how I usually do it is...take the 5g of creatine and just put in your mouth. Wash it down with a couple sips of water. Don have to worry about any mixing or anything. It sounds crazy, but not flavored or anything so just dissolves after the first sip. Goes down real easy. Great product. Will buy again when I get low.

GrowthMaster's Rating
Unflavored

Can't even taste it good product

Mixes great into just about anything. I only take half a serving, since there is creatine in my preworkout. I have had no adverse effects (cramping, bloating, etc). I love that this is truly unflavored, as I had an unflavored HCI that did not mix well into anything. Tasted terrible no matter what I tried to hide it in. I've notice increased endurance in my workouts, particularly when working shoulders, as that has always been my weaker point.

tyranvz's Rating
Unflavoured

I just love this stuff. It's as fine as castor sugar (maybe finer) it dissolves instantly with no gritty residue. And it's 100% tasteless. So there is no need to disguise it. I've even just put it right into my mouth & washed it down with water. EASY!

This is one of the best products that I have found ( I have been using it for over a year and I am 47 years old) it hydrates your muscles for a quick recovery.

I first tried this product because it came free with the protein powder I purchased. I was happy with the product and purchased more (BOGO). I like the unflavored aspect because I can mix it with my protein and take it all at once.

WJFreak10's Rating
Unflavored

WJFreak10 did not leave a written review for this product.

JacobWatkins57's Rating

If you want to get big fast or are competing in competitive sports this is for you. This product draws water to your muscles giving you increased strength and size. Keep in mind that when you stop taking this you will loose some size. Also note that it is unflavored so you might want to mix it with some fruit juice.

wisdomcl2k8 did not leave a written review for this product.

MisterRude's Rating

Definately working out harder

Seems to be working just as well as every other creatine product I have tried. Only thing I've noticed is it does sink to the bottom of your shaker if you don't keep shaking it.

ericlgottlieb's Rating
Unflavoured

The standard when it comes to micronized creatine. Truly unflavored. It does sink to the bottom of the cup after you mix it. What I do is refill my cup and drink the leftovers. If you measure it out by a table spoon it can be the incorrect dosage. When I weigh it the grams come out differently. Usually short by 1 to 2 grams. Overall great product.

price is right and this creatine works

Truly unflavored! Doesn't mix perfectly with water so I shake a little before each sip if I user just this and water. If you don't you won't notice until the last 1/4 inch of drink. But then it's a few crystals and the taste is a little off but you really doubt notice much. Seems to be keeping up with a previous creatine source I had. I like this so much better that it's just creatine, no additives

Baseballstud35's Rating
Unflavored

I love this product, its so cheap and it doesn't have a taste. I mix it with preworkout and postworkout stuff (basically BCAA's and energy stuff.) It mixes well and is very soluble in water. Overall great product and the price isn't touchable.

itsgermy's Rating
Unflavored

The gold standard of creatine. There's tons of different creatine compounds out there on the market, I always find myself coming back to this one!