Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder Reviews

Unflavored Creatine with No Fillers or Additives to Support Strength and Power*

Unflavoured

jeffjray's Rating
Unflavored

It makes you push harder that one last rep with max lbs that you gain energy and stamina, awesome product from ON will buyagain and keep working hard

JP822's Rating
Unflavored

Pros: Quality creatine. It works well as a creatine supplement. Cons: I wouldn't call it "micronized". It's more like semi-fine salt or sugar. Overall I've been happy with it, but I would purchase an actual micronized fine powder when possible. The only reason I purchased this was because my usual creatine powder was out of stock at the time.

bgabbard0427's Rating
Unflavored

Works great and helps recovery and strength. Mixes well with my post workout shake. Great value and will buy again

Quality creatine with an affordable price. Mixability isn't great though.

clarkdrishinski's Rating
Unflavored

This product came with a ON Whey purchase. I've been taking it for a few weeks now and I am pleased with the results! My lifts have been going up like crazy and i feel like i am putting on muscle much quicker. I take 1 tsp every morning before heading off to the gym. I highly recommend.

nokickback did not leave a written review for this product.

cdcavemanfan's Rating

This is just a very basic product that works. I respond well to creatine and I have never had a bad experience with ON. Have been using this product for years and love it.

The best way to have creatine added to your stack is to not even realize it's there, flavor wise. ON's micronized creatine powder is unnoticable when i mix it in with my post work out shake. Packs on the lbs, too. Just drink plenty of water.

lansermma's Rating
Unflavored

This is my go to creatine product. This product is a great value. It mixes in extremely well and the flavor will go unnoticed with any juice or protein shake. I would sometimes take it as a shot in a couple ounces of water and it is still tolerable. I would recommend this product to anyone who is ready to push just a little harder in the gym. I look visibly stronger while on this product.

hsnckk did not leave a written review for this product.

babishansomz's Rating
Unflavoured

Its a good product but when I bought it, the expiration date wasn't long away... so basically most of it went to waste

bodiaggg's Rating
Unflavored

bodiaggg did not leave a written review for this product.

Guys in the gym tell me this is the only real stuff, all the other creatines are not proven and there is some debate over. If you want sure results take this monohydrate.

JD20131991's Rating
Unflavored

The only reason not to use creatine is if you are a non-responder (about 30% of the population). If you are in the other 70% you should use this stuff. ON is a reputable company and you always get what's on the label. Creatine is safe, and effective and dirt cheap - no reason not to always have some on hand. 5 grams a day, everyday, whether you workout or not. Creatine takes time to build up in your system, so give it a couple of days before you expect to feel any different. Taking crazy amounts like 20g on the first day (ie 'loading dose') won't help, just take 5g everyday. If you miss a day, no big deal, but your next workout might take a hit. Working out is like pushing a box up a hill. Working out with creatine is like rolling a sphere up a hill.

rampage10's Rating
Unflavored

Have been working using this Creatine for a long time! When i had a long non training period (due to sickness) and then started working out again, i felt the absence of the strength this product gave me. Started taking it again and in just 3-4 days i had the strength again, it really pumps your workout. Suggest to everybody. Did not ever try any other creatine, beacause i trust the ON brand and beleive it is the best.

NRL97's Rating
Unflavored

This creatine is good. Tho I have trouble getting it to mix properly. It's just simply creatine.

mbreckenridge's Rating

mbreckenridge did not leave a written review for this product.

I used this creatine during my entire show prep and I'm still currently using it during my bulking period. I used other creatines and I've gotten the best results from this product. My muscles have grown significantly within the past 3 months, and that's roughly how long I've been pairing this creatine with my other supplements. Unflavored taste, so I always put it in with my aminos, and you're good to go! Plus, I bought 114 serving size and it's still lasting me some time currently. Price was great, buying again when I get low on this stuff.

rshug1's Rating
Unflavored

Great product, mixes well with most liquids. Saw mass results in short time, felt stronger, pumps were outstanding. Pretty much made feel like a mad man in a good way. Would recommend this product to anyone and definitely will be buying more soon.

NicoleDiegues's Rating
Unflavored

Good product for speeding up your metabolism during the night.