Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder Reviews

Unflavored Creatine with No Fillers or Additives to Support Strength and Power*

Unflavoured
Unflavored

I just throw this in my protein and the taste is disguised. Dissolves with enough water but the gains are coming in. Feel rock hard on my chest and triceps and my girl tell me the same about my back.

COSL's Rating
Unflavored

Micronized Creatine from ON is great. Completely tasteless and plays nice with my systems. I do see some extra power results now after a month of use. I do NOT put it in a glass of water, I just use the measured amount and put it on my tongue, swish water and swallow. That easy. It not coming with a scoop is fine with me. Some people may complain about that but I am sure you all have some kind of teaspoon measuring spoon in the kitchen.

myLEXid's Rating
Unflavored

myLEXid did not leave a written review for this product.

justinncook did not leave a written review for this product.

switchtwitch's Rating
Unflavored

After trying a few creatine supplements over the last few years I can recommend this particular brand for their's. This mixed well with water but was also palatable on its own. Creatine worked wonders for me and is something I suggest new lifters add to their supplementation plan. If you're on the fence about this sort of thing check out a site like examine.com and search 'create' to learn more. Knowledge is power both mentally and physically. If you take the time to learn how this supplement works and how to take it for it's full impact you will be pleased. Cost efficient way to add some size!* *Must be working out prior to seeing said size changes.

PeterAdams41 did not leave a written review for this product.

DJuan222's Rating
Unflavored

dissolves fine if you use enough water and give it a short time. I add it to my NO amino NRG and shake it and drink about a minute later. Don't feel it but seems to give the added effect of creatine.

It left me feeling extremely bloated after consumption.

Rudav87's Rating
Unflavored

Good product. Notice results.

xrate did not leave a written review for this product.

wolfam76's Rating
Unflavored

I really like this product. The price, the overall product is really great. I highly recommend and would buy the product again.

RaposoFrancisco's Rating

I love this product. As other's have stated, no fillers, no flavor, no B.S. and it mixes easy with my protein drink in the morning. Simple, cheap, effective.

noahsadams's Rating
Unflavored

noahsadams did not leave a written review for this product.

M1gunner's Rating
Unflavored

It's unflavored creatine with no fillers or additives. Many of the other brands are full of sweeteners and other crap I don't want. This is cheap simple and clean!

NCGuy1171's Rating
Unflavored

Mixes well with protein shake and also in water. No taste. It really helps give me a good pump when taking it prior to hitting the gym. I'm very satisfied with it.

jthood04's Rating
Unflavored

I bought this for cheap and it was a waste of even that little money. It doesn't mix. It does taste awful, and there are many better choices.

The product description says it all: Straight creatine, no fillers or anything. Perfect for getting the job done. I recommend stacking it with protein shakes as using only water may leave a gritty taste in your mouth regardless of what the product description say. However, if you DO use water, you will not taste ANYTHING which is a plus. Makes it easier to get it all down.

JVCTwinCities's Rating
Unflavored

This Micronized Creatine was pretty inexpensive, has adequate but not great dissolution, and had a pretty minimal after taste. It's difficult to tell if it is working well as I am still using my favorite micronized creatine monohydrate made by AST Sports Science while using this one as well. I will probably not buy this product again since AST's is comparably priced and I like it better.

BIGREDZ did not leave a written review for this product.

Relatively tasteless, good price, little grit, and does what Creatine Monohydrate does. Mixes well with protein powder, more noticeable grit with other drinks.