Optimum Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Cinnamon Graham Cracker
Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 7,628 Reviews

Jeremy1048's Rating

Jeremy1048 did not leave a written review for this product.

haxxzor's Rating

Great Product. Taste is awesome. I have found that it is great for staying lean while attempting to put on weight. Granted it is a slower process than using something like a mass gainer. How ever you don't have the daunting task of cutting afterwards

SamMtz's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Doesnt even taste like chocolate! Avoid Extreme Milk Chocolate! I had to shotgun my protein!!! :l

NYCgymguy's Rating

Love it. Someone said it was too sweet. Perhaps, but I always mix plain yogurt in my protein shakes, so that cuts the sweetness. I have my favorite that I crave after working out: (choc whey powder, skim milk, iced coffee, frozen bananas, plain yogurt and oats)

drewbowker's Rating

seems to be doing the job. I primarily use it to supplement my breakfast or as an addition to protein shakes. Only downside is it's a bit sweet. A little less AceK and Sucralose would be help.

corborhd's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Bad flavor and thin when mixed. Good quality tho.

eighty5biff's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

Mocha Cappuccino gold standard whey is beyond amazing. There's no explanation as to how this is so good. This is better tasting than any sugar-filled nesquik mix. There's not a single flaw I can find in the taste. I've gone through pounds and pounds and I'm not even close to getting tired of Mocha Cap. The only flaw overall is the efficiency, although this is still a pretty efficient whey.

3936's Rating

3936 did not leave a written review for this product.

Strengthh's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Solid protein. It mixes easily and doesn't leave me with that bloated feeling. The vanilla ice cream is now my go to flavor.

rydersmom's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

rydersmom did not leave a written review for this product.

ccarte2020's Rating
Cinnamon Graham Cracker

Everyone already knows that this is the king of whey protein. I finally ordered me some and i was very impressed! It mixed well and had one of the greatest taste ive ever had! The profile is good too. I would highly recommend this as a whey protein!

drago65's Rating
9.2/10

Cinnamon Graham Cracker is my new favorite, ordered the 3 serving size and it had an incredible taste. Adding it to my favorite lineup which includes Double Rich Chocolate and Caramel Toffee Fudge.

SweVikingen's Rating

I don't think you can find a better tasting product on the market but you know it cost a little to much for me to be 100% satisfied with the taste. It's truly the GOLDEN standard but you need to pay from your pockets filled with gold, and honestly that hurts a little bit. Otherwise the main key with protein is that you get enough into your system and that you are able to maintain a anabolic phase throughout the day. My point is that if you have a supplement that taste like this you would never ever seek a reason not to take a extra protein shake. So if you have one of those golden pockets go for it. You would not regret it. One quick tip about the flavors is to try them all before you buy a big-pack. My favorite is maybe not yours... you get the point.

coltonwr's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

coltonwr did not leave a written review for this product.

austinjones425's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Stands the test of time as the best protein and flavor I've ever had.

ronnycjc's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

This is probably one of the most affordable protein I have ever used. The reason why I did not give it a 10 is because, there are other better proteins out there with better taste. I would recommend this protein for people who are starting to incorporate supplements into their diet or just simply want an affordable yet effective staple protein.

ralphgabrinao's Rating
Chocolate Coconut

I have been using this for a while now but I haven't fully enjoyed the taste .... until I tried CHOCOLATE COCONUT!!!!! My favorite among extreme milk chocolate, mocha cqpp, and strawb banana. Great in water or in milk. CHOCOLATE COCONUT IS AWESOME!!!!

Jack3dJohn's Rating

Jack3dJohn did not leave a written review for this product.

prettyricky00's Rating

Great protein! I've been using it for about two years npw.

umedgza's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

I love it , tastes great

1-20 of 7,628 Reviews