Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Cinnamon Graham Cracker
Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 7,889 Reviews

• MOM2SJ

Thank goodness I started out with the 'chocolate coconut' flavor instead of the 'chocolate mint' flavor. I don't find the 'chocolate mint' to have much of a flavor period. I got a 2.5lb container when a special promotion was available. Instead of returning it, I've bypassed the flavor with adding mint extract and/or more fruit than usual. I'm looking forward to trying the 'vanilla' flavor. The 'chocolate coconut' will still be my favorite.

JimmyHoliday's Rating

JimmyHoliday did not leave a written review for this product.

alijabbar14's Rating

alijabbar14 did not leave a written review for this product.

mohitdatta's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

mohitdatta did not leave a written review for this product.

BCrawford64's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

It tastes just like Reeses Puffs cereal. Add milk instead of water and it tastes even better.

EJBIVFTW's Rating

Expensive powder based on what is available locally in mass market (6 Star, Body Fortress etc.), but the label is significantly cleaner. Flavors so far have been good (yet to try the chocolate tub I bought), powder dissolves well in water, and rinses out of my bottles well too!

Evancoe's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

A super great product and can't wait to get another tub.

joemc1's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

Mocha cappuccino is glorious! It's been a long while since I've have ON protein and I'm glad I switched. This stuff is great! Mixed very easily with about 8 oz liquid(equal parts water, 2% milk, and coffee) in a shaker cup.

CavsQB15's Rating

This has been a consistent go to for me over the years. You can't go wrong with it in any flavor you choose. High quality product with results that show. I always find my way back to Gold Standard after trying other products. It just works.

musclewolf72's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

This is pure garbage,they still living in 1999,when this garbage was created. Tastes awful and causes allergic reaction,my skin turned red. I don't understand the good reviews here,they must be from the people who works for this company and are being paid extra to write these reviews. DON'T BUY THIS GARBAGE PLEASE

7moodMuscle's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

AMAZING!! extreme milk chocolate is the only one i tried but as mix ability and taste its like heaven! though the only downside it has artificial sweeteners! i recommend anyone to buy gold standard. next im gonna buy vanilla (cause its natural , no artificial sweeteners) :D

CHARLIE_TANGO's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This is my favorite protein powder. I've used it for years.

alexortiz5815's Rating

I can see the results from continues use with this protein, it blends easily and tastes good. Best protein for me years running.

QuintenLisinski's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

this is seriously my favorite protein powder ive ever used! in warm water (8oz) it tases just like swiss miss hot chocolate. i drink mine in coffee every morning because cmon.. who doesnt want chocolate flavored coffee to get them going?

invest360's Rating
Vanilla

Quite costly and not so tasty. There are other products more cost effective.

jmphillips64's Rating

I have to say that I have been very impressed with the service of bodybuilding.com. They have always have my products to me within a couple days of ordering and always have awesome surprises in my box! For example, my last order they sent a gym bag, a new hat, and a bunch of supplement samples! Awesome products and awesome service!! Jordan

jo3ster7's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

it really works, mixability can be improved, taste its awfull on water, its ok on milk.

redonatti's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Very disappointed with Optimum and I have no idea why this brand is so well rated among users. There are thousand of better brands in the market. The double rich flavor is too soft, didn't like it.

For my money, the best value. High quality at a great price.

1-20 of 7,889 Reviews