Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 7,990 Reviews

Parthros's Rating
Chocolate

This is the best protein powder I've ever used. When I'm on a cut, it's got a pretty low calorie per serving, but still manages to taste awesome. When I'm on a bulk, two scoops makes for delicious chocolate milk. 10/10 Will buy again.

Ashurbanipal's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Tastes amazing and works the way its supposed to!

Chellovek did not leave a written review for this product.

natureboy43's Rating

natureboy43 did not leave a written review for this product.

APawluk's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

APawluk did not leave a written review for this product.

carterrudstrom's Rating

carterrudstrom did not leave a written review for this product.

PrinceAmir's Rating
French Vanilla Creme

LOVE it. You can only judge the taste and the pricing since everything else is near perfection. Loved the Mocha , the French Creme not so much. Try it out for sure!

thebigman425's Rating

I use the product twice a day and it helps heal me and gets me through the day

scott791213's Rating
Tropical Punch

scott791213 did not leave a written review for this product.

Szalanczy's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Easily the best tasting post-workout i have ever had. i actually look forward to and get excited to drink it. it is also a fantastic snack replacement leaving you feeling satisfied. as far as recovery and gains, this is your standard and quality whey protein.

ChiefOgilvy's Rating

I take two scoops at a time in one shaker bottler. Mixes really well and the Chocolate Coconut tastes great.

jct1286's Rating
Cake Batter

You get a lot of bang for your buck with this protein powder. The taste is like a really good vanilla with water. The taste becomes lights out awesome if you use milk.

Talom23's Rating

Talom23 did not leave a written review for this product.

JFWLetsgo's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

This is the best protein I have used and I have tried plenty. Great Taste and mixes easy with shaker cup. No complaints - probably the only protein I will ever buy.

hapkido7324's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Best Whey around, taste great.

don3rb's Rating

One of the best whey protein I've ever tried. Good price with many different flavors. My rating for the flavors I tried is: Extreme Milk Chocolate 9/10 Vanilla Ice Cream 7/10 Caramel Toffee Fudge 5/10 Good job ON

dannygassaway77's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

I am an endurance athlete. I use protein as a post but occasionally a snack during the day. The taste isn't as good as I thought it would be. I have tasted much better from other brands from complete nutrtition along with some other brands. Forget taste though. Is it worth the cost? Yes. It does what it is supposed to do? Yes. I am not sold on the BCAA's. I don't think it does have as good of an amino acid profile as the other BCAA companies out here there which is why I bought a different thing of BCAA's to have that extra boost. I would buy it again regardles but might try a diff flavor.

Ruman17's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

It's great whey protein, helps muscle growth. Would recommend to anybody.

MCostley's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream
Extreme Milk Chocolate

ON is such a well-known and reputable company, I have no bad things to say. This protein is not too pricy and the nutrition profile is great! It can fit into anyone's diet. I absolutely love the Extreme Milk Chocolate Flavor, and the Vanilla Ice Cream flavor is decent. I enjoy having both on hand to switch things up every once in a while, and for baking & treat making!

1-20 of 7,990 Reviews