Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 7,739 Reviews

euphorixs's Rating
Banana Cream

Best post work out shake I've used. Mixes in a couple of shakes perfectly. I used with water and still has the great taste and has given me fantastic results. The banana Cream was ok but not amazing but the Mocha Cappuccino taste like a frappuccino from Starbucks delicious!

diazmeyreles's Rating
Chocolate

excellent

gvjuanpablo's Rating

Best cost-benefit protein in the world. That's it. About the flavors... well BSN makes better milkshakes but this is the best quality protein you can buy for this price.

german2014's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

german2014 did not leave a written review for this product.

Gabe1076's Rating

Gabe1076 did not leave a written review for this product.

NicoMateo's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

The best all around protein powder. I started using it when i was cutting because of low fat/carbs and lost 7kg of fat and didn´t lose muscle. I recently started bulking and i will continue to use it. It mixes easily with a shaker. It also has a really good taste (i tried Vanilla Ice cream).

bwroznovsky's Rating
French Vanilla Creme

This has to be one of the best whey protein powders I've bought in quite some time. It doesn't seem to clump up so bad like the Muscle Milk powder does for me. It has a really good flavor. It doesn't have any off weird tastes to it that some powders can have. It tastes more like a treat than it does a protein shake. It mixes well with other foods. All in all, I am very satisfied with it.

JuicyJosh7's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Best tasting protein I've ever had. With nonfat milk, it tastes like vanilla ice cream, which is one of the reasons I kept drinking it. I was patient with the protein, knowing that it takes me a while to gain muscle. I lift fairly heavy with about 20 sets to failure, 30s rest periods and sweat dripping off my face in the gym. However, after drinking 40 lbs. of this protein over the course of 5 months, I had developed negligible strength gains, and it didn't do much for my recovery. Due to it's awesome taste, I had no problem pounding 6-8 servings at a sitting. But even though I would do this immediately following workouts and 4-5 servings/day in the days that follow, I would still be constantly sore, yet developed almost no muscle gains.

w028kxf did not leave a written review for this product.

rubeasttx's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

Really love this whey protein. I've tried others but texture wise this one is easy to handle. By handling I mean adding it to the blender cup and mixing it, it doesn't go everywhere like other super fine powders due.. Mixes really easy in a blender cup. I drink it every morning after my resistant training and the mocha cappuccino taste delicious. Really hits the spot in the mornings. Overall highly recommend this whey protein. Just add some flavorless creatine to it and you have a complete post-workout shake. #stayactivemyfriends

Salsero691's Rating

As long as it doesn't taste bad I'm good. Good price and good protein to scoop size ratio. Been my go to protein for a couple of years now. Any of the chocolate flavours are good, they stack well with other flavoured supplements, Cookies and Cream tastes OK by itself, but is a tad week when stacked.

ahmedkhaled12's Rating

great

babigirl970010's Rating

babigirl970010 did not leave a written review for this product.

anielicaa's Rating
Strawberry Banana
Double Rich Chocolate

anielicaa did not leave a written review for this product.

LilSerge did not leave a written review for this product.

kipilka did not leave a written review for this product.

cmartin874's Rating
Cake Batter
Caramel Toffee Fudge

Please stop being deceiving with the flavors. Recently got Cake Batter and it is simply vanilla flavored. Literally the same exact taste as their vanilla.

ashepard87's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Just had my first shake today from this brand. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was, I use it with almond milk. The powder blended perfect and left a smooth texture, no grains or clumps. Extreme chocoate is delicious! I will continue to order this product.

This is the first Optimum Nutrition whey I've tried. I'm a big fan of anything pumpkin flavored except this. The taste is awful. Does not taste anything like pumpkin pie. Not a great first impression of the Optimum Nutrition lineup. Of all the other whey protein powders I've tried, I never had one i didn't like until now. Very disappointed.

hic22surfer's Rating

Great taste and great results =)

1-20 of 7,739 Reviews