Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Banana Cream
Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 9,031 Reviews

AlexKolevv's Rating

AlexKolevv did not leave a written review for this product.

michalskic's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

I was pleasantly surprised by the taste of the Cake Batter version, it could be consumed as a smoothie with nothing added but water. Not the cheapest protein supplement out there, but based on having any low cost fillers snuck in it seems like the best value.

masteryoda11235's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Great product both in terms of quality and taste. It is a must-have for people who can't reach their daily protein goal through their diet (like me). Also, I am a bit lactose intolerant (for me cold milk = volcano), so protein isolates are the only choice for me. Since I mostly work out in the morning on empty stomach, I take this post workout.

sidaliprince's Rating

sidaliprince did not leave a written review for this product.

mrmozaffari's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

One of the best proteins available for every athletes. I got the Mocha Cappuccino and it tastes pretty good and mix well with water and cold milk. I drink it before and after workout and sometimes in the morning. It fuels my muscle durning the workout and one of the best supplements for post workout. I drink it right away after my workout and 30 to 45 minutes later i have my dinner. No bloating no after taste and it taste pretty good in water. Seeing very good results however i'm going to change my protein to Platinum Hydrowhey by Optimum since i want to get lower amount of the cholesterol daily.

Slogan1337's Rating
Chocolate

I'm not really sure why there isn't a separate review option for those who want to leave a review for the natural version of this product, but just as a disclaimer I have only used the natural 100% whey. This protein is outstanding. I tend to find that most protein flavors are far too sweet for my liking, but this chocolate flavor was perfect. It tastes just sweet enough (for me at least) and completely dissolves almost instantly. Although it costs about the same as the regular 100% whey, you are only getting 4.8lbs rather than 5lbs. Which is fine with me, but if you really want your dollar to go the extra mile it might not be worth it for some. However I'm assuming that the difference in weight is mainly due to the lack of artificial sweeteners. Which is another reason why I love this product. With all the different supps I am taking (pwo, bcaas, casein) it's nice for me to be able to cut down on the amount of artificial sweeteners I ingest daily. Overall I would highly recommend this product to anyone who doesn't LOVE overly sweet proteins, and to anyone who feels a need to reduce the amount of artificial sweeteners they consume. This product works and tastes great.

cweihl's Rating

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey is my favorite whey protein ever. I have tried many different brands and formulations and have found this product the most consistent, smooth blending and tasty. There are a variety of flavors (my favorite is hands down the Chocolate Peanut Butter) and the company is dedicated to creating a nutritional, transparent formulation. I highly recommend trying their whey and incorporating it into your fitness and health goals.

JMiner91393's Rating

Used this protein the whole 7 months of my deployment! Really enjoyed all the flavors and the results it gave me. It mixes really well and always hits the spot. Never tried it with milk, only water but I imagine it would taste awesome with milk.

spirosmiaris's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I have been using this protein for a month now. The taste is incomparable and it mixes very well with either water or milk.

racenjason857's Rating

racenjason857 did not leave a written review for this product.

michaeldaly148's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

I really think gold standard helps out the bodybuilding culture. You get glutamine for free basically in this and it has helped my progress tremendously. I would recommend getting multiple flavors if your have this year round as the taste can get boring if you have it for 30 days straight. I buy this and this only as it has a great balance of ingredients and works easily with my stomach because it is a blend. I highly recommend this product regardless what level of fitness you withhold.

Greg4176's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Very easy to mix, which has been a problem for me in the past trying different types of protein. It taste great, and is low on sugar, calories, and carbs. I definitely recommend this lean protein.

roeecash's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

I was a bit scared buying this protein powder after my friend bought the banana one and said it was horrible, but after reading the reviews I decided to give it a try and thank god I did, the taste is amazing and I love the minimal carb and calories, the extreme milk chocolate has this creamy amazing consistency and its even good with water unlike a lot of other proteins

aestheticAshu19's Rating
Chocolate Mint

one of my fav protein, taste 9/10, mixability 10/10 results quite nice really helps to build muscles faster and also give strength to do intense workout for me its one of the best protein!!

lindyloo1957's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Cookies & Cream is a great flavour but I am really impressed with the service of Bodybuilding.com. Placed order on Wednesday for various products and received the order on Thursday. I will be ordering again

msmelpomene's Rating

msmelpomene did not leave a written review for this product.

HenryJones1's Rating
Chocolate Coconut

This is some really great stuff! have been using this forever and I have no complaints. Really solid product.

heathermcgarity's Rating

Extreme milk chocolate is my favorite tasting protein of all time! I have tried a few other brands, but keep coming back to this one. I usually use it in shakes mixed with water and it tastes great... something you can't say for a lot of protein products mixed with water. I'll occassionally mix it with milk or almond milk and this gives it a super creamy consistency. I love the minimal carbs and calories associated with it too. Thanks for an awesome product.

hella815's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

I bought the Vanilla Ice Cream flavor and it says new and improved.....I liked the old one better personally. But it's a great protein! Gets my muscles feelin' some type of whey. eheheh I'll buy again and try a different flavor.

Ethanjames18's Rating
Chocolate

Brilliant little supplement Does what it says it does I take it after my boxing session it's works a treat to feed the muscles after your exercises. I'll will be 100% buying again. Recommend this product to any one. 👍🏻

1-20 of 9,031 Reviews