Optimum Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 7,560 Reviews

StormHarvester's Rating
Strawberry Milkshake

They say you always remember your first...and this was mine. Excellent product with some great flavours. I've also had the cookies and cream too. Both are pretty amazing. Dissolves in a glass of water and a few stirs of the spoon too. Absolutely love this product and have nothing bad to say against it. Honestly don't know if it's helped me with any gains but hey, at the very least I had something great tasting to drink. About to cycle off this product and I'm kinda sad about that but I will definitely be coming back to it again in future. Definitely recommend this product.

kmcasey63's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

Of every protein powder I've used this one tastes the best for sure, and mixed really well even though I only used a fork to mix it in a regular cup. I would recommend it to anyone. Not gritty, and no bad after taste! Yum.

giovannafaria3's Rating

giovannafaria3 did not leave a written review for this product.

nlt4au's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

I have been using cheap whey protein for years, and while I've seen good gains, I always felt a little sick after drinking them, especially the chocolate ones. I thought I would try this, given its stellar reputation, and boy was I happy. It mixed like no other protein I've used before, tasted great, and I'm finally not feeling lethargic or nauseous after drinking a big shake. I can't necessarily speak to the gains associated, but I'm extremely happy with the product so far. ON just got a life long customer!

Codyvelt's Rating
Cake Batter

Cake batter taste amazing I mixed it with fat free milk and it blended up fine no chunks highly recommend this product

• Woeuh
Woeuh's Rating
Tropical Punch

Woeuh did not leave a written review for this product.

tbrogan980's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

tbrogan980 did not leave a written review for this product.

nicboy07's Rating
Banana Cream

nicboy07 did not leave a written review for this product.

mzotty's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

We are totally digging the chocolate milk flavor. Fun for the whole family.

zdunpak's Rating

zdunpak did not leave a written review for this product.

axalca11's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

I did not like the texture of this protein powder at all, I saw that it had such positive reviews and decided to try it but it tastes like paper to me.

HarmzWhey's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

Mixes extremely easily. Mocha Cappuccino tastes great with just water or in a shake with almond milk, oats, peanut butter, banana, etc.

bishcopt3r's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

This is quality, straightforward whey. If you are going to take one supplement, take this one.

MarcusFitness18's Rating

it is a very good product, I hate whey protein like I would be miserable when having to drink before and after workouts , but this one is definitely the one to get if you're looking for one that is consumable.

jay4life02's Rating

jay4life02 did not leave a written review for this product.

soulonfire96's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Best whey protein out there. This was the first one I ever tried and nothing has came close to getting me to change my mind to try something different. I've tried samples of others and this is the best tasting, hardest working and least filling'. Not a lot of extra fillers just what you need

Cinnahun's Rating
Banana Cream

Cinnahun did not leave a written review for this product.

glpurcell63's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Just started taking protein powders, so I can't give this product an educated rating, but what I can say for sure is that the taste of this flavor in particular is probably on par with the worst things I've ever managed to eat in my life. In water, it is even more disgusting than it already is. Milk does not help it much either. I force myself to chug it down each time I take a scoop. Its effectiveness, however, probably is up with some of the best. I can't say for certain, but just having a protein powder in general is such an easy way to consume a sufficient amount of protein. The rating should be about effectiveness more than all, not taste, so I will give it an 8. A 10 if the taste was better.

jacobjoy's Rating

The Best ! been using for past 5 yrs.

elrealronmexico's Rating

At first I mixed the Caramel Toffee and I was "meh". With unsweetened almond milk (vanilla), the 30 calorie and add French vanilla stevia from NOW, it's great. Add dextrose post-workout, better. Cake Batter has a hint of coconut. Doesn't matter. Probably my favorite flavor. I love the French Vanilla Creme. All this blends great with unsweetened almond milk and goes great with Coach's Oatmeal (at Costco). I can not get into the Mocha Cappucino Flavor, for some reason. Tastes horrible, especially in just plain cold water. Praying for the day when the tub is empty and gone.

1-20 of 7,560 Reviews