Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 8,091 Reviews

222chad's Rating
Chocolate Mint

222chad did not leave a written review for this product.

dlascoskie's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

I've used the cheaper Walmart whey proteins for years but wanted to give Gold Standard a try this year as I started a new, more focused training program. The taste is outstanding. It's the first time I've enjoyed, actually looked forward to, drinking a protein shake. It mixes very well in a shaker cup....I prefer to mix it with soy milk. I have seen nice gains so far by combining Gold Standard whey with Gold Standard pre-workout, a healthy diet and dedication to a regular workout program.

Antonse17's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

Antonse17 did not leave a written review for this product.

ArtashM's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream
Chocolate

ArtashM did not leave a written review for this product.

EvilSandman's Rating
Delicious Strawberry

I just started using this, great taste and mixes well. Seems to get good reviews and that's what sold me on it and I am not disappointed. I take one in the morning and one post workout with 2% Milk, never upset my stomach and really does taste great. Looking forward to trying some other new flavors.

thegame215's Rating

thegame215 did not leave a written review for this product.

renjizzle's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

I purchased the Double Rich Chocolate expecting it to taste like all of the other "chocolate" protein shakes I have tried before, and I am happy to say I was pleasantly mistaken. The flavor is a 10/10, and it tastes just like a glass of nesquick! The powder goes into solution very easily with a blender bottle, leaving little to no clumps. I will be more than happy to purchase this again in the future!

ChanakaKrishan's Rating
Chocolate

ChanakaKrishan did not leave a written review for this product.

zanymuggle's Rating

zanymuggle did not leave a written review for this product.

szpprod's Rating
Vanilla

I enjoy this product as I can mix it with my berries and fruit and it will not over power the mix. It ,dissolves nicely and there is no chalky taste or clumps of un mixed powder.

Bounder1517's Rating
Chocolate

Great product. I have been using this specific brand for awhile now. This product gives you your best bang for the buck. Love the taste and it mixes well with water. I would recommend for anyone with a budget.

edward77964's Rating
Delicious Strawberry

Loved the flavor of strawberry, seen plenty of results with just taking the protein for a month. defiantly is helping me to get my goal and would recommend this product to any of my friends.

rob.hernandez's Rating
Coffee

rob.hernandez did not leave a written review for this product.

DavidDojo's Rating
Vanilla

Optimum was always a good go-to protein to pick up that has been around for a while showing that it gets the job done, but now there are companies that make products that work and even taste better. I'd usually get vanilla because it's actually the flavor that gets the most servings per container by Optimum for some reason.

tinfro's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

tinfro did not leave a written review for this product.

daniels4310's Rating

great product!!!!

bburkho's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

This protein powder is the best tasting protein i have ever had. I actually enjoy it and wish i could drink it all the time. It mixes very easily and the results from it have been tremendous. I have put on 10 pounds since i started using it. I am extremely happy with this protein and love ON supplements.

souljazirk's Rating

Taste is amazing! Definitely my favorite flavor.

kpilka's Rating
Cookies & Cream

The cookies and cream flavor tastes watered down but the consistency blends well. You don't get that gritty texture.

joepetro's Rating
Rocky Road

joepetro did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 8,091 Reviews