Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 8,862 Reviews

Gabe454's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Gabe454 did not leave a written review for this product.

VigeantA's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Blended well and tasted good :D

usmanlive did not leave a written review for this product.

landlockeds90's Rating

After having a bad experience with a different brand of whey, the first I ever tried, I was hesitant on even buying whey at all again. I found a sale on the chocolate mint flavour & I absolutely loved it! I'd look forward to having it. I'd mix it with water to drink and it worked well in cooking. The strawberry flavour was a bit of a let down. It tasted like a strawberry milkshake but a bit sickening at the end. Still not horrendous & would probably work well in a blender with fruit. Double Rich chocolate wasn't as chocolatey as I was expecting. Maybe it would be better mixed in milk. I've a single sachet of it I'm gonna try in milk & if I can edit this to follow up on it I will. Vanilla ice cream is nice. Mixes to a decent vanilla flavour in water or milk and tastes great in the Protein Powder Chef's protein truffle recipe on this site. Doesn't quite beat the chocolate mint flavour but is a close second.

Mahoney421's Rating
Chocolate

Bought this off my old gym owner a while back and Jesus Christ did my ***** stink! I didn't notice any major difference in my body as such, other than I stunk rooms out. Like the flavour was nice and really easy to knock back, but never drink before a night out, I was more happy that I could clear a room full of people out than my "gains" on this one. Good product but buy a mask!

This is soooooo good. There are times when I just wanna drink protein shakes all day instead of water because of the taste. Keep it coming!

LeighIsom's Rating
Delicious Strawberry

My favorite protein! I'm not a fan of sweet protein so the fruity flavors are a great option for me.

Coachbowne's Rating

Coachbowne did not leave a written review for this product.

yuhboii25's Rating
French Vanilla Creme
Extreme Milk Chocolate

This protein blend is my go to especially these 2 flavors because they're so versatile. This brand always mixes well and tastes great.

brianrorr's Rating
Chocolate

"Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey, Chocolate, 4.8 Lbs. - Natural" was the product I bought. It's pretty great ^^ As people said, basically pure protein from whey, has good mixability in water/milk, and I really like that it has natural flavors and it tastes great. +1 chocolate

daltonWB's Rating
Chocolate Mint

i'm an avid chocolate mint type person, and when i saw this flavor i immediately bought it and couldnt wait to try it. Mixes well but the taste is just lacking mint, all i taste is chocolate and disappointed me, gonna try other flavors eventually to see if this brand lives up to the praise it's given.

gainsbeast2016's Rating

FIRST TIME ORDERING OF BB.COM RECIEVE MY PRODUCT FAST HOWVER IT WAS LEFT AT MY FRONT DOOR.WHICH I DONT LIKE SOMEONE COULD HAVE TAKING IT!

Taste great and mixes easily with your favorite drink (water OJ milk)

tobinball's Rating

This protein has been my "go-to" for a quite a while now. It mixes well, the taste is great, and the price is justifiable. I'll stay with ON for years to come.

scadieux's Rating
Chocolate

Only the best! I'm bias to chocolate but all flavors taste amazing; is great with either milk or water. Mixes easily and price is fantastic for the quality. Love me some ON!!

mattrieck's Rating
Strawberry

I have been using this protein for about a year. It mixes easily and gives me really good recovery from hard workouts. I mix 2 scoops of the strawberry with orange juice and a banana in the morning for a fast breakfast. I highly recommend it.

Chaboyjv's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

If you love the taste of mocha this is the flavor to get. Taste excellent and also mixes well. Have been using Optimum Nutrition for at least a year and probably this is the the best flavor out there today.

tlmorey's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

tlmorey did not leave a written review for this product.

vdhondea's Rating
Vanilla

vdhondea did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 8,862 Reviews