Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Banana Cream
1-20 of 9,432 Reviews

BIGJPAYNE's Rating
Vanilla

Extremely happy with the taste. I use to be a big chocolate fan but lately rather use a neutral vanilla then I can add flavor with whatever fruit I'm in the mood for. Mixes very well - I use a Ninja blender. No after taste, no digestion issues (heartburn, bad breath, etc.). Very happy.

djcordeta's Rating

I have been using ON supplements for a while now, and while I have enjoyed most of the flavours, I just can't get used to the Key Lime Pie. I was pretty stoked to try it, but I have to choke it down. Again, this may just be me, as I have no issues with the other flavours. The flavour is actually not terrible; however after drinking it, it doesn't sit right in my stomach. Also, the mix-ability of KLP is not the greatest compared to the others unless you are using straight water and it can foam up a fair bit. I personally like to mix it with half water and milk to make it a bit creamier. The others I rated at a 10 because the flavours are amazing, along with their mix-ability and overall results. Keep up the good work ON!!

bstickles19's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Absolutely great product. Best tasting protein I've had yet. It is very soluble in liquid so it mixes great. Personally I prefer to mix two scoops in 10-12 oz. of fat free milk. I blend it in a blender bottle instead of using an actual blender because when I use a blender, it always seems to get frothy at the top. It has 24 grams of protein, 3 grams of carbs and 1.5 grams of fat per scoop, which is really great for any nutritional plan you are on. Overall, it is hands down the best protein - and a great price too.

Johnnyleon's Rating
Chocolate

Ive almost tried every whey protein out there, I've changed up my protein every time I buy a tube and did not get any results off them but once I've tried gold standard whey I have gotten huge results . Ives used this product over a year now if you have any questions I may be able to answer them.

janedee's Rating
Vanilla

This is my protein shake of choice it mixes well with other ingredients and has no funky aftertaste or chalkiness. It's great in coffee as a creamer substitute and for making protein bars.

pradi27's Rating
Cake Batter

I used this product but I liked my protein impact whey much . so I wud recommend impact whey ,and order it from their direct site myprotein.co.in and use this code "AMAN-RAR" and get 25% off on your order . Happy bulking :)

CannieKitty's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

The results from this whey protein are awesome! The strawberry tastes like strawberry ice cream. The chocolate has a little better taste.

Very good product and the French Vanilla option is so good. I mix it with water and sometimes with almond milk. I like ON products a lot !

Walters1381's Rating
Strawberry Banana

Walters1381 did not leave a written review for this product.

ceswan's Rating

I have tried dozens of protein powders, and this one has one of the best flavors and mixing capabilities. It can be easily mixed with just water (and still tastes great), and also easily added to a complex smoothie/shake. I strike a point because it doesn't fair that well in my protein pancake recipe, but it still isn't bad. Vanilla Ice Cream/Chocolate: Best flavor and not too sweet; easily masked in other drinks. Salted Caramel/Birthday Cake: Good flavor, but are very sweet and hard to mask in other drinks.

pendlet0n's Rating

ON makes my favorite protein out there. i really like the extreme milk chocolate and mocha flavors - mixes well in water or milk/almond milk. mixes easily, no clumps. i definitely want to give some other flavors a go (mint chocolate, chocolate coconut, and graham cracker) but they don't stock near me. flavor is great though - much better than a lot of other options out there, doesn't taste like artificial chocolate, etc. good amount of protein, love that it is an isolate. my favorite thing, hands down, is the small ingredient list. one of the cleaner proteins out there. overall, for the taste and profile - can't beat it. also, this doesn't sit heavy in my stomach, even with milk. i use it for a lot of things, too - in oatmeal, for pancakes, proyo, etc. i definitely recommend ON - it's my go-to.

shopemilyanna's Rating
Birthday Cake

I have been using this brand of protein for almost a year now, and I have always loved the flavors, except this last time I got the Birthday Cake and I promise you, it's so gross. I don't know if it's just a bad batch, but the Birthday Cake kind has sprinkles in it which don't mix in, so when you're drinking it seems chunky. This flavor leaves behind an unpleasant after-taste as well. I'm still going to be loyal to the brand, but I won't ever buy Birthday Cake again.

santicaicedo's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I haven't tried many supplements but Gold Standard 100% Whey has worked for me perfectly so far. I do heavy cardio 3 to 4 times per week (sometimes running 7+ miles) and I was losing weight quickly, which wasn't a good thing since my BFP was already 10%. Although I has trained with weights for a long time, there was no way I could gain muscle mass until I started using Gold Standard 100% Whey. I've been using it for three months, and gained 3 lb, even though I keep doing cardio with the same intensity. Besides, the recovery time after heavy workouts has improved a lot.

LawrenceTD's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Most Whey protein powders that claim to mix well with water do not. However, this one is indeed legitimate! It mixed easily and did not leave behind powder or clumps at all. It tasted like chocolate milk and was smooth and easy to drink. I still enjoy it with milk but honestly, there is not much difference it's a personal preference!

iammarcost's Rating
Delicious Strawberry

great tasting and great muscle builder

Tryggvii's Rating
Delicious Strawberry

Tryggvii did not leave a written review for this product.

elfiyanoo's Rating
Birthday Cake

elfiyanoo did not leave a written review for this product.

LukelilGelso's Rating

LukelilGelso did not leave a written review for this product.

Richie1Rich9's Rating

Hands down the best protein powder you can get. Good bang for your buck. Great taste and good prices. Not a coffee drinker but Mocha Cappuccino is by far the best flavor I had from them. Add milk and it taste like an iced coffee. It's a good flavor if you want to deviate from the regulars like vanilla or chocolate.

sarangp's Rating
Strawberry Banana

My favorite protein that I have ever purchased. This protein is extremely easy to mix in anything. The taste is lacking a bit compared to other products but that doesn't take away from the value and quality of the product.

1-20 of 9,432 Reviews