Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 8,268 Reviews

jcburgoon's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

This is the first protein powder I ever tried. I definitely noticed the distinct chocolate flavor, though I did not think it tasted artificial like some reviewers stated. It mixes quickly and is very easy to drink because of the smooth texture and moderate flavoring. I purchased the 5-lb tub and when I ran out I tried a few other protein powders for post-workout, but I am definitely going back to this one when I run out of my current protein. Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard gives you the most bang for your buck at price per serving, grams of protein per serving, and overall flavor.

trevor.tapia's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

trevor.tapia did not leave a written review for this product.

ASaunders60's Rating
Banana Cream

ASaunders60 did not leave a written review for this product.

MChap18's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Great product I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to build muscle!

Alejandro7436's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Alejandro7436 did not leave a written review for this product.

beastmodejessen's Rating
Chocolate
Mocha Cappuccino

This protein tastes great and has great mix-ability. I use it to make protein bars and after a good workout session. Best value for your buck.

mirandajm11's Rating
Caramel Toffee Fudge

Tastes good and mixes well.

leviathanink's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

I don't usually go for more expensive proteins, but after getting a tub of this on sale it'll be hard to go back to a cheaper brand. Smooth, mixes easily, light on the stomach and the flavors are fantastic. Highly recommended.

ManyRepsWow's Rating
Cake Batter

The flavor is good, I prefer it more watered down than what's suggested. Doesn't make my tummy gurgly or anything weird like that. Mixes very easily. I like taking two scoops in the morning mixed with a spoonful of instant coffee and pretending I'm having a Starbucks Frappuccino. Pretty delish.

italiansanto's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

I have been taking Optimum Nutritions Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein for nearly 10 years. Optimum Nutrition has never changed their formula or recipe. I love that it contains more than 5 grams of BCAAS and also glutamine. This supplement contains 24 grams of protein (which is a lot) per serving and is one of the best tasting proteins I have ever tried. It is a huge staple in my supplement regime. I highly recommend this supplement and the Double Rich Chocolate flavor, especially if you enjoy Chocolate!

ashleyrettig44's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

All I can say is WOW. We have buying protein here and there and never found one we loved. But this is amazing and we will be buying it a lot more. Thank goodness because we bought 5 pounds. But it is well worth it. I really had a hard time drinking other brands. But this is amazing!

saketkk's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

saketkk did not leave a written review for this product.

ahmadh16's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

ahmadh16 did not leave a written review for this product.

Zenish123's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

Great recovery, good gainz and amazing taste

mr5ingh's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Double Rich Chocolate is probably the worst chocolate flavored protein that ive tasted. Just bitter horrible stuff. Bought the 10lb..suffering

MaxClam's Rating
Chocolate Mint

MaxClam did not leave a written review for this product.

wmertens's Rating

I have been using Optimum Whey for years an prior to that I would gain some fat and some muscle. Now that I use Optimum I have reduced the amount of fat i gained and vastly increased the amount of muscle i put on instead. Within the last few months, I have lost 20 lbs and added about 10 lbs of muscle. Great product great taste.

JayIsFresh's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

Best whey I've ever used. Tastes so good I could drink it all day.

redwing454's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

The best tasting best mixing protein I ever tried. **** good stuff.

1-20 of 8,268 Reviews