Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Banana Cream
Cinnamon Graham Cracker
Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 8,176 Reviews

Excellent flavor, easy to diluate on water, easy to digest and I am seeing the results.

cabledog369's Rating
Salted Caramel

I have tried quite a few protein powders out there and this one definitely tastes the best. I would only add that there is a lingering sweet smell on this one.

JamieRead26's Rating
Delicious Strawberry

I found this protein very good quality with the added bonus that it includes and amount of BCAAS and Glutamine with each scoop. The whey mixes very easily and can be done without a blender although I do recommend mixing in some fruit for added nutrition, taste and thickness. Otherwise the whey alone tastes great with milk or water. One downside based on personal taste, is that the strawberry flavor is very sweet if you add 2 scoops instead of one. Would like to try the vanilla next time.

frostwalker's Rating

Acesulfame Potassium contains methylene chloride, a known carcinogen. Plus I do not like any company that won't break out "natural and artificial flavors". What's hiding in that loose term? I have used this product in terms of picking it up, examining the label, and putting it back down.

Great taste, great nutritional value, mixes well with milk, not too pricey, solid value

ronyrrr's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

This is my new favorite flavor! I have bought the double rich chocolate and that was ok...I also have bought the Vanilla Ice Cream and it's good for blending with other ingredients but I didn't love it by itself...I recently got a tub of Extreme Milk Chocolate flavor and that use to be my favorite until I tried the Mocha Cappuccino. I will continue to try different flavors so to mix things up and not get bored of the same flavor but I will probably go back to Mocha often. Highly recommend it, especially if you're tired of Double Rich Chocolate like I was.

Eido95IL's Rating
Vanilla

Eido95IL did not leave a written review for this product.

hollmertime10's Rating
Cake Batter

I was hopeful when trying this flavor, but was totally let down by the taste compared to optimum and cellucors similar flavor.

cannonmascarenhas's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

cannonmascarenhas did not leave a written review for this product.

7heMichaelScott's Rating
Cinnamon Graham Cracker

I have tried many different protiens icluding, Syntha 6, MusclePharm, and Pro Gainer. Gold Standard is my absolute favorite! Helped me add clean bulk with little to no fattiness (might have been the pizza). Plus hands down the best flavors. BTW.....PLEASE make the cinnamon graham cracker in the larger sizes! Lol. Awesome new flavor.

BWahr's Rating
Strawberry Banana

This is the best protein powder I have ever had! Not only do I love the taste but the quality is what makes it amazing. Mixes well and not too pricey.

bipulmahara's Rating

bipulmahara did not leave a written review for this product.

Neo33 did not leave a written review for this product.

nibblerofcarrots's Rating

The one thing that has baffled me throughout my lifting career is how this product has remained untested as the top product on bb.com for years and years. Maybe because everybody sees it on top so just assumes its the best, because everyone else is buying it, and so the cycle lives on? I'm not sure. But IMO, the taste isn't good. Its an extremely watery texture with a hint of the taste of dirt, despite which flavor you buy. Aside from the bashing, the product is quality produced, label accuracy tested well, so on and so forth. I just couldn't see myself buying this protein over dymatize, combat powder, BPI, (insert 5-10 other whey blends here), etc.

• eanton
eanton's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

This is the first time I got into the protein shakes world. The product arrived home in no more than 24h, I was coming home from a workout and it was there waiting at my door, so that set off a perfect start. I somehow was expecting protein shakes to taste nasty to be honest, but now that Ive tried the extreme milk chocolate, I can say that Is now my fav shake ever (including any non protein shakes), the flavor was just incredible, and I am sure the protein will give me the results I want, we will send during the next months how it affects my body. Im extremely happy to start my new workout routine with this protein awesomeness!

pcampbell86's Rating

pcampbell86 did not leave a written review for this product.

devon2532's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

devon2532 did not leave a written review for this product.

Amazing flavor, even in water, it is the best protein on the market, you cannot go wrong with it.

khaled3005's Rating
Chocolate

i'm in the third week in this product and its doing good for me , and tastes Excellent , i recommend this to who want put muscles.

These two have become my new favorite flavors. Just when I thought ON couldn't get any better, they come over the top with another awesome tasting Gold Standard Whey. I use Key Lime Pie in the morning and Salted Caramel Post workout. If you love Gold Standard Whey, you need to try these flavors...

1-20 of 8,176 Reviews