Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 9,285 Reviews

vxrpete's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Ordered my first tub of this product which i find a excellent product and a very good price but i would also like to give the company a big pat on the back and say thanks for your first class delivery service,I ordered on line Sunday 25th Sept and arrived on Monday 26th Sept this is with out doubt the best delivery service i have ever received,many thanks to all involved and will not hesitate to use your company again.Highly recommended.

jcraw84's Rating

jcraw84 did not leave a written review for this product.

JulieB1313's Rating

This is the best protein around. I've tried several brands and a million flavours. This blends perfect every time. The flavours is great and never too sweet. I cook with it, bake with it and make raw protein bars with it. It delivers everything it says it does and will be my only protein from here on out.

CTP25's Rating

Decent protein, but the taste is okay.

SadBis's Rating
Strawberry Banana

All the aspects are fine, the seal and mfd-exp dates are all ok. But my doubt about the product genuinity arises where i see on some Boxes just below the GOLD STANDARD 100% WHEY, there is written WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE o PRIMARY SOURCE. The point is, i cant find "PROTEIN ISOLATE" on some boxes and "PROTEIN ISOLATES" on some boxes! I mean, why would a brand like Optimum Nutrition make this difference of 's' in their packages!

brianrorr's Rating
Chocolate

"Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey, Chocolate, 4.8 Lbs. - Natural" was the product I bought. It's pretty great ^^ As people said, basically pure protein from whey, has good mixability in water/milk, and I really like that it has natural flavors and it tastes great. +1 chocolate

yang199103's Rating
Coffee

yang199103 did not leave a written review for this product.

Greeklifter87's Rating

ON is an awesome company. They offer great products for good prices. Since a quality protein is needed I always got ON's Whey. High servings and good taste. Mixes easy and many favors to choose from. I've gotten Vanilla, white chocolate, strawberry banana, they were all good! Take it when you wake up, pack it for lunch, drink it after workout. Offers good protein, aminos, and seems to be easy on my stomach being lactose intolerant.

Nautidog's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Its amazing protein but i really don't like this flavor

kennersiii's Rating
Chocolate Mint

The mint chocolate powder tastes like mint Club biscuits. So good. Just bought the Extreme Milk Chocolate and it's nice and sweet. I may prefer the mint chocolate but that is merely preference as both taste lush. I mix my shakes with soy or whole milk and it makes it nice and creamy. Haven't mixed with just water as protein powder tends to sit better for me if I mix with some form of milk.

antonellaonai's Rating

I love ON products am like where have you been all my life...the tastes are exactly as they say except strawberry they kinda missed a mark on that one...salted caramel yum and that lovely smell hmmmm....cake donut hmm hmm hmm.....extremely chocolate...chocolate cravings gone right there...also I use milk with A2 protein...just wish all flavours were available in aussie

IamFakeJesus's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Love this whey. Its really my go to whey protein. Double rich chocolate is good. With water its ok but I usually under water it. With milk or other mixes tastes great! Will continue to get but will bounce around flavors as there is plenty to choose from

rynnp's Rating

You already know what it is. Pretty much everybody uses this and recommends it. Without going too much into detail about what constitutes a good whey protein, ON is one of the best (You can do your research about how much "actual protein" they have, but I already did). I've used other whey proteins but none has the edge over ON (I've taken GNC and some brand that I forgot). Great taste, great mixability, awesome product.

Joeydoza's Rating
Chocolate Malt
White Chocolate

Definitely use this consistently and gives me exactly what it offers which is a great amount of protein, mix with Creatine and blend it with a banana for both flavors and ice and makes for a great shake! Take regularly and you won't be satisfied

This is without a doubt my favorite whey. I've been using it since 2006 and will continue to do so. Super smooth and tastes awesome. There's so many great flavors I have always hard time choosing one :) Get it and you won't regret it.

berozbakr's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

berozbakr did not leave a written review for this product.

PieLover1992's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

I bought a 3 serving pack to try the taste, and it tasted so good. This protein basically provides everything I expect from protein powder, low fat, low carbs. Going to order more of this stuff.

Jamcys's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Jamcys did not leave a written review for this product.

ryanverwey's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

Finally a protein that doesn't taste like **** that gets the job done right!

Jamie1P did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 9,285 Reviews