Optimum Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Cinnamon Graham Cracker
Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 7,291 Reviews

bradenbriggs's Rating

bradenbriggs did not leave a written review for this product.

Tektronics's Rating

Very good taste and very nice product i really feel diferences.

michael3510's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Definitely one of the best protein powders out there. The taste is phenomenal. There's a reason the price of this product keeps increasing and it's because people love this product and the demand just keeps rising. Definitely recommend this product if you have the money

smckenzie12x's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

This is one of the best whey supplements on I have used, the BCAA is amazing with recovery. Even though I am lactose intolerant I can digest this without any problems, dissolves with just a spoon and some stirring... The muscle gains have been amazing also......

JayDubbs932's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

The best whey protein...only reason I switched proteins temporarily is because the price went up.

kevinkephart18's Rating

Awesome. And 2-day shipping? Yeah. It's just awesome.

BigFlex2014's Rating

First protein I ever tried. Used to be my favorite before syntha 6. Still, an amazing protein for the price.

odbornik's Rating

taste good, work well. and try this fitness tracker: igg.me/at/GYMWATCHcom/x/7148303

erobbins47's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

ON makes a quality product, as evidenced by all of the high ratings on this website and elsewhere. I've only ever had two flavors: double rich chocolate and extreme milk chocolate. In my opinion, extreme milk chocolate is superior in flavor (although both are decent for a protein powder).

• jses93
jses93's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

jses93 did not leave a written review for this product.

JonVPerry's Rating
Delicious Strawberry

if it would mix I would buy another flavor but the crazy amounts of foam Id rather buy anything else

JoshKotsis's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

My favorite so far, and I've tried many!! I've gained 20 pounds on this and creatine alone (and pumping iron of course)!

Antioxidant's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

First off, the double rich chocolate tastes great and has a nice light texture. It also mixes very easily in a shaker and stays mixed, which is a huge plus, as it's very portable. It also provides a good supply of potassium. I didn't rate this product 10/10 because it contains Artificial Flavors (which I try to avoid). However, it does have a lot of positive attributes and it's no surprise that it's so popular.

hashim1995's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

I just addicted to this protein

yhgsag's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

yhgsag did not leave a written review for this product.

loopyman's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

the best quality whey you can get

kyriaco92's Rating

kyriaco92 did not leave a written review for this product.

jibbin's Rating

great product. I love the milk chocolate; its almost like a real milkshake. im getting good gains off this stuff and I feel great when I take it. highly recommend it!

jorik88's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

jorik88 did not leave a written review for this product.

flydebs54's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

This really does seem to be the best whey around. I switched a few months back and haven't looked back. You can really feel the difference in muscle recovery compared to cheaper alternatives. It also mixes well and I have yet to come across a bad flavor. I recommend Extreme Milk Chocolate.

1-20 of 7,291 Reviews