Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 8,415 Reviews

idag33's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

idag33 did not leave a written review for this product.

• Bairj1
Bairj1's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

This protein is honestly the best I've ever had. Some stuff tastes like garbage that I've had in the past but this is amazing. I seem to recover faster and I can't get over the taste. If you like a sweeter chocolatier flavor get extreme milk chocolate, if not get double rich chocolate. both taste great

mjevans93's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

If you are looking for a clean 100% whey protein that does not take long to digest then check this one out! Very affordable and great product overall.

mattoistank's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

Have orded multiple times and seen incomprehensible growth. Second to none in value and ability. Great product, great company!

Tastes good...consistency is good also. It seems less sweet than a couple other proteins I've had in the past, but it gets the job done.

epaz831's Rating
Cookies & Cream

In my opinion it tastes nothing like cookies and cream, I was a little disappointed

thegame215's Rating

thegame215 did not leave a written review for this product.

TomMutaffis's Rating
Delicious Strawberry

I used ON Whey years ago and decided to give it another try, and the product did not disappoint. Mixes well, tastes good, and no issues with digestion. The value is also quite good - and this is a company that you can trust in terms of quality. Would have been 10 stars if the product did not have a good amount of sucralose in it (they do make a Natural version for those sensitive to sweeteners - but limited flavors with the natural variation). Overall solid product and would recommend.

spwaters's Rating

spwaters did not leave a written review for this product.

trephanationman's Rating
Vanilla

Great taste and great results. The vanilla goes with almost anything. I highly recommend.

karinaxox's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Love ON whey!!!!! I have tried both the vanilla creme and the extreme chocolate milk. I use to make protein pancakes with the vanilla one and found that the flavor and consistency of it was just right for them. Now I am using the chocolate one for my post work out shakes/ dinner replacements, and I find that they really do the job of curbing my sweet tooth!

Works, tastes, and mixes great. Overall an amazing product.

Johnaras77's Rating

Johnaras77 did not leave a written review for this product.

schiff22's Rating

schiff22 did not leave a written review for this product.

Ecook22's Rating
French Vanilla Creme

I absolutely love this protein. Good concentration of protein, no sugars or carbs. This is the perfect protein to maintain. When taking this you don't have to worry about getting bulky or even losing weight, although you can definitely use it to cut with. It mixes every time without clumping or getting stuck on the sides. The flavor is great and mixes with whatever kind of fruit you want to blend with. I will not use any other protein for maintenance.

shiptoje's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

I usually buy BSN Syntha-6 in the Chocolate Cake Batter flavor which is absolutely delicious. I decided to try this brand as it was a good deal and the reviews seemed good. Right upon opening the container however I noticed the 'protein' smell that Muscle Pharm and Cellucor both have and I hated both proteins. I gave it a chance and mixed it up and the taste was horrible compared to my Syntha-6. Guess I'll use this one to cook with in the meantime.

crockett44's Rating

Received this for a fathers day gift .Taste great.I mix it with almond milk and it taste like a chocolate milkshake.

OleMissRugby's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

OleMissRugby did not leave a written review for this product.

dfa0306's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Best protein powder out there best bang for your buck.

SamGailey's Rating
Vanilla

I won't use any other protein! This is by far the best one out there. I usually go for vanilla ice cream or chocolate and I love both! I like to add banana and peanut butter to my shakes and they taste SO good.

1-20 of 8,415 Reviews