Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Cinnamon Graham Cracker
Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 7,791 Reviews

HazemJ93's Rating

Good protein, Great profile but the flavors are too mild for my taste. C&C is the worst C&C flavor I have ever tasted.

DylanPozWorkout's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

This is probably the best whey powder you can get for your money. It's at least the best I have tried so far and the taste is 8/10 but it mixes so well i can take 4 scoops at a time, great stuff. Avoid the cookies and cream it tastes terrible and gave me a headache. Peace

ViciousOrion's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Optimum Nutrition is my go to Whey Protein. I have used other brands and this is far and above for nutrition and recovery aspects. I normally drink the Extreme Milk Chocolate, and I wanted to try a different flavor. I gave the Double Rich Chocolate a 6, it lacks a serious chocolate flavor that chocolate lovers are all about like myself, which helps curb cravings for all things chocolate.

5tarhero's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Great protein. One of the best protein supplements on the market.

strive4me's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

ON is one of the best brand.. i ever used... and WHEY isolated is best option specially for beginners. I ve just tried Rich milk chocolate... nice .. and easily mixable....

HaleyJ0's Rating
Cinnamon Graham Cracker
Extreme Milk Chocolate

My favorite protein powder to date. Not to mention the cinnamon graham cracker is great, can't wait to see it in full size!

Great taste and easy to drink. The powder is very fine which makes it easy to mix. This product really helped my muscles grow and tone nicely.

RAGINGSILENCE's Rating

Mixes very well. Primarily Isolate. Tastes decent. But, do NOT let it sit in your shaker/bottle for too long because it gets so much more gnarly than other protein powders i've used.

Asaadinho86's Rating

Asaadinho86 did not leave a written review for this product.

• yorik
yorik's Rating
Pumpkin Pie - Exclusive!

yorik did not leave a written review for this product.

Nitinthakur's Rating

Nitinthakur did not leave a written review for this product.

MikeSchlegel's Rating
Pumpkin Pie - Exclusive!

Great tasting protein. First time ever having this product. when I saw pumpkin pie I had to order it. Hope to pick up more tubs after I'm done.

anirudhstar's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

anirudhstar did not leave a written review for this product.

Sanchezson07's Rating

ON Whey Protein is a great choice for your whey protein needs because its pretty healthy compared to other proteins out there like Muscle Milk. Cookies and Cream gets a solid ten out ten in my book! I can drink that flavor every day for the entire month but I have other flavors lol Banana flavor tastes a lot like a banana shake so its also one of my top favorites.

jwsteinert's Rating
Rocky Road

jwsteinert did not leave a written review for this product.

bama777's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

I have very much enjoyed this product. I am a huge fan of optimum and I would recommend this to anyone looking for good quality protein. It mixes very well and tastes incredible. I take 2 scoops post workout in 8-10oz of water.

Alokaili's Rating
French Vanilla Creme

good protein but the cookies n cream tastes bad go for vanilla

osteopathic's Rating

Ordered 2 lb pumpkin pie and received 1.73 lb container. Taste wasn't that great.

alexfu952's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Double rich chocolate is pretty mild flavor-wise, but not in a bad way. I blend mine with just water + ice and it tastes great, like chocolate milk.

samzalar's Rating
Caramel Toffee Fudge

The worst tasting protein powder I have ever had, had to give it away because the taste was unbearable.

1-20 of 7,791 Reviews