Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 9,560 Reviews

wdkern's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This was pretty good but you can get more for cheaper at Myprotein. Mix it up in some plain greek yogurt and call it YoGains! If you're goin got Myprotein: ***Use WILLIAM-RW5 at checkout over there for 25% off your entire order!!*** (The cookies and cream was really good though..)

ladydustbunny's Rating

The first flavor I tried was Cake Batter and it was sooooo good that I thought nothing could top it! Turns out, the Vanilla Ice Cream flavor tastes more like cake to me than Cake Batter, haha! I like to use these two flavors to make protein pancakes, bake in some homemade protein baked goodies, or sprinkle in some yogurt for an extra boost of protein. The Extreme Milk Chocolate tastes just like Nesquick and so I'll use it as such mixed in some almond milk or make some chocolate yogurt. Both flavors are excellent mixed into coffee or hot chocolate too! I've tried a few different protein powders, but always come back to Optimum Nutrition. They are just the best in flavor!

schlossdog5's Rating
Rocky Road

I really like Optimum Nutrition protein powders. But this particular one, Rocky Road, is not the best flavor. The flavor leaves an unpleasant and artificial after taste. It mixes really well with water so it is definitely still drinkable, I just wouldn't recommend this particular flavor.

DrugzAreBad's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

DrugzAreBad did not leave a written review for this product.

Seraphimss's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

I've tried many different protein supplements so far, but i have to say ON Gold Standard has to be one of, if not THE best protein powder i have had! You cannot go wrong with the clean, cut nutritional value of this product, and tastes so darn good! I have some for post workout and before bed, and i can say that I've witnessed major changes psychically when i look at myself in the mirror, and mentally when I'm at the gym the next day. 10/10

isagra's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

I love the taste! who needs Starbucks now?! :)

CharlieDidThat's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I could say this was by far the worst protien FLAVOR. It just wasnt very good at all truely disappointed since i was use to trying muscle milks cookies & cream but theyre more on the bad side of nutrition with a lean diet. Honestly wouldnt say dont try it if you want too and are curious, but as for me i will never purchase this flavor again

Loolou's Rating
Vanilla

This is the best protein powder, bar none! This particular brand was recommended by a co-worker several years ago. I couldn't afforded but since really wanted to give it my all for this competition, I purchased a 10-lbs bag. Won't go to another brand. One day, I will represent ON as a sponsored athlete! ; )

103Racing's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Was tired of paying too much for GNC's AMP protein so I decided to take advantage of a sale and gave this a shot. It was a bit intimidating picking from over 20 favors when I've only tried Chocolate and Vanilla in GNC's Protein. Ended up going with extreme milk chocolate. I preferred to mix it with closer to 12oz of water instead of the 6-8oz recommended. Seemed a bit rich with 8oz. Very glad I made the switch from AMP to Gold Standard. Mixes well, affordable, tastes good and even comes with a gold scoop which is pretty trick. I would definitely not be afraid to give this a try. Good stuff!!!!

Eeffoc1's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

Eeffoc1 did not leave a written review for this product.

kashifbhatti007's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

kashifbhatti007 did not leave a written review for this product.

Taste is awesome! Always in my post workout with creatine and dextrine

michaelafrance's Rating
Cake Donut

Cake donut, did not taste like a cake donut!! Wasn't terrible but not like a donut! The is product is awesome none the less, the results I am achieving using the gold standard are beyond my expectations!

ajbramirez's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Love this protein, I've been using it for over a year! Double rich chocolate is my favorite

KennyMcDowell's Rating

KennyMcDowell did not leave a written review for this product.

AlbertOkheena21's Rating
Cookies & Cream

great taste smooth but without a shaker its kinda clumpy

jack91151's Rating

Great quality, good taste. Can't go wrong with this protein.

gymlawd's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Very easy to mix, very nice flavour and good protein content per serving. Would recommend double rich chocolate!

elfiyanoo's Rating

best buy

cemiltacir's Rating

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 9,560 Reviews