Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Banana Cream
Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 9,371 Reviews

Thejtmanek's Rating

Excellent product, will keep buying.

NosyJossie's Rating
Cookies & Cream
Mocha Cappuccino

Within weeks of adding ON whey to my caloric intake, I noticed that my muscles were either a) growing, b) recovering faster, or c) getting stronger. I highly recommend ON Whey: Mocha Cappucino if you're working hard in the gym; the protein will throw you on the fast-track to your goals. That is, if you can stomach the taste. Mocha Cappuccino's flavor does taste like a cappuccino without sugar. Therefore, the taste is tolerable and the miscibility is excellent, leaving only a small amount of small clumps - and that's using a fork. There's not much aftertaste. Cookies & Cream, on the other hand, has to be taken with a chaser (preferably OJ). It tastes nothing like Cookies & Cream and leaves an abominable aftertaste. Lots of OJ has to be taken to eradicate it.

MajidJamil's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

this is one of the worst proteins I have ever used during my life time . this protein gives you the feeling of bloating . I have not seen any difference with this protein at all . it dosent mixes well . I saw many reviews before buying this protein and I read them but all I can say they are paid for reviewing this product .... instead of using this protein , I would recommend you guys to go for INTEGRATED SUPPLEMENTS . its the best protein I ever used . based upon its quality and effectiveness it leave PRO JYM behind tooo !!! if you have any questions you may contact me on WhatsApp +79150673227

agupta22's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Tastes great, mixes well, and extremely clean. My favorite whey blend.

RahelehAhadpour's Rating
Cake Batter
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Very good protein. Solves very well in water and tastes great. I'v just finished my second pack and will order the third one. Chocolate peanut butter and Cake batter are good but I prefer Chocolate peanut butter as it's less sweet.

chrisflem1's Rating

The Best Whey Protein Blend

Omfgorz's Rating
Delicious Strawberry

I have just finished my 5lb delicious strawberry can. So overall this is good protein, but if you are looking for taste there is better options than ON, like scitec. Blends pretty good, few good shakes and you are ready to go. But I don't feel any different after you drink it no energy back. Overall I see some gains from one 5lb. Thank you

kcmackendrick's Rating
Chocolate Mint

Giving the Chocolate Mint a 5 because it tastes great but you can't taste the mint at all. I was super disappointed in that. Although, wasn't a waste of money since it still tastes like chocolate. Still one of my favorite protein powder brands.

PaulDMZ's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

The taste is absolutely awful and nauseated me from any Vanilla taste protein...

Joesmith2012's Rating

Best of the Best

• Mir2D
Mir2D's Rating

Awesome protein powder. I've tried the milk chocolate, french vanilla and mocha cappuccino and enjoyed all of them. Never has a strong sweet flavour or chemical taste, feels like I'm having dessert. Not bad with water but amazing with milk... I always make my shakes with milk.

ealtenburg's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

ealtenburg did not leave a written review for this product.

Krhevel's Rating
Chocolate

Krhevel did not leave a written review for this product.

PerMarx's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

First off, it mixes terrible with a cold milk, not so bad with water but do not add much of a water to it.Somewhere around 6- 8oz or less is OK. There is not much of a texture so if you add more liquid it loses the taste. Anyway this product didnt work for me.It is overrated and overpriced product of average poor quality. Nothing but a good advertising makes this product a so called winner.

fwmichel's Rating
Chocolate Malt

As always this product provide the nutrition I have gotten use to pre and post workouts. I have also used this product when making my energy bars at home. The Chocolate Malt is the best tasting for me but was unavailable at time of purchase. Great product.

Jacobmanutd1993's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Great protein! Definitely one of my favorites. Tasted great, mixed very well, and made it easy to knock back a few a day to increase my protein intake. One of my supplement staples.

TylerYatco99's Rating
Chocolate Coconut

TylerYatco99 did not leave a written review for this product.

AmandaKay4's Rating
Rocky Road

My fiancé and I have been using ON Protein forever. It's always our go to because we can trust the quality of the product. We ordered the Rocky Road flavor this time and were pleasantly surprised at how good it tastes! A refreshing change from the normal "bland" chocolate protein.

ChadA1019's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Recently started using this and i have to say this is the best tasting protein ever and it makes me feel good after my workout. The extreme chocolate mixed with milk tastes like a milkshake and mixed with water tastes like chocolate milk.

Honestly, lately I'm trying every flavor possible with the 2.2 Kg and banana cream so far has been the best

1-20 of 9,371 Reviews