Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 8,195 Reviews

Doz911Guy's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Doz911Guy did not leave a written review for this product.

tandrews9285's Rating

tandrews9285 did not leave a written review for this product.

HannahHapner's Rating

HannahHapner did not leave a written review for this product.

ReverendFizz's Rating

ReverendFizz did not leave a written review for this product.

AlainaRoss's Rating

Definitely by far the best tasting is chocolate peanut butter!! But the product as a whole is great. Deserves every award its been given. I use it as my post workout shake and I have noticed faster recovery in my muscles between workouts as opposed to not taking protein. You won't be disappointed with the ON :)

Madtitan's Rating
Key Lime Pie

Chocolate used to be my favorite flavor but salted caramel might be my go to flavor now! Im usually not a fan of anything lime but this one definitely changed my mind!

LeggoMyEggoBro's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

I haven't had ON Standard Whey since my first year of lifting... Decided to try it out again. With that said, I didn't know what flavor to get so I came here and saw most people liked the extreme milk chocolate and mocha capp flavors. I decided to go with the milk chocolate...and let me say...its not the best. Its not the worst. My previous protein tasted amazing compared to this stuff, but then again it had more sugar and carbs. I mean the taste isn't awful but its pretty 'meh' if you get what I mean. Very weak milk chocolate taste and it could have definitely been stronger. All in all its not a bad taste...but I wouldn't rate it at a 9 or a 10 like some people here cause it gives everyone else wondering about the flavors a false idea of whats good and bad. I'd say this is at most an 8. I haven't tried it in milk yet so maybe that'll be better. Who knows. But the taste did not impress me, if anything, it surprised me in a bad way cause I expected a 9/10 rated flavor to be great.

mdmcclausky's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

mdmcclausky did not leave a written review for this product.

JuicyJosh7's Rating

Unlike most protein powders which don't disclose the amino acid profile, Optimum Nutrition somewhat breaks down that information on the label. I drink the protein between meals to maintain my protein intake throughout the day, and usually drink a couple servings before bed. Mixed wiith nonfat milk, the Vanilla Ice Cream flavor really tastes like vanilla ice cream. Mixed with water, the Delicious Strawberry and Double Rich Chocolate flavors taste alright (although I imagine they would taste much better in some nonfat milk, and the same goes for all the flavors); Mixed with water, the Coffee flavor tastes just like a Starbucks mocha frappuccino; Mixed with water, the Chocolate Malt tastes like a chocolate milkshake.

FutureArt's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

Only Protein shake I take. I've tried many other brands but got a bloating feeling with others. High recommend for clean protein.

mddorshorst's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I love this product, it has helped me gain over 10 pounds in muscle and it tastes much better than i thought it would. After hard workouts my body even craves it. I would recommend this to anyone trying to build mass/muscle.

natebarbell's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Biggest Bang for Buck in the Whey Protein powders. Most flavors are just okay compared to other products, but protein content, serving amounts, and the added bonus of BCAA for the price can't be beat. I may try others, but i always come back to ON.

DanniBH's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

This has been my go-to for whey for some time now and i still love it. It works great, tastes great, mixes easily with a shaker.

cycloidmike's Rating

Don't get cookies and cream, it tastes like chemicals with a strong plastic after taste. I use it as a punishment for missing a day at the gym. The reason why it's not a one is because I can keep it down after drinking it. The other flavors are great.

deanthompson39's Rating

This stuff works great! It tastes great as well.

Ala100's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

love the mocha cappuccino flavored protein!! =) xo, ala

smend777's Rating
Banana Cream

Very very disappointed from ON.. got the banana cream ( didn't read the label online) and it contains the notorious Tartrazine (FD&C Yellow #5)

chelsrae0615's Rating
Salted Caramel

Another hit for ON! Great flavor and as always mixes perfectly. I love blending mine with some decaf coffee for a salted caramel frapp!

RBelknap's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

The Double Chocolate tastes bitter. Mixes very well. Not powderey and dusty like other Whey's. So far so good, besides the taste. My last whey was Phase 8 Chocolate and it tasted amazing compared to this.

ForMyFamily's Rating

Mixes very well and tastes great. All the good stuff from other proteins....just cheaper.

1-20 of 8,195 Reviews