Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Banana Cream
Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 8,852 Reviews

gainsbeast2016's Rating

FIRST TIME ORDERING OF BB.COM RECIEVE MY PRODUCT FAST HOWVER IT WAS LEFT AT MY FRONT DOOR.WHICH I DONT LIKE SOMEONE COULD HAVE TAKING IT!

Taste great and mixes easily with your favorite drink (water OJ milk)

tobinball's Rating

This protein has been my "go-to" for a quite a while now. It mixes well, the taste is great, and the price is justifiable. I'll stay with ON for years to come.

scadieux's Rating
Chocolate

Only the best! I'm bias to chocolate but all flavors taste amazing; is great with either milk or water. Mixes easily and price is fantastic for the quality. Love me some ON!!

mattrieck's Rating
Strawberry

I have been using this protein for about a year. It mixes easily and gives me really good recovery from hard workouts. I mix 2 scoops of the strawberry with orange juice and a banana in the morning for a fast breakfast. I highly recommend it.

Chaboyjv's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

If you love the taste of mocha this is the flavor to get. Taste excellent and also mixes well. Have been using Optimum Nutrition for at least a year and probably this is the the best flavor out there today.

tlmorey's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

tlmorey did not leave a written review for this product.

vdhondea's Rating
Vanilla

vdhondea did not leave a written review for this product.

SDiaz91's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

love this protein, I've been using this for a month now and I can tell the difference it makes compared to my previous protein, tastes great and mixes good with water or milk, I highly recommend it, love Optimum Nutrition!

• Nest5
Nest5's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream
Vanilla

Great product taste amazing. Gained 8 pounds in a month.

jodihauman's Rating

I really like this product...the chocolate tastes more like cocoa. This seems to fill me up while I'm working out. I would say this is my second favorite after Dynamatize brand.

rnwall18's Rating
Cake Batter

This is a great whey protein source. I was just a little disappointed with the cake batter flavor. It's more like a glorified vanilla.

brendanreed's Rating

brendanreed did not leave a written review for this product.

Noce1944 did not leave a written review for this product.

sinns804's Rating

This is the best protein I have tried and I have tried lots of them! I dont think I will be buying any other protein anymore. Salted Caramel... EWWWW... It tastes and smells like syrup. The smell does not leave your shaker and makes the whole area smell like syrup. Cookies & Cream... Pretty good. Chocolate... DAMNNNN good!

Isira's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Isira did not leave a written review for this product.

gregbreytenbach's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

I have found this to be an excellent product. Really high quality whey protein in a nice flavour that you can actually stand to drink with water if you are trying to cut calories or carbs. I also like that it doesn't have any thickening agent in it to make it go like a milkshake. I hate those proteins. I would personally pick the Extreme milk chocolate over the Double Rich Chocolate or whatever it is any day. Also, price wise, there is not a single protein powder on the market that is as good value for money as this one. I just buy the giant bag of it and it lasts 2 people 6 weeks easy with 2 or three shales a day each. I will never buy a protein powder other than this one. Fantastic!

brziegler14's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

brziegler14 did not leave a written review for this product.

Aculde's Rating
Chocolate Malt

Aculde did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 8,852 Reviews