Optimum Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 7,589 Reviews

leevivian's Rating
Chocolate Malt

Awesome taste. Tastes like hot chocolate if you ask me. No floaters or sinkers, doesn't feel like you're drinking a protein shake. blends very well no "left overs". Pretty good for what you pay. Will definitely purchase again.

Frankloks's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

This is the only brand and flavor I have tried ,and im staying loyal to it.Since im a coffe,mocha,cararamel frappe etc.drinker this1 is for me .and i dont get bored of the flavor since i weight 140lbs i mix it with regular milk and it gives it a thick creamy taste.I DO RECOMMEND THIS BRAND AND FLAVOR.

cosmicgat3's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

The only protein brand that I've been using (constantly) since I started working out! Recently purchased the Mocha Cappuccino flavor and I really didn't like the taste of it! I'm not sure if there was a problem with the protein or that is the way it actually tasted, but anyways, I used the whole 5 lbs tub lol.

MsterNinja's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

good protein take two shakes after u wake up and after workout if cardio day so will be three shakes one before cardio and after to prevent muscle breakdown you can take it with camel milk :P before bed after ZMA :D

jubei29's Rating
Delicious Strawberry

If maybe good but i try Cellucor whey strawberry flavor is better and result too. This Gold standard Whey said put one scoop i don't see result. Cellucor whey said use two scoops and i was feeling better like grow muscle

hunter1205's Rating

hunter1205 did not leave a written review for this product.

zedlav7asile's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

This is by far the best protein I have ever bought and it lasts a long time! It mixes really well and doesn't have a gross artificial taste. Mocha cappuccino is so delicious! I'm hooked for life.

S4Juice's Rating

The price is too high for a NON-ISOLATE whey!!!!!! With that price, I could get an ISOLATE whey!!!!!!!!! You guys will pay ONLY for the NAME and not the QUALITY of product.

Billias's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Very Good !

Kartikeyyo's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

I love this product and using it since last 2 months it works great for me and 15 lbs in jst two months,I take it in the morning ,post workout,before bed recommend it to anyone

disbrendan's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

Everyone trusts Gold Standard. Pretty straightforward protein powder--no bs. The Vanilla Ice Cream flavor mixes well in a simple shaker bottle and tastes good.

jenyalin's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

jenyalin did not leave a written review for this product.

Kevin559's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Great taste, easily mixable. Taste good in both milk and water!

gacman8's Rating

This is supposed to be THE powder to end all powders. If you go for taste theres much better protein powders out there. It mixes decent but again not that well. I like to mix their casein and whey together in water. Using straight water with any of these tastes TERRIBLE! USE MILK! you pretty much have to. If you want convience though, this ones for you. They sell this one EVERYWHERE!

mRoss2744's Rating

Optimum Nutrition offers one of the highest quality and affordable whey proteins on the market. The proteins mix well and have no side effects such as bloating. French Vanilla Creme is hands down the best vanilla protein powder I have ever had. It is delicious by itself, in a fruit smoothie, or to use in protein pancakes. You can actually taste the creaminess and it tastes like a genuine vanilla, not the artificial type you get with many proteins. The chocolate malt is also delicious and is a nice variance from traditional rich chocolate without doing too much. Rocky Road was absolutely disgusting. I didnt mind it at first but after a few shakes it began to taste so artificial that I literally had to gag down the rest of the tub.

zoezoepeterson's Rating

zoezoepeterson did not leave a written review for this product.

kellyo8's Rating

It taste like crap!!!!

• siulmv
siulmv's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

The best vanilla protein powder. I use it for pancakes and in my oats! Love it.

captainm05's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

Absolutely the only protein I will take, It taste awesome, mixes perfect and has great results. I recommend this to all my friends

mikemal's Rating

This is a very good why protein for the price. Price per serving is low which for me is a plus. For people that take protein for taste, this protein does taste very good. Last but to me most important, it works. In addition, this protein mixes very well, little to no clumping. ON is a very good brand and their products can be trusted.

1-20 of 7,589 Reviews