Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Banana Cream
Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 9,026 Reviews

cweihl's Rating

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey is my favorite whey protein ever. I have tried many different brands and formulations and have found this product the most consistent, smooth blending and tasty. There are a variety of flavors (my favorite is hands down the Chocolate Peanut Butter) and the company is dedicated to creating a nutritional, transparent formulation. I highly recommend trying their whey and incorporating it into your fitness and health goals.

JMiner91393's Rating

Used this protein the whole 7 months of my deployment! Really enjoyed all the flavors and the results it gave me. It mixes really well and always hits the spot. Never tried it with milk, only water but I imagine it would taste awesome with milk.

spirosmiaris's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I have been using this protein for a month now. The taste is incomparable and it mixes very well with either water or milk.

racenjason857's Rating

racenjason857 did not leave a written review for this product.

michaeldaly148's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

I really think gold standard helps out the bodybuilding culture. You get glutamine for free basically in this and it has helped my progress tremendously. I would recommend getting multiple flavors if your have this year round as the taste can get boring if you have it for 30 days straight. I buy this and this only as it has a great balance of ingredients and works easily with my stomach because it is a blend. I highly recommend this product regardless what level of fitness you withhold.

Greg4176's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Very easy to mix, which has been a problem for me in the past trying different types of protein. It taste great, and is low on sugar, calories, and carbs. I definitely recommend this lean protein.

roeecash's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

I was a bit scared buying this protein powder after my friend bought the banana one and said it was horrible, but after reading the reviews I decided to give it a try and thank god I did, the taste is amazing and I love the minimal carb and calories, the extreme milk chocolate has this creamy amazing consistency and its even good with water unlike a lot of other proteins

aestheticAshu19's Rating
Chocolate Mint

one of my fav protein, taste 9/10, mixability 10/10 results quite nice really helps to build muscles faster and also give strength to do intense workout for me its one of the best protein!!

lindyloo1957's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Cookies & Cream is a great flavour but I am really impressed with the service of Bodybuilding.com. Placed order on Wednesday for various products and received the order on Thursday. I will be ordering again

masteryoda11235's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

masteryoda11235 did not leave a written review for this product.

msmelpomene's Rating

msmelpomene did not leave a written review for this product.

HenryJones1's Rating
Chocolate Coconut

This is some really great stuff! have been using this forever and I have no complaints. Really solid product.

heathermcgarity's Rating

Extreme milk chocolate is my favorite tasting protein of all time! I have tried a few other brands, but keep coming back to this one. I usually use it in shakes mixed with water and it tastes great... something you can't say for a lot of protein products mixed with water. I'll occassionally mix it with milk or almond milk and this gives it a super creamy consistency. I love the minimal carbs and calories associated with it too. Thanks for an awesome product.

hella815's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

I bought the Vanilla Ice Cream flavor and it says new and improved.....I liked the old one better personally. But it's a great protein! Gets my muscles feelin' some type of whey. eheheh I'll buy again and try a different flavor.

Ethanjames18's Rating
Cake Batter
Chocolate

Brilliant little supplement Does what it says it does I take it after my boxing session it's works a treat to feed the muscles after your exercises. I'll will be 100% buying again. Recommend this product to any one. 👍🏻

• scsd99

Great taste mixes very well with no clumping. Excellent protein for the money.

gizmofreak7's Rating
Chocolate Mint

gizmofreak7 did not leave a written review for this product.

I am absolutely IN LOVE with this protein. I've tried a couple different whey proteins and they all have a very bitter taste to them and also more calories so this protein ended up having less calories and a delicious taste to it, It's a win-win! Great if you mix it with half a cup of unsweetened almond milk.

stenoangel's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

I have purchased other brand protein drinks or powder. They either tasted bad and chalky or had way too many carbs or sugar and not enough protein. I am very happy with ON's Gold Standard Whey. Tastes and mixes great, not chalky, has a lot of protein, few carbs. And I like the fact that the flavor isn't too strong or doesn't have a weird aftertaste.

sunstrat50's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

sunstrat50 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 9,026 Reviews