Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 9,481 Reviews

andreannehetu's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

The only protein powder I trust / have tried. The chocolate natural flavor is great, just wish I could try the other natural ones (smaller portions). Tried the vanilla ice cream one since I couldn't get my hands on a smaller version to try the regular vanilla one. Not crazy about the taste, like at all, but will definitely use in recipes. Powder mixes okay, but for some reason leaves a weird smell in my cup even after rinsing. Overall pretty good and chose it for its reviews and testing (good quality!) .

newwave316's Rating
Chocolate

This is my favorite protein supplement. I probably take at least 3 scoops through out the day and I think the taste is exceptional, and the quality is above all others. I try to save money buying at 5lb as opposed to the 2 lb. The powder easily breaks down in water or milk and rarely ever clumps up. This is a problem I've encountered with other brands. I've decided to always choose this product and I'm willing to pay for it's quality then giving into the sales that offer buy one get one free items. With that said I would probably stock up if they ever offered such a deal with this protein supplement.

tyronetf26's Rating
White Chocolate

Optimum Nutrition is my go-to brand for Whey. I always buy a tub even when I'm trying new stuff just in case. The white chocolate flavor didn't have such a high rating, comparatively. I, however, loved it. I'm only 2 shakes in, but it's really delicious. It blends well, as does all ON whey, but more so taste amazing. I love white chocolate and this does it for me. I definitely recommend others to buy it.

ValeryFitness03's Rating
Banana Cream

This is my favorite whey protein supplement and I've tried a lot of different proteins. Not only is the taste great, but the texture is my favorite part. I have always looked for protein that doesn't have that chalky texture and mixes well with water. Well I have found it! I'll never use a different protein again. I'm excited to try the other flavors. The banana cream is really good and something different! Thanks ON!

I have been using this protein since I was a varsity athlete in college and high school. I continue to use it every day and it is consistently the best. Every time I switch to another product, I always come back to Gold Standard for better mixing, better taste, and better results. If you, the reader, are new to the exercise game or if you hit the iron every day, this product needs to be a staple to your supplementation. Mix the vanilla with an orange sports drink if you are in a pinch in a hotel room and need the extra calories. The Mocha Cappuccino is my favorite flavor, and Extreme Milk Chocolate is my go-to.

mikein89's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

I use this protein every day it is really my only supplement that I use consistently. I take it every day after I workout usually with a mix of fruit, almond or cashew milk, some ice cubes, maybe peanut butter or coconut. I think it tastes great and I feel it has an positive impact on my muscle growth and repair.

arjuna07's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

I just got this product last Sunday in my mail. For the results I can't speak anything right now. I am talking about the taste which is really good and is really smooth and it mixes really well with water and does not create foam or lather at all.

Nickk20's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

Good product, mixes well, great taste. I have been using this for a few years now and I am not disappointed. Highly recommend.

khammy101's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

I was really skeptical about buying the mocha flavored protein. I was using syntha-6 cookies and cream before and switched. by far this mocha flavor had silenced my doubts about it. Normally I'm not a coffee drinker but I really do love the mocha flavoring. I mix around 5.5oz with one scoop, it isn't chalky like other brands. I would definitely buy this flavor again.

joeyt20's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

This is my go-to for great tasting, result-producing protein! It mixes easily with water or blended into a smoothie, and is great to mix with fruit/veggies/banana/peanut butter etc. Bodybuilding also normally sends great supplemental samples from ON with the product

coreylee36's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

This protein is great! It mixes super easy. The Extreme Milk Chocolate with 1% milk taste better than chocolate milk you can buy!

Excellent taste, dissolves quickly in water and or milk. Also does not curdle much in warm milk. The vanilla flavour is extremely palatable, even in just plain water. You can mix it with other ingredients in multiple ways. Extremely satisfied with the purchase.

Babelboy77's Rating
Cookies & Cream
Chocolate

all i gotta say it's awesome

kirons2013's Rating

kirons2013 did not leave a written review for this product.

Blessedelua's Rating
Chocolate Mint

I drink this protein shake as a snack during the day and a pick me up after the gym, using unsweetened vanilla almond milk. I find the formula very filling and not that bad tasting, BUT I do have to mix about a scoop and a half in order to get it to a flavor that doesn't taste like a disappointment of a milk shake. A single scoop doesn't provide enough flavor and it ends up being bland and not that appetizing. With a scoop and a half you get the flavor that it is supposed to taste like.

BigPAPI2380's Rating
Strawberry

Hands down the greatest protein supplement around. its the best of both worlds, its strong enough to build lean muscle, but not packed with carbs or fats to fatten you up!

Springlilbird's Rating

Love the taste and the texture! I use it every day in my favorite post workout shake with banana, almond milk and peanut/almond butter.

beastmodeme's Rating

the best protein supplement hands down (for me). I've tried others and I've felt kinda bloated or sluggish after a workout, I'd feel like I drank a beer or something. Definitely recommended.

Wodzuu's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

My first protein powder, love the chocolate taste!

1-20 of 9,481 Reviews