Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 8,406 Reviews

Stephaunani's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

I bought the bundle of two 5lb containers and 1 lb bag of any flavor choice. So far I have tried the mocha cappuccino and it is delicious!! Mixes very well also with milk!! Tastes better than other proteins I have tried! I use it before and after I lift weights. 😊

JazmineHerrera's Rating
Vanilla

I feel like this product does what its supposed to do. It works out pretty well for a cheap price. The vanilla flavor is absolutely horrible however. Its one of the worst tasting protein shakes I've ever had.

Cmillss's Rating

Love this protein. I mix it with unsweetened almond milk and it's perfect. Just received coffee flavor today and it's delicious! Tastes exactly like a Starbucks frappacino that comes in those glass bottles. Couldn't tell a difference between the two chocolate flavors, but they were good. Cookies n cream is just too sweet. I still have half a tub of it that I don't want to finish..thinking about it makes me gag. **edit: tried the new salted caramel and was excited to try this new flavor. The sweetness of it reminds me of the cookies and cream flavor. Hoping I'll make it through the 3 lb tub of it. The little caramel pieces are a fun surprise in it. Chocolate malt tastes just like whoppers!

leescott2231's Rating
French Vanilla Creme

By far the best protein I've ever bought. Mixes easily with water within a shaker cup, never any stomach issues relating to bloating/ digestion. 10/10, With regards to taste, I always rate high as I feel its a not applicable. Seriously, I really don't care what something tastes like as long as I get gains. I've never mixed protein with water and felt,"gee whiz that tastes awesome, I'll sip it next time." Nuff said, great product.

kicker079's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

I love this protein it tastes great mixes great never gives me any issues. I try other proteins in between when they go on sale but I always go back to ON.. Thank you again for making great products that I can trust.

frailwords's Rating
Banana Cream

just what you would expect from ON Whey. quality powder. only downside is the Banana Cream flavor is really rich. i'm not a sweets kind of guy, so i was hoping this was going to be a bit more banana than cream. my fault for assuming. But I love banana's, so this fulfills that need. 10 for the product, 8 for the flavor, settling with a 9.

BioDad56's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

When choosing a go-to whey protein supplement, I look for taste and how easily and completely it dissolves. Basically how user friendly it is. This product excels at all of these criteria. The fact that there is no noticeable digestive distress lends to its overall quality as well. Very happy with this product over the last year or so. Keep up the good work ON.

Gungrave223's Rating

Excellent product for right after you're finish with your workout. And the taste is great too.

revrand's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

This is some very good whey protein. The Milk Chocolate is by far the best one I have tried. I tried the Banana, Vanilla Ice Creme and the White Chocolate. I liked the white chocolate too. It also had a great taste. The vanilla was the worst. No taste at. Maybe I got a bad batch? I don't know but anyway I was really disappointed in the vanilla flavor. Over all its still a great protein. I drink a shake directly after a workout. I am hardly ever sore at all I also use Scivation Extend, amino acid power. That stuff right there is the bomb. Awesome product! I can't wait to use up this vanilla so I can order me some more Milk Chocolate.

ridleyvxr's Rating

Excellent Protein source, however the taste is absolutely vile. Will be looking elsewhere in future.

idag33's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

idag33 did not leave a written review for this product.

• Bairj1
Bairj1's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

This protein is honestly the best I've ever had. Some stuff tastes like garbage that I've had in the past but this is amazing. I seem to recover faster and I can't get over the taste. If you like a sweeter chocolatier flavor get extreme milk chocolate, if not get double rich chocolate. both taste great

mjevans93's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

If you are looking for a clean 100% whey protein that does not take long to digest then check this one out! Very affordable and great product overall.

mattoistank's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

Have orded multiple times and seen incomprehensible growth. Second to none in value and ability. Great product, great company!

Tastes good...consistency is good also. It seems less sweet than a couple other proteins I've had in the past, but it gets the job done.

epaz831's Rating
Cookies & Cream

In my opinion it tastes nothing like cookies and cream, I was a little disappointed

thegame215's Rating

thegame215 did not leave a written review for this product.

TomMutaffis's Rating
Delicious Strawberry

I used ON Whey years ago and decided to give it another try, and the product did not disappoint. Mixes well, tastes good, and no issues with digestion. The value is also quite good - and this is a company that you can trust in terms of quality. Would have been 10 stars if the product did not have a good amount of sucralose in it (they do make a Natural version for those sensitive to sweeteners - but limited flavors with the natural variation). Overall solid product and would recommend.

spwaters's Rating

spwaters did not leave a written review for this product.

trephanationman's Rating
Vanilla

Great taste and great results. The vanilla goes with almost anything. I highly recommend.

1-20 of 8,406 Reviews