Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 9,238 Reviews

Gunn223's Rating
Cake Donut

Optimum Nutrition is the best protein on the market. However, out of all the flavors I've tried, cake donut is by far the worst. I wouldn't get it again.

patozf's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

This is a safe buy. If you are looking for your first whey protein, look no further. Price/quality relation is great. Flavors aren't a dream come true, but they are easily among the best in the market. Go Chocolate and you will not regret it.

RaptorKeeper149's Rating
Chocolate

Not only does it taste great, it's definitely a must need to your pre- and post-workouts. Definitely an any-time mix you can have whenever you need to get in a dose of protein, even great before bed. Definitely keeps me from feeling crazy hungry in the mornings.

KoltenBader's Rating
Birthday Cake

KoltenBader did not leave a written review for this product.

Zhenarkhalifa's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

The best whey protein supplement addictive taste very good mixabilty and very good value

Rizwan24's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

PEANUT BUTTER forever <3

andreasleonidou's Rating

good protein but there much better ones.

VijayMathad's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

VijayMathad did not leave a written review for this product.

gurpreet0178's Rating

gurpreet0178 did not leave a written review for this product.

AchrafRass's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

AchrafRass did not leave a written review for this product.

m0rc0n's Rating

m0rc0n did not leave a written review for this product.

rebeccadb23's Rating

The taste is good enough, I mix it with half 1% milk and half water. It does the job, it's the thing I need right after a workout with a decent amount of protein. However, I will probably be buying a different flavor. Cake Donut isn't bad but it tastes like graham cracker to me.

Pulp22's Rating
Cake Batter

I have been lifting regularly for about a year and a half. When I started out, I would pickup the cheap Body Fortress protein from Walmart (more on that in a minute). Now that I have come farther along, I figured it was time to move onto a better protein. As most of us know, ON has one of the top protein powders on the market. It tastes great, helps fill you up, helps with recovery, and blends VERY easily. I highly recommend this. I know this is a review for ON, but about Body Fortress products, I have tried some different stuff of theirs. I will say that their preworkout is not great, but their protein and glutamine are both good for the price. If you are looking for protein without spending a lot, go with that. However, do not buy chocolate, vanilla, or chocolate peanut butter. The rest of their flavors are great, especially their caffeinated energy protein. But anyway, back on topic, Gold Standard is definitely a top-notch product and I recommend it highly. It is much better than that other stuff, so if you're willing to spend the money, go with this.

Jgraves321's Rating

cant really go wrong with this protein, all flavors that ive tried were pretty good.

lucydunne1234's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

I absolutely LOVE this protein powder. It mixes well and doesn't have any nasty after taste. I use it for shakes and baking (pancakes, mug cake, cookies etc) and it works well with everything. I am excited to try the new Birthday Cake flavour and I will continue to always choose ON for my protein needs.

whendrix1966's Rating
Cookies & Cream
Vanilla Ice Cream

Great product! Due to the low carbs and sugar, I can drink one at night instead of a snack. Avoid the Cookies & Cream!

alitn5's Rating
Coffee

alitn5 did not leave a written review for this product.

WiilnmyMs's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Definitely a staple out of all supplements in my pantry. Good solid whey protein every time and love the double chocolate.

EricKrat's Rating
Birthday Cake

The birthday cake was too sweet, and is pretty hard to drink if mixed just with water (to mask the flavor I just dumped in some cinnamon and used coconut water which just made it bearable). The only positive aspect is that if you use it for baking you probably won't need to use an additional sweetener.

Hooks28's Rating
Vanilla

The "new improved flavour" Vanilla has to be the best tasting vanilla flavoured powder ive tasted. Excellent in smoothies. Highly recommended.

1-20 of 9,238 Reviews