Optimum Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Cinnamon Graham Cracker
Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 7,300 Reviews

shredmeup81's Rating

Great protein. Used numerous of times when I worked out. I've tried banana cream, strawberry vanilla,chocolate,tropical punch. I see rocky road as a flavor I'm probably going to try that next. It's the best digesting protein I've used mixes pretty easily. Ill recommend this protein to anyone

VTex's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

As a new user of ON, I was sceptical about buying their protein, I bought a 908g strawberry, And it was....Okay, A little sweet for my liking. I then decided to buy a 2.2kg tub of either Double Rich, Or Milk Chocolate, I chose Milk Chocolate, And I have to give a round of applause to ON, This product is AMAZING! The tub was filled to the brim, Smells great, And no lie here, I know I'll never taste a nicer protein ever again, It tastes exactly like a nesquik chocolate shake. I love this product so much. 10/10

basketweaver's Rating
Chocolate Mint

basketweaver did not leave a written review for this product.

cbrown34's Rating
Banana Cream

This is a nice protein! I was looking for another protein to go along with my zero carb isopure. I've seen a lot of gains over my two weeks of using this brand. The Bananna Cream flavor is good with almond milk only. It's ok with water but it's hard to mix so I recommend using it with milk.

pdloshek's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Best whey protein for your buck. Made with high quality protein and a taste that cant be beat.

TGordz's Rating

Great quality protein that mixes well even with a spoon, double rich chocolate was the best so far, cookies and cream smells awful but is ok

telovdelo's Rating

telovdelo did not leave a written review for this product.

VinnieGiovanni's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

VinnieGiovanni did not leave a written review for this product.

spresar's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

spresar did not leave a written review for this product.

bradenbriggs's Rating

bradenbriggs did not leave a written review for this product.

Tektronics's Rating

Very good taste and very nice product i really feel diferences.

michael3510's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Definitely one of the best protein powders out there. The taste is phenomenal. There's a reason the price of this product keeps increasing and it's because people love this product and the demand just keeps rising. Definitely recommend this product if you have the money

smckenzie12x's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

This is one of the best whey supplements on I have used, the BCAA is amazing with recovery. Even though I am lactose intolerant I can digest this without any problems, dissolves with just a spoon and some stirring... The muscle gains have been amazing also......

JayDubbs932's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

The best whey protein...only reason I switched proteins temporarily is because the price went up.

kevinkephart18's Rating

Awesome. And 2-day shipping? Yeah. It's just awesome.

BigFlex2014's Rating

First protein I ever tried. Used to be my favorite before syntha 6. Still, an amazing protein for the price.

odbornik's Rating

taste good, work well. and try this fitness tracker: igg.me/at/GYMWATCHcom/x/7148303

erobbins47's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate
Extreme Milk Chocolate

ON makes a quality product, as evidenced by all of the high ratings on this website and elsewhere. I've only ever had two flavors: double rich chocolate and extreme milk chocolate. In my opinion, extreme milk chocolate is superior in flavor (although both are decent for a protein powder).

• jses93
jses93's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

jses93 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 7,300 Reviews