Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Cinnamon Graham Cracker
Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 7,813 Reviews

Term04's Rating

Have been using Gold Standard for years and years. Will always be my go to during cutting and maintaining. Great taste, mixes well in a shaker or blender. Profile is perfect and second to none and price wise is very affordable. My absolute favorite flavor is Mocha Cappuccino followed closely by Choco Mint. My favorite part about GS is the low calories/carbs/fat to high protein ratio. Perfect for cutting and maintaining. (For anyone wondering about whether or not GS is lactose intolerance friendly, it is. I am pretty intolerant and GS does not affect me at all, it's awesome!)

marcgatien's Rating

A lighter tasting protein but doesn't give you that heavy feeling after you drink it. This is definitely my go-to post workout drink! Results have been great!

pap94's Rating

The best whey ! Value for money, rich taste ,even smells great! Pure, no extra cheap aminos or carbs as in many wheys. Hope to see aminogram with exact amounts per amino acid in the future. Definitely recommend to anyone.

MetalDeth777's Rating

MetalDeth777 did not leave a written review for this product.

good stuff

jemills27's Rating
Banana Cream

Great product, cheap, great serving size per protein gram. I use this for after workouts and morning breakfast. Great taste, although banana seems to leave a funky taste in my mouth after. Mocha flavor was awesome, tasted like a shake! Cant believe such good flavors come out of such a great product for you!

overbeyairbrush's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

overbeyairbrush did not leave a written review for this product.

tradegrouperu's Rating
Delicious Strawberry

EXCELLENT PROTEIN , GREAT AND FAST ABSORPTION, THE PRICE IS GOOD FOR 5 LBS., DELICIOUS FLAVOR , VERY GOOD SUPPLEMENT !!. JOSE.

joelanderson's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

joelanderson did not leave a written review for this product.

shanmalith44's Rating
Chocolate

Add less water and make your shake thick.so the flavor comes better.. dont add milk ,just use water. Hope this helps

excell88's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Probably one of the best protein powders I've used. And the extreme milk choc is perfect. I feel I recover quicker from workouts and it doesn't taste too much sugar.

newmaryland's Rating
Chocolate

Brilliant whey protein, mixes easily and the nutritional profile is second to none. Excellent value when compared to similar alternatives, which are just not in the same league.

Xman3's Rating
Chocolate

Xman3 did not leave a written review for this product.

josephcacoilo's Rating
Banana Cream

No one does protein better than Optimum Nutrition. Banana cream flavour is stellar, plan on ordering in the future.

D-s_Girl's Rating
Banana Cream

I will agree with one of the other reviewers. After you open a jar, these DO lose their taste fast. At least you can do banana cream with water and the taste will be "meh". And, in 6 months banana cream will taste like cardboard. For the price, this is the right one to senselessly wolf down until you figure out how much protein you need to get the results you want. Let's face it, you could be drinking something less tasty. Also, it does not help me with next day soreness when I take it post workout.

This product was s****ested to me by a close friend and I thought to myself "What is so different?" Well, needless to say I was so impressed with the results, flavor and overall performance of this product that I couldn't stop talking about it!

ashleysman75's Rating
Pumpkin Pie - Exclusive!

Mixed like no other, loved the flavor. I use it in a lot of cooking, I am really hoping this flavor stays. Best brand on the market

JoeyF88's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Best protein you can buy for the money. Wont buy anything except ON.

BCrawford64's Rating
Coffee

Tastes very much like an Ice Capp if you mix it right. Does not taste bitter like black coffee, more like they added a bit a vanilla creamer in.

sniles87's Rating

By far my favorite protein. Mixes well and for the most part any flavor I've tried has been great. Chocolate PB - Favorite combo of flavors. Could have a little bit stronger PB taste. Cinnamon Graham Cracker - Got this as a trail size for a promotion. Tasted pretty well and true without being too "fake" of a taste. Not really one I would order for regular use though. Delicious Strawberry - So far the only one I've str****led somewhat on taste. If it's all I had I could still easily drink it but I wouldn't buy it again. Mocha Cappuccino - My absolutely favorite flavor and my daily go to. Just wish it had a little bit stronger of a coffee flavor.

1-20 of 7,813 Reviews