Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 8,253 Reviews

MaxClam's Rating
Chocolate Mint

MaxClam did not leave a written review for this product.

wmertens's Rating

I have been using Optimum Whey for years an prior to that I would gain some fat and some muscle. Now that I use Optimum I have reduced the amount of fat i gained and vastly increased the amount of muscle i put on instead. Within the last few months, I have lost 20 lbs and added about 10 lbs of muscle. Great product great taste.

JayIsFresh's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

Best whey I've ever used. Tastes so good I could drink it all day.

redwing454's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

The best tasting best mixing protein I ever tried. **** good stuff.

jdonohue11's Rating
Cake Batter

Best whey protein available on the site. Great prices, and always works well. No BS additives in it, just a solid product with good ingredients. All flavors mix well and taste great. My favorite is probably the cake batter! Can mix well with water or milk. Best bang for your buck here, nothing can compare to the price and servings your get.

Drricz's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Gold standard it is..name holds true Real quality proteins Noticeable gains in lean mass, keeps d fat undr check.. Taste 9/10..more like dymatize elite rich chocolate Solubility 10/10 literally no clumps Would I buy it again? 10/10 yes

hussamgt did not leave a written review for this product.

Niyw's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Niyw did not leave a written review for this product.

allyc13's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

i love ON products. i feel its a great brand and they offer a solid price on most items and i will always go back to them. recently received mocha cappuccino whey. im not a big flavored coffee kinda person so im not sure what i was expecting, but everyone was raving about it so i gave it a try. it was decent mixed with water, has a bold flavor and kind of tastes like how i remember the coffee crisp candy bar. no weird lingering after tastes, went down smooth. ill probably try something different next time but i wouldnt be disappointed if i had this again

Harveybullock55's Rating

Really didn't do much for me.

LaosGuy408's Rating

Mixes and taste good.

Tracyp12345's Rating

Awesome! I hate drinking protein shakes so I always try to find the one that mixes easily in water so I canjust chug it down. This one's perfect. Three scoops, or 75 grams of protein, mixes easily in a shaker filled with 2/3 water and ice and then I just slam it. 30 seconds and I have about a third of my daily protein requirements. Easy, mixes nicely, and fast...perfect

oshea1166's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

So far, so good. Recently switched to this after a good amount of research, and I've had great results so far. Really boosts my recovery time. The taste is fantastic. I mix with milk, and it tastes like yoohoo basically.

5teeler57's Rating

I've bought this Whey numerous times and I just can't beat it. It mixes excellent and seems to be working great. I've put on good muscle mass over the past year with daily lifting and daily consumption of this protein. So far the Mocha Cappuccino is my favorite of the whey protein I've tried but haven't found a flavor I haven't liked yet.

b00gie's Rating
Vanilla

+ ok formula + very easy to mix + easy to digest - too many artificial ingredients - inferior taste compared to some of the other "chemical bombs" out there

tannerharvick's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

tannerharvick did not leave a written review for this product.

TreatnHerRight's Rating

My favorite protein on the market! This has everything you would want in a protein. MIXABILITY is 10/10, mixes right in when used with a shaker cup. TASTE is 9/10, currently the only protein that i think has flavors close to 10/10 such as Extreme Milk Chocolate and Double Rich Chocolate, i look forward to trying the other flavors when i need more. This protein also has a great nutritional profile with included amino acids! This is a great way to supplement your eating habits!

megancandler's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

This is an excellent product. It tastes amazing and helps me keep my body fit. It's not near as costly compared to other products, It truly is a great deal. My friends have come over before a workout and have loved this and have been turned on to it. I am always recommending products from bodybuilding.com to anyone I meet, whether it be the gym or out on a daily stroll.

This is one of my all time favorite protein powders! It tastes great and practically does the work for you. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great protein powder.

1-20 of 8,253 Reviews