Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

• nc45
nc45's Rating
French Vanilla Creme
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Got tired of extreme milk chocolate and could barely smell the tub at the end, switched to french vanilla creme and while it isn't a better flavor at all ( smells atrocious ) for someone who uses water only for shakes it is better than chocolate....simply less flavor kinda just tasted like water with a hint of vanilla even with two scoops, easy to chug down after a workout 10/10

ryandoaldo's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

too sweet for vanila,u will need more water, strawberry delicious is better

Recently purchased the "Natural Vanilla" flavor. Absolute garbage and waste of $50.

slhill1091's Rating
Strawberry Banana
Vanilla Ice Cream

I don't like drinking too much milk on a day-to-day basis so I've been looking for a protein flavor that could mix well with plain water. The vanilla ice cream flavor in my opinion tastes amazing with water as long as it is somewhat cold. I can understand some people saying the vanilla ice cream is too sweet for them especially if they are mixing it with milk instead of water. I previously bought 2 Ibs of strawberry banana and was not very impressed with the taste. Again, I was mixing it with water so I'm sure it tastes much better with milk. The strawberry banana was decent but in my opinion vanilla ice cream is the go to if you are mixing your protein with water.

wheresluey's Rating
Cookies & Cream
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Come on. Its GOLD STANDARD. This and MP are the best proteins around. Been using this for the last 8 years and its kept this Ranger strong. RLLW

dartman199's Rating

Awesome! No wonder it's the best selling product. Duh buy it. Good deal really

ynotrivera's Rating

This is the best of the best it is the inferior protein on the market in is price range.it mixes perfect and tastes great. The only complaint I have is done of the flavors have high sugar content like the cookies and cream has 3 grams per serving and I always do two scoops which is 6 total. So I stick to the double chocolate that only has 1 gram per.

chrxstxan's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream

The Delicious Strawberry flavor is delicious indeed. Definitely comes close to pinpointing a strawberry taste. As for the Vanilla Ice Cream, I can see what they were trying to achieve with the taste but the flavor was not there at all. It almost has a plain watery type flavor without any sign of the vanilla existing inside the mix. I was very disappointed and was glad I only ordered the three servings container.

Mikeascoli's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

Tastes great and I really feel the difference in my workouts and my strength and my muscle growth.

kevinjamesus86's Rating
Chocolate

kevinjamesus86 did not leave a written review for this product.

LuisTana's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

LuisTana did not leave a written review for this product.

stevejeo's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

So far so good, mix's well, and tastes great

mendozajessica's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

I absolutely love the Mocha Cappuccino Protein! It tastes really good and body building shipped it the same day and I received it the next morning! When I have time I like to blend it with a banana and when I don't I just put it in a shaker cup with some almond milk and shake away. I recommend it!

ashansh5's Rating

I will be talking about the taste as the nutritional information is right there available and there can be no question about the credibility of the ON products. Out of the three flavours I have tried Mocha Cappuccino has been the best by miles. 1. Mocha Cappuccino - To be honest its the only flavour that gets closest to the name of flavour attributed. It has the strong caffeine taste and aroma plus doesn't leave a bad after taste. Its just like Cold Coffee in disguise without the milky after taste. Its not sweet either. 2. Double Rich Chocolate - Nothing very good or bad about it, just the normal chocolate flavoured drink we used to have in our teenage years. Just Okay in my opinion. Not sweet. 3. Extreme Milk Chocolate - The worst flavour I tried. Colour comes out the same as the Double rich Chocolate or the chocolate flavour but the taste is not Chocolate and its way too sweet. It tastes totally milky and has a bad after taste, without any taste of chocolate on my taste buds. I think it should be aptly be renamed as Extreme Milk Flavour.

johncraig08's Rating
Chocolate Mint
Double Rich Chocolate

Best I've tried, light on the stomach and easy to drink. BCAAs glutamine included so good all round product.

richardarenivar's Rating
Chocolate

This product is always great. Not too much calories great source of protein. Mixed wells and great taste. Essential bcaas are always a plus. Cost is worth it less than a dollar per serving. Not one single complaint.

Kbm94087's Rating
Delicious Strawberry

Easily mixed, yummy flavors, and so far seeing great results! Only thing That bothers me is the consistency (quite watery), but after a workout the consistency is perfect for gulping down. LOVE the double rich and extreme milk chocolate flavors as well as the strawberry. Will buy again and again

megcbailey's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

I'm a big fan of this protein. It doesn't dissolve as smoothly and immediately as I would like but I've found that if I make my shake the night before (with chia seeds is a great source of fat/fiber) it is much smoother

pratasas's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

This is my favourite protein powder so far. I like the taste, it dissolves very easily and my stomach loves it aswell. Recommend!

AkashDRajoria's Rating
Double Rich Chocolate

How bodybuilding.com offers less price as compare to other indian importers???? And how to identify that ON from bodybuilding.com is original not fake????

1-20 of 9,131 Reviews