Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Reviews

Strawberry Banana
1-20 of 8,080 Reviews

edward77964's Rating
Delicious Strawberry

Loved the flavor of strawberry, seen plenty of results with just taking the protein for a month. defiantly is helping me to get my goal and would recommend this product to any of my friends.

rob.hernandez's Rating
Coffee

rob.hernandez did not leave a written review for this product.

DavidDojo's Rating
Vanilla

Optimum was always a good go-to protein to pick up that has been around for a while showing that it gets the job done, but now there are companies that make products that work and even taste better. I'd usually get vanilla because it's actually the flavor that gets the most servings per container by Optimum for some reason.

tinfro's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

tinfro did not leave a written review for this product.

daniels4310's Rating

great product!!!!

bburkho's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

This protein powder is the best tasting protein i have ever had. I actually enjoy it and wish i could drink it all the time. It mixes very easily and the results from it have been tremendous. I have put on 10 pounds since i started using it. I am extremely happy with this protein and love ON supplements.

souljazirk's Rating

Taste is amazing! Definitely my favorite flavor.

kpilka's Rating
Cookies & Cream

The cookies and cream flavor tastes watered down but the consistency blends well. You don't get that gritty texture.

joepetro's Rating
Rocky Road

joepetro did not leave a written review for this product.

joepetro's Rating
Rocky Road

joepetro did not leave a written review for this product.

ashleymaden's Rating

I have tried various flavors of this protein and it never disappoints! I love having this protein around to be able to make shakes or even just to mix with Almond Milk for a pudding consistency. Yesterday I tried making it into a pudding consistency and then freezing it and it tasted just like ice cream. I don't have any urges to cheat with this protein powder around. The price is reasonable and it has a perfect amount of protein without a ton of carbs and it tastes amazing! I can't live without this stuff!

ormond311's Rating
Extreme Milk Chocolate

Tastes great and is a does the job. Much better than a lot of the others I have tried and the price is spot on too.

andrewmmedina's Rating
Vanilla

I've been using this since January of this year as a post work out and as well as in between meals. I have notice that my body is bulking a little, I can see it in my arms and chest. Like it say it does keep on the muscle mass. The taste isn't that bad as long as you use ice cold water were if you use room temperature, you get a slight weird after taste.

darodara21's Rating
Mocha Cappuccino

This is a great product and I highly recommend purchasing gold standard. I'm not a fan of protein shakes that leave clumps after mixing it up, but this product does a good job in taking care of that. I do all my mixing with a spoon and glass. I currently do not own a shaker bottle so I cannot tell you how it mixes, but from what I hear from my friends who use it it mixes well in the bottle. I am the kind of person that gets tired of certain flavors after several uses. When I saw the Mocha flavor, I was expecting more of a coffee flavor, which I love, however, I get more of a chocolate flavor and I am not a big chocolate fan.

philrara did not leave a written review for this product.

brandonmoore93's Rating
Vanilla Ice Cream
Extreme Milk Chocolate

This is definitely a better blend than what I was using before. Extreme milk chocolate tastes great! The vanilla was too bland by itself. It would probably be good if you mixed fruit or something with it.

Mitcharp's Rating
Vanilla

I am so beyond blown away by bodybuilding.com! I have yet to have any kind of negative experience! First, I use an exercise program from this site. I also use this protein to gain mass. I've gained 20lbs in 3 months, and my waist has not increased in size! Positive gains!!! Plus, the shipping is impossibly quick. I received my first order THE NEXT DAY! What?! That doesn't happen! Then, when I accidentally ordered the wrong product, the customer service rep fixed it without hassle and informed me that I was missing out on a free promo product that was supposed to come with my purchase! So she added it in. So amazingly nice! I will ALWAYS come back to this site for more! Thanks!

bechego's Rating
Chocolate

I got the Chocolate with Stevia (Natural) and it was excellent from a taste standpoint, even with just water. I imagine it would be ridiculously good with milk. It also dissolves easily and evenly in a water bottle by just shaking the bottle. Recommended.

gonzalesjandro's Rating

Great stuff noticed a lot of gains mixes very easily, flavor can sometimes be a hit and miss i recommend cake batter of mocha cappuccino.

MateoKrier's Rating
Delicious Strawberry

This is by far my favorite whey protein. It has given me the best results compared to other proteins. Hardly am I ever sore when I am using it, and I think the delicious strawberry flavor is pretty good.

1-20 of 8,080 Reviews