Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein Reviews

Chocolate Creme
6.8
Strawberry Cream
7.7
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!
Banana Cream
Mint Chocolate Chip
7.9
1-20 of 2,556 Reviews

Very good before bed, helps give you a lot of nutrients throughout the night while you are sleeping that your body normally wouldn't get. Would recommend.

XxAhmedAxX's Rating
Cookies & Cream

XxAhmedAxX did not leave a written review for this product.

jwilliamson0712's Rating

Doesn't mix as well as ON Gold Standard Whey in the blender bottle. So I use a blender, and it tastes great!

MaxtrainJones's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

gritty . taste ok . this is a good casein will continue to buy.

sxytr8ner's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

OMG! I'm addicted. I love this product. I add my BCAA powder and Creatine as my post workout and it holds me over for a few hours. The taste is delicious and it's not too thick when mixed with coconut milk. That's definitely a plus for me! I'm reordering now just because I dont' want to run out in a few weeks. Love it!

newwave316's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

I take this product every night before I go to bed. I love the taste and it goes down smooth and does not clump up like other products I've tried. I find that it the morning after taking this supplement I wake up not starving and feeling great. It has helped me, along with other supplements I take improve my physique and I've been able to cut down my body fat and gain muscle with this product. I look forward to anytime it is on sale on bodybuilding.com or featured with a gift. I recommend this protein as well as the ON whey protein to anyone. It is the best quality and taste of all protein supplements I've tried and it works great.

Easy to mix, great taste and cost is good !!!

jay4life02's Rating

Excellent protein for night-time recovery! Special thanks goes to the Optimum Nutrition family :)

benpensyl's Rating
French Vanilla

Great taste. I love the optimum line of products. My only caution to people is the fact that it is a casein protein. It is slow digesting so when you wake up in the morning after taking casein you never get that empty/ leaned out feeling. I personally think whey is a better choice but this product is a solid casein protein if you are feeling like you need casein.

Johnnyleon's Rating
Cookies & Cream

It's a great product coming from a good company . If you take a look at the 1st ingrident it has Micellar Casein . You get 9grams of essential amino acids 24 grams of protein. I like to take this right before bed & why is that cause it's known as a slow digesting protein so it's feeding my muscles slowly while im sleeping .

Ghaith82's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

its very excellent supplement with good taste protein from ON.

misterwhaskers's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

I have been recently supplementing with casein. This is by far some of the best tasting protein power I've had. I absolutely love it. It mixes well, but I prefer it mixed with avocado and milk and making a paste like substance. This has beneficial to me as I am vegetarian. I would suggest this tasty protein.

urvpatel's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I usually don't use casein protein powder but I did try once. It is good product but it wasn't adjusting my routine due to my working hours and daily life style. It is good product for sure. It would definitely help to maintain your muscle during sleep and you don't even feel floated.

Sagarpande's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

It is a really good Casein powder and one of the best currently available in the market. Optimum Nutrition is the most trusted brand in supplement industry since 3 decades and I've been using their products and the results are really good.

BradBender's Rating
French Vanilla

BradBender did not leave a written review for this product.

It's a good protein no side effects for me definetly recomend this

Great product! Who doesn't the feeling of drinking a tasty protein shake and feeling the gainz flood your veins!? I ordered the Mint Chocolate Chip flavor as my first and only sample of this Casein product, and I was not let down! The powder has a nice puffy consistency similar to cooking flour, and mixes well with either water or milk (given that you shake the F out of it with a standard blender bottle and mixer ball). This particular flavor tastes amazing! It has enough sweetness to make you feel like you're having dessert but its not overwhelmingly sugary. Excellent mix. Highly recommend.

LHorton409's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I like using this product at night. I've been using it for years.

OcalaFL's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

All time favorite flavor its like having a shamrock shake all year long!!

jeejeeShredded's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

jeejeeShredded did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 2,556 Reviews