Optimum Gold Standard 100% Casein Reviews

Raspberry Smoothie
1-20 of 2,198 Reviews

brickhouse4's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

It works!! Just not a big fan of the taste, maybe need to explore other flavors because I really have to choke it down.

Gatita17's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Gatita17 did not leave a written review for this product.

JRealGhetto's Rating
Raspberry Smoothie
Chocolate Supreme

JRealGhetto did not leave a written review for this product.

jitterbug610's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

Creamy vanilla is so good! I'm excited to try the other flavors! It really does help me keep full but it does leave little clumps of powder if I don't add enough water. My order of Blueberry and cream is on it's way and I'll try using a blender instead of a shaker.

mohamad94's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

The flavour profile is really good very light to take down and very easy to mix been using it for two weeks and have been seeing results and feeling less sore in the morning over all 9/10

MayurRM's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Never really understood the importance of Casein for recovery. That is until I tried this product. This really helped and gave me proper recovery after a night's sleep. I use this as a before sleep drink and next day, I'm not as tired as I expect to be after the previous day's intense workout.

Sasharka's Rating

tastes pretty good and keeps me full.

taylerb63's Rating

I tried the vanilla flavor first and was absolutely tired of it after two weeks, couldn't stand the artificial fragrance smell of it so i decided to try the Chocolate Supreme. 1 Million times better tasting, was like a 10:00 dessert, i couldn't believe the difference in flavor. For vanilla is 6/10 for chocolate its 10/10, blows it out of the water.

• rcosse
rcosse's Rating

It is a good supplement to take over night. Real gains and muscle regeneration!

davey2240's Rating

davey2240 did not leave a written review for this product.

Joecalandra's Rating
Strawberry Cream

Great feeling and gains through the night or anytime you can't get a meal, flavor was rough but took it fast with a little cocoa in it and moved on. I'd say chocolate or vanilla. Not the kinda product you wanna play around with the flavor but awesome protein

prettyboyboo's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

I love ON's Casein protein. I love the Chocolate Supreme the most. It has the thick texture that I look for in casein proteins. I didn't enjoy the taste of the new Strawberry Cream at all and it didn't thicken up like the other flavors.

magik418's Rating
Cookies & Cream

magik418 did not leave a written review for this product.

TGordz's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

Does what advertised, taste is ok with water, you can keep it down and tastes fine

davelange7's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

I've been using it daily for 2 years. My schedule on it is for breakfast after working out. I mix one full scoop of it with another full scoop of ON 100% Whey Protein (French Vanilla) and low sugar orange juice, about 12 oz. My favorite part of breakfast and the mix seems to work for me on my low fat diet plan and for muscle recovery.

mrbobmicjoe's Rating
Strawberry Cream

Powder does what it is supposed to, but by far is one of the most disgusting things ive ever put in my mouth! It tastes like a watered down strawberry shake, and has a sand texture. Would not recommend!

fathertime99's Rating
Strawberry Cream

The product is very good saw gainz with it but the flavor brought down the quality of it

jgood1971's Rating

Tastes good. Digests well. Does what it says.

leorapha's Rating

leorapha did not leave a written review for this product.

WattsND's Rating

This is my favorite Casein product. It blends far better than the Optimum Whey, and has a nice thickness that makes it more "shake" than some other proteins. The Chocolate Supreme flavor is my personal choice.

1-20 of 2,198 Reviews