Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein Reviews

7.9
1-20 of 2,376 Reviews

dfa0306's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

Casein and product is great the mint chocolate chip flavored made the experience less than it could have been.

DavisCameron's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This is the best tasting Casein protein I have ever tasted, and normally it does not taste good at all!

TheCakeMix's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

TheCakeMix did not leave a written review for this product.

frederickp's Rating
French Vanilla

Best stuff for recovery overnight.

zunderhill2's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

Mint Chocolate Chip tastes delicious like York Peppermint Pattie, and contributes to positive nitrogen balance.

jay4life02's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

This is a decent night-time recovery protein, that helps me hit my daily protein intake for the day. So far, I've gained a decent amount of muscle with this casein supplement, along with an overall good diet. Thanks again Optimum Nutrition, it's always great doing business with you :)

ernestperson's Rating

Good for night recovery. Good for Muscle gain. Awesome for night *****.

pb4ever's Rating
Banana Cream

pb4ever did not leave a written review for this product.

bicaboi's Rating
French Vanilla

I've used this product off and on over the years and always had some issues with clumping and mix-ability. I tried the French Vanilla Natural and was extremely impressed, for casein this powder is light and fluffy and it mixed with only a few shakes. I wasn't expecting much in terms of flavor since there were no artificial sweeteners but the french vanilla was excellent. Overall I'd highly recommend this product.

gsamer5's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

A favorite of mine, i personally use half a scoop and mix it with a cup off cottage cheese an hour before bed. I wake up not feeling as hungry still have a good breakfast.

kbrien2727's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

For a casein protein this powder is surprisingly easy to mix and not get any clumps, tastes great, and improves recovery time drastically. Compared to other casein products that I have tried it is definitely much smoother and not nearly as thick. Throw in a little glutamine and a banana for a really good tasty treat before bed.

aschamu's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

Granted I have yet to try another brand for casein but I have to think that's a good sign that I keep coming back to this one. The flavor isn't the richest but if you make it with about 6-8oz of ice cold water it turns into a thicker consistency which is perfect to have at the end of the day and satisfy the sweet tooth craving. I'm sure mixing it with almond milk would improve the richness / flavor as well, however ice water works just fine for me.

claudio12401's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

I was a doubter about the benefits of Casein but I was uninformed. After using this product for a few weeks now, I can see what the fuss is all about. I take this an hour before bed. My rest is second to none. I wake up feeling amazing. I can see that my workouts are not going to waste. I will be ordering this again!

rsuarez626's Rating
Blueberries & Cream

Product is pretty good. The only quarrel I have with it, is mixability. It just doesn't mix well. Other than that it tastes good and it gets the job done.

bkbowhunter's Rating

bkbowhunter did not leave a written review for this product.

shaban96's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

alright this casein is one of the best tasting i have ever tried. I Mean Muscletech I have tried all & they all suck big time.

DChe22y's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

It tastes reasonably good and does the job, but it doesn't mix into a smooth shake. I always end up with chunks of powder even after a full minute of shaking.

Jlaura's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Cookie & cream is so gooddd! It's better With milk than water . Take a shake before bed and it's seems like ice cream . ON's products are perfect ! See results with good workouts. Love it !

Gungrave223's Rating
Banana Cream

Can't say that the taste is great but it does it the job.

VictorGover's Rating
Banana Cream

This really helps with metabolism.

1-20 of 2,376 Reviews