Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein Reviews

Banana Cream
1-20 of 2,564 Reviews

Starnjnyc's Rating
French Vanilla

Okay since there's not many casein products out there this is the one I choose because of the hype I wake up hungry n I don't feel that it really helps me over 8 hours I feel like after 4 hours it's gone max 5 hours in ur system because I wake up hunger no joke

BrittanyPass's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

Loved this casein supplement! With having a sensitive stomach I never had any problems and mixed with almond milk and still had great flavor and texture !

cemiltacir's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

Jimmy2289's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I love the Gold Standard products, but this flavor is horrible. Does not mix well compared to the other flavors. I found myself adding other ingredients to get it down.

tdarakorn's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

Great product with a great taste, mixes well with water and tastes like ice cream with milk!

DonkeyKongDave's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

I love casein! The ON Gold Standard Mint Chocolate Chip has the single best flavor I've ever tasted in a protein. The only problem I have with the Mint chocolate chip is that I can't get it in 5lb buckets.

dballs09's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I love this as a snack. I use half of the water and it makes it like ice cream.

bill8912328's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Good stuff! The taste is great and i have no real complaints about this product other than my usual complaint about how supplement companies need to start filling their containers up more. But ON are better than most other companies like SciVation who only fill up their containers half way. But anyway, i love this product.

michalskic's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

Top notch flavor and texture. I like that it mixes easily with a spoon and doesn't require cleaning a shaker before going to bed. It definitely keeps feeding you for hours, I can tell when I get distracted and forget to have my shake before bed, I wake up starving and not having slept as well. I just wish the Mint Chocolate Chip was offered in the bigger 4lb size. It's literally like drinking melted ice cream :-D

Very good before bed, helps give you a lot of nutrients throughout the night while you are sleeping that your body normally wouldn't get. Would recommend.

XxAhmedAxX's Rating
Cookies & Cream

XxAhmedAxX did not leave a written review for this product.

jwilliamson0712's Rating

Doesn't mix as well as ON Gold Standard Whey in the blender bottle. So I use a blender, and it tastes great!

MaxtrainJones's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

gritty . taste ok . this is a good casein will continue to buy.

sxytr8ner's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

OMG! I'm addicted. I love this product. I add my BCAA powder and Creatine as my post workout and it holds me over for a few hours. The taste is delicious and it's not too thick when mixed with coconut milk. That's definitely a plus for me! I'm reordering now just because I dont' want to run out in a few weeks. Love it!

newwave316's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

I take this product every night before I go to bed. I love the taste and it goes down smooth and does not clump up like other products I've tried. I find that it the morning after taking this supplement I wake up not starving and feeling great. It has helped me, along with other supplements I take improve my physique and I've been able to cut down my body fat and gain muscle with this product. I look forward to anytime it is on sale on bodybuilding.com or featured with a gift. I recommend this protein as well as the ON whey protein to anyone. It is the best quality and taste of all protein supplements I've tried and it works great.

Easy to mix, great taste and cost is good !!!

jay4life02's Rating

Excellent protein for night-time recovery! Special thanks goes to the Optimum Nutrition family :)

benpensyl's Rating
French Vanilla

Great taste. I love the optimum line of products. My only caution to people is the fact that it is a casein protein. It is slow digesting so when you wake up in the morning after taking casein you never get that empty/ leaned out feeling. I personally think whey is a better choice but this product is a solid casein protein if you are feeling like you need casein.

Johnnyleon's Rating
Cookies & Cream

It's a great product coming from a good company . If you take a look at the 1st ingrident it has Micellar Casein . You get 9grams of essential amino acids 24 grams of protein. I like to take this right before bed & why is that cause it's known as a slow digesting protein so it's feeding my muscles slowly while im sleeping .

Ghaith82's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

its very excellent supplement with good taste protein from ON.

1-20 of 2,564 Reviews