Optimum Gold Standard 100% Casein Reviews

Raspberry Smoothie
1-20 of 2,128 Reviews

BMAN5's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

The chocolate tastes great. Doesn't have that gritty texture that most caseins have.

fihe's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

This is my first ever casein protein. I've only ever made it with a blender, but I've tried it with water, almond milk, coconut milk, soy milk, whole milk, and even coffee. I find that non-dairy milk works best for giving it the thick, pudding-like texture that I prefer, especially after letting the mixture sit for a few minutes. The taste is great and makes me feel like I'm actually eating chocolate pudding! I'm interested to try out other flavors.

DanieleMarie's Rating
Blueberries & Cream

As far a casein proteins go, this is the best I've tried! I actually look forward to taking this before I go to bed or before long shifts at work. As for the flavor, its all based on your personal taste buds, plus I'm pretty sure all caseins taste like flavored cardboard, BUT the Chocolate Peanut Butter actually tastes like chocolate with vague hints of PB!! Taste great for a casein and works even better.

CalvesBrah21's Rating
Banana Cream

this is the best casein protein i have ever had!!! banana cream tastes so good one scoop with fat free milk is the way to go, nice and thick no homers. also it keeps me feeling full after i take it, idk why people b**** about this product. hands down the best so far

beefstrip's Rating
Cookies & Cream

The taste is just bad. The first few times I took it, it tasted like chalk but after awhile you get used to it. This does not clean well out of a protein shaker/cup/beverage holder. No matter how many times I clean after use or how quickly I do so, this stuff never seem to quite come out all the way. As far as use goes, it does exactly what it should so there's no complaints there. I usually take it 30 or so minutes before bed, if you do the same get ready for a latenight bathroom break.

kaptsov's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I love this product and it's taste( cookies&cream) - like Nesquick. yammy-yammy!

AlxChungFitness's Rating
Blueberries & Cream

Definitely a high quality casein. Mixes well, thick texture. Blueberries & Cream flavor could be a bit sweeter, despite the fact that it could be a bit sweeter the taste to be quite nice to sip on and very refreshing taking a break from the common flavors. Also, Blueberries & Cream flavor turns blue after mixing, my first blue coloured shake!

towardsgreatnes's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

High in protein. Taste in insane Ill be keeping the tub because it smells so good.

mrpibbs81's Rating

Finally tried Banana Cream and give it a 10/10. Previously tried chocolate Peanut Butter and Raspberry Smoothie. They don't compare. Banana Cream is the way to go.

Jordanktpq's Rating
Banana Cream

I just recently purchased my second round of ON casein. And I must say. Banana creme is 1000 times better than chocolate cake batter. Banana creme is very good. Mixes very well. The chocolate cake batter was just too much. And was not good at all. Very good casein, very helpful after my workouts, and I never wake up hungry ! Will be purchasing again!

deeolabarrieta's Rating

deeolabarrieta did not leave a written review for this product.

Tasher106311's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

i didnt quite get the results i wanted.. the protein was hard to mix even in a shaker cup and the flavor was almost bland.

Gabe454's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

I really enjoy ON's 100% Whey! Having said that. . . I literally cannot stomach this particular brand of Casein! I have taken many different brands of protein over the past 10+ years. I even had to blend them up with a half-gallon tub of ice cream just to mask the taste and get it down! I am one of those individuals that can not tolerate the taste and texture of this particular product. The taste is very gritty, bitter, and foamy to swallow. The texture almost seems syrupy when pouring it, and it tastes even worse when blended with milk :*-( . . . One does not simply drink Casein Protein . . . Not with 10,000 gallons of ice cream could you do this. . . It is folly. . .

streetz65's Rating

Works great. I like to work out at night and I take this before I go to bed and I feel great the next morning.

Jeremyfsprague's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Great product. Though the chocolate peanut butter was awful. I hope the next flavor is much much better. I mean it was bad!

Ericka30's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I give this product a 8 because it DOES make me feel better when I wake up in the morning, but it is soooooo thick, and the only way to make it thinner is to add more water, which in turn affects the flavor. Good product works well, taste and consistency is terrible.

JoeC0's Rating

This stuff comes out thick and really creamy,which I like because I make puddings out of this rather than shakes. Pudding and food keeps me full, not liquidy drinks. For flavor, most are VERY bland. Probably the blandest caseins on the market, and I've tried many. You have to add a sweetener to just about all the flavors. Stay away from vanilla and chocolate peanut butter. The vanilla has no flavor whatsoever. It's not that good. The chocolate peanut butter tastes like medicine. I have no idea how they effed that flavor up so badly.

theshock88's Rating
Cookies & Cream

theshock88 did not leave a written review for this product.

anyastar's Rating

anyastar did not leave a written review for this product.

karhermin's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

karhermin did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 2,128 Reviews