Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein Reviews

Raspberry Smoothie
1-20 of 2,243 Reviews

5tarhero's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

A must have night protein. Love the taste and quality. I wish it would mix better!!!!

iconfusiousi's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

I've been taking ON protein for years. They make great products. This is no different. You name it, ive tried it when it comes to protein but i keep coming back to ON. There are a few other brands that might taste better but none as clean and straight forward as gold standard. Mix it with milk and a little fat free vanilla coffee creamer and its amazing. It is a little pricey for protein however.

RAGINGSILENCE's Rating
Cookies & Cream

RAGINGSILENCE did not leave a written review for this product.

joeandypaul13's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

Texture is a little on the chalky side, but the taste was great. Bring on the gainz!

GenesiSantos's Rating
Cookies & Cream

a little less thick than the platinum series, but delivers as promised! =D

bigandre00's Rating

I am a big fan of Optimum Nutrition products...I'm a bit of a Brand *****. I tend to look to see if ON carries their version of what I am looking for before trying anything else. But so far flavor and how well it mixes, ON brand has been the best. Although I wasn't a big fan on the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor it mixed really well. I really like Chocolate Supreme, and will keep that as my main choice. The Strawberry Cream was good, but the flavor just not what I expected. But I gave it to my buddy and he really likes it. Especially over the GNC and other ones he has bought so far.

lookout4snakes's Rating

lookout4snakes did not leave a written review for this product.

rabinovichdj's Rating

rabinovichdj did not leave a written review for this product.

• makk87

Not a big fan of the taste of Mint Chocolate.

Larrythomas809's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

This is my favorite casein I've tried so far, highly recommend the choc

Fantastic tasting casein....mixes well with shaker bottle and mint chocolate chip is phenomenal! Love there's so many flavors to chose from...although I wish mint came in 4 lb tub.

brittanylyse26's Rating

Started using the Chocolate Supreme flavor in October and LOVE it. I usually make a mug cake with it or blend it with pepermint extract, unsweetend almond milk and a LOT of ice. Great product at any time of the day and great flavor too. I decided to try the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor recently, and it's a great flavor to blend with ice or make a mug cake but I wouldn't suggest it with water alone. Banana cream is TO DIE FOR! Cookies & cream is also very good. Cream Vanilla has a strange after-taste when used alone, so I usually blend it with powdered peanut butter or mint extract or walden farms syrups to make it better!

pgerber07's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

Mixes Easily, Tastes Great. The mint chocolate chip is like having a milk shake it's incredible.

ryan56507's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

Blends well in milk or water, tastes great. Huge improvement over the old formula that was chunky and had weird flavor. I would recommend it to anyone and plan to continue using it.

AllNtRl's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

The best tasting casein protein Optimum has made to date. I have tried them all and this one tastes like legit mint chocolate chip ice cream.

stupidwayward's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

stupidwayward did not leave a written review for this product.

olson3ca's Rating
Banana Cream

Optimum protein as always is a great product however I decided to branch out and try the Banana Cream and it tastes awful and have to choke it down. Next order I will go back to my normal flavor cookies n cream

matto1988's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

This is my first time taking any type of supplement or drinking protein and I was pretty nervous about the taste/texture. I was pleasantly surprised with the taste of this protein. I will say, this doesn't mix well and I have a pretty nice shaker and I've tried various water levels. I think it is just this type of protein because the Whey from the same company mixes awesome. With that said, the small chunks in the drink don't bother me and I'm very picky about taste/texture. It smells like chocolate with a hint of coffee to me and tastes really good. I can't speak to gains because I injured my shoulder as I started to see gains and now I'm starting over a little bit after an injury break.

peteyb1173's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

Not too tasty and doesn't mix very well with the recommended amount of water, but this is a great way to stay satiated overnight and provide your body with extra protein at the end of the day if you're having trouble meeting your protein standards.

Added to my routine of Optimum Gold Standard whey. Great taste and mixability.

1-20 of 2,243 Reviews