Optimum Gold Standard 100% Casein Reviews

Raspberry Smoothie
1-20 of 2,203 Reviews

gacman8's Rating
Cookies & Cream

ON is the standard when it comes to protein. One of the better casein Powders out there but not THE best. Quality stuff to mix with whey, bake with or take with water. Its pretty thick with milk. Does the job well though.

Omelend00's Rating

This flavor is Awesome

saracflores's Rating

Chocolate supreme is BANG BANG. I would definitely order this again and maybe try a new flavor but I'm kinda sketchy on that decision since I'm scared it won't be as great as chocolate supreme. Sometimes I'll use it in pancakes and mix it with egg whites, bit of oatmeal and strawberries. I honestly love it. Also, awesome for a late night snack if you're craving something sweet or just really hungry. Whenever I'm at work I just can't wait to get back home and sip on my casein protein shake!

giovannafaria3's Rating

giovannafaria3 did not leave a written review for this product.

mzotty's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

I switched from GNC because of price. I like the flavor. it's a treat to me. I mix with oatmeal, sometimes have an a la carte shake. oatmeal mixes very well because of the warmth (Cook oatmeal first, then add casein and a 3-4 tblspoon of cold or hot water, mix with spoon...) Mixes the same as my previous brand. Casein doesn't mix easily like whey, but it is more filling and tides me over between meals or at bedtime. Good casein if you want casein.

brickhouse4's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

It works!! Just not a big fan of the taste, maybe need to explore other flavors because I really have to choke it down.

Gatita17's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Gatita17 did not leave a written review for this product.

JRealGhetto's Rating
Raspberry Smoothie
Chocolate Supreme

JRealGhetto did not leave a written review for this product.

jitterbug610's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

Creamy vanilla is so good! I'm excited to try the other flavors! It really does help me keep full but it does leave little clumps of powder if I don't add enough water. My order of Blueberry and cream is on it's way and I'll try using a blender instead of a shaker.

mohamad94's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

The flavour profile is really good very light to take down and very easy to mix been using it for two weeks and have been seeing results and feeling less sore in the morning over all 9/10

MayurRM's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Never really understood the importance of Casein for recovery. That is until I tried this product. This really helped and gave me proper recovery after a night's sleep. I use this as a before sleep drink and next day, I'm not as tired as I expect to be after the previous day's intense workout.

Sasharka's Rating

tastes pretty good and keeps me full.

taylerb63's Rating

I tried the vanilla flavor first and was absolutely tired of it after two weeks, couldn't stand the artificial fragrance smell of it so i decided to try the Chocolate Supreme. 1 Million times better tasting, was like a 10:00 dessert, i couldn't believe the difference in flavor. For vanilla is 6/10 for chocolate its 10/10, blows it out of the water.

• rcosse
rcosse's Rating

It is a good supplement to take over night. Real gains and muscle regeneration!

davey2240's Rating

davey2240 did not leave a written review for this product.

Joecalandra's Rating
Strawberry Cream

Great feeling and gains through the night or anytime you can't get a meal, flavor was rough but took it fast with a little cocoa in it and moved on. I'd say chocolate or vanilla. Not the kinda product you wanna play around with the flavor but awesome protein

prettyboyboo's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

I love ON's Casein protein. I love the Chocolate Supreme the most. It has the thick texture that I look for in casein proteins. I didn't enjoy the taste of the new Strawberry Cream at all and it didn't thicken up like the other flavors.

magik418's Rating
Cookies & Cream

magik418 did not leave a written review for this product.

TGordz's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

Does what advertised, taste is ok with water, you can keep it down and tastes fine

davelange7's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

I've been using it daily for 2 years. My schedule on it is for breakfast after working out. I mix one full scoop of it with another full scoop of ON 100% Whey Protein (French Vanilla) and low sugar orange juice, about 12 oz. My favorite part of breakfast and the mix seems to work for me on my low fat diet plan and for muscle recovery.

1-20 of 2,203 Reviews