Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein Reviews

1-20 of 2,248 Reviews

MetalDeth777's Rating
Banana Cream
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

MetalDeth777 did not leave a written review for this product.

jdfitlaw's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

This tasted awful! What's worse is that the powder left a bad cake layer at the bottom without fully mixing well. I'm sticking with Pro Jym. I never have that problem that powder and Pro Jym tastes much better.

sniles87's Rating

Great protein, good flavors. Little bit harder to mix in a shaker without a few clumps but overall not bad. Blueberries & Cream - Taste like drinking a blueberry muffin, just awesome. Although it does get a little old quick, hence the 8/10. Chocolate Cake Batter - I really thought this tastes like a milkshake or something. Pure awesomeness in a cup. Creamy Vanilla - Nothing fancy but great taste and mixes well. Good nuetral flavor to have to use in smoothies and what not. Plus good on it's own.

As an overnight supplement, this product worked great for me. Thank You Champion Chad from Bodybuilding.com

oritmorami's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

The Mint one needs to be permanent!

5tarhero's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

A must have night protein. Love the taste and quality. I wish it would mix better!!!!

iconfusiousi's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

I've been taking ON protein for years. They make great products. This is no different. You name it, ive tried it when it comes to protein but i keep coming back to ON. There are a few other brands that might taste better but none as clean and straight forward as gold standard. Mix it with milk and a little fat free vanilla coffee creamer and its amazing. It is a little pricey for protein however.

RAGINGSILENCE's Rating
Cookies & Cream

RAGINGSILENCE did not leave a written review for this product.

joeandypaul13's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

Texture is a little on the chalky side, but the taste was great. Bring on the gainz!

GenesiSantos's Rating
Cookies & Cream

a little less thick than the platinum series, but delivers as promised! =D

bigandre00's Rating

I am a big fan of Optimum Nutrition products...I'm a bit of a Brand *****. I tend to look to see if ON carries their version of what I am looking for before trying anything else. But so far flavor and how well it mixes, ON brand has been the best. Although I wasn't a big fan on the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor it mixed really well. I really like Chocolate Supreme, and will keep that as my main choice. The Strawberry Cream was good, but the flavor just not what I expected. But I gave it to my buddy and he really likes it. Especially over the GNC and other ones he has bought so far.

lookout4snakes's Rating

lookout4snakes did not leave a written review for this product.

rabinovichdj's Rating

rabinovichdj did not leave a written review for this product.

• makk87

Not a big fan of the taste of Mint Chocolate.

Larrythomas809's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

This is my favorite casein I've tried so far, highly recommend the choc

Fantastic tasting casein....mixes well with shaker bottle and mint chocolate chip is phenomenal! Love there's so many flavors to chose from...although I wish mint came in 4 lb tub.

brittanylyse26's Rating

Started using the Chocolate Supreme flavor in October and LOVE it. I usually make a mug cake with it or blend it with pepermint extract, unsweetend almond milk and a LOT of ice. Great product at any time of the day and great flavor too. I decided to try the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor recently, and it's a great flavor to blend with ice or make a mug cake but I wouldn't suggest it with water alone. Banana cream is TO DIE FOR! Cookies & cream is also very good. Cream Vanilla has a strange after-taste when used alone, so I usually blend it with powdered peanut butter or mint extract or walden farms syrups to make it better!

pgerber07's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

Mixes Easily, Tastes Great. The mint chocolate chip is like having a milk shake it's incredible.

ryan56507's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

Blends well in milk or water, tastes great. Huge improvement over the old formula that was chunky and had weird flavor. I would recommend it to anyone and plan to continue using it.

AllNtRl's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

The best tasting casein protein Optimum has made to date. I have tried them all and this one tastes like legit mint chocolate chip ice cream.

1-20 of 2,248 Reviews