Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein Reviews

Chocolate Creme
7.2
Strawberry Cream
7.4
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!
7.8
Banana Cream
Mint Chocolate Chip
7.9
Cookies & Cream
1-20 of 2,503 Reviews

lucydunne1234's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

I have used many brand of Casein before and find this one the best. My stomach feels normal after consumption (in the morning) and the taste is pretty good! I will continue to use this brand for my Casein.

Travis200134's Rating
Chocolate Creme

Delicious! I got the Natural Gold standard Chocolate Creme flavor, with 8 oz of milk it is similar to a chocolate moose consistency. I really enjoyed this product, not to mention Optimum Nutritions products are giving you what you paid for!

speranzif50's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

I been using the beach body performance line and after awhile of spending 50 bucks on a single pound I said enough with that bs. Bought 4lbs of this for the same price as a pound of beach body's. Mixes well taste is good, overall I'm pleased with this product.

kylegjohnson's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Overall I can say that most Casein powders don't have the best taste or texture.. Maybe that's just me.. However Optimum is the best I've tried so far. Taste is better than what I was expecting.. I have only tried the Chocolate Peanut butter but will not hesitate to but again.

TheYungAkhi's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

Been using this for nearly a month, i have it on workout days just before i go to sleep/Sometimes mix it up with Whey for post workout, and honestly it's shown quick results. After an intense workout, you need something to repair and keep your muscles growing, and while you grow during your sleep, this helps me get the protein and helps my muscles grow during my sleeping period. Casein is a must in your supplements if your serious about getting to your goals and maintaining muscle.

malik77's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

malik77 did not leave a written review for this product.

pjamys's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip

pjamys did not leave a written review for this product.

e562qk's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

I love using this product for my night time snack before bed. If you add one scoop to half a cup of milk (I use almond milk) and mix with a spoon, it will turn into a delicious chocolate pudding. Casein proteins are slow digesting so it is great fuel for your body while you are fasting at night. I look forward to trying more flavors since the chocolate was so good.

WillM25's Rating

Taste amazing.

arminvallazza's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

Not a proprietary blend. +points!

Moduliz's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

Not mixing well, but working good, definitely buy more

Product mixed well as well as tastes great. Better than most. Great protein coverage for the night to help aid in muscle growth. I will definitely purchase again.

Ryanholder1's Rating

Awesome product like blending with ice and fruit at night. I put it in the freezer for about an hour and it's like ice cream.

masteryoda11235's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

An excellent product overall. I take it before I go to sleep. Since this type of protein is released slowly, it is a great protein source when body is fasting (while sleeping). Some people may not like the taste but I am OK with it. It doesn't tastes great but I don't really care as long as I reach my daily protein intake goal.

DEZn00ts's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

Best tasting prtein I have ever had, great to take before bedtime as that late night snack. GOODNIGHT! ;)

kovidiamond1992's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

Great product and flavor!! I love using ON supplements and this casein has been a major life saver at night! Take a scoop of this with about 10-12 ounces of water right before bed! Love it! Getting another tub tomorrow, except going with the Chocolate Peanut Butter this time

lindzegan's Rating
Strawberry Cream

lindzegan did not leave a written review for this product.

my only complaint is that it doesn't come in ten pound bags!! tastes great mixes easy and super good in smoothies.

j.erik.johnson's Rating

Very disappointed to read the ingredient label on this and see high fructose corn syrup and hydrogenated oil! Buyer beware, I should have researched this before wasting my money. I am surprised to see something marketed as a health supplement and contain such low grade contents.

sentinelrose's Rating

I use ON's Casein for heavy leg days and after each Rock climbing session to minimise DOMs. This supp works for me...I still get DOMs but I find that my muscle recovery rate is heaps faster compared to when I don't use it.

1-20 of 2,503 Reviews