Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein Reviews

Cookies & Cream
6.7
Raspberry Smoothie
1-20 of 2,272 Reviews

xDarren did not leave a written review for this product.

nniroj287's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

nniroj287 did not leave a written review for this product.

CavsQB15's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

Probably my favorite casein and flavor of it ever. The Mint Chocolate Chip is amazing! Tastes exactly like ice cream. I've really felt the effects as well. Optimum comes through with another winner!

alyssamccormick's Rating
Mint Chocolate Chip - Exclusive!

alyssamccormick did not leave a written review for this product.

Kris5k5's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

This product really is good. I get filled after drinking this. I just wish that ON works the taste and mixability of this product. Will I buy this again? Better try other brands. But still, great product.

brendanlawler's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

Really helped keep protein pumping through me when I slept and filled me up when I wasn't eating. Taste wasn't the best and it didn't mix that great, but I will probably keep using this product.

strive4me's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

ON casein (creamy vanilla) is very helpful specially before sleeping for whole night musscle recovery ... i mix it with my banana shake and it gives my good taste ... i recommend this product...!!

TylerTrogdon's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

TylerTrogdon did not leave a written review for this product.

ScottyCM's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

Have nothing but good things to say, tastes great, noticeably slower digesting and great before bed or in between meals. I mix a couple scoops of this with a half scoop of the coffee 100% gold standard whey just for taste and its probably one of my favourite drinks.

Zackery46131's Rating

Good stuff

I use a 50/ 50 mixture of ON Natural Whey and Natural Casein, one serving with my morning oatmeal and one serving with my pre-workout snack of cold cereal. Using this blend provides four different proteins, each digesting at a different rate, from very quickly to several hours. These proteins mix just fine with no clumping when I put them in a two quart jug with water and shake. They mix rather well with just a spoon in cold water. They taste great, both the vanilla and chocolate. I especially like that these powders do not contain artificial ingredients, which I need to avoid due to sensitivities to such. They help me attain the amount of protein (1.25g/ pound) that by experience I know I need to progress in my powerlifting training.

Tinman.24's Rating
Creamy Vanilla

Tinman.24 did not leave a written review for this product.

FitGirlKaty's Rating
Chocolate Cake Batter

Flavor isn't going to be as good as other proteins BECAUSE ITS A CASSEIN!!! Have you all tried other casseins??? Cassein is discusting in general and ON has made it easier to cope with. I use to take this before bed. Just mix it with some greek yogurt and it makes a nice flavored pudding.

Caitlin904's Rating

This is one of the best tasting chocolate casein flavors that I have found and I find myself going back to it over and over. The banana is good, too and often I combine the chocolate and banana. Yum.

Bgunaks's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

The flavor is watered down, but that's to be expected with any casein protein on the market. The mixing is greatly improved from when I tried it in the mid-late 2000's. Aside from the costs, I feel like it does keep my satisfied after dinner but a simple whey could do that too, heck so could a filling lean dinner. It's definitely not necessary but if you work hard and don't eat enough, this is likely something that is recommended.

Worst product ever. doesnt mix at all. It feels like I am eating a chocolate. Of course if you can call this flavor chocolate

izzyray's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

izzyray did not leave a written review for this product.

ecpotter's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

This stuff doesn't mix well AT ALL. No amount of shaking will break it up.....feels like you're drinking booger's. Ever had bubble tea - same effect. I did however find a trick. If you fill your shaker with water then put down a layer of whey it will allow you to put the casein on top and not get wet. Then shake like a mad man and it usually kept the chuncks to a minimum

• bl622
bl622's Rating
Strawberry Cream

bl622 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 2,272 Reviews