Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein Reviews

Chocolate Cake Batter
7.9
1-20 of 2,364 Reviews

bkbowhunter's Rating

bkbowhunter did not leave a written review for this product.

shaban96's Rating
Creamy Vanilla
Chocolate Supreme

alright this casein is one of the best tasting i have ever tried. I Mean Muscletech I have tried all & they all suck big time.

DChe22y's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

It tastes reasonably good and does the job, but it doesn't mix into a smooth shake. I always end up with chunks of powder even after a full minute of shaking.

Jlaura's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Cookie & cream is so gooddd! It's better With milk than water . Take a shake before bed and it's seems like ice cream . ON's products are perfect ! See results with good workouts. Love it !

Gungrave223's Rating
Banana Cream

Can't say that the taste is great but it does it the job.

VictorGover's Rating
Banana Cream

This really helps with metabolism.

tennisnh86's Rating
Chocolate Creme

I tried this on back to back nights throughout a week against MuscleTech Casein for comparison. There was noticiable differences between the two brands. I got chocolate flavor of both brands, in my opinion MuscleTech wins hands down for flavor. The biggest difference between the to comes in the thickness of the drink after it is mixed. Optimum nutrition Casein mixed and drinks much thicker then Muscletech when mixed with the same amount of milk. The purpose of Casein is to clump and clot in the stomach so it takes longer to pass through and digest. I am going to assume that if the protein mixes thicker in the shaker cup then it is going to clot thicker in the stomach. If that is the case, Optimum Nutrition has the superior product here.

FloydLawton's Rating
Banana Cream

Casein protein normally tastes bad no mater which one you get, but this one is actually good

kenritchie7's Rating

Hands down the best tasting Casein I've ever had. I could not wait till the end of the night to be able to make another shake. I mixed with water and milk. Milk was much better to me gave it a much richer and thicker taste. Very addicting, I could never get enough!

ouerkeqi's Rating
Chocolate Creme

ouerkeqi did not leave a written review for this product.

Rjasch93's Rating
Cookies & Cream

awesome casein. milk with milk for an awesome taste. little pricey

paszti007's Rating
French Vanilla

Hi, My post-workout CF supplement. For me it is easy to shake, good value, my body absorbs it very well. Every segment of it is recognized next morning through an excellent wake-up! The taste could be more intense, but I need effect more than taste. Recommend it to others.

reynolds706's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

It's great just make sure to use a good amount of water or you'll have s funky mess. Other than that great tasting and a good clean four d of flow digesting protein.

Snuggs2123's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This stuff is awesome for night time recovery. Going to bed stiff and sore is not my favorite way to get a good night sleep. This paired with Gold Standard 100% Whey, My recovery time is minimal with barely any soreness. Taste great good product. so recommend this paired with Gold Standard 100%. I got mine in Optimum Her Stack. Another great way to get the best results and save some cash.

chidongongo's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

Great product with great flavor, but gave it a 9 because chocolate does clump a bit. Would recommend vanilla as it doesn't clump at all and it tastes very good.

FreshFlipPinoy's Rating
Banana Cream

I hate casein in general due to the thickness of it but ON's Casein mixes pretty well! It also has the same scoop ratio as the Gold Standard Whey which is a good thing. Now, the flavor, Banana Cream is disgusting. I thought having banana as a flavor would make no mistake but I was wrong. It taste like bubblegum. The Chocolate mint although taste good but better if mixed with Peanut Butter. Overall, a decent product, just need to fix the banana cream flavor and we're good to go!

jacobkanter5's Rating
Cookies & Cream

The taste is really bad and you have to get accustomed to it. But the product itself is good.

keramidas21's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

Good amount of protein and pretty low in calories too. I would rate this higher, but it just does not taste good. It clumps like other casein powders, but the chocolate supreme flavor (the top rated flavor) just doesn't taste very good. I think I'm definitely going to look into other powders for next time.

trevor.tapia's Rating
Chocolate Supreme

trevor.tapia did not leave a written review for this product.

nikkosguy's Rating
Chocolate Creme

I like this product very much. It is the cleanest casein I can find. The sweetener in this powder is stevia, the only natural sweetener with a glycemic index of zero. It does not come unflavored or I would buy that one. But I enjoy it late at night. It keeps me feeling full until breakfast. It mixes better than a lot of protein powders in my Ninja single serve blender. It has a good protein to weight ratio per serving. So that means more bang for the buck.

1-20 of 2,364 Reviews