Optimum Nutrition Glutamine Powder Reviews

Good

JuicyJosh7's Rating
Unflavored

If the workout isn't grueling, it may not be necessary to supplement glutamine. I feel (literally) that this supplement facilitates repairing muscle damage after heavy/high volume/high intensity workouts. After such grueling workouts, I used to find myself having to take an extra day off once a week - for a total of 2 off days per week - for my body to recover. So I started adding 10 g glutamine to my post-workout shake. I notice that soreness is reduced, I no longer need that extra rest day, and I'm ready to hit that same body part again after 3 days. The unflavored 10 g creates only a slight change in the thickness and taste of the shake. Hopefully this review helps describe my experience with this product.

msandale's Rating
Unflavoured

msandale did not leave a written review for this product.

nguyenthang1113's Rating
Unflavored

This is great to use especially for those who are cutting or trying to get lean. I mix it in with my whey protein and take it after a workout. The only negative is the bottle does not contain any type of scoop so you need to get your own (maybe a spoon) and hopefully it is the right size or else you may be getting too much or too few per serving.

SheBurns's Rating
Unflavored

Mixes smooth and no noticeable taste with everything I've added it to! [Whey/Casein/BCAAs]

Dadzilog's Rating

Just bought this product and will post my review after 2 weeks of hight intensity training cardio and weights.

MRider01's Rating

Mixes better than most brands. Does what it should; less DOMS.

scannon90's Rating

This really does help with training recovery and bolstering the immune system if you're not stingy with it and take it on an empty stomach. I take a heaping teaspoon twice a day and feel less muscle soreness after training and have caught fewer colds in the roughly 10 months I have been using it. I will probably try the bodybuilding.com brand next because it is a little cheaper.

Hjjohn4's Rating

Great product

TheCakeMix's Rating
Unflavored

TheCakeMix did not leave a written review for this product.

MorganMuscle's Rating

Glutamine is a staple in my supplemental regimen. There are numerous benefits backed by science. It is relatively an inexpensive supplement that should be a part of nearly everyones supplement protocol.

txjosef's Rating
Unflavored

Glutamine after a hard workout will help with repair and muscle soreness. I'm taking the recommended dose daily and i have almost zero soreness after an intense workout or massive leg day. Could not find a scooper so i used an old preworkout one that is the correct dose. remember "unflavored" doesn't mean "no flavor" there is still the chemical taste but it's nowhere as bad as ONs unflavored BCAA powder. Mixes perfectly and is a solid product... price for amount is incredible

spencersorrell's Rating
Unflavored

spencersorrell did not leave a written review for this product.

havocfireblast's Rating

I'm an endurance athlete. I use this after all my training with protien powder or a recovery drink. I find it increases my overall recovery.

alejandradagina's Rating
Unflavored

alejandradagina did not leave a written review for this product.

josht3d's Rating

josht3d did not leave a written review for this product.

Mzakaria1's Rating

I'm not surprised with the perfect results .. I do trust optimum nutrition i can say if optimum release an empty products i would purchase it with no doubts of the results .. Chapeau..

etherealvortex's Rating
Unflavored

Perfect recovery supplement to add to the mix! I add it to protein shakes and intra-workout drinks. It mixes well and is actually flavorless.

naynay917's Rating
Unflavored

Even my doctor prescribed that I take glutamine and this glutamine powder is perfect.

eboudouris's Rating

eboudouris did not leave a written review for this product.

bahidra's Rating
Unflavored

Great product Great brand They have never disjointed me in any if their products I strongly recommend it