Optimum Glutamine 1000 Caps Reviews

Helps To Build, Repair, And Protect Lean Muscle Tissue!

luigiantonio's Rating

luigiantonio did not leave a written review for this product.

ptjoe2121's Rating

Great supplement. Helps in all ways needed, and cant beat the price.

tullioj's Rating

I feel great using this product excellent!!!

krossbar's Rating

I bought these alongside Optimum's BCAA 1000 caps as my introduction to amino acid supplements. I like the idea of getting as pure a source as possible of the key ingredients I'm looking for, and the value is fantastic. With a total of 4 caps per day, (1 immediately pre-workout, 1 immediately post workout, and 2 before bed) I definitely noticed a big difference in terms of alleviated soreness during the 24-48 hours after a workout. I also take 2 caps of Glutamine and 2 caps of BCAA with a B12 before hockey games and have noticed a huge difference in the amount of gas left in the tank during the third period.

djx1318's Rating

I started taking glutamine 1000 caps to help on my recovery. I take one cap before working out and one after working out I have notice that I'm not as sore as before, therefore I can push myself harder in the gym and I have been getting a lot better workouts because it takes less to recover at lease for me. I give this product a nine good price and the caps are not to big.

stacilynn10's Rating

I started taking this product a few months ago. I wanted something for muscle recovery and this product does just that! I took 2 after leg day the first time I used it and I woke up WAY less sore than usual. Overall, I think this product is awesome! I will def. continue to use it!

Stephen1984's Rating

Stephen1984 did not leave a written review for this product.

mrhyde2122's Rating

Glutamine is great to supplement your diet with and I find this product to be excellent and convenient. Also it is very well priced. Optimum nutrition is always a great way to go.

Grnlantern79's Rating

I was wishing I did a little more research before I just jumped into and bought this, I found a product with way better servings:cost ratio, this is 240 cap at 1gram which isnt bad at all, but I prefer the 1000 servings at 1gram I found from MRM alot more. Plus the MMA comes as a powder and I will be about to add 2-3grams to my post workout drink and still end up with 350-400 servings for just a little added cost. I dont feel much of a different just taking 1gram so I am going to up the dose to 2-3 grams and see where that leads me even if its only to buy that other product faster.

xxphysiquexx's Rating

It does the job for recovery!

mdeguzman1's Rating

Minimal soreness the days after hard work. Good value supp.

Fallujahmarine's Rating

Glutamine is a necessary amino acid for muscle recovery and I definitely noticed it working in that department, but I started taking a protein that had enough for me, so I've stopped with the caps. Still a good product.

Dancepersistent's Rating

Always reasonably priced, I personally prefer them over the powdered form, and to pill case & go.

DAVID MCKEE's Rating

good product, it will help speed up recovery,I have used this for over a year.

charlesdii's Rating

Can't say one way or the other. I have not noticed a difference in my workouts, but I have also been taken this consistently too. Thus, I am unsure of the differences I noticed when initially starting these. I am rarely sore for long. Not sure if it is this along with the rest of my sups or I am not pushing myself hard enough. I have not taken other Glutamine.

Maksim1985's Rating

Maksim1985 did not leave a written review for this product.

dougy54's Rating

Great product . Was as Described I could feel better with my recoveries. Totally Glad I stacked this with a protein shake made me feel full. I don't like the clear capsules was the only thing about this.

J. Matheson's Rating

I should have looked into this more but there are NOT "1000" capsules. You get more like 60. I'd recommend people buy powder which is a way better value for your dollar.

edgeo1978's Rating

I believe this is a good product.

masseybros's Rating

have noticed the difference (muscle gain). I recommend buying.