Optimum Nutrition Glutamine 1000 Caps Reviews

Good

eschell1's Rating

The product looks and tastes like glutamine. It's optimum so the quality is definitely there as well.. However, glutamine doesn't do a thing for me. I get very sore for two days after workouts, like I was beat in the thighs and chest and arms with a bat repeatedly. My doctor attributed this to a muscle disorder and had no further s****estions or help. The fitness guys and the internet said glutamine would work wonders. But nope! I can attest that Creatine is much more helpful with the recovery and the pain. I still feel sore like I had a good workout, but not like someone beat the crap out of me.

rajr8 did not leave a written review for this product.

SHUTxUPxNxSQUAT's Rating

SHUTxUPxNxSQUAT did not leave a written review for this product.

Not a fan of the caps. Didn't seem to get any boost with my recovery.

This product help me a lot, either though you might not think that one pill or one substance wouldn't really affect your body growth that much, it will. i took it after a workout, and notice that my body reacts(grow) better when i take glutamine and protein together rather than just protein alone.

b1untforce's Rating

It's hard to say if i noticed any difference from taking this product and the fact that it the most abundant amino in your body makes me wonder if you should even bother supplementing it. But it is a good price and I like to take it during periods of work out recovery, when there simply isn't enough time to make a protein shake for my aminos.

Rafaelrfa's Rating

Rafaelrfa did not leave a written review for this product.

luigiantonio's Rating

luigiantonio did not leave a written review for this product.

ptjoe2121's Rating

Great supplement. Helps in all ways needed, and cant beat the price.

tullioj's Rating

I feel great using this product excellent!!!

krossbar's Rating

I bought these alongside Optimum's BCAA 1000 caps as my introduction to amino acid supplements. I like the idea of getting as pure a source as possible of the key ingredients I'm looking for, and the value is fantastic. With a total of 4 caps per day, (1 immediately pre-workout, 1 immediately post workout, and 2 before bed) I definitely noticed a big difference in terms of alleviated soreness during the 24-48 hours after a workout. I also take 2 caps of Glutamine and 2 caps of BCAA with a B12 before hockey games and have noticed a huge difference in the amount of gas left in the tank during the third period.

I started taking glutamine 1000 caps to help on my recovery. I take one cap before working out and one after working out I have notice that I'm not as sore as before, therefore I can push myself harder in the gym and I have been getting a lot better workouts because it takes less to recover at lease for me. I give this product a nine good price and the caps are not to big.

stacilynn10's Rating

I started taking this product a few months ago. I wanted something for muscle recovery and this product does just that! I took 2 after leg day the first time I used it and I woke up WAY less sore than usual. Overall, I think this product is awesome! I will def. continue to use it!

Stephen1984's Rating

Stephen1984 did not leave a written review for this product.

mrhyde2122's Rating

Glutamine is great to supplement your diet with and I find this product to be excellent and convenient. Also it is very well priced. Optimum nutrition is always a great way to go.

Grnlantern79's Rating

I was wishing I did a little more research before I just jumped into and bought this, I found a product with way better servings:cost ratio, this is 240 cap at 1gram which isnt bad at all, but I prefer the 1000 servings at 1gram I found from MRM alot more. Plus the MMA comes as a powder and I will be about to add 2-3grams to my post workout drink and still end up with 350-400 servings for just a little added cost. I dont feel much of a different just taking 1gram so I am going to up the dose to 2-3 grams and see where that leads me even if its only to buy that other product faster.

xxphysiquexx's Rating

It does the job for recovery!

mdeguzman1's Rating

Minimal soreness the days after hard work. Good value supp.

Fallujahmarine's Rating

Glutamine is a necessary amino acid for muscle recovery and I definitely noticed it working in that department, but I started taking a protein that had enough for me, so I've stopped with the caps. Still a good product.

Dancepersistent's Rating

Always reasonably priced, I personally prefer them over the powdered form, and to pill case & go.