Optimum Nutrition Glutamine 1000 Caps Reviews

Trip89 did not leave a written review for this product.

RLICA100's Rating

RLICA100 did not leave a written review for this product.

Ryanmmas26's Rating

Ryanmmas26 did not leave a written review for this product.

javiermichelen's Rating

Excellent Product, Good Quality

littlesleeper's Rating

Added these to my supplement stack, and am happy with my results. Would recommend this product.

gwohar did not leave a written review for this product.

pachote's Rating

Nice++++

eschell1's Rating

The product looks and tastes like glutamine. It's optimum so the quality is definitely there as well.. However, glutamine doesn't do a thing for me. I get very sore for two days after workouts, like I was beat in the thighs and chest and arms with a bat repeatedly. My doctor attributed this to a muscle disorder and had no further s****estions or help. The fitness guys and the internet said glutamine would work wonders. But nope! I can attest that Creatine is much more helpful with the recovery and the pain. I still feel sore like I had a good workout, but not like someone beat the crap out of me.

rajr8 did not leave a written review for this product.

SHUTxUPxNxSQUAT's Rating

SHUTxUPxNxSQUAT did not leave a written review for this product.

Not a fan of the caps. Didn't seem to get any boost with my recovery.

This product help me a lot, either though you might not think that one pill or one substance wouldn't really affect your body growth that much, it will. i took it after a workout, and notice that my body reacts(grow) better when i take glutamine and protein together rather than just protein alone.

b1untforce's Rating

It's hard to say if i noticed any difference from taking this product and the fact that it the most abundant amino in your body makes me wonder if you should even bother supplementing it. But it is a good price and I like to take it during periods of work out recovery, when there simply isn't enough time to make a protein shake for my aminos.

Rafaelrfa's Rating

Rafaelrfa did not leave a written review for this product.

luigiantonio's Rating

luigiantonio did not leave a written review for this product.

ptjoe2121's Rating

Great supplement. Helps in all ways needed, and cant beat the price.

tullioj's Rating

I feel great using this product excellent!!!