Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil Softgels Reviews

Supports Healthy Heart Function, Joint Flexibility, and Cell Production*

Good

Sigma723's Rating

First time using fish oils and there great. No fishy smell and has a nice taste. I feel more alert and better and doesn't upset the stomach.

mattycakes865's Rating

Overall mood increased and haven't been sick while taking this.

1) The Soft Gels are easy to swallow 2) No After Taste 3) It will improve your mood 4) ON should increase the dosage of one pill

So fish oil is really hard to say yes I see a difference in my daily performance. Omega 3 fatty acids are important building block to any balance diet. They also say Omega 3's help in your mood, I tend to be a pretty positive and up person any way so I see no difference. What I can say is I have taken other Omega 3's and had fish burps, which are disgusting. Have tried mint flavor fish oil making for a mint fish burps, not quiet as bad but still not what you are looking for. Optimum Nutrition has made it's mark with me. I think is is something about the enteric-coated, however what ever it is you are not burping up fish for the morning after taking them. They suggest 1 tab 1-3 times a day I am bad about forgetting throughout the day so I take 2 first thing in the morning with my other vitamins and burners and no issues or side effects. Thanks Optimum for figuring this out!

crashgex's Rating

crashgex did not leave a written review for this product.

onewink's Rating

Take it along with my fat burners, cla and vitamins. Solid part to my daily vitamins to get what I need to stay healthy. Positive daily energy and mood.

Xudiyev7Ali's Rating

Best supplement.But how much EPA & DHA is there ?

israelw1lk1l's Rating

One question How come it doesn't list exactly how much EPA and DHA it contains?

Portershouse's Rating

Portershouse did not leave a written review for this product.

misspeters's Rating

I take these together with my multivitamin. I feel my joints aren't as sore after cardio runs. They actually feel stronger.

MattyJ52's Rating

MattyJ52 did not leave a written review for this product.

MrToughguy1's Rating

It actually helped my joints when running I've noticed that my knees wouldn't hurt as much thus helping me run for a longer time! i would recommend this product.

MattAtkins3's Rating

Good product, helps with my joints

litenin's Rating

Works for me very well, no aftertaste, indigestion whatsoever. No halitosis.

nedolast1114's Rating

nedolast1114 did not leave a written review for this product.

NickWilson78's Rating

NickWilson78 did not leave a written review for this product.

idag33 did not leave a written review for this product.

spwaters's Rating

spwaters did not leave a written review for this product.

• RMSelf
RMSelf's Rating

I workout regularly and try to eat a healthy diet, but I hate the taste of fish. While I know fish is choked full of omega-3s, taking this supplement was the only way I was going to get the nutrients my body so sorely needs. I've been taking them for two weeks now and have noticed that my knees no longer pop and my joints feel a lot better. I like this brand because there is no fishy aftertaste. I highly recommend this supplement, I've experienced some really great results.

tray86's Rating

This is a very good fish oil. No fishy burps or fishy after taste.