Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil Softgels Reviews

Supports Healthy Heart Function, Joint Flexibility, and Cell Production*

dida1984's Rating

My first choice fish oil after trying many other brands; will always be in my stack :)

vazzyvaz's Rating

Doesn't have a bad aftertaste. Can feel the difference in my joints.

Thunderball007's Rating

It has come to my attention after buying these that Fish Oil claims are not supported by research which kind of sucks.

sexxysallylifts's Rating

sexxysallylifts did not leave a written review for this product.

Rachitha54's Rating

a good product that you must have.

dromerno's Rating

dromerno did not leave a written review for this product.

heavysetwallace's Rating

Helped me move around more on the field. Reduced soreness on my knees.

avastarr075's Rating

These fish oil pills dont have any bad aftertaste. They are a great value and have helped me continue to lean. Definitely recommend.

ssjones0420's Rating

I absolutely love this fish oil supplement. When anyone asks for me to recommend a fish oil supplement, this is the one I recommend. It gives me the optimal amount of EPA and DHA I need in my diet. I also never have to worry about getting the fishy tasting burps that many other products cause. ON Fish Oil is the best!!!

MichaelDunn26's Rating

MichaelDunn26 did not leave a written review for this product.

sethd2005's Rating

It's fish oil,how much do we know the product is actually working. What I can say is that the price is good, I trust the company, and there are NO FISH BRURPS :)

AndrewChow12's Rating

It's recommended to take 2-4g of Omega-3 as combined EPA/DHA daily. It's so "well-priced" because you have to jam like 10 of these in your mouth to get 3g of the daily recommended intake of combined EPA/DHA, which is the part of the fish oil that actually matters. I am a loyal customer of their Gold Standard whey, but I felt really cheated with this product.

mdsmdsmds's Rating

These are the best fish oil softgels you can buy. No fishy burps due to enteric coated pills. Great price to match a great product!

TheBeastWCBB's Rating

Take min of 3,000mg per day, I hope people realize how important this is to have in their diet.

Sigma723's Rating

First time using fish oils and there great. No fishy smell and has a nice taste. I feel more alert and better and doesn't upset the stomach.

mattycakes865's Rating

Overall mood increased and haven't been sick while taking this.

1) The Soft Gels are easy to swallow 2) No After Taste 3) It will improve your mood 4) ON should increase the dosage of one pill

So fish oil is really hard to say yes I see a difference in my daily performance. Omega 3 fatty acids are important building block to any balance diet. They also say Omega 3's help in your mood, I tend to be a pretty positive and up person any way so I see no difference. What I can say is I have taken other Omega 3's and had fish burps, which are disgusting. Have tried mint flavor fish oil making for a mint fish burps, not quiet as bad but still not what you are looking for. Optimum Nutrition has made it's mark with me. I think is is something about the enteric-coated, however what ever it is you are not burping up fish for the morning after taking them. They suggest 1 tab 1-3 times a day I am bad about forgetting throughout the day so I take 2 first thing in the morning with my other vitamins and burners and no issues or side effects. Thanks Optimum for figuring this out!

crashgex's Rating

crashgex did not leave a written review for this product.

onewink's Rating

Take it along with my fat burners, cla and vitamins. Solid part to my daily vitamins to get what I need to stay healthy. Positive daily energy and mood.