Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil Softgels Reviews

Great Product Easy To Swallow No Fish Burp And AfterTaste

bigarb1987's Rating

WHATS THIS?? SMELLS LIKE FISH

RKJR925's Rating

This might be the best fish oil softgel ever. The enteric coating prevents any "fish burps" and is very easy on the stomach. while only 300mg in each pill I was taking 3g per day with no side effects like "fish burps" or indigestion. I switched to a more potent product 1250mg per pill without enteric coating and I assure you once I am done with the bottles I am going back to ON Fish Oil and dealing with the added daily softgels

masteryoda11235's Rating

masteryoda11235 did not leave a written review for this product.

jhnrabon's Rating

These are really easy to take in the gel cap form and there is no fishy taste or aftertaste. I love these and highly recommended.

alansrs13's Rating

Good product and good price, go for it if you need some fish in your system.

Alejandro593's Rating

Good price and good fish oils and no burps .i will buy always for my joins specially for my knees

Stankdogg's Rating

Stankdogg did not leave a written review for this product.

louiemen's Rating

What I enjoyed the most about this product, is that it doesn't leave you with the after taste. Or the stinky burping afterwards. I had none of that with this Fish Oil.

wilywaleed's Rating

Brillent product! Highly recommend it.

Albertb14's Rating

This is the only fish oil I have ever tried but I have read a lot of reviews saying that others have a fishy after taste or fishy burps, I didn't get any of that with this product.

Kingraj23's Rating

Ehhh I don't think the dosage is correct to meet daily recommended needs

Fieldservice1's Rating

It lacks the indgredients of other products on the market whom have greater quantities of the omegas that I am looking for. Read the label and shop carefully as there are others whom do a better job. One test that was recommended to me a while ago was the way you perform a second test of quality for fish oil is simply clear your mouth and bite into a the fish oil capsule, the stronger the taste the lower the quality.

clintsumerall's Rating

clintsumerall did not leave a written review for this product.

AndrewChow12's Rating

It's recommended to take 2-4g of Omega-3 as combined EPA/DHA daily. It's so "well-priced" because you have to jam like 10 of these in your mouth to get 3g of the daily recommended intake of combined EPA/DHA, which is the part of the fish oil that actually matters. I am a loyal customer of their Gold Standard whey, but I felt really cheated with this product.

stevegd's Rating

Seriously, does ON do anything half assed? Once again a top product.

arzakaryan's Rating

arzakaryan did not leave a written review for this product.

msmashik's Rating

Good fish oil on a budget. No fishy after taste. Easy to swallow. Not a great profile of omega 3, Under-dosed. Better to stack it with a Multivitamin supp.

mtboy128's Rating

Good product la, I tried lots of other fish oil products, they all gives me fish burps, even fish far.ts sometimes. But this one just taste like candy. PkDogg