Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil Softgels Reviews

Supports Healthy Heart Function, Joint Flexibility, and Cell Production*

Good

Verbiage's Rating

Adequate distribution between EPA and DHA, and the price is unbeatable when compared to similar offerings from the other top brands. I consume two tablets daily, along with occasional fatty fish and other dietary components to receive enough, since the tablets alone will not do the trick. No fish taste, as others have also mentioned. Great stuff from ON, as usual!

Alc001's Rating

Alc001 did not leave a written review for this product.

Dropkickjoel's Rating

Dropkickjoel did not leave a written review for this product.

kaden35's Rating

No aftertaste gets the job done great price

AbuUmarMMA's Rating

I liked it a lot

BxWar88's Rating

Great Product Easy To Swallow No Fish Burp And AfterTaste

bigarb1987's Rating

WHATS THIS?? SMELLS LIKE FISH

RKJR925's Rating

This might be the best fish oil softgel ever. The enteric coating prevents any "fish burps" and is very easy on the stomach. while only 300mg in each pill I was taking 3g per day with no side effects like "fish burps" or indigestion. I switched to a more potent product 1250mg per pill without enteric coating and I assure you once I am done with the bottles I am going back to ON Fish Oil and dealing with the added daily softgels

masteryoda11235's Rating

masteryoda11235 did not leave a written review for this product.

jhnrabon's Rating

These are really easy to take in the gel cap form and there is no fishy taste or aftertaste. I love these and highly recommended.

alansrs13's Rating

Good product and good price, go for it if you need some fish in your system.

Alejandro593's Rating

Good price and good fish oils and no burps .i will buy always for my joins specially for my knees

Stankdogg's Rating

Stankdogg did not leave a written review for this product.

louiemen's Rating

What I enjoyed the most about this product, is that it doesn't leave you with the after taste. Or the stinky burping afterwards. I had none of that with this Fish Oil.

wilywaleed's Rating

Brillent product! Highly recommend it.

Albertb14's Rating

This is the only fish oil I have ever tried but I have read a lot of reviews saying that others have a fishy after taste or fishy burps, I didn't get any of that with this product.

Kingraj23's Rating

Ehhh I don't think the dosage is correct to meet daily recommended needs

Fieldservice1's Rating

It lacks the indgredients of other products on the market whom have greater quantities of the omegas that I am looking for. Read the label and shop carefully as there are others whom do a better job. One test that was recommended to me a while ago was the way you perform a second test of quality for fish oil is simply clear your mouth and bite into a the fish oil capsule, the stronger the taste the lower the quality.

clintsumerall's Rating

clintsumerall did not leave a written review for this product.