Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil Softgels Reviews

Supports Healthy Heart Function, Joint Flexibility, and Cell Production*

Good

usmcper's Rating

Great Fish oil pill. very inexpensive and worth the price. no fishy taste, burps or acid reflux.. highly recommend.

flovephoto's Rating

I ordered these looking to move away from Prop 65 products, namely Jym line and especially after Stoppani extremely sketchy moves, but I found these underdosed, and I honestly don't know what else makes up the gap from the 300mg of the fish oil per capsule, to the 1G that is each capsule. While I know the coating is there to stop the 'fishy burps', the vanilla-ish flavoring of them is not a favorite to me. Also after hearing about ON 'dusting' their products anyway, I'm not looking to purchase again.

Mbaker00's Rating

This is by far the best fish oil I have had, no fishy taste or burps whatsoever. I would not buy any others.

Salherrera05's Rating

Important to get this in your diet!

Verbiage's Rating

Adequate distribution between EPA and DHA, and the price is unbeatable when compared to similar offerings from the other top brands. I consume two tablets daily, along with occasional fatty fish and other dietary components to receive enough, since the tablets alone will not do the trick. No fish taste, as others have also mentioned. Great stuff from ON, as usual!

Alc001's Rating

Alc001 did not leave a written review for this product.

Dropkickjoel's Rating

Dropkickjoel did not leave a written review for this product.

kaden35's Rating

No aftertaste gets the job done great price

AbuUmarMMA's Rating

I liked it a lot

BxWar88's Rating

Great Product Easy To Swallow No Fish Burp And AfterTaste

bigarb1987's Rating

WHATS THIS?? SMELLS LIKE FISH

RKJR925's Rating

This might be the best fish oil softgel ever. The enteric coating prevents any "fish burps" and is very easy on the stomach. while only 300mg in each pill I was taking 3g per day with no side effects like "fish burps" or indigestion. I switched to a more potent product 1250mg per pill without enteric coating and I assure you once I am done with the bottles I am going back to ON Fish Oil and dealing with the added daily softgels

masteryoda11235's Rating

masteryoda11235 did not leave a written review for this product.

jhnrabon's Rating

These are really easy to take in the gel cap form and there is no fishy taste or aftertaste. I love these and highly recommended.

alansrs13's Rating

Good product and good price, go for it if you need some fish in your system.

Alejandro593's Rating

Good price and good fish oils and no burps .i will buy always for my joins specially for my knees

Stankdogg's Rating

Stankdogg did not leave a written review for this product.

louiemen's Rating

What I enjoyed the most about this product, is that it doesn't leave you with the after taste. Or the stinky burping afterwards. I had none of that with this Fish Oil.

wilywaleed's Rating

Brillent product! Highly recommend it.