Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Good
1996 Total Ratings
Strawberry Lime
Pineapple
Concord Grape
1-20 of 1,996 Reviews

Hdolbow's Rating

Hdolbow did not leave a written review for this product.

ChrisVegas25's Rating
Iced Cafe Vanilla

I am an avid Starbucks fan but I am not a fan of the calorie count or the price of my favorite beverage. (Soy sugar-free vanilla latte) I decided to give this product a try as an alternative. The fact that it contains BCAA's is just a bonus. Why I love It: - You can add as little or as much of the product as you want to increase the amount of caffeine in your drink. This is great because you can get the same amount of caffeine in a smaller amount of liquid. - It tastes great! - You can use water or any other type of milk that you like. You have complete control. My favorite is the Unsweetened Almond Milk coming in at a cool - 30 calories per cup. Total calorie count for my drink = 40!

GrestoM's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Good amino for on the go, toss some scoops in a water bottle and boom you got a nice afternoon pick me up while getting your aminos in.

heatheriverson's Rating

I have recently been introduced to this product by a friend and am in love. I have never been a coffee drinker, as I am a nurse, working shift work has been difficult. since starting to use this product I have been able to get through the change between nights and days as well as helped me alert on my night shifts. I have found that I do NOT have a crash after the energy rush which is nice. I have really enjoyed this product and have recommended it to a lot of my friends. :) Heather

xhannah's Rating
Peach Lemonade - Exclusive!

I work nights as a nurse and drink these during my shift. It keeps me awake without and doesn't make me jittery the way coffee can. I also feel like i don't hit the slump I used to even while drinking coffee, even if I don't sleep before work. I haven't been taking it long enough to see any changes in my progress yet but I do feel like it helps me power through my workouts. The peach lemonade flavor tastes like peach gummy rings which is awesome for curbing my gummy candy obsession. Definitely recommend it.

g152251's Rating

awesome alternative to red-bull or coffee. awesome flavor and great control of how much caffeine you want to consume. also great way to get my amino acids. also works well as pre-workout of you would rather not have the beta-alanine and other additives.

Baseballer2017's Rating
Iced Mocha Cappuccino

I just bought this product about a week ago and I love it so far. I just mix the Iced Mocha Cappuccino flavor with some milk and add it to my coffee in the morning and it tastes great. It also mixes up really well and is great for giving you energy.

MorganMuscle's Rating
Orange Blast

Overall, does the job

whatup5656's Rating
Peach Lemonade - Exclusive!

I 100% love this brand and everything it has to offer. So whenever a new flavor comes out for the Amino Energy, I will try it. Where do I start with this one? Well, it is beginning to become summer for parts of the world and having a cold refreshing beverage is what we all want on a hot day. Peach Lemonade is that refreshing beverage as well as pre-work out!!!! Two birds with one stone!!! Can't get any better than this! The flavor is a very good combination of both. Very well created and very much so probably the only pre-work out that can be paired as an iced beverage. I love it! So, if you like peach and you like having lemonade as well, this is what you are going to be wanting this summer!

adilworth's Rating
Iced Mocha Cappuccino

This product is delicious. I have tried it 2 ways so far. First I tried it iced over almond milk and it was amazing. I also just tried it mixed with cold water and it was also delicious! Very glad I jumped on the AmiN.O Energy train! Will be a staple in my supplements from now on!

xsabrejayx's Rating

I prefer not using pre-workout and like using the Amino during workouts, and this sustains me from start to finish. Gives you a good pump up during the workout.

PeterJameson41's Rating
Blueberry

PeterJameson41 did not leave a written review for this product.

SetsSB's Rating
Watermelon

Trying this product wasn't my first choice but it was a gift from a friend and I had to try it. By the first time I was hooked. The bottle has directions on how many scoops and how much caffeine is in each scoop. sometimes I would just take a scoop for late nights getting ready for the next day and it would help me to finish everything, yes I would be tired but everything was done. So watermelon was the only flavor Ive tried, it wasn't my favorite but still good enough to work.

scoopcollins's Rating

I've been drinking amino energy on and off for about two years now and I use this as my PRE or morning coffee substitute because I do not like to feel to "stimmed up". Amino energy is a really clean energy. I've had a bunch of flavores and the best in my opinion would be Blueberry Mojito & Grape, with my least favorite being Peach Lemonade (although it was still good, and if you really like peach stuff you'd love this)

BabyLlamaDrama's Rating
Concord Grape
Blue Raspberry

Blue Raspberry smells great but still has the chalky taste. Concord Grape tastes amazing. Both products give sustainable energy. I drink this during my workout.

hw093197's Rating

I absolutely LOVE this product. The flavor is delicious and I love the bit of caffeine in it.

delagel18 did not leave a written review for this product.

JulieB1313's Rating
Peach Lemonade - Exclusive!

JulieB1313 did not leave a written review for this product.

yorkweights's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Word is that these guys have the best manufacturing process so for powders you need to use optimum, going to order Watermelon when I get my next order together.

nikonel's Rating
Iced Mocha Cappuccino

nikonel did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,996 Reviews