Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Good
Lemon Lime
Cranberry Orange - Exclusive!
Blue Raspberry
Fruit Fusion
Orange Blast
Blue Raspberry
Watermelon Wave
1-20 of 1,450 Reviews

chilly79's Rating

Good product!

good for just getting up and going in the morning. gets you hydrated and some energy. i would not supplement it as a preworkout though. the N.O was useful but its not something that will wake you like a normal preworkout.

ao290906's Rating
Green Apple

I absolutely love this product. My wife and I always used to order the Concord Grape flavor and absolutely loved it. The last container we received had a very, very different flavor than normal. It seems that they changed the recipe from "Concord Grape" to some form of "Grape Cough Syrup" flavor. It is absolutely horrible. We have since switched to the Green Apple flavor and absolutely love it!

musclewolf72's Rating
Concord Grape

This is really a great product,works well as pre workout,without the jitters,and give you extra energy,also great to recover your amino acid intake,plus has green coffe extract wich is a natural diuretic to keep you lean. THIS PRODUCT IS EXCELLENT. CONCORD GRAPE IS GREAT,TASTES SO GOOD.

nalgarryn's Rating
Green Apple

This is a great product. Previously I would mix BCAAs and Pre-Workout in a bottle and sip it at work between meals (I don't drink coffee). This product doesn't hit you really hard, but is great in providing the benefits of both. The Strawberry Lime is amazingly tasty. I down-rated the Watermelon flavour, but that is at least partially personal preference, and it tasted weak to me. It wasn't bad tasting. If you want to grab some Aminos and Energy in one great tasting mix this is a good product. Note that one serving size is two scoops, and the scoop is a bit smaller. I appreciate that because it makes filling up some smaller necked water bottles easier. This product probably doesn't have the kick for an exclusive pre-workout unless you're sensitive to that sort of thing, and it does seem to contain less per serving than something like BSN N.O.Xplode. I will definitely be buying this again.

lancasteR10's Rating

Good supplement! The caffeine and other ingredients do not hit you all at once. You do not get the jitters as with coffee. When mixing recommendations are followed, a good level of energy is provided with increase and taper off at an acceptable rate. I will purchase again.

mchlkngl's Rating
Concord Grape

Strawberry lime is unbelievable. Really crisp flavor and very refreshing. Perfect for intra-workout. Compared to the grape flavor, I find this much less heavy.

BarbedWire55's Rating
Watermelon

Decent taste. Terrible mixability. Way too big of amounts required for a preworkout. Good energy and pumps though. I just prefer C4.

ColbyMaxwell's Rating

I'm in love with this product. I had the Concord grape and ran out and got some more because I loved it. It came with a special offer so I got 3 of them, another Concord grape, oranger cooler, and fruit fusion. I love Grape but I rated it an 8 and also the Orange cooler the same, because it says use 6 scoops for intense energy level but using around 10-12oz of water with that much made the product to sweet and made me a little sick to my stomach but using around 14oz, I'd give them two a 10/10. The Fruit Fusion was insanely good. Tasted just like fruit punch and I used 6 scoops with 12oz of water and still tasted great. I will always go back to this product for amino energy.

lucasowens26's Rating

By far my favourite pre workout supplement. Brilliant ingredients give the perfect amount of energy & focus for an intense workout. All flavours taste awesome. Only down side is depending on how often and how many scoops you are using per serving it can workout to be expensive and tubs don't last long.

Coffeblack390's Rating

Love drinking this all day long. Steve Cook was the one who got me to try this

hassanaldurazzi's Rating

best one

Okay, so let me start by saying that I was very surprised by this product. I bought it only because it was on sale and because I was doing a keto cut and the carb count is low in this product. The energy I got from EANOE was insane. And I am saying this as a 3 scoop N.O. XPLODE kind of guy. I didn't get the jitters or the crack head twitches just mad energy. I like that it's got EAs in it as well. All around, solid product. Taste was a little weak though (what do expect with a low carb PW?), and the scoops are very small (5g?) , I was taking between 3 and 6 scoops so economically it lost it's appeal but it's a good product.

reganrussell's Rating

Definitely the only reason I can manage to successfully drink my gallon of water daily is because of these products. Especially the green apple! I will rep this product until the day I die. I love it so much. The watermelon flavor I believe can be a little more stronger. I seemed to have gone through that faster because I felt it lacked the flavor it needed but I have no complaints at all!!!! Big fan of this stuff!!!!!

blondeenic83's Rating
Green Apple

I really like this product! Both flavors I got taste great. The green apple is a little stronger flavor than the watermelon. I usually drink 2 scoops if this first thing in the morning or later in the day if I need a pick me up. I feel like it gives me steady energy, nothing that comes on too strong or ends abruptly.

mtbking3000's Rating
Watermelon
Cranberry Orange - Exclusive!

Cranberry Orange is by far my favorite flavor. It taste amazing and really gets you ready to workout no matter what mood you were in. Watermelon is also good but it doesn't beat the Cranberry Orange.

wilber90's Rating

good Product, taste really good

I have enjoyed all of the flavors of this product that I've tried, including Lemon-Lime, Grape and Cranberry Orange (the Cran-Orange is my favorite). I use two-scoops with a shaker full of water and it works out great. I drink this throughout my workout, rather than using as a pre-workout. It works great and sipping on it gives me a sustained level of energy so that I can keep on pushing through, even on tough days. The only, only, only problem I have with this product is that it is very powdery. When I use the scoop, sometimes when it impacts the product, it dusts up onto my hand and even out onto my counter. Very minor issue, I know, but it does leave for a bit of clean-up nearly every time I use it. I will continue to purchase this product as it has great results at a more than reasonable price-point.

My first amino product, from my favorite brand and I can't complain about it. When I take it I feel like my blood is just flowing and my energy is increasing, not as much as standard pre but since this is an amino/energy product I must say the energy boost isn't overdone. I love this flavor too, one serving is enough and it tastes like koolaid or juice... I'd definitely recommend the cranberry orange flavor, or any flavor!!

Therant's Rating
Concord Grape

I like Optimum Nutrition products in general, and this AmiN.O. Energy is great. The taste is awesome - a rich grape flavor that doesn't have the bitter taste some amino powder supps can have. No bad aftertaste at all. Easily a 10 of 10 on flavor. Mixability is excellent. I'll pour it into my water bottle and with just a 4-5 second shake, it's fully mixed. Even while sipping it during my workout, there is almost no particle settling, testifying to it's great mixability - another 10 of 10. Performance is great as well. It gives solid, steady energy when used pre or intra workout. No jittery energy, but consistent real energy that is needed to fuel a grueling workout. Without a doubt, my overall energy and muscle endurance are definitely improved using AmiN.O. Energy. Again, a 10 of 10.

1-20 of 1,450 Reviews