Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Good
Lemon Lime
Cranberry Orange - Exclusive!
Green Apple
Blue Raspberry
9.9
1-20 of 1,388 Reviews

rahendri1351's Rating

Love amino energy! It helps me get through early morning cardio sessions , and a nice pick me up to get through class and work. The new flavors are amazing....cranberry orange and strawberry lime are delicious. Cranberry orange reminds of the brandy slush you have at Christmas...just in time for the holidays!

FrankB1126's Rating

Tried mostly all flavors highly recommend. I use it as a pre-workout and love the energy it gives me

anjew8's Rating
Watermelon

I have tried this preworkout along with N.O. Explode and Jym's PreJym preworkouts. I loved Jym's and NO Explode was okay, but this one definitely had the best taste. Also, I noticed that the rush of energy and focus didn't come along with as much "jitteriness" as the other preworkouts I've used. The only reason I rated this a 9 and not a 10 is due to this: the label says that two scoops is a serving, and good for an amino boost and slight energy boost. For intense workouts, the label s****ests 6 scoops. 2-3 scoops has always been good for me for a good hour long intense workout, but today, I tried the recommended 6 scoops for a super intense workout (I felt the need to try this). I killed it in the gym, however, I feel it's very overdone.

diazmeyreles's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Good effects, to preworkout i can do a lot more excersice with the minimun of a dose, i do not want to stop.

cth2012's Rating

I used this as a pick-me-up during my deployment when I worked out after my shift, or even just to start out the day. I used two scoops and I could still fall asleep easily afterwards. Blue raspberrry was my favorite. I get a pretty good energy boost since I don't use it too often (maybe once or twice a week). C4 remains to be my favorite though, but if you're looking for something just to get you enough energy to go to the gym, this definitely helps. I'd recommend trying it out.

elibata's Rating
Blue Raspberry

elibata did not leave a written review for this product.

magna929's Rating

Amino Energy works really well for me. I try to stay away from your typical pre workouts, so I opted to try these instead. I'll take 2 scoops before my workout about half the time, the other times I don't use a pre. I can feel the boost and they really help carry me through my workout. I have tried grape, strawberry lime, and watermelon. I recommend all 3 flavors but watermelon is definitely my favorite!

dminicucci's Rating
Concord Grape

Taste is awesome. No buzz, no crash, just a nice pick me up and great feeling.

Blackwulf1's Rating
Orange Cooler

This is one of the best Amino drinks we have used. It seems to have ALL of the BCAA's and just enough green tea and green coffee extract to give you a little bit of a spark. The orange tastes like Hi-C orange drink, and the grape tastes a lot like grape soda. Highly recommend this product.

jmvman20's Rating
Concord Grape

jmvman20 did not leave a written review for this product.

Completely kicked the coffee habit. I use this every morning

Mls4460's Rating
Strawberry Lime - Exclusive!

Flavor is awesome. With this product I feel a little bit goes a long way. I can take 2 scoops the minimum s****ested dose during the day at work, and I can feel the energy just come into me. No need to go for 5-6 scoops. I do not know how this product works as a pre workout, as I do not take it for that. Simply take it during the day just to get some enerygy flowing.

Orange is the best flavor so far. Amazing result. This product had an amazing healing for my brittle nails, something I didn't even think about!!!! I took it for the Amino Acids benefit which has been amazing too. As a trainer I point out to my clients" if this product does this to my nails, imagine what it does to your bones and muscles!!!"

Nick4592's Rating
Fruit Fusion

This is a great replacement for energy drinks!

Ces888's Rating
Concord Grape

Began using amino energy and opti men multi v around the end of august, 2 weeks later I recover much faster from workouts and I'm a lot more energized from my early 5am starts till my late evening Finish's. Will be adding the non caffeinated version to up my amino intake.

TeamWolf's Rating
Concord Grape

Just started using the product about a week ago (Bobby Shmurda V) and I'm loving it. I'm in college so I take it a little bit after I wake up and before class and it really does help me focus in on what I'm doing. The grape flavor is unreal too, tastes like melted popsicles.

ashleecruz320's Rating
Strawberry Lime - Exclusive!

ashleecruz320 did not leave a written review for this product.

getupandsquat's Rating
Strawberry Lime - Exclusive!

The strawberry lime flavor is AWESOME, it almost reminds me of some sort of lime-ade. The product itself works great too. Gives you energy and that extra boost to get you through the end of your work out strong.

8upPickles's Rating

I'm an intermittent faster and the the BCAA's in this drink are perfect for when I'm fasting. I also am not a coffee drinker, so the caffeine is just what I need to get me going in the mornings. It's two scoops in the morning, two scoops for during my workout and then two scoops in the afternoon to beat the afternoon drag. It's easily my favorite supplement and I highly recommend it.

KiloCarcajou's Rating
Watermelon

I got my girlfriend's coworker hooked on this stuff. She says the watermelon tastes like liquid jolly rancher. I think watermelon and orange are good. Orange is not as good though. I want to try green apple. It seems to keep me satiated for longer than just water or things like mio/crystal light. I also mix it in with my water for workouts and it helps out a bit. First time I tried it, I didn't realize it had caffeine so I ended up losing a lot of sleep, but that was my fault.

1-20 of 1,388 Reviews