Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Good
Lemon Lime
Orange Blast
Strawberry Lime - Exclusive!
Watermelon Wave
1-20 of 1,598 Reviews

KOBZA55's Rating
Watermelon

Great taste, mixed well, great results. By far the best amino product I've ever used

Belm's Rating
Orange Cooler

Amino Energy: Always been a fan of ON products since they have managed to consistently outsmart other products in price and value. Amino Energy is by far the best product in its category. I consume it through out the day, depending on the availability of course. Orange flavor is the best in taste imho. Grapes I found Animal Juiced Aminos to be better. Consumption: Morning: Cardio - 2 scoops Evening: Intraworkout 3 scoops. Repurchase? Yes. Every month. Recommendation: Havent you purchased it already?

pookpui5's Rating
Concord Grape

Great stuff as a substitute for N.O Xplode, it boosts energy and it's natural caffeine from green tea, tastes great!!!

willsweeney123's Rating
Fruit Fusion

This product gets he job done. I mix 3 scoops with 20 ounces of water and it lasts my whole workout and basketball session. The energy flow is consistent and my body definitely feels a difference between taking this or taking just water. Definitely recommend this product.

Kswinton76's Rating
Concord Grape

I prefer this Amino energy boost for a moderate boost in energy. The huge benefit to myself is that I don't feel my face and extremities tingling like Cellucor C4 (which has it's place). I have both this energy boost and C4 depending on how intense I'd like my workout to be. I even use this product as a non-workout pick-me-up during the day occasionally. I'm now on my second flavour (Green Apple) which I really love, not too sweet. Would recommend this product for sure!

algrim503's Rating
Concord Grape

I love this flavor, it reminds me of the grape hubba bubba bubble gum. And it gives me energy without making me feel jittery.

posiedonswrath's Rating
Green Apple

tastes pretty good but I've yet to feel any effects from it.

woldendj's Rating
Fruit Fusion

woldendj did not leave a written review for this product.

patzilla2344's Rating
Concord Grape

patzilla2344 did not leave a written review for this product.

mandypandyk's Rating
Concord Grape

One of my favorite amino acids! Mainly because it's so delicious! It doesn't give me the jitters but does give me a nice energy boost.

Summersalex646's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Summersalex646 did not leave a written review for this product.

b00gie's Rating
Fruit Fusion

+ tastes great + works the way it says it does + easy to mix - too many artificial ingredients will continue using this every now and then

Staples20's Rating

I don't normally do reviews but I had to for this product, especially after tasting the watermelon flavor. I started out with the strawberry lime, then blue raspberry, and most recently bought the watermelon. The energy I get from taking ON Essential AmiN.O. Energy is awesome and I never crash. I don't normally take it for a workout, just a daily afternoon pick-me-up. After taking this product I notice increased focus and drive. I will reorder this product as long as ON continues to make it.

drmajzun's Rating
Watermelon

Great product. Good combination of caffeine and AAs, but seems like with the recommended dosing you run through it pretty quick. I've had three or four canisters at this point, and they all seem to only be about 1/2-2/3 full when they arrive. For your $$, it seems like they could cram a little more in there, but I'm just being picky.

lexielou30's Rating

This is my all time favorite pre workout and this is why. I am a full time working mom of 3 who also loves to work out. I get up super early to go to the gym and when I get home in the mornings I have an hour to get ready for work, get my kids ready, feed everyone breakfast and pack lunches. When I have tried other pre workouts I find myself feeling very jittery and easily agitated. It great when I'm at the gym, but not so great when I am trying to calmly get everyone going in the morning. The amino energy gives me a sort of mellow energy. I am able to kill it at the gym, but when I get home I feel calm and clear minded. I tell everyone I swear it slows down time haha, but honestly because I am able to focus and I feel like our mornings go so much smoother. It's my magical potion for a great morning :-)!

sunbug06's Rating
Strawberry Lime - Exclusive!

I have been using this product for awhile now, trying different flavors. Decided to try the Strawberry Lime and it is a disappointment. I don't know what flavor it is, but it is not Strawberry Lime. The other flavors I have tried have lived up to the expectation, but I was very disappointed in the Strawberry Lime.

arn559's Rating
Lemon Lime

Good taste reminded me of that yellow lemon sports drink. Use as a pre,during and post workout.

I was very hesitant on trying a pre-workout because of my anxiety. I checked out the reviews on this product and saw that it didn't have a high rate of causing a mental breakdown lol. But in all seriousness, I take one scoop and it works really well. No jitters, no vision issues, nothing. The recommended dosage is 2-5 scoops. 1 is enough for me lol. And the orange cooler flavor is awesome!

Dgatti26's Rating
Fruit Fusion

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!! I have cut my coffee intake when using this product although I do have my days where I need a pick me up. I usually consume this product once in the morning on an empty stomach and once in the afternoon to get me through my workday.

xanaduyas's Rating
Orange Cooler

This is a great product for a medium/steady energy boost. My workout partner and I use this throughout our workout to maintain energy. There is no "rush" of energy, no tingling or numbness, and no crash.

1-20 of 1,598 Reviews