Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Watermelon Wave
1-20 of 1,701 Reviews

tsum16's Rating
Green Apple

This product really is great. The taste is amazing too. Im not a big green apple fan but I purchased it because it was the highest rated flavor and it lived up to its reputation. Only problem is that the 30 servings goes by way too fast (30 servings if you're only doing 2 scoops per use; but you'll definitely want to do more like 3 scoops a use). Overall great product to give you energy and to help repair muscles.

jperchan's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I didn't feel like this gave me energy I wanted prolly needed to increase the dose

engine1captain's Rating
Blueberry
Orange Blast

Awesome pre-workout that does not give you the "crash" like many have done I have tried. Awesome energy supplement that I have used for over a year now....

CannonCameron's Rating
Strawberry Lime - Exclusive!

Great product. Amazing clean energy, The Strawberry Lime tastes like a limeade from a drive in!!!

jbhoward47's Rating
Orange Blast

I have taken a lot of different "Pre-Workouts" and this product has given me the best results without the "heart pounding through the chest" filling. I lift more and can squeeze in a few more reps. So far so good.

royaleFork's Rating

This taste good and gives me energy to get a better workout in.

deanna49's Rating
Watermelon

Wow great kick in the pants for me! It gives me that needed boost during my workouts!

prettypenny89's Rating
Lemon Lime

Really helps out giving me energy in the mornings prior to working out and during. Taste really good, at least lemon lime does. Good experience first time trying this.

turbolius's Rating
Blue Raspberry

turbolius did not leave a written review for this product.

monicaamello's Rating

monicaamello did not leave a written review for this product.

harrelljrm1's Rating
Watermelon

I used 2 love this product. The taste almost reminds you of jolly rancher flavor. I've purchased 30 servings & 65 servings. Recently I bought a 65 serving of watermelon flavor. Once I tried it, it didn't taste the same. It didn't give the same type of energy either. It just tasted sweet & it gave me jitters. Before i could take 2-4 scoops with no problems. This kept me up for nearly 2 days, which is unlike any experience I had prior 2 using this product. Maybe I've got a bad batch. I'm now searching for a new pre workout

jojo12321's Rating
Strawberry Lime - Exclusive!

This product really gives you an extra edge to work out. I take it in the mornings and not only is the flavor very drinkable, but the enhancement is tangible and satisfying. I highly recommend trying this.

Got this from a friend who I workout with. Love the clean energy I get from thsi and the pump it gives me to push myself that extra rep.

Anniekoe did not leave a written review for this product.

speedybrenda's Rating

speedybrenda did not leave a written review for this product.

deeders3370's Rating
Concord Grape

This picks me up in the afternoons and keeps me focused & energetic enough to workout and still have energy when I return home to my family. I've tried so many of these flavors and to me, the Concord Grape is spot on (perfect combination of sweet & tangy).

mszlosek's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I absolute love O.N. AmiN.O. Energy! One of my absolute favorite pre workouts! I have tried others but nothing compares. For serous pump and energy I always go with this product. Tastes great too! All of the flavors are good. My favorite are Grape and Blue Raspberry! If you haven't tried this product you're missing out!

JohnReedFitness's Rating

Best tasting energy drink I've found! Big time fan of amino energy!!

kdawg2869's Rating
Concord Grape

kdawg2869 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,701 Reviews