Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Watermelon Wave
Iced Cafe Vanilla
1-20 of 2,155 Reviews

Jiggyfl0w's Rating

I've been loyal to AmiN.O. energy for 5 years now, and there’s a reason why I love this product! With 2-3 scoops, I can sip on it throughout the day just to have something to drink for energy. With a few more scoops, I can get a boost of energy right before I work out (or even during)! I never get the jitters, no itchy sensation, nothing like that! The flavors I’ve tried are just AMAZING. I usually drink with ice, and sometimes even flavorless sparkling water – TRY IT. There were so many mixed reviews about Cafe Vanilla that I was afraid to buy it, but this stuff is AWESOME! Excellent with Almond milk! Mocha Cappuccino is not the greatest thing I've tasted from AmiN.O. Energy... lol

garzabr21's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Love this! It gives a little boost to my workouts, it tastes great. I have taken other pre workouts before and this is my absolute favorite.

dnjoseph24's Rating
Blueberry Mojito
Peach Lemonade - Exclusive!

I liked this product but felt improved recovery with another brand. Still great option because brand usually has good sale offers!

faisallhenebalh's Rating

Great great product,lime flavor,simply wow,I take it first thing in the morning,it really pump you up.Without any doubt,one of the best thing I've tried.

MorganMuscle's Rating

MorganMuscle did not leave a written review for this product.

Jamestatehill's Rating

It's hard to pick a favorite flavor. I have tried them all and have yet not to like any of them. I do mostly running and can feel the difference when I forget to take it. The best part I have found is it gives you the extra boost you need to run that extra mile. It mixes easy in water and leaves no clumps in the bottom of the glass. Great product!! Thanks

4bonilla's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Wow, I Love Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy, I Highly recommend my workout have been robust and notice I can go the extra mile. Very Satisfy.

smoothest485's Rating

This is an excellent pick me up instead of reaching for a second cup of coffee. Gives me a nice clean energy burst that gets me through my midmorning slump and is packed with BCAAs

iDerrick's Rating
Concord Grape

iDerrick did not leave a written review for this product.

SamanthaKBowman's Rating
Iced Mocha Cappuccino
Peach Lemonade - Exclusive!

i an a coffe drinker and love the cafe series. I miss the coffee espresso flavor. I really love the mocha. Don't buy this and give them a bad review if you don't drink coffee. Mocha cappuccino has some coffee flavor. If I'm in the mood for something different peach lemonade is a hit and is loved by everyone I've shared it with. Keep making it!

bwgath's Rating
Concord Grape

bwgath did not leave a written review for this product.

hewartsonm's Rating
Orange Cooler

All varieties mix well. So far, Orange Cooler is my favorite. Grape is OK, but has a chalky aftertaste.

laurennnb's Rating

Wonderful tasting product without a strange aftertaste! Every flavor I have tried has yet to be disappointing. I've heard of some people using this as a preworkout. Although I'm not sure if I would consider it giving me the same amount of energy as my regular preworkout, it is a nice pick-me-up throughout the day.

sgrathwol18's Rating

This is a great base product for beginners. I enjoyed taking the supplement and it definetly gave me a pre workout boost in the gym. I avoid caffeine personally and so when I took this it was a big shock at first but since it has low doses I continued to use it. I like the product and recommend it to those looking for something low in caffeine. I personally loved the coffee flavors seeing as I dislike coffee but love the smell. Recommend

nicoleliving's Rating
Blue Raspberry

nicoleliving did not leave a written review for this product.

brandofresh's Rating
Pineapple

Works well I guess. Only been using it the past couple weeks. I mean maybe I'm crazy. But I don't really feel much energy from it.

jamesgray12532's Rating

This provides a nice amino drink with a boost right before and during workout. Tastes good, and no jittery feeling.

SarojPradhan's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Well Fruit fusion taste good & I use Amino enery pre and during my work out. Its great product. Only it lacks is being a big jar and the powder just half of it. I wonder why optimum doing that. Why don't they make it compact like just to make the powder fit in the Jar. Why to make a big jar which while shipping takes so much space?. But overall the Amino energy is a great product.

maxshihchunm's Rating
Pineapple

maxshihchunm did not leave a written review for this product.

krishnaax3's Rating

I don't think i've come across a flavor I disliked yet, I get the perfect amount of energy from this! Doesn't give me a crazy pump like C4 but this is definitely very sufficient and lasts for a decent amount of time. Even though it recommends 2 scoops, i usually take about 2.5-3. Trying out strawberry-lime soon, i hope it's good!

1-20 of 2,155 Reviews