Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Peach Cranberry
Strawberry Lime
Orange Blast
Lime Mint Mojito
Peach Lemonade - Exclusive!
7.5
Pineapple
Iced Cafe Vanilla
1-20 of 2,223 Reviews

Akwon23's Rating

First the taste Strawberry Lime tastes like the gummy Jolly Rancher. Strawberry is my favourite fruit therefore that's why I bought this favour but honestly it was hard for me to taste the strawberry. It tastes more towards sour strawberry plus the lime taste. It entirely tastes like jolly rancher, which don't get me wrong, still tastes really good. If you don't like sour stuff in general, little or extreme sour, then I would move onto a different favor. Everything else is good. This is my third tub and here are my favor tests and ratings: - Strawberry lime 10/10 Love it and cant stop drinking - Grape: 9/10 Tastes good but taste just a little fake (its noticeable) - Green Apple 7.5/10 Tastes good at first but you get tired of it and it's hard to go 3 or more scoops for more energy because the favor then becomes wayyyyy too strong and sour Good energy good recovery good taste overall Would use this like coffee but wouldn't recommend it as preworkout. Not strong enough and you have to use much more scoops which will finish the tub super fast. Although it wont last long for 30 servings. Don't think it will last 30 days/1 month as 30 servings because I personally take 3-4 scoops in a day so the tub finishes fairly quick. But overall pretty good essential supporting supplement

ValeryFitness03's Rating

My favorite pre-workout of all time! It doesn't make me feel like i'm on a caffeine high and doesn't give me the crash that I had afterwards with other pre-workout supplements. I also drink the Iced Cafe Vanilla every morning before work and it has replaced my coffee.. It's the best coffee drink I've seriously ever had. I mix it with milk and omg! The green apple taste just like what it says. I did not like the Strawberry Lime at all.. It had a nasty aftertaste and tasted like I was chewing up a kids multivitamin. Ew. I am excited to try the other coffee flavors though!! Thanks ON!

diegoposada9241's Rating
Fruit Fusion

diegoposada9241 did not leave a written review for this product.

lizwilliams's Rating

lizwilliams did not leave a written review for this product.

Duality29's Rating

Okay so starting with blueberry mojito, wow this is good. Great to sip on for energy throughout the day. Peach Lemonade was my favorite of them all, it just had a subtle sweetness that I can't quite describe that makes it a great drink to sip on throughout the day. The iced cafe vanilla, on my first drink I almost spit it out because of the taste. It was not what I had expected, but after a few tries or drinking it I could make it through. Now onto iced mocha cappuccino, my first thoughts when ordering this flavor were "oh mocha flavor, I don't know how a company could go wrong with this flavor" and I ignored all reviews here. First drink I took, I felt as if I took a sip from the toilet that sh*t was so bad. Immediately i spit that out and continued to feel as though I was gagging and gonna Puke. Don't think I'm gonna finish that one. Effectiveness- overall I did notice the energy boost that these gave me, but I did not notice any quicker recovery while taking it. It is a good caffeine substitute for daily coffee/energy drinks that's much cheaper, just try avoid those coffee flavors.

mcabrams's Rating
Orange Blast

I love this stuff!! Helps me power through my workouts especially on those days when my motivation is low. Great stuff!!

Babelboy77's Rating
Strawberry Lime

taste like amazing !!!! this is awesome !! i love it , i freaking love that taste it so delicious :)

AcromionProcess's Rating

I ordered 3 flavors for the buy 2 get 1 free deal: grape, green apple, and watermelon. All 3 taste like their respective Jollyrancher flavor. I like switching between flavors so that each day I drink two different flavors (one pre-workout and one between cardio and strength training). I only drink 2 scoops per 20 oz of water, so I cannot vouch for higher concentrations' tastes. There have been days where I forgot my preworkout and felt a drop in my energy levels and performance during my workouts. I feel ON's Essential AmiN.O. Energy really help me push through workouts (thanks caffeine!) and they help satisfy my sweet tooth.

kleinhansrj's Rating
Watermelon
Concord Grape

This is a staple in my life. I would reccommend both as preworkout or instead of coffee in the AM. I always keep my kitchen stocked with one of these bad boys.

xaimbe's Rating
Green Apple

xaimbe did not leave a written review for this product.

Trevorkelley's Rating
Lemon Lime

Great product, I never take more than 3 scoops a time, but typically 2. With my two a day training, this keeps me away from the coffee and awake for my workout! Highly recommend!

averydulaney's Rating
Blueberry Mojito

You can't beat the price, but when you have to take like 4-6 scoops, it goes quickly

swhitt1987's Rating
Concord Grape
Peach Lemonade - Exclusive!

swhitt1987 did not leave a written review for this product.

LisaFair's Rating
Iced Cafe Vanilla

I love this stuff because it's a much simpler blend compared to most pre-workouts. I was super excited when the coffee flavors came out, but be warned the cafe vanilla flavor is overly sweet. I'll brew a cup of strong coffee, add ice and a cup of cold water and then just one or two scoops of the cafe vanilla and it's pretty good that way.

Reddogg's Rating
Blueberry Mojito

My first time trying this product and Blueberry Mojito is delicious!!

kstruve's Rating
Blueberry Mojito

This product works well for both pre and post workout, although I mostly only use for pre workout. I feel the amino acids have really been helping me recover better between workouts and help preserve muscle mass even though I have amped up my cardio as of late. I've been feeling less sore since I've been using this product regularly. I haven't used many pre workouts, but I tried this one and really liked it, so no reason to switch. The Blueberry Mojito flavor tastes so good I haven't wanted to venture and try any others, although I did receive a free Blue Raspberry with one order which was not as good tasting. Only down side is the Blueberry Mojito is only in the 30 serving size. Really hope they are going to start distributing it in the 65 serving size so the price point will be even better.

Halston2121's Rating
Green Apple

Halston2121 did not leave a written review for this product.

thebert08's Rating
Lemon Lime

thebert08 did not leave a written review for this product.

Mortar34's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I'm very stimulant tolerant so I did not notice any effects other than your typical bcaa supplement. For reference, no stimulant-based pre-workout has ever produced any significant effect for me. Otherwise, the taste was nice and the price is good. I'll probably continue to bounce back and forth between this and BSN AminoX, based on who has the the better promotion.

Tastes great. I use it as a pre-work out and it gives me that extra boost I need for crossfit.

1-20 of 2,223 Reviews