Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Blue Raspberry
1-20 of 1,422 Reviews

pap94's Rating
Orange Cooler

Excellent taste mixes great but in order to get the boost in the gym I need minimum three to four scoops which means one tub wont hold for long.

jemills27's Rating
Green Apple

I recently started using this as a preworkout. I love the flavor. I use the mild serving size to get me that boost to hit the gym after I get off work. Gives me just what I need, occasionally I will take the moderate if I want to hit a long hard work out! Works great, super cheap, amazing taste, cant beat this product!

adamcook123's Rating

adamcook123 did not leave a written review for this product.

sizematters69's Rating
Blue Raspberry

sizematters69 did not leave a written review for this product.

This item tasted great and mixed well. I did not feel any sort of boost in energy levels or maintaining focus longer during workout.

JG07's Rating
Watermelon

Great flavor and for sure, the best amino I have taken. Do feel a better recovery and when I used as pre-workout it does make the cut. I usually take it as an intra workout....and feel good to push an extra weight. I also take it throughout the day and it helps a lot when you're tired of drinking plain water but don't want to drink sugar loaded drinks.

craigroyer's Rating
Green Apple

This is the best supplement I have ever taken for energy. I take it all the time, probably too much honestly. I have only ever had green apple, and it tastes great. I'd drink it for the taste alone. When I wake up, just throughout the day, pre workout, you name it, I'm drinking it. I actually bought it to replace pre workouts, as I think they taste awful, and I dread taking them. This is a hit, and I'll never go back to another pre workout again. *Little side note, they only fill the tub up halfway with the powder. I bought two tubs, and I could literally put the powder from both into one tub. I'd recommend buying two, because if you like it as much as me, you'll go through it fast. :)

shaqsiri did not leave a written review for this product.

This works really good, keeps me going during my workout so I don't feel drained. Even after I'm done I still feel energized w o the jitters. Great stuff!

ajorante's Rating
Orange Cooler

Good "pre-workout", even though when I would take it 20 minutes before my workout it would not last more than 10 minutes into my work out. I found it to work best if I drank about half 5 minutes before and the rest during my workout. But I did love the fact I was not itchy or jittery, just full of clean energy.

matrixcool's Rating
Watermelon

An other high quality product from ON, as usual. Clean energy and phenomenal flavours. Highly recommended

sashdown68's Rating
Concord Grape

sashdown68 did not leave a written review for this product.

HughMcFatty's Rating
Concord Grape

Clean energy is what you'll get from this fantastic product. My go-to for morning to afternoon pick me ups. (I don't drink coffee) I love that the main source of caffeine is from green tea and the aminos are a nice bonus as well. On top of it all the flavor is phenomenal. Concord grape tastes like concord grape juice by Welch's. MMMMMMM... Will buy again!

MuffDaddy34's Rating

I'll drink this throughout the day for an amino boost and a little pick me up with the caffeine. Tastes great, an alternative to soda or sports drinks. As a pre-workout it doesn't give you the ultra-focused or jittery-ness of some others, but I do notice a little difference in focus and capacity as I am working out. I'll do 2 scoops for a tall glass or shaker and it's plenty of flavor. 3 scoops pre-workout for a boost. Plenty of bang for your buck.

rgonmen001's Rating

Excellent product !!! Very good presentation and quality.

mdonahue7575's Rating

mdonahue7575 did not leave a written review for this product.

mcclainsa did not leave a written review for this product.

jennyhad's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I love the effects of this preworkout. So far, I've tried several pre-workouts but this is by far my favourite. It gives me the exact amount of energy I need (with 2 headed scoops) without any negative effects. I usually sleep within 1 hour after my training and with the other supplements I had trouble sleeping. However this one gives me enough energy to complete a 1,5 hour hard weight training workout and doesn't interfere with my sleep :) Flavour: I've tried fruit punch but didn't like it. Will try grape next time.

jfrog5982's Rating
Cranberry Orange - Exclusive!

Very good price for a decent pre/post-workout. I add my own creatine powder, which is cheap enough to be negligible. The flavors have been amazing - nothing that would make me not want to drink them any time, even with creatine powder mixed. I feel no bloat, and there's enough beta alanine to be felt. My only complaint is the lower levels of caffeine for a pre-workout. My tolerance may just be higher due to years of use, but this is easy enough to offset. I drink a cup of coffee with whatever meal I eat before the workout, then take a 3 scoop serving of this with creatine an hour later. I follow up my workout with a 2 scoop serving and creatine. I prefer about 8oz of water per two scoops rather than the s****ested 10-12.

Mls4460's Rating
Cranberry Orange - Exclusive!

Flavor is okay, tastes a bit like thanksgiving time. With this product I feel a little bit goes a long way. I can take 2 scoops the minimum s****ested dose during the day at work, and I can feel the energy just come into me. No need to go for 5-6 scoops. I do not know how this product works as a pre workout, as I do not take it for that. Simply take it during the day just to get some enerygy flowing.

1-20 of 1,422 Reviews