Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Watermelon Wave
1-20 of 1,488 Reviews

TheBeastWCBB's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is like a treat for me and I take it throughout the day lol It gives me a lot of energy and keeps me going

woodsman19's Rating
Strawberry Lime - Exclusive!

woodsman19 did not leave a written review for this product.

MCHenning's Rating
Green Apple

MCHenning did not leave a written review for this product.

Great Pre-work out and Post-Workout but all the time spent in the restroom for the rest of the day really brings it down to a 6.

candie1023's Rating
Concord Grape

I just recently started drinking BCAAs and the ON brand is fantastic! I drink them all day now and have noticed an increase in recovery and energy. The grape by far is my favorite. Not too sweet when using 2 scoops per 26 oz. Definitely a necessity in my day!

NMS3's Rating
Concord Grape

This product has given me the perfect amount of energy needed to give it my all in my workouts. I have been using it for two months now and I've noticed that I am able to lift more reps with shorter rest times on days that I use it. The taste is great as well; not too sweet and hydrates a dry mouth after drinking with 8-10 ounces of water.

Ruman17's Rating
Strawberry Lime - Exclusive!

The biggest problem I have is that it takes almost 3 servings to get any kind of boost. It does work if you take enough, but by that point it costs so much you might as well buy another product.

mmunshi did not leave a written review for this product.

ssprafka's Rating
Fruit Fusion
Blue Raspberry

This product worked very well for me. It helped me recover after tough workouts but the best part about it was the energy it provided. 2 scoops is enough to get me going for a workout. I also would use this for a pick me up in the late after noon. It mixes very well and the flavors are pretty good.

ecross17's Rating
Concord Grape

This is by far my favorite product I've tried and one of the few I continue to consistently use. Great product & great price especially when there's a sale going on. I mostly use it either throughout the day or as an intra-workout. Concord grape has consistently been my favorite, but I've also tried orange (7/10) and green apple (6/10). I find the flavor to be great, although a little strong based on the serving recommendations. I generally mix 1 1/4 scoop with a full 25 oz. shaker cup if I'm drinking it throughout the day, sometimes a little more if I'm using it during my workout. Great ingredient/nutritional profile and it definitely helps with muscle recovery and soreness. Mixability is perfect.

quanzi's Rating
Orange Blast

quanzi did not leave a written review for this product.

naynay917's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I have used this product for years and have no complaints with it. The flavors are good and the product delivers.

Pretty good pre workout. Effective and not too strong. I usually go for 3 scoops which is classed as intense. Base is caffeine and amino acids. Tastes nice I mix in beta alanine and creatine mono hydrate in the doses I require to the pre workout drink. Can't see point taking this at other times due to the caffeine content. Not happy about artificial colours. I mean do I really need to see bright blue, scarlet red. And grass green drinks. I'd rather not have the artificial Colors. it tastes great. And is effective

I use this for a pre-workout as much as for the BCAA. I get a nice even boost of energy that doesn't leave me jittery. The concord grape is the best flavor hands down. It definitely helps breakup the monotony of drinking water all day long.

rryanstauffer's Rating
Green Apple

Wow this stuff tastes great! I find this more effective as a morning pick me up or an intra-workout if you haven't taken any pre-workout.... Not powerful enough for me to use a just a pre-workout but overall great taste and good energy production... Would definitely buy again....

TheGreatRobba's Rating

I started using this product a month ago and have noticed significantly less pain post workout and a TON more energy. More Energy+Less Pain=MORE GAINS. I drink a few scoops for breakfast. It is beneficial for getting that energy quick first thing in the morning. I drink another few scoops pre-workout. With this product I experience absolutely no energy crash. Concord Grape is absolutely awful tasting in my opinion, purchased it on sale and regret it everyday I drink it. Blue Raspberry and Watermelon taste great!

Hearnoevo's Rating
Orange Cooler

Best tasting amino I have found thus far. I use this item as a during workout supplement so it does help me finish off my set. Apart from that i would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good tasting amino that doesn't leave any terrible after taste like some on the market.

KMR577's Rating
Blue Raspberry

KMR577 did not leave a written review for this product.

leomaner's Rating
Watermelon

I am always in search for the ideal preworkout. I also tried Pre JYM, Jack 3D (original), Cellulor C4, B.S.N. NO Xplode and several others. Amino Energy is my favourite. It gives me very good focus and 'good mood' feeling during workouts. At the same time it is very mild and feels more natural comparing to others. This is my base pre workout. I would also mark out Pre JYM. It has to much caffeine (3oo mg) for my taste but all other is perfect.

1-20 of 1,488 Reviews