Optimum Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

1-20 of 1,312 Reviews

• siulmv
siulmv's Rating
Concord Grape

I don't even like grape flavored things but I got this just to try it out and it's awesome! Gives me enough energy for an hour - hour/half training session. Sometimes I use 2 scoops :)

captainm05's Rating

I use this product as mainly a pre-workout but I also mix it with a teaspoon of optimum creatine powder. I have great results from it, I recently put it into my routine and have noticed an increase in strength, but more significantly recovery is quicker.

shanflow's Rating

This is a great pre-workout for moderate energy. It's got a low amount of caffeine so I never get jittery while lifting. It's a great pick me up! The orange cooler flavor tastes like tang to me.

LogicLight's Rating
Fruit Fusion

LogicLight did not leave a written review for this product.

CarlSagann's Rating

This product is great. I love the ratio of caffeine to arginine, beta-alanine, and glutamine. One serving has 100mg of caffeine which is more than enough for me! The flavours are amazing. If you've never taken PWO this is a good place to start. 1 scoop (50mg of caffeine) will flavour 600mL of water pretty good. So when you start taking multiple scoops it gets really sweet. I've since upgraded to c4 and I will just use amino energy during the day for something sweet to sip.

ticklemeelbow's Rating

ticklemeelbow did not leave a written review for this product.

LoLicious's Rating
Blue Raspberry

The grape flavor is super yummy, like Kool-Aid minus the sugar. Great if you're dieting and want to feel like you're cheating, even though you're not! The blue raspberry is gross and artificial, blech! Makes me scared to try other flavors. I've also heard of people using this to give up their soda habit. If you mix a scoop of this with a 10-12oz of sparkling water, you can pretty much get a "flavored soda" I tried it once and it was tasty. I've tried Jack3d and Cellucor C4 and I just couldn't handle the side effects. I'd get the jitters and feel like the inside of my body was itching/tingling. My husband felt the same way. I've never experienced any of that with this product, yet this still gives me energy before my workout. I sometimes take it in the morning to replace coffee. This stuff is great.

giovannafaria3's Rating

giovannafaria3 did not leave a written review for this product.

singer2345's Rating
Orange Cooler

Do you remember those nowalater candies? thats what this tasted like except it wasn't sweet until the after taste. It was horrible! As far as effects goes, no jitters, and you feel the energy almost immediately! This flavor wasn't my favorite, so I also got the orange cooler which was WAY better in my opinion. Amazing amino/pre/post workout product. Would definitely buy again!

Uziakja's Rating

This product has a totally replaced coffee for me but it's come close. It's amazing the energy gives you without giving you the jitters. I use it every day as a wake up and I also use it before every cardio session. Of all the flavors I've tried I have to say that Concorde grape is far and away the best tasting. I highly recommend this product.

doctorjt's Rating
Orange Cooler

LOVE This stuff! helps me make it the 2.5 to 3 hours between my meals during competition preps. Taste like koolaid but without the calories and added BCAAs and energy needed to not allow my body to use my muscle as a fuel source! Try Concord Grape (like an otter pop), and green apple! Orange Cooler is great as well! Cheers!

Itln Stln's Rating
Concord Grape

Costco had it for $32.99 for a 70 serving tub. Decided to try it. Taste is good. Really under dosed. I am not a fan of propriety blends. I like to know exactly what I am getting. I am going to stick with Scivation Xtend.

jitterbug610's Rating
Blue Raspberry

It's a good clean energy. I can take several servings throughout the day and not crash or get sick. It's super cheap at supplement giant I always stock up there when I can.

supastar2353's Rating
Green Apple

This is a excellent source of aminos and the best part is it taste like a green jolly rancher! My fav!!! :)

RASEL123's Rating

orange flavour is not that good. its ok drinkable but not something u wud look forward 2.

JacobCrim88's Rating

I got a trial size with a past order. The flavor was nice and it gave me a good caffeine buzz. I would order this as an intra workout bcaa but I since I lift after work I do not wish to continue adding caffeine in my system. But as a coffee substitute at work it was great. Far better than nasty K Cups.

junior8585's Rating
Green Apple

Picked up a free sample of this stuff.

Charty83's Rating
Watermelon

Good Stuff!!

liz318x's Rating
Orange Cooler

I like this product. Flavor is good. It reminds me of orange Gatorade. It gives a nice, clean pick-me up.. nothing excessive.

aaronmh2009's Rating
Orange Cooler

Definitely a good pre and mid workout drink when you don't want a TON of caffeine from a pre workout. Plus great aminos in them!

1-20 of 1,312 Reviews