Optimum Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Watermelon
1-20 of 1,213 Reviews

michael3510's Rating
Blue Raspberry

The product tastes very good. However, it is not really a good source of BCAA's unless you use at least 4 scoops. This makes it very expensive, I feel like this product is more like a preworkout instead of a good source of BCAA. I would still recommend it

Garrettp95's Rating
Fruit Fusion

My favorite pre-workout supplement for taste and effectiveness. Ive found that the orange cooler tastes similar to orange soda without the sugar. Read the nutrition label and you'll love how straight forward the ingredients are - BCAA's, other Aminos including Arginine and Taurine, Green Tea Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract, and the natural Caffeine thats in the Tea/Coffee Extracts. There's no long list of crazy herbs or supplements that you've never heard of, just the stuff that actually has evidence to support its effectiveness. I use this product year round, but its especially great while losing fat. The Green Tea curbs appetite while the Aminos help preserve muscle mass.

Skinnimini11's Rating
Orange Cooler

As an amino junkie I must say this is amazing and delicious!!

smc0328's Rating
Green Apple

smc0328 did not leave a written review for this product.

beefstrip's Rating
Concord Grape

For the time that I used it, I was pretty amped up. At first it took some getting used to the energy and the tingling sensation I had after I took it.

aharmon7's Rating

I love this stuff!!! I take it before my workout it allows me to work harder, push harder, workout longer, no tinglies or crazy feeling from it. You can use 2 scoops up to 6 scoops. You adjust to what works for you & what you're workout need is. My absolute favorite flavor is orange!! It tastes awesome.... I've tried watermelon couldn't wait till it was gone so I could go back to orange. Fruit punch is okay not my top fave. The other thing about this product is you can use it during the day for a little pick me up even when you're at work at your desk.

limmys's Rating
Watermelon

limmys did not leave a written review for this product.

ZbNY87's Rating
Concord Grape

Loved this stuff but a 30 serving tub lasted me 1 week.

paulmdepoy's Rating
Orange Cooler

Great product. I like it as a PWO without all the extra junk. Caffeine and AA. Cheaper too. Orange Cooler tastes amazing, like orange Gatorade without the sugary sticky spit taste. Drink it in the morning instead of coffee!

Jtorrens01's Rating
Concord Grape

I love this product it give me just the right amount of energy with out the jitters. I take 2 scoops but will be increasing my scoops to 3-4 nice I have already built tolerance to the 2. Plus, it taste create

beautifullmexi's Rating

This stuff is awesome! The taste is great on the blue raz. I also tried the lemon-lime, I'd say it tastes similar to the green skittles, which I hate! Every time I use this product it gives me the strength I need to not only get my workout done but to keep going. The first time I took it I felt like a BEAST! I barley started working out regularly about 3 weeks ago. My weight was at 138 with the much hated baby phat pooch! I'd usually just do 5 miles in 30 minutes on the elliptical burning around 120 calories and then call it a day. (I know, not very motivating!) Now, the 1st time I did my workout with Amino Energy I did 11 miles in an hour & burned 480 calories! Along with weight lifting, sit-ups, jumping jacks, squats, and push-ups!

veggiefreak101's Rating

Not a fan of this preworkout at all!!! You have to take about 6 scoops to even feel anything then the buzz only lasts about half way through the workout also stains your teeth after drinking it. Only plus is it taste delicious. I would not recommend this product.

h4xit's Rating

This is one of the first pre-workouts I tried when I started lifting. 4-5 scoops can take me from about to pass out after work to feeling like I want to flip cars over within a few minutes. Gives you the tingly feeling in your face. The flavors are pretty great (5 scoops can be strong with just 16oz, recommend you break it up more if it bothers you) and the price is pretty excellent.

stevep78's Rating
Orange Cooler

I started using this in late August of 2010. I only use it for my pre workout intake. I actually mix it with the Speed shot NO. If you want to have a sick workout and have tons of energy to spare after you are finished, then add these 2 supplements to your list. You'll grow, cut fat and be running around like you have adhd.. Get you some and get insane with your training. 2014: I have started using this daily again as I have started cutting, when cutting I can use a nice boost of energy from good sources like Amino Energy, it doesn't have too much of anything in it to keep me up if I take it in late but it does supply enough for me to get out of my "rut" feeling at the time. I mix this several times of day and sip on it Did I mention the recovery benefits? You are getting 2 products for the price of one here.

Badman25's Rating
Green Apple

Taste great and the energy is perfect.

jdw07d's Rating

Great flavor, I like this product because I don't get the jitters like I have with other pre-workouts. It's a fine powder so it dissolves very easily, and I like to sip on it throughout my workout and it doesn't leave a bad taste while I'm lifting! Will purchase again, and I've already gotten my sister to purchase the watermelon flavor and that it very yummy also!

alihunterali's Rating
Fruit Fusion

alihunterali did not leave a written review for this product.

pac1085's Rating
Green Apple

Don't notice much of an energy bump but the Green Apple tastes great! Blue Raspberry has a bad aftertaste.

Deluz's Rating

The Green Apple Product was very good. I have 0 problems mixing up this product, and I also noticed that i had a good bit of energy that was not jittery and was very smooth throughout cardio and weight Training. After using around 6 servings i have to say that i prefer this upon waking instead of a pre-workout dose in the afternoon. I feel it is much more optimal when taken on a true fasted stomach. Having a bit of amino's into the mix is a great tool as well. Good Product, Great Taste

CashleyS's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Taste is so good but the energy isn't as good as some other products. STill a great product

1-20 of 1,213 Reviews