Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Lemon Lime
Watermelon
Fruit Fusion
Orange Blast
Strawberry Lime - Exclusive!
Watermelon Wave
1-20 of 1,631 Reviews

rsabrera's Rating
Concord Grape

I tried 3 different brand of preworkout supplement and all of the 3 this is my top pre workout supplement, it gives me extra endurance work out more than i ever do it is just a proper way to used it and how much dose you need,

zoiddberg318's Rating
Fruit Fusion

This was a pre-workout recommended by someone I know personally. So far it is the best one I can find for price Pros: Tastes great, gets me the most pumped, no heartburn, quick acting, relatively cheap, great ingredients, least skin tingling I've felt, no jitters Cons: Wears off fairly quick (for me); Maybe around 1:30 to 2 hours, though it's minimal it still has skin tingling, I built a tolerance in about 3-4 months of straight use (though happens with mostpre-workouts), raises my blood pressure a solid 10 points for 1-2 days after regular use (again, most pre-workouts)

PatrickNegri's Rating
Green Apple

PatrickNegri did not leave a written review for this product.

ktlane18's Rating

I absolutely love this product! I've successfully gone through every single one that bought except for my 70 servings of grape which I've been giving to my friends to try. Not only am I hooked on it but I've gotten 3 other people hooked as well. I use it mostly as a pick me up, because I go to the gym after work. But it gives me way better energy than a cup of coffee does, even replaced my morning coffee for a few weeks with this and absolutely loved it. I do take 3-4 scoops though for a preworkout. A lot of the other preworkouts scare me to try, but this I'm comfortable using all day everyday! The only flavor I didn't care for was the grape but I was never big on grape flavoring to begin with. That said if I had to drink something grape flavored this is the best tasting thing I've tried. Green apple and watermelon are great on their own. And orange cooler is super tasty in a strawberry protein shake with a banana.

nwoodcock1's Rating
Lemon Lime

I like this product overall, it tastes great, and gives me a good boost. But it markets itself as a N.O booster? The labeling says "vascular pumps" and I experienced nothing like that. So if it marketed itself as just an amino and energy product then that's fine, but it markets itself as something that I isn't. I was not disappointed with my purchase, but I will not be buying again. Try BCAA energy from Evl Nutrition, that is a solid product!

4wvhicks's Rating
Strawberry Lime - Exclusive!

The flavor just stuck around too long. Lime didn't add any good effects to the Strawberry. Other flavors are great...just not this one.

Mls4460's Rating

Have tried almost every flavor of Amino Energy. Blue raspberry is a top one up there for me, taste is amazing!!! The grape seems to be way too sweet, but the taste is not bad.

tmac2703's Rating
Concord Grape

This is the best pre-workout, morning pick up, mid day, anything energy supplement. I have been lifting for 3 years now and have tried every pre workout on the market, they all leave me with a upset stomach and headache, not at all with this. Also you get all your aminos which cuts out another necessary supplement. Very easy to mix, taste great, extreme energy. I would recommend this to anyone serious about lifting.

klawson6's Rating
Concord Grape

My brother recommended this as a work-out drink. You can also use it as a mid-morning or afternoon pick-me-up. Mixes well with water and tastes great. May turn your pee bright yellow, even if you're fully hydrated. One downside is that it makes your breath stink.

taperfadeboy's Rating
Green Apple

I never right reviews but man I had to express my love for this product!!! Such a clean surge of energy my whole workout I was skeptical to the servings but it's great I'm doing 4 scoops and feeling great only using the product Monday and Thursday but it's just a great boost I'm mad that I did not do the buy 2 get 1 free it totally is worth it you Just got a life time customer!!

shredex7's Rating

This **** is the highlight of my day. Perks me up, and if I take too much it turns into a pre workout. What's not to love? These Amino's get my head in the game, whether I'm at the gym, at work... They don't discriminate. Highly recommend.

bennytrips1234's Rating
Concord Grape

I have to say this is by far my favorite non bcaa specific amino, this is a proprietary blend all of sorts of helpful amino's and the flavors are almost all great the grape is super delicious. I'm using almost all Optimum products (whey, pre workout, and casein), but I've sort of switched from this to the bpi best bcaa because i don't need the extra caffeine this supplies in line with my gold standard pre. This product is amazing though would definitely recommend the green apple or grape as both are my favorites in fact i wish O.N would make a gold standard BCAA with around 6 g of bcaa in a 2:1:1 ratio with a little bit of glutamine, and some other recovery agents, slap a band substance free label on it and Id always buy it.

stevenkieboom88's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I ordered a trial size to see if it performed better than other BCAA products. I take about 2 1/2 scoops 30 minutes before heading to the gym. I definitely noticed an increase in focus and energy. The taste profile isn't bad at all, but the reason I gave the flavour a 7 only is because I have had better tasting products. With that said, the flavour is also MUCH better than a lot of other product. Overall very happy with the trial size and will be ordering more.

alexortiz5815's Rating
Orange Blast

I used it as a pre workout, I did not notice much of an energy boost, but on the plus side no jitters, or restlessness. I did feel pumped after a few sets.

japanktth's Rating
Orange Cooler

Tastes great, easily mixed, and the best option for late afternoon pick me up!

RiseUpUK's Rating
Green Apple

Tried this for the first time, tastes great. I took 4 scoops and it definitely works, I just don't think it is as potent or aggressive as NO-Xplode 2.0 which was my previous PWO supp. ***This could be to do with the dosage, I would normally take 2 scoops of NO-xplode. *** It does clearly say on the packaging you can take between 2-6 scoops. My thinking is that if I take 6 scoops to match or exceed NO-xplode it's going to workout an expensive supplement. I'm going to try NO-xplode 3.0 next time and will post my review.

spacejim67's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Mixes perfect, tastes great. Endurance proven. No after taste or stomach issues. Still works great was able to go little longer today! Tastes great.

klynn2212's Rating

I am very happy with this purchase. I like to sip on aminos during my workout and the caffeine provided a nice pick me up...also a great pre-workout when you want something a little more tame than most other pwo. I like all the flavors I tried, though with the 2 scoop serving size recommendation I did think they were a bit watered down compared to BSN Amino X.

jerseyjerz's Rating

Is this the best grape juice ever, or is it just BCAA'S? The flavor is on point, def gives the energy I need after a day of work!

dolloff33 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,631 Reviews