Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Watermelon Wave
1-20 of 1,563 Reviews

victoria9902's Rating
Concord Grape

I got this in a stack and was surprised at how awesome it worked as a pre workout. It doesn't leave you jittery like some pre workouts do. I have started using it as an afternoon energy boost on the days I have not gotten much sleep the night before. Already placed another order to try more flavors!

Cheydt's Rating

I've had great results with this supplement. I originally tried it because I was tired of the stomach aches and sick feeling when taking pre workouts. Amino Energy works great for energy during your workout, almost like a pre workout. I don't even use the full serving which is 2 scoops, one works fine, just enough caffeine. As for the taste, I've tried watermelon, green apple, orange cooler and blue raspberry. While green apple is the highest rated on here, it's really not great unless you generally like green apple flavored stuff. Right now I'm sick of it. The best flavor in my opinion is watermelon, especially if you mix it with fruit punch gatorade. That ****s good. Orange cooler is pretty bad, blue raspberry is alright, watermelon is the only flavor I didn't get sick of after 30 servings.

SyrinxAruanuS's Rating
Concord Grape

SyrinxAruanuS did not leave a written review for this product.

rdbuysse's Rating
Strawberry Lime - Exclusive!

This stuff works great, I take 3 scoops every day before work. Flavor on the other hand, isn't great on the flavors I bought. Strawberry Lime just has a weird after taste, and green apple tastes salty unless you mix it with a LOT of water. Blue raspberry is decent, but again only if you use enough water, at least 12-14 ounces. Fruit fusion on the other hand is amazing. Would recommend that flavor all day.

Leticia2015's Rating
Watermelon

Leticia2015 did not leave a written review for this product.

RowdyTexan's Rating
Green Apple

I bought this for a little before workout boost, it does a good job. I use this opposed to preworkout. It won't produce the buzz of a pre, so don't buy if that's what you want. I feel a lot better after my workouts if I take this vs a pre.

aek89's Rating
Strawberry Lime - Exclusive!

Product performance is pretty good. Like the caffeine content. Not in love with the flavour (strawberry-lime) Less fruity and refreshing than I imagined, and more medicine-y. reminds me of some of those cough syrups and has a bit of an aftertaste.

adelefu's Rating
Concord Grape

adelefu did not leave a written review for this product.

mvanhoorickx's Rating
Fruit Fusion

mvanhoorickx did not leave a written review for this product.

singtingz's Rating
Orange Cooler

singtingz did not leave a written review for this product.

riskey7's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I give this product a 10/10 because it is a safer alternative to other pre workouts. It is not loaded with caffeine. It has just enough to intensify workouts and not get jitters. Taste great as well

reyrozay's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is a great Pre-workout. Gives me plenty of energy during training session. Hey, even The Rock takes this stuff. Strawberry Kiwi was the best flavor I tried so far.

Mikeythatsnice's Rating
Strawberry Lime - Exclusive!

Mikeythatsnice did not leave a written review for this product.

gregallen9227's Rating
Concord Grape

If you take the supplement as directed you will get an okay energy boost without jitters. At 3 scoops my skin started to tingle similar to when using No-Xplode—believe the Niacin causes this—but the boost was a bit lacking and didn't really give me the pump.

michfit4life's Rating
Watermelon

Watermelon is my favourite! I have tasted others flavours and they all taste great! great product! gives me the energy I need to push through my workout!! Don't workout with out it!!

• hbloch
hbloch's Rating
Blue Raspberry

hbloch did not leave a written review for this product.

dzim25's Rating
Concord Grape

dzim25 did not leave a written review for this product.

roydermid123's Rating
Green Apple

roydermid123 did not leave a written review for this product.

midniteboogie's Rating
Concord Grape

Grape is by far the best flavor i've had so far. I use this to replace my coffee in the morning and to give me a pick-me-up throughout the day. Plus it has a nice amino acid profile. I try not to use it after my workouts because it has a good amount of caffeine in it and i normally will take a pre-workout supp. Caffeine overload at that point. It has become a staple in my daily routine.

Mvega57's Rating
Green Apple

Taste like the real thing, Even my friends liked it and they bought it as well.

1-20 of 1,563 Reviews