Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Orange Cooler
1-20 of 1,374 Reviews

TeamWolf's Rating
Concord Grape

Just started using the product about a week ago (Bobby Shmurda V) and I'm loving it. I'm in college so I take it a little bit after I wake up and before class and it really does help me focus in on what I'm doing. The grape flavor is unreal too, tastes like melted popsicles.

ashleecruz320's Rating
Strawberry Lime - Exclusive!

ashleecruz320 did not leave a written review for this product.

getupandsquat's Rating
Strawberry Lime - Exclusive!

The strawberry lime flavor is AWESOME, it almost reminds me of some sort of lime-ade. The product itself works great too. Gives you energy and that extra boost to get you through the end of your work out strong.

8upPickles's Rating

I'm an intermittent faster and the the BCAA's in this drink are perfect for when I'm fasting. I also am not a coffee drinker, so the caffeine is just what I need to get me going in the mornings. It's two scoops in the morning, two scoops for during my workout and then two scoops in the afternoon to beat the afternoon drag. It's easily my favorite supplement and I highly recommend it.

KiloCarcajou's Rating
Orange Cooler
Watermelon

I got my girlfriend's coworker hooked on this stuff. She says the watermelon tastes like liquid jolly rancher. I think watermelon and orange are good. Orange is not as good though. I want to try green apple. It seems to keep me satiated for longer than just water or things like mio/crystal light. I also mix it in with my water for workouts and it helps out a bit. First time I tried it, I didn't realize it had caffeine so I ended up losing a lot of sleep, but that was my fault.

simplelife01's Rating

i guess you can call this a pre-workout. i mainly used it for cardio in the morning and light lifting for upper body. i love the green apple by far my favorite everyone seems to love it too. worth the buy, you will be hook!

• tpahl

tpahl did not leave a written review for this product.

joehiggins7117's Rating
Watermelon

I use this stuff as the base flavor for my own pre-workout shake formulation. I can't say much for the energy factor as I mix in so many other things that my body can't tell what's what. What I can say is that the flavors I've tried are good. I try to minimize the amount of water I mix it with so I can chug it easier, but with 2 scoops of this stuff I need to mix with about 12 oz of water (8 oz is gag producing). The watermelon is tasty, and so is the grape. No complaints there. Plus its nice that it already has all my BCAAs so I don't need to add more to my pre-shake.

SeanRoyer's Rating
Strawberry Lime - Exclusive!

This is the newest flavor of Amino Emergy, it has an incredible taste! I use ON's Amino Energy daily and dial it up to my workout needs. This product has a great caffiene kick and I sip it throughout my workout session. It is my pre-workout drink of choice!

Since I now workout at 5:30 am I decided to try a preworkout that had caffeine as an ingredient (hemavol wasn't cutting it for fasted workouts). This product taste better than average and provides a good bit of energy. I plan to continue using this product as long as they don't change the formula.

bcf7683's Rating
Green Apple

After trying a few different pre-workouts (both stim and non-stim) and always ending up with an upset stomach halfway through my workout, I decided to go the route of aminos to see if it would be any better- I've been using the Green Apple for the last week or so and it's agreeing with my stomach way more than any of the pwo's I've tried before. It provides a bit of a boost in energy and puts something in my system before I workout since I don't eat (WO @ 5am). Green apple flavor tastes like **** Jolly Rancher, too. Love it.

hillarygenrich's Rating
Fruit Fusion

hillarygenrich did not leave a written review for this product.

This has to be my all time fav supp. A perfect pick me up, and high octane pre workout powder that helps me perform at my best. What I love most (other than the awesome flavours) is that there's no side effects -other than the positive ones! (energy, stamina and mental clarity).

docwill's Rating
Watermelon

Tastes amazing, and can use is for pre workout boost or even for just a mid afternoon "pick me up." Love this stuff!

pavelbuka's Rating
Fruit Fusion

pavelbuka did not leave a written review for this product.

I notice small energy and focus boost with this which helps me increase my intensity and time in the gym overall helping me get gains. It's nice to have a pre work out that isn't overloaded and it's nice to drink something other than water.

CaitlynPalmer27's Rating
Watermelon

This product is amazing!! It doesn't take very long the the pre-workout portion of the AmiN.O. Energy to kick in and it really helps with the focus aspect of working out. I'd recommend that you use this for your workouts and see what I mean.

jlmoser's Rating

This stuff is awsome! Taste like Jolly Ranchers. I use them mainly to keep me away from pop, which has been my downfall. Highly recommend this product!

Rachel Lynn's Rating
Strawberry Lime - Exclusive!

I love Amino Energy and the new Strawberry Lime flavor is amazing!

EM86's Rating
Lemon Lime
Strawberry Lime - Exclusive!

EM86 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,374 Reviews