Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Lemon Lime
Fruit Fusion
Orange Cooler
Orange Blast
Strawberry Lime - Exclusive!
Watermelon Wave
Concord Grape
1-20 of 1,525 Reviews

kdolphan13's Rating
Watermelon

great taste, great mixability, 2 scoops works for me for a moderate workout, the value per serving is excellent...I used to use MP Assault...I have used grape & watermelon...both fantastic flavors...you won't be disappointed!

Datsunzcrash's Rating
Orange Cooler

It's pretty good. Flavor is not too strong, which I like. It seems to work for me. I have been upping my protein and have noticed GAINS!

Hg0187's Rating
Green Apple

The most best tasting supplement I have ever tasted next to jym protein powder. This tastes exactly like the green apple jolly rancher candy. I started using this Monday and it def helps with the muscle recovery faster especially throughout the workout if your sipping on it. It has caffeine in it so it def helps even more with the energy ! 2 days i had a full scoop of pwo in one side and aminos on the other side. It seemed like a lot so yesterday I used half a scoop each and mixed them together just the perfect amount of pump and energy. Doesn't get you wired or u don't crash either !! Hope this helps !

I have bought all the flavor but prefer this one to the others, just personal taste I guess. Mixes well and give's me what I need for those long hard workouts. I usually just down it with my pre-workout, being I prefer to drink just water during my grueling workouts.

brandonmoore93's Rating
Watermelon

Tastes awesome! However, I have to take about 4 scoops to make a difference. I don't use this product every day so it's worth it to me. 30 servings has lasted me a couple months.

gmarieromolini's Rating

I bought 4 different flavors that I like to mix and match together so that I never get tired of the same taste. I love this stuff! I actually get a pre-workout tingle from 3-4 scoops. For pre, during, and post workouts... amino energy is great :)

cbrezzy55's Rating
Watermelon

I switched from C4 to ON Amino Energy and I actually love it!! Perfect for the college athlete! Recommend to all

kydaddy7's Rating
Concord Grape

kydaddy7 did not leave a written review for this product.

gives me the aminos i need before my workouts to help stop my muscles from breaking down because im trying to loose fat and the aminos help stop the breakdown of muscle. i haven't had a soda our anything with caffeine in it so the caffeine energy blend gives me some pretty good energy. it tastes pretty good especially when you haven't had any soda our fruit juice in a while. I'm not to concerned with the exact amounts of each amino in the amino blend but for those who are i can tell you that with just 2 scoops the top of my head my lips and parts of my face get pretty tingly, i say this because i have read that certain aminos in the blend will cause some tingling.

pollito82's Rating

this is the best works for me 6 scoop in botle of water

ThomasClement11's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I probably don' t use this the way most of you do. I needed something to replace the monsters in the morning. This was great for that. Help me kick the habit and it's great for that and it gets me my amino acids. It's a great substitution for getting your energy in the morning. I use different stuff for preworkout and post.

Best tasting pre-workout energy drink I have had yet!!

arlissia23's Rating
Watermelon

This stuff is AMAZING!! I Took this am and I have energy like crazy. no jitters but able to do what I need to for my chaotic life. I have prepped, cooked and packaged 30 containers for breakfast and lunch. I worked out and then have energy to not only make dinner but prep 10 made meals. Stoked!! Oh and it helped me power through my workout.....beyond pleased!!

trevdog2123's Rating

This stuff is awesome! I've yet to find a flavor I don't really enjoy, and I plan on trying them all. I really like how much energy this gives me throughout my workout without making my heart race or feel jittery the rest of the day. I usually mix up 2-3 scoops with water and drink it throughout my workout. I've never felt that I needed more than 3 scoops (even on those tired days). I look forward to drinking this, and plan on keeping it as part of my regular workout routine.

GregTowers1337's Rating

I would highly recommend Amino Energy.

AlexandruTr's Rating
Green Apple

AlexandruTr did not leave a written review for this product.

spacejim67's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Mixes perfect, tastes great. Endurance proven. No after taste or stomach issues.

ryanpope's Rating

ryanpope did not leave a written review for this product.

I love the versatility of this BCAA product. I use it whenever I do any kind of endurance training or when I'm in need of a little wake up call.

1-20 of 1,525 Reviews