Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Good
2026 Total Ratings
Strawberry Lime
Blueberry Mojito
Fruit Fusion
Orange Blast
Peach Lemonade - Exclusive!
Lemon Lime
Pineapple
1-20 of 2,026 Reviews

WheystedWarrior's Rating
Iced Cafe Vanilla
Peach Lemonade - Exclusive!

Great macros and ultra low cal. I use these just about everyday and love them!

zdholland did not leave a written review for this product.

DrDelaine's Rating
Watermelon

Great boost of energy before I go to the gym in the morning and around noon at work! The flavor is great, and it really peps me up!

courtneyo1's Rating
Iced Mocha Cappuccino

I am addicted! I bought the Iced Mocha Cappuccino and the Blueberry Mojito flavors after reading several good reviews. The Mocha cappuccino has officially replaced my morning coffee! I love it. It mixes so well and the flavor is on point. I'll be trying the Blueberry mojito this afternoon as my pre-workout replacement. I have high hopes for it! I've had the Mocha flavor twice now and both times I got a noticeable and clean energy. I'm definitely a repeat customer for this.

First let me say I spend a lot of time reading reviews on products. I love this stuff. I use this at all times of the day I work out at 4am. Use it as my preworkout drink. Then I'll drink more later in the day while at work to get me through the day. The flavors are great and this is one product I have bought a number of times

Tramboo's Rating
Watermelon

Not the best but worth the price.

MsViolence's Rating
Watermelon Wave

MsViolence did not leave a written review for this product.

Jikingare's Rating
Pineapple
Watermelon

Jikingare did not leave a written review for this product.

ConnorYeargan00's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Nice energy boost I use mine as a pre-workout 6 scoops. 1.Blue Raspberry 2.Green Apple 3.Watermelon

jdurfee99's Rating
Orange Cooler

Hands down one of the best flavors out there, nothing can quite replicate how delicious the orange cooler is to me. As for the effects of the product itself, it gives me heaps of energy when i take it mid-day, yet i wouldnt use it as a preworkout because it doesnt give me the full kick i look for before the gym! Regardless, i will continue to purchase.

Lourenco89's Rating
Iced Mocha Cappuccino

Great supplement. Used for the last few months now. I prefer this to a pre workout supplement

kpaulyy's Rating
Concord Grape

Great tasting. Will now try other flavours , good for morning pick me up and in/after gym.

shirozoroark's Rating
Green Apple

shirozoroark did not leave a written review for this product.

principledan's Rating

principledan did not leave a written review for this product.

Lucky13charms's Rating

This is one of my favorite products! Watermelon is my favorite, it tastes like a jolly rancher. I use this every morning instead of coffee. It wakes me up without being jittery. I also use it as a pre workout.

Was really good at first but later the had an strong artificial after taste. I liked that the energy wasnt too jittery, but needed to take 4 scoops to feel anything.

actionjackson19's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Good product gives you that extra energy you need without the jitters

hommermay's Rating

I use this product daily just to keep me focused. I love the watermelon it my favorite. I like that it does not give me the jitters or shakes. But setting in front of a computer all day the boost gives me to help finish my day.

Purdatory's Rating
Iced Mocha Cappuccino

The Iced Mocha Cappuccino was one of those few things that helped save my sanity during that final few weeks during my prep for a show. Tastes amazing and would mix it with my morning coffee for a morning treat. I probably would have gnawed someones arm off if I didn't have this to help maintain my coffee dependency for those early AM workouts.

lodger93's Rating
Concord Grape

Really enjoy using this product. I use it as a pre-work out, it gives me a good energy boost without making me feel jittery. Mixes well with water with no clumps. I bought the concord grape and it tastes great! Will try the other flavours!

1-20 of 2,026 Reviews