Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Blueberry Mojito
Fruit Fusion
Orange Blast
Lime Mint Mojito
Peach Lemonade - Exclusive!
Lemon Lime
Iced Cafe Vanilla
1-20 of 2,272 Reviews

Nicholaselnicko's Rating
Pineapple

This product is only really good for the caffeine, if you want to use it for its other ingredients you have to take at least 3 servings to get the clinical proven doses of the other ingredients, and 3 serves whops a massive 300mg of caffeine, good luck sleeping for little results. Flavours are amazing.

marnold1987's Rating

marnold1987 did not leave a written review for this product.

sarajtriem's Rating

Great tasting and provided a little extra boost as a pre-workout, but not a whole lot. It works best for a morning or mid day pick-me-up. The cotton candy smelled fantastic, but taste wasn't as full. Pineapple was about the same, but blue raspberry was amazing.

Ghawk21's Rating
Orange Blast

I love how many flavour options there are for this product. If you can't find one you like theres 100 more to choose from. Wish it gave me more energy in the gym though. I actually like this for getting through a busy afternoon at work more than I do for the gym.

AA5MC's Rating
Pineapple

Just love this product. Tried three flavors all great tasting

RUTHRA6's Rating
Orange Cooler

Awesome energy drink .i used it for almost 3 years ,increased energy during my workout

fletchnighthawk's Rating

Strawberry Lime had a bit of an odd after taste but I started mixing it with Pineapple and thought it turned out pretty good! Pineapple is great! Blueberry Mojito is a bit on the sour side but still a good flavor as well.

grossmas's Rating
Cotton Candy

I LOVE the green apple flavor! I drink this mid morning to help me get through the day and again after lifting, before cardio for an energy boost! Green Apple has a tart taste that I love. The Cotton Candy is good, but not great. I cannot wait to try more flavors!

Sassy114's Rating
Watermelon

Yum!!! It tasted just like a watermelon jolly rancher!! I was so surprised and amazed with the flavor!! I'm so happy I bought this product it put me in a good mood and it did give a boost of energy to go workout!!!

Love this stuff. I like to mix the Pineapple and Orange together. Great taste also

BEHodge's Rating

As a diet soda addict, these Aminos have been a lifesaver and game changer. It is the same price as the gallons of soda I would drink per week, but without the carbonated water, syrup, and artificial sweeteners. And, the fact that it's powdered means anywhere I have access to water I can drink a round of this. It has the same caffeine as my regular sodas and coffee, so I don't miss out at all there. Plus, it has a very similar taste to Kool-Aid, which makes it fairly refreshing and enjoyable to drink. If I'm not working out at night, I'll use a heavy dose of this in conjunction with extra Beta Alanine and creatine monohydrate as a decent pre-workout (though I'll tend to avoid it past 5pm to get some decent sleep). Out of two major brands of BCAA's I've tried, this has the best flavor, and I'll stock up next time a good sale comes along.

Sebhul1's Rating
Watermelon

The flavor is excellent and it put a pep in your step. It also has a great amount of amino acids you won't find in other preworkouts. If you buy it try doing the buy 2 get one for an even better value.

dballs09's Rating
Concord Grape

Delicious. Usually I get sick of a bcaa after a few workouts. Not this flavor. It helps push me through longer workouts as well.

paulkline123's Rating

I love this product! It's great for pre workout when i don't need a huge boost in energy, between classes and before flights. Don't sleep on cotton candy it tastes great.

RGtripleRG's Rating

I use Essential AmiN.O. Energy as a pre workout supp. It suppress any hunger that would come up during long workouts. The caffeine in it is from the green tea plant which gives you just enough energy and focus without crashing. Overall great stuff!! Highly recommended!! Best flavors are Blue Raspberry, Orange Cooler, and Peach Lemonade

kcimorelli's Rating
Iced Mocha Cappuccino

This product is AMAZING. I mix it with my espresso first thing in the mornings, and it does exactly as it promises. I've used it daily for 2 weeks, and will continue to purchase it to drink in the mornings.

hawnrich's Rating
Peach Lemonade - Exclusive!

Doesn't really give too much energy, but recovery is great. The peach lemonade really just taste like peach tea to me.

koani64's Rating
Iced Cafe Vanilla
Concord Grape

Great for pre-workout! Great energy level without the shakes. Tastes awesome! I drink the cafe vanilla in the morning in place of my coffee that I used to drink before going to work! The grape flavor taste great as well! Mixes well, no clumps, no bad after taste.

LeBeNG17's Rating
Green Apple

Firstly Taste: superb! like a green jolly rancher knowing that I'm gonna have something so delicious to drink during my workout helps me look forward to and better crush my workouts. I like the taste of essential amino energy more than any other drink I have juice, diet, soda, this literally tastes better than anything else i'm drinking on my current diet. Again it really gives me a mental lift to know I'm gonna drink something so tasty! Effectiveness: This product works in giving me the energy I need without making me feel twitchy like other pre workouts I've tried. It feels a little more like a natural consistent energy as apposed to a jolt out of nowhere. I also like the amino content so that I don't feel like I'm working out on an empty stomach. And I think the BCAA's have helped me recover from the crazy amount of volume I've been doing. Overall: Definitely worth grabbing I'm looking forward to trying some other flavors so far I've had grape and green apple and like them equally. P.S. This product is even better if you mix it with extra cold water or throw some ice in your shake bottle. Like a green jolly rancher icey!!!!

mmmmarmar's Rating

mmmmarmar did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 2,272 Reviews