Optimum Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Watermelon
1-20 of 1,305 Reviews

singer2345's Rating
Orange Cooler

Do you remember those nowalater candies? thats what this tasted like except it wasn't sweet until the after taste. It was horrible! As far as effects goes, no jitters, and you feel the energy almost immediately! This flavor wasn't my favorite, so I also got the orange cooler which was WAY better in my opinion. Amazing amino/pre/post workout product. Would definitely buy again!

Uziakja's Rating

This product has a totally replaced coffee for me but it's come close. It's amazing the energy gives you without giving you the jitters. I use it every day as a wake up and I also use it before every cardio session. Of all the flavors I've tried I have to say that Concorde grape is far and away the best tasting. I highly recommend this product.

doctorjt's Rating
Orange Cooler

LOVE This stuff! helps me make it the 2.5 to 3 hours between my meals during competition preps. Taste like koolaid but without the calories and added BCAAs and energy needed to not allow my body to use my muscle as a fuel source! Try Concord Grape (like an otter pop), and green apple! Orange Cooler is great as well! Cheers!

Itln Stln's Rating
Concord Grape

Costco had it for $32.99 for a 70 serving tub. Decided to try it. Taste is good. Really under dosed. I am not a fan of propriety blends. I like to know exactly what I am getting. I am going to stick with Scivation Xtend.

jitterbug610's Rating
Concord Grape

It's a good clean energy. I can take several servings throughout the day and not crash or get sick. It's super cheap at supplement giant I always stock up there when I can.

supastar2353's Rating
Green Apple

This is a excellent source of aminos and the best part is it taste like a green jolly rancher! My fav!!! :)

RASEL123's Rating

orange flavour is not that good. its ok drinkable but not something u wud look forward 2.

JacobCrim88's Rating

I got a trial size with a past order. The flavor was nice and it gave me a good caffeine buzz. I would order this as an intra workout bcaa but I since I lift after work I do not wish to continue adding caffeine in my system. But as a coffee substitute at work it was great. Far better than nasty K Cups.

junior8585's Rating
Green Apple

Picked up a free sample of this stuff.

Charty83's Rating
Watermelon

Good Stuff!!

liz318x's Rating
Orange Cooler

I like this product. Flavor is good. It reminds me of orange Gatorade. It gives a nice, clean pick-me up.. nothing excessive.

aaronmh2009's Rating
Orange Cooler

Definitely a good pre and mid workout drink when you don't want a TON of caffeine from a pre workout. Plus great aminos in them!

JoggingJohn's Rating
Lemon Lime

JoggingJohn did not leave a written review for this product.

johnharpham's Rating
Fruit Fusion

johnharpham did not leave a written review for this product.

bbbbb24's Rating
Blue Raspberry

bbbbb24 did not leave a written review for this product.

pwdben's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I have been using AmiN.O. Energy for a good year now, I love it! It really does have a great flavour and provides you with that extra kick you may need. Personally, I prefer this to Platinum Pre but that is also a good product. The only thing that bothers me is that it's difficult to get the full range of flavours in the UK.

FallenGladiator's Rating
Green Apple

Taste: mixes well and with the right ratio (3 scoops to 24oz water), it tastes great, exactly like jolly rancher green apple. Mixing: Great, no left over residue after 3-4 good shakes. RESULTS: this is the kicker, personally after using this product in a staggering stage (1 scoop morning, 1 pre workout, 1 post workout). I was able to recover every night, I gained a good 5-6lbs on all my lifts which for a BCAA mix is pretty decent. The energy was good, no jitters and good quality energy. There is a slight come down, but you will only notice it if you know what to look for. Impression's: Great Product for the price, taste is great and gives the body what it needs to grow and recover, Helps with sleep at least for me and gave me the clear focused energy I needed. Would buy again 1000%. product is clean, comes well packaged and gives all that is promised.

ChrisCoalter's Rating

I am currently a Drill sergeant I can't do coffee during the summer because of the heat this is a great substitute. I need something to get me going to keep up with 55 Pvts. This isn't over stimulating but it gets me going in the mornings.

jencag's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Pretty good, just doesn't have the oomph I expected.

fhdugan's Rating

fhdugan did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,305 Reviews