Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Strawberry Lime
Blueberry Mojito
Fruit Fusion
Orange Blast
Peach Lemonade - Exclusive!
Lemon Lime
Pineapple
Concord Grape
1-20 of 2,113 Reviews

ATyler626's Rating

I love this product. My husband and I both use it for a pre-workout. I also bought the iced cafe for the am to get me going for work. I did not like the chocolate flavor but I love the vanilla. My favorites are watermelon and pineapple. They taste exactly like melted down Jolley ranchers. I can't wait to drink this for everyday. I look forward to it and it helps me push through my workout or get through my work day

Brainwash14's Rating
Strawberry Lime

Brainwash14 did not leave a written review for this product.

mjmcken3's Rating

Amino Energy has been my go-to energy source for about a year now. I've tried other brands, but haven't found one that I like better. While not as intense as a marketed pre-workout, I do use it for energy before a run or lighter workout, and it's also replaced my cup of coffee in the afternoon to help me finish up my workday. I've tried a number of flavors, watermelon and grape having reigned top on my list, but enter the mighty peach lemonade. OMG, if you're looking for a new flavor, give this one a try! It reminds me of the flavored lemonades you can get at a restaurant, but without all the sugar. I only wish it was available in a larger size!

I really like these aminos. that flavor selection is so good and most are just delicious.

Love this product - any flavor is good! Great to take before a workout or even mid-day for a little extra energy. No shaking or headaches from not taking it and also slept fine when I took it in the afternoon. Will keep buying!

Greeklifter87's Rating
Blueberry Mojito

If you're looking for a pre-workout drink I recommend getting this amino drink with added caffeine. This not considered a PW but take before and even during workouts for great energy. The flavors taste so good and can even be taken on off days for added amino acids and a substitute for coffee.

tastealicious's Rating

tastealicious did not leave a written review for this product.

AdnanRamadhan's Rating
Iced Mocha Cappuccino

The Flavor: -Iced Mocha Cappuccino tastes exactly like KOPIKO coffee candy. -It tastes bad with water thought. -To enhance the taste, try it with milk instead. -For even better taste i add 1 scoop of ON double rich chocolate protein powder. The Energy: -I could spend my whole day at the gym

I have tried, blueberry mojito, watermelon and peach lemonade and all of these flavors are amazing!! The watermelon tastes exactly like the jolly rancher. I just bought the pineapple and I'm super excited to try that one. This product is great for before and during a work out, it gives me a decent amount of energy to get through my moderate to strenuous workouts. I do have to admit that it doesn't technically give me a pump like most pre-workouts do (technically this isn't a pre-workout), this kind of just keeps my stamina going. The recommended serving is 2 scoops but I usually have to take a little bit more.

barronjs's Rating

I have been using this as a replacement for coffee in the morning and while while I'm at the gym. My gym sessions keep getting longer and longer as I have more energy to continue lifting or running. I work in lawn care and I'm no longer crashing after lunch. I recomended it to a buddy that is training for a marathon and he said the first day he was able to add a mile to his run. Love this stuff. I have tried other BCAA supps but nothing compairs.

dietfreack's Rating

Totally in love with this product! If I have struggles with waking up, lack of energy or just want something sweet, I take a portion and it woks! I'm full of energy! And taste is great, a bit difficult to mix without a shaker, but overall it's amazing stuff.

antonellaonai's Rating

Love the taste

majed132's Rating
Iced Mocha Cappuccino

it was really good and helpful with in the morning

Pulp22's Rating
Fruit Fusion

Pulp22 did not leave a written review for this product.

AbrahamGarcia's Rating

AbrahamGarcia did not leave a written review for this product.

rdf803's Rating
Iced Cafe Vanilla

I like this as an afternoon drink to get me through the afternoon slumps. It tastes pretty similar to my favorite coffee drinks. It's a pretty good substitute for those sugary drinks that don't exactly fit my macros!

joshrupprecht's Rating

Finally found a great product for mid day crashes. I had improved my diet but even with that and working out would find I needed something for energy. Started using this product for getting going and mid day crashes and I think it works great. 2 scoops of this seem to work fine. I still use a different product for pre-work. I don’t know how anyone could do 6 scoops of this; the taste would be too strong unless you had a 45 oz blender bottle. And I’ve noticed my taste buds must be different the most of the rating system community. I love the Orange cooler flavor. Mix it with a small amount of ice in a blender bottle and ready to go. The other flavors fall short for me. Fruit fusion is alright here and there. But I’d rather lean towards a fruit punch flavor. Concord grape and green apple, almost like jolly ranchers you would have as a kid. Again you’ll have to make your own taste decisions, but If you need something for a mid day crash. Or are someone who’s trying to kick soda and have a healthier diet over all . This is a great product.

wouimette's Rating
Watermelon

The Iced Mocha flavor is no good, get the Watermelon instead.

andreasleonidou's Rating
Lemon Lime

I take this for a couple months now it just for the energy before my workout. it works! blue raspberry tastes awesome!

georgegray5's Rating

Great product here overall for the price, the assortment of flavor options, and the right boost you need for a little pick-me-up or for an intense preworkout. Majority of flavors that I've tried I've liked or loved. Definitely enjoy this in the morning as a coffee substitute or for a post lunch boost or for my preworkout.

1-20 of 2,113 Reviews