Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Good
Lemon Lime
Fruit Fusion
Orange Blast
Strawberry Lime - Exclusive!
Watermelon Wave
1-20 of 1,677 Reviews

LeanAnne's Rating
Watermelon

I usually take this on my cardio days and carry a bottle with my during. My efforts increase when I'm near falling and I get that second spurt. Taste is delicious I keep drinking it after I'm done.

ayelen92's Rating
Watermelon

I would recommend this to anyone! Not a big fan of pre-workouts but this has that energy blend plus your amino acids what more can you ask for. I can get a good pump at the gym. Watermelon Taste great. Can't wait to try the lime flavor need to order another batch soon.

Wasn't bad at all. I'm not big on pre-workout. I take C4 occasionally. I took 1 serving of amino energy and had a great workout. Made me feel great and filled with energy. I lifted hard and heavy and felt like I could keep going. This is great stuff!!

Tippi1994's Rating
Green Apple

Tippi1994 did not leave a written review for this product.

Jaysmark35's Rating
Watermelon

I was looking for a pre workout to help with intense cardio and I think this is it. I run and sprint about an hour everyday and was looking for a nice low jitter boost. Because this centers around BCAA I think its perfect for runners and getting those legs to recover faster. I get the recovery and energy I need and the BA helps prolong my times. I lift most of the time and have used all the other pres. I would not use this if I was weight lifting. There isn't enough ingredients in the proper dose here for that. Overall great taste and again perfect profile for runners or maybe people on a cut. The EGCG is a nice bonus as well.

EagerForMuscle's Rating

Really good for pre and during workout. Doesn't it too hard gives a small burst of energy to keep you pushing through, does make me sweat more which is always good during cutting. Orange cooler and watermelon both taste fantastic!

trowbridgen0917's Rating
Blue Raspberry

trowbridgen0917 did not leave a written review for this product.

amitshah7's Rating
Orange Cooler

I was hesitant when I first purchased this, but I must say that I have been extremely satisfied with it. I have been using this product for about 2 years now and it does everything it says. I would recommend following the guidelines on the container when you first start. I started with 2 scoops, increasing as needed. I now use this during my workouts to give me an extra few reps per exercise. Recovery times have gone down as well. Great product. ON delivers again.

UndeadDrako's Rating
Green Apple

Gives you energy and focus and an extra push to get through your workout. I felt the effects the first time I used it.

mrvictorpell's Rating
Lemon Lime

really good lasting energy! Also the lemon and lime flavour is really refreshing and nice to either take all at once before a workout or sip casually throughout.

thehammer83's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Definitely have to agree with the quality of this product. Never get any jitters or bad settling when digested. I can really have a solid and focused workout. A great company with quality stuff.

MichelleS77's Rating

Love this stuff!!!! Doesn't give me jitters, even when I take 5 scoops!! So much better than coffee, especially in the summer time when its super hot!!!Blue Raspberry and Watermelon are my favorite, great flavor and very refreshing!!

evanalmighty78's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Good quality energy with no jitters. Not too strong but just right and great taste.

singer2345's Rating

Do you remember those nowalater candies? thats what this tasted like except it wasn't sweet until the after taste. It was horrible! As far as effects goes, no jitters, and you feel the energy almost immediately! This flavor wasn't my favorite, so I also got the orange cooler which was WAY better in my opinion. Amazing amino/pre/post workout product. Would definitely buy again!

RicardoMachin's Rating
Concord Grape

RicardoMachin did not leave a written review for this product.

lafferty41094's Rating
Orange Cooler

lafferty41094 did not leave a written review for this product.

Great taste. Allowed to take out to 6 scoops pre workout. No jitters, little bit of energy. Great stuff.

nkohnfelder's Rating

Preworkouts typically have a pretty negative effect on me overall. I hate stimulant-based because I'm so sensitive to anything that speeds up my heart rate. I love Essential AmiN.O. Energy because I do feel more focused and love the flavor, but it doesn't make me jittery at all! I must say that I do feel like I have to double the serving size, but for the price and flavor and overall effects, it's worth having to use a little more. Only gave it 8/10 because of the fact I feel I have to use more than one serving to feel anything... Recommended!

Hyoona's Rating

Hyoona did not leave a written review for this product.

BradKemp's Rating
Concord Grape

BradKemp did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,677 Reviews