Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Strawberry Lime
Blueberry Mojito
Fruit Fusion
Lime Mint Mojito
Peach Lemonade - Exclusive!
Lemon Lime
1-20 of 2,252 Reviews

crayolacrayonnn's Rating
Iced Chai Tea Latte
Blueberry Mojito

I use this for pre-workout and it gives me energy! I like to mix the chai tea latte with almond milk and ice for an energizing drink! I can't wait to try more flavors.

carolinegates's Rating

Best tasting preworkout I've ever had! I love how it gives me enough energy to kill my workouts without a crash or getting shaky. Inexpensive for the quality you get and shipping is fast

The flavor is good and mixes really well in my shaker bottle. I found that as a pre-workout it fell short. I needed 4+ scoops to really feel that extra boost I needed for morning workouts. You do feel a little bit energy and focus with a couple of scoops so it could be considered for a coffee replacement for that afternoon lull. I was curious of trying the coffee flavors for that reason. Overall it's generally good tasting, mixes well, and can help for a bit of a pick-me-up but definitely not a pre-workout.

smithjoebobby's Rating
Orange Cooler

I like the orange the best, but the grape tastes awesome too

karoline8's Rating
Orange Blast

karoline8 did not leave a written review for this product.

Buff Brady's Rating
Peach Lemonade - Exclusive!

The Peach Lemonade is the best tasting supplement ever created.

Rochford23's Rating
Concord Grape

I have used this brand for one day now and I can already say that this will become a staple in my supplementation. I am not much of a morning person and I did not expect a great workout yet thanks to Amino energy it woke me right up and I had the best chest and arms day I have had in awhile. My reps increased and I was able to shorten my rest periods significantly. In addition to this supplement giving me a great workout the flavor is excellent and I have not felt sick from this product as many of these products often do to people with sensitive stomachs. If your looking for shorter rest periods, more energy, increased reps, and to lift mental fog I would (Highly) recommend this product. Only draw back is there are not enough serving though if you are looking for quality this product is worth it.

tclement43's Rating
Orange Cooler

tclement43 did not leave a written review for this product.

kajjeb's Rating
Orange Blast

Good little drink for off days. Gives me a little boost in energy so no crashing at 2 o'clock after lunch!!! Orange tastes like Kool aid! !

mikedkots's Rating

Both my wife and I thoroughly enjoy these powders. The flavors are great and they boost your energy as advertised. We have used YOLI passion for about a year, and have been much more satisfied with the Essential Amino Energy in cost, flavor and performance. We find that the flavor is good enough, that we use one rounded scoop per 20 oz bottle of water for exceptional flavor. Highly recommend this product!

Mcorbett89's Rating

I use this for a quick pre-workout as well as for everyday life. I completely cut soda and coffee from my diet years ago and this helps to fill the caffeine gap. Also, as a nurse I pull 12 hour shifts which are usually extremely busy. This stuff does the trick! *Side note- There's no review for the cotton candy flavor so here's one. I love cotton candy and decided to try it out. At first I was slightly disappointed and I didn't know what to think at first but I gave it another try the next day. It will grow on you, I promise. Just make sure you don't add too much water. -Initial taste- blueberry sno-cone. -Aftertaste- 90's bubblicious cotton candy bubblegum.

paigecory9's Rating

My number one must-have product! Fell in love with this a few years ago and I still drink it every day. My favorite is the Peach Lemonade and Pineapple. All of the other flavors I tried were pretty good but not something I would want repeatedly. It's not gonna give you that huge energy boost but I use it as my morning caffeine source and again if I do a second training session later in the day. Personally, I'm not into pre-workout, so this is a perfect more subtle drink. Love it!

kimmyspo's Rating

I use this as my pre workout. I don't consume caffeine otherwise so it works great for me. Mixes really well and flavor is usually right on. The scoops are much smaller so I use 2 scoops on lifting only days, 3 for moderate cardio and lifting, and 4 on my heavy cardio day.

Irfan991's Rating

Works great :) Concord Grape littel strong taste for me. Lemon Lime OK, nice. Iced Cafe Vanilla little weird taste because cold water, i like coffee hot.

cmalexa5's Rating

I think people get this product confused with Pre-Workout. That's at least what I see in the review section, people saying things along the line of, "didn't feel a kick," etc. This is a caffeine product with BCAA's. You can use it to give yourself energy for pre-workout, but expect a pump or any jitters. This product solely gives you a little boost and replenishes your muscles.

Love the lemon lime flavour! I notice an energy difference when I don't take this product. It definitely helps in working out harder! Just about to order more!

Russx5's Rating
Concord Grape

Best thing I can say about the product is the taste is great. Other than that I really didn't get much out of the product. Serving size is two scoops but you really have to go up to four or even six to get any boost. I won't be buying this one again.

Ghazi999 did not leave a written review for this product.

lovri1jw's Rating
Orange Blast

Great flavors and value. Definitely need more than one scoop to feel any energy though. Also, tons of stores carry this product .

blakeschultz1's Rating
Orange Cooler

I've been using these off and on for about a year and a half. The best on the market no doubt. Flavor is great, and I even use it as a pre workout when I don't want to intake to much caffeine. I would recommend this product to anyone!

1-20 of 2,252 Reviews