Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Watermelon
Fruit Fusion
Orange Cooler
Orange Blast
Strawberry Lime - Exclusive!
Watermelon Wave
1-20 of 1,654 Reviews

Jiggyfl0w's Rating

I LOVEEEEEE AmiN.O. Energy!! I've been loyal to it for the past 3 years, and, even though I may have tried some other stuff just to introduce change to my body once in a while, I always come back to this. With a couple of scoops, it's easy enough that I can sip on it throughout the day just to have something to drink for energy without shaking or getting crazy. With a few more scoops, I can get a boost of energy right before I work out (or even during). I'm also a Type 1 Diabetic, and the flavors for this product makes me SO happy. - The Concord Grape literally taste like the slushies from 7/11 or jolly ranchers something. - The Watermelon really surprised me! I usually hate anything Watermelon, but, after trying this, I bought 2 big ones! - Green Apple and Lemon Lime, ugh, delicious - Fruit Fusion... OMG. Try it with sparkling water and ice. Trust me :)

Cagriff09 did not leave a written review for this product.

jmseville's Rating
Concord Grape

jmseville did not leave a written review for this product.

RolandDesmond's Rating
Concord Grape

Great product, I love the energy it gives me.

dfa0306's Rating
Concord Grape

taste is great but having to take more scoops to get more aminos in me also meant more caffeine and before i knew it i ran out of powder and got heart palpitations once. but if youre using it as a pick me up then its not bad

SteveBarton's Rating
Watermelon

SteveBarton did not leave a written review for this product.

heavybullets8's Rating

This just came in the mail today, and comparing this to other pre work outs I've taken, this takes the cake, I'm so focused it's ridiculous.. I love the feeling I get and the tingling feeling I get from this product, I took 4 scoops my first time, don't regret it, I felt fantastic. The energy lasted my whole workout, which was around 1 and a half hours, to 2 hours.. My resting times also seemed to be reduced.

spw10003's Rating
Concord Grape

I just finished up my last season competing at a Division I level in the Decathlon. The decathlon involves 10 track and field events over the course of 2 days. That leaves about 5 events per day, and a little over 5 hours of competition each day (depending on the size of the field). I had a hard time finding a product that could give me energy for this time frame, especially knowing the impending doom of a "crash" that is sure to come with most energy supplements on the market today. I stumbled upon this Amino Energy product, and never looked back. I experienced no crash, no crazy jitters, and no ill-felt side effects. I have never taken more than 1 scoop, and that has been plenty based off my demands. I would recommend this to any athlete!

Josiahb55's Rating

Works well for energy, however there are not as many bcaas in here as in other brands(like evlutions bcaa energy). The flavors are great for a change up but I prefer Evlutions bcaas for sure.

MaddAnthony23's Rating
Green Apple

Great anytime energy, natural sources of caffeine, best tasting essential amino acids out there, coffee no thanks, I got my energy and recovery all in one.

liamhope's Rating
Orange Blast

Tried this at the Arnold Classic. Tastes pretty good but the mouth feel was a bit chalky. Also, i typically don't want caffeine in my amino drink. I know it's called amino energy so im aware of why the caffeine is in there but i don't think this type of product needs the caffeine

DonRSS's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I think it's excellent product, just take a scoop and feel the power // Solo con un scoop y siento el poder, creo que es un muy buen producto.

I've taken some mean **** and all I got to say is this product works ******* great I don't get any of that fluttery rush ********, this product gives great focus great concentration for an intense pump.

This is great when you need a little energy. I prefer it when I'm feeling a little sluggish or prior to doing cardio. Doesn't give the "pump" for lifting, but still good overall. I like using this when I'm taking a break from my C4 or my Gold Standard preworkout. Also refreshing as an anytime drink for an energy boost. I typically use 3-4 scoops preworkout. Grape and orange are my favorites.

stevenes9's Rating
Concord Grape

I am no expert when it comes to supplements but I can say that I really get that extra energy that I need to get me going when I do my workouts. It doesn't matter if I am tired before my workout, because I just take three scoops of the AmiN.O. energy and I'm ready to go. I take it before I lift and sometimes before my cardio and every time it has given me what I wanted from it, plus my body doesn't seem to hurt nearly as much as it did before I began taking the product which speaks to the claims that it helps in muscle recovery. I used to get very sore and stiff but now, as I said not nearly as much pain in fact surprisingly little pain. I would s****est this to anyone looking for a product to give them energy and muscle recovery. Steve

raubers's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I am very skeptical on trying things for an energy burst. This mix is hands down the best one I have tried. I am focused, not jittery, and it lasts a while

M0n5ter9's Rating
Orange Cooler

Good flavor!

smcneish's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Does what it is supposed to do. I have used it as a pre-workout effectively. I like JYM better and have switched to that product, however the taste of AMINO is far better. I do still use the AMINO as an energy drink during the long midnight work hours I do. Did not give me jitters, however it does give a minor flushing feeling until you get used to it. Usually only would experience the effect for about 5-10 mins. Overall a good product

• Tayfur
Tayfur's Rating
Blue Raspberry

It's a good product but not one of the best

marksdating's Rating

By far my favorite pre-workout or intra-workout supplement. It has just the right amount of caffeine and tastes awesome. The grape tastes like a very good grape Kool-Aid, without any strange chemical taste so often present in fruit flavored supplements. I'm pretty sensitive to caffeine, so usually 1 scoop is good enough to wake me up for a good workout. Amino Energy doesn't make me jittery or nauseas like some of the other overly potent pre-workout supplements do (e.g. NO Shotgun, C4 Extreme). This may be the only "10" I've ever given a product. I just tried watermelon. It's not nearly as good as the grape. The flavor is a bit odd, and very sweet. I also just opened the green apple. It's not bad, but also very sweet. I'll stick to the grape from now on.

1-20 of 1,654 Reviews