Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Good
2052 Total Ratings
Strawberry Lime
Pineapple
1-20 of 2,052 Reviews

Jaquelyn Kay's Rating
Watermelon Wave

I love the RTD! These are so handy to have ready to grab and go and the flavor is really yummy!

Kel214's Rating

This product or supplement is unique. It is an BCAA also with stimulants to provide you with energy. You can use this when you wake up, in the afternoon, use it as a pre workout, or during your workout. I had only purchased this supplement one time but I got it in three flavors. Watermelon, Orange, and Blue Raspberry. The watermelon flavor taste delicious. Best way I can describe it is it taste like a watermelon jolly rancher. Next is Orange. The orange reminded me of Orange soda. Orange also taste really good. The blue raspberry I was not to big of a fan of. But it was not terrible just okay. This product gives you good energy and it helps you recover. It never hurts my stomach and I never crash. Overall it just makes you feel really good. Also when ever you mix this up make sure you to use ice cubes. It makes everything better.

PEACH LEMONADE IS THE BEST FLAVOR I HAVE HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!! With it being summer I blend it up in my magic bullet or just add ice to the shaker! I can't even tell I'm drinking Aminos, but then again that is ON's point! Optimum Nutrition is the only brand of Aminos I like. I have tried several offered on BBcom and local nutrition companies. Nothing compares to ON flavor! I have quite the sweet tooth and they are so helpful to replace the candy bowls all over the office!

Lep802's Rating
Iced Chai Tea Latte

Goes great with my morning coffee :)

dmatsuda's Rating
Watermelon

Tried many pre-workout energy products. For us, this seems to be the best one overall. I've recently switched to this from another product I've been using for a couple of years. Both my girlfriend and I find it provides the energy required for a good intense workout while not upsetting our stomachs.

marcos1090's Rating
Watermelon

marcos1090 did not leave a written review for this product.

anan22 did not leave a written review for this product.

cflorek's Rating
Iced Mocha Cappuccino

2 Scoops of this stuff gave me enough boost to stay up on those long nights grueling over homework. The taste was okay, not exactly a 100% Mocha taste, but gets the job done. I'm definitely interested in their other fruity flavors next go around. Great price on these as well. Would work great as a pick-me-up, a pre or post workout supplement.

red1323's Rating
Watermelon

I like this product for a preworkout. I can't handle a lot of caffeine so with only 100 mg for 2 scoops it's perfect. I get a good natural boost and have the stamina to get through my 60-75 minute training sessions. I've only tried watermelon flavor so far and it was really good.

alilyportnoy's Rating
Concord Grape

If you love the water leftover from a grape otter pop you will LOVE this flavor. That is precisely what it tastes like. Yummmm! I have also tried lemon lime which is ok. Grape is my favorite so far.

Sjohnson82's Rating

blue Mojito is DELICIOUS. Grape has an excellent flavor too. The watermelon is good but is more of a light watered down flavor unless you use multiple scoops. I have used up to 4 scoops in any of the above flavors but have never achieved a super energetic feeling from it. A bit more alert but, for me, this will not provide a strong energy boost. However, the flavors are good and while it does need repeatedly shaken between sips (if you aren't chugging it), it does mix well so you don't feel like you are drinking the undissolved powder.

bskinney's Rating
Strawberry Lime
Iced Chai Tea Latte

Love this product! Helps give me a boost right before I workout, but never leaves me jittery or too amped. I just feel "on" for the workout. My favorite flavor is cranberry orange (BRING IT BACK!), and I also love strawberry lime. The peach lemonade tastes like peach-o's so it's a little too artificial for me. Same with watermelon. Overall I can stand the taste because I love the product. I definitely can tell when I don't take it.

BrandyLeeB's Rating

My favorite flavor !!

stephw425's Rating
Fruit Fusion

This gives me lots of energy but doesn't make me feel jittery! The Fruit Fusion flavor is not too bad but I will probably switch next time I order. Still a great product!

My favorite ON flavor so far. Tastes like the green jolly rancher. Gives the energy I need to get through an intense work out without being jittery or heart racing. Love it

e562qk's Rating
Iced Mocha Cappuccino

I got a couple of sample packets at the Body Fit Expo, and I was impressed with the taste. It goes really well with a bit of almond milk or mixed in with your morning protein shake (if you like the taste of coffee). I haven't tried it as a pre workout yet, but I do notice the effects from the caffeine from just one serving, so I assume 2-3 servings before your workout would be legit. I am definitely curious to try the other flavors.

xXTeslaXx's Rating
Watermelon

Good product IMO. Buddy picked one up for my birthday. Nothing spectacular or out of the ordinary, but, it's quick, convenient, nice-tasting, and delivers a bit of an extra boost if taken pre-workout.

Pruss's Rating

As an amino acid supplement, this is a terrible waste of money, but as a "healthy" energy drink or pre workout this is a great alternative. It unfortunately hides behind a proprietary blend, listing taurine as the first ingredient, which in my personal opinion is a useless supplement. Its serving size is based off of two scoops, which will give you the 5g of aminos (not just BCAAs) and about 100mg of caffeine. I weigh 220 pounds so in order to feel any sort of energy boost I need to take at least 3 scoops which is approximately 150mg of caffeine. I use it in lue of an afternoon coffee or as a pick me up first thing in the morning. The fantastic taste is the main reason why I continually use this product. Strawberry Lime tastes exactly like a pink PowerAde.

randallLex's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Really love this stuff. It hits perfect for a high pace high rep workout. I get more the endurance than explosive energy like from pwo.

Alfordz123's Rating
Orange Cooler

Use this as a Pre-Workout. Love the boost it gives me for my A.M. workouts. Ive tried 4 Flavors so far and the Peach Lemonade is by far my favorite!!! Will defiantly be buying more!! Wish they offered it in the bigger tubs

1-20 of 2,052 Reviews