Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Blue Raspberry
Fruit Fusion
Orange Cooler
1-20 of 1,414 Reviews

This works really good, keeps me going during my workout so I don't feel drained. Even after I'm done I still feel energized w o the jitters. Great stuff!

ajorante's Rating
Orange Cooler

Good "pre-workout", even though when I would take it 20 minutes before my workout it would not last more than 10 minutes into my work out. I found it to work best if I drank about half 5 minutes before and the rest during my workout. But I did love the fact I was not itchy or jittery, just full of clean energy.

matrixcool's Rating
Watermelon

An other high quality product from ON, as usual. Clean energy and phenomenal flavours. Highly recommended

sashdown68's Rating
Concord Grape

sashdown68 did not leave a written review for this product.

HughMcFatty's Rating
Concord Grape

Clean energy is what you'll get from this fantastic product. My go-to for morning to afternoon pick me ups. (I don't drink coffee) I love that the main source of caffeine is from green tea and the aminos are a nice bonus as well. On top of it all the flavor is phenomenal. Concord grape tastes like concord grape juice by Welch's. MMMMMMM... Will buy again!

MuffDaddy34's Rating

I'll drink this throughout the day for an amino boost and a little pick me up with the caffeine. Tastes great, an alternative to soda or sports drinks. As a pre-workout it doesn't give you the ultra-focused or jittery-ness of some others, but I do notice a little difference in focus and capacity as I am working out. I'll do 2 scoops for a tall glass or shaker and it's plenty of flavor. 3 scoops pre-workout for a boost. Plenty of bang for your buck.

rgonmen001's Rating

Excellent product !!! Very good presentation and quality.

mdonahue7575's Rating

mdonahue7575 did not leave a written review for this product.

mcclainsa did not leave a written review for this product.

jennyhad's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I love the effects of this preworkout. So far, I've tried several pre-workouts but this is by far my favourite. It gives me the exact amount of energy I need (with 2 headed scoops) without any negative effects. I usually sleep within 1 hour after my training and with the other supplements I had trouble sleeping. However this one gives me enough energy to complete a 1,5 hour hard weight training workout and doesn't interfere with my sleep :) Flavour: I've tried fruit punch but didn't like it. Will try grape next time.

jfrog5982's Rating
Cranberry Orange - Exclusive!

Very good price for a decent pre/post-workout. I add my own creatine powder, which is cheap enough to be negligible. The flavors have been amazing - nothing that would make me not want to drink them any time, even with creatine powder mixed. I feel no bloat, and there's enough beta alanine to be felt. My only complaint is the lower levels of caffeine for a pre-workout. My tolerance may just be higher due to years of use, but this is easy enough to offset. I drink a cup of coffee with whatever meal I eat before the workout, then take a 3 scoop serving of this with creatine an hour later. I follow up my workout with a 2 scoop serving and creatine. I prefer about 8oz of water per two scoops rather than the s****ested 10-12.

Mls4460's Rating
Cranberry Orange - Exclusive!

Flavor is okay, tastes a bit like thanksgiving time. With this product I feel a little bit goes a long way. I can take 2 scoops the minimum s****ested dose during the day at work, and I can feel the energy just come into me. No need to go for 5-6 scoops. I do not know how this product works as a pre workout, as I do not take it for that. Simply take it during the day just to get some enerygy flowing.

tswoverland's Rating

Flavor was gross to me. And this product gave me digestive problems.

GenesiSantos's Rating
Concord Grape

This product was ok, it wasn't the best or the worst. It definitely does what it indicates. I would write a longer review, but this isn't on my list of best amino acids, so ill rate it a 7/10 because it was just ok for me =]

mytown's Rating

Updating my review for the new Strawberry Lime. It's the best of em all! Tried one and then ordered 6 more on the B2GO special, love this flavor. I also tried the cranberry orange. I feel the taste is accurate but I do not personally like that flavor and would not purchase again. It has a fruit punchiness to it that I dislike. This is one of my favorite ON products however I don't use it often due to using other stim heavy preworkouts or fat burners and then no caffeine on off cycles. It does work well for a pre-workout but at 6 scoops/300mg caffeine it's not very cost effective but it has great flexibility. I'd normally this as a morning wake-up at 2/3 scoops and absolutely loved it for that purpose. All flavors I had are great but watermelon and blue rasp were my favorite. Excellent profile and quality, another hit for ON!

justin.pool42's Rating

justin.pool42 did not leave a written review for this product.

umeriishtiaq's Rating

umeriishtiaq did not leave a written review for this product.

ToniX13's Rating
Lemon Lime

So far so good! I purchased the flavor orange cooler, green apple, and lemon lime. Before purchasing these 3 flavors I tried the sample exclusive flavor strawberry-lime and I fell in love with the energy I received from it. The taste was great as well. Now I'm on lemon-lime and I receive a great boost of energy in the morning and before I go to lift. The taste of this flavor is amazing as well. I can't wait to try the other 2 flavors I got! Thanks ON!

Amino Energy is by far one of the best pre/during/post workout supplements on the market. As a former morbidly obese individual, I cut caffeine and sugar. Although Amino Energy contains caffeine, the small amount gives me a boost while allowing my exercise and dietary routine to burn it off quickly. All the great flavors offered really aid in taking it daily.

Disney71Angela's Rating
Green Apple
Watermelon

Essential Amino Energy/Green Apple, Strawberry Lime & Watermelon are delicious and very water soluble. They really help my workout recovery and keep my water consumption up throughout the day!

1-20 of 1,414 Reviews