Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Good
2072 Total Ratings
Strawberry Lime
Pineapple
Concord Grape
1-20 of 2,072 Reviews

GalacticMess's Rating

I have tried quite a few of the flavors. I have found that my favorites are the more "tart" flavored ones. At my 5am workouts, it helps perk me up as well. I have found that the Fruit Fusion & Blue Raspberry are a bit to sweet for me most of the time and I really have to be in the mood for that kind of sweetness. Other than that, they have all tasted great. Will definitely keep on purchasing them!

zacw717's Rating
Blueberry Mojito

Great tasting and mixes really well in 12 oz. of water. No soreness at all and the added caffeine helps finish of the workout. Looking forward to trying other flavors.

rrothbauer13's Rating
Iced Mocha Cappuccino

Flavor is amazing. Best way to get your aminos in the morning. Optimum Nutrition has never steered me wrong. I would recommend this to everyone. Especially if you're a coffee person looking for a good substitute.

CubanRebel420's Rating
Iced Mocha Cappuccino

Iced Mocha Cappucino is the best tasting flavor. It tastes like drinking milk coffee pretty much, great taste! Provides a boost of energy and activity/endurance as preworkout protein shake mix. Gets my energies back up intraworkout and post workout. Has loads of pump increase ingredients and BCAAs. This product did have HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, now it seems its not on the ingredients or is it? DID YOU KNOW... HFCS is so dangerous they have to keep changing the name of it, High fructose corn syrup - Corn syrup - Corn sugar. It's still there -___-

westo1987's Rating
Blueberry

I have been using this product for 4 weeks now and I can honestly say that I am very impressed. I use this product during my workouts, sometimes mixed with ON creatine monohydrate to help with strength and power training. It mixes well and the taste is very good. Although the product states that it could be used pre workout, I wouldn't recommend it. You will feel most off the benefits during your workout. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for that little extra pick me up during their workouts. I will be purchasing more and will always keep it handy in my gym bag. Overall good value and great product

kissyfree's Rating

I had to always take like the most servings of scoops so it went by fast I don't normally drink coffee. So it was okay. I wasn't sure when would be the best time to drink it. I did first thing in morning when I initially work out. Sometimes in the after noon. They were gone in no time. I got them on sale so maybe with another sale.

traejustin's Rating
9.7/10

Great alternative to coffee or energy drinks with the added benefits of getting in some muscle aiding aminos.

VanessaVeil's Rating

Best Aminos ever.

siciliano33's Rating
Iced Cafe Vanilla

siciliano33 did not leave a written review for this product.

JohnReed53's Rating
Blueberry

Have really got into these aminos with energy over the past months and it is great to continue the flow of energy intra workout.

alperdrn's Rating

alperdrn did not leave a written review for this product.

mohammadmdm's Rating
Orange Cooler
Concord Grape

mohammadmdm did not leave a written review for this product.

cristy219's Rating
Watermelon

Like most people I used to take my coffee with all of the sugar and flavorings which, obviously, isn't healthy. I've had the watermelon flavor in the past and it was great, but I really missed the coffee flavor after giving up coffee. I recently bought the cafe vanilla and it's exactly what I've been looking for! I love this product and I recommend it to anyone!

Madtitan's Rating
Iced Cafe Vanilla

Its the best amino energy flavor!!

huntingzay's Rating
Blue Raspberry

huntingzay did not leave a written review for this product.

weatherwarrior2's Rating

All five flavors are excellent and work wonders. My boys have come up interesting flavor mixes amongst those five..the fruit fusion tastes beautifully with Arizona half lemonade half tea...watermelon & strawberry lime. I'm really hoping that the peach lemonade becomes a permanent flavor..the lemonade you taste at first but the second flavor (peach) is so real tasting it makes you think you are drinking the real thing...this flavor is my favorite for now..until a new one comes along.. I have been using the amni.n.o energy for over a year now and it's the only amino acid/bcaa drink that I give to my high school boys (17 & 14) who run crosscountry(fall),boxing (all year) and track (spring) for pre & post. BRING BACK PEACH LEMONADE!!..

Jennybenny81's Rating

I love the mocha, iced vanilla latte n blueberry mojito. These are my favorite. They are so delicious n mix great! Not a big fan of blue raspberry. I just think its too sweet n makes me feel nauceous, but thats me. Its not bad I just prefer the other ones, theyre perfect.

kdalk22's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Perfect combination of aminos and a preworkout! Doesn't supply too much caffeine to where you feel tingly or jittery but you definitely feel focused and ready to kill a workout. The blue rasberry flavor is my favorite and comparable to the C4 flavor! If you've been using preworkout heavily and want to switch it up by doing a 2-in-1 combo I highly recommend this product.

Bgvic's Rating
Fruit Fusion

I started with the Cafe Vanilla, it was great especially with ice first thing in the morning. the fruit one is to sweet for me. 7/7/16 update, I purchase the peach lemonade about a week ago and i must say it is a very tasty flavor (so far my second favorite).

angelajeffress's Rating
Watermelon

I use ON Amino Energy before my AM workouts, since I don't usually have time for coffee beforehand (2 scoops in about 16-20oz water). From the flavors I have tried, they are delicious and get the job done. I most certainly can tell the difference between a workout with and without having taken my Amino Energy! Works great! Help me push through and recover. They also come in larger size (65 servings), which is great since they're so expensive and its always cheaper to buy in bulk. I will continue to purchase ON products (protein, BCAAs, etc). I think they put out a great product without a bunch of unnecessary gimmicky hype and advertising. I'm going to continue to purchase the different flavors with high expectations!

1-20 of 2,072 Reviews