Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Good
2096 Total Ratings
Strawberry Lime
Blueberry Mojito
Orange Blast
Peach Lemonade - Exclusive!
Lemon Lime
Watermelon Wave
Iced Cafe Vanilla
Pineapple
1-20 of 2,096 Reviews

I love the energy. Its not crazy like strong pre workouts but enough to get my body going. Best for during workouts.

andreasleonidou's Rating
Lemon Lime

I take this for a couple months now it just for the energy before my workout. it works! blue raspberry tastes awesome!

georgegray5's Rating

Great product here overall for the price, the assortment of flavor options, and the right boost you need for a little pick-me-up or for an intense preworkout. Majority of flavors that I've tried I've liked or loved. Definitely enjoy this in the morning as a coffee substitute or for a post lunch boost or for my preworkout.

Vintagepeace2's Rating

Great product! In any flavor! Love.

clairpeters's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Great recovery and extra push through fatigue and very yummy.

bentsmommy11's Rating
Fruit Fusion

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF! However, what happened to the 3 packs?!

bbloomgren1's Rating
Concord Grape

bbloomgren1 did not leave a written review for this product.

jennifer2576's Rating

I love love love this product! Two scoops before my workout and I can feel it keeping my energized and motivated! The orange blast flavor is really yummy! Cannot wait to try the other flavors. Optimum Nutrition is great and affordable. Thank you!

mcgriff09's Rating
Iced Mocha Cappuccino

I didn't like the taste. Did its job tho. I'm more of a vanilla girl

figuregoddess's Rating

I love ALL the flavors but WHY is there no more bundle for buying 3 at a time :(

scherukad did not leave a written review for this product.

magicwands did not leave a written review for this product.

DAVID5881's Rating
Concord Grape

It tastes good!I like it.

slater19's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I love blue raspberry. Taste alone is why I drink it so much. I replace coffee with Amino Energy and it's great for evening workouts with the low caffeine. Overall I like to have some on me just for some energy.

ticklemeelbow's Rating
Iced Mocha Cappuccino

This is a review for iced mocha. Mixed alright with water mixed better with 2% milk. Taste with water is a 6/10. Taste with milk is 9/10. This and vanilla taste better with milk. I recommend both flavors if mixed with milk.

gwiz97's Rating
Fruit Fusion

It makes me feel sick if I have take any sooner then 15-20 minutes before I work out. I only really feel more focused not necessarily more pumped up.

CubanRebel420's Rating
Iced Mocha Cappuccino

Iced Mocha Cappucino is the best tasting flavor. It tastes like drinking milk coffee pretty much, great taste! Provides a boost of energy and activity/endurance as preworkout protein shake mix. Gets my energies back up intraworkout and post workout. Has loads of pump increase ingredients and BCAAs. This product did have HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, now it seems its not on the ingredients or is it? DID YOU KNOW... HFCS is so dangerous they have to keep changing the name of it, High fructose corn syrup - Corn syrup - Corn sugar. It's still there -___- I don't use this product anymore because of that.

prettyricky62's Rating
Blue Raspberry

prettyricky62 did not leave a written review for this product.

Mamu1989's Rating
Concord Grape

Loved it will defo re-order :)

kencho's Rating
Watermelon

kencho did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 2,096 Reviews