Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy Reviews

Blueberry Mojito
Fruit Fusion
Orange Blast
Lime Mint Mojito
Peach Lemonade - Exclusive!
Green Apple
Watermelon Wave
Pineapple
1-20 of 2,183 Reviews

bekkoramma's Rating

bekkoramma did not leave a written review for this product.

JesseHughes87's Rating
Iced Cafe Vanilla

JesseHughes87 did not leave a written review for this product.

coloraqua did not leave a written review for this product.

mmcardle46's Rating

I love this product! I have tried a ton of the flavors and they all taste great. It helps me get through my early morning workouts curtesy of the caffeine, but doesn't make me feel jittery. The focus of great, and so are the gains.

Acabe's Rating
Iced Cafe Vanilla

Acabe did not leave a written review for this product.

yettiadams's Rating
Concord Grape

I have been using the ON products for the past 6-8 months. I've used a number of different flavors for this (watermelon, blueberry, grape, peach lemonade, orange, and finally grape). I can honestly say this stuff is pretty great. Considering I can't stand coffee or anything with extreme amounts of caffeine; this is a great alternative. I tried a sample of pre-workout and HATED it so I can definitely appreciate this product very much.I take 1.5-2 scoops before my workout; depending on the intensity/what I'm working I may take up to 3 scoops however I've learned the amount of water also is key on how soon it starts to work (less water takes 10-15 min, more water takes 30-45 min). The only thing I feel when taking it is a slight tingling which isn't bad at all just lets me know when it starts to kick in. Flavors are ranked from best to ok... Watermelon: Tastes like a jolly rancher/best flavor Grape: Tastes like really good Kool-Aid/great flavor Orange: Tastes a little like Tang/good flavor Peach lemonade: Tasted like a tart lemonade/sour patch kids...not my cup of tea/ok flavor Blueberry: Tastes like a blueberry poptart/ok flavor

vtecexciv95's Rating

My fav pre/intra workout. Great flavors! Doesn't give you the jitters. Been using this every since I started competing!

allyks89's Rating
Cotton Candy

I have never been as excited as I was to try this flavor. Cotton candy can easily be to sweet or have a bad after taste. This however is AMAZING! The product it self is great and gives you the energy and focus you need to either get through a workout or if you need a pick me up during the day.

urvpatel's Rating
Watermelon

Essential Amino energy is very good brand. I tried taking it with Optimum Nutrition gold standard whey before and after workout, It gave me good energy and recovery as well. I used to go to work after my workout and I never felt tired. It is great product and I would recommend it for sure. I have ordered Ice mocha cappuccino flavor this time.

rballer's Rating
Watermelon

I currently am using the Lemon Lime flavour. I love it. I liked the watermelon, but the flavour itself isn't my favourite (hence the rating I gave it). I've also had the Caramel flavour and love adding it the Bullet Proof Coffee. I also really like the Coffee House Flavour to add to coffee's or mocha's. How the product itself works with my body. I don't feel fatigued as fast and definitely don't feel like I'm not hydrated or don't have enough energy.

GregTowers1337's Rating

Love Amino Energy! I drink it every morning and before my workout.

Dardis24's Rating
Cotton Candy

Dardis24 did not leave a written review for this product.

jhagema's Rating
Iced Mocha Cappuccino

The iced mocha cappuccino flavor is AWESOME. I mix this with the mocha cappuccino onstar whey protein, a few ice cubes, and milk and shake it up at it is great! By far the best tasting protein drink on demand. I recommend this product to anyone who works out. I pulled my trap muscle twice. The first time it took a week to heal. The second time I happen to be using this bcaa supplement and it healed in 5 days. Not saying this will heal strains faster, but I feel like this helped my muscles recover faster.

rlabende's Rating
Iced Cafe Vanilla

Love the product, but this flavor is a little funky! The vanilla has a weird aftertaste. Still did the trick for my workouts tho! :)

Erickzen's Rating
Orange Blast

Erickzen did not leave a written review for this product.

kgrider23's Rating

Excellent product the iced vanilla has replaced my creamer. 1/2 caf. Coffee + cashew milk + ON Amino Energy = great pre-workout. I train fasted and this really helps.

rosiesloop's Rating
Concord Grape

rosiesloop did not leave a written review for this product.

Ryan2198's Rating
Watermelon

I highly recommend this product. ON is a company I can say I trust and this product is no different. It helped me preserve lean muscle mass and this is great especially if you work out and do a lot of cardio when trying to get shredded. It gives you energy with the caffeine and is honestly a great alternative to coffee.

RowdyTexan's Rating

I bought this for a little before workout boost, it does a good job. I use this opposed to preworkout. It won't produce the buzz of a pre, so don't buy if that's what you want. I feel a lot better after my workouts if I take this vs a pre. Update- Concord grape tastes horrible. They seem to use some heavy coloring in it. It's strong enough to stain a blender bottle.

jgrossman12's Rating
Blueberry Mojito

jgrossman12 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 2,183 Reviews