Optimum Nutrition BCAA 1000 Caps Reviews

Support New Lean Muscle Growth and Reduce Muscle Breakdown*

Good

oskars34's Rating

It is my favourite BCAA easy way to use . It helps me to don't lose muscles in this diet phase . And I find it good energy resource . I will recommend

Gpapitto's Rating

I go to the gym 3 day week a and do Mma once a week, I've been taking it for 3 weeks now and can definitely notice a difference. Less sore,faster recovery time. So far so good

datiekirks's Rating

datiekirks did not leave a written review for this product.

LHorton409's Rating

I like to take 2 before and 2 after workouts.

VeloRush's Rating

VeloRush did not leave a written review for this product.

JafarRukab's Rating

great

theshrew's Rating

theshrew did not leave a written review for this product.

fiercenoble's Rating

Excellent source of Amino Acids to enhance your protein intake and a excellent way to recover after smashing the gym in the face. Easy to take capsules make it a no brian'r, with no after taste and zero side affects, I highly recommend Optimum's BCAA!

rouillard00's Rating

Great price. You can use it as a pre workout, during a workout, after workout or with a meal! The only problems is the taste. Even if it's a pill sometime it will stock in your throat and you will taste it believe me.

swollm8's Rating

swollm8 did not leave a written review for this product.

oohEvolved's Rating

Great price for such a usually overpriced product. It works really well as a pre workout on days when I have run out of my pre workout. But I love using this product and in tandem with a good diet, it can really help you. It would've gotten a 10, but it's a pill and the taste just sucks.

FcoDGF's Rating

FcoDGF did not leave a written review for this product.

alixc's Rating

I would never go back to this. when comparing to EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA 500. this has so less content in one serving. For example L-Leucine is in Evo is 312.5 where in ON its only 250 mg. you decicde. compare their chart and you would know what I mean. You lost a customer ON....

mblinovas's Rating

mblinovas did not leave a written review for this product.

EspavoFit1's Rating

Been using these caps for the last 3 months and absolutely love them! It's super convenient to take them, rather than mixing powders that end up making my blender bottles smell. I can tell they are working by the way I feel. Great product!

bigarb1987's Rating

i like them

whoknowsmarz's Rating

I only take my BCAAs as a pre-workout and take the powder out from the caps and mix with C4.

AmenDela's Rating

not bad, i just dump these down every now and then during the day. when on lunch break

codyr20's Rating

Decent . Only complaint is that I burp them up and I think it's the magnesium In it gets stuck in my throat . Not pleasant .