Optimum Nutrition BCAA 1000 Caps Reviews

Support New Lean Muscle Growth and Reduce Muscle Breakdown*

Good

NoSurrender1988's Rating

Great for taking before the gym and on off days. I trust this pill form bcaa over all others. Got the product once as a free item and I came back to get the biggest size they had, That proves that it works. I dont buy any old run of the mill bcaa.

mskalberg2's Rating

mskalberg2 did not leave a written review for this product.

Acarson2's Rating

This product get's a 10 simply for its connivence and price. While I can't speak to the actual results form using this product it is very cheap and worth the placebo effect if nothing else. I have been using this product while on a calorie deficient diet and still have seen great muscular gains. If your lifting and looking to lose weight at the same time this is a product absolutely worth the investment.

giovannafaria3's Rating

giovannafaria3 did not leave a written review for this product.

fourfourteen's Rating

Perfect amount of BCAA's, and hits the main 3. Can't beat the price.

gorinalex's Rating

Nice feelings during training. But after 3-4 hours became tired.

rafa0192's Rating

rafa0192 did not leave a written review for this product.

da1cjp's Rating

I got tired of using the powder bcaa's so decided to give this a try; so far only been using this for two days but so far works great.

Ricey961's Rating

Ricey961 did not leave a written review for this product.

unknownsoldier1's Rating

They are pills. What can be said about their taste? Nothing. You swallow them whole. The main reason I started to take these is because it came free one time with some whey. I plan to continue taking them.

ronaldandrade's Rating

Only 1 grm. of BCAAs per serving..

AlexEpp85's Rating

I give it only 4/10. It's easy to swallow (for me) and maybe even works, but after a small research, seems to be they did a "Marketing trick" and even if it's look like cheap it's because the serving contain only 1g BCAA ! While competitors give 2,5 or even 7g. So in order to reach a real dose you need to swallow ~10 Capsules ! Not realistic and now it's not cheap at all (even if it looks like).

Howie2324's Rating

Howie2324 did not leave a written review for this product.

Victor1982's Rating

Victor1982 did not leave a written review for this product.

tiozinbroke's Rating

I really dont know how people rate this supp good. People probably rates because of the brand( or taste when in powder) not because of the real effectiveness of the product. It's only 1gr of BCAA in 2 capsules... To be effective you'd need at least 5gr (10 capsules)

ceu78's Rating

ceu78 did not leave a written review for this product.

Rafaelrfa's Rating

Rafaelrfa did not leave a written review for this product.

mdeguzman1's Rating

I say this is a 5, but gets a 6 because of the pill form convenience. Pill form is 'claimed' to be most effective, but I couldn't tell a difference in performance. Still prefer a powder.

WILK48's Rating

This is my favorite pre workout. For me it works better then c4. I only take half of the serving which is one pill and it keeps me going for my entire work out. I strongly recommend this.

cookman69's Rating

easy to take it!....love it