Optimum Nutrition BCAA 1000 Caps Reviews

Support New Lean Muscle Growth and Reduce Muscle Breakdown*

Good

swollm8's Rating

swollm8 did not leave a written review for this product.

oohEvolved's Rating

Great price for such a usually overpriced product. It works really well as a pre workout on days when I have run out of my pre workout. But I love using this product and in tandem with a good diet, it can really help you. It would've gotten a 10, but it's a pill and the taste just sucks.

FcoDGF's Rating

FcoDGF did not leave a written review for this product.

alixc's Rating

I would never go back to this. when comparing to EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA 500. this has so less content in one serving. For example L-Leucine is in Evo is 312.5 where in ON its only 250 mg. you decicde. compare their chart and you would know what I mean. You lost a customer ON....

mblinovas's Rating

mblinovas did not leave a written review for this product.

EspavoFit1's Rating

Been using these caps for the last 3 months and absolutely love them! It's super convenient to take them, rather than mixing powders that end up making my blender bottles smell. I can tell they are working by the way I feel. Great product!

sonportan's Rating

Great Gains

bigarb1987's Rating

i like them

whoknowsmarz's Rating

I only take my BCAAs as a pre-workout and take the powder out from the caps and mix with C4.

AmenDela's Rating

not bad, i just dump these down every now and then during the day. when on lunch break

codyr20's Rating

Decent . Only complaint is that I burp them up and I think it's the magnesium In it gets stuck in my throat . Not pleasant .

RoyShi's Rating

RoyShi did not leave a written review for this product.

evansm31's Rating

They work well, but the results are subtle. I am still sore the day after training, but the BCAA's seem to really kick in, two or more days later. For what it's worth, they are very reasonably priced as compared to comparable supplements.

1975yourway's Rating

I'm satisfied but not happy! Through increased calorie intake & supplements like this one, I am still sadly sitting at 96 lbs!

lamb_'s Rating

lamb_ did not leave a written review for this product.

Quazi's Rating

As a building block of protein, bcaa's are necessary for the growth and repair of muscles and tissues. Without bcaa's protein in the body breaks down, resulting in muscle loss. Taken during and or after a workout, can help improve exercise performance and endurance.

lansermma's Rating

The value isn't as good as it is in the powders. The capsules came in good condition. The product was exactly as expected. I don't feel any sort of advantage over powdered BCAA but if you don't have a protein shake or tend to forget it at home sometimes these can be a lifesaver. I also keep some in hand for when I miss a meal. My stomach has never had issues handling these.

alyy92's Rating

Easy to swallow, cheap and backed by the respected name of ON. I have only used it once and taking two pills at a time is not enough really. In comparison to the MP bcaa 3:1:2, i think you would need to take about 10 pills to match the servings.

dida1984's Rating

One of my favourite products which I decided to always keep in my stack :) I Love and will try the powder also with gatorade maybe because I'm taking too many capsules

Sandrita77's Rating

Sandrita77 did not leave a written review for this product.