Optimum BCAA 1000 Caps Reviews

Support New Lean Muscle Growth and Reduce Muscle Breakdown*

Good

WILK48's Rating

This is my favorite pre workout. For me it works better then c4. I only take half of the serving which is one pill and it keeps me going for my entire work out. I strongly recommend this.

cookman69's Rating

easy to take it!....love it

davidshep's Rating

davidshep did not leave a written review for this product.

Treaxvour's Rating

Tastes a little funky in the caps, but you can easily take the cap apart and pour the powder into a drink, making it more versatile and easier than the regular powder.

Charty83's Rating

Charty83 did not leave a written review for this product.

krossbar's Rating

I bought these alongside Optimum's Glutamine caps as my introduction to amino acid supplements. I like the idea of getting as pure a source as possible of the key ingredients I'm looking for, and the value is fantastic. With a total of 4 caps per day, (1 immediately pre-workout, 1 immediately post workout, and 2 before bed) I definitely noticed a big difference in terms of alleviated soreness during the 24-48 hours after a workout. I also take 2 caps of Glutamine and 2 caps of BCAA with a B12 before hockey games and have noticed a huge difference in the amount of gas left in the tank during the third period.

Jeissonp's Rating

Useful :D It's Great for build muscle.

Womack88's Rating

Womack88 did not leave a written review for this product.

mccallj1's Rating

mccallj1 did not leave a written review for this product.

littlefitgirl's Rating

littlefitgirl did not leave a written review for this product.

pwashere's Rating

Excellent big bottle keeps you going for months!

eatyoshortz's Rating

eatyoshortz did not leave a written review for this product.

yyruby2003's Rating

yyruby2003 did not leave a written review for this product.

brockie86's Rating

I've been using this product whenever I workout & I'm not pregnant. BCAA's has helped with not feeling so sore after heavy lifting. By the time I have to workout that muscle group again I'm not sore at all…..best product ever

adsherratt's Rating

Straight up unadulterated BCAAs in easy-to-take capsule form, exactly what it says on the tin. No nonsense & incredible value for money.

Kevthebeast's Rating

I honestly couldn't say that the results I got when on these pills were strictly due to this supplement because I was taking a few things but if nothing else the placebo effect worked. I felt like I recovered faster and had better workouts. I would recommend a stronger form of aminos maybe in powder form but overall good product.

Jullio19's Rating

Jullio19 did not leave a written review for this product.

• abeEC
abeEC's Rating

I take these BCAAs with all of my protein shakes to optimize my post-workout recovery and protein intake, in general. I believe it helps with my recovery. I was recommended this by a fitness freak friend of mine and I and recommend it, as well. Good quantity of BCAA pills for the cost.

bibimij's Rating

bibimij did not leave a written review for this product.

Dancepersistent's Rating

Always reasonably priced, I personally prefer them over the powdered form, and to pill case & go.