Optimum Nutrition BCAA 1000 Caps Reviews

Great Gains

bigarb1987's Rating

i like them

whoknowsmarz's Rating

I only take my BCAAs as a pre-workout and take the powder out from the caps and mix with C4.

AmenDela's Rating

not bad, i just dump these down every now and then during the day. when on lunch break

codyr20's Rating

Decent . Only complaint is that I burp them up and I think it's the magnesium In it gets stuck in my throat . Not pleasant .

RoyShi's Rating

RoyShi did not leave a written review for this product.

evansm31's Rating

They work well, but the results are subtle. I am still sore the day after training, but the BCAA's seem to really kick in, two or more days later. For what it's worth, they are very reasonably priced as compared to comparable supplements.

1975yourway's Rating

I'm satisfied but not happy! Through increased calorie intake & supplements like this one, I am still sadly sitting at 96 lbs!

lamb_'s Rating

lamb_ did not leave a written review for this product.

Quazi's Rating

As a building block of protein, bcaa's are necessary for the growth and repair of muscles and tissues. Without bcaa's protein in the body breaks down, resulting in muscle loss. Taken during and or after a workout, can help improve exercise performance and endurance.

lansermma's Rating

The value isn't as good as it is in the powders. The capsules came in good condition. The product was exactly as expected. I don't feel any sort of advantage over powdered BCAA but if you don't have a protein shake or tend to forget it at home sometimes these can be a lifesaver. I also keep some in hand for when I miss a meal. My stomach has never had issues handling these.

alyy92's Rating

Easy to swallow, cheap and backed by the respected name of ON. I have only used it once and taking two pills at a time is not enough really. In comparison to the MP bcaa 3:1:2, i think you would need to take about 10 pills to match the servings.

dida1984's Rating

One of my favourite products which I decided to always keep in my stack :) I Love and will try the powder also with gatorade maybe because I'm taking too many capsules

Sandrita77's Rating

Sandrita77 did not leave a written review for this product.

ballpriest's Rating

I recently bought this and was a bit skeptical in regards to taking aminos but this has changed my mind totally. I have seen a total reduction in muscle soreness and also I have an extra energy to perform my lifts. I would recommend this to anyone who does a 30-40 minute cardio routine before lifting.

surajlarson's Rating

surajlarson did not leave a written review for this product.

Beshoytadros40's Rating

That's the best I really like and it's really work for me

ajsjps's Rating

Easy way to add a quick spike of amino acids at any time. Not a bad price for the serving size. Whats not to love?

pipegamestrong's Rating

This really helps the recovery process after working out. I take this after every hard work out and I'm not as sore the next day as opposed to the days when I don't take this.

htressler's Rating

i would rate this product 9. it only says to take one pill before my workout and after. i did not follow the recommend dose that you are suppose. My first amount i took was 2 before and 2 after my workout. After i couple of weeks that would go by i would up the dose by one pill. The amount of dosage i am now is 10 pills total 5 before and 5 after. i can see i big difference after i kept upping the dosage up. i was at 155 now i am at 175. i am very pleased with this product.