Optimum Nutrition BCAA 1000 Caps Reviews

Support New Lean Muscle Growth and Reduce Muscle Breakdown*

Good

ajsjps's Rating

Easy way to add a quick spike of amino acids at any time. Not a bad price for the serving size. Whats not to love?

pipegamestrong's Rating

This really helps the recovery process after working out. I take this after every hard work out and I'm not as sore the next day as opposed to the days when I don't take this.

htressler's Rating

i would rate this product 9. it only says to take one pill before my workout and after. i did not follow the recommend dose that you are suppose. My first amount i took was 2 before and 2 after my workout. After i couple of weeks that would go by i would up the dose by one pill. The amount of dosage i am now is 10 pills total 5 before and 5 after. i can see i big difference after i kept upping the dosage up. i was at 155 now i am at 175. i am very pleased with this product.

jake10p's Rating

I don't take the recommended dosage since I'm on a budget, but I see them working everyday and have purchased them again. Worth the buy.

BigShiid's Rating

I bought this product after reading an article on the bodybuilding.com website. To be totally honest, I'm not altogether certain of what kind of results I should expect using this product. I'll keep you posted on my results, and whether I believe this product is making a real, measurable difference.

coolvish's Rating

coolvish did not leave a written review for this product.

sonportan's Rating

sonportan did not leave a written review for this product.

ernestperson's Rating

Taking 6 caps a day, little extra to deal with but notice a bit of help with muscle recovery.

wolfam76's Rating

I have just started taking it and so far it feels as it is working. Time will tell how well it will work. I have used other Optimum Nutrition products and I have really enjoyed them and they have always worked really well. I would not expect anything less from this product.

yury42reg's Rating

yury42reg did not leave a written review for this product.

JoeVondy22's Rating

Quick and easy way to get the BCAA my body needs post workout. Very affordable and you can't go wrong with Optimum Nutrition

matthewengle5's Rating

matthewengle5 did not leave a written review for this product.

skk5076's Rating

These are a must have, in between meals to retain muscle is why I use them and after workouts. Cheap and good to have handy.

jlopez1859's Rating

add to your stack asap

RobMoreno89's Rating

RobMoreno89 did not leave a written review for this product.

Ryanmmas26's Rating

Ryanmmas26 did not leave a written review for this product.

lowarty's Rating

lowarty did not leave a written review for this product.

jonjon151's Rating

If you want bcaa in pill form cant beat it. Great price for what you get.

Spencaface's Rating

Just your average old BCAA caps. It is a very convenient way to get your aminos after a workout, but is only 1 gram per serving... Overall it's a simple easy way to get a few more grams of BCAA's without having to mix.

ericblankenship's Rating

ericblankenship did not leave a written review for this product.