Nutrex Muscle Infusion Reviews

Chocolate
Chocolate Banana Crunch

m16shooter69's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch

At first I was hesitant on getting this combo deal. Seemed too cheap to be any good, but I was totally wrong! First off, both the Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch and the Vanilla are VERY rich/sweet tasting (in water, I haven't tried them in milk yet). And this is probably why so many complain about the taste. It is pretty over whelming. So I do a scoop of each and they balance each other out nicely. And they mix extremely well too. I will definitely be getting both of these products again, to mix the flavors. I can't handle only one at a time.

Neona's Rating

I was in doubt to order it, but wow, it's good!

bftphysique's Rating
Chocolate

First off, the chocolate flavor is amazing! I actually prefer it with water and it tastes like a nice rich chocolate smoothie, and don't get me started when I eat my peanut butter Greek yogurt meal with it ang night. Secondly, great value for a blend protein which has been proven to be more effective post workout than whey alone, I will not use anything else!

derekaroach's Rating

Holy crap, this is literally the worst flavor in existence. I now see why it was on clearance. It tastes like a butter shake. Its just too much to handle.

Undertaker09's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch

I really liked the rating of the product so I gave it a try and I was really disappointed! The taste was absolutely nasty! I couldn't even finish the whole tub I end up getting. I do not recommend this product to anyone.

ChrisJLowe's Rating

I bought this because it was on sale (and cheaper than Gold Standard Whey, regardless of sales), expecting slightly less of it. I can definitely say that it broke my assumed correlation between quality and price. I ordered the vanilla flavour and it got to me within 4 days (shipping internationally). I can say with 100% certainty that it tastes far better than the Gold Standard Whey's chocolate flavour. I regret not venturing into Nutrex's powder before I bought a 10 pound bag of Gold Standard a few months back. Drinking this protein powder is like drinking cake; it is exceptionally sweet. My only complaints would be that, despite the advertising, it does not stir perfectly with a spoon, and also, it does smell a lot like chemicals- or at least the vanilla flavour does. However, if you have a shaker cup and little regard toward the consumption of artificial supplement additives- which, personally, I do not- you're set. It tastes great, and when I run out of my 5 pound tub, I'll be buying again. (One last thing that I might add would be to double check the nutrition facts before you buy the flavour that you do. I bought vanilla because it had the fewest carbs/grams of saturated fat per gram of protein, but their other flavours do have more. Just be wary.)

Iroctransam's Rating
Vanilla

On my 5th Tub now. I switched from Gaspari MyoFusion to Muscle Infusion based on cost. I have been very, very happy with this product. I like blends and this has been very good for me. Lean mass is my game and this works great for me. Awesome product. I will continue to use this protein.

tomerabramson's Rating

I rated this product before as 10. However, Nutrex decided to change the ingredients and added amino acid... read about protein spiking to understand why this makes their product much worse...

braaapboy's Rating

I was not very impressed, vanilla made me gag the first time I used it. Very thick doesn't mix well. Smells real funny. Would recommend making a homemade blend not just using it by it's self.

jwheeler26's Rating

This was by far the worst protein powder that powder I have ever put in my mouth. I bought into the hype behind the spokes person. I could not tell any benefit from this powder. However, this was used early on in my training several years ago before I really had a good idea of what I was doing. I can't support this product because I am mentally scarred, but they may have changed stuff in the past three years.

rwiley02's Rating

I love this protein. It mixes well, it's delicious. I mix it with cashew milk, and the consistency is almost like pudding. I feel guilty as if I'm having a dessert! Especially if you chill it after you mix it. Its also great with frozen mixed fruit. Tastes like a milkshake. I'll be buying it again! Helped with recovery after intense workouts. Also keeps you full for a long time. It is helping me with weight loss, paired with a healthy diet and consistent exercise.

arrrt69's Rating

Awesome ingredient profile. Great taste and 7 different proteins. Mixes Very well with water or milk. I Highly recommend giving this a try!!

dknatural74's Rating
Chocolate Banana Crunch

First off... I've used this product in the past and believe it is one of the best overall protein products on the market. Profile is awesome, and results have been good. My rating reflects the new flavor: Cocolate banana crunch. Its just not as good as I had expected. As soon as I cracked the top on the seal I could smell banana; which made me want to dive right in. But that amazing smell didn't quite hit the taste buds in the same way. I felt there wasn't the overall flavor intensity that I was expecting. Again... solid, solid protein; just will stick to one of the three original flavors or try the chocolate peanut crunch.

Chairborne's Rating

I bought this protein as a morning meal replacement used with milk. The profile is one of the best blend proteins on the site. My only problem is with the cookie madness flavor. It is way too sweet, to the point that I can't put 2 scoops in a full bottle without feeling sick. The better rated flavors were out of stock when I ordered. I think I would enjoy much more with one of the chocolate based flavors.

zacht444's Rating

delicious, nutritious, gainsilicious

kyahnian's Rating

Good product. I use it like a casein before bed even though it's mainly sustain releases whey. The chocolate flavor is real good but it's not available in the bigt ub. The cookie flavor does not mix at all. Nonetheless, the product is good for the body.

lowroller21212's Rating

One of the most comprehensive protein blends I've tried in a while fortified with a multitude of vits/minerals, low carbs, aspartame-free. The flavor itself is very cocoa more of the chocolate ice cream type than ovaltine flavor and a thick-rich consistency; despite this it rinses off with water easier than I've had other blends like this. Bonus for adding lactase to help break down the 25-g protein. For the price and overall value I'm very satisfied with my first experience with Nutrex and will buy from down the line again in Vanilla Villain and/or cookie madness to try them all!

kevers213's Rating

Love this protein

jap84's Rating

Delicious! I still haven't had cookies and cream though. A protein shake good enough to make with water and not have to make with milk to be delicious.