Nutrex Muscle Infusion Reviews

Chocolate Banana Crunch
Vanilla

derekaroach's Rating
Cookie Madness

Holy crap, this is literally the worst flavor in existence. I now see why it was on clearance. It tastes like a butter shake. Its just too much to handle.

Undertaker09's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch

I really liked the rating of the product so I gave it a try and I was really disappointed! The taste was absolutely nasty! I couldn't even finish the whole tub I end up getting. I do not recommend this product to anyone.

ChrisJLowe's Rating

I bought this because it was on sale (and cheaper than Gold Standard Whey, regardless of sales), expecting slightly less of it. I can definitely say that it broke my assumed correlation between quality and price. I ordered the vanilla flavour and it got to me within 4 days (shipping internationally). I can say with 100% certainty that it tastes far better than the Gold Standard Whey's chocolate flavour. I regret not venturing into Nutrex's powder before I bought a 10 pound bag of Gold Standard a few months back. Drinking this protein powder is like drinking cake; it is exceptionally sweet. My only complaints would be that, despite the advertising, it does not stir perfectly with a spoon, and also, it does smell a lot like chemicals- or at least the vanilla flavour does. However, if you have a shaker cup and little regard toward the consumption of artificial supplement additives- which, personally, I do not- you're set. It tastes great, and when I run out of my 5 pound tub, I'll be buying again. (One last thing that I might add would be to double check the nutrition facts before you buy the flavour that you do. I bought vanilla because it had the fewest carbs/grams of saturated fat per gram of protein, but their other flavours do have more. Just be wary.)

Iroctransam's Rating
Vanilla

On my 5th Tub now. I switched from Gaspari MyoFusion to Muscle Infusion based on cost. I have been very, very happy with this product. I like blends and this has been very good for me. Lean mass is my game and this works great for me. Awesome product. I will continue to use this protein.

tomerabramson's Rating
Cookie Madness

I rated this product before as 10. However, Nutrex decided to change the ingredients and added amino acid... read about protein spiking to understand why this makes their product much worse...

braaapboy's Rating

I was not very impressed, vanilla made me gag the first time I used it. Very thick doesn't mix well. Smells real funny. Would recommend making a homemade blend not just using it by it's self.

jwheeler26's Rating
Cookie Madness

This was by far the worst protein powder that powder I have ever put in my mouth. I bought into the hype behind the spokes person. I could not tell any benefit from this powder. However, this was used early on in my training several years ago before I really had a good idea of what I was doing. I can't support this product because I am mentally scarred, but they may have changed stuff in the past three years.

rwiley02's Rating

I love this protein. It mixes well, it's delicious. I mix it with cashew milk, and the consistency is almost like pudding. I feel guilty as if I'm having a dessert! Especially if you chill it after you mix it. Its also great with frozen mixed fruit. Tastes like a milkshake. I'll be buying it again! Helped with recovery after intense workouts. Also keeps you full for a long time. It is helping me with weight loss, paired with a healthy diet and consistent exercise.

arrrt69's Rating

Awesome ingredient profile. Great taste and 7 different proteins. Mixes Very well with water or milk. I Highly recommend giving this a try!!

dknatural74's Rating
Chocolate Banana Crunch

First off... I've used this product in the past and believe it is one of the best overall protein products on the market. Profile is awesome, and results have been good. My rating reflects the new flavor: Cocolate banana crunch. Its just not as good as I had expected. As soon as I cracked the top on the seal I could smell banana; which made me want to dive right in. But that amazing smell didn't quite hit the taste buds in the same way. I felt there wasn't the overall flavor intensity that I was expecting. Again... solid, solid protein; just will stick to one of the three original flavors or try the chocolate peanut crunch.

Chairborne's Rating
Cookie Madness

I bought this protein as a morning meal replacement used with milk. The profile is one of the best blend proteins on the site. My only problem is with the cookie madness flavor. It is way too sweet, to the point that I can't put 2 scoops in a full bottle without feeling sick. The better rated flavors were out of stock when I ordered. I think I would enjoy much more with one of the chocolate based flavors.

zacht444's Rating

delicious, nutritious, gainsilicious

kyahnian's Rating

Good product. I use it like a casein before bed even though it's mainly sustain releases whey. The chocolate flavor is real good but it's not available in the bigt ub. The cookie flavor does not mix at all. Nonetheless, the product is good for the body.

lowroller21212's Rating

One of the most comprehensive protein blends I've tried in a while fortified with a multitude of vits/minerals, low carbs, aspartame-free. The flavor itself is very cocoa more of the chocolate ice cream type than ovaltine flavor and a thick-rich consistency; despite this it rinses off with water easier than I've had other blends like this. Bonus for adding lactase to help break down the 25-g protein. For the price and overall value I'm very satisfied with my first experience with Nutrex and will buy from down the line again in Vanilla Villain and/or cookie madness to try them all!

kevers213's Rating

Love this protein

jap84's Rating

Delicious! I still haven't had cookies and cream though. A protein shake good enough to make with water and not have to make with milk to be delicious.

BrennaSexyLegs's Rating

Great protein! Mixes great, taste great. Doesn't taste like a "fake" chocolate. Tasted very authentic to me.

Kiaya's Rating
Cookie Madness

This has been the best protein for me. It tastes so clean and mixes very well. There are 7 different types of proteins within this. The fast absorbing and slow absorption types make for great consumption at any time of the day. I've had a hard time finding a brand that suites my body without making me feel sick. I love the chocolate monster, the cookies madness is just as good. Surprisingly I never thought the day would come when I say something may be a little too sweet. Yet I still enjoy it! :) I recommend this to anyone, especially to those who have a hard time finding a protein that doesn't settle well.

mariofdesousa's Rating

I ve been taking it before bed time. This product is amazing. The taste is awesome. It provides me a good balance of protein all night long. Amazed by this product! I encourage others to take it.