Nutrex Muscle Infusion Reviews

Packed With Critical Vitamins & Minerals!*

7.5

P3000M's Rating

I had never heard of this product before and couldn't afford the Herbalife product I had been using. The price was right so I gave it a try and was quite pleased.

spacejim67's Rating
Chocolate

Ok so I bought this as my next pudding mix blended powder and it was really good. I had never really herd of this brand. But the price was right along with nutrition info. More to come!

rwduncan's Rating
Chocolate

This product has everything you could want in a protein drink. It is filling with no mechanical taste and has an excellent flavor. Compared to many other protein drinks I have tried Nutrex is the best tasting out there. The fact that the taste is excellent with no grittiness and you are provided with vitamins and protein while having low calories and cholesterol and sugar content at such a low price is remarkable.

TriSum's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch

I've tried many different brands of protein powders and all in all it is too difficult to tell if they make any difference over one and another, they all seem to work. So for me it all comes down to taste and I really like the Nutrex Chocolate, very creamy like a malt. My daughter thinks its a milk shake and always wants a drink, (gulp), when I make them. *My taste buds are different than yours, try at you own risk. Update: 01/19/2016 I have used this powder for over a year now and up until now have been extremely happy with it. I just got a new order and it seems they have changed something. The mixture is now very gritty and does not mix as well as it used to. I will be looking for a new protein powder, sorry Nutrex, not sure what you did,but it wasn't good.

Marcianni's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch

Marcianni did not leave a written review for this product.

RhoThetaTail's Rating
Chocolate

This product has very poor mixability and makes for a chalky beverage if using a shaker, which I have generally preferred. This has inconvenienced me as I hoped to use the protein blend as a "pick me up" between meals while at work, but would need a larger scale shaker or blender to achieve a smooth beverage.

tparadiso's Rating
Vanilla

Best protein out there and the vanilla taste amazing

obertan26's Rating
Chocolate

Great product. Taste awesome!

oiluisa's Rating

Recently bought it in the "cookie madness" flavor and I'm already sad cause I know the tub will be empty by next month. Despite being a little way too sweet, I LOVE the flavor! It even comes with itty bitty chocolate chips <3

tucsonbroker's Rating
Chocolate Banana Crunch

I use a couple types of protein powders, mainly because during the day I use a regular shaker cup and at night I use a hand blender and like it very icy. The day mix needs to be easy to shake, not something that requires a lot of effort, and doesn't clump. The blender mix needs to be more of a milk shake consistency. I liked the Muscle infusion brand for both applications. It's easy to mix with just water, and it comes out creamy and thick when blended with ice. Good pricing. Side note, I never add bananas to my shakes but I do like the taste. I wasn't sure I would like the Banana Crunch flavor, but it was pretty good. I'm glad to have a change because I am a creature of habit and I've primarily used only strict chocolate flavors. Great job on the product!

MrOscar's Rating

Best flavor I've tested

sicksinus13's Rating
Chocolate

this is the best protein blend i have come across. results, taste, cost, profile and extra points for the old school kinda feel. they changed the flavors though. the new chocolate flavor is not as good as the old chocolate monster, which was the best chocolate flavored protein i've tried. and i miss the old "underground muscle building protein" packaging.

• rvm115
rvm115's Rating

I ORDERED THE COOKIE MADNESS FLAVOR SINCE BODYBUILDING.COM WAS HAVING A GREAT SALE PRICE ON THIS FLAVOR. THIS PRODUCT MIXED WELL IN A SHAKER CUP WITH A WISK BALL. THIS PARTICULAR FLAVOR WAS A BIT BLAND IN TASTE BUT DID NOT CAUSE BLOAT LIKE MOST OTHER PROTEIN POWDERS. I ALSO WAS ABLE TO MAINTAIN A PUMP IN MY MUSCLES AFTER CONSUMING THIS POST WORKOUT. BETTER THAN SOME OTHER POWDERS THAT I HAVE TRIED IS WHAT I WOULD HAVE TO SAY ABOUT MUSCLE INFUSION.

rocher513's Rating
Chocolate

rocher513 did not leave a written review for this product.

locpham's Rating
Vanilla

locpham did not leave a written review for this product.

smokinpanda84's Rating
Chocolate

I've only used one other whey protein and that was **** 24 so this review may not be as thorough as others. Purchased this one due to a great deal on it. Purchased the chocolate flavor and tastes excellent when mixed with milk or almond milk but when mixed with water tastes just ok. Powder mixes easily and leaves no clumps and don't get any bloating or gas from it. Will definitely add this to my rotation of proteins

deserteag1e's Rating
Chocolate Banana Crunch

Chocolate Banana crunch is bangin. I don't give a **** about nitrogen spiking this tastes like a 1,000 angels ******* my taste buds. 5lbs for 45 bucks. Peace *******.

bohenrique's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch

Had tried the previous chocolate and vanilla flavors and they were pretty ok, label is solid, price is good, but I always tend to go for a better tasting product. Recently there was a nice promo, so I decided to try the new PB chocolate flavor, and ****! It's pretty good! So now you have a complete product, quality+price+taste. Gonna try the banana one next time!

m16shooter69's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch

At first I was hesitant on getting this combo deal. Seemed too cheap to be any good, but I was totally wrong! First off, both the Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch and the Vanilla are VERY rich/sweet tasting (in water, I haven't tried them in milk yet). And this is probably why so many complain about the taste. It is pretty over whelming. So I do a scoop of each and they balance each other out nicely. And they mix extremely well too. I will definitely be getting both of these products again, to mix the flavors. I can't handle only one at a time.

Neona's Rating

I was in doubt to order it, but wow, it's good!