Nutrex Muscle Infusion Reviews

kevers213's Rating

Love this protein

lowroller21212's Rating
Chocolate Monster

One of the most comprehensive protein blends I've tried in a while fortified with a multitude of vits/minerals, low carbs, aspartame-free. The flavor itself is very cocoa more of the chocolate ice cream type than ovaltine flavor and a thick-rich consistency; despite this it rinses off with water easier than I've had other blends like this. Bonus for adding lactase to help break down the 25-g protein. For the price and overall value I'm very satisfied with my first experience with Nutrex and will buy from down the line again in Vanilla Villain and/or cookie madness to try them all!

jap84's Rating
Chocolate Monster

Delicious! I still haven't had cookies and cream though. A protein shake good enough to make with water and not have to make with milk to be delicious.

BrennaSexyLegs's Rating
Chocolate Monster

Great protein! Mixes great, taste great. Doesn't taste like a "fake" chocolate. Tasted very authentic to me.

Kiaya's Rating
Chocolate Monster

This has been the best protein for me. It tastes so clean and mixes very well. There are 7 different types of proteins within this. The fast absorbing and slow absorption types make for great consumption at any time of the day. I've had a hard time finding a brand that suites my body without making me feel sick. I love the chocolate monster, the cookies madness is just as good. Surprisingly I never thought the day would come when I say something may be a little too sweet. Yet I still enjoy it! :) I recommend this to anyone, especially to those who have a hard time finding a protein that doesn't settle well.

mariofdesousa's Rating
Chocolate Monster

I ve been taking it before bed time. This product is amazing. The taste is awesome. It provides me a good balance of protein all night long. Amazed by this product! I encourage others to take it.

Charleshern's Rating
Chocolate Monster

Pretty awesome lean protein with vitamins. It's a great after workout reward.

dk5bdubs's Rating
Vanilla Villain

I purchased a 2lb container of this protein powder which gave me 26 servings in total. I was interested in this particular protein powder because it was touted as a "multi-layered 7-phase protein blend for fast-acting yet sustained effects." I look for these types of powders because I had heard that both the fast-acting protein and the slow-digesting protein mixed together make an optimal combination. With the various types of protein that Muscle Infusion contained, I was on board with this supplement's profile. I used the protein powder in a couple of different manners. I would use it before my workouts in the morning and I'd mix in a scoop and a half with 3/4 cup of oatmeal. This would serve as my pre-workout meal and I have to say that it definitely sustained me throughout my workouts. Mixing the powder with the oatmeal made for an extremely tasty combination as well. I would also use it post-workout in my shakes. I'd combine a few other supplements with it as well, such as creatine monohydrate, beta-alanine, glutamine, etc. and I always made these shakes with just water. Once everything was combined, I'd give my shaker cup about 10-15 seconds of solid shaking and the powder would completely dissolve in the water. Very minimal clumping and it made for a nice, smooth post-workout drink. In both cases, the flavor of the vanilla definitely stood out and was very appealing. Comparing to other vanilla protein powders, I would definitely rank this one right up at the top of the list. No matter if I used it pre-workout or post-workout, I felt 100% satisfied with this powder and the results that I was getting from it. It fueled me up before my workouts and didn't leave me hungry at all. After the gym, it helped me to refuel and help my body recover from that training session. All in all, this product delivered in the ways that I was hoping it would and felt that it was a solid powder for the money. I would recommend this particular product & flavor to anyone as I think others would end up feeling the same way that I did. My overall rating for Nutrex's Muscle Infusion - Vanilla Villain is a 10 out of 10. A well-conceived protein blend that did its job.

DavidZiegler's Rating
Cookie Madness

I am writing up a log and review for my website ( zieglermonster.com ) and the bb.com fourms but I just really wanted the cookie madness flavor up on my profile because I am loving this stuff

brad311's Rating
Vanilla Villain

this protein has it all, this powerful protein blend is fast acting yet long lasting. It triggers a quick anabolic onslaught followed by sustained muscle feeding activities. Upon ingestion, its multi-layered protein fractions go straight to work. They continue to do so for hours, feeding your muscles with highly anabolic and readily available amino acids and 7 different proteins!!! I loved the vanilla villain flavor and i used it for some baking as well as for simple shakes and smoothies and was pleasantly surprised by well it worked for purposes! I highly recommend this protein...

RoadPigJohn's Rating
Cookie Madness

By far one of the best tasting proteins I ever used and the plus side is that it lasted in my metabolism for about 4-5 hours till m next meal. This is great while dieting, because you don't feel the desire to eat anything till your body finally digest the protein sources from Muscle Infusion. I will recommend this product exclusively for the people having hard times with their meals and feeling hungry all the time. I'll give a 10 out of 10.

Nsellers's Rating
Cookie Madness

Out of all the proteins that I've taken before, this one is the easiest to drink and has the best quality of protein(s) in it. I use it with water in the morning and after working out, in my shake bottle and I get no clumps or undissolved particles on the bottom. The most annoying thing for a person drinking a protein shake is to get a bite of protein powder, but with Muscle Infusion you will never have that problem. Muscle Infusion seems to synthesize into my muscle far better than any other protein powders that I've bought. So what to take from my review is; It synthesizes really well, the taste is really good, it blends really good, and it has high quality protein blends.

TimeToMakeGains's Rating
Chocolate Monster

added vitamins makes it a perfect post workout recovery shake! I add peanut butter,milk,banana honey and oats to make a homemade weight gainer with this protein and have been making gains so quickly. highly recommend!

superhuman67's Rating
Chocolate Monster

For the past 4 years that I have been using this protein it has to be the number one protein that I have recommended to people when ever they ask me for advice on a protein to try and for good a good reason. Taste- 10/10 Choc and Van both taste FANTASTIC!!! Ingredients- 10/10 Blend of 7 proteins fast, med, and slow digesting proteins along with vitamins, minerals, and digestive enzymes. I highly recommend both the choc and van you can't go wrong with either one.

bvigor's Rating
Chocolate Monster

bvigor did not leave a written review for this product.

KaylaElizabeth's Rating

Muscle Infusion Black is a very comprehensive multiple protein blend. With both slow and fast digesting proteins, it is great and viable to take at any time of the day. With twenty five vitamins and minerals per scoop, its basically a multivitamin that tastes good too! At $45 dollars for five pounds, it is a cheap, but high quality product, You do not see that much these days. I strongly encourage the purchase of cookie madness. The smell when you first open the tub brings me back memories of when mom was baking cookies as a child- and it has the flavor profile to match. If you are looking for a cheap, and high quality protein, Muscle Infusion Black is the way to go!

showjo1josh's Rating
Cookie Madness

Muscle Infusion Black is a very great mulitple blend protein powder! Actually it is probably my new favorite protein powder. You can really take it any time of the day because it has slow digesting and fast digesting protein which makes it great to take whenever. Also it has a lot of vitamins and minerals in the powder! its almost like whey protein, casein protein, and a multi vitamin mixed in one. So by taking muscle infusion your really taking three products at the same time for a great price and great results! Cookie madness is an awesome flavor! Really love it mixed in with skim milk! i strongly encourage you to try this protein powder!

bigdaddy0381's Rating

Muscle Infusion Black ...Chocolate Monster, I love this stuff. Its the best tasting Protein I have tried to date.I'm on my 4th 5lb tube. so far I have gained 10 pounds not trying to. great stuff!!!

price1is1right's Rating
Chocolate Monster

The profile of this protein is unbelievable. Not only for cuts - but for bulk sessions as well. Low carb for cuts is beyond perfect, and the protein amount is great for both a cut and a bulk. This is also a great protein to cook/bake with - it's almost like cocoa powder. DELICIOUS. I like that it's thick when I mix it up. It's like an actual shake - and milkshakes are my favorite. Not only are all these things positive, but this protein even has added VITAMINS. This easily and clearly puts it on the top level of proteins on the market today. No need to waste money on extra vitamin supps when you have this protein available.

autumnrubio's Rating

I highly recommend this product to everyone. Each flavor tastes absolutely delicious. The Vanilla Villain is my favorite. The chocolate monster is a little thicker than the others but it is still delicious. If you have had bad experience with trying new protein, I highly suggest Muscle Infusion.