Nutrex Muscle Infusion Black Reviews

Nsellers's Rating
Cookie Madness

Out of all the proteins that I've taken before, this one is the easiest to drink and has the best quality of protein(s) in it. I use it with water in the morning and after working out, in my shake bottle and I get no clumps or undissolved particles on the bottom. The most annoying thing for a person drinking a protein shake is to get a bite of protein powder, but with Muscle Infusion you will never have that problem. Muscle Infusion seems to synthesize into my muscle far better than any other protein powders that I've bought. So what to take from my review is; It synthesizes really well, the taste is really good, it blends really good, and it has high quality protein blends.

TimeToMakeGains's Rating
Chocolate Monster

added vitamins makes it a perfect post workout recovery shake! I add peanut butter,milk,banana honey and oats to make a homemade weight gainer with this protein and have been making gains so quickly. highly recommend!

superhuman67's Rating
Chocolate Monster

For the past 4 years that I have been using this protein it has to be the number one protein that I have recommended to people when ever they ask me for advice on a protein to try and for good a good reason. Taste- 10/10 Choc and Van both taste FANTASTIC!!! Ingredients- 10/10 Blend of 7 proteins fast, med, and slow digesting proteins along with vitamins, minerals, and digestive enzymes. I highly recommend both the choc and van you can't go wrong with either one.

bvigor's Rating
Chocolate Monster

bvigor did not leave a written review for this product.

KaylaElizabeth's Rating

Muscle Infusion Black is a very comprehensive multiple protein blend. With both slow and fast digesting proteins, it is great and viable to take at any time of the day. With twenty five vitamins and minerals per scoop, its basically a multivitamin that tastes good too! At $45 dollars for five pounds, it is a cheap, but high quality product, You do not see that much these days. I strongly encourage the purchase of cookie madness. The smell when you first open the tub brings me back memories of when mom was baking cookies as a child- and it has the flavor profile to match. If you are looking for a cheap, and high quality protein, Muscle Infusion Black is the way to go!

lowroller21212's Rating
Chocolate Monster

One of the most comprehensive protein blends I've tried in a while fortified with a multitude of vits/minerals, low carbs, aspartame-free. The flavor itself is very cocoa more of the chocolate ice cream type than ovaltine flavor and a thick-rich consistency; despite this it rinses off with water easier than I've had other blends like this. Bonus for adding lactase to help break down the 25-g protein. For the price and overall value I'm very satisfied with my first experience with Nutrex and will buy from down the line again in Vanilla Villain and/or cookie madness to try them all!

showjo1josh's Rating
Cookie Madness

Muscle Infusion Black is a very great mulitple blend protein powder! Actually it is probably my new favorite protein powder. You can really take it any time of the day because it has slow digesting and fast digesting protein which makes it great to take whenever. Also it has a lot of vitamins and minerals in the powder! its almost like whey protein, casein protein, and a multi vitamin mixed in one. So by taking muscle infusion your really taking three products at the same time for a great price and great results! Cookie madness is an awesome flavor! Really love it mixed in with skim milk! i strongly encourage you to try this protein powder!

bigdaddy0381's Rating

Muscle Infusion Black ...Chocolate Monster, I love this stuff. Its the best tasting Protein I have tried to date.I'm on my 4th 5lb tube. so far I have gained 10 pounds not trying to. great stuff!!!

price1is1right's Rating
Chocolate Monster

The profile of this protein is unbelievable. Not only for cuts - but for bulk sessions as well. Low carb for cuts is beyond perfect, and the protein amount is great for both a cut and a bulk. This is also a great protein to cook/bake with - it's almost like cocoa powder. DELICIOUS. I like that it's thick when I mix it up. It's like an actual shake - and milkshakes are my favorite. Not only are all these things positive, but this protein even has added VITAMINS. This easily and clearly puts it on the top level of proteins on the market today. No need to waste money on extra vitamin supps when you have this protein available.

autumnrubio's Rating

I highly recommend this product to everyone. Each flavor tastes absolutely delicious. The Vanilla Villain is my favorite. The chocolate monster is a little thicker than the others but it is still delicious. If you have had bad experience with trying new protein, I highly suggest Muscle Infusion.

Lorettanovak's Rating
Vanilla Villain

I love this protein - tastes great, mixes super easy and works well. I am using combination of nutrex products - lipo 6 unlimited powder, lipo 6 cla, l-carnitine, and chromium in addition to this protein but with a weight loss of 6 lbs and total inches lost of 9.5" in just two weeks - this 46 year old mother of 5 is not going to question the formula but keep on moving forward! Love all of nutrex products - my husband uses the t-up black and had to quit taking it with his t-shots cuz it worked so well! His doctor didn't want his testosterone so high - Nutrex is the real deal and their supplements rock! Oh - and did I mention affordable - best bang for your buck!

johnnystark90's Rating
Vanilla Villain

this looks great on paper but tastes waaaaay too thick and has a chemical smell and no matter how much water i use just the after taste is horrible but if your looking for low carb low fat high protein this is great but the cons beat the pros for this 1

buffren82's Rating
Chocolate Monster

WOW, this stuff is delicious, my favorite protein as of today (chocolate)

Versup's Rating
Chocolate Monster

Great values for a sub 50$ with no Soy Protein for a decent blend. The issues I had with this product is the mixability which was really bad, a lot of clumps, a lot of aftertaste aswell. The taste itself was very average, not that great, but not horrendous. The one plus I will give it, is that it worked really well with cooking, and it really acted as a Protein cocoa powder when I integrated it into pancakes, shakes (with peanut butter, fruits, extracts etc'). Bought it in a special BOGO a few months ago, and I had to do a lot more cooking with this powder to avoid just drinking it on a daily basis.

ravisawalia's Rating
Chocolate Monster

i just bought so cant rate the product but im irritate with its thickness, its like im drinking gainer even in water and no not even gainer that much thick is this normal??? or i bought a fake supplement?

tanner9frye's Rating
Chocolate Monster

Good stuff. Tastes good, doesn't blend great but I've had much worse than this. With the 7 types of whey you are really getting everything you need. It's low carb and low fat so if you're putting in work you won't put on any dirty weight. I've been stacking with the creatine drive and I've seen good results in the last month and a half. Best I've had so far. I'll probably be sticking with Nutrex.

TheMaster92's Rating
Vanilla Villain

TheMaster92 did not leave a written review for this product.

marcus235's Rating
Cookie Madness

i have tryed many protein shakes but this one taste great. taste is spot on like cookies. a little thick but it good

clutch854's Rating
Vanilla Villain

I've been bodybuilding for 9 years now, this is undoubtedly the best protein I've taken. Its loaded much many essential vitamins, where I wouldn't feel bad in cutting season using this as a small meal replacement. overall, taste it great, Cookie Monster is great as well, mixes easily too.

awilk14's Rating
Chocolate Monster

Probably the most underrated protien I've ever seen, good for lean muscle growth and doesn't taste bad either. Quality stuff