Nutrex Muscle Infusion Black Reviews

TheMaster92's Rating
Vanilla Villain

TheMaster92 did not leave a written review for this product.

marcus235's Rating
Cookie Madness

i have tryed many protein shakes but this one taste great. taste is spot on like cookies. a little thick but it good

clutch854's Rating
Vanilla Villain

I've been bodybuilding for 9 years now, this is undoubtedly the best protein I've taken. Its loaded much many essential vitamins, where I wouldn't feel bad in cutting season using this as a small meal replacement. overall, taste it great, Cookie Monster is great as well, mixes easily too.

awilk14's Rating
Chocolate Monster

Probably the most underrated protien I've ever seen, good for lean muscle growth and doesn't taste bad either. Quality stuff

igetbent's Rating
Chocolate Monster

The taste was ok, but it didn't mix up well at all. Even used in a shaker it was clumpy. Not a fan.

Ftrounds's Rating
Vanilla Villain

Good quality protein. Mixes fairly well when shaken and did not give me the bubble guts, which is saying a lot since my stomach is fairly sensitive and I have been using this protein twice a day. I'm not all that pleased with the taste (Vanilla flavor); I upgraded from the cheaper Body Fortress Whey and I thought the BF actually tasted a little better in my opinion. However, for the price it is a good protein.

robertm51's Rating
Chocolate Monster

robertm51 did not leave a written review for this product.

Act1veDave's Rating
Cookie Madness

Before I used this I used Intek protein evolution. Intek is not a very well known brand however puts out solid products. However, I decided to switch because of the price. Muscle infusion is better than intek in several ways. No fillers, includes vitamins, no amino spiking to claim more protein then what is really there, low carbs, etc For $50 for a 5 pound tub this is the best blend protein powder you can possible get in this price range.

Nyrin's Rating
Cookie Madness

This is a really impressive blend. Mixes extremely thick, has an incredibly creamy texture (even with water!), and the flavors taste like fatty milkshakes instead of a protein concoction. Some points subtracted for the bizarre choice to add in a multivitamin matrix into the blend--why is that there, again? I don't want to have to reconsider two dozen RDAs just because I want an extra cookie shake. These vitamins also make the otherwise austere ingredient list a mile long, which makes it hard to even figure out if the protein is padded like a lot of other blends (I don't think it is). I had never heard of Muscle Infusion Black before grabbing it on a whim during a sale, but I'm glad I did--really great protein blend!

TimeToMakeGains's Rating
Chocolate Monster

just standard protein with vitamins got it wen it was 20%off so got this cause of its servings, vitamins in it make the protein get stuck if u blend it but its perfect in a shaker cup.Weird chocolate flavor but still good.

Russtheman12's Rating
Chocolate Monster

This is a great protein. I just ordered a whole box full of products from BB.com And this was one of them!! I have taken so many proteins and I have recently just got done taking Dymatize Elite Mass. No disrespect to Dymatize, I loved their product. But this Muscle Infusion BLACK IS THE REAL DEAL. The chocolate monster tastes great! It is a little thick, that's all I will say, but I do not mind it. Overall, will be buying again!

brunomarmos7's Rating

Great product! Great taste. Just not the best for the protein concentration.....that's why I gave it a 9.

sdmws6's Rating
Cookie Madness

Blends easy but Cookie Madness flavor is just awful. I've never had a flavor this bad in many years and I usually really like all flavors.

abquester's Rating
Chocolate Monster

I switched to muscle infusion after gaspari nutrition stopped myofusion and brought in crappy probiotic. I find muscle infusion to be among the most effective protein powder, whether bulking or leaning down. It feeds the muscle with time-activated rich protein and repairs the muscle fibers. I would rate this the best protein powder till date and man, who would not buy this for its just $47 a box. Keep up the good work nutrex. I just hope nutrex promotes it more and does not changes the ingredients.

BigD1329's Rating
Cookie Madness

Great versatile all around protein blend. It is a anytime use protein which makes this product great as a meal replacement, post work-out drink, and a bed time snack. I had the Cookie Madness flavor. One of the tasting proteins I've ever had. It tastes like a real milk shake. If you are low on money and need a go to protein for anytime of the day then this product is for you! Value 10/10 Flavor 10/10 Profile 9/10 Mixing 9/10

FroFitness's Rating
Chocolate Monster

FroFitness did not leave a written review for this product.

lsxmotors's Rating
Vanilla Villain

Taste pretty good,Couldnt tell you about results just started using it.But you must use a shaker cup with this or you will be on the toilet.Just mixing it with a spoon isn't good enough leaves clumps its all gritty and plain nasty.

robichri's Rating
Chocolate Monster

The taste of this powder is phenomenal! The only thing that I could say about this product that is negative is that the powder itself seems grainy. Whether it's mixed in a blender or in a blender bottle, it seems to stick to the edges. But when mixed in a blender with a little milk, water, and ice, it really does taste just like a milk shake. Great bang for your buck.

TClutch's Rating
Chocolate Monster

TClutch did not leave a written review for this product.

dareichmann's Rating
Chocolate Monster

I've tried several different proteins and this is my favorite so far. Thick and rich even in water. The price is great and the taste is amazing. Reminds me of a nice chocolate shake. I this will be my new go-to protein powder. I honestly can't get enough of this. I can't believe that it's actually GOOD for me! I almost feel like I'm indulging in some high calorie milk shake! Update: bb's site keeps putting the dang score down to zero when I keep giving it a 10! I want to give it a 10 but it won't let me update it!