Nutrex Lipo-6 Unlimited Reviews

Good
7.5

EnigmaPBS6's Rating

This product is really good, talk about energy levels on another level... It keeps me on top of my game from morning all the way through my work day and enough energy on deck to push me through my evening workout or run.

holtjess's Rating

Seems like it would do what it's supposed to, but there was too much caffeine + whatever additional stimulants are in it. I'm not overly caffeine sensitive, but I struggled with this product. The first couple days I spent throwing up, and the levels of stimulant in this product caused a reaction with an existing injury. I suppose it was over stimulating the damaged nerves, significantly increasing the pain I already struggled to keep to a manageable level on a daily basis. Needless to say, I didn't last longer than 10 days with this product, and I couldn't try it again.

Fit4LifeGirl's Rating

Fit4LifeGirl did not leave a written review for this product.

autumnrubio's Rating

I highly recommend this product to everyone. It was been great for an energy booster during my workouts. I have been taking this product for three weeks and I have lost almost 9 pounds so it has aided greatly in my weight loss. My only suggestion is to test your tolerance to the product because I took the max dose and felt nauseous. Other than my sensitivity, this product has been awesome.

sabrinagadams's Rating

I have been taking the green apple Lipo 6 for three weeks now. My energy levels are up so much and I have already lost 5 lbs and several inches using Lipo 6. The green apple flavor tastes pretty good and I am loving the results so far!!!

dadalowery13's Rating

I have lost 8lb in 2 weeks while on this. So far everything has been good. i had to start with 1/2 scoop and then move up to full scoop. overall i would rate this product a 10 out of 10

gameronline's Rating

Awesome appetite control plus energy, wish it also had estrogen and cortisol control that would have made it more better

doctorblack's Rating

doctorblack did not leave a written review for this product.

honor1st's Rating

First time using this product, not bad, good appetite control.

waite24b's Rating

waite24b did not leave a written review for this product.

cassie413's Rating

cassie413 did not leave a written review for this product.

phillipmaz's Rating

Awesome product! Really helped to reduce food cravings, gave me a ton of energy, and helped me burn a lot of fat! Definitely recommend to anyone looking to lose some body fat!

p1thomas's Rating

First off, I am not a fan of fat loss products. Most of them upset my stomach and just pack a caffeine punch. This one does not upset my stomach and does not give me the jitters as others have. I would try a fat burner once or twice a year after reading good reviews but end up throwing them away. This one I will buy again as it does what it promises, but like all weight loss products.. with diet and exercise.

jaxielew's Rating

Worked really well! I started out taking 1 capsule right when I woke up before my workout, and 1 capsule right before lunch. So around 6 hours apart from one another. After 4 weeks, I started taking 2 at a time, I felt this worked better, since my body had become tolerant. But I would feel a little light headed at work, if I stood up too fast from being crouched down on the ground. So I went back to only 2 a day. As far as raising positivity and energy I rate this product at a 10! I'm already a pretty positive person, but this really helped during the week when I went to work. I had more focus and push during workouts! And in the first few weeks the appetite control was phenomenal! Just purchased Lipo6 Black Hers to try something more powerful! This is definitely a great product to start with!

Roarer's Rating

My weight loss stopped mid Dec 2013 and I could not get it to go in the right direction. Someone recommended these. I have taken them since the 4th Jan 2014 and the scales are defo going in the right direction. They give me tonnes of energy during training. I find that after an afternoon lull I am awake again for low level pm cardio. I can only put this down to the fat burners. They keep me busy. When I first started taking them I did feel a bit sick. I eventually realised that even though I was drinking quite a bit of water I wasn't drinking enough. These fat burners, combined with lots of water (you will need it, it raises your body temp and makes you thirsty!) produce a great result. I would recommend them for a pre-work out boost and appetite suppression ( I only take a dose before training and don't bother with the lunch time one...they still work great for me!)

abquester's Rating

abquester did not leave a written review for this product.

Analuizaottoni's Rating

I had no results at all using this product.

genoMU69's Rating

I'm taking Lipo 6 and I am very impressed. Hunger throughout the day is down. I also find that I have increased energy during workouts without feeling jumpy or buzzed. I'd recommend!

stornerm's Rating