Nutrex Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate Reviews

Designed to Assist Your Body in Destroying Fat Deposits*

Good

BigMike1196's Rating

I have been taking this product for 4 months now. This is the best and only fat burning product i will use! Im at the gym 6 days a week and on a healthy diet. My weight when i began using the product was 280 and as of right now I am 225. Helped me lose an insane amount of weight and gave me great energy. I never got tired after taking it and was always energized!

amrengineer's Rating

amrengineer did not leave a written review for this product.

dida1984's Rating

Good it will make you sweat alot but there are alot better fat burners out there. The bad thing about it is that it will make your heart beats a lot. I don't think you should take 2 capsules per day 1 is enough

Used 1 bottle of 60 pills, one at the morning, one at the afternoon, treining 3 days a week, clean food. There was nothing about any fat loss for me. It gives you some energy boost but no fat burning effect at all.

A111 did not leave a written review for this product.

muha1816's Rating

muha1816 did not leave a written review for this product.

maxmax71's Rating

maxmax71 did not leave a written review for this product.

msmncasualty's Rating

Great supplements, increase my heart rate and performance during workout but also cause me nausea when I workout on an empty stomach.

mattgordon12's Rating

Just another fat burner. Maybe saw a little dryer look.

abueisheh's Rating

No effect for me , Note that I GO to the gym , and eat healthy food . My weight still the same .

danieldebiasio's Rating

I use this product to about 2 months ago, and since then I have achieved satisfactory results , I had weight loss as expected , however had a replacement body fat by muscles . I will continue using. I recommend .

FiliSteakhouse's Rating

Great for fat burner, you will see result fast. I take it before an exersice and burns more calories and loss fat a lot. great product!!!! take it 30 minute before a cardio in the morning, gives you energy. feels great? lost about 3% body fat in a month with exercise.

AhmedYoussif93's Rating

I have use it for one month and didnt lose any weight !

pantabg's Rating

Greatest fat burner EVER! I have used LIPO6X and LIPO 6 black, but this stuff is for real! In 10 days I have lost 7 kg! Don't waste money on other products!!

cslsuplementos's Rating

cslsuplementos did not leave a written review for this product.

jesusbenavidez2's Rating

Tried to like this product but it didn't do what what said on the package. It gave a nice burst of energy but the crash killed it.

Determinise2011's Rating

3 days of use and I have went from 197 to 192lbs. Just make sure you eat and have lots of water.

nessa0824's Rating

Ok, yes im only 16 . and they recommend you dont take it if your under 18. But idc docter has told me i have a very strong body . So i got my cousin to order it for me. it shipped and delivered in only two days. so ive taken it for three days so far. wow . im shredding pounds quickly . i have not even worked out like i usually do , I still eat really healthy though. Some ppl claim to feel jittery. I dont feel that way. Some ppl claim to feel shortness of breath. I dont. I feel like how i did before i took the product except with more energgyyyyyyy. Dont feel as lazy as I use to. I think this product is very good and im sure if you are looking for a weight loss product , this will be great for you .Do not abuse it though. You will be setting yourself up for extreme dangerous things. I will continue to use it until i am done with the bottle .

Guard2Fullback's Rating

It's clearly very strong I've been taking this product for a week. Lost 9 pounds. Every time I take the pill I feel extremely sick for 4-7 hours. That is my only downside to this product but the sickness is pretty significant. I do not recommend doing as the product says take the pill after you eat a nutritious meal then down a shake because once the pill is in you. Your not eating and if you do your not going to absorb any nutrients from the food. Worth it if you can handle this side effect.

MMAMONSTER19's Rating

Decent product. I take in a large amount of caffeine every day, Im up at 6 morning cardio get ready for the day. Take morning dose. Then eat about an hour later, I drink 3 cups of coffee every morning. Have caffeine in my pre workout, so for jitters on me never happened. Never felt a mood enhancer or euphoric, didn't help with mental alertness or focus. But overall notice increase in metabolism. It is decent but I like the original lipo-6 better. Give it a shot or try something else.