Nutrex Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate Reviews

Designed to Assist Your Body in Destroying Fat Deposits*

Good
7.9

sestebanbg84's Rating

Great product for energy boosting and fat burning although I must say that diet and cardio are a MUST to see great results. Also, If you are a big coffee consumer you will quickly build resistance to it and energy boost will not feel quite as potent. Overall I dropped at least 10 pounds with one bottle.

Anasszniti's Rating

Anasszniti did not leave a written review for this product.

yoyosgym's Rating

I just started taking these this week. I must say that they I have to remind myself to eat with these because I don't feel hungry at all. I have no jitters, shakes, or upset stomach while using these pills. I just take on in the morning after I eat and I work out later in the day after I get off work and still have energy. I have lost a few pounds but I will give an update later for true results.

Jordanfr89's Rating

Hey, so yes it's work, but I'm not sure I'd recommend. It's very strong: heartbeat and all goes crazy. It's a bit too strong for me but it works, it makes me stuttering.. Good luck, I wouldn't play around too much with this product.

AmelaPond's Rating

I really like this pill for the energy I get from it. It definitely is powerful stuff but I can't attest to it's fat burning abilities since that's difficult to test anyway. I've tried other fat burners and they don't give me the same feeling of alertness and energy. I try not to have other caffeine products like coffee while taking this. Also, sometimes if you take this on an empty stomach it may cause an upset stomach but I do have a sensitive stomach sometimes. Also, if you don't eat anything after taking it, it has made me a bit jittery but the rush of energy is amazing which I why I am coming back to it again after trying a few others. Again, I take it more for the caffeine and feeling I get from it; it has helped keep me awake on long days like during all day lectures where I had to get up early and listen all day. I'm trying the one for females and hoping it'll be as good.

hammod50's Rating

I purchased this product since 16 of August but I have not received this product until now. I am trying to communicate with bodybuilding but no one is responding.

dahabola's Rating

i think that Animal Cuts is better than lipo6

Sunflowerhippi's Rating

I don't often buy pills to use but when I do I buy these. I have tried Lean Mode and I find these curb my hunger better. Also since these are not stim free they are wonderful with early morning workouts and energy. I take 1 pill twice and day and can tell days I don't becuause my hunger/cravings are much worse.

hiddenhero's Rating

hiddenhero did not leave a written review for this product.

The1wonder0's Rating

I want to ask about the capsules color is it black or White Because last time I bought it the capsules color was white not black as usual?

strykker31's Rating

I've been taking this for years! I use it more so for a substitute for drinking coffee during the work week (since I only usually get 5+ hours of sleep) and for cardio (1 hour on the elliptical) first thing in the morning on the weekend. It definitely works, for 6 hours, then I tend to crash. Also, ONLY take 1 pill, this stuff is powerful.

Boyapril's Rating

This product has been by far the best fat burner I have ever used due to the fact that there are no jitters whatsoever and it works super fast!!! I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to steadily lose weight over a period of time without feeling a crash or nauseous!!! Plus the price is great!!!

• FTC777

THE BEST !!

dont recommend at at, i am using this product from last 23 days now with strong diet plan, but there is no result , i hv just noted that its working like a pre workout if you consume 1 cap before workout. its better to have a cup of black coffee instead of wasting money on this product. last year i losed 24 kgs of weight in 6 months without using any fat burner , so u cna understand that i know how to deal with diet. just dont waste your money on this.

Mechadius's Rating

Pretty good product. Everything from Nutrex has a been a good for me so far.

khanrza's Rating

khanrza did not leave a written review for this product.

I took this product based on reviews and a few recommendations. I am giving it a 5 because I have not felt or seen any results. Pills are easy to take, I don't feel jittery or even any additional alertness. The 1st few days I didn't drink any pre-workout or my usual cup of coffee. After not feeling anything when taking this I drank my pre workout and didn't feel any difference or added energy in conjunction with it. Same when I started drinking my coffee again. Just another pill that I take. Definitely wouldn't recommend or purchase again.

kimbuhhx3's Rating

This has got to be one of my least favorite products- bought 2 bottles and have never been so dissappinted. I've felt zero effects from this product and I generally like to cycle it every 2 weeks. Im an extremely active person, in the gym as well as kickboxing. Again, NOT PLEASED!

Renataneves's Rating

The PILL are not real

joyvilla11's Rating

My coach put me on this, I notice the mellow yet energizing effect. It's not an extreme feeling, I take it for fasted cardio, then after breakfast. I'm leaving out big time using it to supplant fasted cardio and healthy vegan diet for my bikini bodybuilding comp 5 weeks out!