Nutrex Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate Reviews

Designed to Assist Your Body in Destroying Fat Deposits*

Good
7.9

Boyapril's Rating

This product has been by far the best fat burner I have ever used due to the fact that there are no jitters whatsoever and it works super fast!!! I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to steadily lose weight over a period of time without feeling a crash or nauseous!!! Plus the price is great!!!

• FTC777

THE BEST !!

dont recommend at at, i am using this product from last 23 days now with strong diet plan, but there is no result , i hv just noted that its working like a pre workout if you consume 1 cap before workout. its better to have a cup of black coffee instead of wasting money on this product. last year i losed 24 kgs of weight in 6 months without using any fat burner , so u cna understand that i know how to deal with diet. just dont waste your money on this.

Mechadius's Rating

Pretty good product. Everything from Nutrex has a been a good for me so far.

khanrza's Rating

khanrza did not leave a written review for this product.

I took this product based on reviews and a few recommendations. I am giving it a 5 because I have not felt or seen any results. Pills are easy to take, I don't feel jittery or even any additional alertness. The 1st few days I didn't drink any pre-workout or my usual cup of coffee. After not feeling anything when taking this I drank my pre workout and didn't feel any difference or added energy in conjunction with it. Same when I started drinking my coffee again. Just another pill that I take. Definitely wouldn't recommend or purchase again.

kimbuhhx3's Rating

This has got to be one of my least favorite products- bought 2 bottles and have never been so dissappinted. I've felt zero effects from this product and I generally like to cycle it every 2 weeks. Im an extremely active person, in the gym as well as kickboxing. Again, NOT PLEASED!

Renataneves's Rating

The PILL are not real

joyvilla11's Rating

My coach put me on this, I notice the mellow yet energizing effect. It's not an extreme feeling, I take it for fasted cardio, then after breakfast. I'm leaving out big time using it to supplant fasted cardio and healthy vegan diet for my bikini bodybuilding comp 5 weeks out!

kyleberg14's Rating

Beast Product for fat burning and energy, a good amount of caffeine so for the faint of heart should take this after a light breakfast. I see serious results and found the product to do the best compared to Hydroxycut, Trans4orm and Jym's product. No Pre work needed and solid focus every day and I have been hitting 2 a days during my ut phases

BigMike1196's Rating

I have been taking this product for 4 months now. This is the best and only fat burning product i will use! Im at the gym 6 days a week and on a healthy diet. My weight when i began using the product was 280 and as of right now I am 225. Helped me lose an insane amount of weight and gave me great energy. I never got tired after taking it and was always energized!

amrengineer's Rating

amrengineer did not leave a written review for this product.

dida1984's Rating

Good it will make you sweat alot but there are alot better fat burners out there. The bad thing about it is that it will make your heart beats a lot. I don't think you should take 2 capsules per day 1 is enough

Used 1 bottle of 60 pills, one at the morning, one at the afternoon, treining 3 days a week, clean food. There was nothing about any fat loss for me. It gives you some energy boost but no fat burning effect at all.

A111 did not leave a written review for this product.

muha1816's Rating

muha1816 did not leave a written review for this product.

maxmax71's Rating

maxmax71 did not leave a written review for this product.

msmncasualty's Rating

Great supplements, increase my heart rate and performance during workout but also cause me nausea when I workout on an empty stomach.

mattgordon12's Rating

Just another fat burner. Maybe saw a little dryer look.

abueisheh's Rating

No effect for me , Note that I GO to the gym , and eat healthy food . My weight still the same .