Nutrex Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate Reviews

Designed to Assist Your Body in Destroying Fat Deposits*

Good

beanserena's Rating

I'm only on day 7. So far I have lost 4 pounds. I workout 7 days a week for 1-1.5 hours a day. I also have a very strict diet. For me, just taking the pill I don't feel a difference at all until I start working out. Once I hit a certain point in my workout I feel like I can go forever. It also seems to help me sweat more. So far, I am a satisfied customer.

Jose529's Rating

I herd a lot about this product in either a positive or negative way. It has mostly been negative. People said it was to dangerous, so i bought it anyways and I ended up loving it. It's a great fat burner and it works fast. I workout 6 days a week and i started taking this product back in January. I weighed in at 210 and now I'm 180. Its great just give it a try.

mikeystearns12's Rating

Gives energy. That's it. Fat-burners don't work, but I keep trying different ones

jleanore's Rating

jleanore did not leave a written review for this product.

Mhouliha's Rating

Didn't feel that much of an effect but did see a benefit.

batsonbilly6564's Rating

batsonbilly6564 did not leave a written review for this product.

daviaguiar28's Rating

I thought the least effective result than what I got with Lipo-6 simple. But, really enjoyed it. Works. Recommend.

JasonTodd07's Rating

this is a decent product

Rayman68's Rating

Don't feel a thing. taking it now twice a day for 10 days. I'm still strictly following gethin's 12 week program with all the suggested supplements but this is not delivering what it promises.

norhermanbahadi's Rating

I've taken this supplement for almost two weeks. Total consumed : 23/60 pills. But my weight have not lost a bit eventhough i'm exercising. Help me please. Does my body rejected this supplement??

PutaMeow's Rating

Never knew this product will beat the crap out of me. Took 1 pill around 7.30 AM, went to office. After 15 minutes, felt euphoric which was awesome. After 30 minutes, as soon as I reached my desk, i felt insane hot body. Sat on my chair and started feeling like I was floating up in air, out of body. Soon my hands and legs started shaking. Also my heartbeat went insane and I felt crazy short of breath. Started walking and felt little better. Sat again and it again went insane. Had a meeting, cancelled it. Had to keep walking few more hours in hell, until I got better enough to sit. And it took about 8-10 hours to get rid of it completely.

ladassie's Rating

This is my second week taking this product and I love it. The first day it made my stomach hurt a little but other than that I have lost 7lbs.

anubhavsarda's Rating

SUPERB ! 1.) It was my second day today on this pill and i worked my *** out in the gym for 3 hours. Isn't that crazy ? Earlier i could hardly workout for an hour. Every ******* one in the gym was stunned to see me work out like an animal. 2.) This pill actually does give me a positive nitro boost to work out Hard n shred all that filthy fat. 3.) I am not saying that it increases your strength n stuff but it pushes to work and you hardly feel exhausted while working out. 4.) I didn't really feel any rise in the heart rate (differs from p to p) , and yes it does make me sweat a little extra and i like that. 5.) Hasn't suppressed my diet, i am on a low calorie diet (4-5 small meals a day). 6.) For best results , Consume 1 serving of casein protein before u sleep for better recovery of lost muscle and building muscle. 7.) Along with that I am also taking Pre-Workout, Whey Protein, Casein Protein, Creatine, BCAA's , L-Carnitine, Fish Oil, Multivitamins, anti-oxidants, vitamin C, and zinc.

rashsultan's Rating

Today is my first day using lipo 6 ultra concentrate. I took one pill at 8 a.m. and the second one at 1 p.m. The product is working like a charm so far. -Appetite suppression noted. I could not even finish my salad -Energy boost! it makes it difficult to stop moving -a little shortness in breath, specially when i'm not doing a lot of movement like walking or running. gonna hit the gym in two hours and see what these little pills can do.

I take one serving in the morning with breakfast and vitamins and it seems to provide good energy to lunch. I'm happy with that. I don't take any on the weekends and feel more of an effect on Monday.

jvcmarzola's Rating

jvcmarzola did not leave a written review for this product.

Hvreed22's Rating

Hvreed22 did not leave a written review for this product.

trevorgee4's Rating

Insane results - no jitters! This along with Lipo-6 CLA had me lose 15lbs quick. I don't do any dedicated cardio either, just intense strength training. These metabolism boosters kick @$$!

leonardotpc's Rating

Recomendo o melhor termogĂȘnico, Brazil !!!!