Nutrex Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate Reviews

Designed to Assist Your Body in Destroying Fat Deposits*

Good

mikeystearns12's Rating

Gives energy. That's it. Fat-burners don't work, but I keep trying different ones

I give it an 8 because it does give you energy, but I have never liked yohimbe side effects. It will keep you up if taken to late, and the yohimbe causes cold sweaty, uncomfortable feelings.

steniozimermann's Rating

This is a great product. I have tried a few other brands before but had no result like this. Following a propper diet and good training this will help to reduce BF really fast. I am enjoying now a 1month experience with this really looking forward the next bottle. A must buy suplement!

jleanore's Rating

jleanore did not leave a written review for this product.

ok, my case: 178 cm 70.5 kg after a certain diet, started to take lipo 6 to lose more. Took for 5 days. First day two then 2 + 2 then 3 + 2 every day morning and afternoon. Pros: amazing boost of energy, lost 2.5 kg in five days with vegan diet, 7 - 13 km every day, visible fat burning. Not only visible but you really feel it. Cons: not for everybody at least the 2 + 3 per day. Your heart is pumping more and more from one day to the other. First day I was able to sleep 5 - 6 hours per day. At the end of the week I was barely able to sleep 3 hours so I had to stop at least temporary. Its really tough... Not to mention that I was in tension and irritated for senseless reasons. Putting this into ballance I would go to 7 stars. It does what it is said but there are additional issues you cannot control. If you stick to two - three pills per day it might be the right combination.

Mhouliha's Rating

Didn't feel that much of an effect but did see a benefit.

desishae5's Rating

At first when taking this pill it gave me boosts of energy and made me feel amazing, but now I'm on my third week and every time I take this pill I get sick to my stomach. Does anyone else have this problem?

batsonbilly6564's Rating

batsonbilly6564 did not leave a written review for this product.

daviaguiar28's Rating

I thought the least effective result than what I got with Lipo-6 simple. But, really enjoyed it. Works. Recommend.

JasonTodd07's Rating

this is a decent product

Rayman68's Rating

Don't feel a thing. taking it now twice a day for 10 days. I'm still strictly following gethin's 12 week program with all the suggested supplements but this is not delivering what it promises.

norhermanbahadi's Rating

I've taken this supplement for almost two weeks. Total consumed : 23/60 pills. But my weight have not lost a bit eventhough i'm exercising. Help me please. Does my body rejected this supplement??

PutaMeow's Rating

Never knew this product will beat the crap out of me. Took 1 pill around 7.30 AM, went to office. After 15 minutes, felt euphoric which was awesome. After 30 minutes, as soon as I reached my desk, i felt insane hot body. Sat on my chair and started feeling like I was floating up in air, out of body. Soon my hands and legs started shaking. Also my heartbeat went insane and I felt crazy short of breath. Started walking and felt little better. Sat again and it again went insane. Had a meeting, cancelled it. Had to keep walking few more hours in hell, until I got better enough to sit. And it took about 8-10 hours to get rid of it completely.

ladassie's Rating

This is my second week taking this product and I love it. The first day it made my stomach hurt a little but other than that I have lost 7lbs.

anubhavsarda's Rating

SUPERB ! 1.) It was my second day today on this pill and i worked my *** out in the gym for 3 hours. Isn't that crazy ? Earlier i could hardly workout for an hour. Every ******* one in the gym was stunned to see me work out like an animal. 2.) This pill actually does give me a positive nitro boost to work out Hard n shred all that filthy fat. 3.) I am not saying that it increases your strength n stuff but it pushes to work and you hardly feel exhausted while working out. 4.) I didn't really feel any rise in the heart rate (differs from p to p) , and yes it does make me sweat a little extra and i like that. 5.) Hasn't suppressed my diet, i am on a low calorie diet (4-5 small meals a day). 6.) For best results , Consume 1 serving of casein protein before u sleep for better recovery of lost muscle and building muscle. 7.) Along with that I am also taking Pre-Workout, Whey Protein, Casein Protein, Creatine, BCAA's , L-Carnitine, Fish Oil, Multivitamins, anti-oxidants, vitamin C, and zinc.

rashsultan's Rating

Today is my first day using lipo 6 ultra concentrate. I took one pill at 8 a.m. and the second one at 1 p.m. The product is working like a charm so far. -Appetite suppression noted. I could not even finish my salad -Energy boost! it makes it difficult to stop moving -a little shortness in breath, specially when i'm not doing a lot of movement like walking or running. gonna hit the gym in two hours and see what these little pills can do.

dcity21's Rating

I took the OxyElite Pro a couple of years ago before it started shutting people's livers down (probably due to a lack of proper water consumption). It was awesome and provided instant results, I had wished it was still on the market. Long story short, my wife and I went through our first pregnancy and it got the better of my weight to the tune of 20 lbs (I have always been an athletic build so this is and has been really bothering me). I am back into running and hitting the gym now and this is the first product I tried to help kick start melting the extra weight. I instantly was satisfied, literally the first day. The energy boost is awesome and for me it is an excellent appetite suppressant. I feel slight hunger pangs but do not have any cravings and thus can resist the senseless snacking or over eating. Almost exactly the same effect the OxyElite Pro had for me. If you are even minimally dedicated to losing some weight, the Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate will most likely help you. Everyone's body is different and I am still fairly in shape and just needed to get back into things, but it has worked wonders for me and I imagine would work well for most ppl I will try to follow up with my weight lose in the coming weeks. After the first few days I expect with my diet and working out to easily lose my 20 pounds in the first 2-month cycle.

I take one serving in the morning with breakfast and vitamins and it seems to provide good energy to lunch. I'm happy with that. I don't take any on the weekends and feel more of an effect on Monday.

jvcmarzola's Rating

jvcmarzola did not leave a written review for this product.