Nutrex Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate Reviews

It's So Strong You'll Never Need More Than One Pill!

Good

Nsellers's Rating

Pretty extreme, when used properly bodyfat loss MELTS off.

jacobjoy's Rating

jacobjoy did not leave a written review for this product.

This is one of many fat burners i have tried and i have liked this so far. I know when it kicks in due to the thermogenic feeling as well as the energy i get. With the right diet and water intake this helps aide the fat loss

ozanakyuz's Rating

ozanakyuz did not leave a written review for this product.

ahuertar87's Rating

its hard, has lots of caffeine on it, been taking half the dose for the day and the effect last for hours and hours..... great appetite inhibition.... makes you take a really good sweat at the gym

Thaimass's Rating

The effect was, but very weak. Maybe not right for me.

As of today Ive been on lipo 6 for the last 10 days and heres my Personal experience: My diet is regulated on 1800 cal's : 150 g of protein intake a day. Workout: a regular 6 day cycle hitting all body parts atleast twice a week... and this time coupled with 3 cardio sessions a week. Weight loss: Not a gram.. on the contrary ive gained half a kilo. Appetite suppressant: totally not happening... i'm more hungry more often than I was before i started getting on this. I do however feel a light dizzy feeling and the quality of sleeps definitely affected a bit..... Experts say 10 days is too early to judge a fat loss product but in the first 10 days apart from a slight dizzy feeling ive not felt a shred of fat loss YET. I will post another review at the end of this cycle.

GNCPostal54's Rating

Love this product. Gives me the kick in the pants I need on my training days and at work. No jitters and I don't cramp as I do on other diet supplements. Also taking Nutrex CLA and Carnitine with it.

BushyZeus's Rating

I started my weightloss endeavor about 2 months ago at 295, I have a strict 1500 calorie a day diet but I couldn't get past that 280 plateau. Since starting this product I have lost 8 pounds in a week and a half I'm currently at 272. I would definitely suggest this product it's good for breaking plateaus

nickjames1414's Rating

Just started using this product about 3 days ago, so for the fat loss portion, I have not seen that big of a change. Ive felt a little bloated and have been peeing a lot (I think that's because the pill pushes out all water so u don't see the water weight). As the energy boosts and appetite suppressant goes, amazing! I love to eat little unhealthy snacks throughout the day and now I don't. ive been eating my 4-5 big meals and that's it. I take 2 pills a day (1 in the morning and I when I get home from work around 3) and I have clean, focused energy allllll day. No noticeable side effects ,just urination and pooping more. So far im happy with the purchase

amashlee88's Rating

Just started taking this product and started out with one pill at a time just so I don't feel like I am on drugs. Started taking two pills at a time twice a day and so far I love it. Will post another review once I see results or am finished with first round of 8 weeks.

gustavopfd's Rating

This product was stronger in first time i have used. I like this, but the old was better. Well, this Is the best fat destroyer i have taked. The product is good enought. I whould buy it again.

MisterMalaya's Rating

it actually help me lose fats and i'm getting ripped here :) really recommended it guys who wants to lose fats. well of course you have to workout/exercise to reach your destination brah. gotta love de workout everyone.

grmo did not leave a written review for this product.

SaauloC's Rating

SaauloC did not leave a written review for this product.

BUbaseball's Rating

BUbaseball did not leave a written review for this product.

I started taking this product on Saturday the 4th of January. The reason I gave it a 9 and not a 10 is because of the first 3 days of using it. I'm used to caffeine (Coffee, tea, everyday stuff. No supplements before in my life). But after taking the first pill that day, I felt my body warming up a little after 30 minutes. It started shaking on the inside. I noticed the word "Jittery" here, that's probably what I felt. It was hard sitting at the desk the whole day! I train 5-6 days a week. A mix of weights and cardio . So, the coach at the gym looked at me on the 18th of January and said I looked a little different and should take measurements. 2 weeks I dropped around 10 pounds and 3% body fat. (No change in my bad diet)

Joker702510's Rating

Joker702510 did not leave a written review for this product.

ambunikhil's Rating

omg its extreamly dangerous its making me uncontrollable.......extream energyr

mbogdan01's Rating

Works perfectly...i have combined it with garcinia cambogia and CLA.In not even 2 months...6 packs,no jokes!