Nutrex Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate Reviews

Designed to Assist Your Body in Destroying Fat Deposits*

Good

batsonbilly6564's Rating

batsonbilly6564 did not leave a written review for this product.

daviaguiar28's Rating

I thought the least effective result than what I got with Lipo-6 simple. But, really enjoyed it. Works. Recommend.

JasonTodd07's Rating

this is a decent product

Rayman68's Rating

Don't feel a thing. taking it now twice a day for 10 days. I'm still strictly following gethin's 12 week program with all the suggested supplements but this is not delivering what it promises.

norhermanbahadi's Rating

I've taken this supplement for almost two weeks. Total consumed : 23/60 pills. But my weight have not lost a bit eventhough i'm exercising. Help me please. Does my body rejected this supplement??

PutaMeow's Rating

Never knew this product will beat the crap out of me. Took 1 pill around 7.30 AM, went to office. After 15 minutes, felt euphoric which was awesome. After 30 minutes, as soon as I reached my desk, i felt insane hot body. Sat on my chair and started feeling like I was floating up in air, out of body. Soon my hands and legs started shaking. Also my heartbeat went insane and I felt crazy short of breath. Started walking and felt little better. Sat again and it again went insane. Had a meeting, cancelled it. Had to keep walking few more hours in hell, until I got better enough to sit. And it took about 8-10 hours to get rid of it completely.

ladassie's Rating

This is my second week taking this product and I love it. The first day it made my stomach hurt a little but other than that I have lost 7lbs.

anubhavsarda's Rating

SUPERB ! 1.) It was my second day today on this pill and i worked my *** out in the gym for 3 hours. Isn't that crazy ? Earlier i could hardly workout for an hour. Every ******* one in the gym was stunned to see me work out like an animal. 2.) This pill actually does give me a positive nitro boost to work out Hard n shred all that filthy fat. 3.) I am not saying that it increases your strength n stuff but it pushes to work and you hardly feel exhausted while working out. 4.) I didn't really feel any rise in the heart rate (differs from p to p) , and yes it does make me sweat a little extra and i like that. 5.) Hasn't suppressed my diet, i am on a low calorie diet (4-5 small meals a day). 6.) For best results , Consume 1 serving of casein protein before u sleep for better recovery of lost muscle and building muscle. 7.) Along with that I am also taking Pre-Workout, Whey Protein, Casein Protein, Creatine, BCAA's , L-Carnitine, Fish Oil, Multivitamins, anti-oxidants, vitamin C, and zinc.

rashsultan's Rating

Today is my first day using lipo 6 ultra concentrate. I took one pill at 8 a.m. and the second one at 1 p.m. The product is working like a charm so far. -Appetite suppression noted. I could not even finish my salad -Energy boost! it makes it difficult to stop moving -a little shortness in breath, specially when i'm not doing a lot of movement like walking or running. gonna hit the gym in two hours and see what these little pills can do.

dcity21's Rating

I took the OxyElite Pro a couple of years ago before it started shutting people's livers down (probably due to a lack of proper water consumption). It was awesome and provided instant results, I had wished it was still on the market. Long story short, my wife and I went through our first pregnancy and it got the better of my weight to the tune of 20 lbs (I have always been an athletic build so this is and has been really bothering me). I am back into running and hitting the gym now and this is the first product I tried to help kick start melting the extra weight. I instantly was satisfied, literally the first day. The energy boost is awesome and for me it is an excellent appetite suppressant. I feel slight hunger pangs but do not have any cravings and thus can resist the senseless snacking or over eating. Almost exactly the same effect the OxyElite Pro had for me. If you are even minimally dedicated to losing some weight, the Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate will most likely help you. Everyone's body is different and I am still fairly in shape and just needed to get back into things, but it has worked wonders for me and I imagine would work well for most ppl I will try to follow up with my weight lose in the coming weeks. After the first few days I expect with my diet and working out to easily lose my 20 pounds in the first 2-month cycle.

I take one serving in the morning with breakfast and vitamins and it seems to provide good energy to lunch. I'm happy with that. I don't take any on the weekends and feel more of an effect on Monday.

jvcmarzola's Rating

jvcmarzola did not leave a written review for this product.

Hvreed22's Rating

Hvreed22 did not leave a written review for this product.

trevorgee4's Rating

Insane results - no jitters! This along with Lipo-6 CLA had me lose 15lbs quick. I don't do any dedicated cardio either, just intense strength training. These metabolism boosters kick @$$!

leonardotpc's Rating

Recomendo o melhor termogĂȘnico, Brazil !!!!

Idaifallah's Rating

I'm using this product for about two months and now starting my third month the first week I use I had headache because it was strong but it go away the following week , I got energy, lose fat like crazy with a good diet and exercise, I love this product except it make me a Jittery I mean too much which I think from consuming too much caffeine also this product need to be cycled, lastly this product will make you poop twice a day any one else who doesn't like this product either not having a good diet or not patient.

RackManray95's Rating

Warning when you first start taking this you will get increased energy! This product is great but only one complaint, Its a fat burner which means it will make you feel like poop at times and nausea. Recommend this product to anyone who has a strong stomach! This has also been proven to be the strongest fat burner on the market!!!!!!! Thanks Nutrex for a great product XD :)

sweezykw's Rating

Garbage : no fat burning effects , lose energy and appetite suppression after first week. Big waste of $$$ don't waste yours

lowarty did not leave a written review for this product.

robichri's Rating

robichri did not leave a written review for this product.