Nutrex Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate Reviews

Designed to Assist Your Body in Destroying Fat Deposits*

Good

Idaifallah's Rating

I'm using this product for about two months and now starting my third month after two weeks off the first week I had headache because it was strong but it go away the following week and I got energy, lose fat like crazy with a good diet and exercise, I love this product except it make me a Jittery I mean too much which I think from consuming too much caffeine also this product need to be cycled, lastly this product will make you poop twice a day any one else who doesn't like this product either not having a good diet or not patient.

RackManray95's Rating

Warning when you first start taking this you will get increased energy! This product is great but only one complaint, Its a fat burner which means it will make you feel like poop at times and nausea. Recommend this product to anyone who has a strong stomach! This has also been proven to be the strongest fat burner on the market!!!!!!! Thanks Nutrex for a great product XD :)

sweezykw's Rating

Garbage : no fat burning effects , lose energy and appetite suppression after first week. Big waste of $$$ don't waste yours

lowarty did not leave a written review for this product.

robichri's Rating

robichri did not leave a written review for this product.

mgoldberg4's Rating

Gives an amazing boost of energy. Been taking it for about two weeks and I can feel the effects in my workouts. Beginning to lean out also.

yarivonl's Rating

yarivonl did not leave a written review for this product.

mcitta did not leave a written review for this product.

anubhavsarda's Rating

SUPERB ! 1.) It was my second day today on this pill and i worked my *** out in the gym for 3 hours. Isn't that crazy ? Earlier i could hardly workout for an hour. Every ******* one in the gym was stunned to see me work out like an animal. 2.) This pill actually does give me a positive nitro boost to work out Hard n shred all that filthy fat. 3.) I am not saying that it increases your strength n stuff but it pushes to work and you hardly feel exhausted while working out. 4.) I didn't really feel any raise in the heart rate (differs from p to p) , and yes it does make me sweat a little extra and i like that. 5.) Hasn't suppressed my diet, i am on a low calorie diet (4-5 small meals a day). 6.) For best results , Consume 1 serving of casein powder before u sleep for better recovery of lost muscle and building muscle. 7.) To be on a safe side i am taking multivitamins, anti-oxidants , omega-3 fatty acids, BCAA , vitamin C , Whey Protein (isolate), and zinc.

• nbarba

Love this instantly cleaned me out .... I feel a huge difference and have not finished the first bottle yet . Will order more soon . It does take an adjustment at first to get use to the pills but with eating a healthy meal and plenty of water it evens out .

LariMoore's Rating

LariMoore did not leave a written review for this product.

AhmedZalat's Rating

It's amazing so wonderful, it really work like a magic.. The best fat burner I ever tried. It giving me excellent results.

staciald's Rating

Gives you just the right amount of energy to get through a tough workout with out getting jittery. Curbs your hunger overall, especially for sweets.

bigchapp's Rating

this is the business if you want to really lift and perform like a boss in the gym. But it still got nothing on the old LIPO-6 formula that had ephedra in it... I MISS YOU, EPHEDRA!!!

Referring to: Nutrex Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate Number stamped at the bottom of the bottle: 50019190 "Developed by & Manufactured Exclusively for Nutrex Research Inc, Oviedo, FL 32765 USA - Nutrex.com - 1-88-3NUTREX" I have been using the above product for one week so far. Here's my experience so far: 1. Appetite Suppression noted: None 2. Energy Jitters noted: None 3. Sweating after using this product: None This product appears to have got no effect whatsoever on me. I feel like I am swallowing placebo pills. A few words about me: I am a long-distance runner who also does some weight training. I haven't trained at all since 2013. I haven't used any supplements at all since 2013. I am not using steroids or any other performance enhancement drugs. Supplements taken: PHD Nutrition Diet Whey Protein (Made in the UK). I hope this review helps people.

AmroShaar's Rating

BE AWARE !!!!! this product raise blood pressure !! this shitt works and burn fat without feeling tired or fatigue !! however for me I almost died because of it, it cause headache and fast heart beating and raise blood pressure extremely, it does burn fat tho but I couldn't continue using.

renancerqueira1's Rating

Ótimo produto, obtive uma grande perda de gordura corporal, aumentando a vasodilatação.

Getbig831's Rating

Lipo-6 black is a solid fat burner at a competitive price. This will help you stay alert and energized throughout the day, while suppressing your appetite. I don't crave bad foods when I take this. My only issue with the product is that is does not disclose the amount of caffeine. Not sure why. Overall, an effective formula that will help you burn fat if taken consistently.

krincon528's Rating

Helps keep your appetite in check and provides a good boost of energy.

FatGuyMind's Rating

Got a chance to tr out a bottle, been using it almost 3 weeks and have enjoyed it so far. I have been taking 1 capsule in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 later in the afternoon. I have been noticing good non jittery energy. I am pretty tolerant to stims so i rarely get jittery from them. Also have been noticing some appetite suppression as well, not sure if its from the added energy that keeps me more active or what but it is there and have been cutting down on calories. Very pleased with the product and the price point makes it a pretty good value compared to other similar products.