Nutrex Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate Reviews

Designed to Assist Your Body in Destroying Fat Deposits*

I am a qualified fitness instructor. I have taken many supplements ranging from protein to creatine to fat burners. This is the worst of the lot. So high in caffeine it made me sweat excessively brought my heart rate up. I couldn't focus and I'm still feeling sick. I don't recommend this rubbish to anyone. I only took one capsule and that was enough. Shame on anyone who advertises this or even sells it. Promoting a healthy lifestyle is what fitness is about and this is the complete opposite.

AhmedYoussif93's Rating

I have use it for one month and didnt lose any weight !

FiliSteakhouse's Rating

Great for fat burner, you will see result fast. I take it before an exersice and burns more calories and loss fat a lot. great product!!!!

pantabg's Rating

Greatest fat burner EVER! I have used LIPO6X and LIPO 6 black, but this stuff is for real! In 10 days I have lost 7 kg! Don't waste money on other products!!

cslsuplementos's Rating

cslsuplementos did not leave a written review for this product.

jesusbenavidez2's Rating

Tried to like this product but it didn't do what what said on the package. It gave a nice burst of energy but the crash killed it.

Determinise2011's Rating

3 days of use and I have went from 197 to 192lbs. Just make sure you eat and have lots of water.

nessa0824's Rating

Ok, yes im only 16 . and they recommend you dont take it if your under 18. But idc docter has told me i have a very strong body . So i got my cousin to order it for me. it shipped and delivered in only two days. so ive taken it for three days so far. wow . im shredding pounds quickly . i have not even worked out like i usually do , I still eat really healthy though. Some ppl claim to feel jittery. I dont feel that way. Some ppl claim to feel shortness of breath. I dont. I feel like how i did before i took the product except with more energgyyyyyyy. Dont feel as lazy as I use to. I think this product is very good and im sure if you are looking for a weight loss product , this will be great for you .Do not abuse it though. You will be setting yourself up for extreme dangerous things. I will continue to use it until i am done with the bottle .

Guard2Fullback's Rating

It's clearly very strong I've been taking this product for a week. Lost 9 pounds. Every time I take the pill I feel extremely sick for 4-7 hours. That is my only downside to this product but the sickness is pretty significant. I do not recommend doing as the product says take the pill after you eat a nutritious meal then down a shake because once the pill is in you. Your not eating and if you do your not going to absorb any nutrients from the food. Worth it if you can handle this side effect.

Decent product. I take in a large amount of caffeine every day, Im up at 6 morning cardio get ready for the day. Take morning dose. Then eat about an hour later, I drink 3 cups of coffee every morning. Have caffeine in my pre workout, so for jitters on me never happened. Never felt a mood enhancer or euphoric, didn't help with mental alertness or focus. But overall notice increase in metabolism. It is decent but I like the original lipo-6 better. Give it a shot or try something else.

beanserena's Rating

I'm only on day 7. So far I have lost 4 pounds. I workout 7 days a week for 1-1.5 hours a day. I also have a very strict diet. For me, just taking the pill I don't feel a difference at all until I start working out. Once I hit a certain point in my workout I feel like I can go forever. It also seems to help me sweat more. So far, I am a satisfied customer.

Jose529's Rating

I herd a lot about this product in either a positive or negative way. It has mostly been negative. People said it was to dangerous, so i bought it anyways and I ended up loving it. It's a great fat burner and it works fast. I workout 6 days a week and i started taking this product back in January. I weighed in at 210 and now I'm 180. Its great just give it a try.

mikeystearns12's Rating

Gives energy. That's it. Fat-burners don't work, but I keep trying different ones

jleanore's Rating

jleanore did not leave a written review for this product.

Mhouliha's Rating

Didn't feel that much of an effect but did see a benefit.

batsonbilly6564's Rating

batsonbilly6564 did not leave a written review for this product.

daviaguiar28's Rating

I thought the least effective result than what I got with Lipo-6 simple. But, really enjoyed it. Works. Recommend.

JasonTodd07's Rating

this is a decent product

Rayman68's Rating

Don't feel a thing. taking it now twice a day for 10 days. I'm still strictly following gethin's 12 week program with all the suggested supplements but this is not delivering what it promises.