Nutrex Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate Reviews

Designed to Assist Your Body in Destroying Fat Deposits*

Good

LariMoore's Rating

LariMoore did not leave a written review for this product.

AhmedZalat's Rating

It's amazing so wonderful, it really work like a magic.. The best fat burner I ever tried. It giving me excellent results.

staciald's Rating

Gives you just the right amount of energy to get through a tough workout with out getting jittery. Curbs your hunger overall, especially for sweets.

bigchapp's Rating

this is the business if you want to really lift and perform like a boss in the gym. But it still got nothing on the old LIPO-6 formula that had ephedra in it... I MISS YOU, EPHEDRA!!!

Referring to: Nutrex Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate Number stamped at the bottom of the bottle: 50019190 "Developed by & Manufactured Exclusively for Nutrex Research Inc, Oviedo, FL 32765 USA - Nutrex.com - 1-88-3NUTREX" I have been using the above product for one week so far. Here's my experience so far: 1. Appetite Suppression noted: None 2. Energy Jitters noted: None 3. Sweating after using this product: None This product appears to have got no effect whatsoever on me. I feel like I am swallowing placebo pills. A few words about me: I am a long-distance runner who also does some weight training. I haven't trained at all since 2013. I haven't used any supplements at all since 2013. I am not using steroids or any other performance enhancement drugs. Supplements taken: PHD Nutrition Diet Whey Protein (Made in the UK). I hope this review helps people.

AmroShaar's Rating

BE AWARE !!!!! this product raise blood pressure !! this shitt works and burn fat without feeling tired or fatigue !! however for me I almost died because of it, it cause headache and fast heart beating and raise blood pressure extremely, it does burn fat tho but I couldn't continue using.

renancerqueira1's Rating

Ótimo produto, obtive uma grande perda de gordura corporal, aumentando a vasodilatação.

Getbig831's Rating

Lipo-6 black is a solid fat burner at a competitive price. This will help you stay alert and energized throughout the day, while suppressing your appetite. I don't crave bad foods when I take this. My only issue with the product is that is does not disclose the amount of caffeine. Not sure why. Overall, an effective formula that will help you burn fat if taken consistently.

krincon528's Rating

Helps keep your appetite in check and provides a good boost of energy.

FatGuyMind's Rating

Got a chance to tr out a bottle, been using it almost 3 weeks and have enjoyed it so far. I have been taking 1 capsule in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 later in the afternoon. I have been noticing good non jittery energy. I am pretty tolerant to stims so i rarely get jittery from them. Also have been noticing some appetite suppression as well, not sure if its from the added energy that keeps me more active or what but it is there and have been cutting down on calories. Very pleased with the product and the price point makes it a pretty good value compared to other similar products.

wilissantos203's Rating

do not work for me and i do go to the gym 5 day a week.

ryan56507's Rating

My gym partner doesn't have any negative side affects but I get pretty nauseous for about an hour or two and my blood pressure spikes from it. I think it works for weight loss, but if you're already hypertensive it's definitely going to aggravate that.

sanjosereal's Rating

This product is way way overrated. The advertisers try to scare you with the fact that no one should take over the recommended dosage. However this product has very weak ingredients. Did not do anything. Would not recommend anyone purchase this product.

I took this when I first started eating right and going to the gym and it worked great! In the 30 day supply along with eating right, drinking only water and working out I lost 35 lbs!

Johnybegood's Rating

This product was recommended to me by my trainer. Let me describe my whole experience to be fair. I woke up took one pill at 9:00 am. Had breakfast two boiled eggs, an apple and a glass of milk. I went to work. On my way to work all I could feel was my heart beat really fast and my body felt very cold yet I was sweating like crazy. I arrived to work with my shirt full of sweat and had to change. The whole day my mouth kept drying, then feeling a boost of energy then a crash which kept on repeating for the whole day. I went home at 2:00 pm had a salad and orange juice which I had to force my self to eat. This product makes you feel like you just came out of a case of food poisoning and you can't eat anything. I took my second pill as recommended and went to the gym. As I arrived to the gym I felt extremely tired and dizzy. I kept feeling like I was gonna crash or faint. I kept burping the whole time and kept getting the constant feeling of wanting to throw up. After an hour of working out I decided to call it a day and hit the showers.. I felt like I was gonna faint in the shower but pulled my self together. I drove to Subway grabbed a sandwich felt that maybe my body is crashing due to not eating carbs for the whole day. I grabbed a sandwich and went home. Opened the sandwich and couldn't eat it.. I forced my self to eat a quarter of it and thats all I could eat. I felt like there was something stuck in my throat and I just couldn't eat. I laid on the couch for a few hours in crash mode until I felt sleepy and tried to go to bed.. I laid in bed feeling very sleepy and tired yet I couldn't sleep. I went to bed at 11:00 pm and actually fell asleep around 2:00 am. To me this product simulated recovery mode of a bad case of food poisoning. It made my body reject the urge to eat and felt sick all day.

iamgaurav's Rating

This is one hell of a product does exactly what it says. Used this for nearly 8 weeks and no doubt this has given me great results.

cuttie5637's Rating

O.M.G!!! i had to return this product is so strong it made me feel really bad all day... jitters, nausea, upset stomach, dizziness, headache... i couldn't handle it... I tried it for 2 days the third day only took it once i was taking 1 pill in the am one in the afternoon please be careful taking this product!! plus i don't know if it happen to people before but i was drinking a lot of water and my pee was extremely yellow..

Charleshern's Rating

It worked great for the first two weeks... but then instead of giving me energy it started doing the opposite and I also became a little moody. It may be because I work in the Texas heat and workout after. Well I'm gonna take a week break then I'll finish off the bottle.

sachinchauhan37's Rating

I used fat burner first time , i was 196 pounds 1 week ago . and i lost 4 pounds in a week with the help of lap o 6 and 90 mins gym cycling a day , no side effects till now , and i can feel the power it gives to me

Nsellers's Rating

Pretty extreme, when used properly bodyfat loss MELTS off.