Nutrex Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate Reviews

Designed to Assist Your Body in Destroying Fat Deposits*

Good

sanjosereal's Rating

This product is way way overrated. The advertisers try to scare you with the fact that no one should take over the recommended dosage. However this product has very weak ingredients. Did not do anything. Would not recommend anyone purchase this product.

I took this when I first started eating right and going to the gym and it worked great! In the 30 day supply along with eating right, drinking only water and working out I lost 35 lbs!

Johnybegood's Rating

This product was recommended to me by my trainer. Let me describe my whole experience to be fair. I woke up took one pill at 9:00 am. Had breakfast two boiled eggs, an apple and a glass of milk. I went to work. On my way to work all I could feel was my heart beat really fast and my body felt very cold yet I was sweating like crazy. I arrived to work with my shirt full of sweat and had to change. The whole day my mouth kept drying, then feeling a boost of energy then a crash which kept on repeating for the whole day. I went home at 2:00 pm had a salad and orange juice which I had to force my self to eat. This product makes you feel like you just came out of a case of food poisoning and you can't eat anything. I took my second pill as recommended and went to the gym. As I arrived to the gym I felt extremely tired and dizzy. I kept feeling like I was gonna crash or faint. I kept burping the whole time and kept getting the constant feeling of wanting to throw up. After an hour of working out I decided to call it a day and hit the showers.. I felt like I was gonna faint in the shower but pulled my self together. I drove to Subway grabbed a sandwich felt that maybe my body is crashing due to not eating carbs for the whole day. I grabbed a sandwich and went home. Opened the sandwich and couldn't eat it.. I forced my self to eat a quarter of it and thats all I could eat. I felt like there was something stuck in my throat and I just couldn't eat. I laid on the couch for a few hours in crash mode until I felt sleepy and tried to go to bed.. I laid in bed feeling very sleepy and tired yet I couldn't sleep. I went to bed at 11:00 pm and actually fell asleep around 2:00 am. To me this product simulated recovery mode of a bad case of food poisoning. It made my body reject the urge to eat and felt sick all day.

iamgaurav's Rating

This is one hell of a product does exactly what it says. Used this for nearly 8 weeks and no doubt this has given me great results.

cuttie5637's Rating

O.M.G!!! i had to return this product is so strong it made me feel really bad all day... jitters, nausea, upset stomach, dizziness, headache... i couldn't handle it... I tried it for 2 days the third day only took it once i was taking 1 pill in the am one in the afternoon please be careful taking this product!! plus i don't know if it happen to people before but i was drinking a lot of water and my pee was extremely yellow..

Charleshern's Rating

It worked great for the first two weeks... but then instead of giving me energy it started doing the opposite and I also became a little moody. It may be because I work in the Texas heat and workout after. Well I'm gonna take a week break then I'll finish off the bottle.

sachinchauhan37's Rating

I used fat burner first time , i was 196 pounds 1 week ago . and i lost 4 pounds in a week with the help of lap o 6 and 90 mins gym cycling a day , no side effects till now , and i can feel the power it gives to me

Nsellers's Rating

Pretty extreme, when used properly bodyfat loss MELTS off.

jacobjoy's Rating

jacobjoy did not leave a written review for this product.

This is one of many fat burners i have tried and i have liked this so far. I know when it kicks in due to the thermogenic feeling as well as the energy i get. With the right diet and water intake this helps aide the fat loss

ozanakyuz's Rating

ozanakyuz did not leave a written review for this product.

ahuertar87's Rating

its hard, has lots of caffeine on it, been taking half the dose for the day and the effect last for hours and hours..... great appetite inhibition.... makes you take a really good sweat at the gym

Thaimass's Rating

The effect was, but very weak. Maybe not right for me.

As of today Ive been on lipo 6 for the last 10 days and heres my Personal experience: My diet is regulated on 1800 cal's : 150 g of protein intake a day. Workout: a regular 6 day cycle hitting all body parts atleast twice a week... and this time coupled with 3 cardio sessions a week. Weight loss: Not a gram.. on the contrary ive gained half a kilo. Appetite suppressant: totally not happening... i'm more hungry more often than I was before i started getting on this. I do however feel a light dizzy feeling and the quality of sleeps definitely affected a bit..... Experts say 10 days is too early to judge a fat loss product but in the first 10 days apart from a slight dizzy feeling ive not felt a shred of fat loss YET. I will post another review at the end of this cycle.

GNCPostal54's Rating

Love this product. Gives me the kick in the pants I need on my training days and at work. No jitters and I don't cramp as I do on other diet supplements. Also taking Nutrex CLA and Carnitine with it.

BushyZeus's Rating

I started my weightloss endeavor about 2 months ago at 295, I have a strict 1500 calorie a day diet but I couldn't get past that 280 plateau. Since starting this product I have lost 8 pounds in a week and a half I'm currently at 272. I would definitely suggest this product it's good for breaking plateaus

nickjames1414's Rating

Just started using this product about 3 days ago, so for the fat loss portion, I have not seen that big of a change. Ive felt a little bloated and have been peeing a lot (I think that's because the pill pushes out all water so u don't see the water weight). As the energy boosts and appetite suppressant goes, amazing! I love to eat little unhealthy snacks throughout the day and now I don't. ive been eating my 4-5 big meals and that's it. I take 2 pills a day (1 in the morning and I when I get home from work around 3) and I have clean, focused energy allllll day. No noticeable side effects ,just urination and pooping more. So far im happy with the purchase

amashlee88's Rating

Just started taking this product and started out with one pill at a time just so I don't feel like I am on drugs. Started taking two pills at a time twice a day and so far I love it. Will post another review once I see results or am finished with first round of 8 weeks.

gustavopfd's Rating

This product was stronger in first time i have used. I like this, but the old was better. Well, this Is the best fat destroyer i have taked. The product is good enought. I whould buy it again.

MisterMalaya's Rating

it actually help me lose fats and i'm getting ripped here :) really recommended it guys who wants to lose fats. well of course you have to workout/exercise to reach your destination brah. gotta love de workout everyone.