Nutrex Lipo-6 Reviews

New Liquid Capsule Design Assists In Rapid Weight Loss!*

7.6
Good

tjcount's Rating

This does not help curb appetite which was the major reason I went for Lipo 6.

Cchavez1319's Rating

I have been taking Lipo 6 black for only 4 days but I can feel the energy. I'm not jittery like I have been with other supplements. I have lost 1 pound of fat so far.... I'll keep using it! It's not very strong in the appetite suppressant area however.

prashantgemini's Rating

prashantgemini did not leave a written review for this product.

irishkinost's Rating

irishkinost did not leave a written review for this product.

asma58's Rating

asma58 did not leave a written review for this product.

CashmereNCamo's Rating

CashmereNCamo did not leave a written review for this product.

Gabriellbr's Rating

Gabriellbr did not leave a written review for this product.

marcosfcolombo's Rating

marcosfcolombo did not leave a written review for this product.

redneckfit's Rating

redneckfit did not leave a written review for this product.

netzach3498's Rating

If you want to actually get the dry shred then pick up Lipo 6. I like the Black formula personally but that stuff makes me too jacked, and for some people there isn't such a thing. However for me I like a clean burst of sustained all day. F*** the coffee just take a dose of this for a nice all day high.

dbeard11's Rating

helps me with my workouts and gives me the boost i need to get through my cardio.

haterpatrol's Rating

Just got done with a 240ct bottle and took it for an 8 week cycle. Lost 16lbs off it, still need to lose about 12 more pounds but its recommended to take a week break before going back on it. So for now I will have to continue on my diet and try to get as good as results as I can before I go back on it.

jimratt1's Rating

Great fat burner at a good price. I saw nice results in a relatively short time and didn't feel jittery at all. I like that you can see exactly what is in it and look it up. Unlike other products where I don't recognize any of the ingredients.

hammertym's Rating

great for energy and appetite suppression

verodiaz87's Rating

Loving this before my morning cardio. Helps me not fall asleep on the treadmill.

hamzagandamra's Rating

hamzagandamra did not leave a written review for this product.

lovelyjules's Rating

I take this for energy and love it! 2 in the morning and 2 around 3pm. I have energy all day and don't even need anything before my workout in the evening because I still feel energized.

laughingfreak's Rating

I have been using this product for the last three months. I am really satisfied with the results. Before I started taking this supplement. I was hungry all the time, it has helped alot with curving my appetite. I would recommend it to any one who struggles with having a appetite problem.

jacko9's Rating