Nutrex Lipo-6 Reviews

7.6
Good
7.6

erikdavidjensen's Rating

Lets see, where to start with this item. A buddy of mine referred this product to me, as a fat burner, plus energy booster. I tried it out, used it for about a month and a half, and noticed no results. I work out constantly, as well as eat healthy on a regular basis. Still did not see any results. I have tried other fat burners that work much better. The only plus side about this product for me, was that it allowed me to run longer distances without getting tired, which was strange.

Rythem's Rating

Rythem did not leave a written review for this product.

bvigor's Rating

bvigor did not leave a written review for this product.

SitUpCindy's Rating

I've been taking this product for a little over a week now. I've found the energy to be subtle which I like. It doesn't make me feel jittery or tweaked out and I've even taken it in combination with the occasional Monster with no bad side effects. Appetite seems to be a lot more stable now, I'm still hungry at meal times, but it takes the edge off. Too early to tell if I am losing fat any faster than Pre-product.

tjcount's Rating

This does not help curb appetite which was the major reason I went for Lipo 6.

Cchavez1319's Rating

I have been taking Lipo 6 black for only 4 days but I can feel the energy. I'm not jittery like I have been with other supplements. I have lost 1 pound of fat so far.... I'll keep using it! It's not very strong in the appetite suppressant area however.

prashantgemini's Rating

prashantgemini did not leave a written review for this product.

irishkinost's Rating

irishkinost did not leave a written review for this product.

asma58's Rating

asma58 did not leave a written review for this product.

CashmereNCamo's Rating

CashmereNCamo did not leave a written review for this product.

Gabriellbr's Rating

Gabriellbr did not leave a written review for this product.

marcosfcolombo's Rating

marcosfcolombo did not leave a written review for this product.

redneckfit's Rating

redneckfit did not leave a written review for this product.

netzach3498's Rating

If you want to actually get the dry shred then pick up Lipo 6. I like the Black formula personally but that stuff makes me too jacked, and for some people there isn't such a thing. However for me I like a clean burst of sustained all day. F*** the coffee just take a dose of this for a nice all day high.

dbeard11's Rating

helps me with my workouts and gives me the boost i need to get through my cardio.

haterpatrol's Rating

Just got done with a 240ct bottle and took it for an 8 week cycle. Lost 16lbs off it, still need to lose about 12 more pounds but its recommended to take a week break before going back on it. So for now I will have to continue on my diet and try to get as good as results as I can before I go back on it.

jimratt1's Rating

Great fat burner at a good price. I saw nice results in a relatively short time and didn't feel jittery at all. I like that you can see exactly what is in it and look it up. Unlike other products where I don't recognize any of the ingredients.

hammertym's Rating

great for energy and appetite suppression

verodiaz87's Rating

Loving this before my morning cardio. Helps me not fall asleep on the treadmill.