Nutrex Lipo-6 Black Hers Ultra Concentrate Reviews

7.6
Good

In my exlerience, this product is not suitable for those who are sensitive to caffeine or any other content of these pills. On a first day, I took one pill in the morning and I felt really jittery after, had to drink a couple of cups of camomille tea...( I wanna say that in general -I usually drink coffee in the morning-1-2 cups and feel ok). So, for the next couple of days, I decided to split a one single capsule on 2 parts so it had twice less impact. Didn`t work- I still felt nervous and kinda stressed out. In a month or so I repeated this splitting and taking-same result. At the same time I didn`t really notice the appetite supression)) Therefore, even though, it was a good quality supplement,I had to cut it off. I used to take Votrex, JetFuel, Xpel- these worked for me well.

supastar2353's Rating

I love this I always notice a little extra energy on this. I also notice with proper nutrition and cardio with this it helps shrink my waist and burn more body fat. I love the ingredients in this as they are clean and appeal to the female body. I also love how this doenst make you get that horrible jittery feeling. This is the best product!

I LOVE LIPO 6 !!! It really works and I don't get sick or feel like I'm going to die. It helps me push thru my workouts and keeps the cravings away.

This is by far the best product that I have ever used. I didn't realize how much it helped me until I finished taking my last pill of the bottle. It is the only thing I have ever found that controls my appetite. That is the main reason I take it, I don't have hardly any cravings, when I am not taking it, I feel hungry and my stomach feels empty all day long.

nibrilhadori's Rating

nibrilhadori did not leave a written review for this product.

Some people have reported jitters and getting sick using this product. I used it when I hit a heavy plateau and didn't experience any of that. I ate 5-6 meals a day, took it once in the morning and once in the afternoon. I HIGHLY suggest starting out with just one pill a day and taking it in the morning. In one month, I lost 20lbs using this product, eating right and exercising 2+ hours a day. Once I overcame my plateau, I stopped using the product and had no issues with the weight coming back on. I also recommend speaking to your doctor before using a product like this because it can be hard on your system. Definitely up your vitamin intake with this product as it strips a lot of that from you.

Analuizaottoni's Rating

Analuizaottoni did not leave a written review for this product.

Had to take once a day. Not twice a day because it weaken my nervier system. In hands. Then it gave me acne. Bad results at beginning. Very strong in ingredients. Nomore acne and cut back on coffee. I drink tea. But do feel energy when jogging. It's okay. I also have the unlimited lipo. Hope product gets betta thru time.

So far I like it. I've been a user of OxyElite Pro for a few years and recently ran out and thought I'd try something different. Had a sample pack of Ripped Freak - didn't like that, way too jittery. Decided on buying a bottle of the Lipo-6 Ultra Hers - only a couple days in now and I've no complaints. Glad I bought it.

If you're not sensitive to caffeine, this product is definitely a good energy and awareness booster. I'm more sensitive to caffeine and I drink coffee and tea frequently, so it wasn't the best for me. It reduced water retention, but I can't say it made me lose fat. It probably would have helped me lose more weight if I didn't get such bad caffeine headaches from them. Good price, decent energy boost, solid formula, but not the pill for me. Another note, don't try to put it in a pill carrier in your purse. The capsules will leak a brown fluid and stick together/get all over the place. Leave them in their original container.

candagemorgan's Rating

candagemorgan did not leave a written review for this product.

• lmg10

Tried this for 5 weeks and lost 10 pounds with consistent working out - nothing super hard/crazy! It definitely gave me great energy and got me tight and fit, without jitters or headaches, etc. I stopped taking it for about 5 weeks and prob gained 3 pounds back (without consistent exercise). I tried regular Lipo6 again after this and it just wasn't the same. Definitely recommend!

Kendragreen78's Rating

I'm not a fan. I have tried fat burners before and this one didn't give me any energy. My appetite was suppressed for a couple days but then the effects wore off. I took half the bottle before I returned it. I will not refer a one to this product.

Really works! I ceased to be tired, energy suffices for all day, appetite decreases, and I need now less time to sleep, excess fatty deposits leave as it is well combined with other types of products. I accept Lipo strictly as it is specified in the instruction! It is pleasant to me! But without trainings and a diet any tablets won't make your tummy - flat and sexual! ) )

I really enjoy this one, I usually am a Hydroxy fan but thought I would try something different and mix it up. It definitely kills my appetite, but a little too much I find myself falling short on my calorie intake because I literally have no appetite. Might be a little too strong for me. No jitters surprisingly though. So far so good, I work out 4 times a week with weights/cardio and cross train 1 day. And have noticed a little umph in my workouts but not as much as I expected. I would recommend it...

I've always had good results with Lipo-6. I needed something a little stronger than the regular one, so I tried this one. I did have some jitters in the beginning, but that wore off. Definitely works better when I combine it with CLA/fish oil and L-carnitine.

vaivando did not leave a written review for this product.

agugudedabu's Rating

Yup, took the pill and guess what, in a hospital about a week.......

Spacepromo's Rating

Spacepromo did not leave a written review for this product.