Nutrex Lipo-6 Black Hers Ultra Concentrate Reviews

7.2
Good

This product sucks ! Used it for 2 weeks finished 120 capsules and just dropped %1bf with 1500 calorie diet.. What a shame... I didnt eat carbs or sugars at all. This product didnt help me at all.. I was %14 bf and now im %13 bf and I still weigh the same.

nibrilhadori's Rating

nibrilhadori did not leave a written review for this product.

Some people have reported jitters and getting sick using this product. I used it when I hit a heavy plateau and didn't experience any of that. I ate 5-6 meals a day, took it once in the morning and once in the afternoon. I HIGHLY suggest starting out with just one pill a day and taking it in the morning. In one month, I lost 20lbs using this product, eating right and exercising 2+ hours a day. Once I overcame my plateau, I stopped using the product and had no issues with the weight coming back on. I also recommend speaking to your doctor before using a product like this because it can be hard on your system. Definitely up your vitamin intake with this product as it strips a lot of that from you.

Analuizaottoni's Rating

Analuizaottoni did not leave a written review for this product.

Had to take once a day. Not twice a day because it weaken my nervier system. In hands. Then it gave me acne. Bad results at beginning. Very strong in ingredients. Nomore acne and cut back on coffee. I drink tea. But do feel energy when jogging. It's okay. I also have the unlimited lipo. Hope product gets betta thru time.

So far I like it. I've been a user of OxyElite Pro for a few years and recently ran out and thought I'd try something different. Had a sample pack of Ripped Freak - didn't like that, way too jittery. Decided on buying a bottle of the Lipo-6 Ultra Hers - only a couple days in now and I've no complaints. Glad I bought it.

If you're not sensitive to caffeine, this product is definitely a good energy and awareness booster. I'm more sensitive to caffeine and I drink coffee and tea frequently, so it wasn't the best for me. It reduced water retention, but I can't say it made me lose fat. It probably would have helped me lose more weight if I didn't get such bad caffeine headaches from them. Good price, decent energy boost, solid formula, but not the pill for me. Another note, don't try to put it in a pill carrier in your purse. The capsules will leak a brown fluid and stick together/get all over the place. Leave them in their original container.

candagemorgan's Rating

candagemorgan did not leave a written review for this product.

• lmg10

Tried this for 5 weeks and lost 10 pounds with consistent working out - nothing super hard/crazy! It definitely gave me great energy and got me tight and fit, without jitters or headaches, etc. I stopped taking it for about 5 weeks and prob gained 3 pounds back (without consistent exercise). I tried regular Lipo6 again after this and it just wasn't the same. Definitely recommend!

Kendragreen78's Rating

I'm not a fan. I have tried fat burners before and this one didn't give me any energy. My appetite was suppressed for a couple days but then the effects wore off. I took half the bottle before I returned it. I will not refer a one to this product.

Really works! I ceased to be tired, energy suffices for all day, appetite decreases, and I need now less time to sleep, excess fatty deposits leave as it is well combined with other types of products. I accept Lipo strictly as it is specified in the instruction! It is pleasant to me! But without trainings and a diet any tablets won't make your tummy - flat and sexual! ) )

I really enjoy this one, I usually am a Hydroxy fan but thought I would try something different and mix it up. It definitely kills my appetite, but a little too much I find myself falling short on my calorie intake because I literally have no appetite. Might be a little too strong for me. No jitters surprisingly though. So far so good, I work out 4 times a week with weights/cardio and cross train 1 day. And have noticed a little umph in my workouts but not as much as I expected. I would recommend it...

I've always had good results with Lipo-6. I needed something a little stronger than the regular one, so I tried this one. I did have some jitters in the beginning, but that wore off. Definitely works better when I combine it with CLA/fish oil and L-carnitine.

vaivando did not leave a written review for this product.

This product is not suitable for those who sensitive to caffeine or another content of these pills. I took my first one in the morning and I was really jittery, had to drink a couple cups of camomille tea..Then I decided to split a one single capsule on 2 parts so it had twice less impact. Didn`t help- I felt nervous and kinda stressed out. Though, it is probably good pills, give energy (didn`t really notice appetite supression) I have to stop taking them. I used to take Votrex, JetFuel, Xpel- these worked for me well.

agugudedabu's Rating

Yup, took the pill and guess what, in a hospital about a week.......

Spacepromo's Rating

Spacepromo did not leave a written review for this product.

Missadl did not leave a written review for this product.

I started taking this supplement a few days ago and I am amazed by the energy it gives me. I feel my workouts are much stronger and I push myself to a place I have never pushed myself to before. I am so happy with this product. I will defintely post an update in a week or so.

PhoneixG72 did not leave a written review for this product.