Nutrex Lipo-6 Black Hers Ultra Concentrate Reviews

It's So Strong You'll Never Need More Than One Pill!

7.6
Good
6.7

muscl3barbi3's Rating

This product must have been reformulated over the last few years. A few years ago I use to compete in NPC at a national level this was always my go to fat burner and had too good to be true results. I've followed a great diet regimen with lifting which is similar to what I use to follow with an addition of cardio while taking this cycle. I actually gained weight this time around, waking up bloated which usually is not the case. The only benefit is the spike of energy first thing in the morning and mid afternoon. I had half a bottle of my husbands Lipo 6 Black back in November of 2016 (granted it was one month expired) and lost around 10 pounds doing the same diet and lifting schedule as today but with out the cardio. I was lean and shredded for our Christmas vacation.

This product started out fine for me...i took one a day and ran in the evenings and the weight was falling off...i tried to take 2 a day but it made me super jittery and very nauseous so i continued taking one a day...i am now in like week 4 and i'm definitely gonna stop taking it...i no longer sleep well at night and i'm super tired in the day until i take the tablet in the am...i'm also having pains in my bladder or ovary area not sure if its a uti or if its my womb area...i'm also breaking out terribly on my forehead and i think all the problems i'm having are linked to this tablet...i thought drinking alot of water would help to alleviate these problems but all i do all day is pee so this just isnt making any sense to me...i really wanna lose the weight but my health is more important

I think the reason why the reviews on this pill are so mixed is in part because people are expecting a miracle and this is not what this is about in any way. This stuff, to me, is like a preworkout because you get the extra energy. The pill gives you that boost to help you complete and maybe even max out on your workouts. Please know that you will not lose weight with it if you do not get off your hind parts! It is a weight loss SUPPORT pill, which does not mean you can sit and watch sponge Bob and expect it to work for you. All its gunna do is just make your heart rate go up. You have to work with it. When you take this pill You NEED TO follow the instructions and read the bottle! It contains caffeine so you wont need coffee that morning! I was jittery the first day, I'm week in and I'm okay now. I've noticed hella impeovement when I workout. I feel good I don't feel bad after, I'm pretty much locked and loaded. I really do like Lipo6 alot and it's working for me but know yourself and your limits. Idk if I'm having much appetite suppression from the pill and I can't really tell because my diet is high protein. I've seen people complaining that they still hungry but I ain't been hungry. And I **** sure ain't been bored. Lol! I like it!

I have tried many different fat burners and NLA for her was always my fave until I tried this! I absolutely love this product. I take it in Place of coffee on the ON days. It gives me great sustained energy without feeling jittery. It also gets me "psyched" to get in to the gym. I am up at 4am so take my second around 10am and it provides me with all day energy. I do not take any other drinks or supps containing caffeine while on this. I have seen a noticeable decrease in my body fat/leanness and an increase in my energy and motivation and I am still on my first bottle. I will definitely buy it again but may rotate on & off with NLA so as to not lose the efficacy of this phenomenal product.

This fat burner works like magic. I lost 6-8 kilograms in one and half months. It's effective and worth trying. I used it once 4 months ago and bought another pack today and will resume my diet. You cant imagine how it made me fit to workout and be energetic for hours. It reduced my appetite without even noticing. Go for it.!!

It has increased satieity and it helps me at the gym i dont feel fatigued anymore ,aiding me in weightloss therefore.

shotputter231's Rating

I used this on and off abs bit is great however the downside is that I personally built a tolorence to it fast. It gave me energy the direct tone around and then I stopped cutting for 6 weeks and then was ready again and it was nowhere near as strong. Plus when I stopped using it I had the mother of all headaches for like a week. However, I lost 30 pounds using it and used it in place of preworkout and it was great

malakyoussef's Rating

From the first pill i and till the 3rd ( 3rd day ) i feel energetic and i feel the fat burned in the abs level.

jewelsfor76's Rating

Started this product yesterday. Only took one pill in the mid morning. Increased my metabolism and made me "hotter" throughout the day and a wee bit nauseous. I do crossfit at 7pm 4 nights a week so the energy faded by then back to normal energy levels. I def. had a decrease in hunger. I'm going to stick to one pill per day for now until my body gets used to it.

denissemariie's Rating

I started this product this morning. One cap after breakfast and one cap in the afternoon. After the first cap I started to feel jittery. After the second, rapid heartbeat for like two seconds, jittery and my stomache. I hope to feel better tomorrow. I will take only one cap to see if I can take it longer. Also, I hope to see better results to rate this product as it deserves.

I'm getting ready to start taking this product again. I took it in 2012 for about 3 months consistently and had amazing results. No side effects, no issues with sleep at all and intense fat burning. Of course this was in addition to a strict 1200 calorie diet and lifting weights 5x a week but that's how you're supposed to use it. I highly recommend this product. Ive tried other fat burners and none have given me results like this one.

LarrisaXrenee's Rating

Only been on this for a few days so I cannot say whether or not it "burns fat". I have no had any discomforting side affects (no jitters and I don't feel high). I'm not sensitive to caffeine though, either. I am using one pill a day- I take it before my run in the morning and like that it gives me that little extra boost at 5 am :).

In my exlerience, this product is not suitable for those who are sensitive to caffeine or any other content of these pills. On a first day, I took one pill in the morning and I felt really jittery after, had to drink a couple of cups of camomille tea...( I wanna say that in general -I usually drink coffee in the morning-1-2 cups and feel ok). So, for the next couple of days, I decided to split a one single capsule on 2 parts so it had twice less impact. Didn`t work- I still felt nervous and kinda stressed out. In a month or so I repeated this splitting and taking-same result. At the same time I didn`t really notice the appetite supression)) Therefore, even though, it was a good quality supplement,I had to cut it off. I used to take Votrex, JetFuel, Xpel- these worked for me well.

supastar2353's Rating

I love this I always notice a little extra energy on this. I also notice with proper nutrition and cardio with this it helps shrink my waist and burn more body fat. I love the ingredients in this as they are clean and appeal to the female body. I also love how this doenst make you get that horrible jittery feeling. This is the best product!

I LOVE LIPO 6 !!! It really works and I don't get sick or feel like I'm going to die. It helps me push thru my workouts and keeps the cravings away.

This is by far the best product that I have ever used. I didn't realize how much it helped me until I finished taking my last pill of the bottle. It is the only thing I have ever found that controls my appetite. That is the main reason I take it, I don't have hardly any cravings, when I am not taking it, I feel hungry and my stomach feels empty all day long.

nibrilhadori's Rating

nibrilhadori did not leave a written review for this product.

Some people have reported jitters and getting sick using this product. I used it when I hit a heavy plateau and didn't experience any of that. I ate 5-6 meals a day, took it once in the morning and once in the afternoon. I HIGHLY suggest starting out with just one pill a day and taking it in the morning. In one month, I lost 20lbs using this product, eating right and exercising 2+ hours a day. Once I overcame my plateau, I stopped using the product and had no issues with the weight coming back on. I also recommend speaking to your doctor before using a product like this because it can be hard on your system. Definitely up your vitamin intake with this product as it strips a lot of that from you.