Nutrex HEMO-RAGE Black Ultra Concentrate Reviews

6.1
Lunatic Lemonade

princess510's Rating
Apple Ambush

Awesome energy pushes me through those long hard work outs and tastes great!!!

This pre workout is very good and gave me a good punch, energy and focus in the begining. BUT, as all the others pre workouts suplements, after a couple of weeks it started to reduce the effects on my body and now it is not having any effect anymore. I'm just finishing my pot and I will try another one and later return to this one.

ImStillANoob's Rating
Bruisin' Berry

Im 18 years old and i've only started hitting the gym around 1month ago, im not taking any protein shakes, any creatine i dont know **** but ill tell you this much, this was my first supplement of any sort that i've used because it apparently hypes you up and turns you into zyzz or whatever, heres what happend(also my m8 gave me his and some of it turned a bit chunky but whatever i used the powder part) as i was saying i used it at exactly 9pm, hit the gym at 10pm, it was said to be used 30mins after taking it but anyway ill tell you exactly what happend...NOTHING i kid you not, even for my first supplement it did nothing, all the advertisement (1 scoop a day) is friken ********, i dont get it, i felt nothing different, i even tried to convince my self i was in the zone for all i bloody know, my session was 1 hour, this is my first review for anything in my 18years of my life just so i can let people know how disgracefully bad this was, it completely let me down and to be honest im ****** off that they make such a big deal out of it by saying 1 scoop max ********. The taste was bearable but not the best but oh well who's after taste, im after gains and this did nothing at all even for a fresh new 1month gymer who's never taken any supplements for workout use. I hope this changes peoples mind on buying this crap, its such a shock.

Hilgemann's Rating
Bruisin' Berry

The Pros: To start off I'd like to say that this is the only PWO I have taken that I have not became immune too. It is a PWO that is there as a back up once I become immune to my current. I absolutely love the "focus" you get from this preworkout. It does not give me the jitters, nausea, or light headed feeling. The very first time I took this product I ended up staying at the gym for 3 hours. Every time I take it I never feel tired and I never want to quit my workout. Probably one of the best parts is that you do not feel a crash either. Overall this is a product that I will always keep in my gym bag for those days when nothing else works. Now for the Cons: This stuff is by no means good tasting like C4 or MPA. It may honestly be one of the worst tasting PWO's around...but to me I don't think that a supplement should at all be based on taste. You buy a product for the effect, not the taste.

First of I have to start off by saying this is by far the worst tasting pre workout I have ever tasted! This is just down right awful, the energy boost wasn't really there but it did sort of put me in the "zone", pump was almost non existent with this product on top of it making me nauseated ....would strongly recommend not even giving this product a shot and moving on.

kmarmet's Rating
Bruisin' Berry

First of all, almost unbearable taste. Horrible. I read the label and thought for sure by the warning that i would have the best workout ever, and i did NOT feel a thing. I am pretty stim sensitive also. Usually doesnt take much to make me feel like im the Hulk but this stuff did not do anything. I might as well have drank water....

jmcram2000's Rating

This is the only pre workout product that I haven't built up a tolerance to. It only pumps me up after the first set, doesn't give me the jitters either. If for some reason if I can't get to the gym after taking it, it seems to stay dormant until I'm ready and I feel that it makes me perform better than without it.

ewwendt's Rating
Malicious Melon

After rotating through many pre-workout supplements, I came across this one and wanted to test it out. The instructions warn that one serving is enough for an entire day and not to exceed it. I took a chance and took 2-3 servings instead and there was no detection or noticeable effect of the mixture. Furthermore, the flavor is abysmal, probably the worst I have ever tasted. I got the "Malicious Melon" flavor and it may as well been ground up chalk mixed with week-old brewed coffee.

scoe113 did not leave a written review for this product.

ZKell's Rating

Love this product, cant workout without it. HEMO-RAGE UC IS AMAZING TASTE AND FUNCTION. Go try if you already havent.

Kevin Mattson's Rating
Apple Ambush

HEMO RAGE helped me to Stay Focused... First of all, I want to say thank you Nutrex for sending me your recent free promo offer for your New Flavor Apple Ambush! That was so cool, and I appreciate it very much. Especially when your struggling financially and making those sacrifices to reach your goals! I know the Importance and advantages of taking good quality supplements. My training is Intense, I work hard trying to maintain an Impressive Physique all year around. And I depend on High Quality Supplements such as Nutrex Hemo Rage because they work! Not to mention the names of the flavors are FLY and the taste is absolutely addicting! Hemo Rage helps me to stay focused. The Secret of Every Success Is Total Focus. Be ruthless with distractions. You cannot meditate on your past and your future at the same time. So... Focus On Your Desired Future. HEMO RAGE is the Ultimate Rage... PERIOD. Respectfully, Kevin Mattson PAPA BEAR

Bulldog2525's Rating
Sucker Punch

I gave in to all of the marketing and gave this product a shot, and I regret it. First, the taste is just plain bad. With today's products and processes there is no excuse to sell a product that tastes bad. Secondly, after a week of trying the product I get nothing out of it, nothing at all. Don't waste your money

BobbySherry's Rating
Bruisin' Berry

After reading the reviews and doing some research on this I figured I'd give it a try....it does absolutely nothing for me. 1-It tastes absolutely horrible, 2-I stick to the instructions (which specifically say, don't take more than one scoop in a day) and there is nothing positive that comes from it. A lot of times I feel pretty sick after drinking it. Also, as I stated above, tastes extremely horrible, so horrible I usually hold my nose shut when I drink it, hoping I won't taste it. (never works :-( ) I am now just taking it to get rid of it/until my other pre-workout gets here.(one that is extremely effective and reliable which I will not list here) Extremely disappointing, luckily it was pretty cheap.

scream666's Rating
Lunatic Lemonade

scream666 did not leave a written review for this product.

drunknchi's Rating
Bruisin' Berry

It gave me somewhat of a pump but not the boost I was expecting. I will not be buying this product again. Just going to use it up and go back to MP Assault.

dawnoftheshred's Rating

5g servings, no list of ingredients amount, proprietary blend, all for $30

STRAUSS123's Rating
Bruisin' Berry

i have tried many preworkouts and they have all failed to live up to my expectations untill i was recommended this product from my friend.it says take only one scoop which i was very surprised as most other pre workouts requir up to 3 scoops to get the effect,but when i took HALF a scoop of this brand i was so jacked up for my chest and back day.I can normally only do 90 kg for 4 reps but that day i did 5 reps of 95 kg.It is an insane product that i recomended to everyone in my irish school. i had unlimited energy and felt like i could workout for 12 hours after taking this product. and people at my school were pleased also,they all tell me they have had similar results.thanks nutrex for making such a awesome product.

maxrepslijah's Rating

Recieved two trial packets of hemo rage, me and my friend took them on a empty stomach and hit the gym. Within 15 minutes I was becoming dizzy and my stomach started to hurt, about ten minutes after that I was leaning over the sink trying to puke. My friend comes in the bathroom and says he's feeling the same and eventually does start throwing up. Had to cut the workout short and try to go home, the entire drive I felt like I was going to throw up and it distracted me from driving, while I was on it I had no pump or energy boost, will never use this preworkout again

georgedavis18's Rating
Sucker Punch

this stuff smells like candy but tastes like cough syrup but man it works. Deffinately amps me up and gives me focus if it tasted better id never use anything else, iv curently switched to assault by muscle pharm and i hafta say its not quite as good as the hemo rage

leeprice's Rating