Nutrex HEMO-RAGE Black Ultra Concentrate Reviews

6.7
6.4

rdcopps's Rating
Apple Ambush

The flavor of Apple Ambush was ok. The first couple times I tried it, I thought it was decent and a little bit different. After continual use, it kind of wore itself out. If you are a big apple fan, you might like taking this day in and day out. Just not for me. As far as for performance, I wasn't overly impressed. My energy in the gym was ok, but nothing really above average. Focus seemed to be pretty decent. For the price, it's not that bad of a deal, but there are several other supplements in this category that I would opt for first.

lagordaj's Rating
Apple Ambush

I've tried the Apple Ambush and Lunatic Lemonade flavors of Hemo-Rage. While I enjoyed the Lunatic Lemonade flavor, the Apple Ambush flavor was my favorite. I got great focus and good energy from both tubs. There's no crash when Hemo-Rage wears off which is always good. This is a great pre-workout, give it a try if you're looking for something that provides good energy and focus when you step into the gym.

FFD81's Rating
Bruisin' Berry

Man at 300 mg of caffne, i was jumping off the walls with this product. And lets not forget the taste. not the best berry out there but there were no complaints when drinking it. Went down smooth and give me the nergy i needed for every workout. the best thing is, it contains creatine as well! not a lot, only 2 grams, but an awesome addition to a preworkout. reccomen this product to anyone who is looking to try something a little different and is willing to RAGE in the gym!

Coatal's Rating
Sucker Punch

This pre has worked really well for me, both pump-wise and stim-wise. I get pretty awesome focus on two scoops of it and when I was hitting the gym with the World Cup on I kept forgetting I was watching it because I was glued to the weights. Bruisin' Berry isn't bad. It's not the best flavor ever but it's decent. I've since gotten my hands on a sample pack of Sucker Punch which I think was a bit better. I didn't have any problems with mixability or anything with either flavor.

AdalDU's Rating
Bruisin' Berry

I have used this PWO just for two days and i don't know if it is just a placebo but i have to say i felt more focus and got that extra pump without that feeling of crazy squirl . Now I do body weight work out and i think it'll work, i felt with enough strenght, my veins look awesome and when i finish my routine and rest for 15 mins, wanted to start all again. It smells great, and the taste is good enough, but have an after taste like medicine, think i can live with it for a while.

Blacryan's Rating
Lunatic Lemonade

I've taken many different pre-workouts in my time, and I can definitely say hemo-rage has one of the best overall energy/focus/pumps I've ever got. I tried the Lunatic Lemonade flavor, it wasn't the greatest, BUT it didn't taste bad, more of was just a bland flavor. I'd definitely recommend trying Hemo-Rage as it will give you some of the best pump and focus you've ever had in a workout. Definitely a 9/10 product.

brownj12's Rating
Lunatic Lemonade

I used this product while on a cut because I felt my energy in the gym and recovery time both between sets, and between workouts was suffering due to being in a caloric deficit. Energy immediately increased in the gym, and I have not had any fatigue issues, now 3 weeks into using the product. There a fair amount of caffeine in this, so if you are sensitive I would start at a half dose. I have maintained or increased all of my lifts since starting this product, despite consistently losing 2.5lbs per week. I did not experience a powerful pump on this product like I have with other PWOs. I will definitely buy it again. Flavor is good, it tastes like watered down sugar free lemonade. If you like crystal light lemonade, you can't go wrong here.

dylanjackson547's Rating
Bruisin' Berry

I didn't care this not to much, it didn't give me any energy, it toor my stomach apart I was in the bathroom for at least 30 minutes

dailob's Rating
Apple Ambush

Rating is really a 7.5. Not a verified buyer but was sent this product to review on the forum as well as the store - follow this link for pictures and thoughts on the product itself and why i gave the rating for this as i did - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162929501&p=1266866611#post1266866611

MassiveMelis's Rating
Apple Ambush

I've taken tons of different pre workouts before. I enjoy stims, but not too much. I had great clean energy and had an awesome workout. I stacked this supplement with Niox as well. I had a great pump and great clean energy. No crash. The apple was surprisingly really tasty. Most pre workouts don't taste great, and I'm not one to steer away from a product due to taste, but the taste was a pleasant surprise.

superhuman67's Rating
Bruisin' Berry

I had a sample of this sitting in my sample box for a while and I pulled it out today and put it to the test for a Chest/Abs workout. Energy- 8/10 - Kicks in within 15 min and no jitters Focus- 8/10 - Got me pretty much in the zone on my heavy lifts Intensity -8/10- Did a couple of strip sets at the end of my last 2 sets of my heaviest sets and was relentless on my dumbbell presses until I hit all the reps that I had planned using rest pause. Taste- 8/10- Blue Raspberry not to sweet and kind of tart. Pump- 7/10- Nothing special but 1 gm of agmatine will do the trick Overall- 8/10- A decent PW that will help with having a very good workout.

fleckty3's Rating
Apple Ambush

I won't say this was trash, but it definitely wasn't anything special, either. I even added my own citrulline malate, beta alanine, and extra creatine in an attempt to beef it up. The apply flavor was pretty decent, but not as good as some others. What I tried was a sample, so I don't regret trying it, but I wouldn't purchase it. Not to mention it's one big proprietary blend so you have no idea what your actually putting in your body as far as amounts go. Spend your money on a quality pre like pre JYM or C4.

waleed541992's Rating
Orange Creamation

I've had this pre workout a few years back and I got to say I still use it now. It give you great energy. Great pumps. The tunnel vision. It gives you everything you need for a great training session. But then of course there's that super massive downer! I'm not going to lie. I've cried on the downer this gives you! haha. But its one of those things. You'll bear through it. For best results have it on a empty stomach and drink plenty of water. And please don't be stupid and have it close to your bedtime. You are not gonna get no sleep. All in all. It's a great product. And one of the best pre workouts out there.

hockeydest's Rating
Apple Ambush

i tried this awhile ago but the formula seems like it was changed much like jacked and similar products still a great pwo just was expecting the old intensity.

princess510's Rating
Apple Ambush

Awesome energy pushes me through those long hard work outs and tastes great!!!

This pre workout is very good and gave me a good punch, energy and focus in the begining. BUT, as all the others pre workouts suplements, after a couple of weeks it started to reduce the effects on my body and now it is not having any effect anymore. I'm just finishing my pot and I will try another one and later return to this one.

ImStillANoob's Rating
Bruisin' Berry

Im 18 years old and i've only started hitting the gym around 1month ago, im not taking any protein shakes, any creatine i dont know **** but ill tell you this much, this was my first supplement of any sort that i've used because it apparently hypes you up and turns you into zyzz or whatever, heres what happend(also my m8 gave me his and some of it turned a bit chunky but whatever i used the powder part) as i was saying i used it at exactly 9pm, hit the gym at 10pm, it was said to be used 30mins after taking it but anyway ill tell you exactly what happend...NOTHING i kid you not, even for my first supplement it did nothing, all the advertisement (1 scoop a day) is friken ********, i dont get it, i felt nothing different, i even tried to convince my self i was in the zone for all i bloody know, my session was 1 hour, this is my first review for anything in my 18years of my life just so i can let people know how disgracefully bad this was, it completely let me down and to be honest im ****** off that they make such a big deal out of it by saying 1 scoop max ********. The taste was bearable but not the best but oh well who's after taste, im after gains and this did nothing at all even for a fresh new 1month gymer who's never taken any supplements for workout use. I hope this changes peoples mind on buying this crap, its such a shock.

Hilgemann's Rating
Bruisin' Berry

The Pros: To start off I'd like to say that this is the only PWO I have taken that I have not became immune too. It is a PWO that is there as a back up once I become immune to my current. I absolutely love the "focus" you get from this preworkout. It does not give me the jitters, nausea, or light headed feeling. The very first time I took this product I ended up staying at the gym for 3 hours. Every time I take it I never feel tired and I never want to quit my workout. Probably one of the best parts is that you do not feel a crash either. Overall this is a product that I will always keep in my gym bag for those days when nothing else works. Now for the Cons: This stuff is by no means good tasting like C4 or MPA. It may honestly be one of the worst tasting PWO's around...but to me I don't think that a supplement should at all be based on taste. You buy a product for the effect, not the taste.

First of I have to start off by saying this is by far the worst tasting pre workout I have ever tasted! This is just down right awful, the energy boost wasn't really there but it did sort of put me in the "zone", pump was almost non existent with this product on top of it making me nauseated ....would strongly recommend not even giving this product a shot and moving on.

kmarmet's Rating
Bruisin' Berry

First of all, almost unbearable taste. Horrible. I read the label and thought for sure by the warning that i would have the best workout ever, and i did NOT feel a thing. I am pretty stim sensitive also. Usually doesnt take much to make me feel like im the Hulk but this stuff did not do anything. I might as well have drank water....