Nutrabolics THERMAL XTC Reviews

Contains Green Tea Extract, African Wild Mango Extract, & Green Coffee Bean Extract!*

Peach Mango
Pineapple

IggyGirl73's Rating

Great product to help me get through my HIIT/cardio workouts. I have reached a new level of intensity. I have been using it for almost 2 months & lost 18# while exercising and having a healthy eating plan in place while using this product. Highly recommended!!

MissPawz's Rating

I really like the workout boost this gives me. I'm able to hit my HIITs like an animal. Really revs up the focus and energy. The mood enhancers really work also. The taste is a little off.

Worktoohard93's Rating
Peach Mango

Mabey its just me but the taste made me gag EVERY time. Besides that it does every thing it advertised! I tried hydroxycut and super hd by cellucore niether worked but this stuff actually worked! Noticed a big curb in hunger and cravings as well as mood( wierd thing).i notice after my work out i feel great.

DIAMONDMAN1's Rating

Just finished my first container of Thermal XTC. GREAT product all around. Tastes great to. I used pineapple and most times used @nutrabolics SUPERNOVA pre workout IN pineapple as well. Both mixed togther a great treat. Either way Thermal is a hit. Just using it daily or when training. A must. getting ready for a shoot or show add this to your cut. When using it am and pm training I got great pumps and intense focus. Looking foward to adding Thermal xtc FROM @nutrabolics to my daily stack during my prep. #DIAMONDMAN

Shakher's Rating

This was the first fat burner I have ever taken. I was very curious as to how they actually worked and what kind of feeling/energy you would get after taking them. I took the capsule form of this fat burner. Needless to say this product definately lives up to has been said about it. The energy you get from this is unreal! No word of a lie I took it at work one day when I was feeling so tired and my eyes were closing and there was going to be no way I'd be able to stay awake. Within minutes of ingesting I all of a sudden got a second wind. Just like the label says I felt this amazing euphoric feeling come over me and the sudden urge to get into the gym ASAP! It was unreal! As for the fat burning results I can tell you it really helps get you lean, and in my case helped me stay lean. I recently competed in my first bodybuilding show and I had a goal in mind that I wanted to stay lean and shredded. Thermal XTC definetly went above and beyond in helping me achieve and keep that goal! As for the thermogenic in it raising your body temperature I didnt find it overwhelming, I did sweat though during my workout. So all in all I give this product a 10 for sure. Highly reccommend it to anyone whos wanting to either lose a bit of stubborn fat or stay lean! Give it a go!

MsJewels's Rating
Iced Raspberry

Iced Raspberry, first of all, is always a fan fav when I'm sampling to people at Fitness Expos with Nutrabolics. Not only is the taste great across the board (Nutrabolics does flavour matching) but Thermal XTC is a strong fat burner that doesn't make you shaky or grumpy. In fact, it acts as a mood enhancer so dieting is easier. Let me know what you thought of it once you try it for yourself! Pair this with Athlete's Food post-workout for excellent results.

tiamiesha's Rating

This is the first ever pre workout that I’ve taken, and so far, so good. The initial taste is good, but there is an after taste that I’ve noticed (it’s a little chalky). I don’t like it because of texture issues I have, but it’s bearable. I haven’t had the infamous itching feeling that people have told me about, however, I do have an abundant amount of energy before, during, and after I go to the gym. This pre workout has also suppressed my appetite, making it easier for me to portion control my meals and pace myself throughout the day. Overall, I really do like this product, and I think I will continue to use it!

MidnightHawk's Rating

For energy and focus this was good. For appetite suppression and thermogenic effects is was better. The fruit punch flavor was kind of amazing considering the flavor is hard to pull off without being overly flavored or having a bad aftertaste, this had neither. I also want to mention the light fluffy powder is something I had never seen in other fat burners. I was impressed.

vick78's Rating

I have been using this product off and on for a number of months now and can not say enough about it. First all it mixes very well and taste great. I notice a nice pick up in energy without a crash. Endurance is great and I do notice some good appetite suppressant with Thermal XTC. I would highly recommend this product, hard to go wrong with what you are getting and the new open label direction is another bonus. It also works very well mixed with Carnibolic if you get them in the same flavor.

Classicmuscle69's Rating
Iced Raspberry

Cons -Does not taste like supernova (great pre btw) -No added energy even at 2 scoops -No heating effect -Killed any chance of a pump -No change focus or appetite Pros -Good quality product -Did not make me nauseous

mgaier1991's Rating

Great product!! Really helps boost energy and give you a huge boost in mood..I felt this product boosted my metabolism and curbed my cravings thought-out the day. Improved muscle definition and reduced fat. I recommend trying it out.

RoadPigJohn's Rating
Iced Raspberry

Great product. This is the perfect Pre Workout for me. Straight energy with the benefits of an excellent fat burner. Way better than using pills and Pre-Workout combination, because I have both products in one. Flavoring was different and tasty. I recommend it to everyone trying to get rid of the extra unwanted pounds and want to perform like the energizer bunny at the gym.