Nutrabolics Anabolic State Reviews

9.6
Pineapple
Grape

Rucksdaddy's Rating

Fruit punch flavor is okay, orange is fantastic. Highly recommend Anabolic State. Tried pineapple this morning, excellent. Nutrabolics got it right. While orange is still my favorite, if you like pineapple, you will like this a lot. Looking forward to trying the grape tomorrow. Update - Not sure if I got a bad batch, but the grape flavor is not very good. Was surprised since Nutrabolics has the flavoring down pat.

chilly79's Rating
Watermelon

chilly79 did not leave a written review for this product.

VinnyCash's Rating
Orange

I've tried them all but always come back to this product. All BCAA's and SAA's talk a big game but few deliver on the promise. Anabolic State tastes good and I highly recommend drinking during your your workout. Actually feels like it works which is rare and gives me a nice boost when I need it the most.

Kulya's Rating

Kulya did not leave a written review for this product.

Jjgrizz73's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Jjgrizz73 did not leave a written review for this product.

ladimando's Rating
Orange

I am very pleased with this product. I have been using BCAAs for some time and this product is of the highest quality. I do like to try different products out from time to time and happened upon this company's BCAAs and I have to admit its superior quality and great taste was much enjoyed. Will definitely continue to use this as an intra-workout drink. Love the inclusion of HICA and Glutamine unlike a lot of other BCAA matrices.

karinamariani's Rating
Grape

Fantastic product! Its easy to mix, I feel great after workouts, and it tastes AMAZING!

nikkibee2100's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I have been using this product for a few weeks now and absolutely love the taste of it. its nice and refreshing during my cardio and weight training.

boone69's Rating
Orange

boone69 did not leave a written review for this product.

lamiceML's Rating

well , i have use it only once , so maybe it is a bit early to review ,but for now : i didn't notice anything different regarding recovery and endurance , mixability was fine , as for the taste it was ok , not bad not good . will give it till the end of the tub and update the review again .

monty097's Rating
Pineapple

this stuff is amazing, and the pineapple is by far their best flavour yet. can't wait until they come out with more new flavours

lauraceb's Rating

lauraceb did not leave a written review for this product.

BigGunsLeuv's Rating

Best recovery supp you can buy. It works best if you take it during the workout between sets and if you really want to not feel sore the next day take it again after and what could have been three days of sore is barely one. You can also drink it as a sports drink with meals it tastes so good. Pricey but well worth it

alddoghayem's Rating
Blue Raspberry

alddoghayem did not leave a written review for this product.

peeler1730's Rating

This is the first BCAA I have taken, and I feel it has ruined me for all other BCAA's!! The recovery and taste is amazing, great focus, absolutely no chemical after taste, easy to mix. You name it, Anabolic State mastered it!

kfordK.O's Rating
Orange

This is by far my favorite intra-workout drink. It has (IMO) the perfect blend of AA's, and taste is best I have had in a powder form. It mixes well with hydrolyzed casein which is a huge plus for me.

Shreddingtime's Rating
Watermelon

Plus side: - good pre, intra fuel - HICA for a bit of edge - pleasant taste - mixes well Minus side: - no down side for this product

YAT04's Rating
Blue Raspberry

great taste, quick dissolving, good recovery!

nlong5279's Rating

Great tasting, I use it during workouts definitely felt like it helped with reducing the length of soreness from serious lifting days.

GT500LOLMPG's Rating

Spectacular supp we have here. The flavor is just out of this world!! I find myself adding this to water throughout the day because it tastes so great. I also consume during my High Intensity lifts and what I love the most is how there is no weird after taste with this product so you can easily go into a sprint set without having to worry about gagging over some odd taste!