Nutrabolics Anabolic State Reviews

Pink Lemonade
Iced Raspberry
Grape

MidnightHawk's Rating

What is it with Nutrabolics being able to pull off a great tasting fruit punch flavor? They did it again with Anabolic State. The HICA separates this from some other products. Definitely like using this post for recovery purposes.

gorillamacns's Rating

My favorite BCAA supplement. I've tried both the fruit punch and blue raspberry flavors and both work great as an intra/post-workout drink, or throughout the day as a change from plain water. Blue raspberry tastes like the blue penny candies I'd get from the gas station as a kid, which is a good thing.

dan92s's Rating
Peach Mango

dan92s did not leave a written review for this product.

comcpher's Rating

I have tried fruit punch and peach mango and like both of them. They mix well and do not taste like chemicals. They also don't leave an after taste in your mouth like I have found with some other brands.

andy0120's Rating
Watermelon

really a good intra workout it helps you get through tough hardcore training definitely get more!!!

kerbycl9's Rating
Peach Mango

Really like the product and the orange flavor. Ventured out on the Peach Mango and it is way too sweet. I have to chase it with water where the orange flavor is perfect.

AntM1564's Rating
Watermelon

If you are looking for that intra product that tastes good and will decrease recovery time, I would look into Nutrabolics' Anabolic State. It is truly a great product and will help with recovery. The only drawback for some may be the price, but you have to remember that in a single scoop, there is 10 grams of BCAA and HICA which alone has many benefits. 9/10 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166925601&p=1350803271#post1350803271

almost13's Rating
Pineapple

1 This product mixes very well-10-10 2 Taste great can work with almost any shake. 9 3 i noticed my recovery rate was much faster and my gains were there. 10-10 Over all i would get this post again i am cycling off so my body does not build a tolerance. I would highly recommend trying this.

cmanpineda's Rating
Pineapple

Taste is just ok. Too sweet. Gave this a try for a while now, hoping for better results. But nothing. Nutrabolics has really declined in recent years and quality is suffering.

derickp38's Rating

One of the Best intra workout supps on the market Pineapple taste amazing and I just got the Peach Mango, it taste like those Trolli Gummy Peach Rings. Best way to mix it is 1 scoop in 20oz or so in my opinion otherwise it's too sweet. Do yourself a favor and Get you some ANABOLIC STATE your body and taste buds will thank you ;)

trishclough's Rating
Peach Mango

Peach mango tastes amazing. It's like a peach juice you can buy anywhere. Amazing product!!

lowroller21212's Rating
Lemon Lime

Very solid with the HICa which the vast majority of aminos out there do not have but that they should. To me, the bare minimum does not do it for me so when I got the chance to get this from a promotion, I wanted to compare it to other bcaa's with eaas, hydrolytes, or hica. Hica makes this bcaa a huge reason why I like it, incrementally reduced doms. Depending on your training it will vary however out of the two times I tried it both different brands, I thought hica was the reason, other bcaas with eaas I also compare to this blend. For the flavors, I only liked the Peach Mango from a sample I got with the Lemon Lime as a keeper, the chalkyness was masked so well, but the lemon lime was hard to drink down, too chalky. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166110441

austinreimer's Rating

It's taste is awful. Didn't notice any difference in workout and gave me diarrhea. You're better off buying bodybuilding bcaas that are non flavored

ANIMALISTIC25's Rating

WOW. Great profile and the taste is PHENOMENAL. Definitely give this stuff a chance, you wont regret it.

brooks13333's Rating
Orange

I didn't like it at all also it gave me a diarrhea while working-out and the orange taste is not that bad

Dkosinsky's Rating

the taste is uglyyy

aop1702's Rating
Pineapple

aop1702 did not leave a written review for this product.

rpittet's Rating
Orange

I really wanted to like this product after reading the awesome reviews here on bb.com. I ordered it online and received it right away! Buuuutt... when I tried this it was the most awful thing I have ever tasted. I had the orange flavor that everyone had praised about but this actually tasted like SOAP. No orange flavor at all. I feel like I am being punked. Literally undrinkable and I poured it out. I had to survive that workout on the quarter serving I had left of my old stuff.

cdevocht's Rating

Great BCAA product (For Many reasons) one of them being that it contains HICA! Helps with recovery, getting through a tough workout, tastes great too! Please check out my in depth review over here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164318111&p=1296635871#post1296635871

Sephra's Rating
Grape

Recovery was on point with this product. Took one scoop post workout and it reduced my doms by a couple of days. Not only that but the taste was very pleasent in 500ml of cold water. It tasted like a less sweet welch's grapejuice. Improved recovery was for sure, after doing a squat day it didn't feel like my legs were about to fall off the next day