Nutrabolics Anabolic State Reviews

Pineapple
Grape

Kulya's Rating
Orange

Kulya did not leave a written review for this product.

Rucksdaddy's Rating

Fruit punch flavor is okay, orange is fantastic. Highly recommend Anabolic State. Tried pineapple this morning, excellent. Nutrabolics got it right. While orange is still my favorite, if you like pineapple, you will like this a lot. Looking forward to trying the grape tomorrow.

BigGunsLeuv's Rating

Best recovery supp you can buy. It works best if you take it during the workout between sets and if you really want to not feel sore the next day take it again after and what could have been three days of sore is barely one. You can also drink it as a sports drink with meals it tastes so good. Pricey but well worth it

alddoghayem's Rating
Blue Raspberry

alddoghayem did not leave a written review for this product.

peeler1730's Rating

This is the first BCAA I have taken, and I feel it has ruined me for all other BCAA's!! The recovery and taste is amazing, great focus, absolutely no chemical after taste, easy to mix. You name it, Anabolic State mastered it!

kfordK.O's Rating
Orange

This is by far my favorite intra-workout drink. It has (IMO) the perfect blend of AA's, and taste is best I have had in a powder form. It mixes well with hydrolyzed casein which is a huge plus for me.

Shreddingtime's Rating
Watermelon

Plus side: - good pre, intra fuel - HICA for a bit of edge - pleasant taste - mixes well Minus side: - no down side for this product

YAT04's Rating
Blue Raspberry

great taste, quick dissolving, good recovery!

nlong5279's Rating

Great tasting, I use it during workouts definitely felt like it helped with reducing the length of soreness from serious lifting days.

GT500LOLMPG's Rating

Spectacular supp we have here. The flavor is just out of this world!! I find myself adding this to water throughout the day because it tastes so great. I also consume during my High Intensity lifts and what I love the most is how there is no weird after taste with this product so you can easily go into a sprint set without having to worry about gagging over some odd taste!

gringito19's Rating

gringito19 did not leave a written review for this product.

• salar
salar's Rating

Very good BCAA with HICA, one of the best tasting, it dissolve with two shakes. Overall great product, definitely recommend it.

GenesiSantos's Rating
Watermelon

OMB - oh my buddah! I recently received this amazing can of awesome! Little did I know it would unleash the beast inside of me! I had little expectations, boy I was wrong! The first time I tried fruit punch it tasted exactly like kool-aid, but it made my muscles grow, that goes the same for watermelon flavor. I would highly recommend this can of awesome aka amino acids to anyone who wants to become a super sayan! It has blown my expectations way out of the water and into the sky! I rate this product 20/10! Although, I can only rate it 10/10!

kingzig's Rating

Anabolic State is a great muscle recovery. It helps a lot when your muscle are tired and need to replenish from the work out. I ve been taken Anabolic for 1 month and half and it helps me a lot. The taste is not the best but it helps alot. I fight threw the taste and i tell myself that it s really great for your muscle and body. I even think it s great for your mind neurones. I would recommend to hard work out and people that want to succeed in they work out industry. You need to work out hard to accomplish Anabolic State. If not you might as well not take it and go home. You need to work like a beast and finish strong to use that product so your muscle can recover very well and look define. Thank you

KPOL's Rating

One of my favorite intra workout drinks. Loaded with aminos

HealthFreak911's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I trust Nutrabolics to deliver some of the best supplements on the market and they did with Anabolic State! I really notice an increase in my recovery since I've begun taking it. Lastly i must say with the Fruit Punch flavor they nailed it! Think of a fruit punch jolly rancher haha It's amazing! Blue raspberry is also good but I did notice a hint of an after taste, which is why I'd say go with Fruit Punch.

psuhazie's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This has been a great product for my needs. I was looking for a pre-workout and mid-workout powder that would enhance my workouts but didn't have caffeine. I tried this because of the high reviews it received, it's caffeine free, and doesn't have a lot of other additives/strange names I need to be worried about. I feel great every time I workout. I have increased the weight I can lift the same amount in the last 6 weeks as I was able to the previous 12-15 weeks. A good taste as well.

DaddyT65's Rating

Tried Anabolic State (watermelon) for the first time today. I have to admit that as far as taste it was pretty good. There is an after taste but what supplement doesn't. I used it during my workout taking a sip or two between different exercises. If anything it made me want to push harder to get the most out the product. I still feel pumped as I write this review and I'm giving it a rating of 7 but like I said this was the first dose so I'll wait and see how things go. Impressed so far.

Cardy2's Rating
Orange

Great to use before, during, and after your workout (I use it before and after my runs even). Definitely enhances your workout and speeds recovery without making you feel crazy or jittery like some products. Also, has no caffeine which can be a plus for people sensitive to it. Fruit punch tastes awesome; Orange smells kinda like vodka to me but tastes alright; Haven't tried the other flavors yet. All the flavors smell a little like chemicals, but it doesn't bother me because that's basically what they are. Sometimes I just drink it as a low-calorie drink when I'm bored and not really hungry instead of eating something.

evandal's Rating

evandal did not leave a written review for this product.