Nutrabolics Anabolic State Reviews

Pineapple
7.4

lowroller21212's Rating
Lemon Lime

Decent amount of bcaas and HICA which is cited to improve doms better than just a regular bcaa alone, I definitely noticed that was the case. It is partially EAA not a full spectrum but the HICA makes up some of that. Blend is shakey in a bottle with funnel but being a fine powder it is not a big deal a shaker is much better, some particles do stick to the sides but that is about it no real settlement. Flavor is chalky but not super chalky, flavor is average overall no real qualms but it could be bolder and stronger, the sweeteness level is fine with me not super strong like others but still sweet. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166110441

rpittet's Rating
Orange

I really wanted to like this product after reading the awesome reviews here on bb.com. I ordered it online and received it right away! Buuuutt... when I tried this it was the most awful thing I have ever tasted. I had the orange flavor that everyone had praised about but this actually tasted like SOAP. No orange flavor at all. I feel like I am being punked. Literally undrinkable and I poured it out. I had to survive that workout on the quarter serving I had left of my old stuff.

cdevocht's Rating

Great BCAA product (For Many reasons) one of them being that it contains HICA! Helps with recovery, getting through a tough workout, tastes great too! Please check out my in depth review over here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164318111&p=1296635871#post1296635871

Sephra's Rating
Grape

Recovery was on point with this product. Took one scoop post workout and it reduced my doms by a couple of days. Not only that but the taste was very pleasent in 500ml of cold water. It tasted like a less sweet welch's grapejuice. Improved recovery was for sure, after doing a squat day it didn't feel like my legs were about to fall off the next day

STElric's Rating
Peach Mango

I first tried peach mango. You can definitely smell the mango flavor upon exposing the powder. The powder was very fine and easily dissolved in my shaker cup with little shaking. The color was a nice bright orange, slightly opaque, and kept its peach aroma. Packed with over 10,000mg HICA, BCAAs, lysine and glutamine, I expect this product to reduce DOMS, help me retain lean muscle mass on my cut and to overall, accelerate recovery. Flavor: 10/10. Tastes and smells exactly like peach mango, although the mango taste is more apparently upon consumption. During the workout, consuming the product added a very nice refreshing, cool sense versus plain water and it was indeed refereshing. Solubility: 10/10. The powder mixed very easily. No clumps at all. In terms of recovery, I decided that I will use a scale system to gauge it, using a scale from 1-4. 1 being how I feel on a rest day (no soreness), 4 being the day after a workout, full out DOMS with no other supplements. On a scale of 1-4, I feel like a 3. Experiencing DOMS around the shoulder and quads; however I do expect it to dissipate mostly by tomorrow. This product has definitely helped though in regards to accelerating my recovery!

jeffjones1332's Rating
Peach Mango

Love Anabolic State.The taste is perfect,not too sweet,not too bland,and it mixes very well,no grit left in the shaker.Definitely will consider this product the next time I load up on supps and recommend to others looking for a good quality recovery supp.

Thunder1995's Rating

This is my favorite supplement of all the ones I have ever taken. It works extremely well and Im looking forward to buying more

ragnar1199's Rating
Grape

Taste: The taste is very good. I got grape. I don't think it really tasted like grape, it had more of a peach flavor to me. It was very tasty, though. I like it. Mixability: This is fantastic. Mixed with a spoon for about 20 seconds and let it rest for about two minutes and there was barely any powder visible. You can see through it when its in a glass. It doesn't have too much coloring, which I like very much. It mixed pretty clear, nothing floating, nothing sitting on the bottom of the glass. Excellent. Recovery: This was great during the duration. I was lifting max weights leading up to a powerlifting meet, hitting PRs every week, as well as doing assistance work in the 6-12 rep range. I was rarely sore and recovered very well. I don't have a desk job either, I do landscaping and lawn mowing, so my job can be pretty physical throughout the day. With recovery being so good, DOMS was very minimal. I recommend this product and have enjoyed using it.

nailamafaaz's Rating
Orange

Great taste, easy to drink and mix. Top notch profile. Helps with recovery.

zagaboi's Rating
Grape

This product is awesome and effective! Overall, Anabolic State is definitely worth buying. It was able to assist me get to my goals by preventing DOMS and slowly increasing muscle size. The price isn't expensive for a 30 serving Amino Acid Complex drink. For those who haven't tried Anabolic State yet, buy a tub now and experience the difference.

Motistuta's Rating

Motistuta did not leave a written review for this product.

derickp38's Rating
Pineapple
Watermelon

So this review is primarily on taste. I just received my Pineapple and watermelon anabolic state I will give my final review when I can give my honest opinion about it. But as far as the taste PINEAPPLE is where it's at watermelon isn't bad either.

yanboulay's Rating
Grape

very easy to mix, no special shaker required. grape flavor is not the one I would recommend but honestly it wasn't that bad, nothing that I could not handle. I used ANABOLIC STATE for 3 weeks as my only supplement so I can better gauge the effect on it. I used it before workout, during working out and after working out and personally I think the best time to take it is during workout. It felt like I had a constant flow of energy. I used it as I was doing the DTP workout program. Soreness didn't bother me too much especially with the leg day, I was expecting to be destroyed but no I was still sore but nothing very crazy. I did gain a good 2 pounds of muscle which surprised me since I ran a marathon as well during that time. GREAT PRODUCT

KaiSchafroth's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Ended up doing a little less than the recommended 16oz of fluid; usually about 12oz in most cases. I found the flavor to be much better, a stronger blue razz flavor overall. At the 16oz it was a little too light on the flavor for me as an intra-workout I always hate rating BCAA or intra-workout supps on their effects but knowing my typical recovery, presence of DOMs, etc. I certainly felt like this helped improve/reduce. Day to day I felt like I was more "gym-ready" with reduction in anticipated/actual DOMs even after some rather harsh days. After a bit of using the AS I started to find that I could keep slightly shorter rest periods and still get a solid next set in

havok77's Rating

peach mango is the flavor I had . it's amazing . great amino product that tastes so good.

AstroBlackS's Rating

Great BCAA product in high doses, and tastes great as well.

kdworth's Rating
Blue Raspberry

kdworth did not leave a written review for this product.

cameronerwert's Rating
Grape

The flavor is great! It's light and doesn't taste overly sweet like most BCAA supplements.

reeferjohnj's Rating

I find that the ratio of BCAA's is very important. I wasted my time reading their BS without a hint as to what that may be. I would suggest that purchasers avoid products that hide their content. I wouldn't buy a "pig in a poke" would you? Proprietary blends are the biggest and oldest rip off in the industry. I'm 68 and I buy hundreds of dollars a month on supplements and go to the gym 5 days a week. I don't buy pigs and wish others wouldn't either. Make them list their ratios at least. Of course it might be cheaper for the company to have advertising executives put a little lipstick on the pig.