Nutrabolics Anabolic State Reviews

Pink Lemonade
Pineapple

yanboulay's Rating
Grape

very easy to mix, no special shaker required. grape flavor is not the one I would recommend but honestly it wasn't that bad, nothing that I could not handle. I used ANABOLIC STATE for 3 weeks as my only supplement so I can better gauge the effect on it. I used it before workout, during working out and after working out and personally I think the best time to take it is during workout. It felt like I had a constant flow of energy. I used it as I was doing the DTP workout program. Soreness didn't bother me too much especially with the leg day, I was expecting to be destroyed but no I was still sore but nothing very crazy. I did gain a good 2 pounds of muscle which surprised me since I ran a marathon as well during that time. GREAT PRODUCT

KaiSchafroth's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Ended up doing a little less than the recommended 16oz of fluid; usually about 12oz in most cases. I found the flavor to be much better, a stronger blue razz flavor overall. At the 16oz it was a little too light on the flavor for me as an intra-workout I always hate rating BCAA or intra-workout supps on their effects but knowing my typical recovery, presence of DOMs, etc. I certainly felt like this helped improve/reduce. Day to day I felt like I was more "gym-ready" with reduction in anticipated/actual DOMs even after some rather harsh days. After a bit of using the AS I started to find that I could keep slightly shorter rest periods and still get a solid next set in

havok77's Rating

peach mango is the flavor I had . it's amazing . great amino product that tastes so good.

AstroBlackS's Rating

Great BCAA product in high doses, and tastes great as well.

Bigdumogre's Rating
Orange

One of the best formulas around. Only bcAA with hica that tastes great. Will buy it again in near future

kdworth's Rating
Blue Raspberry

kdworth did not leave a written review for this product.

cameronerwert's Rating
Grape

The flavor is great! It's light and doesn't taste overly sweet like most BCAA supplements.

reeferjohnj's Rating

I find that the ratio of BCAA's is very important. I wasted my time reading their BS without a hint as to what that may be. I would suggest that purchasers avoid products that hide their content. I wouldn't buy a "pig in a poke" would you? Proprietary blends are the biggest and oldest rip off in the industry. I'm 68 and I buy hundreds of dollars a month on supplements and go to the gym 5 days a week. I don't buy pigs and wish others wouldn't either. Make them list their ratios at least. Of course it might be cheaper for the company to have advertising executives put a little lipstick on the pig.

kyleD12345's Rating
Blue Raspberry

The flavor is great, tastes fantastic actually. After using this for 40 days, I haven't seen improvements in gains or my lifts, but the ingredients are great, as well as the amount of BCAA's in each serving. A tad expensive, but I suppose I would purchase again if it were on sale again.

jpenn's Rating
Pineapple

Good BCAA supplement. pineapple flavor was good. Contains more BCAAs per scoop than most others I've seen.

Rucksdaddy's Rating

Fruit punch flavor is okay, orange is fantastic. Highly recommend Anabolic State. Tried pineapple this morning, excellent. Nutrabolics got it right. While orange is still my favorite, if you like pineapple, you will like this a lot. Looking forward to trying the grape tomorrow. Update - Not sure if I got a bad batch, but the grape flavor is not very good. Was surprised since Nutrabolics has the flavoring down pat.

chilly79's Rating
Watermelon

chilly79 did not leave a written review for this product.

VinnyCash's Rating
Orange

I've tried them all but always come back to this product. All BCAA's and SAA's talk a big game but few deliver on the promise. Anabolic State tastes good and I highly recommend drinking during your your workout. Actually feels like it works which is rare and gives me a nice boost when I need it the most.

Kulya's Rating

Kulya did not leave a written review for this product.

Jjgrizz73's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Jjgrizz73 did not leave a written review for this product.

ladimando's Rating
Orange

I am very pleased with this product. I have been using BCAAs for some time and this product is of the highest quality. I do like to try different products out from time to time and happened upon this company's BCAAs and I have to admit its superior quality and great taste was much enjoyed. Will definitely continue to use this as an intra-workout drink. Love the inclusion of HICA and Glutamine unlike a lot of other BCAA matrices.

karinamariani's Rating
Grape

Fantastic product! Its easy to mix, I feel great after workouts, and it tastes AMAZING!

nikkibee2100's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I have been using this product for a few weeks now and absolutely love the taste of it. its nice and refreshing during my cardio and weight training.

boone69's Rating
Orange

boone69 did not leave a written review for this product.

lamiceML's Rating

well , i have use it only once , so maybe it is a bit early to review ,but for now : i didn't notice anything different regarding recovery and endurance , mixability was fine , as for the taste it was ok , not bad not good . will give it till the end of the tub and update the review again .