Nutrabolics Anabolic State Reviews

7.4
Grape

jaali1337's Rating
Iced Raspberry

I have tried both peach mango and iced raspberry and found ice raspberry to be my favorite. I found peach mango to be quite offensively sweet and ice raspberry flavor to be quite subtle and very easy to drink. Will continue to purchase the iced raspberry.

mormonpickett's Rating
Lemon Lime

Great intra workout amino supp. 3g glutamine and 3g leucine is pretty high dosed, taste is awesome(Lemon Lime) and the cost is pretty solid. If you buy the 70 serving container it's well below a dollar a scoop. Lots of amino supps tend to only have 1.5g leucine or so. I really like that this supplement has 3g

Juice2544's Rating

Anabolic State is a very reliable BCAA formula because it contains HICA, L-Lysine & Glutamine. L-Ornithine or EAAs would also be a great addition to this pre/intra-workout!

• Wohcrr
Wohcrr's Rating
Watermelon

Wohcrr did not leave a written review for this product.

JessiePi's Rating

Amazing taste and dissolves really good in water :)

bdiggity's Rating

Anabolic State definitely helps me dodge DOMS. Flavor is great, and texture is doable. Would recommend.

Vegeta86's Rating

East to drink. Unbeatable taste!

matty316's Rating
Peach Mango

Having a great tasting and refreshing drink during long, hot, and sweaty workouts is a bonus. And an even bigger bonus when it's BCAA's. I was lucky to have this right when it started to get hot. I train in my garage and it's a little stuffy in there at times. Being able to sip on Anabolic State during and after the workouts were a huge plus. I was rarely sore after training, and that was only after the most grueling sessions. The peach mango version was surprisingly good too. I am not a mango fan either, but do love peach flavors. This is one of the better tasting supplements out there. Nutrabolics hit a home run on the flavoring, yet again. I would recommend this to anyone that trains fasted or needs a great recovery drink.

Jdot5's Rating

Anabolic state came through as an not only an intraworkout, but also sparked recovery/growth. I enjoed it in my half gallon jug during my workouts. I was hardly ever sore while on it and able to continue to hit the weights frequently and not be exhausted. The pink lemonade flavor was good although I wish it was a strong as the flavor of Supernova. I was impressed however that I was able to do 2.5 scoops in a half gallon jug and the flavor would still be prevelant and not weak Check below for log i did on Anabolic state: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171291301&page=1

mgaier1991's Rating
Peach Mango

good product bcaa with added glutamine for recovery..I noticed better workout endurance and less muscle soreness after workouts. Peach Mango gets 10/10 in taste department, fruit punch 8/10 little to much sweetness with fruit punch. Good price per serving.

JasLaplante's Rating

JasLaplante did not leave a written review for this product.

Meseiman's Rating
Iced Raspberry

At first this smelt like Swedish raspberries and I was super excited... Then after my first couple times drinking it, I didn't really care for it. Now I love it. I can't explain it but it grows on you. I chose this product because of its no BS label showing exactly of how much is in it. Also, it's Canadian! I am on my second bottle and I will be ordering more.

Dysnop780's Rating
Peach Mango

great product , it tastes wonderful and keeps me hydrated .

ginamarieguido's Rating
Peach Mango

ginamarieguido did not leave a written review for this product.

MidnightHawk's Rating

What is it with Nutrabolics being able to pull off a great tasting fruit punch flavor? They did it again with Anabolic State. The HICA separates this from some other products. Definitely like using this post for recovery purposes.

gorillamacns's Rating

My favorite BCAA supplement. I've tried both the fruit punch and blue raspberry flavors and both work great as an intra/post-workout drink, or throughout the day as a change from plain water. Blue raspberry tastes like the blue penny candies I'd get from the gas station as a kid, which is a good thing.

dan92s's Rating
Peach Mango

dan92s did not leave a written review for this product.

comcpher's Rating

I have tried fruit punch and peach mango and like both of them. They mix well and do not taste like chemicals. They also don't leave an after taste in your mouth like I have found with some other brands.

andy0120's Rating
Watermelon

really a good intra workout it helps you get through tough hardcore training definitely get more!!!

kerbycl9's Rating
Peach Mango

Really like the product and the orange flavor. Ventured out on the Peach Mango and it is way too sweet. I have to chase it with water where the orange flavor is perfect.