Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Reviews

9.9
9.9

LaurenAbraham's Rating

Oh how I love my coconut oil! I use it for just about everything. It is amazing for cooking a healthy meal or you can even eat it off the spoon. It is a great antibacterial and an excellent source of healthy fats. My skin is so much softer and my hair isn't dry and easily breakable anymore. I use it a few times a week for my hair. Highly recommended!

Jetlblack's Rating

I've started using this more in my cooking and especially baking. This is the best-tasting coconut oil out of a few brands I've had so far, and the price is pretty good too. When I first starting buying it seemed like a lot...now I seem to go through it pretty fast!

starseller's Rating

Wow, first time i cooked with coconut oil, the house smelled so **** great! Coconut vapors everywhere in the house, everybody was here was totally excited about it! Since it has so many benefits for mens for boosting natural test production. I switchs olive oil and coconut oil every everyday.

snowbunnie8421's Rating

i use it in place of butter/oil/spreads....gives food more flavor! also use it in my hair as a conditioning/moisturizing treatment 2/month and brings my hair back to life!!! highly recommend it for all your baking/cooking and yes, beauty routine!!

RANCID215's Rating

This is the best deal going for Organic Extra - Virgin Coconut Oil. I love it on toast, in coffee, using it to roast vegetables with, mix it in shakes, I use it to make sweet potato fries baked. It's a great product. Also great for hair and skin. Coconut Oil rules.

rocko99's Rating

I haven't tired other coconut oils. This one was so good I didn't see the point. Great with vegs or a TBLS on its own.

jmazasoriano's Rating

This is my first time using coconut oil and I must say, it's a nice change in my diet! The smell and flavor make foods taste more distinct and I can tell the differences it makes on my body. This is definitely not the last time I'll be ordering this product!

thedirtycandyman's Rating

My first time using this coconut oil, but definitely not my last. Oil of choice for cooking.

jkfighter89's Rating

jkfighter89 did not leave a written review for this product.

Aeleth's Rating

Aeleth did not leave a written review for this product.

jbunton's Rating

Nice nutty flavor! Love it for cooking, my coffee, or just alone

arabmoney66's Rating

I am basically going to compare it to this random store bought coconut oil. This one tastes and smells amazing and its easy to eat a spoonful just by itself. great way to get additional calories If you mix into a shake it adds a nice flavor to it. Cant go wrong with it.

livingart2010's Rating

This stuff is wonderful! It is delicious on toast in the morning, great to cook with as a healthy alternative to oil in baked goods, and even feels great on your skin. I'm not a big breakfast eater, so a little coconut oil on half of a whole wheat English muffin with a cup of juice and my supplements in the morning keeps me going and feeling full until my mid-morning snack. No negatives that I've noticed. Will definitely keep using this product.