New Chapter Every Man's One Daily Multi Reviews

kylegtheassman's Rating

Really good multivitamin and easy on the stomach.

kentucky30's Rating

kentucky30 did not leave a written review for this product.

unfortunately the bottle have been broken while shipping and the government representative refused to give me the bottle.

barbartos's Rating

barbartos did not leave a written review for this product.

NewLevel84's Rating

Great multi. I switch between this and Animal Pak. Good quality organic ingredients. Great men's multi

Roman909's Rating

Easy to take once a day and then not sweating about it. Big deal

Never really noticed a difference in the way I feel but fairly priced.

schummi23's Rating

schummi23 did not leave a written review for this product.

fgs30 did not leave a written review for this product.

drosee13's Rating

Awesome multi. Take it first thing in the morning and doesn't make me sick at the gym!

First multi I've tried but seems to digest well and give me extra energy. I take one every morning

ReDSov13T's Rating

very nice, not a super huge pill easy enough to swallow! and can be taken on empty stomach!

ohs0fast's Rating

Doesn't make me sick! I've tried several multi's and all made me sick after taking them. I had given up completely until I was recommended this product. Tastes like other multi's - not very good.

This is my go to Multi-Vitamin, I just wish it was cheaper of course.

sardehaii's Rating

sardehaii did not leave a written review for this product.

20fourseven's Rating

Good, fermented, whole food multivitamin and minerals. I didn't used to get sick anyways so cant say if it boosted my immune function but it gives me that "feel-good" energy/vibe, similar to when I drink wheat-grass juice

shanilali's Rating

this product is awesome! Your body actually uses most of the vitamins.

ImBIGGERThanU's Rating

Heard of this brand because of the 'whole food/organic' I've tried MANY multi's and this is the only one that didn't cause me to have to go to the bathroom consistently and also didn't give me neon toxic urine. great quality - Only gripe is that it's expensive... And about 10 bucks more expensive here for some reason.