Neon Sport Volt Reviews

Take On Any Workout, Anywhere, Anytime!

cmtz08's Rating

Nothing special. I wouldnt buy it again. Its ok. First time i took it it didn nothing for me. I had to use 3 scoops on the second time. Kinda pricey and the results arent wow!!

sportsneak's Rating
Electric Punch

another great product from another great company

Rob1882's Rating
Watermelon

I loved this pre workout - worked out very nice with lower stim's and good amount of beta-alanine, flavoring is very impressive. I enjoyed this pre very much for both lifting and cardio sessions. I use 2 scoops in 20 ounces of water was the best ratio I found. Very smooth energy no crashing. Big thanks to Neon/Cory for allowing me the chance to try this out

Overbeys's Rating
Watermelon

I received this tub to try out. I take 1 scoop to begin and man this stuff is strong! It says you can take up to 3, but when I took one it was stronger then a lot of the other pre workouts I have taken. You feel tingly in your hands and head with 10 minutes after taking. The taste is delicious! It also mixes very well in water bottle and shaker. I had great energy through my workout and was really focused. Volt has to be one of my new favorite pre workouts! Highly recommend if your looking for a new pre that doesnt make you jittery but just right to get a great workout in!

ryguy4586's Rating
Electric Punch

ryguy4586 did not leave a written review for this product.

theman2472001's Rating
Watermelon

First of all I would like to thank Neon Sports for giving me this opportunity to sample some amazing products. I got the chance to sample VOLT pre-workout. The first thing that came to my mind that everybody keeps saying is the amount of beta-alanine that is present in the supplement. It's much more dosage wise than other supplements. Since I come from a biomedical research background, I try to keep everything consistent with what I do and am very observational. The first time I took the recommended dosage which was one scoop or five grams. Immediately within five minutes, I noticed my fingers were starting to itch and were tingly, nothing insane where I couldn't stand it, but definitely noticeable. After about ten minutes, the itching had ceased. I had mixed the one scoop with eight ounces of water. The powder mixed quite well with the amount of water that was used. I also let it sit for a couple of minutes to ensure all powder was solubilized. The flavor was watermelon. Although it smelled like watermelon, I had mixed signals on the taste. Initially it tasted like watermelon, but then had a sweet taste resembling stevia sugar. I'm not saying it has stevia, but it reminded me of the taste of that type of sugar. The aftertaste of that seemed like it turned into bubblegum. All in all about flavor, it's not bad, but it does taste synthesized, but that won't deter me from consuming it for my fitness goals. I consumed 30 minutes before strength training. The first time, I felt jittery for about ten minutes, then it stopped. That was the only time I had felt that, probably because it was something new introduced into my body. When I first hit the weights, I felt like my energy was consistent. Although I would get tired due to fatigueing, I felt like I could keep doing more and more sets. The consistent energy lasted the entire time in the gym which was about 1-1.5 hours. When finished, I did not have any crash from this supplement which I like. Since I did about a week of one scoop of VOLT, I decided to see what would happen if I cut the dosage in half, so about 2.5g of VOLT. I had no jitters, no tingling, consumed same amount of water as before, consumed within 30 minutes of the gym, and I was amazed, I STILL HAD THE SAME CONSISTENT ENERGY AS A FULL DOSE. This was with the same amount of weight used as before in the gym. Perhaps that just means that that is a good dose that works with me and my physiology, as Is a difference may be expected with everyone else. I want to try now either 1.5x or 2x the dosage serving to see the effects as I speculate the effects are going to be more than what was observed with one serving. I would also like to try it out in other areas of fitness like a bootcamp setting or even long slow distance running. To sum up this product, the side effects were minimal as related to myself, and the intra-workout energy effects were very desired. The flavor delivers just shy of exceptional, and the mix ability is nice (no clumps to chew). I would definitely recommend this product to someone else who is of proper age and health. I think this would be good for someone whose goals are closely related to mine, as well as any other fitness and/or health goals they might have.

rohylian1's Rating
Watermelon

I love this product! It does everything we expected and definitely gives us energy for those longer workouts!

ISean23's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

this was my fist time trying a neon sports product, and I was very pleased with my experience. I have a high stim tolerance but a pretty low tolerance for beta alanine. for this reason, volt's dosing is perfect for me. at 1, 1.5, or even 2 scoops, it provides great clean energy and enough tingles to keep me on my toes, but not too much to where I have to stop mid-set to scratch my face. the pumps were nice as well. not gonna lie, I may have done a few poses in the mirror between sets, no selfies were taken though, I promise (even though I kind've wanted to). the flavor is good, but I'm not really a "berry" guy, but it's more than drinkable and has great mixibility. thanks again, Neon Sport.

LoganDubs's Rating
Electric Punch

LoganDubs did not leave a written review for this product.

RayJonesV2's Rating
Watermelon

I gave the Watermelon flavor of Volt a try after running out of the Mystery Flavor of C4, and I must say that Volt knocked C4 out of its top spot for my favorite pre-workout! I first took Volt on the way to the gym (about a ten minute drive) to amp myself after a late night of studying for an exam. The taste was a little tangier than I expected, but it still tasted pretty good. By the time I was done my stretching and warming up, Volt hit me like a lightning bolt. I was not only energized, in a non-jittery way, but I was immensely focused on finishing my workout. The effects of Volt lasted until about the end of my workout (about an hour and a half long) which really impressed me because I only had one scoop. The only negative thing I can say about this product is the fact that it gives me the beta alanine tingles more than any other pre-workout, which I do not mind at all, but other people tend to not like the “tingly feeling”. I would highly recommend this pre-workout!

leithdj's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

Thanks to NEON, DasBiceps and CoryReps for the opportunity to try this product. Tried it this morning for the first time, and as soon as I opened the tub it instantly passed the smell test. I used 2 scoops in 8oz of water. Mix-ability is a 10/10. A few shakes, and the powder dissolved completely. Was def the sweet spot for me. I would give the taste a 9.5/10. It was very refreshing, and tasted the pomegranate more than the berry. On my way to the gym, I started to feel the "tingles"....which tells me its go time! I would give the Effectiveness a 9.5/10. The energy was nice and smooth. No jitters. Didn't hit me all at once. I also like how the energy lasted a while after my w/o was over. I was able to stay nice and focused, which I like. I experienced absolutely no crash whatsoever post work out. Another positive point is that this product is Creatine free. I like to add my own, as a lot of others do too. Overall i would give VOLT a 9.5 /10. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a new PWO that is very effective, creatine free and not loaded with caffeine. Volt will definitely be added to my rotation of PWO products!!!

gillespie1's Rating
Watermelon

Better than anything I have ever tasted, works great.

beerock1987's Rating
Watermelon

As someone who has and is open to trying new and different types of supplements there are always doubts on whether the product will meet my needs or not This product full exceeded my expectations. I take the recommended dosage which is one scoop in 3-4oz of water when I wake up and by the time I get dressed and get to the gym I can already feel it kicking in. I really like supplements that make me tingle for some reason it makes me feel that I can push myself more. If you are sensitive to that sensation I would s****est you try a sample before buying a full bottle. The taste is great I cant complain about anything. This product delivers and I will reorder in the future.

Montu11's Rating
Watermelon

I received this product via Neon Sport for review. One thing that stood out to me was the fact that I'm usually very tolerant to pre-workouts, but Volt actually gave me energy with only one scoop. It wasn't "crazy" energy, but enough to get me going (about 45-60 min of energy). Also, by looking at the ingredients, I was surprised at the simplicity. It contains all the needed pre-workout components without any obscene, "what the **** is that?" compounds. I took one scoop 30 minutes before each workout (afternoon), and it gave me good energy even on heavy lifting days. The taste is great and mixes very well. I would recommend adding more than 3-4 oz of water because it was too sour/strong for me (I add about 8-10 oz).

ryanyu83's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

Flavor � Berry Pomegranate 7/10 I am not gonna lie, I was hesitant with the flavor at first. Personally, I do not like the flavor of pomegranate I had to choose whether I have to chug this down or actually savor the flavor. To my surprise, the flavor was actually was not bad. The taste has more berry flavor to it imo so I could tolerate it better. It was not that bad at all, but for my preference, I would give this an average rating.Effect - 9/10 I took this preworkout fasted in the morning. Since my tolerance is on its peak right now, I decided to take 2 scoops of Volt. I took this product around 6:15 am and start lifting around 6:45am. This definitely had a good kick to it. I felt the focus was there and want to drop and wreck iron

Eddie0407's Rating

taste is too strong the watermelon much better this one could not do it .

awood24's Rating
Electric Punch

First off, I would like to thank Neon Sport and Cory Magrys for the opportunity to sample and try Neon's pre workout product. It's truly awesome what these guys do for their fans and not only what they do for us, but what we fans do for them, by supplying feedback on their products so others can have to opportunity to see what we think of the products. Dosage: 8/10 I took one scoop of Volt to start out with just to see how it affected me (max dose is 3 scoops). I didn't get too much energy from just the one scoop, probably because I use pre workouts and caffeine pretty regularly. I upped the does to 2 scoops and I think that was about all my body could handle. I took it 30 minutes after a meal to let the food digest a bit. You can definitely feel the tingles from the beta alanine and I got a great boost of energy within 15 minutes or so. I'm not big on the energy "blend" or the performance "matrix" as I like to see the exact dose and amount of each ingredient I am getting. But overall, the dose I would have to say is very effective with 2 scoops, supplying roughly 300mg caffeine and approx 3g beta alanine and only 5 calories per scoop (0g sugar). It's also good for people who don't like creatine because it is creatine free! Taste/Mixability: 11/10 You may have noticed I put 11 out of 10 for taste and mix ability and that is no joke guys! Honestly, this is hands down the best tasting pre workout product I've ever had! Your mouth will water whenever you try this for the first time I promise you that. I always look forward to drinking my pre workout now. The crazy thing is is that I never get fruit punch for any products because they usually taste like crap to me, but this is honestly the best tasting fruit punch you might ever have. The mix ability is great as well. No chunks at the bottom and the powder is very soluble in water. I find that around 10 ounces for 2 scoops works the best for me. It recommends 3-4 oz per scoop, but that made the drink a little too sweet and tart so I just added a little more water which improves the overall mix ability as well. Effectivness: 9/10 Very great product when it comes to effectiveness. A lot of pre workouts that are just loaded with caffeine might get you all amped and jacked for a little bit, but i felt clean sustained energy while using Volt and still usually had good energy throughout the rest of my day after my workouts. Very comparable to cellucor C4 if anyone has tried that. Definitely improved endurance and also a shorter recovery time in between sets. This is really just a great product if you have trouble finding that extra energy towards the end of your workouts to power through and finish strong. It really helped me in the final 2 weeks of my prep for my first show when my energy levels were low and I was depleted, it helped me find that extra boost to get through my workouts when I really didnt want to even be in the gym. Value: 9/10 This product has a really good value! If you compare it to C4, this has 6 more servings and is only 2 more dollars which comes out to only $.89 per serving. That is hard to beat when it comes to getting the most for your buck and bodybuilding.com is running special BOGO's on it pretty regularly too so you have more opportunities to save! Overall: 9.5/10 I would call this my new go to pre workout product for the time being as it has an amazing taste, value, and works really well. I saw great results while using this product and have recommended it to many of my friends since using it. 2 of them have actually taken advantage of the buy 2 get one free promotion just recently! Great job by Neon Sport and thank you again to them and Cory and I hope this review helps you guys and hope I can help you out more in the near future!

amartina11's Rating
Electric Punch

taste like kool-aid in my opinion! i only use about a scoop or one a half more regularly and i can tell you that it works for me. everyones different so im not gunna say its for everyone but i def would recommend it. anyone who likes a CREATINE FREE pre workout should at least try this!

AmAdamson114's Rating

Loved this product! I have an extremely high caffeine tolerance due to my love of coffee and pre-workouts in general, and this definitely still gave me a kick. I normally have to take 3.5/4 scoops of C4 to feel any of the beta-alanine tingles and that tunnel vision, but just 1.5 scoops of Volt did the trick! Definitely recommend this product to anyone with a higher tolerance and looking for something a little stronger than C4 or other Cellucor products.

jimmieabes's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

Not gonna lie, this stuff is my new favorite PWO. I dont feel jittery at all but I feel like Im about to walk into the gym and be able to pull a 1000 pound deadlift after drinking the stuff. Absolutely insane, dont know how they do it. The berry pomegranate is a little bit tangy but is different and is pretty good. The electric punch is also very good, more subtle than most fruit punch flavored PWO's I have tried. All in all, amazing, and the only PWO Ill be buying for quite some time. They should make a Vault soda flavor, or like a lemon-lime.