Neon Sport Volt Reviews

Take On Any Workout, Anywhere, Anytime!

Good
7.9
Lemon Berry

OmarDublin's Rating
Watermelon

The best pre workout that I have found yet!

Cenatiempo222's Rating
Watermelon

I got a free sample packet that I decided to mix with another sample packet of the Neon sports SAAs. I only used half of each packet and the effect was very average. Not a great pump but not a lack of one either. The taste was pretty decent compared to some pwos that taste terrible. This stuff does have a crash though, I will mention that. Its a very average pwo. If I got sent more of this stuff for free, I would deff use it but I probably won't ever buy it because I've found other pwos to work better without a crash.

davidmcc24's Rating

Love neon volt it gives me the pump I want. I work shift work so I need that extra little boost but after a few weeks of using it I have to cycle off of it it stops working but great pre workout.

reedjake's Rating

Tastes really good. Gives me a good feeling while working out. Overall a pretty good pre-workout.

supsai7's Rating

The best pre workout i've had. Taste, mixability and effectiveness. I keep coming back to volt.

iwin360's Rating
Electric Punch

this is one of my favorite pre workouts. great doses of all the ingredients creates a great pump. wakes me right up to work out after a long day of work. great tasting too.

george98's Rating
Watermelon

george98 did not leave a written review for this product.

aikidoq's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

I ran out of my regular pre-workout mix (fast fuel) and I had a sample pack of Volt so I decided to give it a try. WOW after about 10 min I started tingling all over like I was on pins and needles. It went downhill from there. I got real jittery. It felt like I was coming down with the flu. I was barely able to get my workout in. It took about 6 hour for it to wear off. This product may be great for some people but I’m going to have to pass on it.

erameaka's Rating
Watermelon

Love the taste and feeling you get when it kicks in... this is still the best pre that I have tried so far!

rush72189's Rating

I have actually tried about every pre on the market (and off the market). I'm currently using the Cutler pre and just finished the Controlled Labs pre. When you read a lot of these reviews and they either say the buzz was sick or the buzz sucked you have to realize that the "buzz" is entirely dependent on tolerance. This being said. Neon Volt was actually the best pre I've ever had. If you are looking at this page, you have to buy Volt.

beccahertogs's Rating

Neon Sport Volt is the best pre-workout powder I have ever used! I only need one scoop to power me through my entire workout. The intense tingling effect is my favorite part, but the flavors are excellent as well; watermelon is delicious with fruit punch as a close second. I highly recommend this to everyone who is looking for a stronger pre-workout.

Illlexis's Rating

This product sucked. Didn't do anything at all. Will never consider getting this product again

CmCuellar19's Rating
Electric Punch

CmCuellar19 did not leave a written review for this product.

jimkimajcj's Rating
Electric Punch

I got this as a sample. I was trying 5 different pre-workouts, trying to find one that was right for me. The flavor was a little weak but ok. If I mixed it with half the recommended water it was better. I usually drink my pre-workouts on the way to the gym. By the time I get there, I can usually feel the buzz, tingle, or burning, depending on the drink. I never really felt any kind of a kick. I had a weeks supply and felt that was enough time to give the drink a fair chance. I didn't really see any increases in energy or performance. This may be a good drink for someone with a lower tolerance for caffeine and the other muscle nutrients, but I personally wouldn't purchase this.

fitislandgurl's Rating

I initially got a sample packet with my order and liked it. so here I am buying some... its been a while I laid off the pre workout now im back on it. I will review it again once I take it for a FULL 5 day

pbmatrix's Rating
Lemon Berry

I tried it because other pre workouts just wouldn't cut it anymore. Now I love this stuff. started out one scoop, now I'm at two scoops, but I LOVE the feeling you get after to take it, Just power over your whole body. The flavors are amazing! I highly recommend to everybody!

alexortiz5815's Rating
Watermelon

I can feel the beta alanine, but I do not have that much energy with this product. The pumps are not the best. On a positive side it does not give me the shakes, but it somehow messes with my sleep.

Laurenirick's Rating
Watermelon

my favorite pre workout! I am very sensitive to caffeine, but when I need an extra boost I use neon sport. I use a small amount of water (2 oz or so) and mix it or I toss it in with my shaker cup of BCAAs that I drink during my workout. Great taste and I don't feel on edge after use like I do with a lot of pre-workouts!! I only use half a scoop (due to caffeine sensitivity) and the extra beta-alanine in Volt gives me the flush of a full scoop which I love!!

Kapurvis1's Rating
Electric Punch

This stuff is by far the absolute BEST pre workout that I have ever tasted. I completely agree with previous posts which advocate various pre workouts and I have also tried Jack 3d, C4, N.O. Xplode, and Assault. The assault's zinc content caused me to always get sick, and I couldn't keep it down, but I've heard great things about all of them. I just recently tried Electric Punch Neon Vault and the warm sensation was almost instant. No negative repercussions and MOST importantly a nice pump! Guys this stuff is great. Please give it a try. Before today I had not even heard of it, now I preach it!! GREAT, GREAT product!!

unknownsoldier1's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

I received a small sample of this supplement for free in a box sent to me from Bodybuilding.com. It gave me generalized tinglings and made some of my body hair stand on end. Energy did come from it, but the G I upset was more severe than with all of the other preworkouts I have had before (Jack3d, 1MR, 1MR Vortex, C4, Neurocore).