Neon Sport Volt Reviews

Take On Any Workout, Anywhere, Anytime!

Good
Berry Pomegranate
Watermelon

jimmcnab's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

There was just something off about the flavor of this pwo. I got a few samples in my last few orders from BB.com. The flavor wasn't horrible, but it wasn't my favorite either. It kind of tasted like Kool Aid mixed with cough syrup. However, I can overlook the taste if the product works. This is where Volt fell short. It felt like it was going to "get there" but it never quite did peak. The focus and energy buzz was just barely there. No side effects and no jitters, but also no real surge of energy either. I took two servings at a time so one serving would be really weak. This probably needs at least 3 scoops to get you there which makes this not such a great value. I'm sure the other flavors are more on point, but it's not as good as C4.

stamport's Rating

Taste: All 3 flavors tasted great. Not a fan of ANYTHING watermelon, however my wife loved it, therefore I'm using her opinion of the flavor of it since I don't particularly care for watermelon in general. Only s****estion to you sensitive tongues out there, add 2-4 more oz water, it'll definitely wake your taste buds up. Very tasty stuff! Mixing-This stuff mixes perfectly, with 0 grit. Cold or room temp water, just a few shakes in a shaker, perfectly blended Effectiveness-This has been probably my favorite pre yet. Didnt make me gassy, no stomach pain, no sh!ts, just a good, QUALITY clean buzz when hitting the weights. I'd get them again in all flavors to break monotony of just one. Absolutely no jitters whatsoever. Overall **** good

scorp130n's Rating

This is one of the best pre-workouts I've tried lately. I don't find C4 amazing as most people think it is, and I think Volt is a better product. The pricing of Volt compared to other products out there makes it quite the buy also, it's cheaper than some of the leading pre-workouts yet for me, works better. I had great energy and pump, and I didn't feel like garbage after the workout, and it actually tastes pretty good too. Loads of respect to Neon Sport for letting me sample this product. I recommend this to anyone.

PhoenixA7Z's Rating

Among pre-workout supplements, this is one of the all-time greats. I used this product over the course of 2 weeks and literally felt unstoppable while I was lifting. All the flavors I tried were great, albeit, they tended to be a bit salty so I had to add a little more water than what was on the label, but once I did, it tasted like a normal fruit drink. Within 20 minutes of consuming the product, I felt tingling all over my body and found myself rushing to get my hands on some weights. It was difficult restraining my "Formula 1" driver urges to get to the gym as soon as possible. While lifting, I literally had to add sets/exercises in order to begin to feel fatigued. This product is well worth the money and I have become a huge fan.

c132132's Rating
Electric Punch

This product is ok kinds like c4 it will work but doesn't get the job done needs more caffeine and needs to last longer as far as for energy and duration but overall I'll give it a 5 ok taste not the best

RossTheHaus's Rating

This is one of the best pre workouts i have used by far. I was given the chance to sample all three flavors and was very satisfied by the pump it gave me. The high beta aline in this supplement gave me the energy to destroy my workout and get more reps in. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT! If you have tried c4 by cellucor this is a step up of that.

jhockey21's Rating

Great pre workout that gave me a lot of energy, and mental focus. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new pre.

jrv1932's Rating

Electric Punch 9.5/10 Watermelon 8/10 Berry Pomegranite 2/10 Other than Berry pomegranite taste was very good. Electric Punch tasted like fruit punch Gatorade. Solid energy as well. I do recommend this pre workout.

iamcj009's Rating
Electric Punch

Neon Sport's pre-workout Volt is personally one of my favorite supplements. Not only do you get a long lasting pump for your workout but I personally do not feel a sudden crash that I have with other pre-workouts. The taste is great, I strongly prefer electric punch but the others taste great as well. If you are looking for a new product to try this one is definitely a go!

betterthanfirm's Rating

Give me the energy I need for afternoon weight training. If you like tangy fruit kool-aid Electric punch this is a must. I'm able to swollen it down without having an awful after taste. Best of all bodybuilding.com has the best price and super fast shipping over any other supplement companies.

jreynolds37's Rating

Tastes great, that's for sure. Definitely works too. Tends to last longer than other preworkouts I've tried, which is awesome for longer sessions. No crash afterwards for me either. My hands tingle when I take it, which is pretty weird, but beyond that it's very decent.

Dhughes715's Rating

So Neon sport gave me a sample of each flavor of both the Volt Pre-Workout and the Kinect BCAA Blend. I have to say that the Electric Punch flavor is exceptional. It tastes like ramped up Hawaiian punch and no off flavors. The Berry Pomegranate is pretty good and the watermelon I did not care for. As far as performance...I have had maybe 10 different pre-workouts and this is top 2. Super intense tingle and loads of energy. Only thing I was hoping for is a bit longer lasting but I aso would not say it is short lived. Great pre-workout. If it was the only one left on earth that would be totally ok.

PR95670's Rating

I have used plenty of preworkout supplements and was impressed with Volt. My concentration and focus were great and I did not experience the normal shakes or jitters you can get with other preworkout supplements. Volt was easy to mix with water. I thought that watermelon would be the best flavor but I was pleasantly surprised with the taste of berry pomegranate, it tasted a lot like grape punch. I would recommend Volt to anybody who is looking for a solid workout supplement that improves focus and concentration but does give you the shakes, jitters, or makes you feel sick to your stomach.

tomosteen13's Rating

First of all thank you to Neon Sports for supplying me with a trial of Volt to review. Having used Cellucor products in the past I had HIGH expectations for Neons product line. And I must say...I was not disappointed! Flavor is one thing that Cellucor has always been known for is fantastic flavor. The flavor here is good BUT make sure you like pomegranate if choosing the berry pomegranate. It is a VERY strong taste and if you aren't prepared for it out can come of as a little bitter. The first time I took Volt i used two full scoops and though I was going to take off on the treadmill! Amazing pumps when lifting as well. Nice little tingle if you like feeling that as well. All in all a great pre workout at a great price!

Nelli96's Rating
Watermelon

I admit that previous to using a sample of VOLT by Neon Sport, I was skeptical about its effectiveness. I have used C4 in the past and loved its feel. Let me tell you, VOLT blew me away. First, the supplement mixes very well after just a few shakes. Then the taste, WOW! The watermelon was strong, but fantastic. Admittedly, I only used 4 ounces of water to mix it with, so maybe the strong taste would have been better with additional water. After drinking VOLT, I began my usual lower body warm-up, anticipating no response. I was completely wrong! My lips began to tingle, and then after my warm-up was complete, the tingles and warmth hit the upper body well. I was excited to see how it would help me throughout my workout. It held its own. VOLT allowed me to attack my workout, and remain focused throughout. Great Product! Great Mixing! Great Taste! Great Workout!

gonger444's Rating

Whether you're lifting, doing cardio, participating in team sports, cycling, or all of the above, this is the Pre-Workout for you. I started taking this and noticed immediate results. I started with 1 scoop (recommended) for the first week, then upped it to two scoops for the remainder of my cycle. For me (Male, 24, 6'0", 190lbs) I noticed it took about 20ish minutes to kick-in. I really enjoy the tingle (others may not like the high levels of BA, so be aware), and that was my queue to start my work-out. Volt mixes perfectly in a blender bottle (no clumps, etc.) so it makes it easy to take on the go! It's great, and by far my favorite. I'm fairly sensitive to caffeine and this product stimulates me without making me jittery or unstable.

Granata1119's Rating

First off I want to give a big thanks to the guys over at neon sports for letting me try volt out! This product was truly amazing! Dosage- says on bottle 1 scoop and 1 scoop deff gets the job done! I used 2 scoops and went ham in the gym, never did I get tired once while working out and always was able to do a couple extra reps then usual! Taste- The taste is amazing! Have had a lot of pre-workouts and this is prob one of the best tasting ones! It taste a lot like Hawaiian punch! Mix ability- I use a blender bottle and it mixes up so easy. No clumps, nothing left on bottom! Effects- Great Energy, massive pump! Workout before work on night shift and there is no crash! Helps me get through the night! I recommend this to everyone!

Michaelmhmhmh's Rating

I really enjoyed this pre workout. The volt performance Matrix definitely provided me with pretty good pumps! 9/10. You can feel the Beta Alanine and that was impressive for me since I normally have 3.2 g a day. It also adds L-Citrulline and Agmatine Sulfate for the additional pump! Energy was a 8.5/10. I def felt it but not a stim high. For the Electric Energy Blend you got your caffeine, and some other interesting ingredients that from my Google search improve energy, endurance and reduce pain. Mix ability-10/10 mixed perfectly, 8oz seemed to be my sweet spot, but it mixed in 3oz. They all tasted really good except I was not a fan of Berry Pomegranate. Focus 7/10. Nothing special felt a little focus. Overall pretty good pre workout!

jquiling22's Rating

Volt was effective in giving me more mental focus in the gym. All the flavors are pretty good, Electric Punch being my favorite; and most of the flavors have a sour taste to them. The only details i'ed pick out from this product is that they're heavily dyed, and you will find some powdery substance at the bottom of your glass/shaker cup, that wont be mixed. I'm not sure what ingredient that is, but you'll probably not want to drink it by itself. Other then that, it is a solid product that I WOULD try/buy again.

kingdinz's Rating

I was lucky enough to review VOLT for free. Though it was free, I will leave my 100% honest feedback.TASTE: I received a free tub of Electric Punch & bought Berry Pom. PUNCH WAS AMAZING! I am not a big punch fan but this was the best I've tasted. Berry, was tart/sour but I enjoy that so it was delicious as well! MIX: NO residue, few shakes all powder is gone.Nothing left in the cup at the end & I mean NOTHING! ENERGY/FOCUS: With the Beta-A you feel it WORKING no Jitters! Clean focus energy that lasts the ENTIRE workout w/ NO crash at all. You get a great pump from it as well.What I like the most is the caffeine content. Take 1 or 1.5 or 2 scoops regardless you will feel it! PROFILE: On point with key ingredients. Overall: GREAT product!