Neon Sport Volt Reviews

Take On Any Workout, Anywhere, Anytime!

Good
7.8
Watermelon

• TZapp
TZapp's Rating

After 10 hours on the job, going to the gym can be a chore....not after taking Neon Volt! Tastes like a jolly rancher and really helps with needed energy to get through those really tough workouts. You need this in your prework out rotation!

RoxxinTampa's Rating
Lemon Berry

Gives a pretty good energy burst for a pre-workout. Can feel the Niacin flush in first 10 minutes. Really like the Lemon Berry flavor and will buy it again. The Berry Pomegranate had an awful taste; couldn't make myself finish the tub.

raiders18nick's Rating
Electric Punch

This is the best pre I've had. It gives explosive energy to last me my entire workout. It tastes great and mixes well.

cubanstud27's Rating
Electric Punch

My favorite PW so far, i have tried a few and this one keeps me going and my tolerance stays about the same. Berry Pomegranate is my fav flavor.

xxben152xx's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

worked pretty good first 3 weeks than begins to wear off good energy good pumps my body got use to this pretty quick berry pomegranate taste awesome. Fruit punch made me gag.

ISGOV's Rating
Electric Punch

Would not trade this for anything, this is elite, hands down, tried many that were great but neon volt is for the elite, love it.

Thalitter's Rating
Electric Punch

Thalitter did not leave a written review for this product.

Eddie Brock's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

I've had great Walk /Jog / Sprint sessions with to stuff . Very smooth but aggressive enough for a hour of Cardio / High Rep / Low Rest style work outs. Nice Rolling Sweat No jitters. I'm not a Stim-god so I'd rate the feeling as Medium if your a J3d user maybe mild feeling to you . I use the word Feeling because all this is subjective. Not into supplement for taste but it taste waY! wAY! WAY! better them monster or redbull an I drink that crap all the time

Coloradan1's Rating
Electric Punch

I've been taking preworkouts for about a year now and they usually don't have an AMAZING effect on me; they just give me the little buzz I need to get a good workout. THIS. PREWORKOUT. TOSSED. MY. $&*T! I had a phenomenal workout and set not only one, but TWO new PR's, one in weight and one in reps at another weight. I was able to lift 20 pounds more than normal. This is also the best-tasting preworkout I've tried. It tastes just like fruit punch. At over an already whopping 206mg of caffeine/energy blend, this product packs a wallop. The beta-alanine tingle is very intense, so you know it's getting to your blood vessels. Rockin preworkout.

ktohill's Rating
Lemon Berry

I use neon volt for long distance running (10+ miles) - it helps me intra and post workout! My boyfriend uses it for powerlifting and loves the rush it gives him. Lemon Berry is by far the best flavor - we've had some terrible tasting pre-workouts but this one is actually decent. We're not crazy about the other volt flavors (especially berry pomegranate), but lemon berry is great.

Babs2574's Rating
Electric Punch

Love this stuff! Gives a nice pick up before a workout, but not leave you with jitters

mohaned's Rating

Great product. it gives me a great energy and focus.

aaronblanco1985's Rating
Electric Punch

Love this product. Love the beta alanine feeling. Great taste. This is my go to ore workout. Excellent focus and it isn't overpowering. Definitely will buy again.

djd13's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

Great for cardio, but I'd choose something else for lifting. Getting berry pom was a bad decision, but it's not about the taste.

changenow13's Rating
Watermelon

Volt was the first pre workout I ever tried, and it will always be one of my favorites! It gives me power and stamina for my lifts.

cowboyby96's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

Neon Sport Volt is a fine preworkout. It kept me going strong through the workout. The guy at GNC said Berry Pomegranate was the best tasting, but I can doubt that now. It is ok for a little bit but it got bland.

zcdumke's Rating

Best Preworkout in terms of energy since the first version of 1MR. Definitely not "natrual" energy boost, but for sure okay with that.

changeoftone's Rating
Electric Punch

This is my go-to preworkout. I have tried several different brands but this is still my favorite. It mixes with no problems and the taste is great. It doesn't make me sick or make me feel like I'm on fire like some have done. It gives me good energy with no shakes, great focus, and turns the intensity up on my workouts. I usually stick to a scoop and a half. Definitely recommend that everyone give this a try.

StarAndr's Rating

Great preworkout for energy and focus

brazilianbadboy's Rating
Electric Punch

Before I start this I gotta let you know that the flavor was Fruit Punch and I hate fruit punch... ok moving on. I got this sample packet from one of the guys here that is on deployment with me. I never tried it before mainly because Neon its from the same people as Cellucor. Don't get me wrong. I like their products EXCEPT for the C4. I absolutely hate C4 BUT this review is not about C4. So as I said, never tried its cuz its the same makers of C4. Moving on.. I got it from one of the other soldiers here. So this sample packet is 2 servings. I have high tolerance for caffeine so i took the whole thing. Here is what the profile looks like. Calories 5 Total Carbohydrate 1 g sugars 0 g Calcium 20 mg Voltâ„¢ Performance Matrix 2.3g Beta Alanine, L-Citrulline, Agmatine Sulfate Electric Energy Blend 206mg Caffeine Anhydrous, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Olive Leaf Extract, Rauwolfia Root extract, Nadh I had 412mg of caffeine and it was f'n awesome. It wasn't crazy over the top energy but it was really great! I did delts, 7 exercises 4 sets for all of them. Its been a few hours since my workout has been over and I haven't crashed and I'm still wide awake. So the energy on this is really f'n awesome! Now that 4.6g blend of beta alanine, citruline and agmatine... I def did not feel any tingles from the BA. Pump? Ehhh not really. I don't like proprietary blends because I don't how much of each i'm getting. If i knew how much each was I would had added an extra 2g of BA, 3g of Citrulline and whatever else agmatine for a better pump and tingle. In other words for ME PERSONALLY there was not enough BA, Citrulline and Agmatine. Still a nice profile, it was kept simple but not enough grams of each. Mixed fine, I had no problem mixing it. When it was done I had a few residues at the bottom but nothing that a little more water wont take care of thats not a big deal. Taste.... Had me gagging at least 3x while drinking it. When I had enough and went to chug it I got goosebumps. It is fu'ing nasty! Tasted horrible! Now again like I first mentioned I HATE fruit punch, I can count on one hand how many fruit punch supplements I actually liked or tolerated. If I was to buy Volt it would DEF NOT BE fruit punch! Smell... Yes I smell everything I take even supplements that are not whey protein. Didn't smell like anything. Pump. None. Every once in a blue moon I get a bump from shoulders but today was not that day. Wish I had another sample packet to use it on chest or arms day to comment more on it. But like I said the blend they have doesn't seem like enough for ME personally. Again with energy it was really great! I was going on and on. Yes I did get really tired after the 5 exercise but it was probably because I was taking really small rest between sets, idk but like I mentioned Im still wide awake and still got enough right now. And its 2:11am here right now. Not a problem since my shifts are the night shifts and i sleep during the day. I think that covers it all. Pros: energy from 2 servings. mixes easy. Cons: tastes like ****. propitiate blend and not enough beta alanine, citrulline, agmatine. Would have to try another 2 servings on a chest or arms day to properly categorize the pump from this pre workout. Now, would I buy this? Probably not, since the only thing I liked about it was the energy and I could easy find another pre workout supplement out there that has the same good energy plus a good pump.