Neon Sport Volt Reviews

Take On Any Workout, Anywhere, Anytime!

Good
7.9
Lemon Berry

djd13's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

Great for cardio, but I'd choose something else for lifting. Getting berry pom was a bad decision, but it's not about the taste.

changenow13's Rating
Watermelon

Volt was the first pre workout I ever tried, and it will always be one of my favorites! It gives me power and stamina for my lifts.

cowboyby96's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

Neon Sport Volt is a fine preworkout. It kept me going strong through the workout. The guy at GNC said Berry Pomegranate was the best tasting, but I can doubt that now. It is ok for a little bit but it got bland.

zcdumke's Rating

Best Preworkout in terms of energy since the first version of 1MR. Definitely not "natrual" energy boost, but for sure okay with that.

changeoftone's Rating
Electric Punch

This is my go-to preworkout. I have tried several different brands but this is still my favorite. It mixes with no problems and the taste is great. It doesn't make me sick or make me feel like I'm on fire like some have done. It gives me good energy with no shakes, great focus, and turns the intensity up on my workouts. I usually stick to a scoop and a half. Definitely recommend that everyone give this a try.

StarAndr's Rating

Great preworkout for energy and focus

brazilianbadboy's Rating
Electric Punch

Before I start this I gotta let you know that the flavor was Fruit Punch and I hate fruit punch... ok moving on. I got this sample packet from one of the guys here that is on deployment with me. I never tried it before mainly because Neon its from the same people as Cellucor. Don't get me wrong. I like their products EXCEPT for the C4. I absolutely hate C4 BUT this review is not about C4. So as I said, never tried its cuz its the same makers of C4. Moving on.. I got it from one of the other soldiers here. So this sample packet is 2 servings. I have high tolerance for caffeine so i took the whole thing. Here is what the profile looks like. Calories 5 Total Carbohydrate 1 g sugars 0 g Calcium 20 mg Voltâ„¢ Performance Matrix 2.3g Beta Alanine, L-Citrulline, Agmatine Sulfate Electric Energy Blend 206mg Caffeine Anhydrous, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Olive Leaf Extract, Rauwolfia Root extract, Nadh I had 412mg of caffeine and it was f'n awesome. It wasn't crazy over the top energy but it was really great! I did delts, 7 exercises 4 sets for all of them. Its been a few hours since my workout has been over and I haven't crashed and I'm still wide awake. So the energy on this is really f'n awesome! Now that 4.6g blend of beta alanine, citruline and agmatine... I def did not feel any tingles from the BA. Pump? Ehhh not really. I don't like proprietary blends because I don't how much of each i'm getting. If i knew how much each was I would had added an extra 2g of BA, 3g of Citrulline and whatever else agmatine for a better pump and tingle. In other words for ME PERSONALLY there was not enough BA, Citrulline and Agmatine. Still a nice profile, it was kept simple but not enough grams of each. Mixed fine, I had no problem mixing it. When it was done I had a few residues at the bottom but nothing that a little more water wont take care of thats not a big deal. Taste.... Had me gagging at least 3x while drinking it. When I had enough and went to chug it I got goosebumps. It is fu'ing nasty! Tasted horrible! Now again like I first mentioned I HATE fruit punch, I can count on one hand how many fruit punch supplements I actually liked or tolerated. If I was to buy Volt it would DEF NOT BE fruit punch! Smell... Yes I smell everything I take even supplements that are not whey protein. Didn't smell like anything. Pump. None. Every once in a blue moon I get a bump from shoulders but today was not that day. Wish I had another sample packet to use it on chest or arms day to comment more on it. But like I said the blend they have doesn't seem like enough for ME personally. Again with energy it was really great! I was going on and on. Yes I did get really tired after the 5 exercise but it was probably because I was taking really small rest between sets, idk but like I mentioned Im still wide awake and still got enough right now. And its 2:11am here right now. Not a problem since my shifts are the night shifts and i sleep during the day. I think that covers it all. Pros: energy from 2 servings. mixes easy. Cons: tastes like ****. propitiate blend and not enough beta alanine, citrulline, agmatine. Would have to try another 2 servings on a chest or arms day to properly categorize the pump from this pre workout. Now, would I buy this? Probably not, since the only thing I liked about it was the energy and I could easy find another pre workout supplement out there that has the same good energy plus a good pump.

mmarti0920's Rating

This preworkout is amazing !!! I can't get enough ! The flavor is amazing and the energy and focus it gives you is just perfect. Only preworkout I drink ! Been drinking it for over a year now and still has the same effect as it did before!.

MiniFitAmmy's Rating
Watermelon

First thing first, the shipping was insanely quick! Received it in less than 48 hours after ordering it. I was amazed hahaha! But anyways, this is my absolute favorite pre workout. Although I've tried several other p.w products, Volt has climbed its way to the top of my list. It gave me a great amount of energy, those tingly sensation (which i really love hahaha), and to top it all off, there was absolutely no crash! The taste was fantastic. I took one scoop with about 14oz. of water = perfection. Looking forward to try out the other flavors!

sccollins10's Rating
Electric Punch

This is my favorite pre workout I have tried. Tastes amazing, and with the high serving of beta alanine its like being hit with a surge of energy from your face all throughout your body. With a lot of other pre workouts you build up a tolerance but with Volt that does not seem to happen and the one scoop seems to be just fine even 2 months in. Its also a nice size container where its small enough that it can be thrown right into your gym bag without taking up too much space. Overall great product, I will continue to keep taking it until I find something better.

jmconner885's Rating
Electric Punch

I loved the flavor of this preworkout! Tasted just like juice to me. I had to adjust the serving size to about half a scoop as a whole scoop serving size seemed a bit too intense for me. Overall I really enjoyed this preworkout.

Jcromeyx12's Rating
Electric Punch

I got a 5 serving of volt and let me say I truly loved it. It beats most supplements. This pre workout gives you the greatest vein popping pump. Truly love Neon Sport. Much love!

VirtualSelf's Rating
Electric Punch

My favorite pre-workout! I've tried plenty of pre-workouts (craze (miss you!), jack3d, no explode, assault to name a few) so I'm very stim tolerant. I can definitely feel it kick in thanks to the beta-alanine which is nice. I've never experienced any crashes or jitters which is also awesome. Tastes incredible like it could be koolaid, no medicine taste or anything. Love every flavor!

Chevy1911's Rating
Electric Punch

Chevy1911 did not leave a written review for this product.

clubamericalara's Rating
Electric Punch

The effects were okay nothing out of the norm, very easy to chug down, and the small scoops make it easy to use a water bottle to mix this with. will look elsewhere though.

MelissaLauren's Rating
Watermelon

Favorite pre-workout on earth. I don't even need to cycle it often because it always works. Great for a pump and high intensity workouts, as well as endurance. I've tried a lot of different pre-workouts and this one exceeds them all. All the flavors are good too, berry pomegranate and watermelon are awesome. Very fast acting as well. I used it during a cut and it still gave me the energy I needed to bust through a lot workout.

OmarDublin's Rating
Watermelon

The best pre workout that I have found yet!

Cenatiempo222's Rating
Watermelon

I got a free sample packet that I decided to mix with another sample packet of the Neon sports SAAs. I only used half of each packet and the effect was very average. Not a great pump but not a lack of one either. The taste was pretty decent compared to some pwos that taste terrible. This stuff does have a crash though, I will mention that. Its a very average pwo. If I got sent more of this stuff for free, I would deff use it but I probably won't ever buy it because I've found other pwos to work better without a crash.

davidmcc24's Rating

Love neon volt it gives me the pump I want. I work shift work so I need that extra little boost but after a few weeks of using it I have to cycle off of it it stops working but great pre workout.

reedjake's Rating

Tastes really good. Gives me a good feeling while working out. Overall a pretty good pre-workout.