Neon Sport Volt Reviews

Take On Any Workout, Anywhere, Anytime!

Good
7.8

wlfrick's Rating
Watermelon

VERY flavorful. Not too gritty. Gives me a decent boost in energy without driving me crazy. Love that it doesn't contain creatine.

• TZapp
TZapp's Rating

After 10 hours on the job, going to the gym can be a chore....not after taking Neon Volt! Tastes like a jolly rancher and really helps with needed energy to get through those really tough workouts. You need this in your prework out rotation!

RoxxinTampa's Rating
Lemon Berry

Gives a pretty good energy burst for a pre-workout. Can feel the Niacin flush in first 10 minutes. Really like the Lemon Berry flavor and will buy it again. The Berry Pomegranate had an awful taste; couldn't make myself finish the tub.

raiders18nick's Rating
Electric Punch

This is the best pre I've had. It gives explosive energy to last me my entire workout. It tastes great and mixes well.

cubanstud27's Rating
Electric Punch

My favorite PW so far, i have tried a few and this one keeps me going and my tolerance stays about the same. Berry Pomegranate is my fav flavor.

xxben152xx's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

worked pretty good first 3 weeks than begins to wear off good energy good pumps my body got use to this pretty quick berry pomegranate taste awesome. Fruit punch made me gag.

ISGOV's Rating
Electric Punch

Would not trade this for anything, this is elite, hands down, tried many that were great but neon volt is for the elite, love it.

Thalitter's Rating
Electric Punch

Thalitter did not leave a written review for this product.

Eddie Brock's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

I've had great Walk /Jog / Sprint sessions with to stuff . Very smooth but aggressive enough for a hour of Cardio / High Rep / Low Rest style work outs. Nice Rolling Sweat No jitters. I'm not a Stim-god so I'd rate the feeling as Medium if your a J3d user maybe mild feeling to you . I use the word Feeling because all this is subjective. Not into supplement for taste but it taste waY! wAY! WAY! better them monster or redbull an I drink that crap all the time

Coloradan1's Rating
Electric Punch

I've been taking preworkouts for about a year now and they usually don't have an AMAZING effect on me; they just give me the little buzz I need to get a good workout. THIS. PREWORKOUT. TOSSED. MY. $&*T! I had a phenomenal workout and set not only one, but TWO new PR's, one in weight and one in reps at another weight. I was able to lift 20 pounds more than normal. This is also the best-tasting preworkout I've tried. It tastes just like fruit punch. At over an already whopping 206mg of caffeine/energy blend, this product packs a wallop. The beta-alanine tingle is very intense, so you know it's getting to your blood vessels. Rockin preworkout.

ktohill's Rating
Lemon Berry

I use neon volt for long distance running (10+ miles) - it helps me intra and post workout! My boyfriend uses it for powerlifting and loves the rush it gives him. Lemon Berry is by far the best flavor - we've had some terrible tasting pre-workouts but this one is actually decent. We're not crazy about the other volt flavors (especially berry pomegranate), but lemon berry is great.

Babs2574's Rating
Electric Punch

Love this stuff! Gives a nice pick up before a workout, but not leave you with jitters

mohaned's Rating

Great product. it gives me a great energy and focus.

aaronblanco1985's Rating
Electric Punch

Love this product. Love the beta alanine feeling. Great taste. This is my go to ore workout. Excellent focus and it isn't overpowering. Definitely will buy again.

djd13's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

Great for cardio, but I'd choose something else for lifting. Getting berry pom was a bad decision, but it's not about the taste.

changenow13's Rating
Watermelon

Volt was the first pre workout I ever tried, and it will always be one of my favorites! It gives me power and stamina for my lifts.

cowboyby96's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

Neon Sport Volt is a fine preworkout. It kept me going strong through the workout. The guy at GNC said Berry Pomegranate was the best tasting, but I can doubt that now. It is ok for a little bit but it got bland.

zcdumke's Rating

Best Preworkout in terms of energy since the first version of 1MR. Definitely not "natrual" energy boost, but for sure okay with that.

changeoftone's Rating
Electric Punch

This is my go-to preworkout. I have tried several different brands but this is still my favorite. It mixes with no problems and the taste is great. It doesn't make me sick or make me feel like I'm on fire like some have done. It gives me good energy with no shakes, great focus, and turns the intensity up on my workouts. I usually stick to a scoop and a half. Definitely recommend that everyone give this a try.

StarAndr's Rating

Great preworkout for energy and focus