Neon Sport Volt Reviews

Take On Any Workout, Anywhere, Anytime!

Good
7.9

KLowell90's Rating

So I found a sample of this in my bodybuilding.com order and all I can say is wow; and thank you!! This is amazing! I have tried some good pre workout supps, but this one is top notch. Not only does it taste great, it has an exemplary profile. The fact that it has a great ratio and is not chucked full of over stimulant products is a hard to find quality. The way that there is just enough tingle to let your muscles know its go time is what I look forward to every morning. And then it gets even better when even after your first set there is that delightful swole feeling of pumped muscles. The focus you have during and after your workouts is incredible. The way you can feel your muscles pushing to their limits and then beyond; and that sweet, slightly masochistic feeling of pain that comes only from a severely satisfying workout is what this helps me to achieve every. single. time. I will definitely be buying more neon products.

Renoquia23's Rating
Electric Punch

I forgot what flavor it was but it was tasty. No idea if they changed formula ever since ,I tried it before Thanksgiving. Although it was only a sample, I really think samples are made to be OP. I liked it very much, 5 min in I was warming my back on the foam rollers when a strong shock came from my right headphone and shocked me, I could feel some tickles, like Beta Alanine but stronger. I also shocked myself changing the weight on the cable crossovers and the doorknob in the bathroom. Great workout tho, Non stop energy.

Shaun330's Rating
Electric Punch

I had a few samples with my bb.com order, so I figured to try them out since I ran out of everything other pre I had. I took the whole packet which is 2 scoops. CRAZY energy man. I sweat like crazy during my workout and felt great. I don't know how it would be with 1 scoop, but me figure it'd be pretty good. My review is only based on 2 scoops though and it was fantastic workout

cawcislo's Rating
Electric Punch

If you want something that will give you a little kick of energy this may help a bit, but it is not a complete pre workout. With a 5 gram serving which is pretty small you're not going to get a lot of bang from this product. There's a little Beta Alanine, L ctiruline and agmatine sulfate (just over 2 grams of all three combined), the rest is stimulants in a propreitary blend (the company doesn't even tell you how much of what you're actually taking). So if you want a serious pre workout make sure you're actually getting the supplements your body needs to fuel your workout and help you recover quicker so you can push it in the gym. This product doesn't have that.

szosa's Rating
Watermelon

I get a sample from this guys and i can really say this is this:a great product, great pump, i didn't felt down once i finish my training. one of the best with a tasty flavor

charlesdii's Rating
Watermelon

How well it mixes: 9 out of 10. One of the better mixing pre-workouts I have used. Dosage: --- Training Days: 2 servings 25 mins prior to lifting. Results: I received a free sample of this product, thus I have a very limited review on the product. The energy from this increased noticably after drinking and sustained the 45 minuets of heavy lifting. This was very easy on the stomach. No jitters. The energy wasn't intense, which made going back to sit at work easy. Buy it again?: I would consider this product if I started lifting later in the day since it's effects did not linger but were a noticeable improvement while working out. If you have any specific questions regarding my experiences with this produc

tebrilas's Rating

tebrilas did not leave a written review for this product.

andrewgifford's Rating
Watermelon

This is one of the best pre-workout supplements I've ever tried. No headaches, no gut-aches, just the right amount of 'skin tingle', great energy in the gym. The flavor is a little sweet but I prefer that over bad taste. I highly recommend.

Cmagrys's Rating

OMG, best tasting PWO everrrrr Clean energy, mild pumps, but crazy focus Gave me so much stamina Two scoops was my sweet spot for heavy lifting and cardio days I found one scoop to be great in the mornings to get me going for work Love the beta alanine tingles Solid product!!!

nickyxnick's Rating

Great pump but the taste was pitiful

ef76130's Rating
Watermelon

I'm only able to go to the gym around 9pm after working all day so I decided to try a preworkout to help me have enough energy make it to the gym. The first time I took it, I really didn't feel any different from any other night. My biggest complaint would be that it kept me from falling asleep. I took it around 8:30pm, worked out from 9-10:30pm, laid down for bed around 11pm, and laid there until about 2:30am until I was finally able to fall asleep. I never ever have trouble falling asleep after such a long day so I know that the product caused this. I didn't really enjoy my 3 hours of sleep the next day! However, I did think the watermelon flavor was very tasty! Tasted like a watermellon jolly rancher to me.

marcg2526's Rating
Electric Punch

marcg2526 did not leave a written review for this product.

rayohn2010's Rating

I was never a fan of taking a pre-workout or anything... Most of them usually make me feel like I'm going to be sick. Not this stuff. I've tried 4 of the samples that bb.com has included in my packages, and I'm hooked. I only mix one serving with 8 oz of water like the package calls for. The taste is GREAT. It tastes just like a watermelon jolly rancher, and smells soooooo good. I'm always so excited when I get to mix this because my taste buds can't wait for it, and my body knows it's time to go lift heavy things. I'm ordering a full size of it now.

jimmcnab's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

There was just something off about the flavor of this pwo. I got a few samples in my last few orders from BB.com. The flavor wasn't horrible, but it wasn't my favorite either. It kind of tasted like Kool Aid mixed with cough syrup. However, I can overlook the taste if the product works. This is where Volt fell short. It felt like it was going to "get there" but it never quite did peak. The focus and energy buzz was just barely there. No side effects and no jitters, but also no real surge of energy either. I took two servings at a time so one serving would be really weak. This probably needs at least 3 scoops to get you there which makes this not such a great value. I'm sure the other flavors are more on point, but it's not as good as C4.

Erinsiet's Rating

This is one of my favorite pre-workouts. I am pretty picky when it comes to flavoring, but all three flavors are fantastic! This PWO will give you the energy you need to push through your entire workout. I highly recommend this for men AND women. Pairing this PWO up with my fat burner, I get the energy I need to get the results I am striving for.

Arogant's Rating

I recieved some samples of Neon Volt/Kinetic to try out and review recently. I am a BIG C4 supporter and was curious how this stacked up against it. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neon-sport/volt.html Beta alanine, agmatine,citruline and a good shot of caffeine. (Electric energy blend) I had 3 different flavors to choose from; berry pomegranate, electric punch and watermelon. I really enjoyed all 3. The pomegranate is slightly bitter, but accurately flavored. The electric punch was good and I dont even like fruit punch! The watermelon was fantastic, and I know everyone says alot of other products taste like jolly ranchers, but to me this was the closest. They nailed the flavoring. This product gave a good kick of energy and tingles that make you want to get to work. Each sample was 2 servings, and seemed to be the right dose for me. Mixed well, no matter if its 6oz or 12oz. Happily I did not notice any change of effects from the first to last time trying this.

skinny2buff6's Rating

This was a very good product, intense forcus, and decent pumps. I think it is heavy on the stimulant side, and your skin almost feels like it is on pins and needles. This can be a good or bad thing. Personally I feel like this tells me it is 'working' and kicking in like no other so I don't mind it. I am also stimulant tolerant and can handle quite a bit.

seanpd131's Rating

My review is based on taking Volt three times after a one-week stimulant break the week previous in order to provide the best feedback. I will break this into different section as followed Taste, focus, energy, mix ability, and Pump. Out of the three flavors, I only enjoyed electric punch; I found berry pomegranate and watermelon to taste awful, however, my brother loved the watermelon flavor so it is all personal taste really. I give the electric punch 7 out of 10. The focus I received from this product was decent a 6.5 out of 10 I did not really seem to be as focused as some of pre�s get me but there was focus, felt it more on my run than when lifting. In the category for energy, I will give it 8 out of 10 I felt it kick in but not as wel

Sfransoso's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

I received a sample in the mail when I had ordered other products from bodybuilding.com. I tried it before my workout and I felt a tingly feeling throughout my entire body, like someone would poking me with needles. I did feel like it gave me more energy during my workout which was very helpful! After my workout, I lost my peripheral vision in my right eye for about 10 minutes. It scared me half to death but came back after the product was slowly wearing off. I would not recommend this product but others may "like the tingling feeling" you get when taking pre-workout. Flavor was not my favorite.