Neon Sport Volt Reviews

Take On Any Workout, Anywhere, Anytime!

Good

Djwoods23's Rating
Electric Punch

I bought three 5 scoop "trial size" pouches to try. Claims were to help you sustain and prolong your work out and give you more energy. Directions said to take 30-45 mins before work out. I noticed zero difference in my work out length, or ability to do higher weights or longer sets or more reps. Positive: didn't taste bad. Kind of sour and taste didn't linger plus... It had A LOT of taste to it and I don't even like fruit punch (only option available at time in 5 scoop pouches). Negative: I didn't notice a difference in any aspect of which they claimed it would do something.

jhnrabon's Rating

This is one of two of my "go to" pre workout drinks.. It gives me the energy boost and focus for my long workouts that I'm looking for with a pre workout. It does not give me that buzzy uncomfortable feeling but just that nice added boost so I can quickly get into my workout and get totally focused on each rep and set.

tarnow14's Rating

tarnow14 did not leave a written review for this product.

smanzanares8's Rating

I got two samples in my last order from her. I got the watermelon flavor. Oh my goodness it is really sour, kind of like a jollyrancher. I enjoyed it though. Gave me a great pump and I did have a little tingles, but I like that. I was able to lift heavier than I was lifting previously. Great product. Might have to get an actual 30 day trial to use.

shootar11's Rating

Snockie08's Rating
Electric Punch

The over all flavor isn't bad. However, if you are looking for a pre workout, move on. It didn't increase my energy or focus. It actually made me feel groggy.

DAKUS103's Rating

I like it, works good, not the best tasting though

kiammenchen's Rating

Maybe I am just way different than everyone else. I had a terrible reaction to this product. The tingle factor was so intense I couldn't stop scratching my skin and it took about 45 minutes to start to go away. This product also gave me extreme cramping in my lower stomach. Not for me!

vbigando's Rating
Electric Punch

Does its job. I'm drenched by the end of cardio and throughout the rest of my workout. It's super acidic and I found mixing this flavor with about 5 or 6 oz of water is perfect. Also purchased the lemon berry flavor but it's terrible.

Inkedskin25's Rating

This is the first pre workout I've ever taken, this product is great I have the berry pomegranate and I have no complaints about it again all. From the first time I've taken this is haven't been let down. Gives great energy great focus great pump. I have since started looking for others to try but I haven't found anything to compare yet. I've tried Mr hyde and c4 50x and I get nothing from either of them. Out is hands down the best pre workout out there.

noahdblevins's Rating
Electric Punch

I received this product as a free sample, and have been using a pre workout drink as part of my normal routine for about a year. Neon sport Volt blew my old one out of the water. The flavor was great, it mixed incredibly well, and gave me a blast of energy for a 90 minute workout. No jitters and it didnt make my heart race like some products do. After trying it I will be making the switch. Thanks for the free sample!

omgitstiffany's Rating

I bought this without having any friends to reference this by. I don't tend to buy things that haven't been tried by people I know but I am thankful I took a chance with Neon Sports. The flavor of this preworkout is great. I don't have to stack it with my Amino Energy the way I do with Hyde or C4. Also, it has beta alanine in it but it doesn't make me tingle near as bad as Hyde or C4 does. I recommended this to a fellow gym-goer and he told me he loved it as well! I have found a new favorite pre workout and I would scream from the mountain tops for this product. Nice pump, great energy without feeling jittery or tingly and no harsh crash. Absolutely love it!

DSchwa26's Rating
Watermelon

I'll first start off by saying I have tried a lot of pre workouts, just to name a few: C4, Xtreme Shock, MP Assault, The Curse, Jack3d (old and new), Adrenolyn Cuts, Arnold Pump. I recently tried Neon Sport Volt with the first workout being 1 heaping scoop and the second time being 1.5 scoops. Neither workout I felt a thing, literally nothing. I'm 6 ft 180 lbs and I do have a pretty high caffeine tolerance, but I expected to feel something especially with the 1.5 scoops. I can take 1/2 a scoop of C4 and I feel it. Anyways, if you are used to strong preworkouts like C4 or Adrenolyn Cuts (not sold on BB in case your wondering), my guess is that you will highly disappointed in this product. The taste was really strong and sour as well.

meiermom3's Rating
Watermelon

I actually purchased the fruit punch flavor and though the flavor is good, it's super sickening sweet. I got samples of the watermelon and lemon berry and preferred them over the punch. I started with 1 scoop and recently went up to 2 scoops! It gives me just what I need for a great, energetic workout. I wouldn't recommend doing 2 scoops for an evening workout; it may keep you awake! 😐

aaronbowe's Rating
Electric Punch

Today I received what I thought to be a fantastic product from past experience with my friends. However, when I opened the container I noticed the entire batch was rotten. Rather than powder, I had one giant rock of pre-workout that was about as difficult to break apart as concrete. Very disappointing, although I'm sure this hasn't been every one's experience.

aus4beer's Rating
Watermelon

I have been taking this for a couple of weeks now. I originally received the fruit punch as a sample in an order from bodybuilder.com. I couldn't move fast enough. It was like they sent me a line I was so amped. I've gotten used to it and it takes 2 scoops to get me where I want to be before a workout now. I enjoy the watermelon I ordered, however I think the fruit punch has a better taste. The watermelon is still good though and will remind you of either a jolly rancher or kool aid depending on the scoop size. I hesitate to take this before cardio at night because it keeps me up for a lot longer than I prefer, but I use it every morning before strength training to enhance my workout.

aniChrist's Rating
Watermelon

An effective pre-workout! Kind of reminds me of the taste of watermelon flavored Jolly Ranchers (with an added punch to the head) which makes it ok. I take one full scoop 15 minutes prior to work out and a somewhat watered down scoop that i sip during said work out. bouncing off the walls for couple hours after all that. (my tolerance is abit above what it used to be long long ago....2 scoops a day is preeetty normal)

kimberlygorgone's Rating
Watermelon

Tastes like a jolly rancher and definitely gives your boost in energy.

KatieJaworski13's Rating

Awesome product !!!! Doesn't make my skin itch or tingle. I even drink it in the middle of the day for a pick me up. Love it and I love the container it comes in with the rubber lid making it easy to open!

mattroz's Rating
Electric Punch

Must not of mixed it with enough water, because it tasted like battery acid. But the pump was for real, solid PWO.