Neon Sport Volt Reviews

Take On Any Workout, Anywhere, Anytime!

Good
7.9
Lemon Berry

unknownsoldier1's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

I received a small sample of this supplement for free in a box sent to me from Bodybuilding.com. It gave me generalized tinglings and made some of my body hair stand on end. Energy did come from it, but the G I upset was more severe than with all of the other preworkouts I have had before (Jack3d, 1MR, 1MR Vortex, C4, Neurocore).

BIGDADDY59's Rating

I'm a 59 yr old former competitive bodybuilder that has been in the gym for 42 solid years, so I've been around the block a few times. First of all, don't pay any attention to the reviews that tout focus. Focusing is all about YOU...NOT what's inside a plastic container. Same goes for taste. If the supplement doesn't taste good, mix well, foams, etc..it doesn't matter. Just put your purse down and drink it. In my heyday, infact even now, if someone found that eating dog crap would make you huge...my training buddies and myself would have been out grazing in the local dog park. So now my Neon Volt review. You can take this to the bank...there is no better preworkout supplement on the market. Even at 59, I got the most intense pump I've ever had experienced. I'd take this over C4 and Assault all day long! Keep this in mind though, everybody reacts differently to preworkout supplements. Any of these will give you great pumps...so try them all. For me...Neon Volt is my favorite. Stay hungry, my friend

oronde17's Rating

This is a great product. Combine with C4 and get awesome energy. The first 2 times I took got the tingling sensation but lowered the dose and now there gone. I would definitely recommend if you are looking to get in those extra pumps.

Bambooking99's Rating
Electric Punch

Got this as a free sample with my c4 extreme order that I usually use. Well, while that was on reorder I tried this and all I can say is WOW! This and c4 gave me the same tingly feeling pretty much, but the neon kicked in sooner and lasted a bit longer. The pump is crazy I tried and achieved lifting 20 lbs more than I did last week on my shoulders for at least 2-3 reps and still had energy to spare after Killing my shoulders, delts, and a brisk walk on the treadmill. I may switch to this after my next tub of c4 runs out.

amy1113's Rating
Watermelon

two words: weak crap dont waste your time

katiehemi's Rating
Electric Punch

I've tried numerous pw's and this is my favorite! I usually take a scoop and a half on an empty stomach and it's perfect (I have a high caffeine tolerance though). Taste gets old after awhile (fruit punch). I tried their watermelon recovery formula and it tasted really good, like a jolly rancher. Over all, great pump, mixes better than most pw's but the only downfall is the price.. it is way too expensive for me. Hence, why I keep looking for new pw's, but I haven't found one that preforms better than this one.

pkhalil's Rating
Watermelon

I received a sample when I received my last order from bodybuilding.com. I worked out really well on this product, I had extra focus, energy and endurance. The watermelon flavor was yummy too. I have tried a few others and this one is my favorite so far. For me it kicked in within 20 minutes, so I suggest waiting till right before you go to the gym to take it. You can really feel the Beta-Alinine, so heads up. I personally like that tingly feeling.

GenocideGuy's Rating
Watermelon

I usually classify pres in 1 of 2 categories, cardio and lifting. I'd say this was a pretty good cardio pre-workout as you get the beta alanine tingles and caffeine boost.

LBMark's Rating

Flavour is Average, But the buzz is amazing

Joslinj's Rating

Works fast when I use more than one serving

Darkony's Rating
Electric Punch

I've only took 2 servings, which I received as promotion from bodybuilding.com in an order of other supplements. I've notice a good improvement in my cardio time with Volt with the 1st serving. I felt good & was energetic. The 2nd dose, however, caused me parethesia, which is a pins & needles sensation. The sensation peaked at about 45 minutes of intake. It lasted for about an hour & a half. Turns out, it's the beta-alanine, which Neon clearly stated that Volt contains almost double the amount of beta-alanine that's found in competing pre-workout supplements. The Electric Punch flavor is tastes good, but is very sour! I had to take a few seconds between sips. Overall, a good supplement, but be aware of the paresthesia.

CollegeCenter62's Rating
Watermelon

CollegeCenter62 did not leave a written review for this product.

grobella's Rating
Electric Punch

Love the flavor and taste great!. Give me the extra energy during my hard training. Try this product for yourself.

KristalJane's Rating

The taste is on point. As for the jolt, it fits exactly what I was looking for. It woke my body up, and I felt motivated until the end. I did end up crashing though.

serwin03's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

I must say, I am not a fan of pre-workouts usually. I take Precursor when I really need the motivation and I really like PreWreck. I hated C4! However, I have a bunch of samples of this from bb.com and I loved it. It made me actually enjoy my arm workout, which is quite a rarity! The only downside was, the first two days I used only 1 serving and didn't really feel anything, but today I took two (an entire sample pack) and boy did I feel it! I didn't get unbearably tingly, but all I wanted to do was lift! I had to do a few sets of curls before I could even get my BCAAs into my shaker! And even then, it was hard. I had an amazing workout, took it four hours ago and have't crashed, just tired as usual. Definitely recommending this to others!!!

katiamacau's Rating
Electric Punch

Thank you Neon Sport for such an amazing product! Gunna get down to the main 6. TASTE: Wow tastes just like fruit punch!! Best fruit punch flavored pre-workout! MIXABILITY: Right when i added water to it, it pretty much began mixing on its own! Therefore is has a smooth texture as well! EFFECTS: Great pump in the gym! After each set my heard was really pumping!! SIDE EFFECTS: Just the usual itchy face from the beta alanine. DURATION: the reason for the 8/10 stars, doesn't last as long as i would like. for that reason ill definitely mix it with a longer lasting pre workout so i keep the motivation till the end! DOSAGE: Prefect amour id say but I split it in half the first time since Im just a 19 yr old girl and it turned out to be perfect!

sar268's Rating

good product....for when you're not bulking with creatine. ease into it. I work out like 6 days a week for serious, but I took it before a spin class (shhh, dont' tell my lifting buddies I did that) and after 30 min of constant cardio I had to slow down my work out a little. great with lifting, where you get little 30sec/1min breaks here and there. not great for those cardio bunnies.

xChrisCx's Rating
Watermelon

Watermelon is a slightly sour taste. I personally loved the taste. The first week of taking Volt, i would get jittery and hyper in the gym. I wouldn't feel fatigue AT ALL while working out. My muscles would just hit a wall and not go any further. Even then, no fatigue. It eliminates muscle soreness during your workout and keeps you concentrated. Well into week two now, I do not get the jitters, but I do itch within 15 minutes of taking it. The itch goes away after a few minutes and after the energy is there. I take 1-2 scoops depending on how much motivation I need. You will NOT regret buying this product. I give it a 9/10 because you do itch, and sometimes get jitters, but what pre-workout doesn't do that, right?...

sharlieneely's Rating
Electric Punch

sharlieneely did not leave a written review for this product.

sx36's Rating
Electric Punch

This is the only pre-workout i have been able to find that doesn't have creatine, it tastes great and i use it daily, I would love to try the others too.