Neon Sport Volt Reviews

Take On Any Workout, Anywhere, Anytime!

Good

alexdonald's Rating

Volt is an awesome pre-workout. I take it about 10-15 minutes before I start warming up (usually on my drive to the gym) and by the time I'm warmed up I'm ready to go and feeling a great pump! Flavors are also awesome and the product mixes well with water , no chunkieness or clumps.

christo92's Rating

I was given free samples of volt directly from neon sport and will never use another rework out again!! The flavors are on point and have no bitterness whatsoever, and they give you the energy boost and pump you need for a long workout. I have tried other pre workouts before and have experienced crashes but not with volt. I would recommend this to everyone I know.

jhidalgo03's Rating

I was lucky enough to sample the Neon Sport Volt - Pre-Energy supplement (Electric Punch Flavor) and came out very impressed. I am very sensitive to pre-energy supplements most likely because the amount of caffeine/beta-alanine. However, with this product, I got the jolt of energy I needed as I work out in the AM, without the crazy tingly sensation, excessive sweating, or crashing after my workout. You will definitely feel the burst of energy in 20-25 minutes. Again, I have tried various supplements and most of them have caused me side effects, so I appreciate this product because it helped with giving me energy, get the needed pump. Taste wasn't too bad, definitely not the worse I have tasted. I would recommend this product to anyone.

JrZuniga94's Rating

Got these samples from Cory Magrys just wanna say from my opinion i love the beta alanine tingles really hits me hard the caffeen is sure enough to get the job done and the flavors are good enough for me im gonna get my friends to try it out

Aramirezjr's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

Taste was great! Mixed very well and shortly after taking it felt that tingling feeling. Does provide pump and a bit of energy, for me it was about 1 hour and then I felt back to normal. That is good for me as my gym workouts are usually in the 30-45 min range. No crash. Again loved the flavor!

mcervantez09's Rating

This was actually my first pre workout when I started getting real serious about fitness. I've tried others and don't get me wrong their are some good ones, but I love Volt. If you love the tingling sensation from the beta alinine this would probably be one for you. I recommended to a friend and he bought it. I don't recommend stuff that I don't like, or I feel that doesn't work and I recommend it. Especially the flavor. I love pomegranate!

neeters1980's Rating
Watermelon

Great Energy!!! No crash!! Watermelon tasted great! Would recommend to others!!

Koryd18's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

Received sample pack that came with two servings, flavor tasted like cherry NyQuil. Felt the tingles for bout 7 min and that's it, no energy, and or pump. Guess I'm very stim tolerant.

TitusFFX's Rating

I've tried all 3 of the flavors of Neon Sport Volt and I would have to say there are no flavors that are bad to me but I would have to say Watermelon is probably my favorite with a flavor similar to candy. The flavors are all very distinct and not to over power compared to some pre-workout mixes I've used in the past, some of which had a almost chemical taste to it. The power can be felt in just a few minutes before it starts to kick in and lasts for hours.

Eware's Rating

NEON sport was kind enough to provide me a sample of each flavor to review. Volt isn't my favorite pre-workout, but I like it a lot. I found that it hits me a lot quicker than other pre-workouts I've used, and it gave me plenty of energy with 1 serving. 2 servings was a bit too much for me but would be great for those of you with a high stim tolerance. Volt didn't provide as much focus as I would have liked but to be fair I want a ton of that in a pre-workout, so it's probably enough for most people. The pump was very good with 1 serving and great with 2. For my full review of this product, check out the product reviews section of the forums.

corjohn33's Rating

I absolutely love all three flavors of Volt, but my favorite is definitely Watermelon. All 3 taste amazing and are way easy to drink. They mix very well with water so you don't get that chalky, nasty taste like you do with other pre-workouts. You also don't get the big tingles after taking it. I have also had awesome workouts after using this product, the focus and stamina lets me go for hours, and there's not a big crash after like there are with other products. I highly recommend all of the flavors, TRY IT! The only downside is that there are not more flavors to try ;)

brad311's Rating
Watermelon

Volt is Neon's PWO and I was lucky enough to be chosen to try a few samples Amount Per Serving %DV** Calories 5 Total Carbohydrate 1 g 1% Sugars 0 g † Calcium 20 mg 6% Volt™ Performance Matrix 2.3g † Beta Alanine, L-Citrulline, Agmatine Sulfate Electric Energy Blend 206mg † Caffeine Anhydrous, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Olive Leaf Extract, Rauwolfia Root extract, Nadh -Mixability:9/10 mixed very easy in 8oz of water -Taste: 10/10 the taste of all of the samples that I have tried were all on point -Effects:7/10 to be honest I feel like this a very underdosed PWO,not enough caffeine or beta alaine might be a 2 1/2 scoop PWO -Overall: 7/10 To be honest I was a little disappointed by this formula,

Bnizzle163's Rating
Watermelon

Okay, so let me start by first saying I am not a fan of preworkouts. However, they do come in handy some days, when after work, I am completely dragging balls. I decided to give volt a shot since neon is owned by cellucor and they consistently make good products. So, I downed a serving roughly 30 minutes before hitting the gym. I was dead tired before taking this, but as I got around to lifting, alas, volt started to kick in. I felt a bit of warmth spread through my body and my fingertips tingled a bit. After about 20 minutes of lifting, my energy really came on full force. I blasted my workout and didn't feel any jitters. The only downside is I was wired later in the day which made getting to sleep a little rough lol. Taste wise, the watermelon flavor is delicious!

Step78377's Rating
Electric Punch

Stoked that I was able to try this new Neon Product before my workout today, and I was impressed. Taste is important to me, the Electric Punch was really great! No bad after taste and went down smooth. It was easy to mix in my shaker and only took 30 min to kick in. Most pre workouts I have been using take 45 min! Got to the gym and got to work- feeling that Beta Alanine right away. Lifted heavy and the pump was real! I would recommend this preworkout to anyone looking for an awesome product that's priced right.

rmturke's Rating

Neon sports has done it again with the Volt. This is by far the best pre workout I have ever taken in my life. The pumps, energy, and focus I get off of one serving is second to none compared to other pre workouts I have used in the past. After using this product the first time it only took about 10 minutes for a big long lasting energy that I have never felt before. I have used nearly every major pre workout on the market present and past and volt is my new favorite. I feel as if this product really helped me get the extra reps and helped me maintain my endurance throughout the workouts that I was going through. I love a pre workout that helps me be able to push myself even more than usual and this product did that for me. The taste and performance levels I am able to achieve are insane. Volt will be my pre workout of choice from now on. My favorite flavor is Electric Punch, but all of the flavors taste amazing. If you are ready to improve your gains and get some serious results from your pre workout look no further, Volt is the answer!

jarvold's Rating
Watermelon

VOLT! one of the best Pre-workouts I have had, I just got back from the gym, and after staking Volt with Kinetic, I had a great workout Blasted threw it! you thing I really like about Volt is that it gives a good solid amount of energy, and focus! I have had some of my best workouts with volt, and it is now my pic over C4, I would and will recommend this to anyone who asks about pre-workouts.

stephfitover40's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

I only used this product once when I got the sample from bodybuilding.com. So this is based on one use. The flavor was not good especially after being used to my normal pre-work out, NLA for Her Uplift. But more importantly, it made me feel horrible. I began my workout about 20 minutes after drinking it, and I could barely get through it. I felt sick and my energy was totally zapped, the opposite of what I'm used to with my regular pre-workout drink. It's interesting how different products affect people so differently. Anyway, I gave it an average overall rating because I only used it once and had a bad experience, but realize that with more use there could be a different result. However, it's not worth risking it for me so again I will stick with my regular product which I've had excellent results with.

zaczoump's Rating

First of all, I would like to thank Cory and the Neon team for sending me some samples to try. I'll hop right into it. To start, the performance matrix derives its efficiency from agmatine, beta alanine, and citrulline. These are all common compounds these days to include, only it is lightly dosed here. This is also a creatine free formula, which is not bad at all because I like to add my own extras. It does indeed have a light energy blend as well built in. As for taste, it is spot on. Never had to worry about choking it down once. Honestly, Berry Pomegranate is out of this world. I do take two servings of this, but like I said, it is not a kitchen sink pre-workout. It is perfect for beginners. To extend the life of your tub and only use 1

Juice25's Rating

Love it!! Recommend it! Had a great pump, all 3 flavors are great

DonaldT24's Rating
Watermelon

Got some samples from Neon Sport and will probably be a verified buyer soon because the samples were extremely convincing. Watermelon tastes just like a jolly rancher!