Neon Sport Volt Reviews

Take On Any Workout, Anywhere, Anytime!

Good

Ayeshariq's Rating
Watermelon

This is the worst pre work out I have ever taken. The only reason I bought it because I saw it at GNC for $40 so something that cost that much should be amazing. so I came here and bought it for 19.99 but its not even worth a $1. I have used C4 and n.o. xplode. I do not feel any energy nor do I feel any kind of pump even with the 2 scoops. I just take it to finish it because I hate wasting stuff. but I ll surely should be switching back to one of my regular pre work outs.

TommyTwoWheels's Rating
Watermelon

First off, best tasting pre-workout I've ever tried. Literally tastes like watermelon jolly ranchers. I have a big sweet tooth so this was a big plus for me. Second, I've never had something kick my *** into gear like this has. My first try was a 2-scoop trial packet. I remember feeling it but nothing crazy. When I got my first pack of it though I went ahead with the 3-scoop max just to see what it could do. I spent the next three hours after that in the gym killing every muscle I could. I've never had such a focused high before. My only complaint was how quickly I ran out of this stuff. Workouts aren't the same without it.

broleski's Rating

This is the best tasting pre-workout I ever had. I wish they could take this flavor and turn it into a drink I could have all day long. Thats how good it tastes! It does help push thru a workout but its not the strongest pre-workout I've tried.

kdalk22's Rating
Electric Punch

The flavor tastes good - unfortunately the product made me feel very tingly and jittery. I took it consistently for about a month and was still feeling the tingling after weeks of taking it. Not to mention, the stuff clumps up and becomes hard after about two months. However, if you have never had a problem with too much caffeine then maybe this product will yield different results for you but this was just my experience! It's a good preworkout for the price but if you really want a GOOD preworkout I would spend the extra $10 and get something a little better. Amino + Energy is a good transition from this product as well if you're looking for a cheap(er) option!

xthe13thplaguex's Rating
Electric Punch

i took c4 pre-workout before this. This one seems to work better. I was taking 2 scoops of c4, but I get the same results with 1 scoop of neon. The flavor is not the greatest. They should do a blue raspberry.

ukibria1's Rating

I've driven back home from the gym several times after forgetting my Volt. No workout is worth it without this pump. First decided to try it out because of BodyBuilding.com's amazing BOGO Free promotion. Investment well spent! Flavor: Watermelon - 10/10, Electric Punch 6/10 Energy: Insert 100 Emoji Packaging: Ribbed top allows ease of opening if your hands are juggling shaker bottles Comparable Brands: GAT PMP The Beta Alanine in this mix definitely amps up the pre-workout happy dance, but the pump is real. Took me a while to adjust, but start with half a scoop then work up. Currently at 1 1/2 scoops! Probably time to cycle off for a week but I might as well take a rest week.

jnorthrup15's Rating

This is my first pre-workout supplement so I can't compare it to another, but I have a pretty high tolerance to caffeine so I started with a scoop and a half and I felt nothing. I bumped it up to 2 scoops and I didn't really get any extra pumps, but I felt I was able to work out longer than usual. I accidentally took it with coffee one day and it made me feel horrible. I don't know why, but it feels like it works more on leg day.

Djwoods23's Rating
Electric Punch

I bought three 5 scoop "trial size" pouches to try. Claims were to help you sustain and prolong your work out and give you more energy. Directions said to take 30-45 mins before work out. I noticed zero difference in my work out length, or ability to do higher weights or longer sets or more reps. Positive: didn't taste bad. Kind of sour and taste didn't linger plus... It had A LOT of taste to it and I don't even like fruit punch (only option available at time in 5 scoop pouches). Negative: I didn't notice a difference in any aspect of which they claimed it would do something.

jhnrabon's Rating

This is one of two of my "go to" pre workout drinks.. It gives me the energy boost and focus for my long workouts that I'm looking for with a pre workout. It does not give me that buzzy uncomfortable feeling but just that nice added boost so I can quickly get into my workout and get totally focused on each rep and set.

tarnow14's Rating

tarnow14 did not leave a written review for this product.

smanzanares8's Rating

I got two samples in my last order from her. I got the watermelon flavor. Oh my goodness it is really sour, kind of like a jollyrancher. I enjoyed it though. Gave me a great pump and I did have a little tingles, but I like that. I was able to lift heavier than I was lifting previously. Great product. Might have to get an actual 30 day trial to use.

shootar11's Rating

Snockie08's Rating
Electric Punch

The over all flavor isn't bad. However, if you are looking for a pre workout, move on. It didn't increase my energy or focus. It actually made me feel groggy.

DAKUS103's Rating

I like it, works good, not the best tasting though

kiammenchen's Rating

Maybe I am just way different than everyone else. I had a terrible reaction to this product. The tingle factor was so intense I couldn't stop scratching my skin and it took about 45 minutes to start to go away. This product also gave me extreme cramping in my lower stomach. Not for me!

vbigando's Rating
Electric Punch

Does its job. I'm drenched by the end of cardio and throughout the rest of my workout. It's super acidic and I found mixing this flavor with about 5 or 6 oz of water is perfect. Also purchased the lemon berry flavor but it's terrible.

Inkedskin25's Rating

This is the first pre workout I've ever taken, this product is great I have the berry pomegranate and I have no complaints about it again all. From the first time I've taken this is haven't been let down. Gives great energy great focus great pump. I have since started looking for others to try but I haven't found anything to compare yet. I've tried Mr hyde and c4 50x and I get nothing from either of them. Out is hands down the best pre workout out there.

noahdblevins's Rating
Electric Punch

I received this product as a free sample, and have been using a pre workout drink as part of my normal routine for about a year. Neon sport Volt blew my old one out of the water. The flavor was great, it mixed incredibly well, and gave me a blast of energy for a 90 minute workout. No jitters and it didnt make my heart race like some products do. After trying it I will be making the switch. Thanks for the free sample!

omgitstiffany's Rating

I bought this without having any friends to reference this by. I don't tend to buy things that haven't been tried by people I know but I am thankful I took a chance with Neon Sports. The flavor of this preworkout is great. I don't have to stack it with my Amino Energy the way I do with Hyde or C4. Also, it has beta alanine in it but it doesn't make me tingle near as bad as Hyde or C4 does. I recommended this to a fellow gym-goer and he told me he loved it as well! I have found a new favorite pre workout and I would scream from the mountain tops for this product. Nice pump, great energy without feeling jittery or tingly and no harsh crash. Absolutely love it!

DSchwa26's Rating
Watermelon

I'll first start off by saying I have tried a lot of pre workouts, just to name a few: C4, Xtreme Shock, MP Assault, The Curse, Jack3d (old and new), Adrenolyn Cuts, Arnold Pump. I recently tried Neon Sport Volt with the first workout being 1 heaping scoop and the second time being 1.5 scoops. Neither workout I felt a thing, literally nothing. I'm 6 ft 180 lbs and I do have a pretty high caffeine tolerance, but I expected to feel something especially with the 1.5 scoops. I can take 1/2 a scoop of C4 and I feel it. Anyways, if you are used to strong preworkouts like C4 or Adrenolyn Cuts (not sold on BB in case your wondering), my guess is that you will highly disappointed in this product. The taste was really strong and sour as well.