Neon Sport Volt Reviews

Take On Any Workout, Anywhere, Anytime!

Good
7.9
Berry Pomegranate

KristalJane's Rating

The taste is on point. As for the jolt, it fits exactly what I was looking for. It woke my body up, and I felt motivated until the end. I did end up crashing though.

serwin03's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

I must say, I am not a fan of pre-workouts usually. I take Precursor when I really need the motivation and I really like PreWreck. I hated C4! However, I have a bunch of samples of this from bb.com and I loved it. It made me actually enjoy my arm workout, which is quite a rarity! The only downside was, the first two days I used only 1 serving and didn't really feel anything, but today I took two (an entire sample pack) and boy did I feel it! I didn't get unbearably tingly, but all I wanted to do was lift! I had to do a few sets of curls before I could even get my BCAAs into my shaker! And even then, it was hard. I had an amazing workout, took it four hours ago and have't crashed, just tired as usual. Definitely recommending this to others!!!

katiamacau's Rating
Electric Punch

Thank you Neon Sport for such an amazing product! Gunna get down to the main 6. TASTE: Wow tastes just like fruit punch!! Best fruit punch flavored pre-workout! MIXABILITY: Right when i added water to it, it pretty much began mixing on its own! Therefore is has a smooth texture as well! EFFECTS: Great pump in the gym! After each set my heard was really pumping!! SIDE EFFECTS: Just the usual itchy face from the beta alanine. DURATION: the reason for the 8/10 stars, doesn't last as long as i would like. for that reason ill definitely mix it with a longer lasting pre workout so i keep the motivation till the end! DOSAGE: Prefect amour id say but I split it in half the first time since Im just a 19 yr old girl and it turned out to be perfect!

sar268's Rating

good product....for when you're not bulking with creatine. ease into it. I work out like 6 days a week for serious, but I took it before a spin class (shhh, dont' tell my lifting buddies I did that) and after 30 min of constant cardio I had to slow down my work out a little. great with lifting, where you get little 30sec/1min breaks here and there. not great for those cardio bunnies.

xChrisCx's Rating
Watermelon

Watermelon is a slightly sour taste. I personally loved the taste. The first week of taking Volt, i would get jittery and hyper in the gym. I wouldn't feel fatigue AT ALL while working out. My muscles would just hit a wall and not go any further. Even then, no fatigue. It eliminates muscle soreness during your workout and keeps you concentrated. Well into week two now, I do not get the jitters, but I do itch within 15 minutes of taking it. The itch goes away after a few minutes and after the energy is there. I take 1-2 scoops depending on how much motivation I need. You will NOT regret buying this product. I give it a 9/10 because you do itch, and sometimes get jitters, but what pre-workout doesn't do that, right?...

sharlieneely's Rating
Electric Punch

sharlieneely did not leave a written review for this product.

sx36's Rating
Electric Punch

This is the only pre-workout i have been able to find that doesn't have creatine, it tastes great and i use it daily, I would love to try the others too.

Sjsaia's Rating

Taken 5 different types of pre and this is the best so far! Love it

junior8585's Rating
Watermelon

Got a trial size in the mail and was blown away on how sour the watermelon flavor was. I have just come off Pre-Jym so that might have something to do with it. Generally a good product. Plenty of caffeine to keep you going. I took the whole packet and no beta-alanine tingles. Again...could be from coming off Pre-Jym.

andydray86's Rating
Watermelon

I am hooked, starting today. I finally decided to try pre-workout supplementation, especially this one because of all the positive reviews and the fact that its not harsh on your stomach. Other pre-workout stuff is rather rough. This pre-workout is really electrifying. I am not even joking. I was able to focus so much more, had so much energy, seriously had tunnel vision and couldn't see anything or anyone else in the GYM except me and what my workout was. Taste wise, its sweet but bearable.

bizktfrd's Rating
Electric Punch

I got a free sample from BB.com and decided to try it after I ran out of Pre-Jym this morning. I must say that the electric punch does have a great taste, but I am not a fan of the supplement itself. 10-15 minutes after consumption I could feel a boost of energy and A LOT OF TINGLING. Half way through my workout the tingling progressed into a feeling of something crawling under my skin. After my workout I consumed a protein shake and then about 2 hours later I started to crash. I can manage stimulants fairly well as I regularly take Pre-Jym. I will probably not take this again due to the extreme crash that I experienced and stick to what I know and like. Also, would be more bang for the buck it had a BCAA complex as part of the formula.

JoeTaylor13's Rating

I've used so many pre-workouts and I'm fairly picky about which ones I'll use over a long period of time, Neon Volt is in my top 3 pre-workout supplements. I've tried all the flavors, Electric Punch, Berry Pomegranate, and Watermelon. They all taste great and there's not a flavor that actually tastes bad. My favorite flavor out of the 3 would have to be the watermelon. I was impressed with the amount of energy I got from this pre-workout, REALLY impressed. I would compare it to the amount of energy I got from Cellucor's C4. I did feel the "tingles" in my first couple times taking it but I don't mind them because that means I can feel the supplement working. I like Beta Alanine in my pre-workouts. It mixes well, it takes me maybe 10 shakes of my shaker bottle to get it mixed. For me, I feel it kick in after 10-15 minutes. Volt provided me with long lasting energy and focus. It keeps me in my zone while I'm trying to power through my workout. There's not too many stimulants in it so it surprised me with how effective it is. I'm not too big on stimulants, to me, less is better. Back to the long lasting energy, I always lose track of time at the gym, 2 hours will pass and it will feel like 30 minutes! I don't crash afterwards either, which is great. Other pre-workouts as we all know, will sometimes make you crash after your workout, I can speak for a lot of people I know and we not too keen on the crashes. One thing I'm particularly happy about is that Volt does not have any Niacin in it. I absolutely HATE the flushing effect and rashes I get from Niacin. One scoop does the trick for me. I've not had to bump up to two scoops yet, thankfully. And I've actually also used Volt for other things besides working out at the gym too. I'll be playing baseball at the collegiate level beginning in the fall so right now I'm just training until I start school. A lot of football players take pre-workout before games so I decided to try it before batting practice and defensive training and wow, it made a huge difference in my strength, power, and reaction time. I can tell that my bat speed is substantially quicker and I'm hitting the ball harder. In the field, I'm quicker to getting to the ball and my reaction time is faster after taking Volt. I'm excited to try taking it before a summer ball game this summer. Overall, this is a great product. My only complaint is that I get frequent, light headaches after I finish working out every time I take Volt. It's nothing unbearable but it's not something I've ever experienced with any other pre-workout. Again, it's not anything that pain killers can't take care of. If you're needing a new pre-workout and are looking to try something new, I highly suggest you try Volt. You won't be sorry!

mccloo57's Rating
Electric Punch

good pre-workout, i found after a few servings that 2 scoops was necessary to the the reaction i wanted. The flavor is really good and i like the fact that it has no creatine. I will probably buy it again, my only wish was that it had more beta-alanine

KLowell90's Rating

So I found a sample of this in my bodybuilding.com order and all I can say is wow; and thank you!! This is amazing! I have tried some good pre workout supps, but this one is top notch. Not only does it taste great, it has an exemplary profile. The fact that it has a great ratio and is not chucked full of over stimulant products is a hard to find quality. The way that there is just enough tingle to let your muscles know its go time is what I look forward to every morning. And then it gets even better when even after your first set there is that delightful swole feeling of pumped muscles. The focus you have during and after your workouts is incredible. The way you can feel your muscles pushing to their limits and then beyond; and that sweet, slightly masochistic feeling of pain that comes only from a severely satisfying workout is what this helps me to achieve every. single. time. I will definitely be buying more neon products.

Renoquia23's Rating
Electric Punch

I forgot what flavor it was but it was tasty. No idea if they changed formula ever since ,I tried it before Thanksgiving. Although it was only a sample, I really think samples are made to be OP. I liked it very much, 5 min in I was warming my back on the foam rollers when a strong shock came from my right headphone and shocked me, I could feel some tickles, like Beta Alanine but stronger. I also shocked myself changing the weight on the cable crossovers and the doorknob in the bathroom. Great workout tho, Non stop energy.

Shaun330's Rating
Electric Punch

I had a few samples with my bb.com order, so I figured to try them out since I ran out of everything other pre I had. I took the whole packet which is 2 scoops. CRAZY energy man. I sweat like crazy during my workout and felt great. I don't know how it would be with 1 scoop, but me figure it'd be pretty good. My review is only based on 2 scoops though and it was fantastic workout

cawcislo's Rating
Electric Punch

If you want something that will give you a little kick of energy this may help a bit, but it is not a complete pre workout. With a 5 gram serving which is pretty small you're not going to get a lot of bang from this product. There's a little Beta Alanine, L ctiruline and agmatine sulfate (just over 2 grams of all three combined), the rest is stimulants in a propreitary blend (the company doesn't even tell you how much of what you're actually taking). So if you want a serious pre workout make sure you're actually getting the supplements your body needs to fuel your workout and help you recover quicker so you can push it in the gym. This product doesn't have that.

szosa's Rating
Watermelon

I get a sample from this guys and i can really say this is this:a great product, great pump, i didn't felt down once i finish my training. one of the best with a tasty flavor

charlesdii's Rating
Watermelon

How well it mixes: 9 out of 10. One of the better mixing pre-workouts I have used. Dosage: --- Training Days: 2 servings 25 mins prior to lifting. Results: I received a free sample of this product, thus I have a very limited review on the product. The energy from this increased noticably after drinking and sustained the 45 minuets of heavy lifting. This was very easy on the stomach. No jitters. The energy wasn't intense, which made going back to sit at work easy. Buy it again?: I would consider this product if I started lifting later in the day since it's effects did not linger but were a noticeable improvement while working out. If you have any specific questions regarding my experiences with this produc

tebrilas's Rating

tebrilas did not leave a written review for this product.