Neon Sport Volt Reviews

Take On Any Workout, Anywhere, Anytime!

Good
7.8

rcmckitt's Rating
Electric Punch

It didn't work for me. It came in chunks rather than powder. It tasted like Kool-aid and had no effects. I took (2) scoops.

mbnavyflake's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

Ok...everyone is complaining on power... Yes - this is powerful knock you out of your socks blend. I take quarter of scoop before my morning run and its pushing me through 5k like a wind. I do take full scoop before my afternoon training session and its pushing me int mayhem of exercise. In simple words - if you need preform and you accept work out as competition this is all out best product. If you mild exerciser with low motivation and you go to gym to socialize, relax, pump little "here and there"...get your self a cup of coffe, protein powder and save money to buy post workout blend to relax.

dpipes22's Rating
Watermelon

dpipes22 did not leave a written review for this product.

JoshD8705's Rating

JoshD8705 did not leave a written review for this product.

potbb's Rating
Electric Punch

Took advantage of the BOGO deal along with a 25% off code for Volt -- so 2 tubs for less than $30 is a great deal. Well, until they arrived and both were nothing but tubs of hardened cement. Clearly some moisture wreaked havoc on the powder even though they both had desiccants. I considered returning immediately but decided to try to break up the clods and after about 4 minutes of stirring, got them to be little pebbles that I could just barely fit inside the scoop. Taste was really very good -- better than most. The effects were minimal with one scoop: very mild beta alanine tingles, nearly non-existent pump and a weak rush of energy. Disappointing to say the least. I will try 2 scoops next time around, but overall my experience with Volt is way below expectation. I'm guessing a bad lot explains the problem with the powder -- I also saw on Amazon that they were discontinuing selling it temporarily to investigate the problems which have been reported to them from Volt consumers.

rgolstani's Rating
Electric Punch

Omg. I took the Neon Volt sample that I received in one of my former orders, just because I ran out of my regular ( ON amino energy or C4 ). I wish I didn't !!! It was OK when I was working out but now even after 3 hours I feel jitter and my heart is pumping weird !! I'm just writing this in case something happens to me people would know! Be careful with this product ! It's darn strong!

Asadfaiz's Rating

Didnt like the product,makes you sweat cold with least focus and energy.

wlfrick's Rating
Watermelon

VERY flavorful. Not too gritty. Gives me a decent boost in energy without driving me crazy. Love that it doesn't contain creatine.

• TZapp
TZapp's Rating

After 10 hours on the job, going to the gym can be a chore....not after taking Neon Volt! Tastes like a jolly rancher and really helps with needed energy to get through those really tough workouts. You need this in your prework out rotation!

RoxxinTampa's Rating
Lemon Berry

Gives a pretty good energy burst for a pre-workout. Can feel the Niacin flush in first 10 minutes. Really like the Lemon Berry flavor and will buy it again. The Berry Pomegranate had an awful taste; couldn't make myself finish the tub.

raiders18nick's Rating
Electric Punch

This is the best pre I've had. It gives explosive energy to last me my entire workout. It tastes great and mixes well.

cubanstud27's Rating
Electric Punch

My favorite PW so far, i have tried a few and this one keeps me going and my tolerance stays about the same. Berry Pomegranate is my fav flavor.

xxben152xx's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

worked pretty good first 3 weeks than begins to wear off good energy good pumps my body got use to this pretty quick berry pomegranate taste awesome. Fruit punch made me gag.

ISGOV's Rating
Electric Punch

Would not trade this for anything, this is elite, hands down, tried many that were great but neon volt is for the elite, love it.

Thalitter's Rating
Electric Punch

Thalitter did not leave a written review for this product.

Eddie Brock's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

I've had great Walk /Jog / Sprint sessions with to stuff . Very smooth but aggressive enough for a hour of Cardio / High Rep / Low Rest style work outs. Nice Rolling Sweat No jitters. I'm not a Stim-god so I'd rate the feeling as Medium if your a J3d user maybe mild feeling to you . I use the word Feeling because all this is subjective. Not into supplement for taste but it taste waY! wAY! WAY! better them monster or redbull an I drink that crap all the time

Coloradan1's Rating
Electric Punch

I've been taking preworkouts for about a year now and they usually don't have an AMAZING effect on me; they just give me the little buzz I need to get a good workout. THIS. PREWORKOUT. TOSSED. MY. $&*T! I had a phenomenal workout and set not only one, but TWO new PR's, one in weight and one in reps at another weight. I was able to lift 20 pounds more than normal. This is also the best-tasting preworkout I've tried. It tastes just like fruit punch. At over an already whopping 206mg of caffeine/energy blend, this product packs a wallop. The beta-alanine tingle is very intense, so you know it's getting to your blood vessels. Rockin preworkout.

ktohill's Rating
Lemon Berry

I use neon volt for long distance running (10+ miles) - it helps me intra and post workout! My boyfriend uses it for powerlifting and loves the rush it gives him. Lemon Berry is by far the best flavor - we've had some terrible tasting pre-workouts but this one is actually decent. We're not crazy about the other volt flavors (especially berry pomegranate), but lemon berry is great.

Babs2574's Rating
Electric Punch

Love this stuff! Gives a nice pick up before a workout, but not leave you with jitters

mohaned's Rating

Great product. it gives me a great energy and focus.