Neon Sport Volt Reviews

Take On Any Workout, Anywhere, Anytime!

Good
7.9
Electric Punch

nickyxnick's Rating

Great pump but the taste was pitiful

ef76130's Rating
Watermelon

I'm only able to go to the gym around 9pm after working all day so I decided to try a preworkout to help me have enough energy make it to the gym. The first time I took it, I really didn't feel any different from any other night. My biggest complaint would be that it kept me from falling asleep. I took it around 8:30pm, worked out from 9-10:30pm, laid down for bed around 11pm, and laid there until about 2:30am until I was finally able to fall asleep. I never ever have trouble falling asleep after such a long day so I know that the product caused this. I didn't really enjoy my 3 hours of sleep the next day! However, I did think the watermelon flavor was very tasty! Tasted like a watermellon jolly rancher to me.

marcg2526's Rating
Electric Punch

marcg2526 did not leave a written review for this product.

rayohn2010's Rating

I was never a fan of taking a pre-workout or anything... Most of them usually make me feel like I'm going to be sick. Not this stuff. I've tried 4 of the samples that bb.com has included in my packages, and I'm hooked. I only mix one serving with 8 oz of water like the package calls for. The taste is GREAT. It tastes just like a watermelon jolly rancher, and smells soooooo good. I'm always so excited when I get to mix this because my taste buds can't wait for it, and my body knows it's time to go lift heavy things. I'm ordering a full size of it now.

jimmcnab's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

There was just something off about the flavor of this pwo. I got a few samples in my last few orders from BB.com. The flavor wasn't horrible, but it wasn't my favorite either. It kind of tasted like Kool Aid mixed with cough syrup. However, I can overlook the taste if the product works. This is where Volt fell short. It felt like it was going to "get there" but it never quite did peak. The focus and energy buzz was just barely there. No side effects and no jitters, but also no real surge of energy either. I took two servings at a time so one serving would be really weak. This probably needs at least 3 scoops to get you there which makes this not such a great value. I'm sure the other flavors are more on point, but it's not as good as C4.

Erinsiet's Rating

This is one of my favorite pre-workouts. I am pretty picky when it comes to flavoring, but all three flavors are fantastic! This PWO will give you the energy you need to push through your entire workout. I highly recommend this for men AND women. Pairing this PWO up with my fat burner, I get the energy I need to get the results I am striving for.

Arogant's Rating

I recieved some samples of Neon Volt/Kinetic to try out and review recently. I am a BIG C4 supporter and was curious how this stacked up against it. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neon-sport/volt.html Beta alanine, agmatine,citruline and a good shot of caffeine. (Electric energy blend) I had 3 different flavors to choose from; berry pomegranate, electric punch and watermelon. I really enjoyed all 3. The pomegranate is slightly bitter, but accurately flavored. The electric punch was good and I dont even like fruit punch! The watermelon was fantastic, and I know everyone says alot of other products taste like jolly ranchers, but to me this was the closest. They nailed the flavoring. This product gave a good kick of energy and tingles that make you want to get to work. Each sample was 2 servings, and seemed to be the right dose for me. Mixed well, no matter if its 6oz or 12oz. Happily I did not notice any change of effects from the first to last time trying this.

skinny2buff6's Rating

This was a very good product, intense forcus, and decent pumps. I think it is heavy on the stimulant side, and your skin almost feels like it is on pins and needles. This can be a good or bad thing. Personally I feel like this tells me it is 'working' and kicking in like no other so I don't mind it. I am also stimulant tolerant and can handle quite a bit.

seanpd131's Rating

My review is based on taking Volt three times after a one-week stimulant break the week previous in order to provide the best feedback. I will break this into different section as followed Taste, focus, energy, mix ability, and Pump. Out of the three flavors, I only enjoyed electric punch; I found berry pomegranate and watermelon to taste awful, however, my brother loved the watermelon flavor so it is all personal taste really. I give the electric punch 7 out of 10. The focus I received from this product was decent a 6.5 out of 10 I did not really seem to be as focused as some of pre�s get me but there was focus, felt it more on my run than when lifting. In the category for energy, I will give it 8 out of 10 I felt it kick in but not as wel

Sfransoso's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

I received a sample in the mail when I had ordered other products from bodybuilding.com. I tried it before my workout and I felt a tingly feeling throughout my entire body, like someone would poking me with needles. I did feel like it gave me more energy during my workout which was very helpful! After my workout, I lost my peripheral vision in my right eye for about 10 minutes. It scared me half to death but came back after the product was slowly wearing off. I would not recommend this product but others may "like the tingling feeling" you get when taking pre-workout. Flavor was not my favorite.

Nate 1's Rating

Going to get some C4 but i got a sample of Volt from Bodybuilding.com two servings sample. It mixes easy and the Berry Pomegranate tastes ok. After 20 minutes of drinking Volt going to do some chest workout. and it great!. I start workout Barbell Bench Press at 90 LBS up to 235 energy boost is so good i was going to workout for a Hr looking at the colck on the wall and i workout for 1 Hr and 45 minute. The effects lasted through my whole 1 Hr and 45 minute and 35 minute after and at 55 years old i had to stop befor i get a heart attack. Im going to get some Fruit Punch from Bodybuilding.com after trying volt im not going to get the C4 definitely recommend this product .

tostjames's Rating
Watermelon

I recently got a 2 serving sample of this stuff along with an order I placed to restock my Phase 8. I was really looking forward to today, as this was the day for working on my arms. Sadly, I found myself loosing momentum in about half the time that the "C4 Extreme" I use gives me. For me, 2 servings of this stuff is not nearly as effective as the 2 servings of my C4. Sadly, I will be making up for the lost time tomorrow. Gave it a 3 because it was a freebee, but I expected better drive from a pre-workout.

tclement's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

I've dabbled with pre workouts before and nothing hit me quite like this did. It came as a sample with my musclepharm casein and I naturally said "woo, free stuff!" and pounded that sucker down. The sample had two servings and I had both of em. Woops. Tasted delicious, to begin with, but the important thing is, it worked. I was pumped and went through my workout with extreme intensity. The jolt you get from this is unlike anything else. I was wired for a couple hours. Ordering this ASAP. 10/10 on effects and 8/10 on taste.

djstep84's Rating

I'll be short and to the point. I was a daily C4 user and was given the chance to try Neon Sport Volt. I received the Punch flavor it mixes super easy and tastes like a starburst. I take 2 scoops about 20 mins before my workout and love the pump I get from this product; I also don�t get the itching sensation I usually get from other products. Even hours later my muscles feel like I just put the weights down; it has an AMAZING pump. I would recommend this product to any and all of my friends. Lastly the package is pretty cool; I have never had a rubber lid before. Thanks Neon Sport awesome product.

irunoveru's Rating

irunoveru did not leave a written review for this product.

kayiem's Rating

This product has been the saving grace of my contest prep i swore off pre workouts about two years ago, but due to a reduction in carbs my energy was definitely suffering during prep..... I tried a sample of this product and was so blown away i ordered a full bottle the next day it is absolutely the best preworkout i have ever used and it is definitely a staple forever and ever ....( you get the point) pros listed below: 1. No excessive jittery feel only a slight tingle which wears off quite quickly 2. It takes effect very quickly 3. No crash 4. Tastes amazing, no residue or after taste 5. maximum servings for the cost, budget friendly 6. no Creatine !!!! so ladies no bloating 7. no need to cycle on and off 8. endurance level through the roof I highly recommend this to anyone looking for that kick for an awesome workout

kozie's Rating

First I would like to start off by thanking everyone at Neon Sport and Cory Magrys (@Coryreps) for giving me the opportunity to sample all three flavors of the Volt pre-workout supplement. I have to credit the high dosage of Beta Alanine for this product's high performance. If taken on a somewhat empty stomach it gave me that awesome tingling sensation, and Beta Alanine is also proven to aid in muscular endurance and ultimately improve your performance. I can prove that in a way. I was taken out of my normal training setting for a week while on vacation and that could be hard to try and get motivated. So I decided to try a few samples of Volt when I was there and then the rest when I was back home. I must say the energy it gave me to get to the gym on vacation and wanting to workout was insane. It lasted the entire workout and there after. I also had to switch up my training and I must say I still had my normal pumps if not more from using Volt. Couple all of that with the FOCUS it gave me to crush weights during my sessions in both settings. My mind was in the right place and that was to get work done! On a recommendation scale of 1-10, I would give Neon Sport Volt a 10. The hype on this product is real, take my word for it. Also here is a link to my more in-depth review... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163636881

SamMtz's Rating

Gave me no energy!

Jaydiablo83's Rating

Neon volt is by far the best pre workout I've used. It gives me that extra push I need especially since I go to the gym at 5am. The taste is second to none and doesn't taste bitter or medicine like. I recomended it to all of my friends. When I'm feeling ready to give up, it gives me that extra boost for more reps. Great product.

beerock1987's Rating
Watermelon

As someone who has and is open to trying new and different types of supplements there are always doubts on whether the product will meet my needs or not This product full exceeded my expectations. I take the recommended dosage when I wake up and by the time I get dressed and get to the gym I can already feel it kicking in. I really like supplements that make me tingle for some reason it makes me feel that I can push myself more. If you are sensitive to that sensation I would s****est you try a sample before buying a full bottle. The taste is great I cant complain about anything. This product delivers and I will reorder in the future. I since tried all the flavors and I would rank them as Watermelon, Fruit Punch, Berry Pomegrante