Neon Sport Volt Reviews

Take On Any Workout, Anywhere, Anytime!

Good
7.9
Berry Pomegranate

Nate 1's Rating

Going to get some C4 but i got a sample of Volt from Bodybuilding.com two servings sample. It mixes easy and the Berry Pomegranate tastes ok. After 20 minutes of drinking Volt going to do some chest workout. and it great!. I start workout Barbell Bench Press at 90 LBS up to 235 energy boost is so good i was going to workout for a Hr looking at the colck on the wall and i workout for 1 Hr and 45 minute. The effects lasted through my whole 1 Hr and 45 minute and 35 minute after and at 55 years old i had to stop befor i get a heart attack. Im going to get some Fruit Punch from Bodybuilding.com after trying volt im not going to get the C4 definitely recommend this product .

tostjames's Rating
Watermelon

I recently got a 2 serving sample of this stuff along with an order I placed to restock my Phase 8. I was really looking forward to today, as this was the day for working on my arms. Sadly, I found myself loosing momentum in about half the time that the "C4 Extreme" I use gives me. For me, 2 servings of this stuff is not nearly as effective as the 2 servings of my C4. Sadly, I will be making up for the lost time tomorrow. Gave it a 3 because it was a freebee, but I expected better drive from a pre-workout.

tclement's Rating
Berry Pomegranate

I've dabbled with pre workouts before and nothing hit me quite like this did. It came as a sample with my musclepharm casein and I naturally said "woo, free stuff!" and pounded that sucker down. The sample had two servings and I had both of em. Woops. Tasted delicious, to begin with, but the important thing is, it worked. I was pumped and went through my workout with extreme intensity. The jolt you get from this is unlike anything else. I was wired for a couple hours. Ordering this ASAP. 10/10 on effects and 8/10 on taste.

djstep84's Rating

I'll be short and to the point. I was a daily C4 user and was given the chance to try Neon Sport Volt. I received the Punch flavor it mixes super easy and tastes like a starburst. I take 2 scoops about 20 mins before my workout and love the pump I get from this product; I also don�t get the itching sensation I usually get from other products. Even hours later my muscles feel like I just put the weights down; it has an AMAZING pump. I would recommend this product to any and all of my friends. Lastly the package is pretty cool; I have never had a rubber lid before. Thanks Neon Sport awesome product.

irunoveru's Rating

irunoveru did not leave a written review for this product.

kayiem's Rating

This product has been the saving grace of my contest prep i swore off pre workouts about two years ago, but due to a reduction in carbs my energy was definitely suffering during prep..... I tried a sample of this product and was so blown away i ordered a full bottle the next day it is absolutely the best preworkout i have ever used and it is definitely a staple forever and ever ....( you get the point) pros listed below: 1. No excessive jittery feel only a slight tingle which wears off quite quickly 2. It takes effect very quickly 3. No crash 4. Tastes amazing, no residue or after taste 5. maximum servings for the cost, budget friendly 6. no Creatine !!!! so ladies no bloating 7. no need to cycle on and off 8. endurance level through the roof I highly recommend this to anyone looking for that kick for an awesome workout

kozie's Rating

First I would like to start off by thanking everyone at Neon Sport and Cory Magrys (@Coryreps) for giving me the opportunity to sample all three flavors of the Volt pre-workout supplement. I have to credit the high dosage of Beta Alanine for this product's high performance. If taken on a somewhat empty stomach it gave me that awesome tingling sensation, and Beta Alanine is also proven to aid in muscular endurance and ultimately improve your performance. I can prove that in a way. I was taken out of my normal training setting for a week while on vacation and that could be hard to try and get motivated. So I decided to try a few samples of Volt when I was there and then the rest when I was back home. I must say the energy it gave me to get to the gym on vacation and wanting to workout was insane. It lasted the entire workout and there after. I also had to switch up my training and I must say I still had my normal pumps if not more from using Volt. Couple all of that with the FOCUS it gave me to crush weights during my sessions in both settings. My mind was in the right place and that was to get work done! On a recommendation scale of 1-10, I would give Neon Sport Volt a 10. The hype on this product is real, take my word for it. Also here is a link to my more in-depth review... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163636881

SamMtz's Rating

Gave me no energy!

Jaydiablo83's Rating

Neon volt is by far the best pre workout I've used. It gives me that extra push I need especially since I go to the gym at 5am. The taste is second to none and doesn't taste bitter or medicine like. I recomended it to all of my friends. When I'm feeling ready to give up, it gives me that extra boost for more reps. Great product.

beerock1987's Rating
Watermelon

As someone who has and is open to trying new and different types of supplements there are always doubts on whether the product will meet my needs or not This product full exceeded my expectations. I take the recommended dosage when I wake up and by the time I get dressed and get to the gym I can already feel it kicking in. I really like supplements that make me tingle for some reason it makes me feel that I can push myself more. If you are sensitive to that sensation I would s****est you try a sample before buying a full bottle. The taste is great I cant complain about anything. This product delivers and I will reorder in the future. I since tried all the flavors and I would rank them as Watermelon, Fruit Punch, Berry Pomegrante

Nelli96's Rating

I admit that previous to using a sample of VOLT by Neon Sport, I was skeptical about its effectiveness. I have used C4 in the past and loved its feel. Let me tell you, VOLT blew me away. First, the supplement mixes very well after just a few shakes. Then the taste, WOW! The watermelon was strong, but fantastic. Admittedly, I only used 4 ounces of water to mix it with, so maybe the strong taste would have been better with additional water. After drinking VOLT, I began my usual lower body warm-up, anticipating no response. I was completely wrong! My lips began to tingle, and then after my warm-up was complete, the tingles and warmth hit the upper body well. I was excited to see how it would help me throughout my workout. It held its own. VOLT allowed me to attack my workout, and remain focused throughout. Great Product! Great Mixing! Great Taste! Great Workout!

FuzzySlippers12's Rating
Watermelon

This pre-workout worked great! It gave me a nice, clean energy boost, that lasted through my entire 45 minute workout AND 45 minute cardio session. The taste was also great. This is the best pre-workout I've had that has a good flavor to go with the energy boost. Its sour, but doesn't have that bitter taste like Stim Factor or Mr. Hyde.

alymariern's Rating
Electric Punch

I received this as a sample in a previous order and I have been searching for a good pre-workout. The most recent ones I have tried have either tasted terrible or upset my stomach. This was a pleasant surprise! The electric punch tastes amazing and I not only received the boost I need to push through an intense HIIT day, but it didn't leave me with the queasy feeling I have gotten from other products. I'm glad this sample was sent to me! I will be incorporating this into my daily routine.

lukec17's Rating
Electric Punch

I received a 2 serving sample after I ordered a product from bodybuilding.com. I have tried about 4 different PWO, and I would say that I notice the most with this one. I took it and then went on the treadmill, and I could feel it about 10 minutes after taking it. It was very noticeable, and I was debating what workout to do that day. After taking this PWO, I decided to go with the "harder" workout for the day, because as another member stated, it made you feel like you just wanted to attack the weights. The effects lasted through my whole hour and 15 min workout, and I would strongly consider purchasing this in the near future.

kilburngary's Rating

First I want to thank Neon Sport for sending some of this out for review. Defiantly one of the best pre-workouts I have tried. The taste and mixability was great and I got good clean energy throughout my workout and even through my cardio. I only needed 1 to 1 1/2 scoops to get me going. Felt the beta-alanine around 20 minutes after drinking it and still felt it on my way home from the gym. I wouldn't have a problem recommending this product. Overall a solid pre-workout.

brandonbix3's Rating
Electric Punch

This is by far the best preworkout I have ever tried to date. I've tried about every preworkout out there and there is the perfect dosage of beta alanine in this to get me that great tingle feeling and the energy push some heavy weight in the gym with little rest. I was even surprised with the taste as it was pretty amazing as well as the benefits it gave me during my workout. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to get hyped up for the gym and have amazing intensity throughout your whole workout!

dml989's Rating
Electric Punch

I received some samples of this product thanks to the great people at Neon Sports. They asked me to try it out and give some honest, REAL feedback. First off let me say I love Beta Alanine. The fact this product contains just the right dosage of it is perfect, nothing it better than taking it and then feeling the tingle all through your body. It amped me up, I was ready to attack the weight and it made me WANT to cut down my rest times in between sets, even with exercises like deadlifts and squats. I was focused my whole work out and even the last couple exercises I did were at full force instead of feeling like I was slowly fading out. On top of the amazing performance, the flavor is the best Ive ever had. Get some and do it soon.

Koryd18's Rating
Watermelon

Reviewed this product a month ago and received the berry pomegranate which was discussing. So I received a sample pack (2 servings in 1 pack) of this but in watermelons flavor which was way better. Added an extra 2g of beta alanine in it & MY LORD! The energy and pumps was ridiculously good, I was doing an extra 2-3 reps on everything , the focus I had was crazy as well , had me very locked in. I was drenched in sweat as well. I am very stim tolerant so I was surprised this worked. Pick this over c4 you will not be disappointed !

Kdubattack's Rating

I love how I do not crash towards the end. It definitely lasts longer than C4. I am so glad I got a chance to try this pre workout. Wish I could trade in my c4 for this now, but have to wait until all my c4 is gone then I'm definitely moving on to Volt. Berry pomegranate was horrible for me. The taste overall was not pleasing. Even the after taste. I still drank it since I did not have any other pre workout with me at that time. But it did not sit well when I was drinking it. Electric punch tastes like the lemon lime from gatorade. Makes me want to make more to drink. Watermelon flavor tastes like the c4 watermelon flavor. Even though I am allergic to watermelon, it was pleasing to be able to drink this one.

vancewiley's Rating
Watermelon

The watermelon flavor was the best tasting preworkout I have ever had. It didn't have any chemical after taste and mixed very well. It also gave me the best energy boost and motivation to move I've ever gotten. However it didn't kick in till after my 2 hour workout when I was already home.