Neon Sport Volt Reviews

Take On Any Workout, Anywhere, Anytime!

Good

noahdblevins's Rating
Electric Punch

I received this product as a free sample, and have been using a pre workout drink as part of my normal routine for about a year. Neon sport Volt blew my old one out of the water. The flavor was great, it mixed incredibly well, and gave me a blast of energy for a 90 minute workout. No jitters and it didnt make my heart race like some products do. After trying it I will be making the switch. Thanks for the free sample!

omgitstiffany's Rating

I bought this without having any friends to reference this by. I don't tend to buy things that haven't been tried by people I know but I am thankful I took a chance with Neon Sports. The flavor of this preworkout is great. I don't have to stack it with my Amino Energy the way I do with Hyde or C4. Also, it has beta alanine in it but it doesn't make me tingle near as bad as Hyde or C4 does. I recommended this to a fellow gym-goer and he told me he loved it as well! I have found a new favorite pre workout and I would scream from the mountain tops for this product. Nice pump, great energy without feeling jittery or tingly and no harsh crash. Absolutely love it!

DSchwa26's Rating
Watermelon

I'll first start off by saying I have tried a lot of pre workouts, just to name a few: C4, Xtreme Shock, MP Assault, The Curse, Jack3d (old and new), Adrenolyn Cuts, Arnold Pump. I recently tried Neon Sport Volt with the first workout being 1 heaping scoop and the second time being 1.5 scoops. Neither workout I felt a thing, literally nothing. I'm 6 ft 180 lbs and I do have a pretty high caffeine tolerance, but I expected to feel something especially with the 1.5 scoops. I can take 1/2 a scoop of C4 and I feel it. Anyways, if you are used to strong preworkouts like C4 or Adrenolyn Cuts (not sold on BB in case your wondering), my guess is that you will highly disappointed in this product. The taste was really strong and sour as well.

meiermom3's Rating

I actually purchased the fruit punch flavor and though the flavor is good, it's super sickening sweet. I got samples of the watermelon and lemon berry and preferred them over the punch. I started with 1 scoop and recently went up to 2 scoops! It gives me just what I need for a great, energetic workout. I wouldn't recommend doing 2 scoops for an evening workout; it may keep you awake! 😐

aaronbowe's Rating
Electric Punch

Today I received what I thought to be a fantastic product from past experience with my friends. However, when I opened the container I noticed the entire batch was rotten. Rather than powder, I had one giant rock of pre-workout that was about as difficult to break apart as concrete. Very disappointing, although I'm sure this hasn't been every one's experience.

aus4beer's Rating
Watermelon

I have been taking this for a couple of weeks now. I originally received the fruit punch as a sample in an order from bodybuilder.com. I couldn't move fast enough. It was like they sent me a line I was so amped. I've gotten used to it and it takes 2 scoops to get me where I want to be before a workout now. I enjoy the watermelon I ordered, however I think the fruit punch has a better taste. The watermelon is still good though and will remind you of either a jolly rancher or kool aid depending on the scoop size. I hesitate to take this before cardio at night because it keeps me up for a lot longer than I prefer, but I use it every morning before strength training to enhance my workout.

aniChrist's Rating
Watermelon

An effective pre-workout! Kind of reminds me of the taste of watermelon flavored Jolly Ranchers (with an added punch to the head) which makes it ok. I take one full scoop 15 minutes prior to work out and a somewhat watered down scoop that i sip during said work out. bouncing off the walls for couple hours after all that. (my tolerance is abit above what it used to be long long ago....2 scoops a day is preeetty normal)

kimberlygorgone's Rating
Watermelon

Tastes like a jolly rancher and definitely gives your boost in energy.

KatieJaworski13's Rating

Awesome product !!!! Doesn't make my skin itch or tingle. I even drink it in the middle of the day for a pick me up. Love it and I love the container it comes in with the rubber lid making it easy to open!

mattroz's Rating
Electric Punch

Must not of mixed it with enough water, because it tasted like battery acid. But the pump was for real, solid PWO.

terry100924949's Rating
Watermelon

Great product. Feel like C4 and Curse, kick in fast! But it is not as strong as Curse.

APotestad23's Rating
Lemon Berry

I bought the product cause it had a pretty good offer but it was a massive downgrade from my previous p/w (Cellucor's C4). It made me feel completely out of focus, flavors tasted way too strong (Lemon Berry & ESPECIALLY watermelon), and always got my stomach in twirls. The only positive thing I could say about this item was that the tingling sensation from the beta alanine was FANTASTIC!

Beksos's Rating
Lemon Berry

I like this pre-workout for cardio. I do about 50 min. of cardio 2-3 a week. I've tested this through all of my "days" (upper body, lower body, cardio, etc.) and found this gets me all the way through cardio nice and smooth. I wanted to try a creatine free pre and noticed on my weight training days I just wasn't able to push myself. Maybe it's mental but for a novice/intermediate gym goer I rely pretty heavily on pre-workouts. This tastes great, just like pink lemonade. I wouldn't recommend doing a shot with this as the less water you mix it with the more acidic it tastes.

berceaujt's Rating

Love this product. Beta-alanine is the only pre for me! The flavor is very sweet. Imagine melting jolly ranchers on the stove and drinking the syrup (this is *not* thick in consistency). That is the only reason I gave this product a 9. From my experience, beta-alanine is very easy for the body to get used to. If you are new to beta-alanine products, I definitely suggest starting with a different formula like C4 or white flood. Once your body gets used to neon, it is very hard to find another formula that can achieve close to the same level of intensity. (My stats: 5'9", 162lbs, 10% BFP, )

kmariesweenz's Rating
Lemon Berry

this stuff was amazing! best tasting pre workout ever the lemon berry one seriously tastes like pink lemonade

Rbravo89's Rating
Electric Punch

Best pre workout ive ever bought, electric punch taste really good and i feel the difference at the gym gets me in beast modeπŸ’ͺ Only problem powder was a bit hard but i still love this product πŸ˜‹

geishastitches's Rating
Electric Punch

This is an excellent pre-workout! It's right up there with N.O.-Xplode in energy. I'm so used to mixing my pre-work with 6oz of water, but each scoop of this is to be taken with 3-4oz of water. INTENSE. The electric punch tastes pretty good and it takes about 10 mins for you to feel the tingles. Love it!

• wdrd
wdrd's Rating

wdrd did not leave a written review for this product.

eleckttruss's Rating

i can't get it on my local store no-more :-( but it used to be a good one for me

Stevegoodin14's Rating
Watermelon

Good Pump, gives me plenty of energy to get through my workout, sometimes still looking for a few exercises after I'm done, by far one of my favorites