Neon Sport Kinetic Reviews

9.6

amclain27's Rating

This is on of my favorite aminos on the market. I love the amino profile and the fact that you get bcaa and silk aminos. I use this product during my workouts to help with endurance and also later in the day I feel it really keeps me from being as sore later on. All three flavors are great but my favorite is lemon berry taste like raspberry lemonade.

Stargirl214's Rating
Lemon Berry

Recently tried a sample of this and omg I fell in love with the taste and it actually works! I did leg day and took this in between my workout and im barley sore today! Ive never had such good results! I will be buying in the future.

TQ52's Rating

Lemon Berry 10/10- Insane flavor bomb I'm your mouth, I have to be honest and say that 30 servings winded up being maybe 10, cause I just started using it as m water pretty much. Fruit Punch- 6/10 Watermelon- 6/10 My favorite part of Neon Sport's Kinetic was the feeling of constantly feeling hydrated. During my training sessions I actually noticed that I was drinking less in between my sets cause I didn't constantly feel dehydrated. That alone made my recovery that much better between sets. My soreness wasn't as crucial when the next day would roll around, which sucks for me cause I love the feeling, but I noticed the difference. I'd recommend it, especially the Lemon Berry flavor, it supports recovery, helps with hydration, and it actually tastes good, what more do you need?

alexdonald's Rating
Lemon Berry

Lemon berry was an AWESOME flavor. Neon Sport killed it with this flavor. Other than the flavor this was an awesome intraworkout drink, with BCAA's and SAA's. Both combined for a great burst of energy throughout one of my toughest workouts. And the product mixes well too, it doesnt get foamy like other BCAA's I've taken. I would s****est this to anyone on a workout program!

christo92's Rating

I was lucky enough to receive free samples of kinetic as well as volt from neon sport. The flavor of kinetic is perfect when I mix it in my blender bottle sport mixer. I used the watermelon and it tasted great. Mix ability is perfect and you get every thing you need from the bcaas , along with the saas during your workout to keep you going throughout the whole workout

jhidalgo03's Rating
Watermelon

Neon Kinetic Sport although I only sampled it for 3 days, was a good BCAA supplement. The Watermelon Taste was pretty good, not too sweet or too bitter. Along with Neon Volt (pre), I would take this during my workout and I really felt the extra boost. I worked out Chest, Shoulders, and Back during these three days. Each being a strenuous workout, i really felt like the supplements aided me in pushing through. I was able to put up 265 on the bench no problem. Usually I can put up 225 but not consistently. Maybe 3-5 reps, versus 6-8 reps when I used Kinetic. This supplement would be essential to any one serious in changing their physique. Another positive, is I had no side effects when taking this supplement.

mcervantez09's Rating

Talk about workout booster! This is bcaa is probably one of the best I've taken when I cycle. This plus the Neon Volt is a great combo. Volt got me through leg day and I could've kept going the flavor was on point and it was tasty a little sweet but tasty. I would recommend this to anyone.

JrZuniga94's Rating

just wanna say thanks to cory magrys for me try these good and decent amount of BCAA's the intrworkout just keeps me in the gym and helps to do more reps on my sets and the flavors are great really refreshing

Aramirezjr's Rating
Watermelon

Finally got a BCAA that did not have an after taste. The fruit punch took me back to my KoolAid days! It was great drinking it after my workout. Will now be part of my stack.

TitusFFX's Rating

I'm actually pretty new to using BCAA-SAA however I've noticed a pretty good difference in recovery and over all gains. I've currently tried all the flavors of Neon Sport Kinetic and have found them all to be equally tasty and refreshing. The flavors are very mild and smooth compared to a lot of the different drinks I've taken. I'm almost never sore anymore even after 2-3 hour long workouts. Currently doing cross-fit for a few Spartan races. There is also no after taste to them which makes it easy to refill your glass with water after without some weird flavors. Out of the three flavors I would have to say Lemon Berry would be my top even though I've tried watermelon before hand and thought nothing could get better than that.

Eware's Rating

NEON sport was kind enough to provide me a sample of each flavor to review. I didn't feel any different after taking Kinetic, you really need to take this type of product long term to see the effects. I also found that it didn't mix very well immediately but unfortunately that's the case with most supplements containing amino acids. Shake or swirl before each sip and you're all set, or let it sit a little longer and it will dissolve. I usually don't take amino acid products, but when I do I take BCAAs without added SAAs. As a standalone BCAA product Kinetic is underdosed in my opinion, and wouldn't be my first choice. If it is on sale though, it is a good option. On the other hand if you're looking for a product with SAAs, it is an excellent choice. The flavoring is great. I'm sure if you've used similar amino acid products before you've had at least one with that bitter taste. Not here. All 3 flavors did a great job of covering up the taste of the amino acids. My one gripe is that I thought all 3 were too sour. For my full review of this product, check out the product reviews section of the forums.

corjohn33's Rating

Once again Neon Sport delivers. These BCAA's are delicious and keep me going through my workouts. The flavors are again outstanding and I love how well it mixes with my water to make it smooth and easy to drink during my workouts. Everyone seems to have a Fruit Punch flavor now a days, but Neons is not like all the others, I actually really enjoy this Fruit Punch and it adds some flavor to my workouts and postworkout shakes rather than just bland BCAA's we are all used to. It also has an energy blend in it to add that extra little umph to your workouts when you're getting tired towards the end of a long day. Watermelon is once again my favorite but all of the flavors are really good.

brad311's Rating

tastes great,mixes easily and goes down smooth....the only problem that I have with this is that it is,at least for me, a 2 scoop dosage as their simply isnt enough BCAA's in it for me but other than that I love it and will simply continue to take 2 scoops intra-WO...try it and see for yourself why it can be called one of the best tasting BCAA/SAA supp on the market!!!

smartmouthone's Rating

AMINO BCAA + SAA Neon Sport Kinetic™ features an innovative combination of “old-school” and “new-school” amino acid technologies. Kinetic™ combines a 3:1:1 ratio of BCAAs and 4g of SAAs (Sequenced Amino Acids and Silk Protein Peptides) to deliver a novel, comprehensive amino product. Additionally, Kinetic™ features Carnitine Tartrate and Raw Coconut Water Concentrate to maximize cellular energy, delivering a truly unmatched amino product really nice amino profile with a great taste,I would have gave it a 10 if it had more BCAA's in it because as it stands now I need two scoops of it to reach my desired levels BCAA but not a big deal

Bnizzle163's Rating
Lemon Berry

I love me some bcaa's while lifting. It gives you something to look forward to between sets ;). I used to be a big fan of scivation watermelon back in the day, and haven't really found one to match since. The closest was rsp's version, but that's for a separate review. Anywho, I was amazed at the taste of lemon berry kinetic. It's an awesome blend that I did not think I would enjoy very much. I was wrong. Good stuff, guys! As far as how well it works, well, it's bcaa's. Not much to say lol.

NaturalPursuit's Rating

I have tried all 3 flavors and LOVE the flavoring profile! Overall a good product but I am not the biggest fan of SAA supplementation if your BCAAs arent covered without 3-5g Leucine.

Step78377's Rating

I have found my new favorite BCAAs! After months of trying products I have found my favorite in Neon Kinetic. First off the taste is amazing, Fruit Punch, I can drink it all day! Mixes easily and clean, which is great on the run. I drank mine after my workout and felt refreshed almost immediately! It's the great ingredients found in Kinectic...raw coconut water extract! Genius! I would recommend this product for anyone looking to take BCAA for maximum recovery and energy support. Go get some and let's keep our gains!!

rmturke's Rating

Neon Sports has become one of my favorite companies in the supplement industry in the past few months! Kinetic by far takes the cake as the best Amino Acid product I have ever taken. I get great energy during my workouts when i sip on it either during cardio or during a lift. I feel like when I am getting tired during my workout that I get I push a little bit more with the help of this product, which I have never been able to do before with an Amino product. You will know what I am talking about after you try this product. I also feel recovered the next day on just one serving and am rarely sore, even though in the past I am usually sore and exhausted. This product aids in getting you ready for the next days workout and helps you to get a great workout the next day. Also, the taste is absolutely amazing (lemon berry is my favorite. It literally taste like your drinking your favorite soft drink beverage. I 100 percent fully support this product and will be using this as my main Amino Acid product for in the future! Neon Sports is doing it big and is only going to keep growing!

jarvold's Rating
Watermelon

First off Thank you Neon Sport for making some great Products! Kinetic is not only a great products, but it taste great as well, I have bought all of neon sports products, and I have to say they are some of my favorites! Kinetic in not only good on its own to you as a substitute for lemonade on a hot day, but I like staking it with VOLT another one of there really good products, I will normally use kinetic during my workout as a pic me up, love the stuff will deffs be getting more down the line, I recommend this to anyone whom wants a good BCAA

zaczoump's Rating

Thank you Cory for sending me some samples of Kinetic to review. Here we go. Kinetic is compromised of two different kinds of amino complexes. It contains silk aminos and BCAAs as well. You are getting the best of both worlds in that aspect. It is dosed at the 2:1:1 ratio for BCAAs, which is standard. However, the actual dosage is rather small. It does take about 3g of leucine to actually get the proper effect in most cases. As for taste, they are all quite pleasant on the palate. No problem there whatsoever. To be honest, it is a real solid amino acid supplement. The only complaint I have is about the dosing of aminos per serving.