Neon Sport Kinetic Reviews

9.8
Watermelon

kilburngary's Rating
Lemon Berry

I would like to thank Cory and the guys over at Neon Sport for giving me the opportunity to review this product. (Mixability) - I found that some Aminos/BCAAs leave little particles floating around but Kinetic mixes very easy and dissolves in just a few shakes. (Taste) - I don't like to sip on anything too sweet in the gym so I typically mix about 1-2 scoops in with about 36 oz of water, and the taste is on point. I tried the Lemon Berry. The flavor is a little different but trust me, it's GAF. Easily on of the best tasting Amino/BCAA products! (Effect) - I am currently dieting so getting through workouts has been a little tough. I like to sip on Kinetic during my workout and it defiantly gives me that extra boost in the gym to get things done. I no longer have to drag myself around in the gym. I have also noticed a a huge increase in recovery! (Ingredient Profile) - Kinetic contains a 3:1:1 blend of L-Leucine, L-Valine, L isoleucine. It also contains a Energy blend which include L-Carnitine Tartate, Raw Coconut Water Extract, and Ascorbic Acid. Kinetic lacks a little bit when it comes the BCAAs, but makes up for it with the SAAs (Silk Amino Acids). I love the added coconut water extract which is great for hydrating during a demanding workout. This profile is very good, not as good as other BCAAs/Aminos on the market but still very good. (Value) - Kinetic is a little bit pricey compared to other Amino/BCAA products on the market, but you get what you pay for. Kinetic is a good quality product and worth every penny!. (Overall) - Kinetic is now my go to Amino/BCAA product. It is a quality supplement with a great taste, ingredient profile, effect, ext. Kinetic may be on the pricey side but I assure you that it's worth it.

jkl7575's Rating

Thanks a lot to the guys at Neon Sport for giving me the opportunity to try out your product. 1) Mixability- 9/10 mixes better than any other product I have ever used. 2) Flavor- 9/10 I typically mix one scoop in with 32 ounces of water and it tastes almost as strong and good as your basic sports drink. I would imagine one or two scoops in 8 ounces of water or close to it would be a little overwhelming. I bring the 32 ounce bottle to the gym with me and sip on it while I am working out. Warning: rinse out your bottle really well when done. If it sits in their overnight it tastes and smells like bad orange juice. 3)Price- based on the comparison research I have done the price is a little on the higher side, but still competitive for what you are getting. 4) Like I said before I usually consume during my workouts. I have a friend who is a natural body builder and he will mix 2 scoops in a gallon jug and will drink it throughout the day. This would be a good product for someone who does that. 5) Effects- Since I have been taking Kinetic I have had even energy through my workouts and definitely reduced soreness after. I also use Kinetic while participating in intense boot camp classes. Most important to me is that I have Celiacs disease, which is a real thing, and I have had no "side effects" from using Kinetic. Overall I would recommend Kinetic to anyone looking to try BCAA's.

daveherr13's Rating
Lemon Berry

m a huge fan of BCAA products and have used them for years. NEON SPORTS KINETIC is advertised as a 'new school' BCAA product that employs several cutting edge ingredients in its unique formulation. some of these innovations include: SSA's, Carnitine Tartrate and Raw Coconut Water Concentrate. these ingredients are designed to maximize cellular energy and improve the recovery process....in my opinion....MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! the Lemon Berry flavoring was simply delicious, easily in the top 2 or 3 that ive experienced. the mixability was equally good...just a few shakes of the wrist and youre good to go. when used as directed, as an Intra, Kinetic is really refreshing and keeps you hydrated. this equates to better training sessions, with improved efficiency. when combined with the reduction of DOMS and faster recovery...youre back in the gym faster and able to push more weight, sooner! overall, i was extremely impressed with KINETIC. this is just an all-around great product that no one should train without. i highly recommend it!

thomasj182's Rating
Lemon Berry

Often times I find that any supplement that has �lemon� or �lime� flavoring in it is generally too tart for my liking. However, Kinetic (lemon berry) has a very smooth taste which I really enjoyed finding out. I get so tired of fruit punch, blue razz, watermelon flavoring in just about every supplement, so this was a great break from what I�m used to. Kinetic also mixes up very smooth which is nice because I�ve found in other AA drinks there are floating particles that hit you on the last sip. And really, let�s be honest, it never really tastes that good and no one really looks forward to it. I use 16oz of cold faucet water and one scoop (recommended serving size) gave it a vigorous shake for about 20 seconds and we were all set. As for use

ISean23's Rating

I had a great workout using this as my intra. I really like that it contains both BCAA and SAAs. The "energy blend" with coconut water and l-carnitine is also a really cool and original touch. Felt strong and hydrated throughout my entire time at the gym (weights, abs, then cardio). as far as flavor goes, A+. seriously. I looked forward to sipping on it in between sets. it's kind've like cool-aid or the red gatorade, reminds me of summer as a kid.

MichaelRoseJr's Rating
Lemon Berry

Wonderful. I seriously love the taste. Lemon berry is such a nice smooth flavor. I feel rejuvenated and feel like my cool down time on working out the same muscle is reduced. The benefits of this amino over others is definitely the taste and effect. There is no bad aftertaste and it dissolves well. I feel the taste quality of this surpasses others. I definitely feel this supplement has helped achieve my new PRs in my lifts. Overall since I've taken this I've gotten three other people to start taking it so definitely I'm recommending it.

KGPUpgrayedd's Rating
Lemon Berry

Neon Sport Kinetic Review. I used 1 scoop daily during my workouts and some times post work out. The mixability of this supplement was great in 20oz of cold water. Stiring with a spoon and the powder completely mixed into the water. The flavoring of this supplement was great and scores a perfect 10 from me. Drinking this product during my training really helped increase my endurance in the gym as well as my recovery after each training session. I noticed much less soreness the following day which allowed me to get back into the gym or on the trail. I was able to train longer as well with this supplement and my endurance during runs lasted a lot longer also. No side effects, Nothing but positives.

fishweight's Rating
Lemon Berry

Another quality product by Neon. Everything you need in a BCAA product along with a great taste. Taste isn't always everything when it comes to supplements but in this case you will be enjoying yourself as you sip on these BCAAs each and every workout! Highly recommended! I took this product every day during my workout (one scoop). It keeps me hydrated and keep the muscles primed with fuel during your most intense routines. No problems with mixing and especially great taste. Two thumbs up!

JYau's Rating
Lemon Berry

I started taking Kinetic at the beginning of the week and took it for an entire week before making this review. --Dosing (9/10): I took two full scoops because I am a bigger guy and thought that two scoops would be better for me. I mostly took this either during my workout or after my workout. ---Effect (9/10): After an exhausting workout I always try to get my hand on some type of electrolytes to help me quench my thirst, but taking this has solved my issue. I do not feel tired or exhausted after my workouts. I feel that this also helped with my recovery rate and I dont feel as sore the next day. ---Taste/ Mix ability (12/10): The first thing I realized was how amazingly fast the powder dissolved into my bottle of water. I barely shook my water bottle and it all dissolved already. This is the best mixability for any BCAA i've tried. I was fortunate enough to try Lemon berry (i am not a big fan of berry flavored things besides strawberry) and this take exactly like pink lemonade. I was taking Aminolast by gaspari nutrition and it tasted horrible and i am glad I can no have kinetic. --Ingredient Profile (8/10): This contains a 3:1:1 blend of L-Leucine, L-Valine, L isoleucine. It also contains a Energy blend which include L-Carnitine Tartate, Raw Coconut Water Extract, and Ascorbic Acid. The profile good, but compared to other BCAA's on the market it is a little bit weak. --Value (8/10): The product is not super expensive but is a little more on the pricer side, but you pay for quality by choosing Kinetic. **If I were to buy this again i would and I would definitely recommend this to a friend**

mattwesner's Rating

Well first let me start with how much I really like the taste of the Lemon Berry flavor. It is AWESOME! It mixes well. I use two scoops and shake it in a regular water bottle. I would recommend using it during and after the workouts.I used take Gatorade on my hikes and to the gym. After using this I will no longer be doing that. I feel when I drink Kinetic I can go longer and don't fatigue as fast also I seem to find myself not drinking as much as I used to because I feel hydrated. My recovery time seems to be cut down as well. I am hooked. I will be buying this again. Great product! I would recommend it to everyone.

abermudez12's Rating
Lemon Berry

I am active person and have been all my life. I have tried other BCCAA's and recognize their importance because they are the first proteins to be broken down during physical activity-- leading to fatigue. It also provides silk amino acids, and athletes feels the difference. I took it with me to the gym, and it helped maintain a level of high energy through the workout. I plan to buy this product again. The BCCA's mixes within 4-5 shakes in my shaker bottle, and it tastes like lemonade. I almost surprised by the great taste. I am

kingdinz's Rating
Lemon Berry

First off the taste is TOP NOTCH!! One of the best tasting BCAA's I have ever tried. No mixability issues either! When looking over what is in KINETIC, it packs a punch with a BCAA ratio of 3:1:1 along with 4g of SAA's. I am a HUGE supporter of BCAA's as I believe they do have their place as far as supplementation goes. I used this product as my pre-workout with 2 scoops, especially on HIIT training days & recover has increased greatly. I have also stacked this with volt pre-wo taking 1 scoop before & 1 scoop intra during training and again experience positive results with endurance while training and improved recovery! I have had great experiences with Neon and this just goes to show they are on the right path to making an impact!

awood24's Rating
Watermelon
Lemon Berry

I would like to give a big shout out and thanks to Neon Sport and Cory Magrys for the opportunity to try out Kinetic to sample and review it. I've tried a couple of the other neon products, surge and volt, and I knew that this would be a great product as I was very impressed with the other two. Ingredients and Dosage: 9/10 YoIn one serving you get 2.5g of BCAA's with a 3:1:1 ratio (leucine, valine and isoleucine). this is a little low on the BCAA content of a normal BCAA product but it makes up with the added SAA's (silk amino acids) which is what the product set out to set it apart from other amino acid products out there. It features 4g of a SAA and Amino Acid matrix including essential amino acids such as L-alanine and Glycine which are great for energy production and L-thrionine which helps your body's absorption of the nutrients you put into it which is a great addition to the product. Kinetic also features coconut water extract which is great for rehydrating after a vigorous workout. 1 scoop at a time is the preferred way to use kinetic and I found that 1 scoop at a time worked well for me. Theres really no need for 2 scoops at one single time. Taste and Mixability : 11/10 Yes, I give this products taste and mix ability an 11 out of 10! Why? Because I swear on my life this is the best tasting amino acid or better yet, supplement of any kind, that you will ever try! It's very strong and recommends you to mix one scoop with at least 8oz water. I just filled my shaker with around 20oz or more of water and the flavor was still great and not quite as sweet as when mixed with only 8oz. It is very soluble in the water as well and no grains left in the bottom or chunks when you mix it. Effectiveness: 9/10 I feel like this products effectiveness is great and it does what it claims to do. I had an energy boost when beginning to use kinetic and I also improved my recovery tremendously. I received the product a few weeks away from competing in my first bodybuilding show and I started to use it immediately. Saw noticeable improvements in my recovery within the first workout. I liked to start sipping on it towards the end of my strength training and continue to drink the rest throughout my post workout cardio. Helped me push through that last half of my workout and kept the intensity high. Also, if i needed another amino serving sometime throughout the day I would down another serving in between meals as well. The real sweet flavor really helped my stomach, especially on my low carb days. Value: 7/10 The value of kinetic is the best. It is a little pricey running nearly $37 for 30 servings which is a little over a dollar per serving. Compared to some there top selling amino acid products out there, this one is a little on the expensive side. Good thing is, you can usually find a good promotion on bodybuilding.com or other websites running BOGO's on kinetic so it kind of evens out. Though it is pricey, i promise you're getting what you're paying for with a top quality product. Once you taste this stuff, you wont want to use another amino product again! Overall: 10/10 I love love love this stuff! I would buy an unlimited supply of kinetic if I could and it is by far my favorite neon product so far! Great ingredient profile, decent price and an unbeatable taste. Seriously, if you're looking for a good amino acid product, give kinetic a try and I promise you will not be disappointed!

reverse79's Rating
Lemon Berry

A solid BCAA choice with great flavoring and post recovery additions (L Carnitine L Tartrate and Coconut Water) I tried the Lemon Berry and it was delicious. Full review here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160986251

cfellenbaum's Rating

Thank you to Neon Sport (Cellucor) and Cory for letting me sample Kinetic!! Kinetic is an awesome BCAA and SAA blend that really takes the DOMS down after an intense workout! Day after leg day felt so much better!!! ********Dosing: And we have 4G of SAA and amino acids, 2.5G of BCAAs, some Raw coconut water, and L carnitine per scoop to top this blend off. My opinion is 2 scoops per training day makes this a solid dosed profile for kicking delayed onset muscle soreness effect out of tomorrow’s schedule! Some people may find that one scoops works, my training said otherwise (more on the intense side). Giving this an 8/10! *******Effect/ Recovery: My dosing was 2 scoops and wow this really helped with my DOMS the next day!! My muscles don’t feel completely stiff and tight (I do stretch and foam roll every day). This will really make a difference if you are not using BCAAs or only getting very little of them! Day after leg day stairs are much more tolerable haha! Kinetic definitely played a role in my recent PRs (I have used 2 containers so far), and defeating DOMS the next day. Quality BCAA blend right here, 9/10 for recovery! ********Taste: YUM sums this category up best!! Lemon berry is the sour, watermelon is sweet, and fruit punch is right in the middle! I would have to say these three flavors hit a vast amount of taste buds out there! Watermelon tastes like Volt watermelon flavor, fruit punch made me think of Nzero’s fruit punch even though it has been awhile. Lemon berry is not quite a sour patch kid type but if you are a fan of sour drinks and like lemon, this is for you! 10/10 lemon berry for me, and 8/10 for watermelon and fruit punch! ********Mixability/ Timing: Every BCAA powder I have used has at least minimal floaters after I first shake it, key is how long does it take them to dissolve? Kinetic will usually dissolve in 20 to 30 minutes depending on how much water is mixed into it. My preference with most BCAAs is 10 ounces per scoop, this works very well with Kinetic and doesn’t leave much behind after you drink it all. I still put more water in after Im done with any BCAAs just to make sure I drank it all hahaha! 9/ 10 in my book here! Timing: I prefer drinking this during my workout or in the morning on my rest days. Usually best to wait about 20 minutes to let the floaters dissolve thoroughly. I don’t see much left behind after I am done drinking at the end of my workout either! This goes in the mixability category since it depends on when you mix the powder, let it settle, and drink it. ********Ingredient Profile: Raw coconut water is what really makes this even more unique than just 8G SAA and 5g SAA per 2 scoop serving! Raw coconut water will help in hydration to put water back into your muscles, really good benefit here coming from a BCAA blend! L carnitine helps turn food into energy and metabolize fat. 8/10 for ingredients! *******Value: With most BCAAs I take 2 scoops per training day. This puts 2 scoops per day at $2.40, lasting 15 days if you buy regular price ($36) on bodybuilding.com for 30 servings . I would recommend finding a deal like BOGO or buy 2 get 1 free. Overall not the most I have paid for a quality BCAA blend, but not the cheapest. Ill rate a 7/10 on pricing. *******Other notes: Kinetic stacks well with any line of products for any goal. If you are recovering from any injury and consistent with stretching, foam rolling, strengthening weaker opposing muscle groups ect… this will help in your journey as well!! ******* Overall another quality, effective, great tasting product from Neon Sport!! 8/10!!

Kirstfacekillah's Rating
Lemon Berry

Neon Sport has done it, and I'm so glad I picked up this product at the LA Fit Expo this year. Starting a brand and new flavor can be so chancy, and because of this major risk I have had some really disgusting (other brand) flavors before (and still have because they were that disgusting), but this stuff is AMAZING. I even look forward all day to drinking my bcaas while working out. It's like a cheat... but it's not. This product made me trust their other products without even trying them and now I'm hooked on the pre-workout too. I think it's safe to say I will never switch and found my forever workout drinks.

ctomlinson23's Rating
Lemon Berry

Great bcaa with a awesome taste. Will buy this again

evchouinard's Rating

This product has set the standard for taste. I take my BCAA's throughout the day in my gallon of water, and having to drink it all day is a pain if the flavor is not good. This product tastes fantastic! awesome mixability it mixes perfect with only 3 or 4 shakes. No floaties and no foam.

Conman47's Rating

This is my first time trying Neon Sport Kinetic, and I only bought it because I ran out of MusclePharm Amino1, and the GNC I was at didn't carry Amino1. So I bought it because I needed something fast, and am I glad that I did buy it. I've only used it for one workout, but the fruit punch tastes like straight up kool-aid, and after my somewhat intense arm workout (from the Get Swole program) I still had enough energy to run on the treadmill for 20mins. Random thing, pretty cool packaging too, with the rubber lid. I'll definitely be buying this again.

RickS1169's Rating
Lemon Berry

BCAA and SAA in one bucket. BCAA is a little under dosed, and i haven't found any conclusive evidence on SAA's, so as to effectiveness its up in the air. Price is a little steeper than other amino products, but this is the only one to have both that i know of. IMO, lemon berry is just "raspberry lemonade" re-worded, but still tastes good.