Neon Sport Kinetic Reviews

katiamacau's Rating
Lemon Berry

Oh my gosh thank you Neon Sport for such an amazing product! 6 key points: TASTE: Wow amazing! It's sweet so I love it! Like a berry lemonade almost! MIXABILITY: mixes perfectly when I use my shaker bottle! BEST TIME TO TAKE: during workout, I love drinking it during my workout so that I know my muscles are taking in the nutrients while I'm working out, which in return helps with recovery! TEXTURE: it is very soft! and I think that has to do with it also containing the Silk aminos which i love! SIDE EFFECTS: nothing! I feel great with it! DOSAGE: perfect dosage so nothing to complain about! I love this stuff ad will definitely have it on my permanent stack for supplements!

mrjosep3's Rating
Watermelon

mrjosep3 did not leave a written review for this product.

JoeTaylor13's Rating

This is one of my go-to intra-workout drinks! I love that it has the Raw Coconut Water extract to aid in keeping your body hydrated throughout your workout. The BCAA and SAA mix gives you the best of both worlds. Kinetic helps keep me from fatiguing during exercise. I fell less sore than I do without taking BCAA's or SAA's. I was using Blox (which is still a GREAT product) before I got my hands on Kinetic and I feel as if Kinetic has done better at doing it's job, although Blox is just SAA's. Some competitors use different ratios for their BCAA's but I don't think that we're losing anything by Neon's use of the 3:1:1 ratio. I stack this with Neon's Volt, Cellucor's C4, or Muscle Pharm's Assault. All three flavors, Fruit Punch, Lemon Berry, and Watermelon taste great. There's no nasty aftertaste and no overwhelming flavor of coconut in any of the flavors, like some BCAA powders have. Overall, it's a great product and I'll continue to use Kinetic. I highly recommend it!

rilesyb's Rating
Lemon Berry

Love the taste of this! Mixes easily as well, which was a welcome sight after clumping issues with my previous BCAA. I got some sample packs from Bodybuilding with my previous orders and fell in love with the taste! Also I like that it has Coconut Water extract and silk BCAAs in it. I use this during my ice hockey games and during my workouts, I feel like I have better stamina to keep going and I don't feel sore the next day. Not a big fan of the lemon berry, too tart and sweet for my tastes. The fruit punch is my go to. Definitely going to be buying more in the future!

trapper99's Rating
Watermelon

Im not sure if this product is supposed to create a pump or not? I had a great workout with no jitters or headaches but I never got a pump like i do with other similar products. As far as taste, probably the best one I have had. It was only a sample so I cant really give it to many stars without trying it for a longer stretch.

arleigheliza's Rating
Watermelon

arleigheliza did not leave a written review for this product.

mrodz's Rating
Lemon Berry

Very tasty. Decent profile at 2 scoops, though I would add a bit more Leucine.

jakesouva's Rating

jakesouva did not leave a written review for this product.

montaybarnes81's Rating

montaybarnes81 did not leave a written review for this product.

Huump's Rating

This tastes EXCELLENT!!! It got me through my workout with plenty of energy to spare. I would definitely recommend this product!

Erinsiet's Rating

Love, love, love Kinetic! It is the absolute best BCAA's I have ever used. All the flavors are fantastic. Lemon Berry is my flavor of choice. My soreness dramatically decreases the following day and has me feeling great. Give this a try, you will not be disappointed

RayJonesV2's Rating

I recently received a few samples of Kinetic to try out, and I must say that they definitely did the job. I drank each during my morning agility ladder work and I certainly felt less sore and less draggy later in the day. Something else I also noticed is that I didn't get that "dry mouth" feeling that I usually get when I sweat a lot, which I thought was awesome. As far as flavors go, Lemon Berry taste like pink lemonade (it's good, but I am not a fan of it), Watermelon is pretty good but somewhat tangy. Neon Sport really nailed the Fruit Punch flavor. Would definitely recommend this product as an intra workout, especially for those who do endurance training or extended sets.

Arogant's Rating

I recieved some samples of Neon Volt/Kinetic to try out and review recently. This is a interesting mix of SAA /BCAA and a kinetic energy blend. The flavoring was just as good as the pre workout, including the lemon berry which was my favorite flavor. I mixed it in about 20oz of water and sipped on it as a intra workout with great results. I felt hydrated and was able to really push myself without any issues. I would definitely recommend these products to anyone!! Big thanks to coryreps and Neon for letting my try their products!!!

tlema1's Rating
Watermelon

A little pricey for the profile....the watermelon taste was good, not too sweet, not too watery

djstep84's Rating

I highly recommend this product. Neon Sport has covered all of your BCAA needs with Kinetic. The Energy Blend has just what you need to get through your workout; the BCAA blend has every little amino acid your body requires and the SAA's helps rebuild those muscles you just broke down. This product mixes very easy and the taste is awesome; has a little sweetness to it so I always start taking it at the end of my workout. In short; Excellent product, I will be using this again.

kozie's Rating

First I would like to thank Cory Magrys ("Coryreps" on bodybuilding, twitter, and IG) and everyone at Neon Sport for giving me the opportunity to sample all three flavors of Kinetic. I've always been the person to take a traditional amino acid product intra-workout. Out there now is the debate to whether traditional amino acids reign supreme or do the new silk aminos have more benefits. I am sketchy about silk aminos because honestly I haven't found any proven research that really proves that case for me. However, Neon has broken the mold! If you are up in the air with it like I am, this gives you the best of both worlds! This quality BCAA product has your traditional aminos L-Leucine, L-Valine, and L-Isoleucine coupled with a SAA matrix. One other facet of this product that is awesome is the raw coconut water added to the energy blend. Coconut water is one of the best if not the best hydrater out there, and having this in your BCAA product is huge! Comparing this to the use of regular amino products, I must say that it is not any worse. I've used so many it's hard to compare, but I must say on the basis of recovery, it hung with the best I've ever used, but what makes Kinetic win is the taste! It'™s phenomenal! I had the chance to try all 3 flavors and Lemon Berry to me is by far the best amino supplement flavor I ever tasted. I would follow that with Fruit punch and then watermelon, but all are excellent!! Here is a link to my more thorough review...http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163636691

beerock1987's Rating

I was able to sample all 3 flavors from Neon Sport and they did not disappoint. First off the taste was great, which is nice because I have spent a lot of money on products that don't taste well and don't have the desired effect that I was looking for. I would rank the flavors as Fruit Punch, Watermelon, Lemon Berry. As for results I felt that my work lasted longer and were better quality than those workouts with out it. It is just as good if not better than Alpha Amino by Cellucor which was my favorite up until I tried Kinetic. I used this as a intra workout supplement along with Volt as my pre workout and this is a very strong combo. Although they are both good by themselves I think that they are even better together .

Nelli96's Rating

After using Neon Sport's Volt, I was skeptical, but very excited to try Kinetic (BCAA-SAA). I was skeptical because of using other SAA products and feeling nothing from them during my workout, actually almost getting worse throughout. However, Kinetic brought something different to the table. My excitement came from the surprise I had using Volt. First, Kinetic mixes very well, and unlike other products, never really settles. In addition to this, the taste is incredible! I held off into my workout as much as I could while still feeling the effects of Volt, but once I needed the assistance of Kinetic, it was there for me. Kinetic provided me the energy I needed to power through my workout. My strength levels never dropped, and seemingly my rest time was able to be shortened more than usual. My laser-like focus continued well past the end of my workout. Great product! Can't wait to use it again.

kilburngary's Rating

I would like to thank Cory and the guys over at Neon Sport for giving me the opportunity to review this product. (Mixability) - I found that some Aminos/BCAAs leave little particles floating around but Kinetic mixes very easy and dissolves in just a few shakes. (Taste) - I don't like to sip on anything too sweet in the gym so I typically mix about 1-2 scoops in with about 36 oz of water, and the taste is on point. I tried the Lemon Berry. The flavor is a little different but trust me, it's GAF. Easily on of the best tasting Amino/BCAA products! (Effect) - I am currently dieting so getting through workouts has been a little tough. I like to sip on Kinetic during my workout and it defiantly gives me that extra boost in the gym to get things done. I no longer have to drag myself around in the gym. I have also noticed a a huge increase in recovery! (Ingredient Profile) - Kinetic contains a 3:1:1 blend of L-Leucine, L-Valine, L isoleucine. It also contains a Energy blend which include L-Carnitine Tartate, Raw Coconut Water Extract, and Ascorbic Acid. Kinetic lacks a little bit when it comes the BCAAs, but makes up for it with the SAAs (Silk Amino Acids). I love the added coconut water extract which is great for hydrating during a demanding workout. This profile is very good, not as good as other BCAAs/Aminos on the market but still very good. (Value) - Kinetic is a little bit pricey compared to other Amino/BCAA products on the market, but you get what you pay for. Kinetic is a good quality product and worth every penny!. (Overall) - Kinetic is now my go to Amino/BCAA product. It is a quality supplement with a great taste, ingredient profile, effect, ext. Kinetic may be on the pricey side but I assure you that it's worth it.

brandonbix3's Rating
Watermelon

Have never been a real big fan on BCAAs but after trying these I might actually consider buying more. I felt more alert and intensity was high throughout my whole workout. The watermelon taste was pretty good as well. It doesn't give you that tingle like volt but it gives you amazing focus and great energy for the gym. Can't wait to try the lemon berry flavor next!