Neon Sport Kinetic Reviews

jreynolds37's Rating

Might be my favorite BCAA powder ever. Taste so good it's hard to not drink it all at once! Helps power through workout, and mixes great. I didn't need to use a ball or anything, just put it in my water bottle and gave it a few shakes. Will definitely use again.

Granata1119's Rating

Thanks to the guys over at neon sports for letting me try all three flavors! They all tasted great, watermelon was my favorite! It was very refreshing sipping on these through my workout! The ingredient profile is excellent too! Helped me get through my workout! Will deff be recommending to my friends!

buggyboyz's Rating

I tried Neon sports kinetic fruit punch and I was not sure about it because most BCAA supplement either taste bad or doesn't really do anything. So when I tried it I was skeptic but I was pleasantly surprised it had a really good taste to it and it had a surprising little kick with it. If you are like me and can not find a good BCAA supplement give it a buy or try some samples bc it is a really good product and it is a worth to try once.

Michaelmhmhmh's Rating

I was lucky enough to receive a tub of Neon Kinetic and I am glad I did! Well ill start out with Taste: It tastes very good 10/10 for sure, you could compare it to a sour fruit juice, also for anyone who has tried C4 by Cellucor it tastes similar to there fruit punch. Obviously if you do not want it to taste sour just add more water. Dosage: I took one scoop with around 15 oz of water, mixed perfectly not even one bit of residue on bottom or side. Did I notice a Difference? Yes! It reduced my recovery time for sure! I took it during my workout to refuel my muscles as I was working out. I have been using the product for about two weeks and have not noticed any side effects! I took a look at the ingredient label and was quite interested, they use an old school formula with a 3:1:1 ratio of BCAAs and 4g of SAAs. I am not to familiar with SAAs, but I know they are Silk Amino Acids, and they are a rare new form of Amino Acids! So some new technology in this product, which is great to see! The only thing I think I could complain about with this product is the fact that the price is expensive, however I am unaware of the cost of SAAs, but it comes to a little more than a dollar a serving. The other thing that you have to watch out for is when drinking the color is very strong and it dies my lips and blender bottle red lol!

kingdinz's Rating
Watermelon

First off the taste is TOP NOTCH!! One of the best tasting BCAA's I have ever tried. No mixability issues either! When looking over what is in KINETIC, it packs a punch with a BCAA ratio of 3:1:1 along with 4g of SAA's. I am a HUGE supporter of BCAA's as I believe they do have their place as far as supplementation goes. I used this product as my pre-workout with 2 scoops, especially on HIIT training days & recover has increased greatly. I have also stacked this with volt pre-wo taking 1 scoop before & 1 scoop intra during training and again experience positive results with endurance while training and improved recovery! I have had great experiences with Neon and this just goes to show they are on the right path to making an impact!

lkburgess0620's Rating

I was able to try all 3 flavors of Kinetic. Just as with Volt I was overall very happy with the flavors, with Lemon Berry being my favorite. I really can't say enough how much I loved the lemon berry flavor, absolutely amazing. Overall all of these products were light on the stomach, and I was able to enjoy them while working out. I also felt that I was sustained through workouts and was definitely able to push myself. Great product!

stephiegriffin's Rating
Lemon Berry

The best part about this product was the flavor, the lemon berry is refreshing and great for summer. There is caffeine in the Kinetic and so I expected a bit more from it than what I got. Playing outdoor volleyball I expected some boost in energy, I didn't get any boost at all. For weight training it was the same way for me, again loved the flavor.

tieoneon1's Rating
Lemon Berry

Had the chance to try Neon sports Kinetic, pretty impressed. First off, good packaging, and easy to mix. Good taste, although not quite, as tasty as Volt. I used this supp. throughout my workout, and noticed a definite increase in strength Late in my workout. Helped me finish hard sets, and kept me on point for my one more rep attitude. A good combo when stacked with Volt. Good work Neon Sport, keep the goods coming!!

Asc14's Rating

I have tried the Fruit Punch, Lemon Berry and Watermelon. This is one of the best BCAA products I have ever tried. Fruit Punch tastes similar to Hawaiian Punch, the Lemon Berry tastes like mixed berries with a hint of lemon and Watermelon tastes just like Jolly Ranchers. At first, I would put in about 12-15 oz. of water into my shaker with one serving. But what�s amazing about this product is the taste is very strong and delicious. I would recommend using 20-24 oz. of water. The BCAA completely mixed very well and quick with the water without any problems. I felt when I was drinking this product my resting periods were very low, my muscle pumps became even bigger and tighter, and I felt more recovered. I was more fueled and replenished.

daveherr13's Rating

got some samples of Kinetic from Neopn Sports...much appreciated! im a huge fan of BCAA products and have used them for years. NEON SPORTS KINETIC is advertised as a 'new school' BCAA product that employs several cutting edge ingredients in its unique formulation. some of these innovations include: SSA's, Carnitine Tartrate and Raw Coconut Water Concentrate. these ingredients are designed to maximize cellular energy and improve the recovery process....in my opinion....MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! the Lemon Berry flavoring was simply delicious, easily in the top 2 or 3 that ive experienced. the mixability was equally good...just a few shakes of the wrist and youre good to go. when used as directed, as an Intra, Kinetic is really refreshing and keeps you hydrated. this equates to better training sessions, with improved efficiency. when combined with the reduction of DOMS and faster recovery...youre back in the gym faster and able to push more weight, sooner! overall, i was extremely impressed with KINETIC. this is just an all-around great product that no one should train without. i highly recommend it!

mwilson49's Rating

I would like to thank Cory from Neon Sport for hooking me up with Neon Sport Kinetic samples to try out. I have never tried any product that contains both BCAA�s and SAA�s. I have listened to a lot of debate about SAA�s and decided to go into this with an open mind. Ingredient Profile 7.75/10: Kinetic ends the debate over which is better by adding both BCAA�s and SAA�s so you get the best of both worlds. The dosage of the product has 4g SAA, 2.5g BCAA, and 631mg Kinetic Energy Blend. To me the dosage of is low because you are not hitting your leucine threshold and stimulating protein synthesis, which needs to be around 3g leucine. The addition of L Carnitine Tartrate and Raw Coconut Water is a bonus that I do like. Taste and mix ability 10/10: As with other products from Neon Sport this mixed excellent with zero clumps and no gritty particles in your shaker cup. Even when I added it to a regular it started dissolving right away. As for the flavors Kinect comes in with three flavors and I will rate them in my order of flavor: 1) Lemon berry, I am huge fan of lemon anything this was the best flavoring of any amino acid product I had in a long time. It had a crisp lemon taste and the berry taste reminded me of fresh elderberries. 2) Watermelon, this came in a close second. I loved the Watermelon Volt and this tasted just like it. 3) Fruit Punch, this reminded me of Hawaiian punch I had as a kid. Effectiveness?: I only had three samples so I can�t give an honest full review on this and how effective the SAA�s are in my recovery. From what I could tell from the three samples I did have about the same recovery I did from other products I have taken in the past . Cost 9/10: Cost: 30 servings for $36.79 but there is a B1G1 50% off running currently! Overall 8/10: Overall a great product from Neon Sport and I will be taking advantage of the special to gauge the effectiveness of the SAA�s in greater detail in the near future. The taste of Kinetic was spot on and I enjoyed it a lot.

Srikanthl77's Rating
Watermelon

Excellent intra workout. Taste is awesome..boost energy while working out. Stacks well with volt.

rogersnolan's Rating

I recieved a few samples from Neon to try. No I'm not being paid for this. I absolutely this product. Stacking this with Volt as a pre workout was amazing, long lasting static energy, no crash, insane pumps, no dry mouth, insane focus, Neon is where its at. Highly highly highly recommend it. The mix of BCAA and SAA's is what really drew me to this product and I am very satisfied.

bperry597's Rating

Fruit punch taste great and is not too sweet.

gwgtopshelf's Rating
Watermelon

Very underrated product, i like the ingredients and taste was awesome!

JAChandler3's Rating

First, let me start by saying I received 3 samples of each flavor of Neon Sport Kinetic. I am not paid or a sponsored athlete. I am writing this review as a thank you for providing samples to potential customers. Taste/Mixability: I tried all three flavors and preferred the Watermelon over the others. Mixed easily following the instructions on the packaging. Preformance: This amino acid supplement is a solid choice for an intraworkout product. I liked that it did not make me feel bloated like others I have tried. I was able to substain a high level of energy throughout my workout. I would recommend this product to friends.

leithdj's Rating

Dosage: I train fasted so I took 1 scoop in 8oz of water alongside my PWO about 30 mins before my w/o. As for intra, I used 2 scoops in 16oz of water with a bunch of ice cubes to keep it cold. Mixablity: I put 2 scoops in 16 oz of cold water, and with just a few shakes everything dissolved. No floaters, no chunks! There was a tiny bit of foam on top that dissolved rather quickly. Afterwards, there was nothing left hanging out in the bottom of the cup either. Sometimes, BCAA’s have powder that has tendency to settle on the bottom. Not this one! Effectiveness: Really not sure how to describe the effectiveness of an Intra, but I defiantly felt that I had more than enough energy to get through my w/o. I felt hydrated the whole time as well. I know this product also helps me working out on an empty stomach…. Help replenish my system. Overall: I liked KINETIC a lot. I would defiantly buy it again. I like to switch up my Intra’s every month. I would probably buy the Lemon Berry next time based off of my flavor preferences. I like to have my intra and pwo in similar flavors so I can mix them. Thought the price was ok. A little higher than other intra’s…..but definitely not out of line.

ngergov's Rating

I received few sample packs from Neon Sport and I have to admit I am amazed with the Kinetic. I have tried few other products but this one is superior to any of them in terms of taste and mixing. Most of aminos on the market offer similar BCAA profile so it really for me comes down to taste. Not too strong and not too sweet, it just tastes awesome and takes only few shakes to mix completely. I highly recommend this even for a glass of refreshing juice on you day off.

jordanlsatt's Rating

I found that this stuff was great! I definitely noticed an energy level difference from the day before! I was impressed. Two scoops is best. The flavor was a little rough, but getting through that was well worth it.

Coatal's Rating
Lemon Berry

One scoop of this is legit, two scoops of this is awesome. There's some research that indicates that EAAs are better intra-workout than BCAAs and this has both bases covered along with some extra goodies too. The Fruit Punch flavor is bomb as hell and Lemon Berry is also very good.