Neon Sport Kinetic Reviews

CircaZ90's Rating

This is a really great intra workout drink and great tasting BCAA mix. I really like the BCAA ratio although I prefer when the BCAA amino acid is broken down with exact amounts per serving, but the 3:1:1 ratio is great and this definitely gives you the energy boost intra workout. You can honestly even use before your workout. The taste is a definite 10 as well. I will continue using and buying this product.

kcarter1823's Rating
Lemon Berry

Flavor tastes good, however It is a bit more of a powdery taste than BodyBuildingCom's BCAA supplement. All in all, the flavor is still delicious.

bluegurl2005's Rating
Watermelon

I get this for my husband he loves the flavor! I think it is ok but not bad. the flavor reminds him Like as a jolly rancher.

steakley's Rating
Watermelon

steakley did not leave a written review for this product.

MsStrider's Rating

This product is awesome! It has made a huge difference in my ability to recover from intense workouts!! Love it!!!

jta1980's Rating
Watermelon

jta1980 did not leave a written review for this product.

corritaylor82's Rating
Lemon Berry

This review is based on samples that were sent to me. Being a big person, it's hard for me to keep myself energized and feel 100% hydrated throughout a workout. I was skeptical of the product because other products that promised great results during your workout didn't deliver as much as I wanted them to. Don't get me wrong they were good, but this is my new found best friend! Mixability was great and I never had that "I have powder int eh back of my throat" feeling. L-Valine definitely helps pump the energy throughout the workout as it is suppose to. I had no negative side effects either.

andrewandily's Rating
Lemon Berry

The way I dosed this is strictly intra workout with some days I would take a scoop along with my pre workout. The endurance was unmatched. I would have to stop myself from working out or I would be late for work. This helped my recovery. I literally would not get sore, even when switching workout plans or doing the HIIT plan after a workout I could keep going. The only other amino with as good of recovery I could compare it to is the legendary MBCAA I had great recovery and endurance and with aminos what more could you ask for. I think that even triathletes or long distance runners could benefit from this. This is one of those products that could be used for any sport thanks to the coconut water hydration blend. I'm just not a fan of the flavor, I usually stick with watermelon cause it's safe. But if you are looking for taste, it doesn't compare to Xtend (sorry, Neon). On the bright side, I think all supplement companies can learn something from Xtend when it comes to taste...but you do get more sodium with the flavor.

randomkokonut's Rating

I love taking aminos! These tasted amazing and I loved the Lemon Berry. I took them during and after my workout and was not sore the next day. It was my first 3 workouts after a knee surgery so that is saying a lot! I would definitely recommend to a friend! Also- the lemon berry flavor reminds me of the sno-cones I used to eat as a kid. At the end when the flavors mix and it tastes amazing and refreshing. I love it!!

Sleev-les's Rating

I received some samples with on of my orders from bb.com so I figured I would try a few out. This is one of the samples I tried. I'm not sure how to describe the flavor, but it was nothing like lemon berry. It had a very dry taste and a bit of an unpleasant aftertaste. I can't comment on its effectiveness since I was not able to finish the sample, let alone give it a try more long term as you'd need anyway. I gave it a 2 only because it did mix well so there was no grains in the mix while I was taking it. Overall, I would not recommend this product.

suzano01's Rating

suzano01 did not leave a written review for this product.

AlphaBoy666's Rating
Lemon Berry

Awesome product but I gave 9 for the taste because it's a bit sweet (Not in a good way!), although I mix 2 scoops with 21 oz water, still sweet.

crubey's Rating
Watermelon

Love this stuff. Great to sip on while working out or throughout the day on off days. The fruit punch I like much more with at least a full scoop otherwise its still good but not as great whereas the watermelon is the opposite, where I like, if theres a full scoop, to refill about half way down the water bottle. Would recommend to anyone

katiamacau's Rating
Lemon Berry

Oh my gosh thank you Neon Sport for such an amazing product! 6 key points: TASTE: Wow amazing! It's sweet so I love it! Like a berry lemonade almost! MIXABILITY: mixes perfectly when I use my shaker bottle! BEST TIME TO TAKE: during workout, I love drinking it during my workout so that I know my muscles are taking in the nutrients while I'm working out, which in return helps with recovery! TEXTURE: it is very soft! and I think that has to do with it also containing the Silk aminos which i love! SIDE EFFECTS: nothing! I feel great with it! DOSAGE: perfect dosage so nothing to complain about! I love this stuff ad will definitely have it on my permanent stack for supplements!

mrjosep3's Rating
Watermelon

mrjosep3 did not leave a written review for this product.

JoeTaylor13's Rating

This is one of my go-to intra-workout drinks! I love that it has the Raw Coconut Water extract to aid in keeping your body hydrated throughout your workout. The BCAA and SAA mix gives you the best of both worlds. Kinetic helps keep me from fatiguing during exercise. I fell less sore than I do without taking BCAA's or SAA's. I was using Blox (which is still a GREAT product) before I got my hands on Kinetic and I feel as if Kinetic has done better at doing it's job, although Blox is just SAA's. Some competitors use different ratios for their BCAA's but I don't think that we're losing anything by Neon's use of the 3:1:1 ratio. I stack this with Neon's Volt, Cellucor's C4, or Muscle Pharm's Assault. All three flavors, Fruit Punch, Lemon Berry, and Watermelon taste great. There's no nasty aftertaste and no overwhelming flavor of coconut in any of the flavors, like some BCAA powders have. Overall, it's a great product and I'll continue to use Kinetic. I highly recommend it!

rilesyb's Rating
Lemon Berry

Love the taste of this! Mixes easily as well, which was a welcome sight after clumping issues with my previous BCAA. I got some sample packs from Bodybuilding with my previous orders and fell in love with the taste! Also I like that it has Coconut Water extract and silk BCAAs in it. I use this during my ice hockey games and during my workouts, I feel like I have better stamina to keep going and I don't feel sore the next day. Not a big fan of the lemon berry, too tart and sweet for my tastes. The fruit punch is my go to. Definitely going to be buying more in the future!

trapper99's Rating
Watermelon

Im not sure if this product is supposed to create a pump or not? I had a great workout with no jitters or headaches but I never got a pump like i do with other similar products. As far as taste, probably the best one I have had. It was only a sample so I cant really give it to many stars without trying it for a longer stretch.

arleigheliza's Rating
Watermelon

arleigheliza did not leave a written review for this product.

mrodz's Rating
Lemon Berry

Very tasty. Decent profile at 2 scoops, though I would add a bit more Leucine.