Neon Sport Kinetic Reviews

tlema1's Rating
Watermelon

A little pricey for the profile....the watermelon taste was good, not too sweet, not too watery

djstep84's Rating

I highly recommend this product. Neon Sport has covered all of your BCAA needs with Kinetic. The Energy Blend has just what you need to get through your workout; the BCAA blend has every little amino acid your body requires and the SAA's helps rebuild those muscles you just broke down. This product mixes very easy and the taste is awesome; has a little sweetness to it so I always start taking it at the end of my workout. In short; Excellent product, I will be using this again.

kozie's Rating

First I would like to thank Cory Magrys ("Coryreps" on bodybuilding, twitter, and IG) and everyone at Neon Sport for giving me the opportunity to sample all three flavors of Kinetic. I've always been the person to take a traditional amino acid product intra-workout. Out there now is the debate to whether traditional amino acids reign supreme or do the new silk aminos have more benefits. I am sketchy about silk aminos because honestly I haven't found any proven research that really proves that case for me. However, Neon has broken the mold! If you are up in the air with it like I am, this gives you the best of both worlds! This quality BCAA product has your traditional aminos L-Leucine, L-Valine, and L-Isoleucine coupled with a SAA matrix. One other facet of this product that is awesome is the raw coconut water added to the energy blend. Coconut water is one of the best if not the best hydrater out there, and having this in your BCAA product is huge! Comparing this to the use of regular amino products, I must say that it is not any worse. I've used so many it's hard to compare, but I must say on the basis of recovery, it hung with the best I've ever used, but what makes Kinetic win is the taste! It'™s phenomenal! I had the chance to try all 3 flavors and Lemon Berry to me is by far the best amino supplement flavor I ever tasted. I would follow that with Fruit punch and then watermelon, but all are excellent!! Here is a link to my more thorough review...http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163636691

beerock1987's Rating

I was able to sample all 3 flavors from Neon Sport and they did not disappoint. First off the taste was great, which is nice because I have spent a lot of money on products that don't taste well and don't have the desired effect that I was looking for. I would rank the flavors as Fruit Punch, Watermelon, Lemon Berry. As for results I felt that my work lasted longer and were better quality than those workouts with out it. It is just as good if not better than Alpha Amino by Cellucor which was my favorite up until I tried Kinetic. I used this as a intra workout supplement along with Volt as my pre workout and this is a very strong combo. Although they are both good by themselves I think that they are even better together .

Nelli96's Rating

After using Neon Sport's Volt, I was skeptical, but very excited to try Kinetic (BCAA-SAA). I was skeptical because of using other SAA products and feeling nothing from them during my workout, actually almost getting worse throughout. However, Kinetic brought something different to the table. My excitement came from the surprise I had using Volt. First, Kinetic mixes very well, and unlike other products, never really settles. In addition to this, the taste is incredible! I held off into my workout as much as I could while still feeling the effects of Volt, but once I needed the assistance of Kinetic, it was there for me. Kinetic provided me the energy I needed to power through my workout. My strength levels never dropped, and seemingly my rest time was able to be shortened more than usual. My laser-like focus continued well past the end of my workout. Great product! Can't wait to use it again.

kilburngary's Rating

I would like to thank Cory and the guys over at Neon Sport for giving me the opportunity to review this product. (Mixability) - I found that some Aminos/BCAAs leave little particles floating around but Kinetic mixes very easy and dissolves in just a few shakes. (Taste) - I don't like to sip on anything too sweet in the gym so I typically mix about 1-2 scoops in with about 36 oz of water, and the taste is on point. I tried the Lemon Berry. The flavor is a little different but trust me, it's GAF. Easily on of the best tasting Amino/BCAA products! (Effect) - I am currently dieting so getting through workouts has been a little tough. I like to sip on Kinetic during my workout and it defiantly gives me that extra boost in the gym to get things done. I no longer have to drag myself around in the gym. I have also noticed a a huge increase in recovery! (Ingredient Profile) - Kinetic contains a 3:1:1 blend of L-Leucine, L-Valine, L isoleucine. It also contains a Energy blend which include L-Carnitine Tartate, Raw Coconut Water Extract, and Ascorbic Acid. Kinetic lacks a little bit when it comes the BCAAs, but makes up for it with the SAAs (Silk Amino Acids). I love the added coconut water extract which is great for hydrating during a demanding workout. This profile is very good, not as good as other BCAAs/Aminos on the market but still very good. (Value) - Kinetic is a little bit pricey compared to other Amino/BCAA products on the market, but you get what you pay for. Kinetic is a good quality product and worth every penny!. (Overall) - Kinetic is now my go to Amino/BCAA product. It is a quality supplement with a great taste, ingredient profile, effect, ext. Kinetic may be on the pricey side but I assure you that it's worth it.

brandonbix3's Rating
Watermelon

Have never been a real big fan on BCAAs but after trying these I might actually consider buying more. I felt more alert and intensity was high throughout my whole workout. The watermelon taste was pretty good as well. It doesn't give you that tingle like volt but it gives you amazing focus and great energy for the gym. Can't wait to try the lemon berry flavor next!

dml989's Rating

I was given this product for free to review for neon sport. That being said I have no reason to be biased or lie, they asked for my honest opinion. First thing you will notice is the great taste. Refreshingly sweet with sour notes. I took it before workouts (I prefer to drink only water during workouts) and in the morning on rest days. During the workouts it gave me edurance to put out a few more reps when under duress and allowed me to push for extra sets on heavy load days. I felt a as though my recovery was cut by a day or two which is key when trying to build muscles. This product has a combination of BCAAs as well as SAA (silk amino acids) which are a newly discovered for of AAs and help build muscle more efficiently. Will buy more.

Kdubattack's Rating

Neon Sport was kind enough to send me a couple samples. One of the flavors that I tried was the fruit punch. This was my favorite flavor out of the three. It tastes like the kool - aid fruit punch which pleases my inner fat kid. I love this flavor and plan to get some supply. Lemon berry was very tarty . Almost the exact same flavor as the lemon berry pound cake at Starbucks though. For me, this was an ok flavor. I would still get it if it was the only flavor left. This watermelon tasted closed to the Cellucor C4 watermelon flavor. For Neon Sport, they have nailed this flavor; I am allergic to watermelon so this is great for me. At the end of the day, out of all three I would get the fruit punch.

nkinneysr's Rating

I received some same packs of kinetic from Coryreps from Neon. All three flavors taste great and then product was light on the stomach while sipping on it intra workout. It seemed to help with recovery. Thanks Coryreps and Neon for the samples

haticK's Rating
Watermelon

The product itself is good and provides a nice intra-workout drink. I was given a free sample of the watermelon flavor and I wasn't a fan of it at all. I'm not a watermelon flavor fan at all and this one was just way too sweet and tart even with extra water. It also gave me a stomach ache while working out and made me feel nauseous.

Jessward20's Rating
Watermelon

Good product, it's deff really important to get those BCAA's so this is an easy and tasty way, This was my first BCAA product and I am going to continue buying it!

piraterunner75's Rating

Received samples of 3 flavors from Cory Reps @ Neon Sport. The flavors were really great, along the same sweetness as Neon's PWO Volt. They mixed really well. I drink BCAA's during my workout. I usually use BSN's Amino X when I workout. What I noticed about Kinetic was that I did not notice any change in my energy level throughout the workouts. I did notice a bit more muscle soreness the next day but cannot rule out slight change in workout. Not really sure how much of each amino acid I was getting as it is a proprietary blend but most (even Amino X) are like that. I would use the product in the future but would need to see a price change comparable to Amino X to permantly switch. But overall, a good product.

veronicapatt's Rating

By far my favorite product! I've been using Kinetic for months and have never once felt the need to switch to another product. It mixes extremely well and the flavors are delish with no nasty after taste left behind. I notice big differences between the days I take Kinetic and the days that I don't. Taking it before and after my workout helps keep my body strong throughout my entire gym session and absolutely helps repair my muscles afterwards. If I don't take Kinetic after heavy lifting days, I am noticeably sore in the following days so it's a real bummer if I don't have scoops left!

matty316's Rating

Thanks to Neon Sport and CoryReps for sending me the samples of Kinetic. All the flavors tasted great. The mix-ability of Kinetic was excellent, no sediment or chalky residue.The lemon berry especially. It had a very refreshing flavor. It was a definite pick me up after a long, hard workout. I work out in the mornings and Kinetic gave me the sustained energy that I needed to last me throughout the day. It also helped me to recover so that I was able to work out again that night. Different muscle group of course. I was able to continue my work out the next morning with no muscle soreness or fatigue either. Overall, a great amino acid product. Perfect ratio, highly recommended.

CoryNash18's Rating

I was recently sent samples of this product from Neon Sport to try and this is by far my favorite BCAA I have ever taken. I love that it has both the BCAAs for enhanced protein synthesis and the SAAs for lasting endurance. The taste of all the flavors is phenomenal and it mixes very well and the recovery from them is absolutely amazing. I reccommend only using one scoop though because if you use two for me it tends to be to sweet to consume during a workout, but these are definitely worth every penny. If you are looking at this product then I say buy it, buy it, buy it.

cdeome's Rating
Lemon Berry

Love the Aminos.. Good post workout drink after the shake. Makes recovery a lot better. I typically do this after training.. and especially on rest days. I only had a couple of days worth on this product, so I am unable to tell you if I was able to gain or not, but it felt just like I was drinking Amino1 from MP. The lemon berry flavor was amazing. I am going to purchase that one for sure. The watermelon was a bit too sweet for me. My wife loved it though.

Sachem43's Rating

Good pump no crash

jimmcnab's Rating
Lemon Berry

I'm not sure what difference SAA may make over BCAA but this has both. The amount of BCAAs is nowhere near what you'd find in a straight up BCAA like BPI Best BCAA or AST AR-5, but that's kind of the point with this. Like Cellucor, Neon has the flavor on point. I can say that this product makes you feel completely hydrated after working out. It leaves me feeling reenergized. I'll use this as part of my pre, intra, and post workout drink. I'll rotate it with BPI Best and AR-5. I don't what it is about this stuff but I crave it all the time. Over the past two weeks I drink about four servings in a day. It's just that awesome!

frostedfire927's Rating

I only received a sample of this product however it was enough to know I won't be buying it. It fueled my workout, not immensely but just enough to notice a difference. The taste was like dumping a pixie stick in my skater bottle. I had to chug it during my workout. This is not the product I was looking for.