Natrol My Favorite Multiple Energizer Reviews

The Ideal Multiple To Meet The Needs Of Today's Busy Lifesyle!

9.8
9.7

• erv1n

excellent multivitamin and multi mineral product... you only need 1 tablet dialy and it has excellent price...

vlada3973's Rating

vlada3973 did not leave a written review for this product.

RomanianMuscle's Rating

Great product !! For 8 bucks you get two months' worth of vitamins and minerals, what a deal !!

aliapd did not leave a written review for this product.

petruhastein's Rating

petruhastein did not leave a written review for this product.

Teofilho's Rating

Nothing great, but the price and one pill a day is fair for a multi-vitamin.......

1 (and main) price :) 2 easy to swallow 3 serving size is 1 tab (for exmp Animal Pak is 11 tabs) 4 good vitamin profile so 10/10

jscott6414's Rating

Easy to swallow, had previously been taking other multi vitamins, with these I noticed an increase in overall mood and well being. Very happy with these!

dorkzrcool's Rating

I bought these just to try them out, as they were on sale and from a good company, and I am finding them to be great! They have the benefits of a multivitamin with the added bonus of a small energy boost. I say if you're looking for a multi-vit that's good quality, affordable, and will do its job well, this is where it's at!

Advitam's Rating

A great Vitamin that gives me an extra perk in the morning and keeps my body on the same road as my goals.

naderqud's Rating

from the very first day i took this, i felt the energy and focus. It was incredible i felt very happy and excited also. And i know it was from this product. It died down slowly though after the first week, my body probably tolerated it quickly. It definitely is My favorite multiple energizer :D

Exercise Eric's Rating

This is a great multi. It has every vitamin and mineral you need in large amounts. It also has Green Tea and Gingko Biloba for energy and focus. And you can't beat the price.