NOW Pea Protein Reviews

100% Pure Formula High In Protein And Amino Acids!

Good

divadrolyat's Rating

Simple ingredient...just Pea protein! Excellent for Vegans etc...love this!!

fitanffifty's Rating
Unflavored

Does blend well but easy to digest. Like the fact that it bioavalibility is ranked high,no digestive problems. Teaspoon of honey helps with taste and uptake Now Sports!!!!!!!

MathewBueckers's Rating

Horrible taste

DSDELANEY's Rating

NOW Pea Protein is a great product & it helps me maintain my level of fitness throughout the year

MIKECRUSEN's Rating
Unflavored

Now sports pea protein is excellent, taste is okay, helps build muscle and helps with recovery well for me, this is the only protein i take after the gym. I have great results with it, i recommend it.

gosselinpaul's Rating
Unflavored

Horrible taste. Has a bitter and spicy taste. Do not purchase unless your wanting to toss your money away.

• edridd
edridd's Rating
Unflavored

It is important to note ! Protein alone, disgusted. The protein is only recommended to mix in a blender! Each morning I fill my stomach with this protein in the blender ,is very clean and pure and of course - NON GMO, so every day I stay energetic and healthy.

marcy4hope's Rating

I love this powder mixed with the now sports sprouted brown rice powder. Makes for a very smooth drink. I blend it with a cup of water and a frozen banana and refrigerate to get thick. My fave breakfast that I end up craving to have again the rest of the day.

r33kon's Rating
Unflavored

Perfect unflavored protein powder, some people wont be able to handle the taste. It's UNFLAVORED!

mek1981's Rating
Unflavored

mek1981 did not leave a written review for this product.

balderthegreat's Rating
Unflavored

I have developed some sort of issues with whey and beef protien and I was looking for an alternative that doesn't have any side effects for me . I found pea protien. It doesn't cause any stomach problems for me and I feel like it works just as well as the other protiens. Everyone complains about the taste but it is just protien. No additives or fillers. It's pure and clean. I prefer a natural and clean product over one that has a bunch of jive in it. I don't trust or like the fake sweetners and from my experience if it tastes like candy or a danish it's probably got some stuff in it I don't want. That being said I'm 49 and remember the Wieder protiens from the 80s. The taste is kinda like that. But it's not that bad if your just trying to grow and you need an alternative to other protiens. I'm happy that I could find a good protien that doesn't bother my stomach. It's not like your sitting down and savoring it like a good whiskey, it's protien, you drink it and go train and grow. So my opnion is if you want a great alternative that works like the other stuff and you're not a style over substance kinda person then this is what your looking for. If your just into bright shiny objects and don't care what your using as long as it's pretty and tasty then don't buy it. I'd rather grow and be healthy than prance around like a princess.

londahe86's Rating

londahe86 did not leave a written review for this product.

ChefJD37's Rating
Unflavored

This has been one of the better protein powders I have tried. I feel better knowing that it is from plants so I get a break from all the animal proteins. It does leave a grainy texture but it is unlike the grainy texture of whey protein. I don't seem to mind it at all. I also chose to mix it with my whey proteins and weight gainers. Overall great product.

verukia's Rating

This is a great protein powder from plants. Mixes with anything, and does not alter the flavor. It does leave a grani-texture in shakes, but if you don't mind that (like I don't), then you'll like it. It has a good amount of protein per serving. NO Additional ingredients, and I like it so I can keep a balance with my other protein supplements. It's great for baking "protein" stuff!

eekLV's Rating
Unflavored

(02/15/15): UPDATE/EDIT: Product of China. Please boycott all foods, pet toys and baby toys originating or processed in China. <This review overrules my older review. Please read carefully. (03/01/14): This stuff only has one ingredient which is perfect. :D Just be aware that it has 3x the usual amount of sodium than some whey protein powders. :P The taste is decent....not advised to "just add water" if you are picky with taste. :l The texture even after shaking can feel like you are still inhaling dust.....but it shouldn't make you gag. The stuff is really cheaply priced for a considered "healthy" supplelement when compared to others with minimal amount of additives. About to finish my 1st tub and have 2 more tubs on hand. :) Decent stuff.

alisonlifts's Rating
Unflavored

This protein is really awesome in terms of what is in it. I like that it contains iron because as I woman and a vegetarian sometimes I am lacking in it. It is not too hard on my stomach either. Downside--it tastes HORRIBLE. The texture is really thick and the taste is so bad unless I mix it well with something else with a strong taste. Probably won't buy again based on that.

Kmber's Rating

This is a great plant based protein option for me. No added junk like soy, or preservatives. My stomach is super sensitive to protein powders along with being celiac, and this one causes me no problems with good flavor. My favorite is chocolate, very rich flavor, I can mix it with almond milk and it's as good as hot cocoa!

brookedragon's Rating
Unflavored

Pea protein is a great alternative for me since my stomach cannot handle whey or casein. I'm not sure what the exact reasoning is, but I always get very nauseous every time I take whey or casein. Pea protein mixes great and is actually really great to bake with as well! I never feel sick when consuming this protein!

tim86m's Rating
Unflavored

I love this stuff. Really doesn't taste like much of anything if you mix it using 2-3 times more water than the bottle recommends. Super easy to drink that way and I love knowing that i'm not drinking all those artificial sweeteners like other products have. Great price!!

mzakarow's Rating

Buy this stuff all the time. Taste is not great, but at least it has no artificial sweeteners and other garbage found in most protein supp's. Gets the job done, at the end of the day thats all that matters.