NOW Pea Protein Reviews

100% Pure Formula High In Protein And Amino Acids!

Good

fuzzycoon's Rating

The scoop was at the bottom of the bottle, had to make a mess and lose product getting it, very poor design. I could not recommend this product.

cpa's Rating
Unflavored

I know this is good for you, but it is the only protein powder I have ever been unable to drink because of the taste. I am known for liking every food--I never turn food away due to taste. This stuff ruined my strawberry, blueberry, raspberry smoothie. I even tried adding sweetener and strawberry whey protein. Nothing could save this.

Teemofit's Rating
Unflavored

Is not bad just different from other Vegan/vegetarian powders. I shaked for enough time that there was still little powder residue. Unflavored is great, you can just eat other flavor powders along with it or something organic like honey to make it easier to drink.

johnperlin's Rating
Unflavored

I love this product because it does what is says it does. It is low in calories and high in protein, it mixes well even in a shaker bottle, and because it is unflavored I can mix it with anything. My son is a picky eater and he mostly only eats pancakes well with this product I can get him to eat protein packed pancakes without him being any wiser. I love it!

gatorcam22's Rating

This is the first product review I have written after several years of reading reviews prior to buying products. That shows you how much of a fan I am of this. Taste: It is unflavored but to me tastes like unflavored oatmeal. I just mix with water in a shaker. The texture is that of any other non-dairy protein powder. Results: I drink protein shakes as it is 120 calories with 24 g of protein. It is great for recovery like most products. Cost: They used to only sell the 2 lb tub but since started the 7 lb tub. It is usually $43. That is a great price for 7 lbs or 96 servings especially if you have multiple shakes per day. Additional Comments: This does not cause any mucous like whey powders cause me to have. It can make you feel a little bloated I believe because of the sodium, but keep drinking water and it makes your muscles feel full.

LouisDrummer's Rating

helps me gain muscle and is very healthy, my skin is clearing up and for the awful taste. just add a flavor product (i got mine from bulk powders - Liquidflav - chocolate) it now taste's sweet and easy to drink.

PrestKeith's Rating
Unflavored

Some people complain about the taste but they are used to SUCRALOSE in their protein. I'll take HEALTH any day. I've had great results with this powder, much easier on my stomach and doesn't create phlegm like WHEY.

KohlDonnelly's Rating
Unflavored

This is one of the few protein powders I can take due to the fact that I'm lactose intolerant. I mix it with water and have no problem with digestion. It tastes and smells like the pet store but it gets the job done.

carinaeberle13's Rating
Unflavored

Good source of protein, but I have to return it because the taste & texture was unbearable. Tried my hardest to gulp it down, couldn't do it!!

divadrolyat's Rating

Simple ingredient...just Pea protein! Excellent for Vegans etc...love this!!

fitanffifty's Rating
Unflavored

Does blend well but easy to digest. Like the fact that it bioavalibility is ranked high,no digestive problems. Teaspoon of honey helps with taste and uptake Now Sports!!!!!!!

MathewBueckers's Rating

Horrible taste

DSDELANEY's Rating

NOW Pea Protein is a great product & it helps me maintain my level of fitness throughout the year

MIKECRUSEN's Rating
Unflavored

Now sports pea protein is excellent, taste is okay, helps build muscle and helps with recovery well for me, this is the only protein i take after the gym. I have great results with it, i recommend it.

gosselinpaul's Rating
Unflavored

Horrible taste. Has a bitter and spicy taste. Do not purchase unless your wanting to toss your money away.

• edridd
edridd's Rating
Unflavored

It is important to note ! Protein alone, disgusted. The protein is only recommended to mix in a blender! Each morning I fill my stomach with this protein in the blender ,is very clean and pure and of course - NON GMO, so every day I stay energetic and healthy.

marcy4hope's Rating

I love this powder mixed with the now sports sprouted brown rice powder. Makes for a very smooth drink. I blend it with a cup of water and a frozen banana and refrigerate to get thick. My fave breakfast that I end up craving to have again the rest of the day.

r33kon's Rating
Unflavored

Perfect unflavored protein powder, some people wont be able to handle the taste. It's UNFLAVORED!

mek1981's Rating
Unflavored

mek1981 did not leave a written review for this product.

balderthegreat's Rating
Unflavored

I have developed some sort of issues with whey and beef protien and I was looking for an alternative that doesn't have any side effects for me . I found pea protien. It doesn't cause any stomach problems for me and I feel like it works just as well as the other protiens. Everyone complains about the taste but it is just protien. No additives or fillers. It's pure and clean. I prefer a natural and clean product over one that has a bunch of jive in it. I don't trust or like the fake sweetners and from my experience if it tastes like candy or a danish it's probably got some stuff in it I don't want. That being said I'm 49 and remember the Wieder protiens from the 80s. The taste is kinda like that. But it's not that bad if your just trying to grow and you need an alternative to other protiens. I'm happy that I could find a good protien that doesn't bother my stomach. It's not like your sitting down and savoring it like a good whiskey, it's protien, you drink it and go train and grow. So my opnion is if you want a great alternative that works like the other stuff and you're not a style over substance kinda person then this is what your looking for. If your just into bright shiny objects and don't care what your using as long as it's pretty and tasty then don't buy it. I'd rather grow and be healthy than prance around like a princess.