NOW Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Reviews

Provides Necessary Fatty Acids, And MCTs Beneficial To Overall Health!

7.8
Good
Unflavored

hotscotchbonnet's Rating
Unflavored

I have been using coconut oil for several months now and can recommend it - I love it, find it easy to digest and it gives me good energy. I have used various brands including NOW. However this product arrived rancid. It was inedible, with a sour 'off' taste and bad smell that did not resemble the normal product in any way. I had to chuck it. To make matters worse I was also slapped with a massive fedex tax bill in the post a few weeks later (£10 fee in admin alone, before adding 20% VAT), despite the fact that this was a food and VAT exempt. I was really unhappy and will never order this product again unless I was sure it was coming from proper storage facilities with correct tax paperwork.

Kirillkg's Rating

The smell is strong, but if you fry the meat on it, it does not feel the taste of coconut, if added to the pasta that does not taste very nice. I concluded grill meat but not add in garnish. I'll buy it again.

EllenNilene's Rating

This is the best coconut oil I have purchased. Though it has no flavor, the taste and smell is sweet. I have purchased other types of coconut oil and this is the purest of them all and cost effective. Thank you!

muscledude33's Rating

This is a great product, use it for cooking and just taking it on its own. Coconut has great benefits more than any other oils combined. Tip: You don't need a great amount in order to cook with, when it melts it has a high liquid volume.

tatertoos's Rating

Stronger flavor than I expected but not bad. Solid product with great quality backing from a reputable company.

omniantila's Rating

omniantila did not leave a written review for this product.