NOW Maca Reviews

Good

ketbuga's Rating

just good product...

Ryan900m's Rating

Great product and price, worked for me! Better moods and energy throughout the day, higher libido and definitely more volume!

bigrudolph's Rating

I can't take it , it gives me a headache ...

lrakela's Rating

You carried another NOW product in this area that was an excellent natural product ~ that got low reviews, and was discontinued. I researched, and tried many products, then found this one, that I'm having excellent results with, and it's getting overall low reviews. I for one endorse this product, and highly recommend it. I rarely write reviews, and my purpose is to balance the negative reviews to keep it in stock.

Grady4570's Rating

Works good

jaguer's Rating

jaguer did not leave a written review for this product.

mpettine's Rating

Ottimo prodotto sia a livello digestivo che di effetto. Consigliato.

Diegoes's Rating

Diegoes did not leave a written review for this product.

RN2590's Rating

RN2590 did not leave a written review for this product.

Embedded's Rating

The only time I felt anything on this product is when I took a large dose and that was not a good feeling. Finished the entire bottle (at recommended dose)just to give it a fair chance and felt absolutely nothing. I like some NOW products but this is a waste of money.

snowegal's Rating

I have been diagnosed with a hormone imbalance by my GYN which was causing me all sorts of problems, in September I had a non invasive procedure that was a failure and was next left looking into a hysterectomy. After doing some research on my own out of curiosity and desperation I found Maca Root and figured a $15 bottle of pills was cheaper than yet another surgery. In 2 weeks of taking Maca Root my symptoms have disappeared and I feel comfortable leaving my house again.

PANTHIRAS's Rating

PANTHIRAS did not leave a written review for this product.

cachonso's Rating

Excellent sexual overdrive.

Jordan107's Rating

Jordan107 did not leave a written review for this product.

masterseargent's Rating

Good solid product. Results increase over time.

Duggzpumped's Rating

This product helped me with overall health. I will always take it regardless of training or not. It isnt going to do everything for you, it does help you do more each day and feel better.

williamrpratt's Rating

After a week or so I did notice a significant difference, increase in stamina and volume. Would recommend.

seaman2223's Rating

I stop taking this product. See no results and effects.

mpieman's Rating

I have more energy and am not so tired at the end of a long day.I heard about this on Afternoon Advice on Sirius 99,(Playboy Radio))and I even noticed a difference where the girls in the "Fishbowl" are still enthusiastic at the end of the show (they are all punped up on Maca). I work a second job as a valet and Now Maca has made a big difference in my stamana to run for cars way past midnight. These capsules are wonderful. I take 2 in the morning & 2 at night for a total of 2000mg.