NOW MCT Oil Reviews

A Weight Management Thermogenic That Spares Lean Muscle Tissue!

9.6
9.8

raywinkelman's Rating

This stuff has no taste, no smell, no side effects! Just a whole lot'ta GAINS.

dsnydave1029's Rating

This stuff is awesome. I take 2 tbsp a day w my black coffee. It keeps me energized till well into the afternoon. It's like rocket fuel! Only downside is it gives your tummy a bit of a burn. But that also gets rid of your appetite for a while! Buy this stuff if you are in the market for these oils

thecakeisal1e's Rating

Easy to add to anything (unlike the capsules), tasteless, pretty okay price/oz. Pretty much essential for thermogenics/keto. Wish there would be a sale on this so I can stock up ;P

Bellator2112's Rating

Great product. I like that there is no flavor of taste to it, which makes it even easier to mix with almost anything. Mix it in the blender with coffee in the morning and it gets my day started right.

rollin04's Rating

Great product to get your healthy fats

sallyhealy50's Rating

Great texture. Completely neutral flavor. I like that it comes in a glass bottle because MCT oil tends to eat away at plastic. I wouldn't want plastic molecules in my MCT oil now! Boosts my ketones with every serving. I use 4 tbsp per day.

trollerskate's Rating

I've been using this for months, just now ordered it from BB. It's a great product and can really give you a kick in the pants in the morning, whether it be in BPC or just in my preworkout. Highly recommended

changenow13's Rating

I use this on salads, pasta, and even in my coffee to help increase my fat intake for the day. It gives a nice texture and mild taste. It's very convenient and affordable!

Marwal's Rating

I heard of this product from a notable online doctor, and was pleased to see it a available on this site. It provides an amazing amount of even and consistent energy when I take it early in the day. I have noticed it also minimizes my gravings between meals. Excellent product!!

NPR77's Rating

Really like this product. been using about 2 weeks and really feel like I notice improved sustained energy levels as well as improved recovery.(faster and less sore)

musclewolf72's Rating

Really good,i used in all my cooking and salads.Will decreased your body fat,along with intense cardio and weight lifiting

BoilerBrad's Rating

I am rating both product and service (order and delivery). It appears the product is working because it helped get me into a deeper ketosis in an easier way (less coconut oil, butter, etc.) -- MCT is easy to add into a cold drink, dressing or coffee. The service was excellent -- I usually only order products, when available, via Amazon, but wanted to give BB a shot so I ordered one from each at the same time (Sunday evening, Oct 4th). Fast foward a few days, I received the BB order on Wednesday, Oct. 7th) and the Amazon order two days later on Friday, Oct. 9th. I'm very impressed with the BB order handling. Also, the BB order of NOW MCT came very well packaged -- essentially a bottle in a box, in a box. The Amazon order was the bottle wrapped and boxed -- it worked, but not as good as BB. Good work Bodybuilding.com!!!

ssolo_99's Rating

This stuff is fantastic. I did a bit of research myself, watched the BB video and then took the chance that I wasn't being spun and tried the stuff. Wow! First I'm doing the Atkins diet and the stuff helps me get back into ketosis after my weekly cheat meal (common...you do it too). But even more than that its helping shed pounds like crazy. You take it three times a day and my appetite has disappeared. Amazingly though it seems to act like an energy boost too. If you're doing Atkins, trying to shed weight, are worried about your blood lipid levels or just want an energy boost then you've found your liquid gold. I'm personally going to stock up before word gets out and the price increases.

sam1400's Rating

I'm on the Keto diet and Coconut oil is a very big part of it for me. The MCT Oil is basically all the good benefits of the coconut oil concentrated. This Oil gives me the energy boost to get though the day and my workout. I really like this product.

pipes1939's Rating

I am using the oil to up the calorie count in my shakes. My body weight has gone up 3 lbs in the last month mainly due to the shakes with the oil. You definitely want to start by adding only two table spoons to 72 oz of shake (Vit D Milk, 6 tbs Now MCT oil, Vanilla Monster Mass, Now's CarboGain, Egg Whites, 1/2 banana and Creatine Monohydrate ).

pammartin86's Rating

pammartin86 did not leave a written review for this product.

Dude1974's Rating

Just started using this with my own version of Bulletproof coffee...about 1oz/20oz coffee, 1st off noticing a nice sharp head all day, evergy is most definitely raised as well, now If I can get actually working out back into the mix....

defrow16's Rating

defrow16 did not leave a written review for this product.

sylvieash's Rating

This product ia great. I use 1 tablespoon every morning in my bulletproof coffee. Will definitely buy again when I start running out.

RANCID215's Rating

I add a tablespoon in my morning smoothie now. It's a excellent product for the price. I Feel very focused early in the morning and threw out the work day. I love this stuff.