NOW MCT Oil Reviews

A Weight Management Thermogenic That Spares Lean Muscle Tissue!

Dude1974's Rating

Just started using this with my own version of Bulletproof coffee...about 1oz/20oz coffee, 1st off noticing a nice sharp head all day, evergy is most definitely raised as well, now If I can get actually working out back into the mix....

defrow16's Rating

defrow16 did not leave a written review for this product.

sylvieash's Rating

This product ia great. I use 1 tablespoon every morning in my bulletproof coffee. Will definitely buy again when I start running out.

RANCID215's Rating

I add a tablespoon in my morning smoothie now. It's a excellent product for the price. I Feel very focused early in the morning and threw out the work day. I love this stuff.

snowbunnie8421's Rating

use it in my salads and gives it a sweet taste!! love it!!!

Frankietheman's Rating

my go to MCT oil currently

superdmoo's Rating

This is an amazing product. I've never dabbled into consuming a large amount of good saturated fat before and its ridiculous how much of a change there is. I felt it pretty hard. Energy and stimulation. Though, this can be kinda rough on your insides. You may want to add a digestive enzyme or probiotic.

romansotelo's Rating

Very nice product. I use it for my oil shakes mixing it with my whey protein before and after workout. Seems to work in giving me extra energy I needed for my workouts since I don't eat carbs (ketogenic diet). Seems to help me get back to ketosis after my refeed day..

drbrown19's Rating

This product does seem to help with my ability to focus and gives a little more stamina throughout the day. It is excellent with coffee in the morning or mixed in with a shake. I havent noticed any effect with weight management yet, but still early in the process

pattybell's Rating

Excellent product. I just start getting the result i want

chogan25's Rating

I love this product - I use it in my Bulletproof coffee every morning and it has been fueling through my day and through my 2nd of 2 workouts. LOVE it!!

aliciagoungo's Rating

MCT OIL is AMAZING!!!!! I just started picking up my workout routine in February and have had great changes but I've been struggling with shedding the last of my body fat. I bought the MCT Oil and started it 2 weeks ago. My weight at that time was 108lbs and today I'm at 104lbs.... I can actually see my lower abs..... OMG!!!!! There is no weird taste or smell to the MCT Oil, which makes it very easy to consume. I suggest taking the oil 1-Tablespoon at first to allow your body to get use to it. It sometimes causes a bit of stomach cramps/aches at first, but goes away after the first week. The results don't lie! I highly recommend this product!

TheBroberts1986's Rating

Best mct oil product period. No sugar no flavoring which i would avoid with this product sugar+ mct oil= fat gain. I currently have been using this product as a staple supplement for over 1 year now and its the bedt fat loss, fat burner, energy product ive ever taken. Its not marketed for all that but thats what it is capable of.

Sjean89's Rating

Sjean89 did not leave a written review for this product.

Advitam's Rating

I'm a firm believer in Medium chain fatty acids and this is the easiest way to get them. I mix 1 tablespoon with equal parts apple cider vinegar and toss with green salads for dressing. It's flavorless and easy to incorporate.

freyall's Rating

Great product, great company. My order arrived the very next day and was very well packed with basically 3 layers of cardboard. The oil itself is excellent, you can't use it for much of regular cooking because of the low smoke point but for low-temp baking and low-temp sauteing,it's fine. Just have to try several times to know the smoke point. I also use it in homemade mayo recipe, the most delicious and healthy mayo I have ever had! Highly recommend it! I will definitely buy from bodybuilding.com again when I run out, you guys ROCK!

357MAGUNM's Rating

357MAGUNM did not leave a written review for this product.

carnesba's Rating

I have been using the MCT oil for about 4 months, I use it in conjuction with my Thrive Weightloss. It is the only oil you can use on the plan. When you live with the traditional southern male, who thinks every meal needs to be fried, it comes in really handy. MCT oil is a medium chain tri. basically meaning that it disapates as soon as it is digested and will not be stored a fat, like vegetable, canola or even olive oil. The on down to it is that you can not cook with it on high heat.

IrieFitGirl's Rating

I have been using another brand of MCT oil for over a year now and it is my can't-live-without supplement. I tried the NOW brand as it is much less expensive and I'm LOVING IT!!! Great quality product - I'll definitely continue to use it!

gcondap's Rating

I bought a bottle of the NOW MCT Oil at a local store to be used for my husband's Alzheimer's disease. We liked that it is flavorless and has more caprylic acid than the TwinLabs MCT Fuel with the orange flavor. We add the NOW MCT Oil to instant puddings, coffee, hot chocolate, and yogurts. The only negative is that it is an oil, so we must be careful how much we use. We were happy to see the low price on BodyBuilding.com. The only problem is that I ordered 2 bottles 6 weeks ago, and I still do not have my MCT Oil!