NOW Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator Reviews

Herbs And Nutrients Designed To Support Healthy Liver Function!

7.9
Good
6.3

kingcaesar1's Rating

kingcaesar1 did not leave a written review for this product.

christapheo's Rating

The Ingredients listed on the store's page for the product are different than those detailed on the bottle I received.

makster's Rating

This is an excellent product. The Dr. told my wife she had high liver enzymes and the start of a fatty liver issue. I had her start taking this and in two months her liver enzymes were in check and the Dr. said her liver was in better shape. That truly made a believer out of me.

gibster's Rating

I had my blood tested and it came back that my liver enzymes were high. I took this product or a month and my levels are normal again.

rundcm's Rating

I think anyone who takes a pre-workout should take this. It's to re-whack your liver when it gets outta whack.

JoliBell's Rating

I had been taking Now Detox for a year. In June 2012 I found out that my liver lab results came out within normal. In the past I had never had any side effects from this products. It appeared to work well for me. However, after started taking the batch of Detox that I purchased in April, 2 cap/day ( I had 2 to 3 month supply of this product), I began to have stomach cramps, and eventually diarrhea. Besides having this,I felt just fine. I then reduced the dosage to 1 cap/day, the diarrhea is lessen. But I wanted to be sure if this reaaly came from this product, I stopped taking it for a few days, the loose stools were gone. I took the same batch (bottle) of product again, and the cramping with diarrhea were coming back. Now, I am very sure this had caused the problem. I then opened a new bottle, the diarrhea continued (It had been for 3 weeks). I have to admit that the product is excellent in regenerating the liver. However, I am not sure because of its ingredients or just of the quality of the recent batches had accidentally bypassed the Now Quality Control without their knowledge. Hope they will take a look into this and review the formulas (?) if it is neccessary. Thanks. Please let me know if you have any other Regenerator with a similar formula, less in strength, and may not cause problem as mentioned above.)

Isralien's Rating

I felt discomfort in a stomach when I accepted NOW during meal. After meal, about 15 minutes, it was better. Probably personal intolerance of one of components.

nikobb's Rating

Be very carefull with this product. I took it at night before bed with fish oil - fat free Greek yogurt with flax seed and 1000mg of D-3 and I ended up in ER with stomach cramps that wouldn't subside. After 4 shots of morphine and 16 hrs of pain the cramps subsided. I don't know if it was some kind of alergic reaction to some if the ingredients but be cautious if you decided to take this product. I only use Now products and am very happy. By the way this have the nastiest smell you can imagine.

alex_155's Rating

alex_155 did not leave a written review for this product.

Maybe not as potent as other brand for liver protection but more complete product.

Robin-12's Rating

Robin-12 did not leave a written review for this product.

Charone's Rating

Highly recommended!

onuraksu's Rating

onuraksu did not leave a written review for this product.