NOW L-Arginine Reviews

Provides Support For Muscle Gain While Limiting The Storage Of Fat!*

Good

wfujii90's Rating

I've been taking it for about a month now and I can really feel the extra pump it gives me during my workouts. It also seems to help me sleep at nigh when I take it right before I go to sleep.

brady3mta3's Rating

Its inexpensive which is great and the pills are large but that doesn't bother me. The problem is that the pills, if they sit too long they rupture. I'm guessing that they absorb moisture in the air causing this to happen. I'm going back to the smaller capsules so I don't have to throw the ones that blow up away.

ashsulky's Rating

This is one of 4 supplements I take for my pre-workout stack. When I don't take this supplement, I definitely notice the difference. Great to stack with Beta Alanine for a great pump.

Jimnasio's Rating

This product (Now L Arginine) did have some results. However its impact is very minor. The differences are hard to recognize as I go throughout my daily routine. However everyone is different. Why not give it a shot?

djx1318's Rating

I just started taking this supplement and I can honestly say that I can definitely feel that it has helped me with my workouts. I take 1 pill with the C-4 30 min before workout. I can do an extra Rep on every exercise in my routine.

natecoppock's Rating

Works awesome. You get a great pump for a cheap price

fatus26's Rating

fatus26 did not leave a written review for this product.

JonFranyutti's Rating

Awesome product; but tablets are HUMONGEOUS. Throat irritation from them being so huge & sister couldn't swallow them but I managed... Gotta suffer to get the results but this would be nicer in capsule form 1000mg (plastic caps)

SPLChamp's Rating

It works. There is a definite improvement in performance. The only reason I dont give it a 10 is because of the size of these pills. They are HUGE and very difficult to swallow.

mannurse's Rating

Decent product. I do feel like my workouts are better and more productive, but I think I can skip it next time.

Ozero's Rating

really enjoy the size of the pills. i take 1 in morning, 1 after eating and 3 with my pre-workout - this works really great for me

Halo300's Rating

I recommend L-arginine for anyone who wants an inexpensive boost while working out. I am on my 3rd cycle of this and it worked great when I first started and I'm slowly starting to see the results of this supplement pick back up. This really does help with blood flow.(All over your body) if you know what i mean. I find that this is a great supplement used in conjuction with Kre-alkalyn. I haven't used it with L-carnitine yet but I would imagine I would see phenomenal results. ***** your own tolerance to find you right dosage. I usually take 2 pills in the morning 2 pills in the afternon, and 2 pills before bed ( on off days). On workout days I take 2 in the morning, 2 about an hour before workout and 2 before bed. I drink it with cranberry juice.

LSU1994's Rating

Good price on L Arginine.

davidjackson's Rating

davidjackson did not leave a written review for this product.

Slplion's Rating

Seems to be effective when combined with L-Citrulline.

befit80's Rating

Nice product, works well, it gives me nice pumps and more power. I use to take 1000mg before my workouts.

• duo962
duo962's Rating

Pill is a little big so it can be a pain to swallow sometimes and it tends to explode if left out of bottle in even the tiniest humidity. Will probably go with the 500mg next time.

swickmma's Rating

swickmma did not leave a written review for this product.

corngogger's Rating

Friends a little advice , great stuff! if u are looking for a great pump for your workout at a great price , go no further. Drink a double exspresso,take your creatine, take 3 tabs of Now L-arginine and you'll have your pre-workout supp for 1/2 the price , really good stuff great pumps !!!

nikoshellas's Rating

Another Very effective product.. anyway I couldn't find the product I wanted (ON 100% Whey protein) which is very good! I would like also to than the company for the absolutely pro behavior to me, which I am overseas customer... (the delay of the delivery was as s result of our very bad customs, not the company) thank you again I try to have products only from you for me and my friends... (NIKOLAS - HELLAS)