NOW Green Tea Extract Reviews

Promotes Overall Health and Wellness and Supports Weight Loss*

ewschmidtdc's Rating

Using this to get lean and gain energy. Not so sure on the lean part, but it is 2 thumbs up for energy. I fade after lunch and this really picks me up. Bonus: I crave sugar in a major way after lunch with brain fog to boot. take this and the brain fog AND sugar craving goes. Has helped me get away from sugar. and should indirectly help with weight loss and less pain an inflammation from sugar binging. great product Now!

Oblivion2500's Rating

Best green tea supplement imo

AnewMe25's Rating

This is my go to for green tea. The price is good and you can't go wrong.

arunachala's Rating

Lousy service. I spent for 10 bottles of green tea extract. The bottles didn't reach me. Bodybyulding site not refunding.

ShannahMarie's Rating

ShannahMarie did not leave a written review for this product.

dida1984's Rating

Excellent product that helped me lose my belly fat especially when I started taking ginger with it but I will use the t-lean or maybe t-lean extreme instead of this because this takes some time to show the results. I felt t-lean showed results faster.

bkbowhunter's Rating

bkbowhunter did not leave a written review for this product.

MatthewGargano's Rating

This is a brand that I trust and buy from often. Once again "now" has provided me with a quality product that is nothing less than amazing.

Baxter90's Rating

Baxter90 did not leave a written review for this product.

mr.symmetry's Rating

An easy way to unleash the powers of green tea!

art1966's Rating

I have been taking it twice a day noticed a little difference in my weight i have lost 2 or 3 pounds.

nickswright's Rating

Good product, great value. I think I got 3 for the price of 1! Gotta love it!

BROWNEYEDJHAWK's Rating

BROWNEYEDJHAWK did not leave a written review for this product.

Wasarnamis's Rating

As I'm trying to loose some body fat, its a great supplement to gain my goals faster. My cardio workouts are more productive, sweat a lot more also.

ktdbir's Rating

ktdbir did not leave a written review for this product.

AllenX's Rating

AllenX did not leave a written review for this product.

ashsulky's Rating

Added this to my morning stack of vitamins only 3 weeks ago. Can't really pinpoint the effects of the green tea extract solely as I take a variety of supplements in the morning. I will continue to use because of the cheap price and I'm sure i'll see some decent results in the next 6 months.

GBeezie's Rating

NOW Foods makes great products, this is one of them!

tombond007's Rating

This is very good product. It boosts my energy level.

protein12345's Rating

great supplement for losing fat