NOW Green Tea Extract Reviews

Promote Overall Health and Wellness and Supports Weight Loss!*

bkbowhunter's Rating

bkbowhunter did not leave a written review for this product.

MatthewGargano's Rating

This is a brand that I trust and buy from often. Once again "now" has provided me with a quality product that is nothing less than amazing.

Baxter90's Rating

Baxter90 did not leave a written review for this product.

ColeBecks's Rating

Green Tea on the go!

mr.symmetry's Rating

An easy way to unleash the powers of green tea!

Oblivion2500's Rating

This is a great pre-workout alternative. It gives you energy and helps with building muscles and fat burning. I would recommend this over any pre-workout supplements.

art1966's Rating

I have been taking it twice a day noticed a little difference in my weight i have lost 2 or 3 pounds.

nickswright's Rating

Good product, great value. I think I got 3 for the price of 1! Gotta love it!

BROWNEYEDJHAWK's Rating

BROWNEYEDJHAWK did not leave a written review for this product.

Wasarnamis's Rating

As I'm trying to loose some body fat, its a great supplement to gain my goals faster. My cardio workouts are more productive, sweat a lot more also.

ktdbir's Rating

ktdbir did not leave a written review for this product.

AllenX's Rating

AllenX did not leave a written review for this product.

ashsulky's Rating

Added this to my morning stack of vitamins only 3 weeks ago. Can't really pinpoint the effects of the green tea extract solely as I take a variety of supplements in the morning. I will continue to use because of the cheap price and I'm sure i'll see some decent results in the next 6 months.

GBeezie's Rating

NOW Foods makes great products, this is one of them!

tombond007's Rating

This is very good product. It boosts my energy level.

protein12345's Rating

great supplement for losing fat

Grady4570's Rating

I have lost a lot of weight

peterjyj's Rating

Received this on a complimentary basis. Very good product. I lost about 15 pounds in 6 months using this and a host of other workout supplements, mostly Now, combined with good diet and regular exercise. No untoward side effects. Helped curb my appetite. Gave me more energy. Plus points for being a Vegetarian product.

hrtofamerica2000's Rating

This is a good product for the price. Same stuff as the pricey brands but a lot cheaper

JiggaLX's Rating

JiggaLX did not leave a written review for this product.