NOW Green Tea Extract Reviews

Promote Overall Health and Wellness and Supports Weight Loss!*

nickswright's Rating

Good product, great value. I think I got 3 for the price of 1! Gotta love it!

BROWNEYEDJHAWK's Rating

BROWNEYEDJHAWK did not leave a written review for this product.

Wasarnamis's Rating

As I'm trying to loose some body fat, its a great supplement to gain my goals faster. My cardio workouts are more productive, sweat a lot more also.

ktdbir's Rating

ktdbir did not leave a written review for this product.

AllenX's Rating

AllenX did not leave a written review for this product.

ashsulky's Rating

Added this to my morning stack of vitamins only 3 weeks ago. Can't really pinpoint the effects of the green tea extract solely as I take a variety of supplements in the morning. I will continue to use because of the cheap price and I'm sure i'll see some decent results in the next 6 months.

GBeezie's Rating

NOW Foods makes great products, this is one of them!

tombond007's Rating

This is very good product. It boosts my energy level.

protein12345's Rating

great supplement for losing fat

Grady4570's Rating

I have lost a lot of weight

peterjyj's Rating

Received this on a complimentary basis. Very good product. I lost about 15 pounds in 6 months using this and a host of other workout supplements, mostly Now, combined with good diet and regular exercise. No untoward side effects. Helped curb my appetite. Gave me more energy. Plus points for being a Vegetarian product.

hrtofamerica2000's Rating

This is a good product for the price. Same stuff as the pricey brands but a lot cheaper

JiggaLX's Rating

JiggaLX did not leave a written review for this product.

edgeo1978's Rating

It has a mild stimulant effect for me, green tea and tribulus taken together have an energizing effect for me!

abrownBB's Rating

abrownBB did not leave a written review for this product.

aarya79's Rating

aarya79 did not leave a written review for this product.

• 10lior
10lior's Rating

Excellent product. Good burn fat and a good wake up tired. There Caffeine

ahackett72's Rating

stacking this product with hydroxycut hardcore elite(great product). Gives me added energy in between doses of hydroxycut. I have a lot more energy and more motivation to go to the gym to burn that energy off. I will review again to share my results

felipeba's Rating

Could be more stronger, like 500mg instead of 400mg. I take it to get the thermogenic effect, I'm taking 4 pills/day (2 by the morning, 2 by the afternoon around 4-5pm). It really boosts me up, but just a little. But we need to be honest: it's a natural supplement and not a top thermogenic formula with other stuff inside. I'm achieving my goals, little by little, with a natural stack and I'm going to take for a long time. If you want a fast weight/fat cut, this isn't the best option. It does the job pretty well, I can feel the difference when I take it.

MGC92's Rating

Very strong. I started taking one pill daily and then switched to two. Two weeks later, I felt like tired and with no energy. After doing some research, I figured out that consuming tea in excess (especially green and black) would lead to a defficient iron absorption that provokes low energy levels and another symptom I had was Angular Cheilitis in my mouth. I stopped taking the tea for a week and started to take a multivitamin, all symptoms were gone, including cheilitis and lack of energy. Now, I'm following the indications by taking one pill daily.