NOW Beta-Alanine Powder Reviews

Supports Muscular Endurance & Delays Muscle Fatigue!*

9.7

sgtsallas's Rating
Unflavored

Affordable and efficient. Great results when combined with micronized creatine (mono).

Mohamedzakaria1's Rating
Unflavored

Guys im about to purchase but i found that it is written on the label that the dose is from 4 to 6 times per day !!! is it mandatory to take it 6 times per day !! for me that is to much , So is every one here is posting his review based on that dose ?

jenross76's Rating

Pure and versatile, this product is simply the best price for Carnosyn possible. Easily the number one beta-alanine available.

TheAnthonyUFC's Rating
Unflavored

This has the patented CarnoSyn beta-alanine, which is a great way to ensure quality. Really is tasteless. If you need a stand alone beta-alanine product, this is great. I recommend having a 1/2 tsp measuring spoon to scoop, as that's serving size. And don't get alarmed if you experience a tingling sensation. It's called parasthesia, which is harmless.

gtyoupel's Rating

Since this is unflavored, it makes this a MUST to add to your stack. For me personally, a lot of pre workouts were only getting me through about half of my workout and then I would be gased for the last few sets. Since this is very concentrated... you just take the recommended dosage and toss it in with your pre workout. Since the majority of pre workouts now a days already have Beta-Alanine in it, I cut back my scoops. I swap my pre workouts often, but I only take one scoop of pre workout and toss 1/2 tsp in and it fuels my whole workout and it gets me through till the end. I also do not fatigue as easily when hitting low reps and high weights or vis versa high reps low weights. With 250 servings at such a low price, you can not beat this. Definitely will buy this again and highly recommend buying it!!

• rdub86
rdub86's Rating
Unflavored

Great product!!! Amazing quality and quantity of serving for the price! Beware this is no serving scoop so you have to have or buy one for serving size. This will be my go-to for my beta-alanine supp

Slaughterhouse7's Rating
Unflavored

Typically, I purchase Nutrabio Carnosyn beta alanine. The price is a premium for the inherent quality control methods of their company. I decided to give this brand a try because it comes with 500 grams. Not surprisingly (if one were to do research), the products are essentially the same. basically identical in terms of ingredients (100% Carnosyn beta alanine only), unflavored, same texture, absorption rates and effective dosages. The one difference between the products is price. My only complaint about the product is the packaging. the cap is a flip-cap, not a *****/twist cap, making it likely that the container could come open during transport, dropping or a multitude of other occurrences. To solve this, I merely poured the contents into my Nutrabio container. Overall, the product does what it is supposed to, and does it well. I would say that this is the best value Carnosyn on the market by a large margin, being that all Carnosyn is essentially identical due to manufacturing standards. Carnosyn itself is a quality controlled form of beta alanine, superior in manufacturing methods in that it ensures the quality of the product. That being said, almost any product labeled "Carnosyn" is going to be held to a standard, and thusly, a buyer can purchase with confidence. At roughly 35% cheaper than my typical Nutrabio product, NOW is my new preference for Carnosyn beta alanine.

Yelnatsceltics's Rating

Good value, good company!

Baseballstud35's Rating
Unflavored

I really like this product, its cheap and it works. I take serving amount with pre and post workout all mixed together and sip it throughout workout. If I drink too much at a time I get all tingly and stuff. I feel it has really helped me with energy and recovery throughout workouts. It is very soluble and has no taste.

dchao's Rating

Love this stuff. Gives me lots of energy during my workout, so helps me push through and get the best out of my workout without muscle fatigue.

• kelumd
kelumd's Rating
Unflavored

not bad for the value, try to include a scoop to measure..

Rsvpism1's Rating

Rsvpism1 did not leave a written review for this product.

vipfarah's Rating
Unflavored

Carnosyn is the most popular, highest-quality beta-alanine on the market, in few words est Beta-Alanine ever. 250 servings for $20 no one can beat this price ever.

AndrewChow12's Rating

This is CarnoSyn BA, so you're getting pure, measurable BA, not to mention this stuff is so awesomely cheap for its quantity!

Richardx18's Rating
Unflavored

Richardx18 did not leave a written review for this product.

mikeveezy's Rating
Unflavored

I have used the NOW beta-alanine for 2 months now. I workout on average 5-6 days per week. In the two month period that I have had it, I have given a lot of it away to buddies who want to try it, and a bag with 20 servings to my brother, and I still have over half a bottle. I put the BA in my coffee about 10 minutes before I workout, this stuff hits you fast, and hard. It is by far the cheapest BA that I have seen, and I am saving so much money now that I do not have to buy the $40 30 servings pre workout. I love this stuff! I also have noticed when I take this product before a workout in the morning, my days are by far more productive in and out of the gym. I get home, and clean the house, OR run the errands that I have been needing to do. There are many reviews out that state that BA is a supplement that is safe to take year round. ALSO I do NOT notice a difference in mood on the days that I do not take it. All-in-all, this is my new pre workout for the time being and will stay that way for a long time. I dont work for a supplement company and Im not trying to sell this product to any. I just want people who are tight on money to know they can still buy supplements that can get the job done right.

IanRuss's Rating
Unflavored

IanRuss did not leave a written review for this product.

LaosGuy408's Rating

Best bang for your buck. Works Great aswell.

tennisnh86's Rating

This is the third brand of CarnoSyn Beta-alanine that I have bought. Previously I tried Infinite Labs and Optimum Nutrition pure CarnoSyn. I have also had multiple product with mixed ingredients which featured CarnoSyn. The trademark characteristic of CarnoSyn is that it is shiny and crystallized. NOW CarnoSyn has those crystals but it is far more powdery then either Optimum or Infinite Labs which I find odd. As far as the value its unbeatable, infinite labs costs 15$ for 200g where as you get 500g for 20$ with NOW. Despite being more powdery the product still performs just as well. I will keep buying from NOW in the future.

luisfecaicedo's Rating
Unflavored

Great product! You really can see some improvement in your workouts after a few weeks. Tastes ain´t good but is not that bad either. Would buy it again.