NOW Beta-Alanine Powder Reviews

7.7

• Maedem
Maedem's Rating
Unflavored

Maedem did not leave a written review for this product.

martiniz14's Rating
Unflavored

works great. This seems stronger than the same stuff that's in the preworkouts. If i don't take the preworkout, I use a bit less than the amount in the preworkouts but still hits stronger. this thing lasts a LONG time and for what it does i think it's a great value. I mix it with bcaas if i do have preworkout drink, and it works perfect

mmollett's Rating

Love it. Great price and noticeable effects during workouts.

Tmerkh's Rating
Unflavored

Price/serving on this is great, quality buy.... Except mine did not come with any scoop. I don't think any of them do but mine could have been lucky. It is a little uncomfortable trying to dose out 1 or 2 grams without a scoop..

fitnessdiva71's Rating

I have been taking this supplement for a while now. It has worked great for me.

MattDaDonn's Rating
Unflavored

Cheap and does what it's suppose to. Mixes very well and goes down easy.

scott306's Rating

Great value for the money.

tjh2013's Rating

tjh2013 did not leave a written review for this product.

Renier153's Rating

Stamina increase by 200%, this will take you to the next level

Lculpin's Rating

It's beta-alanine, and it's cheap. Does exactly what it's supposed to without costing an arm and a leg - this is the best bang-for-the-buck I could find. Noticeable increase in muscular endurance and significantly reduced fatigue/lactic acid buildup. This is one of very few staple products in my cupboard.

gskurski's Rating

Good value. Add this stuff to my pre-workout and post workout drinks. Also add it to my mid-morning shake. I like the beta-alanine tingles that you will definitely get if you are taking this product.

ryanmoose's Rating
Unflavored

I have taken this for 2.5 years always with my pre-workout, 1/2 teaspoon it starts working in about 15 mins. I now do not work out with out it, I find it very helpfull

OneFitMan's Rating

I just started using this product so I can't give it a 10 just yet, but so far I'm very pleased. There is absolutely no flavor to this product so I can easily drink it with water or mix with anything without it altering the flavor of a pre-workout or etc. Since starting this product, my lifts have been fantastic! I'm looking forward to seeing the additional edge this supplement may give me.

macielrage's Rating
Unflavored

Good! works well with creatine,alcar,citrulline malate,aakg,l-tyrosine and caffeine.

maverickzh's Rating

mixes well in anything, no taste

nhansen87's Rating
Unflavored

I add this to all my pre workout drinks. I got this because a lot of no products don't have enough of this in them. I have 3 to 3.5g total with my pwod. It mixes great and you would never know it was in there, until you feel the tingle. Seems to help with endurance at the gym. Will continue to keep this in my stack.

AlexGalinski's Rating
Unflavored

Great quality and value for money. Couldn't ask anything more, another amazing product by NOW.

masih666's Rating

i went from being able to do 24 sets a session to 50 sets 3 months or so, of course it was mostly because i conditioned myslelf and my stamina got higher but i believe this played a role as well so as for the results i was expecting to see, it does what it says and its been studied well so go for this, dont just take it preworkout, min 3 times aday

ahalvorson91's Rating
Unflavored

1 scoop always gave me that nice tingling sensation, and I feel like it defiitly did help prolong my workouts. The taste is terrible though, it doesnt completely mix in and leaves a feeling like sand in your mouth.

dodgersnty's Rating

Works well, you get the tingle that is expected and cheap for 250 servings.