NOW Beta-Alanine Powder Reviews

Supports Muscular Endurance & Delays Muscle Fatigue!*

gvjuanpablo's Rating

I stopped buying pre-workouts cause they are filled with cheap stuff and full of under-dosed ingredients. MuscleTech, MusclePharm and companies like those are just pure hype. Buy this along with a creatine monohydrate and L-Citrulline. Mix those ingredients and you get the best pre-workout! Plus it's really cheap. About this company I have to say they are serious and if you buy these products you're getting what payed for. Good job NOW. Well and about this product, It's pure beta-alanine. You know beta-alanine is woking when you get the tingling sensation.

• kelumd
kelumd's Rating
Unflavored

not bad for the value, try to include a scoop to measure..

Rsvpism1's Rating

Rsvpism1 did not leave a written review for this product.

vipfarah's Rating
Unflavored

Carnosyn is the most popular, highest-quality beta-alanine on the market, in few words est Beta-Alanine ever. 250 servings for $20 no one can beat this price ever.

AndrewChow12's Rating

This is CarnoSyn BA, so you're getting pure, measurable BA, not to mention this stuff is so awesomely cheap for its quantity!

Richardx18's Rating
Unflavored

Richardx18 did not leave a written review for this product.

mikeveezy's Rating
Unflavored

I have used the NOW beta-alanine for 2 months now. I workout on average 5-6 days per week. In the two month period that I have had it, I have given a lot of it away to buddies who want to try it, and a bag with 20 servings to my brother, and I still have over half a bottle. I put the BA in my coffee about 10 minutes before I workout, this stuff hits you fast, and hard. It is by far the cheapest BA that I have seen, and I am saving so much money now that I do not have to buy the $40 30 servings pre workout. I love this stuff! I also have noticed when I take this product before a workout in the morning, my days are by far more productive in and out of the gym. I get home, and clean the house, OR run the errands that I have been needing to do. There are many reviews out that state that BA is a supplement that is safe to take year round. ALSO I do NOT notice a difference in mood on the days that I do not take it. All-in-all, this is my new pre workout for the time being and will stay that way for a long time. I dont work for a supplement company and Im not trying to sell this product to any. I just want people who are tight on money to know they can still buy supplements that can get the job done right.

IanRuss's Rating
Unflavored

IanRuss did not leave a written review for this product.

LaosGuy408's Rating

Best bang for your buck. Works Great aswell.

tennisnh86's Rating

This is the third brand of CarnoSyn Beta-alanine that I have bought. Previously I tried Infinite Labs and Optimum Nutrition pure CarnoSyn. I have also had multiple product with mixed ingredients which featured CarnoSyn. The trademark characteristic of CarnoSyn is that it is shiny and crystallized. NOW CarnoSyn has those crystals but it is far more powdery then either Optimum or Infinite Labs which I find odd. As far as the value its unbeatable, infinite labs costs 15$ for 200g where as you get 500g for 20$ with NOW. Despite being more powdery the product still performs just as well. I will keep buying from NOW in the future.

luisfecaicedo's Rating
Unflavored

Great product! You really can see some improvement in your workouts after a few weeks. Tastes ainĀ“t good but is not that bad either. Would buy it again.

sjhock90's Rating

sjhock90 did not leave a written review for this product.

mafcorvette's Rating
Unflavored

Awesome addition to my preworkout drinks... couldn't ask for anything more! Unflavored mixes just fine and hardly effects taste at all. Will definitely buy again!

FelixDesusa's Rating
Unflavored

It works, bottom line. When taken as directed greatly reduces DOMS and i'm able to grind out and extra 2-3 reps during training. Highly recommend.

sweeter89's Rating

sweeter89 did not leave a written review for this product.

bodybuilder_gym's Rating

Authentic product. Will enhance your endurance and delays the muscular fatigue during the intense work outs!

captainkrafty's Rating
Unflavored

For anyone who has trouble building up toleration to preworkouts rather quickly this is definitely the answer. I like to put 2-4 grams in with any preworkout I take when I know I have a really intense workout coming up and this stuff does not disappoint. I can feel my face tingling within minutes of taking it and it really gets my workouts off on a great foot. The face-screaming effect does wear off after a good half hour but at that point I'm so focused on the training it doesn't even phase me. I will say that putting too much into a preworkout, or for me at least, causes me to flush it right out (into the toilet). 500 grams for $15 is absolutely worth it, especially if you want an extra kick to your workouts.

changenow13's Rating
Unflavored

Ordering this supplement has been one of the best decisions I've made for my bodybuilding goals as it has given me an edge to my endurance training. It's convenient and affordable, and it mixes great with my pre and post workout drinks!

Nomaadic's Rating

Nomaadic did not leave a written review for this product.

jonezy14's Rating

I have used this product for over 10 years and have stuck by it, really good results for the price. It definitely helps me squeeze out a few more reps than I would without it. :)