NOW ADAM Reviews

High Levels of Nutrients Modern Men Need for Optimum Health*

nibblerofcarrots's Rating

#2 overall rated on LabDoor's top vitamin list. Best priced. Research on multi's in general has been going back and forth lately on the effectiveness of them, so I don't want to spend top dollar on some crazy vitamin, especially when my diet is so well balanced as it is. But with that being said I still believe everybody should take a multi.

rdub18's Rating

This is a perfect multivitamin for me. I take it at 6:30 in the morning and have energy all day. I have tried many others and this is the one for me!

PaddyG1's Rating

Changed from a generic type multivitamin, I am glad I switched.

Mianmar's Rating

Mianmar did not leave a written review for this product.

Josephdj's Rating

I was turned on to Now Adam Multi-Vitamins through my chiropractor. They were great and still are! I do not anticipate changing anytime soon. Only thing is, which threw me off at first, it makes my urine florescent yellow! Great product in all!

RusGrizzly's Rating

RusGrizzly did not leave a written review for this product.

caveman188's Rating

This vitamin is great can be taken on an empty stomach because of its all natural-ocity. lol. But really great quality ingredients. If it meets your dietary needs get it! Only problem i noticed is the last one or two gel caps were leaking so that the bottom gets kinda stuck together unless you shake/smack it. But enjoyable experience compared to centrum and other chemical vitamins lol.

msohi1982's Rating

msohi1982 did not leave a written review for this product.

Boriquakenpo's Rating

I like everything about ADAM. An excellent product for a very reasonable price. However, I did not know the capsules became so much bigger. Anyway, I believe that NOW produces a very clean product for the best prices for the consumer.

Fedaykin1980's Rating

Excellent vitamins. I will buy them further.

rey023's Rating

Have been taking it for a while. Great price to quality value. You get what you pay for. In my opinion one of the best multis around. it's a multi, it is not like it is gonna delivery some crazy gains or energy, but I do like the profile at only two pills. Don't cause any stomach issues, go down easily. Definetly worth checking out if you are looking for a quality multi.

• sceet1
sceet1's Rating

Easy to swallow, great price, packed with super antioxidants!! All Natural with no extra crap (GMO's) Best bang for your buck in a multi...

conticello's Rating

The best multi-vitamin supplement I have ever used, let's just hope the increased ratings don't increase the price.

wwaterhouse's Rating

I like to switch up my supplements every now and then. I went from ON to this and I love it. It gives me great energy and I think the NOW brand is known for producing quality products

greekfanatik's Rating

no more high blood pressure or sleepless nights postworkout after taking now's adam.great product,im just taking 1 capsule per day,usually with my pre-workout meal(scientists say antioxidants should be taken before working out because they interfere with the anti-inflammatory process of the body).Will purchase 100% again.

lesruth45's Rating

Started this product less than one month ago still in trial phase but I'm impressed with results thus far. Energy levels have increased plus improved stamina. I will definitely be reordering for future supplement.

mpukr9djsocr's Rating

mpukr9djsocr did not leave a written review for this product.

lifting11's Rating

Very complete multi-vitamin for active men! Happy with how I feel when using this product and would recommend it to all of my friends. Can't beat the value!

canzjj's Rating

Good pill for the job. I only take 2 a day. It does not dissolve very fast. I submerged it into distilled vinegar to test it but it did not dissolve at all after about 20 minutes.

musclewolf72's Rating

Great multi vitamin it gets the job done with just 2 pills per day, These were the type of vitamins from the Arnold and Frank Zane days Nothing works best than old school bodybuilding days multivitamins,already going to my second bottle