NOW ADAM Reviews

High Levels of Nutrients Modern Men Need for Optimum Health*

greekfanatik's Rating

no more high blood pressure or sleepless nights postworkout after taking now's adam.great product,im just taking 1 capsule per day,usually with my pre-workout meal(scientists say antioxidants should be taken before working out because they interfere with the anti-inflammatory process of the body).Will purchase 100% again.

lesruth45's Rating

Started this product less than one month ago still in trial phase but I'm impressed with results thus far. Energy levels have increased plus improved stamina. I will definitely be reordering for future supplement.

mpukr9djsocr's Rating

mpukr9djsocr did not leave a written review for this product.

lifting11's Rating

Very complete multi-vitamin for active men! Happy with how I feel when using this product and would recommend it to all of my friends. Can't beat the value!

canzjj's Rating

Good pill for the job. I only take 2 a day. It does not dissolve very fast. I submerged it into distilled vinegar to test it but it did not dissolve at all after about 20 minutes.

musclewolf72's Rating

Great multi vitamin it gets the job done with just 2 pills per day, These were the type of vitamins from the Arnold and Frank Zane days Nothing works best than old school bodybuilding days multivitamins,already going to my second bottle

juauhtemoc's Rating

Good Daily multi-vitamin. They go down easy and do the job. They are also well priced. You also don't produce smelly urine as with many other brands.

• XAH
XAH's Rating

XAH did not leave a written review for this product.

rthur29's Rating

Gel caps are the way to go for easy consumption

circabrody's Rating

circabrody did not leave a written review for this product.

shineboy2's Rating

Great product. I take 2 pills in the AM and 1 before bed. My body seems to absorb the vitamins much better than other products that I've tried (no bright yellow and smelly urine). I have used several other NOW products and believe they are of a superior quality.

• Kbomb4
Kbomb4's Rating

I have recently made the switch over to NOW products for their higher quality. Wait for the buy 2 get 1 free deal, and load up.

pwashere's Rating

Excellent composition, has helped a lot in my efforts as a budding fitness enthusiast, have purchased multiple times.

TBoehm17's Rating

It is a good product and will continue to buy

Abrampeters's Rating

The best multi-vitamin supplement i have ever taken, I have taken them for over a year now and I feel that I am healthier and do not get sick as easy. I take 1 capsule daily, The capsules are easy to swallow.

econnett's Rating

Taste great. took one in the morning and one in the evening.

Anandkblore's Rating

Great product.... I can feel the difference

SomeGuy3290's Rating

excellent product. the guy with stomach pain has an ulcer!!

Vipinvestor's Rating

I would never recommend these vitamins to anybody! Got stomack pains for 3 days. Everything dissapeared after I quit using these vits, Probably there is not verified component that can cause discomfort. Really Armor V is much better! Will definitely go on with MP vits!

tested29's Rating

This is my favorite multi vitamin. I only take one capsule a day because combined with my diet I find that I get all the vitamins I need. This of course doubles the life of the bottle I buy. Can't go wrong.