NOW ADAM Reviews

These Multivitamin Softgels Are Easier To Swallow And Are Formulated For Better GI Tolerability!*

juauhtemoc's Rating

Good Daily multi-vitamin. They go down easy and do the job. They are also well priced. You also don't produce smelly urine as with many other brands.

• XAH
XAH's Rating

XAH did not leave a written review for this product.

rthur29's Rating

Gel caps are the way to go for easy consumption

circabrody's Rating

circabrody did not leave a written review for this product.

shineboy2's Rating

Great product. I take 2 pills in the AM and 1 before bed. My body seems to absorb the vitamins much better than other products that I've tried (no bright yellow and smelly urine). I have used several other NOW products and believe they are of a superior quality.

• Kbomb4
Kbomb4's Rating

I have recently made the switch over to NOW products for their higher quality. Wait for the buy 2 get 1 free deal, and load up.

pwashere's Rating

Excellent composition, has helped a lot in my efforts as a budding fitness enthusiast, have purchased multiple times.

TBoehm17's Rating

It is a good product and will continue to buy

Abrampeters's Rating

The best multi-vitamin supplement i have ever taken, I have taken them for over a year now and I feel that I am healthier and do not get sick as easy. I take 1 capsule daily, The capsules are easy to swallow.

econnett's Rating

Taste great. took one in the morning and one in the evening.

Anandkblore's Rating

Great product.... I can feel the difference

SomeGuy3290's Rating

excellent product. the guy with stomach pain has an ulcer!!

Vipinvestor's Rating

I would never recommend these vitamins to anybody! Got stomack pains for 3 days. Everything dissapeared after I quit using these vits, Probably there is not verified component that can cause discomfort. Really Armor V is much better! Will definitely go on with MP vits!

tested29's Rating

This is my favorite multi vitamin. I only take one capsule a day because combined with my diet I find that I get all the vitamins I need. This of course doubles the life of the bottle I buy. Can't go wrong.

johndahl16's Rating

These Vitamin do a great job of keeping my immune system strong and keeping me active!

Vet1971's Rating

Really like they come in a soft gel.

rousse14's Rating

Price is great! Loads of vitamins contained in each capsule...more than you would ever need! I usually only take about half the dosage which does the trick for me. I would be careful taking an excess amount of these, seems like it would be kind of harsh on the body (though I wouldn't really know, just assuming).

HaithamM's Rating

Its good!!

hobbcal's Rating

Trusted company. Great Multi.