NLA for Her Shred Her Reviews

Good

controllife's Rating

its perfect

bigrich05's Rating

Made me extremely nauseous!!

tonyalgarcia's Rating

I love all NLA her products. I have tried random products but felt as a female it was a little to intense for me. I am big into fitness and can't go without my NLA for her products. When I started working with a trainer he recommended this to me not knowing it was already in my cupboard. Lol. I take the Shred her in the morning and afternoon.

mmerritt79's Rating

I've been taking Shred Her for a ewe weeks now and I am enjoying it. I can tell a huge difference in my energy level for sure. I haven't noticed a great deal on the appetite control yet, but I think it could just be that my body is trying to get used to less food intake so I'm still feeling a little hungry. But I've read good reviews on it, so I am sure I'll start seeing all of the effects soon.

SAbrinaflane's Rating

Let start off by saying I love love love this product! Definitely gives me the energy I need to last through the day! Especially when I stack with CLA, and Carntine. ive taken Shred her since last year and it has helped in my weight loss of a total of 30lbs (of course with a healthy diet and excerise) . I will continue to by this product it's the best!!

Annamarie1823's Rating

Annamarie1823 did not leave a written review for this product.

Lauclark01's Rating

Shred Her is amazing! I have all day energy. I Take one capsule in the morning before I eat and again around 2:00pm. I don't feel jittery and with exercise and healthy eating I have been slowing losing fat. I highly recommend this product if you are active and want to lose fat.

rj3456's Rating

Shred Her is my favorite fat burner. Love the energy. Never gives me any crash or jittery feeling. Really enjoy it for morning cardio!

acv6744's Rating

acv6744 did not leave a written review for this product.

HollyReneeBB's Rating

This is possibly my favorite NLA product! However every supplement I take is a NLA product and I would give 10 stars for each and every one! I have tried tons of products in the past similar to this one and none have given me the results that the NLA Shred Her has! I have lost nearly 2 pant sizes in two months! Not to mention the energy boost I get from taking this product! I used to have to drink 5 shots of espresso a day and now I take two of these a day and I no longer need the coffee! I don't get the jittery feeling most products in the past have caused!

ingramstacey's Rating

I love NLA's products and Shred Her did not disappoint. Gives an added energy boost when I'm not feeling an additional cup of coffee. Highly recommended.

khun92's Rating

Highly recommend this product! Been using this product for now about 3 weeks and I have lost ten pounds with clean eating and exercising 5 days a week. It gives me the extra boost for my workouts without any jitters or feeling like I am on fire like other thermogenic products can make you feel. Even on my off workout days, I still take them and I have no side effects. The best part that I like about this supplement is that I can actually pronounce all the ingredients and they are ingredients that are familiar/natural that I am not having to go look up online.

Tarabe4evafit's Rating

I love the shred her capsules so much I always make sure I have them they have been the only thing that I find works and does what it says. I've been up n down with my weight and would find it very hard to stay motivated shred her help me get through this as I'm down from 99kl to 71 I havnt been this weight for 6 years so definitely recommend this product 😊😊

nicaf514's Rating

This is by far my favorite Fat Burner. I have tried several other brands and I always come back to NLA for Her. The supplement industry can be a scary thing and I often read ingredient labels with tons of mystery ingredients. NLA is not like that. Every ingredient in Shred Her is safe (and I don't have to google what the heck it is!!!). It's also works! I can't tell you how many times I have taken this and half way through my workout still have tons of energy. It gives me that extra boost I need on training days.

embers911's Rating

I have been using NLA Shred Her for a month, & I love the energy I have. I'm also using Her CLA. These products have all natural ingredients & I never feel jittery. I have lost 9 lbs & 2" off waist & hips. These products are great to supplement a rigorous workout & clean diet plan.

Lids14's Rating

I love this product!! It really helps to burn body fat. I love the changes I am seeing. Would recommend it to those who have a great nutrition plan and who are serious about seeing results.

JaeNinay's Rating

Started using Shred Her beginning of January. I can honestly say that I'm impressed I didn't have the jitter like other's I've tried. I've lost a few pounds but I probably shouldn't have had my diet be on vacation while on vacation lol I can not go a day without my Shred Her. It gives me the energy I need to be a mom of four, continue with work and still have the energy to workout. All without coffee in the morning. I've always been cautious with taking supplements but I'm definitely loving NLA for Her Shred Her.

kitkat316's Rating

I began taking this product at the beginning of the month. I have experienced approximately 20lbs of weight loss. I have used this product with 4 to 5 days of 1 hr intense cardio and proper eating. This has been the best results I've experienced from a fat burner.

JOSIE160's Rating

shred her gave me no side effects the only thing its been 3 weeks and nothing i weigh the same as soon as i stopped taking it lost 3 pounds so weird these products not good. I will stick to my neo life better tried to go a different route but no these products don't do well with me.

taralynnc90's Rating

Her shred gives me more than enough energy throughout the day. Doesnt curb appetite like i hoped, but would still recommend for anyone in need of an energy boost.