NLA for Her Her Aminos Reviews

Increases Endurance, Builds Lean Muscle, & Enhances Recovery!*

9.8

dominique1996's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Really impressed - tastes like actual lemonade, by far the best tasting BCAA juice I have ever had. I thought that I would be disappointed by the strength/amount of beta-alanine in the product however was not! I felt it straight away. I would highly recommend this product.

JumpLady23's Rating
Watermelon

Love my Her Aminos! It is my go to intra workout BCAA drink. I love the flavors! Excited to try the Dragon Punch next! I definitely notice more endurance and better recovery when I supplement with Her Aminos.

alower's Rating
Orange Creamsicle

Super delicious! I have only mixed it with water, and loved it...but after reading some reviews I'm excited to try it with my protein or almond milk, great ideas!! Dragon fruit flavors sounds great too! Highly recommend this product!

Leahbrock's Rating

The NLA for her BCAAs are the only brand of BCAAs that don't give me a massive headache after drinking them! They are completely detectable in water after mixing! Great flavors to choose from and the only brand of BCAAs I will drink!

emfitz0924's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I was looking for a product that helped with my soreness after workouts and this product works wonders! I feel great after workouts and the flavors are delicious!! I've tried other aminos and they don't hold a candle to NLA for Her: Her Aminos! Pink lemonade is my absolute favorite and the dragon punch is fantastic too! I've seen everyone raving about the orange Creamsicle one and I can't wait to try it!! I highly recommend this for your post workout recovery! Helps with soreness and the flavor can't be beat!

KelseyLynn04's Rating
Orange Creamsicle

This is one of the tastiest amino acid products I've ever had!! My protein powder is strawberry flavored so mixing these two flavours is phenomenal!! On its own the flavour is delicious!! Will definitely be buying again and again!!

stephlatafea's Rating

These are the best tasting BCAA'S I've had! I love that I'm not sore for days after working out when I drink these. I highly recommend these over any other brand. I love mixing the pink lemonade aminos with the raspberry lemonade uplift and crushed ice. SO YUMMY!!!!

mmerritt79's Rating
Orange Creamsicle

This is absolutely my favorite Aminos! The orange Creamsicle flavor is insanely delicious, I can't wait to try some of the other flavors also. I have seen a huge difference in the soreness that I have during recovery time. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

pcosta2015's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I just started implementing BCAA'S into my diet. I've tried a few brands so far, but didn't find nearly the complete satisfaction as I did with this NLA for her BCAA'S. I purchased both, Pink Lemonade and Watermelon, and I have it every day. Even on rest days because its just like a treat to drink to me. I also like to mix it with flavored club soda. That gives it a like a prissy and fit buzzing taste to me. lol being that I don't drink alcohol anymore this totally makes me feel like I'm having an adult drink. But anyways this product and brand has really caught my attention and the quality of their products is 100%. Doesn't leave you with a bad after taste or that extra saliva, its not clumpy, its light and dainty yet make us strong! I highly recommend this product! :)

kaykay8818's Rating
Watermelon

This stuff works great and tastes amazing! I use it every time I work out.

EmilyFaucher's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I'm currently in my first bikini competition prep and was desperate to find a great tasting BCAA supplement that I wouldn't get tired of in a few weeks. I ordered the Pink Lemonade flavor and it's delicious! It's not overly sweet and tastes exactly like Pink Lemonade. This product did not arrive clumpy like other supplements I have ordered in the past. Can't wait to try all of the flavors!

tagiriga's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Love this product! Actually I LOVE all NLa for Her products and I've tried a lot. I drink HerAminos in the AM during fasted cardio, throughout the day and during my workouts. Great flavor, good energy, not too much tingling (from beta alanine) and mixes very well. Also use Uplift, Appetite Control chews, multivitamin chews and Shred Her. Love NLA!!

danielleboyer09's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Absolutely loved this, wonderful taste as well! Will continue to buy this time and time again!

sbtietjen's Rating
Pink Lemonade

NLA for Her Aminos is by far my favorite brand. I have been using the product now for almost a year and I LOVE them. The flavors are delicious and the price is great. I drink the aminos during and after my workouts, as well on my rest days which helps greatly with muscle recovery. I would definitely recommend this product..

osborn1128's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I've been using the NLA for Her probiotics for a while and have been really happy with them. Wanted to try more of these products so I ordered the dragon punch and pink lemonade Aminos, preworkout, and amino burner. They have all been amazing!! I could not be happier with the flavor of the Aminos! Addicting and mixes perfectly! I'm also extremely happy with the amino burner!!! Amazing energy, good sweat and great flavor! The preworkout is also great! Good flavor and energy! All essiental products for me now! Can't wait to try the other products!

Missmandie06's Rating
Pink Lemonade

I really like this product is tasty. I have only tried the pink lemonade, but I love it and I'm super excited to try the other flavors too! The texture of this product is also amazing! No powdery feeling at all when you drink it. My only issue with it is that it doesn't give me energy. I've had other aminos that helped me with my energy levels throughout the day. I still love his product though and would definitely recommend it!

bethanynickol's Rating
Watermelon

I love this product. I generally mix it with my NLA preworkout to cut down on the sweet flavor, but I have tried so many other BCAAs & they are all just too sweet that I can't drink them. This is perfect because it is just sweet enough. And when mixed with my NLA preworkout, YUM!

ingramstacey's Rating
Pink Lemonade

Another great product from NLA for Her. I have had the Aminos before and after a workout and feel energized without a buzz or crash. Highly recommended!

khun92's Rating
Watermelon

I cannot express how amazing this product is. I have a heart condition and in the past I have tried other amino acid/pre-workout supplements that have given me very bad reactions. I emailed NLAforHer and they said if I had a reaction that I could return it and receive a full refund. I tried it and emailed them back saying that I am keeping it! I had ZERO adverse reactions with this product!!! It gave me the energy that I needed before my workouts but without any jitters, without making my heart rate sky rocket and without intensifying my heart palpations. I have been using Her Aminos now for about 4 months and I cannot go a workout without it. The taste is amazing...its like a watermelon jolly rancher! I highly recommend this product.

AprilMWolf's Rating
Dragon Punch

Loving this product! I am a fitness instructor and personal trainer so I am in the gym 6 days a week and sometimes twice a day. I really notice a difference in my level of muscle soreness when I take BCAAs during or after my workout. Her Aminos definitely helps me recover faster! I have tried a lot of brands of BCAAs, and by far this product has been my favorite! Currently sipping on the Dragon Punch flavor. I plan to purchase Pink Lemonade next!