Myogenix HYPERSHOCK RAGE Reviews

9.9
7.9

hockeybuf123's Rating
Tropical Thunder

I've tried many different types of Pre-workout over the years, and I've built up a sort of tolerance to the effects. Hypershock Rage blasted me into the next level of energy, and the taste was amazing! The only downfall I found was that maybe it lasted to long, so I switched to taking it midday instead of my usual nighttime workouts. Overall a great product!

AlanAtchison's Rating

Flavor is awesome! Tastes like pina coloda, doesn't give me jitters but does make me sweat like crazy, more than usual. Overall gives me a good pump. Very satisfied with this product!

• M9SNIK
M9SNIK's Rating

M9SNIK did not leave a written review for this product.

HRMGreyhound's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is a great pre-workout. It has the pump inducing ingredients that I like, plus an added carb blend for endurance and time release stimulant. There are also added aminos for recovery and preventing catabolism. I do not feel jittery or crash with this product, but if you are sensitive to stimulants, they also have a caffeine free version. Tastes great, unlike most of the pre-workouts I have choked down. I would highly recommend for anyone in a mass gaining phase.

mhs5810's Rating
Furious Fruit Punch

didnt like it at all. almost immediately i got hot and itchy all over and had a headache all day!

mmm8701's Rating

I have been taking this on and off for almost 3 years. Great product! I can not believe some of the bad reviews for this product are real. Blue raz and trop thunder are great and it mixes in like two seconds. Don't shake it however, mix it. Shaking it seems to activate it too soon and hinder it's effect a little. Any review that says it doesnt taste good or mixes poorly is b.s. I know everyone has there supplements they feel work best for them and I have tried a bunch of other pre workouts and this is my personal favorite. It gives a great and long lasting pump and enhances your focus and energy immensely. 15 minutes after I take it I'm focused and my strength increases and It's slow release keeps me energized for hours. I have a low tolerance for stimulants so it may hit me harder but I'm seriously focused and energized for 7 hours with this and I often play basketball for an hour or so after working out and after all that my body is fine (with proper stretching) I've tried no explode, c4, 1mr, and jacked and this is my personal favorite because I feel the time release makes it last longer. Hope this review helps

trevorgentry's Rating
Atomic Grape

Overall this is a great product. I would reccomend it to anyone but just remember to cycle it. I took this for too long at a time and grew immune to it. Dont do that!

hardmaleworker's Rating

I take this before morning workouts; not only does it energize me for the gym, but it keeps me energized and focused at work afterwards too! I feel great on it and I don't even feel like I crash or come down from it. My favorite flavor so far is the Blue Raspberry- but I think I will try the tropical next because I have heard good things.

godivabody's Rating
Tropical Thunder

The Tropical was so so delicious! I bought a tub without sampling because I liked what was on the label... and it was well worth the risk! Felt a buzz within 10 minutes- but a good feeling energy. Ran on the treadmill for about an hour and didn't feel depleted or exhausted afterward. Loved the way I felt on this stuff. I will keep using it and recommending it!

jpmiller77's Rating

This product is great. Allows me to get through my work outs with great pumps, lots of energy and no crash afterwards. Have only tried the Orange flavor, and can't wait to try the others. You won't be disappointed with this product.

camando78's Rating

love this product...can't take the amount a male would. I use 1/2 scoop and plenty strong. tropical thunder my choice but haven't tried that many.

pyrodude's Rating

Get a massive pump from this product-has L-Arginine. Citruline Malate, Norvaline; Agmatine sulfate for NO reponse, Creatine, Bcaas; Tyrosine--I could go on. gets me through my work-out and then some! Legit ingredients & quick kick. like all the flavors--orange & blue rasp favorite.

jrprufrock's Rating
Blue Raspberry

jrprufrock did not leave a written review for this product.

michealangelo's Rating
Electric Orange
Tropical Thunder

Rage does all I ask in a pre. A well conceived product and another great Myogenix creation. I've recommended Rage many times and everyone loves it.

benlahue's Rating

benlahue did not leave a written review for this product.

kwagner1989's Rating
Furious Fruit Punch

This is one of my favorite preworkouts. It doesnt have a metalic taste like a lot of other preworkouts do. It keeps me pumped through my entire workout and doesnt have a crash like so many others.

FR3D3R1CK's Rating
Furious Fruit Punch

First pre workout to give me those energizing tingles and vein swelling pumps in a while! Good stuff.

stornerm's Rating

straight sugar and caffeine

Angelob41's Rating
Furious Fruit Punch

The energy from this product is great! But it was one of my most uncomfortable workouts ever, this product made my face itch like crazy. I didn't think about it too much until I read other reviews about others feeling the same or " feeling like being poked in the face by needles and pins." Overall I do not think I will buy this product again.

Weights2Weapons's Rating

This is definitely one of my favorite pre-workouts. Gives that BOMB clean, good strong energy without making you feel cracked out or needing to crash after. Good pumps, nutrient content is solid and doesn't skimp you on the actual muscle performance ingredients like most concentrate pre's do. Means it's more than just a glorified caffeine product. Been using hypersock for years and i LOVE it.