Myogenix HYPERSHOCK RAGE Reviews

Electric Orange
9.9

TheIronAsylum's Rating
Tropical Thunder

best flavor ever it reminds me of OG Del Taco smoothie/juice flavor back when i was a kid this is a preworkout i save for when i have alot to do that day or doing 2 a days it gives me just good solid energy all day and not just a caffene dump for my workout i love it

beameupscotty's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I don't like proprietary blends but I came across a sample of this stuff and liked it, so I went out and bought a tub. I haven't experienced any massive pumps from it, but I do like how I don't crash from the stims later in the day. Supposedly this is because of "time released caffeine," which I don't know how is achieved because I see no time releasing agents in the ingredients. Anyway, it is OK. A decent pwo, not the greatest, but definitely not the worst.

Tattdlab's Rating

Taste: GREAT! 100% the best tasting pre I have ever had in my life, the tropical thunder taste just like a can of pineapple juice, fantastic! Effectiveness: Pretty **** solid! No jitters, great pump after its been in you for about 30 min, YOU WILL SEAT YOU BUTT OFF, and no crash like other pres, the thing im not that happy about is i don't think it has enough beta-alanine , but that is my opinion, I just add a extra scoop of NOW Beta-alanine, but again the focus and clean energy is great, NO JITTERS, NO CRASH. Mix-ability: I had no problems at all mixing it blender bottle. Packaging: IT CLUMPS UP BAD, that's why it didn't get a 10. I cant find a expropriation date on it, so hopefully BB didn't send me a bad one. 1.5 scoops is all you need!

irv2014's Rating
Electric Orange

I tried it today my very first time before my workout this stuff is awesome lasted tru-out my whole workout.

tazzdareaper's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Love this product. Once you use Hypershock there is no other pre like it. Taste great and works better. It give me great pump, mass amounts of energy and amazing focus... Almost like tunnel vision. And the best part there's no crash. I'd recommend this to anyone who use's pre work outs and has a tolerance. Oh and no gitter's.

ceast3's Rating
Tropical Thunder

Great preworkout. Nice pump from the carbs and no jittery feelings. Tropical thunder tastes like pineapple juice!

salar's Rating
Tropical Thunder

It has a 6 hours caffeine delivery. Tastes fantastic(tropical thunder). has carnitine and bcaa for extra push

detrie525's Rating
Tropical Thunder

Great taste! Fast acting, great product give it a shot!

fleckty3's Rating
Furious Fruit Punch

Solid preworkout. I set new PRs throughout my session and was going full bore throughout the whole thing. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's a proprietary blend and I like to know the amounts of what I put in my body.

Skippersam's Rating

great taste and fast acting.

ericdesaso's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I am not a big preworkout fan because I feel that I can get a good workout without them, and thats where results come from. Not mixing a bottle of battery acid and caffeine up. But I will say Hypershock rage is an excellent option compared to the other preworkouts on the market. 1. Price: Results should not be expensive 2. NO NIACIN: No burning eyes and itchy skin (niacin does nothing for performance) 3. Creatine and Caffeine!!! All a preworkout needs. STUFF THAT WORKS 4. Despite ingredients does not taste like pocket change There is one downside. DO NOT TAKE AFTER 5:00 or you will not sleep for days

hockeybuf123's Rating
Tropical Thunder

I've tried many different types of Pre-workout over the years, and I've built up a sort of tolerance to the effects. Hypershock Rage blasted me into the next level of energy, and the taste was amazing! The only downfall I found was that maybe it lasted to long, so I switched to taking it midday instead of my usual nighttime workouts. Overall a great product!

AlanAtchison's Rating

Flavor is awesome! Tastes like pina coloda, doesn't give me jitters but does make me sweat like crazy, more than usual. Overall gives me a good pump. Very satisfied with this product!

• M9SNIK
M9SNIK's Rating

M9SNIK did not leave a written review for this product.

HRMGreyhound's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is a great pre-workout. It has the pump inducing ingredients that I like, plus an added carb blend for endurance and time release stimulant. There are also added aminos for recovery and preventing catabolism. I do not feel jittery or crash with this product, but if you are sensitive to stimulants, they also have a caffeine free version. Tastes great, unlike most of the pre-workouts I have choked down. I would highly recommend for anyone in a mass gaining phase.

mhs5810's Rating
Furious Fruit Punch

didnt like it at all. almost immediately i got hot and itchy all over and had a headache all day!

mmm8701's Rating

I have been taking this on and off for almost 3 years. Great product! I can not believe some of the bad reviews for this product are real. Blue raz and trop thunder are great and it mixes in like two seconds. Don't shake it however, mix it. Shaking it seems to activate it too soon and hinder it's effect a little. Any review that says it doesnt taste good or mixes poorly is b.s. I know everyone has there supplements they feel work best for them and I have tried a bunch of other pre workouts and this is my personal favorite. It gives a great and long lasting pump and enhances your focus and energy immensely. 15 minutes after I take it I'm focused and my strength increases and It's slow release keeps me energized for hours. I have a low tolerance for stimulants so it may hit me harder but I'm seriously focused and energized for 7 hours with this and I often play basketball for an hour or so after working out and after all that my body is fine (with proper stretching) I've tried no explode, c4, 1mr, and jacked and this is my personal favorite because I feel the time release makes it last longer. Hope this review helps

trevorgentry's Rating
Atomic Grape

Overall this is a great product. I would reccomend it to anyone but just remember to cycle it. I took this for too long at a time and grew immune to it. Dont do that!

hardmaleworker's Rating

I take this before morning workouts; not only does it energize me for the gym, but it keeps me energized and focused at work afterwards too! I feel great on it and I don't even feel like I crash or come down from it. My favorite flavor so far is the Blue Raspberry- but I think I will try the tropical next because I have heard good things.

godivabody's Rating
Tropical Thunder

The Tropical was so so delicious! I bought a tub without sampling because I liked what was on the label... and it was well worth the risk! Felt a buzz within 10 minutes- but a good feeling energy. Ran on the treadmill for about an hour and didn't feel depleted or exhausted afterward. Loved the way I felt on this stuff. I will keep using it and recommending it!