Myogenix After Shock Critical Mass Reviews

7.3
Cookies N' Cream Milkshake

deathlyfighter's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Mixes well, tastes great, and it's a good product. I can't speak on how much muscle I've gained, but my weight, strength, and size have increased over the past two months of using this product. I would recommend this to anyone. As far as price, I think it's pretty cheap and affordable.

BlueWolf715's Rating
Vanilla Milkshake

Tastes good but went straight through me. Not enough calories to be worth it. plus too expensive per serving.

ArizonaGymRat's Rating

Doesn't mix to well, still clumps left in shaker after vigorously shaking for 10 minutes. This is suppose to be lactose-free but it really tears up my stomach. Not sure what else is in this but it's really having an awful effect. Not sure if I would ever buy this product again. Very hard to find lactose-free mass gainer :(

shawn2324's Rating

Fantastic taste and awesome blend of protein, carbs, and creatine! This is a fantastic product. I went from 158lbs. to 178lbs. in 4 months just using this protein powder and heavy lifting. Wish the product was a hair cheaper because I would use this every time

mjungen123's Rating
Vanilla Milkshake

great taste,mixes decent.i got this from my uncle who didnt like it...but i like it a lot, i have been loosing fat and gaining muscle while using this product. overall i would recommend this to friends/family/random people.

LilTeter517's Rating
Banana Milkshake

Great for someone who wants to put on clean muscle and have something that taste great

dhilldjam1's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Great protein and taste was good. Mix well. One of top protein choices for me.

skoopfadj's Rating
Banana Milkshake

I have used Myogenix Aftershock Critical Mass: Banana and Chocolate milkshake flavor. My weight went to unhealthy levels [underweight] and kept decreasing over time. Using the chocolate milkshake flavor, I was able to gain 4 solid lbs and build my weight back up. If you are lactose intolerant, then this specific flavor of this product is good for your digestion. The taste is 6/10. (1 being poor 5 being okay 10 for being heaven) So it is pretty tolerable. HOWEVER, I just ordered the banana milkshake flavor after I had depleted my supply of the chocolate flavor. And I just recently tried it. Since I am lactose intolerant, I must find products that are lactose free. Although the label says the product is lactose free, it does not apply to all flavors. I could digest the chocolate flavor, but I could not digest the banana flavor, it had lactose. IF you are lactose intolerant, I do not recommend this to you at all. If you are not, I still recommend the chocolate flavor because the taste is better and it is healthier because it has no lactose. Taste : (3/10) I have not tried the Cookies and Cream flavor as well as the Vanilla. Feel free to ask questions!

bilgaboy's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

not the best taste. but certainly helps gain weight.

JCinSD's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

Awesome post workout shake. Taste great and doesn't give me the ***** like most do.

jmcdonough98's Rating
Chocolate Milkshake

ive been taking it for about two months now, and i gotta tell ya, if you want to gain a bunch of B.S. weight and you dont care what your putting in your body, this isn't for you, but, if you want to gain jus pure muscle then i would seriously think about this stuff. so far i have put onn almost twenty pounds of solid, lean mass. This stuff will get your focus in the weight room, get rid of that pre workout feelings in your gut, and best of all it actually tastes good. I would stand behind this brand no matter what. I've used other proteins to gain weight, but nothing else could have offered results like this. The ONLY downside is it doesnt last long enough if you take it the way your supposed to, but its well worth it.

zklh's Rating
Vanilla Milkshake

A great product that does the job well. Have used for years and have great results with it. Yes, it does clump up when using a shaker, but if you use a handheld mixer or blender it mixes smoothly.Minor inconvenience, but worth it for the taste and mass producing/sustaining results.

DannyXY79's Rating
Cookies N' Cream Milkshake

DannyXY79 did not leave a written review for this product.

motionOne's Rating
Vanilla Milkshake

This stuff is terrible. Spent a lot of money and I am very dissatisfied. Does not mix at all, even in blender. Big chunks everywhere and tastes awful. The smell is nauseating. DO NOT BUY!

jermainw's Rating
Vanilla Milkshake

This is the protein powder to end all other protein powders!! Magnificent, this is a must for all hard-gainers, this will put weight on you AND keep you out of the bathroom.............

Wishnow's Rating
Banana Milkshake

I gained significant mass with this product, and the chilated creatine is ideal for muscle recovery. Although the taste was awful, and the powder mixed horrible in a shaker (leaving huge clumps that are likely to make you gag), i recommend this gainer to anyone with a blender, who wants to gain weight.

OMack's Rating
Banana Milkshake

OMack did not leave a written review for this product.

bdawg76's Rating
Vanilla Milkshake

My favorite when I'm not broke. Doesn't taste or mix as well as Cytogainer, but has creatine, glutamine, and waxy maize already added. I drink this **** and feel the gains packing on. I think it's all in the maize.

CR661 did not leave a written review for this product.

iiswtheroii's Rating
Vanilla Milkshake

Taste like that cheap no name brand stuff. Stanks too. Will not recommend, i want to give it away just so it will get out of my house. I dont know if it works, I cant stand drinking it. It's the worse in the morning. Straight sickness. I wanted to try something new, but looks like ill be going back to my old stuff that i KNOW works and can tolerate the taste and smell.