Muscleology MyoFiber Reviews

A Blend Of Healthy Fatty Acids And Fiber For Nutrient Transport!

thackes1's Rating
Unflavored

Myofiber is a monster of a fiber supplement. Take a look at the impressive profile. There is a whopping 1.67 g of ALA, a celebrated Omega-3 fatty acid plus 5 grams of fiber. The omega fatty acids come from the use of flaxseed, which is a solid choice and the majority of the fiber looks to be coming from the first ingredient psyllium husk. I like the profile's attempt at transparency but complete transparency would be superior. The instruction on Myofiber suggests 1 to 4 servings a day. The tub has 45 servings so use of around 2 scoops a day extends the tub out almost a month for a reasonable $24.20. Definitely a fan of this formula. In terms of effects, one isn't going to notice a whole lot from a fiber supplement. However, I did notice a reduction in bloating. My GI tract just generally seemed to behave better and function more efficiently. I think Myofiber was a great way for me to increase my fiber intake, which I think is pretty much always a smart thing for someone to do. Myofiber was suprisingly easy to use and generally enhanced the flavor and texture of a lot of different products like protein shakes and yogurt. Myofiber is a strong product. I think it is a 10 out of 10.

bluegrassboy74's Rating

This stuff is horrible! It does not mix well at all and is very chunky, if you're looking for a good fiber supplement that is easy to mix and works great go with Myogenix pro enzyme fiber.

LPBahamas's Rating

I LOVE this product! I use it 3x a day and mix it with my protein powder... it keeps me full... a huge plus during contest prep... this is one of the best products on the market -- has Omegas and CLA too

kingcobra69's Rating

kingcobra69 did not leave a written review for this product.

• biged5
biged5's Rating

biged5 did not leave a written review for this product.

CoffeeNLifting's Rating
Unflavored

Myofiber is also a great product it adds texture to my protein shakes and keeps my digestive system regular. I feel more full and satisfied throughout the day. I use one scoop in the morning and one later in the afternoon when I'm starting to crave carbs. Also a very good profile and I like it cause it gave me Omega 3,6,9/CLA/Flaxseed and more.

ohsnapzach's Rating
Unflavored

This product mixes well, I picked it solely based on price per serving. Although I didnt purchase this from bb.com directly I highly recommend this product !!!

FeFit4Life's Rating

Ive used to use the fiber supplement from ON but recently switched to the one from muscleology. why? the profile on muscleology beats the one from ON by a mile. Flax Seed, CLA, Potassium, Phos, Omega-3, Omega-6, Omega-9 are just one of the things i remember off the top of my head. Those are a great addition. plus 45 servings tub, when ON is only 30 servings.

FugureBiker's Rating

FugureBiker did not leave a written review for this product.

CPD4life's Rating

I recevied this as a samples test and for the most part I like it cause it gave me Omega 3,6,9/CLA/Flaxseed and more. The best part was I was able to mix it, in my shakes. Great job guys!!!

sliverstang01's Rating

Whats good about this product, is that you dont have to take so many pills to get your daily fixs. Plus adding it to your shakes/coffee or milk. Doesnt mess up the tastes of your drink. Great way to add fiber!!!! Keep it up Muscleology

DoitsuJin's Rating

Muscleology's MyoFiber is a Fiber/CLA product that is a great and easy way to get your fiber intake up for the day! As a fan of fiber supplementation (I know most people don't have higher fiber intake) I think this is a convenient way to add fiber and some EFAs to boot to your protein shake.

Trixie35's Rating

I love Myofiber! It eliminates having to take fish oil and CLA in pill form (I hate pills!). It adds texture to my protein shakes and keeps my digestive system regular. I have a sensitive stomach and it has really helped me in that area. I feel more full and satisfied throughout the day. I use one scoop in the morning and one later in the afternoon when I'm starting to crave carbs. I definately recommend this product!

rap0777's Rating

This is a great product to help w/ stomach probs or to help w/ absorbing the protein better. I use this w/ vpx zero carb as recommended to me by my nutritionist/personal trainer. I have to say it is a pretty slick product. If you are like me and sometimes have stomach problems w/ protein, I say pick this product up. Has lots of good stuff in it (omega3,6,9) so it is beneficial in more than 1 way.

kathydig's Rating

kathydig did not leave a written review for this product.