Muscleology DPX Cuts Reviews

Lose Excess Water To Bring Out Muscle Definition!*

7.7
Good

eyeguy's Rating

This has been an effective product to help with fat loss. Noticed a big change in the first week then maintained loss during the whole time using the product. Gets rid of the bloated look and made me feel tighter in the abs.

denissdedic5's Rating

denissdedic5 did not leave a written review for this product.

CPD4life's Rating

I recieved this as a sample kit and for the few days I got to try it. I felt really good taking it. I felt that I loss some water that I was hold. I wish I had the full bottle to do a full cycle and see what would really happen. But, overall I did like this product. thanks

sliverstang01's Rating

This prdouct works pretty well. I only had a sample kit but for the few days I was taking them. I felt a great and tigher. I really want to go out a buy a full bottle to see what it can really do. But a kit, this stuff was pretty good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigsby's Rating

This stuff works pretty good, it's about the same as any other diuretic. I did notice a decent amount of water loss, about equivilent to the water loss of a low carb diet.

DanceShay's Rating

I had never used a "water pill" before, because I thought they were ineffective. This product proved me wrong! It's amazing for reducing that bloated look, and really bringing out muscle definition. My abs felt a lot harder while taking this product. I highly recommend it to anyone competing.