MusclePharm Re-Con Reviews

Ocervoni's Rating

Good product!!!

mossyjordan's Rating
Watermelon

Product formulation is put together very well. The formula pretty much contains everything that you need to optimally recover from a tough workout. Goes perfect before a light protein shake.

castanzab's Rating

Everyone at the gym always talk up the Re-Con, so I figured that it was worth a try. It most certainly lived up to the hype. Tastes good, but it really makes a huge difference in my post recovery.

brentcl's Rating
Watermelon

I can't go without my Re-Con post workout. The product is a legit life-saver. Definitely recommend giving it a try!

davidhan's Rating
Orange Mango

Im currently drinking the Re-Con twice a day and have noticed results very quickly. The first thing that I've noticed is how quickly I'm able to recover. Much less sore than previously. The second thing was how much stronger I was getting every week.

melvinsho's Rating
Orange Mango

This product has everything necessary to fully recover from workouts. Tastes really solid on top of the recovery as well.

wilkinsc's Rating

Most effective supplement that I've ever taken. Its great for aiding in recovery. Ive been noticeably less sore, almost feels like recovery time has been cut in half.

Beck6481's Rating

I love this stuff. I Crossfit 5-6 days a week and this is what allows me to do that. I have been taking it about 14 months and I honestly could not train without it now. When I started increasing my workout days I was struggling to perform because of soreness and stiffness, someone recommended I try this and the difference was drastic. I never deal with severe DOMs anymore. I really like the Fruit Punch, have not tried any other flavors because this has always satisfied me. I highly recommend it.

TheeTactician's Rating

I have been taking Re-con since December 27, 2014 and I have found this product to help very well after my workouts and I workout seven days a week. So I have seen it help with recovery and recommend it to anyone out there though I do use a blend of different vitamins/supplements and re-con is but one of the two post workouts I use in a combination blend the other is Black Matter. They make for a very powerful post workout blend in my humble opinion.

kijako02's Rating

Flavor taste great, it mixes well, and a huge help for recovery after workouts

DavismanLarry's Rating
Orange Mango

Love the product. Works great & makes me way less sore.

askofb's Rating

Re-Con is so clutch post-workout. Especially after tough AM leg workouts.. Prior to discovering the product I would usually have a tough time bringing my energy levels back up post workout, but this really seems to do the trick. Superb complex carb source.

kamerongo's Rating
Watermelon

Ingredient list is very clean & complete. Taste is very thirst quenching after tough crossfit wods, and it really elevates my energy levels!

coltonsw's Rating
Watermelon

Ive been using the Re-Con for months now and have been a fan. I drink it every day after my workouts and takes the place of my carb source. Added recovery blends are a huge benefit on top of the carbs though. Makes all of the difference.

rubenor's Rating
Orange Mango

Re-Con is a staple in my supplement regiment. Loaded with BCAA's, glutamine and everything necessary to fully recover and get the gainz from your workouts. couldn't live without it. Orange mango tastes great too.

russellwhi's Rating
Orange Mango

This product has mad a big difference in my post workout recovery. I was having a lot of trouble fully recovering from workouts, and a friend recommended the product. Definitely happy I gave it a try. Way less sore during a daily basis.

terrellma's Rating
Watermelon

Love the Re-Con. Makes a huge difference in recovery time. If I don't drink my post workout shake I notice a big difference in how long it takes me to recover from the workout and how long I'm sore for.

jarrodmo's Rating

Re-Con is the most complete post workout supplement on the market. It legit has everything that you could ask for. BCAA's stacked with tons of other recovery blends make for super legit gains. The fast acting complex carbs are the most ideal thing to consume post workout as well.

go1more's Rating

Just bought this and the fruit punch is disgustingly over sweet. I just hope the results will be worth drinking it. Therefore I'm optimistic and give it a 5, a 50% chance it will work as described. I do hope there is a better flavour. Any suggestions?

EMiramontesII's Rating
Orange Mango

I had to finally write a review for this product because its such a low key great product and more people should be using it and don't. This is the Best post workout money can buy!! The only flavor I like is Orange Mango because unfortunately the other flavors taste too sugary like, but this product is great! It has everything you need for your muscles to recover and go hard at the gym the next day. Carbs, BCAA's, and there is this anti stress complex in it that really reduces soreness. I have tried many and I always come back to recon, nothing compares to it! Great Formula, Great Company! #mpnation