MusclePharm Re-Con Reviews

Good
7.4

go1more's Rating

Just bought this and the fruit punch is disgustingly over sweet. I just hope the results will be worth drinking it. Therefore I'm optimistic and give it a 5, a 50% chance it will work as described. I do hope there is a better flavour. Any suggestions?

EMiramontesII's Rating
Orange Mango

I had to finally write a review for this product because its such a low key great product and more people should be using it and don't. This is the Best post workout money can buy!! The only flavor I like is Orange Mango because unfortunately the other flavors taste too sugary like, but this product is great! It has everything you need for your muscles to recover and go hard at the gym the next day. Carbs, BCAA's, and there is this anti stress complex in it that really reduces soreness. I have tried many and I always come back to recon, nothing compares to it! Great Formula, Great Company! #mpnation

bhickman0's Rating
Orange Mango

This stuff works great. I take mine during the workout. I even add some vanilla protein from ON.

ryanpope's Rating

Taste was awful.

inkedAPE's Rating
Orange Mango

This product definitely works. I woke up energized and barely sore from previous workouts. However I had to stop using this product because I'd have the runs every time I used it. I took a break from it and the issues stopped so it has to be the ingredients. Great product that works, just doesn't settle well with me.

dizzyd09's Rating

Overall good product. Its just the orange mango is wayyy to sweet.

Ibdaman7735's Rating

Helps with rest and recovery so you are not as sore.Have tried fruit punch which I like.Want to try watermelon next.

nibblerofcarrots's Rating
Orange Mango

Best intra-workout dextrose supplement I could possibly find. Taste of the orange mango is incredible. Highly s****est for people who spend 1.5-2hrs training.

brittanykayla's Rating
Watermelon

The product works, I just find it hard to drink. It needs to be mixed with quite a bit of water and it is still strong in my opinion. The watermelon flavour had a weird taste. It gets sickening after a bit.

emilenjoyfit's Rating
Watermelon

I tried Re-Con the first time when i was in Australia. I was working 7 days a week and workout 4 times a week. I had a very busy life and sometimes i had some crash energy and had to skip the gym. I started to take this after my workout and i feel reborn. It works really really well, restoring your energy and starting to repair muscles as well. I don't know what of magic it contains, but is the only supplement that i would never stop to take. MP did a great job with this product. Helps you to recover faster for sure. The watermelon taste is something that you can easly throw up. It's a shame. Chemical and embarassing. The Orange Mango is not bad, but still need to be covered with something better. I highly recommend this product to everybody who has a stressfull life and need to restore energy after workout and feel better.

jasBen's Rating
Orange Mango

Favorite product on the whole mp line. Most effective I would say as well. It has every single key recovery ingredient you could ask for. Taste is a plus too. Not supplement'y tasting like a lot of recovery drinks.

JackmanMiller's Rating
Watermelon

Re-Con is clutch during my track meets. Some meets last 8+ hours, so ill drink on this throughout and its too legit. Keeps my muscles from breaking down and pumps my energy levels up.

BJale's Rating
Orange Mango

HUGE benefits from this product. Literally. Do your muscles a favor and drink this following your last rep.

codyha's Rating
Watermelon

My trainer recommended this stuff recently. He was very up on the product. Ive been drinking on it post workout for about a month now. Huge noticeable benefits. Ive put on some serious muscle and added great strength over the last few months. Very impressed.

kriswe's Rating
Orange Mango

Tons of glutamine and bcaa's. Both are a must for serious weight lifters. Taste is great as well.

jordanran's Rating
Watermelon

Ive tried a lot of post workouts, but the Re-Con seems to be pretty unique. Not only does it have all of the necessary recovery blends, but the carb complex is very unique. Carbs are a must post workout. Really gets recovery jump started.

jeffyman's Rating
Orange Mango

Ive always read that complex, fast acting carbs are the perfect post workout. Well, this product is loaded with them. Also has added glutamine, bcca's and so on.

marcmcle's Rating

If you have trouble with soreness and recovery time then this is your escape route. Ive never recovered faster than when Im on the Re-Con. Huge gains.

DeanJam's Rating

First came across this product about a year back or so. Most complete recovery blend on the market. Loaded with everything necessary for post workout.

dominiclb's Rating

Fruit punch flavor is great. Combine this with the MP Combat protein and your post workout is golden.