MusclePharm Re-Con Reviews

Good
7.9
7.2

greekfanatik's Rating

very good product.it helps with the soreness and all.but kinda dont like that they hide the ingredients with the prop blend(as always).but in general it tastes really awesome and i cant understand why it is so underestimated and hasnt won any award since other products contain lesser recovery ingredients(especially xtend which won 4-5 times).im gonna try amino 1 ,the 2013 winner, and see if the product is inferior or superior than recon.anyway,gooood job mp.thank you!!but one last question: are those herbs really necessary?ooo and it mixes not so well,leaves always residue in the surface,like bcaa's or something.

pmich's Rating
Orange Mango

I've always had an issue with my sugar/insulin levels post workout and thoroughout the day. After 12 years i finally found a product that keeps me not crashing by the time i get home. This product has kept me motivated and pushing to greater gains. By the way, the product tastes fantastic which is a bonus.

hondatuner208's Rating
Orange Mango

Does what it should. It's helped me recover faster after working out hard without feeling as sore. Make sure you have a good shaker or mix well. If the powder doesn't completely mix up with it it'll leave that powderiness on top when you drink, froth up, and literally taste like medicine. But mixed well, best drink you can ever have

CharliePratus's Rating
Orange Mango

THIS PRDDUCT CONATAINS LEAD! This information is on the label. I have been unable to find this information on BB.com or the manufactures website. I will be returning it, with a request that any products that are sold that contain lead please disclose this information. If there is a reason and a health benefit then please give us that information as well.

gecedwards's Rating
Orange Mango

feel great after workout no cramps

SergioHXC's Rating
Orange Mango

This product does what it was made to do. Reduce DOMS and help you recover. The only problem I have, is that this gives me the major Runs. I'm serious. Either if it's half a scoop or a full one, when I get everything comes out of me. It's irritating and i feel like if it is making me reduce my muscle gain. i do stack this with the whole Get Swole plan so the 3 scoops of Creatine is encorperated, but with or without it, I'm constantly rushing to the restroom. until I can fix this or if someone can help, then this is a 5. Seriously the runs suck so much and my stomach is always rumbling like an Xbox or PS3 controller.

DieselTechN901's Rating
Orange Mango

I absolutely love this post work out. I had been pushing hard the first two weeks of getting back into lifting. I was in constant pain and just down right sore to the point my work outs were suffering. I got this when I started the Get Swole program came home after work out and it totally took the pain away with in thirty min. I am impressed the orange mango took getting used to. I like it way better than the Fruit punch which has a heavy oregano smell to it.

imaminivan's Rating

Once you get past the flavor of fruit punch and maybe cold chicken, this stuff works. It actually works very well in fact. If you have muscle soreness from a long and intense week, you should try this. I feel more energetic and minimal amounts of soreness.

dancinkarl's Rating
Watermelon

really great post workout recovery formula. amino acid supplementation has been shown in recent studies to be MORE effective than protein supplementation! great taste, full of good stuff. I do wish it were a little less sweet but it's not too sweet. I just don't like taking in sugars... but in this product it's worth the exchange.

Sabatkasean's Rating
Watermelon

Sabatkasean did not leave a written review for this product.

RDillon18's Rating
Orange Mango

RDillon18 did not leave a written review for this product.

joncortez1986's Rating
Orange Mango

I didn't like the flavor so much but, the recovery... oh the recovery. I didn't like having to chug it down before bed but, I looked forward to getting it in every night while I had the orange mango. I should have went with watermelon. Although, you know us body builders when we are trying to make gains... We gotta get our nutrition and hit our macros and even if we are not in the mood to eat it or drink it, we will. In short, I wasn't happy with the flavor but I would highly recommend this product for its benefits.

Boogalosh's Rating
Orange Mango

Where to start? I love this product! I started taking this product about 6 months ago, and I've never faltered in restocking once I ran low. I've used other post-workout supplements but they've never refueled my body as well as Re-Con did. Even after the most intense training days, when my body is ready to collapse, limbs and body shaking from the intensity, I chug this stuff down and my body could never be so grateful for it. As I write this, just after my workout, I'm drinking my post. A lot of reviews that I've come across seem to score Fruit Punch lower than Orange Mango, but personally I like the fruit punch better. It's not that Orange Mango isn't good, I mean it still gets a 10/10, but it's personal preference because I can get a little tired of mango-flavored anything. Nonetheless, both are superb. I also love this product and prefer it to other post-workout supplements because it doesn't leave me feeling really full and kill my appetite. This product is so good that I've began recommending it to several of my friends and family. I'm a firm believer and supporter of this product and will continue to buy Re-Con for a long time.

iveyforce's Rating

A few drops of mio helps the terrible taste.

Joshnelson101's Rating

Great stuff!! I switched to this 6 weeks ago and am super happy! Won't take another post workout supp other than Re-Con! I too like the idea of half a scoop when my feet hit the floor and another half scoop post workout.

quintinmeyer's Rating
Orange Mango

I got this product with very low expectations as i have never found a post workout that really worked. Usually after i finish and intense workout ill be feeling it for about 3 days. When using Recon ill just be slightly soar the next day, after 2 days ill almost feel ready to go for round 2. Flavor isnt the greatest, it tastes alright when mixed with 20oz of water but if you mix a serving with 8 oz for example it tastes very bad.

angadskhalsa's Rating
Orange Mango

angadskhalsa did not leave a written review for this product.

gordongest's Rating
Orange Mango

Works very well at reducing DOMS and increasing energy post-workout. Normally I'm wiped for at least an hour after lifting, but while using Re-Con I feel much better. The only con is that the Orange Mango flavor tastes like two things: 1) an orange lollipop or 2) sweet potatoes. I have yet to try any of the other flavors, but I will probably not order Orange Mango again.

leakymusic's Rating
Watermelon

leakymusic did not leave a written review for this product.

ConvictedGreed's Rating
Orange Mango

I've been using recon for the get swole program ans I can say I love it. Even after the most brutal workouts I'm barely sore for even one day. It's refreshing over ice cold water and is a great substitute for drinks for meals. It's loaded with tons of things to help your recovery. The taste is nothing to write home about the only flavor I enjoy is fruit punch. Mango was miserable to drink. Overall I will continue to use this great product!