MusclePharm Re-Con Reviews

Good
7.3

SteveBalto's Rating
Orange Mango

In my opinion this might be the most amazing product out there on the market, DOMS is gone after ReCon, best recovery drink ever. I use it after hard intensity cardio or after Weightlifting and next day I cant tell I had a Intese workout day before.

Saltsman's Rating

Saltsman did not leave a written review for this product.

Morrison1979's Rating
Watermelon

Morrison1979 did not leave a written review for this product.

ElSewell's Rating

ElSewell did not leave a written review for this product.

Laughlin198723's Rating

Laughlin198723 did not leave a written review for this product.

JoCompton's Rating
Orange Mango

JoCompton did not leave a written review for this product.

BigBill84's Rating
Orange Mango

BigBill84 did not leave a written review for this product.

Cutshaver's Rating

Cutshaver did not leave a written review for this product.

anissacl's Rating

Re-Con really helps me keep my lady figure! I track my carbs very consciously , and this product allows me to add some healthy carbs into my daily routine without feeling the carb crash afterwards. I can't live without it!

philgr11's Rating

This product does what it says it will do.. Really optimizes the post workout anabolic window! The complex carbs are great for recovery.

sydhead's Rating

I tend to lean towards this product as my favorite because of the focus and energy I receive from it. I drink it twice a day, and love the effects!

freemanmarkus's Rating

alright first off the product does what it is suppose to do but be warn DO NOT BUY FRUIT PUNCH unless you plan to mix with juice or powerade zero. fruit punch flavor alone taste like cherry peptobismo without anything added. once you find the right mix ratio it's a good tasting cocktail. over all I feel the product is solid but lacking creatine which is essential for a recovery drink but you can always add musclepharm creatine.

percygall's Rating

This is probably my favorite product on the MP line. Sustains energy levels, and really captures the gains you work so hard for after working out. Lots of complex carbs and recovery blends.

caitlinwei's Rating

I use this product to recover post workout and to balance out my energy levels after a tough workout. The carbs really seem to get me back up and feeling energized again.

kimmccar's Rating

Not only is this a perfect supplement following my workout, but prior to my Combat protein shake, but the anti stress blend really seems to work for me. Im usually not into things like that, but i feel way more relaxed after drinking Re-con it seems.

nevinp's Rating

I was just recommended this product by a friend, and thus far I've really liked it. Prior to this product, I would usually eat a pizza or some sort of high carb food post workout because I've always heard that its good to spike your insulin and carbs after working out.. With this product I don't crash an hour after consuming the carbs. I think it is really going to help me lean out while gaining muscle.

logangi's Rating

If you're weary of consuming carbs, then this product is perfect for you. Filled with complex carbs that are perfect if you watch your carbs. I like to drink a scoop post workout to add in the complex carbs without eating some sort of junk food.

patrickbu's Rating

I have implemented this product into my training regime, and have seen pretty awesome results thus far. I feel like I've gained solid size and strength since starting it. The bcaas, glutamine and all of the other great recovery ingredients really make a difference.

colinkel's Rating
Orange Mango

Im very carb conscious, so when I discovered this clean carb product I was hooked.. I will substitute this product for a carb source post workout, and it really seems to get my body back on track. The added glutamine and bcaas are a great addition as well.

neille's Rating

I use this product right after I finish my last rep of my workouts, and wow does it increase recovery.. Its filled with tons of great ingredients for recovery! Plus I've found that it really increases my energy levels after a tough workout as well.