MusclePharm Re-Con Reviews

Good
7.3

canedr's Rating
Orange Mango

canedr did not leave a written review for this product.

JohnHart23's Rating
Orange Mango

Taste is great and this is exactly what you need recoup after a grueling workout.

GregoryS83's Rating

This stuff works so good I surprised they don't out law it. LOL

MackMan91's Rating
Orange Mango

MackMan91 did not leave a written review for this product.

JimmyPace's Rating
Orange Mango

Really makes recovery time much faster. Great product.

BrianSwickard's Rating
Orange Mango

BrianSwickard did not leave a written review for this product.

JohnAce82's Rating
Watermelon

The best post workout supplement I have ever taken, really helps.

JoeCarducci's Rating
Orange Mango

JoeCarducci did not leave a written review for this product.

brendanga's Rating
Orange Mango

I take this after my cardio or after long runs and it replenishes me in about 25-30 minutes.

leerut's Rating

This is the perfect post workout supp. Instant good carb source and recovery.

hallsj's Rating
Orange Mango

This is a great recovery supplement. It goes well beyond your basic BCAAs. It helped me train harder and cut down recovery. The only downside is that it gave me an upset stomach sometimes. Just be sure to drink it alone and you're good. I really like the Orange Mango, but I kind of grew to like it. It's a bit sweet at first, but it grows on you. It's different than any other flavor out there which is cool. I found it to be better than the Watermelon. Overall, If you're looking to try a new recovery supplement....give it a shot!

jddallman's Rating
Orange Mango

I really enjoyed this product--- the matrix contains a ton of good stuff above just an ammino compound. I did expereince upset stomach when using it though. I will likely try it again.

EdwardYork's Rating

I am 59 and I have used this product for several years. It is fast acting, gets me motivated to lift, cyle, or run. It has no side effects for me. I like the taste and it does what it says it will do for me. It is close as you come to getting the fountain of youth because it is a great way to start your lifting routine which keeps you toned up.

Wolfpackerbdp84's Rating
Orange Mango

Another great product by Muscle Pharm! I have to admit that I was skeptical on this product, but after trying other products with similar claims, I can now tell the difference in how this product helps me recover. Orange Mango was a good flavor - probably a 9.1 on flavor.

Oskye's Rating
Orange Mango

I love this stuff. Im always ready for the next round of punishment. Keeps me fresh.

browguy808's Rating
Orange Mango

Taste(8/10)- Ii took some getting used to the taste, but it slowly grew on me as time went by.! I tried using the recommended ratio of liquid to powder, but it ended up really weakening its flavor. So I used almost half of the recommended ratio and it tasted a lot better for me. I wanted to try something different from the normal flavors, so I went with this one. Not the best recon flavor that I have tasted, but definitely had hints of mango in there with orange being the strength. Mix ability(9/10)- No clumps, no floating particles, bad left overs, or extra foam! It has always mixed very well with a normal shaker cup and a blender bottle. Recovery(9/10)- It would cut down my recovery time by a day or so depending on the previous workout. I love the profile and added carbs and calories which made for a great post-workout shake. In my book, that is still amazing that it does its job like it said it does. Another great product by MP. I recommend anyone to try this out and see if it works for them.

broncos27ff's Rating
Watermelon

I have had a hard time staying committed to working out for years. I have tried post-workout supplements before and they never really lived up to the expectations. I would always be too sore to work out more than a few days here and there. This product however is a must have for anyone who goes to the gym consistently or someone who wants to get into working out. I took it within 30 minutes of working out every time to fantastic results. Stronger muscles, more endurance, and nuber one for me - minimal to no soreness! The flavor (watermelon) is fairly good - it is a little bit too rich, could be slightly better. I just ordered the orange mango to try that one out. Overall this will be a must have in my supplementation and I give the product a 10/10 for effectiveness.

ahmadyassin's Rating
Watermelon

ahmadyassin did not leave a written review for this product.

gravityman2021's Rating

not here to talk about taste. it seemed to do the job that it claimed it would do. my only real problem is the red # 40, really wish they'd drop those crap dyes from their products. i don't think those of use that buy from them need appealing colors to drink this stuff, we just need results and results don't need red # 40.

kr0ss31's Rating

Really good love the watermelon but the candy apple is the best by far tastes like apple juice. This post workout helps get rid if the soreness after and has proven to me to be Better than anything else on here. I'm new to this body building thing and I have bought a lot of stuff to try and this is the Best by far! Worth the money and you aren't getting something that dosent work