MusclePharm Re-Con Reviews

Good
7.2

Oskye's Rating
Orange Mango

I love this stuff. Im always ready for the next round of punishment. Keeps me fresh.

browguy808's Rating
Orange Mango

Taste(8/10)- Ii took some getting used to the taste, but it slowly grew on me as time went by.! I tried using the recommended ratio of liquid to powder, but it ended up really weakening its flavor. So I used almost half of the recommended ratio and it tasted a lot better for me. I wanted to try something different from the normal flavors, so I went with this one. Not the best recon flavor that I have tasted, but definitely had hints of mango in there with orange being the strength. Mix ability(9/10)- No clumps, no floating particles, bad left overs, or extra foam! It has always mixed very well with a normal shaker cup and a blender bottle. Recovery(9/10)- It would cut down my recovery time by a day or so depending on the previous workout. I love the profile and added carbs and calories which made for a great post-workout shake. In my book, that is still amazing that it does its job like it said it does. Another great product by MP. I recommend anyone to try this out and see if it works for them.

broncos27ff's Rating
Watermelon

I have had a hard time staying committed to working out for years. I have tried post-workout supplements before and they never really lived up to the expectations. I would always be too sore to work out more than a few days here and there. This product however is a must have for anyone who goes to the gym consistently or someone who wants to get into working out. I took it within 30 minutes of working out every time to fantastic results. Stronger muscles, more endurance, and nuber one for me - minimal to no soreness! The flavor (watermelon) is fairly good - it is a little bit too rich, could be slightly better. I just ordered the orange mango to try that one out. Overall this will be a must have in my supplementation and I give the product a 10/10 for effectiveness.

ahmadyassin's Rating
Watermelon

ahmadyassin did not leave a written review for this product.

gravityman2021's Rating

not here to talk about taste. it seemed to do the job that it claimed it would do. my only real problem is the red # 40, really wish they'd drop those crap dyes from their products. i don't think those of use that buy from them need appealing colors to drink this stuff, we just need results and results don't need red # 40.

kr0ss31's Rating

Really good love the watermelon but the candy apple is the best by far tastes like apple juice. This post workout helps get rid if the soreness after and has proven to me to be Better than anything else on here. I'm new to this body building thing and I have bought a lot of stuff to try and this is the Best by far! Worth the money and you aren't getting something that dosent work

jason383's Rating
Watermelon

Good mix of aminos and it's nice to have cocanut powder in here. The watermelon tasted pretty good. I would drink it immediately after my workout. Basically another solid from MP and what you would expect. I would like a more detailed breakdown though of exactly how much of each amino and ingredient is in it though. Tastewise, amino drinks like amino x from bsn tastes better and ON's pro complex amino drink tastes amazing. Now I use post JYM and I like the mix and the taste is outstanding. Recon is good but there are other drinks I like more.

aimsey's Rating
Watermelon

It helped a lot with workout recovery, but the taste is really strong. I cut it the suggested amount in half and then drink 2 just so it isn't that over powering. The only problem with drinking twice as much is between my pre workout, intra workout, water, recon, and protein it's a lot of fluid to drink in a 2 hour span. If you like really sweet things though you might enjoy the full dosage.

jcrandall3's Rating
Orange Mango

This is an amazing product! Highly recommend to take as soon as possible after you lift, really eliminates soreness. Orange Mango is delicious, if your a serious lifter, get this product.

MaziarKia's Rating

RECON is on of the best recovery supps out there.Solid profile and although it's a bit expensive,it's worth it.

DCline63's Rating

Recently bought this product to aid in recovery after workouts. Flavor was decent and mixed very well and completely. Fruit Punch was good but it had too strong of a taste for me. I took this product twice and suffered from awful stomach pains. Like bad. Like couldn't leave the toilet for an hour bad. I cannot say whether or not it aided in recovery because my body obviously did not like it. I will not be buying this product again.

erv1n's Rating

excellent postworkout supplement... i use only half scoop and it helps me alot to recover till next day...

NABERsk's Rating

My favourite post-workout suplement, better regeneration, quality carbs, better waking up after a hard training, I recommend it, all flavours are great ;)

Rhino71894's Rating
Orange Mango

Good product, it helped with soreness when I first started using it. There are better products, and wish I knew the amount of glutamine youre getting in it. Orange Mango tastes great though!

pogo006's Rating

Since taking Recon I feel great every day even after a hard workout. I was a little sore each day before taking it but was able to get through the workout but I think Recon is doing exactly what it is made to do. Great recovery drink. It does have a slight medicine taste to it but i mix it with a scoop of creatine, i use the blue raspberry creacore by muscletech. I like it and the mixed flavors work well together. I am happy with Recon and will continue to use it

Otrim's Rating
Orange Mango

Great product! Love the flavor, no bad after taste. I can definitely feel the recovery process comes much sooner. I usually drink it right after work out, stack it with [MP] Armor-V and [MP] BCAA 3-1-2 and follow it with Combat Powder after a few hours.

Lastmando7's Rating
Watermelon

Tastes freaking amazing. And it's a brilliant post workout matrix. But its a lil harsh on the stomach.

greekfanatik's Rating

very good product.it helps with the soreness and all.but kinda dont like that they hide the ingredients with the prop blend(as always).but in general it tastes really awesome and i cant understand why it is so underestimated and hasnt won any award since other products contain lesser recovery ingredients(especially xtend which won 4-5 times).im gonna try amino 1 ,the 2013 winner, and see if the product is inferior or superior than recon.anyway,gooood job mp.thank you!!but one last question: are those herbs really necessary?ooo and it mixes not so well,leaves always residue in the surface,like bcaa's or something.

DHealth87's Rating
Watermelon

I don't mind the flavor and it definitely prevents me from being sore. I can go to the gym and give it my all 5 times a week with this product. However, what it does to my stomach almost makes the cons outweigh the pros. I get the runs (I know TMI) like crazy. I don't know why but my stomach just can't take it.

pmich's Rating
Orange Mango

I've always had an issue with my sugar/insulin levels post workout and thoroughout the day. After 12 years i finally found a product that keeps me not crashing by the time i get home. This product has kept me motivated and pushing to greater gains. By the way, the product tastes fantastic which is a bonus.