MuscleTech TEST HD Reviews

Good
7.6

nathanm186's Rating

I gave this test booster a 7 because it doesnt make me feel like a complete animal like other ones ive tried - namely p6 black/red. I can notice a bit more activity, but some of the lack of my performance might be due to poor sleep quality lately. That does slow down my energy and output levels during workouts. I also thought it would boost my sex levels like the p6 when it make me feel like a 14 yr old young man again.

qkalashnikov47p's Rating

qkalashnikov47p did not leave a written review for this product.

trinity36's Rating

Within two weeks of using Test HD I noticed increased aggressiveness in and out of the gym. I was more intense in my workouts and felt fuller after. Not earth shattering, homicidal rage, aggressive, but enough to see a difference in workouts.

ttimofey77's Rating

ttimofey77 did not leave a written review for this product.

Mhouliha's Rating

Good boost to test-levels and energy.

EvanCarter32's Rating

EvanCarter32 did not leave a written review for this product.

MSN166's Rating

Good product the only thing it take time to see some results ,,,

antfo's Rating

I bought this supplement with no expectations. This was the first test booster I had ever purchased and didn't know what to expect. Within a week I noticed my energy levels boost tremendously. I started to sleep deeper and be more aggressive in the gym. I would recommend this product to people looking into boosters that have never tried them before. I am still a young male with plenty of testosterone but this certainly feels like it gives you an edge.

SonOfALegend's Rating

Overall this product was a waste of money. To be very honest, I took it with following the directions that was shown and did not see any results that I wanted to see.

JuankBenavides's Rating

I´m very happy with the resulto of this product. I increase the strength a body build. I recommended.

mdemirdjian's Rating

This is an effective test booster, however you have to take a lot of pills to get the same effect compared to other boosters, and I noticed I was much quicker to temper (this has happened with other boosters, but this had a significant increase). Not a fan of the unnecessary additives (the coating, talc, and maltodextrin) IMO, save your money & body by investing in a better quality booster.

pudgyacres's Rating

pudgyacres did not leave a written review for this product.

matttrains4real's Rating

I have always been skeptical of testosterone boosting supplements, trying many with little noticeable effect. It was great of Muscletech to send a sample bottle of this over for me to try. I found that with Test HD my experience was different from others. I felt stronger and overall trained with better intensity. You can definitely notice that the formula Muscletech uses is very concentrated which makes it as effective as it is compared to others I've tried.

raedyassen's Rating

i used up to two bottles and no serious gains happened.I noticed that it retains water too because once i stopped taking it , my weight dropped without changing any of my regular diet. I have stopped taking the pills two weeks ago and i still maintain my normal strength at the gym. Waste of money plain and simple.

Godi38's Rating

Good product, this is perfect for my training...recommended!

Azikiwei's Rating

Azikiwei did not leave a written review for this product.

Huntleigh's Rating

I truly recommend this product as it helped me with my fitness journey. I have noticed my strength increase in the gym since I have been using it, as well as an increase in my weight. Even though I have only been using this product for a couple weeks I have put on 5 pounds and am lifting heavier. Test HD is no joke!

johnsonkdj1414's Rating

Was hoping for good results but was very disappointed. I'm a normal guy works out 3 day a week with a good diet. I took the product as directed and didn't feel any different in the gym or at home. would not buy again!!!!

wicarla's Rating

just a placebo

Emilio12's Rating

truth excellent product helped me a lot in my endurance and muscle power could feel it in the gym and mma classes and libido skyrocketing friend even recommend 10/10