MuscleTech TEST HD Reviews

Hartzrun1's Rating

I received this product for free as I am apart of the MuscleTech field test team. I am very happy with the results I saw while taking this product. I was very impressed with the strength I was able to gain in the gym! My recovery seemed to be faster than usual while taking this product. I also felt more overall energy throughout the day which made me more productive. I saw improvements both in and out of the gym. The ingredient profile of this product is filled with high quality ingredients! There are no proprietary blends so you know the dosage of each and every ingredient in Test HD. I definitely recommend this product!

andrewjcedeno's Rating

*Received this free sample as a Field Tester for MuscleTech Cut right to the point: on TEST HD I saw big gains in my Leg Press, and also had multiple friends commenting on the size I'd added to my shoulders and arms. Recovery seemed more efficient than without TEST HD. I think all pill products like this require patience since they're what I call "marathon" products not "sprint" products (for example, they're not a pre-workout stim that you can feel immediately); you've got to dedicate usage and time to see results, which I understand can be tough. But one pill, twice a day, super easy. Recommended.

tracyjames1's Rating

I have been using this product for the past month and have seen considerable peaks in my strength and at times sexual function. I started using the recommended dosage for around 2 weeks and then decided to increase my morning dosage to 2 tablets and then 1 later in the day. I normally would go to the gym by 1pm and after 2 weeks my stamina increased, strength increased and libido increased. I also maintained a stable weight within a 5lb range. This was maintained even when I took off from going to the gym for 9 days because I pulled a muscle in my lower lumbar. I would recommend this product for people looking to increase strength and weight.

jeffberg1's Rating

I received this product as a free sample as part of a test group and have so far been happy with the results. I've certainly felt more energized using the product and am hoping to continue to see the gains coming. I've been stacking it with the Platinum CLA powder and Creactor in addition to my protein shakes and feel that it fits great into my regimen. The pills are kinda large but are surprisingly easy to swallow. Would definitely recommend.

Dizzymofo's Rating

I received this product free from MuscleTech in exchange for a review. First things first, I am 30 y/o male so my testosterone is likely in check. The product claims 2 things - 1) Boosts free testosterone in 7 days 2) Increases total testosterone I did not have blood work or any other testing done to determine these 2 claims. I did notice an increase in energy, strength/production in the gym and an increase in sex drive (although I have a high one to begin with). Overall this product is well researched with many key ingredients that will boost your testosterone. I would recommend this to anyone looking for that and feel this is the best product in the Test Boosting category.

jcoates1986's Rating

I received this product as part of the MuscleTech test team and have to say it works well. I have never tried any sort of test booster and I saw results in about 10 days. My workouts were more intense and I have been a little more "edgy" (both good and bad) overall. This is not something you will feel in your body but something that you notice over time by the effects. My 6 rep max lifts have all increased after 4 weeks of use and I anticipate setting some PR's in the next week or two. You will notice a few bumps on your back but guess that comes with the territory. Another great side effect you will notice will be in the bedroom! Awesome product!

eyeguy's Rating

So I have been taking this product for about two weeks now and all I can say is that this seems to be working great already. Increased aggression while at the gym and strength seems to be going up slowly. Recovery and energy is awesome. I am cutting and my rest time is short and this is helping me keep my strength up while blasting through the workout with decrease carbs. The mental focus that I have at the gym is helping also. I have become a huge muscle tech fan this past year. Staple product moving forward.

MasonHill's Rating

MuscleTech sent me a free bottle of Test HD and I was lucky enough to try it out. It says 7 days before your free testosterone is boosted but after exactly 3 days, lets just say, without going into the details, I felt like I was 16 again. I had no idea how much I have been missing out on, but this stuff made a huge difference in and out of the gym. I honestly don't think I will ever want to stop taking this, its that good.

Jhays990's Rating

I bought two bottles of this. After taking almost a full bottle I have yet to feel any change inside or out of the gym. I felt like I wasted my money. Don't buy.

Bigdumogre's Rating

I received this free for being part of the tester team. And really enjoyed the increased libido and sleep on it. Plus loved the supply amount per bottle.

RoadPigJohn's Rating

I been using several products since the beginning of my weight lifting journey. The most basic products are always what I care the most so a little creatine here and there, combined with some amino acids and that's it. Now that took Test HD, I know for sure what the real power is. Test HD gave me that extra manhood needed to make the job done at the gym at all times. This is what I'm taking about, a good product that keeps you on inside and outside the gym. I would recommend Test HD to anyone looking to get that extra push of confidence to make their lifts a reality. Thanks Muscletech for delivering such outstanding products. I would recommend it to intermediate to advance athletes looking to maximize their potential

TROYFETT7's Rating

I'm 40 years old... Natural Testosterone Levels are depleting... This Product Has Helped me Feel 'Normal' Again... :) Buy it, test it, and see !!! T

HasteSlowly's Rating

Received a sample bottle recently--I'm impressed! My energy levels are staying high, recovery is on point and I managed to get an extra week in before a deload! Dosage is easy, twice daily, unlike others I've seen.

sliverstang01's Rating

After taking this for about a week. I felt a increase in my strength. I felt stronger and more focus into my workouts. I don't think I've put on any weight but I haven't check the scale. All I know is that my bench weight went up after about a week on this product. So far I haven't had any negative side effect. I did notice that I am a bit more hungry. I guess that a good thing. Very impressed after a week of taking Test HD. Thanks

Deanbarlage's Rating

i have had great positive effects from trying this in the past (almost) 2 weeks. i believe it's a newer version of the Testosterone product that Muscletech has. but by all means i've been having better workouts. thats the main reason i actually started taking it. i can definitely recommend this product to people who have been anxious to try it. i will continue to use it myself till i finish the bottle.

2FAST4YU's Rating

I personally felt my training was a lot more rewarding and looking forward to go train was always on my mind. I did gain some noticeable mass. I like this stuff because I felt it worked for me. Would definitely try it again.

nbakken8's Rating

I received a free sample from Muscle Tech. The product is great so far. Very easy to take, just twice a day. I've noticed more progress in the gym strength wise. No crazy side effects, I feel safe taking this. I would recommend this product for sure.

tleonard1986's Rating

I've noticed an increase in aggression at the gym. When I am getting to rep 12/15 or so, I notice that I have a bit more strength in me at that moment. I'm not feeling weird or anxious outside of the gym. The TestHD product is appropriately showing up. I know that it is an increase in testosterone so I noticed that my libido has increased as well. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants an increase in testosterone safely.

Steveburns555's Rating

These pills are easy to take, work fast and are a must if you want to make sure your testosterone levels are above healthy range. After taking this product for a week Ive noticed increased energy and overall well being. The product helped me with agression in the gym too which lead to heavier lifts and breaking PRs. I would recommend to anyone looking for a test booster on the market!

Marms1's Rating

Great natty test booster from Muscletech. There are a ton of natty booster out there but this has a solid profile. About a week of use and you can feel a huge difference in your training and recovery. I did not experience any negative sides with this product at all. Would recommend this to anyone at any age.