MuscleTech TEST HD Reviews

Harnessing The Power Of Testosterone!

Good
6.9

beatyrachi's Rating

I've only been taking this for 2 weeks and I have noticed an increase in energy from taking Test HD.

Seaxwulf's Rating

A Priori: Muscletech sent me a bottle as a promotion. That being said, I received a bottle of Iovate's "True Grit" booster. The formulae are comparable. I.E.: they are basically herbal, or mineral based. There is little in the realm of bizarre, laboratory experiment compounds with long acronyms that require you to cycle on and off like a crack-head. The effects are good. This product helps to regulate the hormones. For me, who works a stressful job (physically demanding) and has a pretty solid workout regimen, this is valuable. Due to the demands I put on my body, the anti-cortisol agents are great. It prevents the kind of sluggish, effeminate droop you get when you've drained yourself too much. Beyond that, I did increase a slight strength boost. I am not certain that the boost in strength gain is the compound, so much as that it allowed my body to regenerate better in order to accommodate basic strength gains. It is not a steroid, do not expect miracle gains, but it does take the edge off. If you can afford it, you can do worse - just like with multivitamins.

Bobby91k's Rating

I started using this product for about 3 weeks now and I have been having great results with it. This product really helped me get rid of stubborn fat that I was having trouble getting rid of and It also gives me added energy throughout my days and feeling great. I would highly recommend this product for those of you who have been feeling really tired through your days or have been hitting a plateau on your gains and need that extra boost to get over it.

Jamesweare's Rating

MuscleTech test-boosters/regulators are now one of the cornerstones of my stack and approach to ensuring that I have the endurance necessary to complete extreme workouts. Before using Test HD, I had been using MuscleTech's Alpha Test to great effect. I'm now using Test HD, and I have not slowed down any with this product change. I'm seeing continued excellent vascularity and increased pump size. I'm consistently able to get in one more rep in curls and pull-ups than I could prior to using MuscleTech's test supplements. When I take the product 30 minutes before workouts as recommended, I feel a noticeable difference in my arms, abs, and torso, as I get a great blood supply for work. In my case, Test HD is a superior product to very-high dollar testosterone supporting products from niche supplement companies. Very highly recommend.

TeRm14's Rating

Great test booster. Got a lot of benefits from it. I gained strength throughout the whole day. And I gained lean muscle mass and shredded my physique.

bone4lyf's Rating

Joverm's Rating

Very good test booster could tell a difference first week of use

Underdog0102's Rating

I have a lot of good to say about this product! The first day of using it I PR'd on my squats which was 275x3(they were deep low squats too) the week before I was struggling with 245x3. So needless to say I really had a lot of benefits from it strength wise. I gained strength that followed me through the whole day and not just the workouts. If you are looking for strength and want to add on muscle this is the product for you!

JeffWade's Rating

I am on my second bottle of MuscleTech TEST HD. The product delivers a potent level of supplementation in a single pill. Comparably other manufacturers who require 3 or 4 pills. I do feel more energetic throughout my workouts. In my opinion it works well. I will stay on it.

Samuelvi's Rating

I'm 22 and a small frame and short guy so I've been lifting heavy weights and eating around 3,000 calories a day haven't gained much weight so I looked into some products and bought this one based on the reviews and thought what the hell I got nothing to lose. Bought it for 22 on Amazon can't beat that. Within 3-4 days of taking it I noticed an increase in energy throughout the day and I'm taking my second dose right before the gym I feel great after the gym I notice I have extra energy for an extra rep or two and feel great. I notice it helped with my sleep just like the other guys mentioned I was able to fall asleep as soon as I closed my eyes and noticing Gainz even my brother in law noticed when we did some rounds of boxing he said I gotten stronger and look defined. I recommend if your need something to push you through your workouts oh and also whenever my girl wants to smash I can go two rounds now was difficult before. 💪🏽

luispalm30's Rating

Good product but notorious results come after several bottles. Not helpful to increase energy levels as I expected it but it's a very helpful one for recovery.

Claudio19871's Rating

Does absolutely nothing for me. Had tried different test boosters and perhaps True Grit was a much better product in the same price range.

gWilt23's Rating

Definitely skeptical of any testosterone booster. BUT this one definitely works for me! I will absolutely be making this a permanent part of my supplement regimen!!

PrototypeOA's Rating

Great test booster. I really had a lot of benefits from it. I gained strength that followed me through the whole day and not just the workouts, gained lean muscle mass and shredded my physique. I give it 9/10 because I think it can be even better, but anyway great booster.

Lithatinquir's Rating

GReat GAINS i literly gained 1.4 LBS a day, most muscle some water but thats normal, my favorite supplement hands down

Beint1962's Rating

If you're looking for good strength gains and an energy increase during your workout, look no further. Test HD naturally increases your body's testosterone levels facilitating rapid muscle growth and faster recovery time. After two cycles I gained 11 pounds, increased my bench by 25 pounds and my squat by 30 pounds. Good for people on a bulk or looking to maintain muscle on a cut. Also good for breaking through plateaus. Plain and simple, this works.

Thred1947's Rating

I felt really good while taking this product. It helped me get through an extremely enduring point in my athletic training. I will definitely be taking it again.

Calluser's Rating

Very noticeable gains! Another consistenly great product from MuscleTech

Hisitent's Rating

I've been taking the this for a few weeks now and I think it's an amazing product. The gains are spectacular!!!